Which series produced the most salt during it's lifetime

Which series produced the most salt during it's lifetime.

Attached: file-20190801-169676-pixm2i.jpg (496x331, 26K)

TWGOK got retards pretty salty back in the day.

For obvious reason (singular)

bleach

True Tears
Kimi no RAGE Machi
Panty and Stocking

Sure, maybe the character wasn't the most liked, but it made perfect sense. I don't get how people were surprised.

Attached: 1527516318113.png (2300x1700, 1.28M)

bleach

A contender?

Attached: Hmmmmm.jpg (1270x1773, 254K)

I dunno about most people but i'm still not over Ichigo 100% and it's probably been 13~ years since I first read it. I was a Satsukifag

Attached: stillmad.jpg (1000x1426, 896K)

The popular shounen series, like Naruto, Bleach etc.

I recall hearing Shuffle! generated some salt in its time

Best girl won.

Attached: 1391649964259.jpg (2667x1500, 480K)

FREE by existing.
Anything involving NTR.

Evangelion

SnK when it finally ends and the wrong ship wins

How many other series have a Hall of Anal Devastation besides Naruto and Bleach?

It was a few really loud anons.

Whatever this is

Also obviously Evangelion

Attached: DiTF.jpg (1920x750, 176K)

>Kimi no RAGE Machi
More like every single series by Seo

>that one day where all the threads were DITF threads
yeah it was a salty time for sure

naruto

She was bland as fuck. I was a Kanonfag back in the day( yeah,sue me) and I would’ve been fine with him getting with anyone but her.

OHAYOU SEKAI GOOD MORNING WORLD!

Attached: file.png (1064x1596, 1.76M)

If you think people are salty about this then you're probably new around here

I dont know about its "lifetime" but if we go single episode nothing beats pokemon

That show about the gay alien?

cope

The original Evangelion ending made people pretty fucking mad. Enough so that Anno got regularly death threats.

Go back to Yea Forums reverse satan

Just a shounenfag being cancerous. Too bad this isn't even the exception anymore.

>Enough so that Anno got regularly death threats.
Source?

Bleach had people going KUBOOOOOOOOOO for years, but deep down we all loved getting trolled, so i don't think that counts.

Shuffle adaptation was bad and they chose the worst girl, it dragged way more attention than you'd think for such a small project.

DtB season 2, Tsukihime, and of course Gundam seed destiny. I think the last one is the overall winner, people are still butthurt

Naruto is still definitely the biggest factor in salt production and it hasn't been relevant for years

Based & imoutopilled

Attached: 1436492236030.jpg (1000x1000, 428K)

Attached: 5136382.png (500x488, 16K)

t.seething EMfag
No but seriously the ending will either make SnK manga or the decade or a steaming pile of shit

I don't care who wins but I want a front row seat

Attached: mf.jpg (720x480, 30K)

Love Live

Fucking Google it yourself you useless zoomer

this is pretty common in Japan, several mangakas/directors got death threats for similar things

Any good anime with "fanservice." For example, Kill la Kill or Darling in the Franxx.

There's like one or two idiots who want to get back at the world for not liking Fire Force as much as they do.

kek

I remember the Ichigo outrage.

Attached: 0DZ8mBB.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Naruto, ESPECIALLY the final arc.
>Let's bring back good characters like Sasori, Minato and Hanzou, and then turning into shit
>Let's add Samurais and Aliens in a story about GOD DAMN NINJAS
>Let's turn Naruto into the reencarnation of literal jesus, deleting what make his character unique in the first place
>Let's kill Neji because we didn't have time to develop NaruHina in more than 600 chapters
>Let's kill the main villian just to add some stupid alien just to look like Dragon Ball.
And the list goes on and on, Naruto should have ended in The Pain Arc.

naruto should have just died in pain arc

I read all of naruto (still haven’t seen a single episode of the show) in a week while staying at my cousin’s who had all the manga.
It was fucking terrible. For being such a long fucking story, the writing is one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

when tokyo ghoul had an entire chapter showing kei having sex with talker
not really much here but the fujos melted down

And guillotine gorilla

Attached: Darker than BLACK 2 - 05 - Large 07.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

I remember Re: Zero getting so much hate because a fan favorite waifu got rejected by the main character. The fandom was never the same and even now her fans are still seething.

