Lelouch or Light?

Attached: lelouch_light.jpg (715x550, 128K)

I like my hero's alive.

Edge lord who has a deformed body or "smart" psychopath.
Right

i like my anime ended without any asspull sequels

it was implied at the end of the last episode that CC was talking to lelouche and he was the faggot driving the carriage. meaning he faked his own death because humanity felt trapped and that he was a villain since he was all powerful and could make any one do anything and was the ultimate war hero general ever with the winning army at his disposal. to remove that perception and allow for things to go back to normal with japan having its freedom he fakes his death with the help of his best friend who he entrust to have the title of god slayer

I've dropped code geass like 4 times because it's so fucking boring, so I can't really give an opinion on this since I don't really know or understand lelouch as a character.

>the point
>your head
yea thanks alot for saying what I said but in 20x more words. Atleast this retard
understood.

Lelight

lelouch has a higher IQ

lelouch makes mistakes frequently and has multiple objective flaws that he has to work around, while light was some attempt to satirize the "ideal japanese teenager" and so he has 0 flaws until the writer realizes he can't actually let him win

the most infamous moment in code geass, euphinator, is the result of multiple fuckups by lelouch that are all set up beforehand. meanwhile the most infamous moment in death note is everything going to kekiaku to an absurd level.

I don't think Lelouch faked his own death, but yeah the ending was made pretty ambiguous and meant to be interpreted as such.

Light has shitty personality but I like him more than Lelouch

>fuckups by lelouch that are all set up beforehand.
You know that's false. It came out of nowhere simply because the author got himself in a corner introducing a Mary Sue with major political power

Lelouch, his story and character are more interesting

I prefer Lelouch overall but he does have his fair share of:
>everything going to kekiaku to an absurd level
The most prominent one I can think of is the part where he predicted everything Scheizel would say in a conversation with him and recorded all his responses before hand, that part always struck me as incredibly far-fetched and impossible to pull off realistically.

>It came out of nowhere simply because
Watch the episodes with Mao again because the entire point of that was introducing that geass can grow so powerful that you can't turn it off anymore. The mini arc ends with Lelouch swearing to CC that he won't ever lose control of his powers like Mao.

It's literally a set up.

Lelouch would've been a goner in the very first few episodes without CC bailing him out every time, he's someone who actually goes through character growth unlike Light.

If Lelouch sees Light, it's game over.
But then again, all Light needs is to determine Lelouch's identity.

Would be interesting

Correct answer: Kellhus Anasûrimbor

I would have to go for Lelouch on this one.
Light is some flawless egomaniac who had no character than his god complex and oh so amazing plot mnipulatons

Lelouch too is a Sue but he actually grew up as a character with flaws, history, weakness motivation, and redemption. He was a banished noble, who became a rebel leader, got Euphy into a clusterfuck, got brainwashed, saw his gf die, etc.

Speak of Light and you just remember him as someone with a notebook
Speak of Lulu and you don't even know where to begin. Jibun wo or Continued Story?

Attached: Feel+like+this+will+come+in+handy+_7ba8817b3427dd09139cfdcc77e6583e.jpg (387x257, 31K)

Light is driven by his selfless ideal of improving the world.

That was a warning , not a set up.
A set up would be a slow symptoms of losing control
It happened at the exact moment, at exactly the right words.

Yup, that's bullcrap allright

This is no power level though. CC would keep him alive, I bet

I don't think those two are comparable. Light was a sociopath drunk on power and attempting to become a god. Lelouch was a political exile trying to get back at his father for abandoning him and his sister after their mother got politically assassinated, then he slowly got tangled up in his own lies about representing an ideology until he had no choice but to represent the ideology anymore. Retcon movies aside his final intentions were to sacrifice himself for the cause.

Comparing these two characters just because they're both "keikaku doori" intelligent types betrays an incredibly shallow understanding of both shows.

He killed someone talking shit about him

Someone who insults the man who helps people, is an enemy of the people and must be eliminated.
Today he insults Light, tomorrow, armed by the rich, he will kill Light to stop the revolution.

