Does everyone on Yea Forums really hate incest in their anime?

I personally don't see the issue, it's comparable to homosexuality which means it's harmless.

Attached: 101419.jpg (225x350, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aq6DpAjEEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i only like Goku x Pan she's better than Chi Chi

Attached: nekoPan.png (640x480, 316K)

>Yea Forums hates incest
Have you ever been on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1498992719348.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

MY OTP IS INCEST!!

Attached: Nejihina.jpg (564x813, 76K)

Are they even blood related siblings in Oreimo?

Yea Forums is born autistic because of incest

I'm only interested in incest when it's older female x younger male.

Attached: d8b6546d8e47c826c9ae024a39526fc7.jpg (1127x1600, 188K)

>it's comparable to homosexuality

I agree, let's gas both.

Attached: 1565124629310.png (451x387, 94K)

No, no, not what Im saying. Let's go over why you can compare them. Many people don't seem to realize that by it's very definition, incest mentions nothing about pregnancy so as a result once you remove pregnancy from incest, it becomes harmless.

Many justifications used to defend homosexuality can be applied to incest. This is how you can compare them.

1. Incest is rare in humans and so is homosexuality.
2. It doesn't concern you. What other people do behind closed doors does not concern you.
3. There is a biological incentive for humans to avoid relationships with the same sex as one's that could result in offspring. That means if humans mostly did incest, our population would have been died or if people mostly were homosexuals, are population would have also died out.

Granted, it's perfectly fine to find either one weird, I understand where you're coming from. It's comparable to not liking people who do specific things. I find furries weird as shit.

Yes they are blood related, Oreimo is a favorite anime of mine because it truly made me question whether or not incest was wrong.

I mean, do you not care for it or do you just plain think that shit is the devil?

how can i btfo normies/sjws who say incest is morally wrong

Fuck your sister in front of them.

based

Ask them to explain why it's wrong without assuming pregnancy is a foregone conclusion or basing it off overlap with another issue entirely.

Attached: dsvvds.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>older female x younger female
ftfy

This: No, no, not what Im saying. Let's go over why you can compare them. Many people don't seem to realize that by it's very definition, incest mentions nothing about pregnancy so as a result once you remove pregnancy from incest, it becomes harmless.

Many justifications used to defend homosexuality can be applied to incest. This is how you can compare them.

1. Incest is rare in humans and so is homosexuality.
2. It doesn't concern you. What other people do behind closed doors does not concern you.
3. There is a biological incentive for humans to avoid relationships with the same sex as one's that could result in offspring. That means if humans mostly did incest, our population would have been died or if people mostly were homosexuals, are population would have also died out.

Granted, it's perfectly fine to find either one weird, I understand where you're coming from. It's comparable to not liking people who do specific things. I find furries weird as shit.

>being so cucked you have a group of friends who aren't revolted by homosexuality

Not him but your arguments don't work with my group of friends since all of them are based.
Unfortunately they'd consider that I'm a degenerate if they knew I loved anime/manga harem with heavy incest liked tsugumomo or irregular at magic high school.

See

that completely omits the unhealthy power dynamics typical of an incest relationship
You can't just dump your mom and move out when you're a teenager and wholly dependent on her for food and shelter

>Not him but your arguments don't work with my group of friends since all of them are based.

You hate both? Ok.

> Unfortunately they'd consider that I'm a degenerate if they knew I loved anime/manga harem with heavy incest liked tsugumomo or irregular at magic high school.

So you are into cognitive dissonance?

No I don't hate both, I just have a group of friend who are against homosexuality so your argument of using justifications defending homosexuality
>Many justifications used to defend homosexuality can be applied to incest.

to defend incest don't work with them.

This whole thread reeks of matzo.

>that completely omits the unhealthy power dynamics typical of an incest relationship
>You can't just dump your mom and move out when you're a teenager and wholly dependent on her for food and shelter

Yessss, I love this common argument people bring up. What you present isn't an issue with incest but power dynamics because what you described can happen regardless of whether or not they are they related to you. That isn't an argument against incest, it's an argument against power dynamics son.

What do you mean power dynamics are typically unhealthy with incest? You got a source for that bro?

Well it's not wrong, obviously.

Please, oh please stay on topic. Give me a valid reason incest is bad and that problem is only unique to incest that isn't pregnancy.

