Rokudou no Onna-tachi

What other manga has character development that's this slow?

Also, Bat best girl.

Attached: 10.png (1600x1150, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPswKJ8Zh7E
mangadex.org/title/18588/kyuuketsuki-sugu-shinu
youtube.com/watch?v=LNBjMRvOB5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Also, Bat best girl.
Nnnnope.

Attached: the best.jpg (1200x864, 159K)

colonel a best bro

Okay yeah shit, I forgot about her. Bat second, though.

Colonel needs to get swole.

>Colonel needs to get swole.
Him in 5 years:
youtube.com/watch?v=UPswKJ8Zh7E
Spin off training series when?

This manga is so fucking weird, but I love it.

I expected standard harem bullshit, instead I get one of the best delinquent manga I've ever read. But it's so absurd in so many ways.

>What other manga has character development that's this slow?

Attached: koomi intrigue.jpg (800x450, 56K)

it's so good tho

>Forgetting best girl

At times it reminds me a bit of Jitsu wa except delinquents instead of monsters.

WSC is like that, it has so many underappreciated gems

Attached: 1519242830877.jpg (900x1340, 236K)

Attached: 1438034020740.jpg (650x1020, 227K)

Delinquents are so cute.

Attached: densei and the delinquent meido.png (920x1400, 537K)

the cutest

Attached: JitsuCH142p17.png (893x1400, 550K)

When the fuck is she gonna show up again?

I normally hate harem, except for this, I love this
male MC actually has male friends and there are actually girls who aren't into the MC

It's not really harem. The attraction is just a plot device. It comes off as harem, but surprises as a delinquent manga.

What is this from?

some old guide to manga
I think it was called even a monkey can draw manga
look for this thread on desuarchive and what comes up for same image
here is a version for all 4 main shounen mags.

Attached: 1519242767172.jpg (900x1359, 223K)

I love that Ranna is gaining more and more humanity, the last chapter surprised the hell out of me.

Would you? There's gonna be so much blood in the next couple chapters.

Attached: 85ee0beb6b45096a1ccdf010f0f12759IMG_262.jpg (835x1200, 347K)

Attached: x37.png (764x1200, 161K)

Attached: 19.jpg.png (835x1200, 488K)

Attached: 1519241723347.jpg (900x1330, 190K)

last one

Attached: 1519242299491.jpg (900x1334, 237K)

Kenichi
Got so slow author had to throw in the Masters to drum interest back up.

>WSC is like that, it has so many underappreciated gems

Attached: Mairimashita-Iruma-kun.jpg (500x700, 117K)

>Alice isn't blond
the fuck
I could have sworn Clara was also pink-haired
still not 100% convinced Alice is actually a dude
I believe it when we see him topless

will the rest of this ever see translations?
mangadex.org/title/18588/kyuuketsuki-sugu-shinu

Imagine her children

Attached: 1556111421342.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

>still not 100% convinced Alice is actually a dude
is this a meme?

Kenichi was so dumb
>BJJ is a stupid martial art!
>Ancient Asian screaming is superior!

there are more people who doubt Alice is a dude?

New chapter when?

It's not slow. Rokudou's personality barely changes since after he befriends Iinuma. The "learning martial arts and becoming strong" happened over the course of a couple of chapters, and suddenly he's strong enough to defeat people who've been training for years? It just felt totally unearned. Like the editor said to the author "Yeah, we can't have our shonen protagonist be weak anymore, make him strong in some way", and this happened. Sure, it took over 100 chapters to happen, but then it all happened at once. It's not good.

Nah, it's pretty good. You just have shit taste.

I think the translation group has a shitload of other series going on at the same time, so there's a bit of backup. Here's hoping for soon.

Please explain how him going from completely physically untrained, to getting so strong to beat up people who've been training and fighting for years was good. I like the manga as a whole, but I hate that part.

Because it's needed in order to introduce better plotlines. He can't keep counting on others to fight his battles, so having him learn kung fu magic in a month is a good way to fix that.

Fair point, but it should have been slower. Like, ok, he could get strong enough to win against some random mooks for now

His superpower is grit. Every fight he fight is essentially him versus a stronger opponent, and he only win because he's got relentless endurance. Basically a pyrrhic victory.

He's still getting his ass beat so I don't know what you're talking about. If he wins it's through sheer luck, getting saved or just being a punching bag until the second happens or he gets a good shot in on a tired opponent.

It's not a pyrrhic victory though. He doesn't really suffer any consquences other than pain, in the end. I'm not saying that he shouldn't win against more experienced opponents through sheer grit and relentlessness(I love that shit when done right and it's convincing, like Sun-Ken Rock), but he shouldn't have become a master that quickly. That's all I'm saying.