Reinhard von Lohengramm

There were symptoms. I haven't seen Code Geass in a while so I don't know the exact episode but there is a scene prior to it where he almost issues a command to someone, his eye activates but he quickly covers it.

but even without that it would till be acceptable. It's basically just your opinion that this is needed. The fact that Mao's story introduced the concept counts as a set up in my book. Its the law of conservation of detail. They introduced the concept because they wished to do something with it.

Light is killing people without fair trial.
Rapists and Drug Lords are evil but they do not deserve to get killed without proper investigations and fair trial

the fair trial is why they were in jail

He is removing obstacles. Creating a new world requires sacrifices.
So if someone prefers to stay in the current world of evil, he can be put on Light's list.

Light is one of the smartest people in the world in his canon.

Meanwhile Lelouch is from a specially bred line of royalty which is literally bred for extremely high intelligence and leadership talent.
He completely dominates everyone else in his canon with the exception of other royals.

Lelouch seems less devious, has more flourish. Willing to implement bold strategies that put his own life at risk. Light is more like a devious little rat slinking around in the shadows, killing from a distance.
If Light didn't know how Lelouch's power worked, he would be pretty fucked. Lelouch would have a vast army of slaves at his disposal.

That's not how the justice system works. We lock people up because we know we are fallible, and locking people up is a reversible action. Killing people is not a reversible action.

Lelouch actually made meaningful positive change to the world. Light is just a mass murder with a God complex.

>locking people up is a reversible action
what a retarded statement. Are you gonna give them their time back if you fucked up? All killing is is taking their entire time up front.

>current world of evil
The world is not evil. Some people are, and one of them was Light.

The world is not evil. Some people are

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Everyone's reaction doesn't seem to agree though

When Goku went Super Saiyan, everyone was expecting it and was hyped to the roof
Sekai killing Mokoto was a complete justice
Parasyte's MC's mother getting killed was within the realm of possibilities

But Lelouch losing control at that moment, Mirai Nikki going into parallel bs, and Kaban dying, those are all massive bull crap.

Rui. He is also cuter.

Canon-wise, lelouch was supposed to order her to do it as a matter of cold logic.
But they didn't want to depict him as being too evil, so they made it a "mistake"

Notice later when Suzaku confronts him about it, he doesn't mention anything about it being a mistake

>so he has 0 flaws until the writer realizes he can't actually let him win
Like all Greek heroes, his hubris was his undoing.

Light wants to "clean up Gotham City" rather than topple regimes.

Japan has 99% conviction rate.
Fair trial my ass, I think that is part of what influenced the autor

No, they are financially compensated. There are only 21 US where people don't get compensated for being wrongfully imprisoned.

Suzaku wouldn't believe him and Lelouch knew that.

I don't give a fuck about anyone's reactions.

Of course it was not a mistake. The author cannot find any other way to destroy the only person with common sense.

Respect the culture of the people you invaded to promote social cohesion. Oh wow. How long did it took you to realize that?

Oh fuck, we are supposed to be dystopia. How do we kill her without making our hero bad in the eye of the viewers?

Attached: 1426589307330.png (664x602, 315K)

And it's a crime ridden yakuza shithole.

*US states

Very bad argument. Batman has a code against killing for that very reason.

lelouch not only won, but got CC for eternity. easy win

His plan was to have her non-lethally shoot him with his bamboo gun. Honestly, it is just one of those insane fuck ups that messes people up just like how Jesse left the car keys in the ignition in Breaking Bad. It is meant to be cruel. Light could have avoided everything if he didn't kill the fake L just for bad mouthing him.

>Notice later when Suzaku confronts him about it, he doesn't mention anything about it being a mistake
He feels responsible and doesn't want to be forgiven.

CC or Kallen?

Attached: kallen-and-C-C-kallen-stadtfeld-kouzuki-28067760-509-720.jpg (509x720, 91K)

CC, easy. CC is an equal, Kallen is a follower.

I meant that he is only putting out fires instead of using his powers to its full extent. He isn't killing Commies for starters.

this
>He feels responsible and doesn't want to be forgiven.

Saying it was an accident would be like making an excuse for himself and not wanting to be held responsible for such a huge fuck up.

I'd go for Rakshata.

Attached: 135687.jpg (224x350, 30K)

the one that won

>Saying it was an accident would be like making an excuse for himself
The Law states he can, actually.