God, they even sent Ishida death threats. We're they really expecting Kaneki to end up with Hide and not Touka who had been teased as the love interest from the early parts if the first manga?

Most shonens

>sakurafags on suicide watch
>rukifags on suicide watch

i dont know if PSG counts but TWGOK also pretty huge. next one would be 5toubun

And they completely misinterpret that episode, 'cuz it was the waifu that was in love with MC that rejected him. You could say she's a bit of a cuck.

Naruto.

Attached: hinata-hyuga-large.jpg (1280x1024, 203K)

Honestly, you have all the right answers. All of them but one.

Attached: Memein.gif (1052x800, 688K)

Yes. She knew that he would forever regret it if the two of them run away together so she chose not to go with him.

no joke, this user gets it.

Attached: 15325375045301.png (587x587, 12K)

>Samurais
Where is the problem?

Attached: oof.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

You literally cannot beat Kannagi backstory reveal in this case. Shit was legendary.

Admittedly, the damage inflicted was not as severe as AoKana anime going sideways but...

Attached: 1567239436285.gif (500x357, 358K)

Grimgar

You're right about Kannagi, but what the hell was people's beef with the AoKana anime?

Attached: key.jpg (1602x1200, 156K)

Haruhi, during the eight-episode long shitpost that was Endless Eight.

I don't think anything even comes close to that.

Attached: CqLQplGWAAEbj0h.jpg (627x1200, 119K)

>Shuffle!
I wish I had witnessed the threads for the shitstorm of those last few episodes.
Come on man! You mindbreak the girl twice, happily let her essentially be your indentured servant for years then be surprised when she almost goes full-Yandere

Attached: Capture.jpg (1281x721, 116K)

everytime

Nice Boat...

Attached: school-days-1419.jpg (388x550, 68K)

Quintessential Quintuplets has an entire group of fans who have gone mentally ill cause their waifu nino didn't get picked by MC

Did that shit finally end?

Authors probably giving a false positive so he can milk all those retarded otaku who keep buying his filler chapters with no end in sight

Why is she sitting like that?

maybe her butt hurts

I feel bad for anons that had to watch that shit weekly when it first came out. Watching basically the same episode for 2 months must have been hell.

GODAMNIT MOTHERFUCKER. AND HERE I WAS HAVING SUCH A GOOD TODAY TOO. THEN THIS FUCKING THREAD COMES UP AND REMINDS ME OF THE SINGLE WORST, MOST HORRIBLE, AWEFUL FUCKING SHIT EVENT IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING.

Attached: godfuckingdamnitshitfuckass.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Salt? Where was the salt?

I was about to speak this. This still pisses newfags off when watching it.

Yeah, Naruto seems like the clearest answer to me. There are just so many, many, many, points to cause salt, like 100 episodes of filler straight, waifu wars, general poor writing, inexpliable plot armors for certain characters at certain times, etc.

Does Gundam Seed Destiny count? /m/ was basically uninhabitable when Kira started to fuck both sides up with the Freedom.

Attached: DF48639F-480B-44FF-92A4-9C67A53965B7.png (686x386, 285K)

Haruhi

Best girl won, I don't see the problem.

Remember that a Kuroneko fan who threatened to kill the author? I remember.

Attached: 1551483016385.png (652x332, 454K)

They went out for like 1 week. lol.

from what?

Attached: 1445683830310.jpg (310x310, 18K)

I don't have the image

Attached: 1522715641793.jpg (800x680, 330K)

Yea Forums shed True Tears that day.

Attached: 18578l.jpg (246x350, 28K)

Attached: 1559627465263.jpg (250x250, 13K)