It's ok if it's done well

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-175905_Gallery.jpg (935x1012, 461K)

In what way? With drama about social consequences? I must admit that is one of the most interesting parts about it.

>You can't just dump your mom and move out when you're a teenager and wholly dependent on her for food and shelter
What if it's your wife?

in one of the vn routes they aren't

Same. I was like everyone else before, blindly following things because things were "wrong". Now because of the show I'm more self critical about things.

Societal consequences. Incest was very, very common in myth and the aristocracy. some forms of government required siblings to marry ( ancient Egypt)
the first thing you need to ask is it immoral now and why? If it's purely a eugenic based argument why arent there the same laws for cripples such as myself? surely the odds of cripples having cripples is about the same as siblings having children with issues.

Is It a society based one in order to prevent the fall of morals?

Ironic considering that we allow people to kill themselves and others via smoking, or create chemical dependencies on alcohol, and other substances that are far worse to them.

the majority of people are going to find it icky, but ignorable. the odd busybody is going to hate it and enforce that hate on others like Mary Whitehouse.

Older brother x younger sister >>>>>>>>>> older sister younger brother > cousin > mother x son > father x daughter > anything else

Unironically a cute pairing.

Attached: 1526532025934.png (2000x3256, 3M)

Most of the time. When incest is handled properly, you can create a 10/10 naturalistic drama and social commentary like Koi Kaze.

Cockblocking brocons are literally the worst

Attached: bitchigo.webm (960x540, 2.25M)

As long as it doesn't produce babies and it's consensual I don't really mind.

>doesn't produce babies
In 3D I'd agree, but for 2D that's the best part.

Honestly, Koi Kaze handled the brother coming to terms with his feelings better than Oreimo but the mc was just awful. Honestly, Koi Kaze is probably the best one out there for now.

>the MC was just awful
The girl wasn’t very special but the older brother? Seeing him and his angst was simply very entertaining and plausible. How he was pretending something because of social construction was very well done.

Incest is wrong unless its with a cute imouto

Attached: 056c8770da48dde1b190f9ce423f1e661488164754_full.jpg (640x360, 70K)

>mc was just awful
A real human bean, honestly he's very relatable. He was down after being dumped, not really sure where he was going or what he wanted, then he got comforted by a much younger girl who he kind of fell in love with at that point. He figured he'd probably never see her again anyway, so was about to laugh it off. When she turned out to be his sister he was double disgusted with himself, especially when those feelings didn't vanish. He didn't fall in love with Nanoka when she was his sister.

>I personally don't see the issue
Ask Charles II

Attached: incest in reality.jpg (497x889, 177K)

I find oreimo disturbing because my sister looks like kirino.
Sadly I find the style pretty cool but as I said too disturbing to watch for me

There aren't many uncute imoutos, at least in 2D.

Funny, my sister looks like her too, even down to the personality, but I never connected them. Guess you need to learn to keep 2D and 3D separate.

I meant his personality, He was rather brutish. Its a good story and really well done just something about the guy.. was like yeah your acting kinda... mean.

Boys bully the girls they like. He was a bit autistic, scared of his own feelings and not sure what to do. Besides it was written by a woman, that's how they see men.

if you can't tell your friends that you don't care about homosexuality or incest then that's a pretty superficial friendship, all my friends hate gay people and incest but they know that i have no problem with it, all they did is ask how come that i don't care and i explained to them that i don't consider it morally wrong.
also only thing wrong with incest is the power dynamic and pregnancy but that's debatable since then you'd also have to apply that to someone that wants to have children but has a higher chance of giving birth to a handicapped child
so as long as there's no power dynamic involved i think it's fine for example two gay brothers of the same age having sex would be completely alright

I believe that he's retarded and all due to incest. What I don't believe is that he doesn't have any red blood cells at all. That is utter bullshit biologically speaking.

>dating your sister

Attached: 1568610960580.png (760x700, 557K)

So you're friends with a bunch of literal boomers?

Incest makes for great romance.
>natural drama stemming from threat of social ostracization, no need for forced drama
>incestuous love is pure and strong to overcome said societal norms
Unless you are the most obnoxious of moralfags there is no reason not to love incest stories.

Attached: 1547930771608.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Nobles have blue blood.