Attached: sun ken rock33.jpg (1938x1400, 787K)

He's not a master, though, that should've been made clear through his battle with that kid from the temple.

Dr. Stone got buff

I like that he actually learns how to fight and can actually land hits on some pretty tough bad guys instead of going the usual route these kinds of series take where he stays a wimp and just waits for his super strong girlfriend to come and fix everything.

Attached: IMG_149_5d732119da263.jpg (835x1200, 342K)

because he also has a magic mark that makes bad girls drool over him...logic goes out the window
we literally have a super human monster that can oneshot a bear and reigned over her hometown like a tyrant when she was just a toddler

Attached: Rannaway.png (457x632, 272K)

>anime never.
It hurts.

do you think fushigi will get one? since his squid girl was so successful

Attached: Squid.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

sell me on squid

never watched it

it has a squid as the main character and she's a girl

dumb cephalopod being stupid gets bulli and bapped for being smug and a brat de geso

Attached: 1488051221389.gif (480x270, 241K)

why isn't there an anime anyway? Are gyarus/sukeban just that unpopular or?

japanese zoomers are too busy wanking over isekai to appreciate 70's delinquent fashion

[high pitch ORAAAA in the background]

Attached: sukeban-20.jpg (800x643, 86K)

any battle shounen...ever

He beat the guy that got beated up by ranna and then fighted the chinnise girl, dude wasnt even close to being in a good form
And just now he got destroyed by sadistic girl, he didnt make himself increadible strong, he just can fight a little

I would.

> anime soon
>They gave Alice a male voice.
So he's just gay then.

you could say he's
>flaming

>translations are over 100 chapters behind and counting

The one guy he beat had just come off getting kicked by Ranna and fighting Ling Lan, he was probably at like 10% of his initial strength after that.

Get out.

Fair, you're right

maybe I should go where my puns are appreciated

>maybe I should go where my puns are appreciated
no Carlos you can stay here on board

I didn't mean it like that. Please stay.

is this the longest lasting rokudou thread ever

God damn, Ranna a cute

rare case of first girl being best girl

puri puri KICK

she has returned, she's fighting with the domination girl

>The "learning martial arts and becoming strong" happened over the course of a couple of chapters, and suddenly he's strong enough to defeat people who've been training for years?

Uhm... wasn't he basically roflstomped by a girl a chapter ago?

Even though I enjoy reading that manga, I have to agree that things progress very slowly.

To be fair, ms Sadist is presented as the strongest character in the series so far, except for Ranna

what would the anime cast be
hopefully no grating or memes

maybe it'll an official translation or a group will pick it up because they loved the anime.

in recent memory yes.

Someone needs to teach her about love, all she's ever been exposed to is destruction
any volunteers? you might die but your sacrifice would be a noble one.

wohoo

Attached: 74534w332464.jpg (289x289, 20K)

Surprised MC actually learned Chinese martial arts.

However, this manga really became a battle manga, huh?

I was hoping the manga became more sluttier but it turned more proper.

Shame MC isn't like his Grandpa or Ancestors, though.

You can tell MC's grandpa enjoyed his harem and his ancestors fucked demon girls unlike MC.

disregard delinquent thots, acquire enlightenment

Attached: nuclear.jpg (601x469, 48K)

what are the prospects of an anime and who by?
I feel like it would be massively popular if it had one.

Attached: img000005.png (1670x1200, 1.27M)

Are you sure about that?

Attached: Delinquent the heart.jpg (600x432, 47K)

Fucking hell, don't do that user, I nearly died.

Attached: another moe.gif (533x300, 2.93M)

>Available translations are shit
I hope the anime gets the attention of another team

god dammit i love her so much
if she doesn't win, and she probable won't, i will be so mad

>Please explain how him going from completely physically untrained, to getting so strong to beat up people who've been training and fighting for years was good
how is this any different from almost every other Shonen ever?

Yeah i would sacrifice my hips

Attached: IMG_239_5d6b3615703ae.jpg (835x1200, 325K)

so this fight is really going to kick off?

I can understand being sad, but being mad?

He emulates Ranna

>Pirating waifus

It's been months since it ended and there's still no wholesome sensei hentai to fap to

I hope they get sniped
He only won against weakened fighters and street level goons
Wasn't the idea raised by the mom? I only thought about it after the festival. Seems unneeded though, alice and clara should get together so we can free MC for SC president

what is this manga?