Manslaughter is for fuck ups that got people killed unintentionally. Punishment is less than actual murders and you can get pardoned by the family.

Though, he got entire etnic group genocided so screw with that.

That's not the point. Batman is a crazy person with a childhood trauma running around in an animal-themed suit. He's just as much an Arcam Asylum fodder as his villains, and he knows that. He maintains integrity of self through his code and by refusing to be judge jury and executioner. He put his money, muscle, and intellect at the service of society rather than standing above it.

>the law
Are you mental? He went there to beg for Suzaku to help him. The fuck is he gonna talk about law, Suzaku will just tell him to go fuck himself.

Sanity just left this argument, and so have I.

>when you get so invested in a reddit argument that you completely lose focus of the discussion

I don't go to reddit though

CC, easily.

>won
Implying there was ever any competition to begin with. Ship war in CG is a mistake.

The entire story of death note was only possible due to light's initial fuck up of killing the guy on TV.

L will find way to set up a new trap.

>yakuza
Nice meme.

This.
>Batman is a crazy person with a childhood trauma running around in an animal-themed suit. He's just as much an Arcam Asylum fodder as his villains, and he knows that.
No.
>That's not the point.
>He maintains integrity of self through his code and by refusing to be judge jury and executioner. He put his money, muscle, and intellect at the service of society rather than standing above it.
And that what puts Superman, Batman, and other superheroes above Light. After Light died, things went back to normal. While both deals with futility, one does it heroically turning himself to a symbol while the other just has a God complex.

The story of Death Note is not possible in any sense, but Lind L Taylor was a double baitdespigned ot test not only location but arrogance. If Light wan't arrogant L would've just tried it again with a regular criminal that was only broadcast in Japan. The point was that it was only broadcast in Japan. It was a triangulation of his position.

>It was a triangulation of his position.
That would be too specific, dude
Triangulate would find signals. He was confirmed in Kanto region and 1 of the 43M residents

Lelouch.
Death note is overrated.

Light.
Code Geass is overrated.

I don't know why anyone thinks Light is smarter than L when L has to solve a case that involves at least one possible thing.

Fake smart appeals to dumb. Light had a literal god power to offset the IQ level difference between him and L and L still figured him out in the end. That was the conversation in the rain.

What defeated L was Ren's love for Misa. Something that Light did not create or even abuse, he simple benefited it due to sheer luck. If Ren didn't love Misa, Light could not have done anything, not even with his self memory erasing keikaku. L's decision to test the fake law in the book came out of nowhere.

Attached: smart_written_by_stupid.png (915x592, 162K)

Attached: 0AD3.jpg (1944x4138, 694K)

>I don't know why anyone thinks Light is smarter than L when L has to solve a case that involves at least one impossible thing.
I was so preoccupied on how to word that last part that I fucked up.
For some reason, the writer of the manga gave L a 8/10 in INT and Light a 9/10 in INT.

Bulma was never a tactician. She was just there to make inventions to move the plot. Sora on the other hand is Rick and Morty tier.

Lulu, of course.

Attached: 1536256843722.png (640x360, 312K)

>Lelouch
fuck light, fucking edge-lord.
Lulu is a better character

>euphinator

Attached: My Wife Laughing.gif (500x357, 358K)

RRRRRRURRRRUUUSSSHHHHUUUUU!

I almost think Lelouch's story could have been written without the Geass stuff, his real weapon is his brain.

>euphinator, is the result of multiple fuckups by lelouch
That part was one of the worse written anime scenes ever

>Jibun wo or Continued Story?
Revive

He was only able achieve so much because he had geyass

you would need to rewrite things for sure

>his real weapon is his brain.
Plot armour*

Remember when the brown chick found out his identity only to immediately get amnesia?

So rewrite things, she was killed by Shirly

Attached: 1549667640352.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

He stated that he planned to do this shit even before he got the Geass.

>Remember when the brown chick found out his identity only to immediately get amnesia?
She got shot. She should have died.

>She got shot.
And? Lots of people have survived gun shots.

>So rewrite things
Like I said plot armour

Code Geass without C.C. wouldn't be half that fun.

>Unfortunately, since Lelouch ordered the police to "shoot" instead of "kill", Mao survives with the help of Britannia's advances in medicine.