Kinda, I'm new to this kind of anime

>ywn have cute twin sisterpossibly male

Attached: d607df9-d225d89f-0681-4060-bf69-302395aa0354.jpg (1280x1181, 194K)

Wow, she's literally ME!

Attached: Anime2.jpg (1987x1847, 788K)

Leave and stay leave.

It was?
that really depends on the story

>It was?
A great deal of incest manga is written by women, both regular manga and H-manga.

That's because Ore.Imo. is entry-level and tried to cater to the normalfags as well that have a problem with it.

Aki-Sora starts on the assumption that incest is not wrong, and makes one quæstion whether rape is wrong or not.

very few explore the consequences or have interesting takes on the situation. It should be just left in doujins.

Attached: 1553206549761.jpg (1200x1789, 448K)

Aki-Sora is too impure for me to enjoy.

Half of Yea Forums hated the ending, but not because of incest. They hated it because their kurocunt got cucked by the best girl.

the only normal girl in that series is vilified.

That route was terrible. The only imouto route with the best ending took all the fun out of their relationship (their blood).

it was a PSP game, did you expect it to have the controversial end?

Science does not apply for 2d, so it's totally fine.

He is the product of several generations of incest. You can't get that retarded by one incestuous generation.

Attached: 746.png (1278x717, 1.34M)

Kuroneko was far superior to Kirino. And that's coming from an imoutofag.

Attached: 1540612591540.jpg (1191x670, 85K)

its from an eroge, what did you expect? Its stil better than many others though.. I think Brocon/ siscon is the only okay one atm

>~35 year old, good-looking father fucking his loving daughter
>~35 year old, good-looking father impregnating his loving daughter
Bonus points if he raised her without a mother.

Attached: 88af0057-08eb-46d9-9d31-90dadba8deeb.jpg (723x600, 34K)

if we're doing this game Ayase, Ayase was better than all of them.

Could you suggest a few of those?

Aki Sora is a manga series, I think you might be confusing it with something else. And the author is also a woman.

Manami was not vilified because of her being normal. People hated her because of the fight scene.

How can she be best girl when she completely ghosted her senpai in the middle of their relationship.

Making a tsundere + yandere is just retarded.

think im confusing it with yora no sora, sorry.
yeah, trying to do what was right. somebody had to say it to them.

Who is still miles better than the Hyper Tsundere kirino. I mean even Mio in MM is better than Kirino and all she does is torture a guy

/u/niggers need to fuck off back to their containment board.

I have to disagree. She could be a stuck up cunt sometimes. Still, better than Kirino but then all the girls were, except Manami.

>middle
She had ended it when she realized he'd rather fuck his sister.

>the fight scene
Man, I forget that was a thing. Just have two girls duke it out in the middle of a story, why not. More love triangles should end that way, really.

God, I fucking love this image.

We cant all like the same things, its why she ( kuroneko ) got a manga, and Ayase is just getting a rewrite of the vn storyline.

Why is she so perfect?

Think about it rationally: there is LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG with gay incest. Morals? That shit’s built around the scientific inbreeding issue, something that will NEVER appear in gay incest. Face it, Anons, it’s okay to fuck you dad, brother, son, etc. and there’s nothing scientifically nor morally wrong with it.

>homosexuality is harmless
Not when "What other people do behind closed doors does not concern you" became "bake the cake bigot!". Moral busybodies are the worst.

Aki-Sora has a goddamn scene where a character gets invited to a party by his pseudo-girlfriend without being told it's a partner-swapping party, then gets fed drunk without his knowledge and passes out to wake up in the middle of an orgy, then watches as said pseudo-girlfriend loses his virginity to a total stranger and then gets raped himself, but grows to enjoy it and finally it ends up with the both of them having sex with pretty much everyone there except each other whilst holding hands.

The author is a genius — what mad creative genius can think of something this hot.

Attached: image_01.png (630x630, 330K)

A woman.

I still find it funny that normies were upset at the incest in Oreimo. I mean, what the fuck were the expecting? Did they even read the title? Lmao

To me it was obvious Kirino had romantic feelings for her brother since the first episode, and the fake date episode dispelled any room for doubt.

Attached: 15681280656421207599982414368783.png (640x360, 123K)

God my sister is hot

The businessmen in charge are genii, for they provided just enough plausible deniability that the moralfag could block it out and enough dog-whistling that the incestfag could see where it was going.

