Music anime

What are y'alls thoughts on music anime?
Too little?
Stale genre?
Too boring?

Attached: __ichigaya_arisa_and_toyama_kasumi_bang_dream_drawn_by_tsuruki_noki__f8a0d0ae6da96a2dc8ab4c8699b2c97 (1024x655, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqsMK_F_0FU
youtube.com/watch?v=waNB2HHp4aU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJHrcyMaqY
youtube.com/watch?v=EOW9f_Pdmjk
youtube.com/watch?v=CjhOCc9574A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea58DYa-frg
youtube.com/watch?v=2HYtSRpupig
youtube.com/watch?v=cqPyaQedVbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H74mr2KHTX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2ZUsg3TBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cEpZ4zJEYck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sakamichi no apollon. Got me into jazz and actually has a good plot if you see the anime and read the manga after the ending

Attached: 79781.jpg (360x360, 17K)

its either yuri or gay

Just like real musicians!

You got beef with that?

music anime is fine, but I dont get music manga nor music LN.

I completely understand, though personally I still would probably check out a music manga or LN simply cuz I watched the anime already and I want more.

based on the anime aired, japanese rock genres seems still popular and enjoyable

Cope

Well... Perfectly Perfect for me... Some suck, some are masterpiece and some are enjoyable.

This isn't an anime about music, but it's the anime with the best music
youtube.com/watch?v=GqsMK_F_0FU
youtube.com/watch?v=waNB2HHp4aU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJHrcyMaqY
youtube.com/watch?v=EOW9f_Pdmjk
youtube.com/watch?v=CjhOCc9574A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea58DYa-frg
youtube.com/watch?v=2HYtSRpupig
youtube.com/watch?v=cqPyaQedVbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H74mr2KHTX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2ZUsg3TBQ

Attached: city_hunter_by_catzen-d3grylo.jpg (900x675, 186K)

Weird thing is the only one I've really really liked so far is BanG Dream. Wasn't even because of the anime at first, played the game before that. Something about how they've done the characters in-game grew on me. Even then I thought the anime was honestly a little low quality, but that's because of their small budget early on, I still appreciated how it flowed. Also watching season 2 after so much time had passed in between season 1 and 2 was so satisfying as well, I'm glad they made it.

I think I want to impregnate moca

I'm sure she'd let you if you promised enough bread.

I like two music anime; K-ON! and BanG Dream. If anything else, I only want more Popipa best songs in S3. I wanted to know why they don't use some masterpiece of Popipa like Light Delight, 1000-kai Urunda Sora, and Teardrops. Not that I dislike Popipa's songs in S2 but excluding Return, and Star beat!, these songs don't really show Main band's potential.

Idol anime are the miracle of this decade and the next.

Attached: 7mpv-shot0107.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

i find myself wanting to like them but they're usually bad

linda linda linda anime adaption when

God I fucking loved Returns, that shit is toppest tier.
Alsp probably because those were gen 1 songs and if they had em do that, then people would go on about the other songs they haven't gotten to. PoPiPa has a sizable playlist of originals going on.

I do wholly agree though, we need more PoPiPa power.

Even better when they add transforming space planes into the mix.

Attached: Maccross Delta Visual.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

One of the music I mention..., and I will be satisfied. I mean even PasuPare got one of their masterpiece Yura Yura Ring-Dong-Dance. RAS have a single song RIOT and already Roselia-level. They also skipped Afterglow's Hey-day Capriccio. I was like 'seriously?'.
Though, I'm glad that they show us Main band's development with Return in the end.

It would be nice to see yeah, better than Happ Happy Party every perfomance.
Also speaking of RAS, when will they be added to the game? Or at least update the manga, I'm starved on RAS content. IK there's been live perfomances and more songs, but I need to know about Chu2.

BECK is pretty great. It scares away purityfags and the voice acting is funny.

>Also speaking of RAS, when will they be added to the game?
No one but Takaaki Kidani know. There's possibility but it's 50/50 or even lower. Though songs are added to the game later...
> at least update the manga, I'm starved on RAS content
I won't read manga because it will pretty much spoil Season 3 if Season 3 is about Rokka and RAS.

I mean with the way things are right now, season 3 HAS to be about RAS. They already got plenty of fanservice in the form of character interactions out of the way in S2 and I feel the spotlight is gonna be on Lock

Season 3 also can be Popipa's road to Budokan or even both.They usually let main band achieve their goal in anime.

Not to mention Rokka's dream to play on the same stage with Popipa

Bandori S1 was fine
S2 went full CG and I couldn't handle more than 3 eps

youtube.com/watch?v=cEpZ4zJEYck
CGI is the future.

you picked literally the worst possible example

Rokka still need to join RAS in the anime after that they should be included in the game since Rokka already appeared at the school in events. I think the anime timeline is a little ahead.

Delta's music was on point. Plot on the other hand was something else.

Watch till the HHW episode I think is episode 4 that was I changed my mind.

shit like bang dream and k-on i just always skip the music parts
really only care about the cute girls part

I mean sure, but like
The strongest appeal of BanG Dream is literally the music, so you're missing out bro.

You're telling me you saw the whole Ironman sequence and you dropped it?
You have to like men.

>y'alls

Attached: 1475931352538.jpg (480x510, 66K)

They mentioned the events of the anime in the last popipa event, so the game is further than the anime.

Im still waiting for SPS anime adaptation

Look, this is a music anime discussion, not a grammar discussion.
It's faster and easier to type "y'alls" rather than "all of your".
You'dn't want to get me started.

i'm not missing out because the music is awful. if i wanted to listen to music then i would just listen to music.

Alright then, you're entitled to your opinion even though I hate it.
Anyone in particular you care about that's making it worth watching?

i like all the popipa girls. the group dynamic is incredibly satisfying. i don't care much for any of the other groups. some of them are okay, most are completely forgettable.

Mostly shit, sometimes good.
Just like all anime.

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 85K)

I think of the popipa girls, Tae has the strongest banter. Every word out of her mouth is pure gold.

And oof, I actually like the dynamic of HHW and Roselia in particular.

this

>mfw going through Bang Dream S2

Jesus fuck what a mess

Attached: fee.jpg (480x600, 118K)

What were they thinking?

Attached: kokoro-michelle.jpg (640x360, 76K)

Kin'iro Corda is nostalgic for me, so comfy

I'm dumb, I wrote that all wrong. I was telling him to watch episode 4 because that was the one who made me not drop season 2.

I only remember music on k-on during the endings. BangDream has different bands so I understand not liking some of them but not all.

Did they mention something about RAS in the event? I guess only on the game anniversary they are going to be included in the game.

It had Arisa talking about Layer.