Cyan Steam usually just does chapters in shorter waves if they get too far behind. It's better than Iruma's getting.

Attached: Not this one you retard.jpg (640x432, 62K)

God it's been YEARS and she still barely ever talks. Damnit.

It's got almost this old school pacing. Like it feels like something that would've come out in the 80s or 90s at most, back when being an aimless slow burn like this was the norm. Especially the art style really makes me feel like it's an older manga.

Dr Stone

I doubt it'd ever get an anime but I can't imagine it being any impressive studio. I always default to wanting Bones. Though seeing what they've done lately I could see David Productions doing a decent job with this type of story.

God, as a guy that's a HUGE sucker for lipstick, I love that our main heroine is someone who always wears it.

There's something so satisfying of a weak character bettering himself. Sure his curse provides him an advantage but the fact that he's trying to better himself to keep all the things it's helped him earn is what makes him a good main character.

Keep in mind, despite not being very strong, Rokudou has always had a pretty high pain threshold/endurance. Despite getting his ass kicked all the time he rarely ever gives up. As far as I'm concerned teaching this guy to fight made him able to make every battle a battle of attrition. He's not gonna drop so he can really wear you down by beating you up. It doesn't matter how strong you are, you get punched long enough it's gonna build up.

There are a lot of best girls in this series.
I feel bad for
she seems to have the most genuine feelings for the MC but she is going to lose hard.

I'm partial to the Chinese one myself. She's got a great smile and I love me a woman who can kick my ass. Kung-Fu's just also inherently kind of sexy.

Attached: t20181207_171125_2730.jpg (835x1200, 271K)

I seem to remember this manga when this was on Yea Forums about deliquent girls who falls to MC because of magic marks? Its fighting manga now?

Sorta kinda. There's a lot of rival schools/gangs type stuff I suppose and MC has a training arc which was a pleasant surprise.

Kinda. I mean there was always fighting in the manga, but due to the main character befriending so many different delinquents he's become something of a shadow boss for the school. He still doesn't prefer to fight but he wanted to learn to fight for himself, because always depending on his magic mark wouldn't be good. So yeah it starts leaning more into the fighting as it goes on.

So is the idea that the "badder" they are the more in love they fall with Rokudou? Like someone like Tsubaki is more fond of him but isn't really in love and is still dating Inuma. Meanwhile Ranna is so head over heels she'd die for him.

Yeah, the more evil or bad a girl is, the more stronger the magic seal on MC's forehead that it causes hallucinations.

Some girls see MC like 10 feet tall and super muscular like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star.

I want to see MC encounter a female serial killer but author likely won't do that because author doesn't want Detective Conan for his manga

Just have a chapter where he has to go to a female prison to visit a friend who ends up arrested and all the inmates lose it over him.

Multiply the Ranna

Attached: Honk Honk.png (1670x1200, 827K)

how would they react to rokudou cock

Dissapointment.

Where'd she go?

Attached: Tsuyukusa Mizue.png (414x449, 127K)

At least tell us if she transferred schools. I think the last we saw of her was the class play.

Abandoned character from an aborted direction the plot could have taken.

>Kills off the shitty Haruna/Onodera/etc character
More manga should do this.

I wonder if the mangaka is saving her as a final delinquent conversion once the plan for her changed.

Soon, there's too much to redraw in the next couple of chapters, but they're almost done

Yay

You sold me. Reading soon as possible.

not important anymore

She's gonna show up at the end to witness Rokudou's full awakening as the shadow boss, complete with the badass walk, motorcycle and getting into fights.

Goddamnit Carlos
You forgot the picture

I hope the translation gets better but I'm really enjoying thus far

Raino is cute! Cute!

Be honest with me anons, are there any more Harem manga sort of like this where it changes from the initial premise of a guy attracting a bunch of different girls, because this has been the most entertained I've been with one.

Can anime studios stop adapting isekai shit and make an anime of this manga?

Nande koko ni sensei ga badly needs a former delinquent teacher and seduced by a delinquent student the current no dick are is depressing
Suzuki was ther closest we've got to a hard man

my current big three heartbreak characters
Raino, Manbagi, & Fujiwara
Mafuyu-sensei used to be on that list but then she just curbstomped the competition.

the Yakuza woman from bat arc

Nah, Japanese zoomers don't care for delinquent manga. Here, have another season with 3 isekai anime and more BnHA

new Atsumare Fushigi kenkyu-bu chapter up
since it seems like you guys are more likely to read wsc titles does anyone know if there's a text free version of this cover or likely to be?

Attached: moonbunnies.png (1336x1920, 2.58M)

Sunflower is best girl, don't even front.

who?