So they secured both as an audience. Seriously though, he's a daft idiot who couldn't see that Kirino obviously had feelings for Kyousuke since the fake-date episode; there was no way to deny it any more after that.

oh that one. it was like uwakoi without the yandere. ehh Uwakoi was better.

What was the point when they bitched out on getting together anyway. At least the anime, I heard the novel half assed it .

I agree, but we were on the topic of incest.

"Himegoto: Zyuukuusai no Seihuku" is better than both though but from a different author — worse art but a way more interesting story with absolutely zero filler.

Those are crossboarders.

>I personally don't see the issue, it's comparable to homosexuality which means it's harmless.
>implying homo is harmless
AHAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=1aq6DpAjEEI
Incest between cousins is okay.

Attached: yaranaika_lol_elf.jpg (432x576, 33K)

>board war faggotry
NTR is generally considered disgusting, no? Just personal taste.
Oreimo is shit.

>Guys let's put aside all those arguments and let's forget we are talking about fictional characters.
>What's important here is it feel icky so let's just not, ok?

>Yea Forums
>Hating incest
What?

That was as far as the publisher allowed the author to display

No. Incest is hot.

Attached: 6e2149f410be9abcd7b8287bf0146524.gif (500x337, 510K)

This post explains the kind of retard behind the same post over and over against Oreimo.

>Oreimo is shit.
No, you just have shit taste
Oreimo is widely beloved by Yea Forums

The only incest part is them kissing, their shitty NBR brother is more interested in haggier hags than them anyway.

>it's comparable to homosexuality
so an utter and disgusting abomination?

Attached: 1550680822903.jpg (1000x1000, 397K)

maybe you should not take it so literally
however he appeared, to them he appeared as if he had no blood, and this can be for multiple reasons

Mio is more of a sadist than a tsundere.

>arguing against incest is saying that two people can't love each other
So fucking true. Like why even bother arguing with anti-incest fags? They don't see a problem with faggots not giving anything to gene pool or with niggers that only good as crack sellers, rappers and sport-slaves.

you're retarded as fuck ngl

There are differing levels of inbreeding which could include cousins, half cousins, 2nd half cousins. 3rd cousins and so on. Maybe even "half aunt" could be a thing. Even the anti-pregnancy argument against inbreeding is iffy. If we know related people having a child increase the likelihood of birth defects and we don't allow it, why should we allow people with bad health, bad medical history, people who smoke or people who are too old have a child? These same people increase the likelihood of birth defects.

And before someone even tries the "well actually, inbreeding is more worse than those things," as I already said, it depends on the kind of inbreeding but whether or not it's more risky is not relevant, why take the risk to begin with? It's pure hypocrisy to be okay with one 1 group of people but hate the other.

Learn what incest means, Im not talking about inbreeding. I'll humor you. That guy is the result of inbreeding over multiple generations bringing about the most horrible aspects of inbreeding. That's bad. If two unrelated people, generation after generation who have shit medical history and their offspring does and then their offspring tries to reproduce with other people who have shit medical history, you will at some point have an unhealthy offspring. The worst parts of birth defects in inbreeding are only ever introduced if done continuously over multiple generations.

If we should make reproduction between relatives illegal we should also make reproduction between unhealthy people illegal.

That's not an argument against incest though bro. That's an argument against power dynamics. If a someone is having a relationship with their step father and they live with them and also depend on them, this is all kinds of bad. Them being related isn't the issue, it's the fact one has power over the other.

I love Yea Forums for these kinds of comments.

No, since people are more okay with homosexuals I was merely using homosexuals to justify incest. It's pure hypocrisy to being okay with homosexuals but not incest.

Only on Yea Forums would you find people who would allow sibling marriage before gay marriage.

Attached: 1564202262216.gif (379x387, 82K)

Both are weird though. Just saying.

what about a story about bro and sis who are already too deep into the incest rabbit hole by the time the story starts

With or without knowing they are?