Why didn’t the pink princess get the same medicine, she was only shot once unlike Mao?

>And? Lots of people have survived gun shots.
Not a lot of people survive being unexpectedly being shot, losing consciousness, and not getting treated.

>since Lelouch ordered the police to "shoot" instead of "kill",
Genius

>not getting treated.
She did though

Immediate treatment

CC makes my peepee big, and I'm a breast man

Lelouch shot Euphy in her vital organ, whereas Mao received random shots.

Attached: king_queen_knight.jpg (580x326, 26K)

>order in the filename
>order in the pic
That's it, Suzaku is Lelouch's queen to me now

When is he never? ;)

Stfu Near

>Something that Light did not even abuse
>Ren
Someone doesn't remember the show...yes, it went the down the hill mostly after L death however.

As for Rem, Light wouldn't surrender himself due to Rem threatening to kill him unless he would save Misa and later on he put Misa on risk again so Rem had to kill L.

The keikaku BS however is the drastic change of Light personality from sociopath to emphatic normal human being which he wasn't even before he got the Death Note.

Yeah, typing that I realized he had been from the start

Attached: 1266972941442.jpg (720x384, 55K)

>he didn't watch the movie

L and Kira were pretty much on par intelligence wise, hence the mind games the manga/anime had during that arc.

Than it went lazy asspull with autismu Light becoming cocky so he make stupid decisions and lose, instead of keeping the tense mind games.

You should re-read deathnote, Light is full of flaws (mainly self-confidence to an absurd level). He is just an edgy teenager and the author knows it.

lucky guy

Light is an egomaniac evil shithead. Lelouch only fights because he is driven by his childhood promise. I'll follow my emperor into battle any day, but I'd write Light's name into the DN.

Light was the good guy

Attached: 12.jpg (728x1054, 78K)

i think Kallen is both more attractive and more likeable overall, C.C is also pretty good though

Attached: 587278.jpg (704x400, 44K)

>code geass is boring
Is this what nu/a/ think about it ?

I wouldn't trust someone who hasn't considered all of the possible uses that he had with the notebook. Also, he didn't try to rid the world of commies so fuck him.

They are'nt similar , only nu people to anime find them similar because meh smar and arrogant , anyway leloch is more fun than light but both of them are shit character tbqh

He is just posturing. Only people reluctant to hold power should wield it. Light immediately creams his pants over the prospect of becoming a world dictator, Lelouch on the other hand actually succeeds and then gives it up because he'd rather globe-trot with his 10/10 pizza ass waifu

Attached: r2_ost1_02.jpg (1000x1035, 1.2M)

Lelouch's wife is hotter than Light's bitch

She looked way better in the manga

Attached: Misa Manga.jpg (2000x2885, 1.2M)

Attached: pic22.jpg (615x346, 38K)

>if it's not an isekai wish-fulfilling power-trip fantasy with video game mechanics I can't stand it
the absolute state of nu/a/

they're both gigantic faggots though

Even Lelouch can't keep his hands off her

Attached: pervertemperor.jpg (2090x1440, 661K)

Why was the sword so retarded looking?

What do you expect? It has to be as fabulous as the wielder afterall.

This. Pretty sure Lelouch designed everything Requiem-related, from the sword to Suzaku's slut suit.

They also pretend that R2 was trainwreck because they were too lazy to pick up the foreshadowing of the twists that happen. Same reason people still cry about Euphinator after 12 fucking years despite copious amount of foreshadowing for it

the emperor who won

>Chad Lelouch vs. Virgin Light

>code geass
>boring
You clearly never got past ep. 20 of R1

Attached: WTF am i reading.jpg (215x301, 27K)

>You know that's false. It came out of nowhere
Astounding. They literally wasted 2 filler episodes just to foreshadow that point that could've be told in 5 minutes... and STILL retards couldn't grasp it!