I'd argue for the unicycle gyaru

Attached: RNOT107-10.png (835x1200, 350K)

Himawari Ranna, Himawari means sunflower.

It's Ranna. Ranna is best girl.

she needs more development

do all the girls have flower names? that would be kind of cool, I know Botan means Peony and Hana means flower. but that's about as far as my knowledge goes

Attached: 20.jpg (1670x1200, 959K)

must have missed that. does the gyaru from the ling lan arc have a flower name?
and I like the symbolism of Ling lan's name.

just chacked back she was referred to only as Erimo I've not found a full name yet

it's pretty clear who Zhu Baije and Sun Wukong are supposed to be, but I am not sure of who the other two are playing in the Journey to the west
I know Tang Sanzang had four disciples and the other two were Yulong and Sha Wujing
Considering that the gyaru looks very ogre-like so maybe she's supposed to represent Sha Wujing

>gyaru looks very ogre-like
gyaru art styles do seem to take influence from some traditional japanese theatre
manba is a lot like the witch from the tale of Yamanba the mountain witch
my mind's gone blank what are they called? you've got Noh and that other theatre style with the white wigs.

Attached: Rokudou116_.png (835x1200, 432K)

>Kabuki
remembered it after clicking post, why does that happen?

I'd forgotten how fun the kung fu arc was

Attached: RokudouEnd.png (1670x1200, 832K)

Rokudou would be a terrifying demon king.

it's so very underwhelming for a supposedly terrifying gang
monkey boy is cute even when he tries to be bad
maybe I'm just desensitised by the real thing and Japan is a very safe country...

Attached: 118_02.png (1670x1200, 855K)

Now this is the fight I don't really get,
canonically Iinuma should have still been physically strong enough to control her and wrap up her back, locking out her movements and preventing her from doing anything.

Attached: 118_15.png (835x1200, 385K)

>Now this is the fight I don't really get,
he was fighting a girl

Biker girl and biker boy had a fucking perfect arc & development. I still can't believe it; when I started reading this I didn't expect much honestly but that arc was fucking on point and I'm onboard 'til the end now

>cheongsam Ranna

That only stops him from hitting her, not letting her walk all over him, grab the arms and wrap your legs around her waste and she's functionally immobilised.

Attached: 120_01.jpg (835x1200, 1.25M)

>not letting her walk all over him, grab the arms and wrap your legs around her waste and she's functionally immobilised.
him touching A GIRL that isn't his girlfriend kek

heh

Yeah I can see that happening, she'd never forgive him, or maybe he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

Attached: innocent_ranna_smile.png (835x1200, 516K)

It's the first time I love the MC and the main girl in a manga. I usually hate one or the other.

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-085701_Manga Rock.jpg (720x1480, 593K)

>It's the first time I love the MC and the main girl in a manga
dude read more manga and stop hating fictional characters

name them. but you can't even if you added shoujo

The kung fu arc was just so damned fun
but even if it got an anime adaptation they would never reach that far...

this scene reminded me of the roboduck guy from the old disney ducktales series

Erimo was super cute

Attached: 123_16.png (1670x1200, 1.44M)

maybe I should read this manga now instead of waiting for it to finish so i can binge. but reading the last chapter who else thought it was an improvement and cute for rokudo to argue with ranna

Is Ranna pure rage?

Attached: Ranna_empty.png (1628x1200, 1.49M)

Did he eat his father?

>going on a journey
to where I wonder?

Attached: go_on_a_journey.png (835x1200, 414K)

She is pure love!

50% evil, 50% love.

I'm hoping the anime convinces another group to pick up Iruma. Waiting 2-3 weeks for a shitty Japanese > Vietnamese > English translation fucking sucks.

Go west

What made Ranna make this face?

(Different user) check Do chokyo kareshi x kanojo

This.

Attached: 7ca1097f19f7b5a70f5511f4d47900d0IMG_254.jpg (835x1200, 430K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LNBjMRvOB5M

The moment the two of them got all moody and started having a little fight is when I really felt like they belong together. That was a lover's spat if I'd ever seen one.

She's gon' give me a Cheongasm.

India, they said so themselves.

we need more characters wearing them...

>It's a "Ranna realizes she's a masochist" chapter.

God Ranna and Osonada are so cute, I need more of them together.

Attached: q012.jpg (777x1200, 231K)

Nah, it's more like "oh fucking FINALLY somebody can offer me a REAL fight."

this might be interesting

>China arc
Fuck, my favorite shit..

More bat when?

Attached: batAcute.png (835x1200, 335K)