I'm fine with incest in anime and yet dislike oreimo with all my atoms.

knowing, maybe keep it secret to the audience and leave hints that lead where you finally realize the protagonist had been bro and sis and been pretty good at hiding it. it would need thoe an older cast

See

What if one of them knows but is keeping it a secret to protect the relationship?

like one knows but the other doesnt? this could lead to different types of drama and depending of which of the two is the one hiding it could lead to negative response
>if it is the sister people would react like "awn she loves her brother so much she just doesnt want to ruin her relationship "
>if it is the brother people would be pissed and say the brother its a manipulative piece of shit
personally i want to see a story where we start when they are already into the relationship and see how they manage to fool society and their family as an older brother and sis

i'm tired of it, mostly just because when i go to pornhub everything is sister this, mother that.

>He watches 3DPD porn

Attached: 1567923901381.png (1000x728, 851K)

Story about a girl going to the sperm bank, getting pregnant from a seed there, then raising her son to be her husband when?

Incest is really weird for anyone having a sibling (though apparently some touching around between cousins is more common than I thought), but it's a very common fantasy for people without siblings. I kinda get the appeal, you already have a comfy relationship with the other person that you wouldn't have with other acquaintances of the opposite sex, you probably saw each other naked or in underwear lots of times, it has part of the childhood friend's appeal. Your sister is a woman, but unlike the other women that are a mystery, it's a woman that you have seen growing up alongside you, with a few more or less years. It's both more and less special than any other woman. The mother or father stuff is harder to buy, I kinda prefer to at least sidestep and having either a guy with a friend's mother, or a girl with a friend's father, but a mother or father having romantic interests or even lust for their children is a little weird. I can't imagine anyone lusting over someone whose shit you had to regularly clean up for years.

I guess the real issue with incest, at least for normies, it's that irl it always involves some kind of abuse. But in fantasies it's perfectly ok.

>Yea Forums
>hating incest

Attached: sora_disgust.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

yeah and we really hate loli incest between an imouto and her onii-chan. just the worst
>in some non-canon shit they aren't

I usually hate bratty kids but Sora just makes me wanna coddle her and give all my attention

Hate?
you're wrong

Attached: ECWzn1wWwAEcV5xd.jpg (3182x4065, 1.06M)

No that's Reddit, but homo shit is gross and toxic.

>NBR
Merely an imitation of true greatness.

The imouto seems to be leaking here, you should fix that or may constitute of future wetness on the bed.

I like incest but oreimo is poopoo

Reminder that your sister does not belong to (You) romantically

Attached: 1556216848383.jpg (1122x1565, 308K)

Attached: 1568448779340.png (1310x368, 520K)

I only like incest when they're blood related

>we
Speak for yourself fag.

Attached: 1512731728390.png (241x250, 61K)

I really can't believe all the cucks who are content with their imotou fucking some dirty street urchin instead of manning-up and being there for their little sisters. An imouto has needs too...

Attached: 1568672660450.gif (400x450, 599K)

To be repulsed by your own siblings, or family members is an instinct, it's DEEPLY ingrained in your biology when you go against this BASIC premise you're a fucking deviant. Nobody, absolutely NOBODY that's on their right mind, that's a decent regular human being is attracted to their family.
Incest is a fetish for people that don't have siblings, or don't self-insert, or simply are deviants.

>2. It doesn't concern you. What other people do behind closed doors does not concern you.
>3. There is a biological incentive for humans to avoid relationships with the same sex as one's that could result in offspring. That means if humans mostly did incest, our population would have been died or if people mostly were homosexuals, are population would have also died out.

Your 2nd and 3rd point contradict each other.

>it's DEEPLY ingrained in your biology
Westermarck Effect is a psychological thing, not a biological thing.

Yes user and biology is a big basis of psychology

Attached: 1487610054491.png (500x500, 339K)

In this case it's a social psychology thing though. The incest taboo doesn't exist due to some innate biological mechanism that recognises the importance of avoiding inbreeding, it's a social thing that occurs when two people grow up together from a very young age.

Attached: aoki.jpg (1064x1500, 1011K)

But that's the contrary of what the Westermarck Effect proposes, it suggests that this repulsion only happens on people that grow together during the first 6 years of their infancy and it happens due to nature not nurture. Are you defending that theory or not?
Regardless it's a theory and the exact reason of why this disgust happens isn't fully known.

>being so cucked that you care who other people fuck

>incest is bad because siblings don't want to fuck
Well clearly the ones who are incestuous do. Of course it's wrong if it's rape, but if the DO want to have sex then literally what else is wrong?

Yeah, just like pedosexuality. Fuck pedophobes.