>It happened at the exact moment
Holy motherfucking God in the Holy motherfucking Heaven please give me the strength.....
IT
DID
*NOT*
FUCKING
HAPPEN
AT
THAT
EXACT
MOMENT
YOU FUCKING NEGATIVE-IQ MENTALLY CHALLENGED BABOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT DIDN'T!
IT - DID - *N* *O* *T*!!!!!!
Where the fuck did you dumbasses even pulled this bullshit from?!??
There is absolutely *ZERO* fucking clue it happened at that precise moment!!!
You get it you morons?!?!?!?!?!
It could have happened *ANY* *FUCKING* *TIME* 1 minute ago, 1 hour ago, 1 day ago, two fucking WEEKS ago!!
Jesus Christ how fucking hard is that to understand you spastic imbeciles!!?!?!?!?
GOOD LORD what the fuck is wrong with haters' brains (provided they have one)?!??!

Attached: FUUUUUUU.jpg (274x274, 10K)

The virgin god complex
>able to kill anyone he knows the identity of with just a small note, but fails because someone insulted him
>wants to be a god, but will be forgotten
>got defeated by some smelly shut in
The Chad Emperor
>power forces people to look into his beautiful eyes
>deliberately set himself up to be anime Hitler to accomplish world peace, will be remembered and feared for eternity
>defeated himself, but intentionally

All I remember of R2 is I didn't like it except the glorious end.

Keima.

Attached: 1464929038671.jpg (1868x1849, 913K)

Childhood: Light
Adolescence: Lelouch
Adulthood: Char

theyre both based but light wins overall

>Childhood: Light
>Adolescence: Lelouch
>Adulthood: Reinhard
fixed

>didn't need superpowers or retarded suicide pact to change the galaxy

Attached: reinhard-von-lohengramm-3099.jpg (400x615, 48K)

Wrong but sort of right. Adulthood is still Char, but when you're older than that and have obtained wisdom, that's when you choose Reinhard.

>but will be forgotten
No

Attached: Kirafags.jpg (1318x957, 219K)

imagine being this much off a speed watching retard

this

C.C is the thinking man's waif, while kallen is for smoothbrain plebes to use for a while then move on to sumaragi when she's ready

Lelouch has bigger fanboys on Yea Forums since death note is more normalfag friendly so you will only get biased responses.

>Something that Light did not create or even abuse, he simple benefited it due to sheer luck
There's a lot of retarded conveniences in the story, Light had a FBI tracking him and when he gets him killed the same guy just had to have a wife that use to be one that specifically worked with L of all people before. Not to mention Misa as a character was only shoehorned in because of Jump. She was nothing but a nuisance to the plot.

It was great. The implication is that deep down, Lelouch WANTED this to happen, as Dtard said, it was the best outcome for them. It’s not a gigantic coincidence like people think.

Don't think it was a coincidence, but I didn't get the impression that Lelouch really wanted something like that to happen to Euphy

I got the impression what Lelouch really wanted was a threesome with Euphie and Suzaku

I think you may be projecting there a bit.

Lelouch didn't want something bad to happen to Euphy, but he didn't want the Administrative Zone to succeed.

He didn’t want something to happen to her but at the same time his mind also knew that making her say that was the best option. It was kind of an unconscious choice probably.

Why isn't there smart MC in anime anymore?

>specially bred line of royalty which is literally bred for extremely high intelligence and leadership talent
Why was Clovis dumb, then?

For me, it's Cornelia.

Attached: sweaty princess.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>muh commies
The real evil in the world is USA.

Lelouch followed through. He made mistakes and suffered and in the end, the real ending not the retconed bullshit, he payed the price willingly to win.

Light died like a little bitch swiming on his own blood without learning anything. Furthermore he never truly understood his power and lost.

TL; DR All hail Lelouch

The thing about the aristocracy is only mentioned in passing, but it's there.
Some of them were smarter and more cunning than others, that's why they are being forced to fight.
It goes: Lelouch = Schniezel > Cornelia > Clovis > Euphemia

>anti-hero protagonist
>intellect is power
What show should I be watching?

Attached: 5718d664ec180cb6a1445f14cb15b3fd.gif (500x517, 328K)

Lelouch, right side is too much of an edgy faggot to be likable.

Light is smarter and needs to be since he's in a more realistic world, comparatively.

Lelouch is a better person and he is living in a less realistic world, so he can afford to be a more hyperbolic genius.

Most people's first anime is Death Note, but Code Geass is an Yea Forums classic

Clovis was gifted in the arts, but not leading

Attached: anon.jpg (513x289, 8K)