Because a simple Google search shows that Westermarck is flawed.
Westermarck only studied a type of Jewish school of the early 20th century and using records looked for people that met as children and later married. This was proven flawed because most of the children who grew up together were separated before marriageable age leaving them with little opportunity to find a mate from one of their childhood classmates.
Although rare marriages still happened showing that long lasting deep relationships were formed during childhood years of people who lived together to the point where some couples sought each other out years after being separated.
It failed to look at whether sexual relations were happening in these schools, only marriages. Later studies have confirmed that sexual relations are occurring at these schools but for obvious reasons, mostly because they were Jewish religious schools, they were left unreported.
Further studies have confirmed that for children with opposite gender siblings most have their first sexual encounter with a sibling. I'm not meaning full on sex, I mean touching or kissing.

If it weren't for the social taboo against incest some researchers believe incest would be common. Since some cultures did not have taboos against sibling incest, such as medieval Japan where the practice of marrying your sister was so common the word 'Younger Wife' came to mean 'Younger Sister', Egypt during the Ptolemys where sibling incest became the norm, and nearly every royal family ever, we can conclude that direct sibling incest would be far more common if not for such societal taboos.

It's also not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Your genes do not suddenly spontaneously combust if mixed with the genes of a family member and long term incest in some cases has not proven harmful. Incest just isn't as bad as we've been led to believe.

Tomoko getting with her brother is the only thing that holds me to watamote because I like the pairing.

Attached: 1461386047232.jpg (600x600, 158K)

I'm aware see I didn't even mention the Westermarck effect in my first post for that same reason, it's just a theory, the repulsion happens we don't know why. But it's there, deeply ingrained don't be a deviant, don't buy propaganda from deviants either.

>Since some cultures did not have taboos against sibling incest, such as medieval Japan where the practice of marrying your sister was so common the word 'Younger Wife' came to mean 'Younger Sister'
Nips were big on the parents of a bride "adopting" her to be husband. And having him take her name. And often her dad's buisness. Don't bring that NBR shit up here when the Japanese primordial gods were a bunch of sisterfuckers.

Not explaining why it's bad

clearly having a go

Keep fighting the good fight user. One day these retards will understand that there's nothing wrong with 2 people who want to fuck fucking.

ITT: mossad agent trying to convince Yea Forumsnons to destroy their lives by incestual degeneracy.

source? Asking for a friend.

>destroy

Sadly that rarely happens. So much of the incest stories are either have the issue treated as just a joke to the characters with the exception of the MC who also has a harem or people get a bit surprised but for the important/relevant characters they are fine with it.

Attached: 1532407070952.png (565x541, 157K)

Sometimes it's explored further, like some characters outright rejecting the relation, parents punching MC, though it doesn't happen often enough in my opinion.

But kurocunt literally cucked herself.

Patrician taste

>Why does board hate thing?
Starting threads in this way should be a bannable offense

A super strong second on my list too.

Attached: 1491677225892.png (689x775, 228K)

What NBR? Mikan is related.

>Your genes do not suddenly spontaneously combust if mixed with the genes of a family member
that would be pretty funny

Watching 3D incest porn is gay user.

Personally people who rave about incest are the ones who dont really have siblings

Especially the mother-cons. Fucking orphans, the lot of them.

This better not be /ss/ or I swear to god, user.

>normies
For starters, you can fuck off.

This has been debunked many times already. We have siblings we just don't act on those feelings.

No, I just hate Kirino.

Trump supporters hating incest is an oxymoron

rent free

I wish imoutos were real.

They are, just not 2D ones sadly.

Really hot if it is SisterXSister. Incredibly hot if it's MomXSon/Daughter. Everything else is disgusting

>he actually got her pregnant

Ainefags keep breaking their keyboards while typing!

I hate this bitch so much.

Do people actually start waifu wars over this wankery?

No, it's just a couple of ainefags that are buttblasted as fuck that the way the author is writing his story is hurting their sensitivity. Very serious business.

Tell me one series where the Blood related sister is the only one who get's pregnant among the main cast and the main heroine. I can understand their frustration.

Incest is far rarer than homosexuality

Yea Forums loves imoutos. Next imouto hug thread when?

based brother!

cute

>Does everyone on Yea Forums really hate incest in their anime?
Kek, Yea Forums hates it when the incest relationships aren't actually incest.