Best Halls of anal devastation

Points if no ichiruki or narusaku

Attached: niheis fuckup.png (2230x590, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zl86A
imgur.com/a/bQx5L
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
zamasu.tumblr.com/post/149304445453/imagine-having-to-tell-the-fire-department-that
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all
imgur.com/a/XcMWY/all
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
imgur.com/a/Wlpwq
files.catbox.moe/8u51r5.mp4
imgur.com/a/M0C3mSV
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/M0C3mSV/order/asc/
pastebin.com/DFQYZgPY
animeseptember.wordpress.com/2012/10/15/rape-season//?topicid=285044#msg56969408
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=285044#msg56969408
lunaforum.forumchatter.com/
youtu.be/oXcwYgoGR0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some one post the with chihiro and ayumi takahara

Attached: shit tastess.jpg (832x1200, 132K)

Attached: ichiruki fallout lel.jpg (826x960, 131K)

My favorite threads. Give me more.

Why burn it as Jump, Shueshia, and Kubo all have their money. Kubo doesn't have to make another manga ever again and can live off Bleach royalties.

It makes sense in the context though.

Attached: sidoniaendinginanutshell.png (2103x3000, 1.7M)

Literally every time One Piece introduces a character with a silly design

any shonen does anything

Attached: 1568578616449.jpg (460x676, 36K)

Attached: 1495385815577.jpg (1000x930, 937K)

What? They all have silly designs.

>if Chihiro wins, I will eat my shit

Yet people still get mad for some reason

SOON

Attached: _20190906_210348.jpg (548x126, 26K)

imgur.com/a/zl86A
imgur.com/a/bQx5L

Came into this thread to look for this

Shippers never really think clearly for themselves. Spending too much time in tumblr rotted their minds.

I can never really understand that one. They were never together before he went to coma after all.

I hope it's not a thing either so I can watch the threads when it happens

I don't personally have a pony in the race, but Eren x Historia winning would create the more entertaining HOAD. It kills the most popular hetero pairing, Eren x Mikasa, and also some extremely popular yurifag and fujo pairings lime Historia x Ymir and Eren x Levi.

Trips of wisdom. Yea Forums is full of idiots who never ubderstood that series and just shit hurr durr ntr

Someone post the Naruto one

The most popular hetero pairing is levixhanji

Remfags when that episode of Re:Zero aired, the whole catalog was about it

Whatever the case the salt will be immeasurable. I look forward to it.

When the final episode of Oregairu airs, I cannot imagine what Yea Forums's reaction to when it ends. Alot of people hate Yukino, so it's going to get ugly.

>The most popular hetero pairing is levixhanji
>t. LHfag

The longest duration of anal devastation would be the three year period of 2016-2019 between Ash losing the Kalos League to him winning the Alola Lesgue. The anal devastation caused by Serena kissing Ash is an entire different matter altogether but SM can still probably BTFO the XYZ series if any of the three girls kiss him.

>any of the three girls kiss him.
The 3 lolis?

A Town Where You Rage

They are seething to this day.
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Shipperfags are just delusional with their headcanon.

Will /snk/'s eventual meltdown be as biblical as they claim it will be?

Attached: 1567913440016.jpg (1197x761, 173K)

Attached: 4298a80f11635d3df953d979acc63578[1].png (598x612, 583K)

If Eren x Historia "wins" and becomes canon, yes.

If not, it will still be entertaining, but probably nothing particularly memorable.

All shipperfags are insane every single one

The Kannagi one

Yeah, pretty much.

historiafags got too full of themself for something that like an arc before was a low tier crackship
and mankasafags anal devastation would be glorious thanks to believing themself winners for the longest time
either way I win with the board turned on fire

same reason you bury the dead

Incels angry that their waifu didn’t wait 15 years for the D.

I still remember the episode where Subaru told Rem he loves Emilia. The anal devastation reached a new level of heights in that year.

Delete this. I hope your mom dies in her sleep.

Yes.

I wasn't here for this particular butthurt. Can someone explain it to me? I know that series has people who can swap sex but I didn't get past volume 2.

DELET

Attached: 1484821855258.jpg (163x221, 11K)

Damn. This just proves that tumblr rots people's brains and makes them insane. Now I'm wishing that Studio Pierrot would give Sumire more screen time and ship her with Boruto.

My hopes are high. The worst would be if it just ends without a conclusion

>All that character development for Tenri
I liked Chihiro, but she did not deserve that win.

may have been the case a few years ago but nobody cares about that trash anymore

>only ship I ever cared about won
I don't even know what loosing feels like

Attached: 1568330052776.png (500x375, 236K)

I do. And it's not trash.

boy am I sure glad I dropped sidonia after the first episode

Was a shit show to begin with.

Attached: the day it aired.jpg (1386x958, 407K)

zamasu.tumblr.com/post/149304445453/imagine-having-to-tell-the-fire-department-that

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.53M)

What's that about? Is it from the movie?

tokyo ghoul FAGS are mentally ill

They could just sell them

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni has a pretty rage inducing ending
the author got a lot of shit for it

Nah, MC helps a girl who is still plagued by her days as a "chuuni" so he relates to her by saying he did chuuni stuff as well, but she ends up calling him gross or something.

Oh, it was just that? I mean, she's obviously just a tsundere doing her thing. I only watched the show a few years back, so I thought he confessed to her in the movie or some shit.

It's the opposite though. Hard to say if she was best girl or not, but considering Keima's acts during the Goddesses arc she was the best choice.

That's it?

Shhhh...

Attached: chihirofags.jpg (3848x3984, 2.76M)

fujo BTFO

finally it came

Naruto: imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all
Bleach: imgur.com/a/XcMWY/all

Can't wait.

Attached: 1542697981497.jpg (1012x266, 159K)

Whoever looses, I'll win

Considering no one who going to win even after a 100 chapters, I bet anal devastation will be huge, specially on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1561310347801.jpg (826x1034, 251K)

Literally disappears

Attached: file.jpg (750x1045, 391K)

Did keima really chose chihiro out of love? I remember feeling that he did it because of RNGesus he basically felt like it.

Mysterous Girlfriend X's ending caused a shitstorm on here if I recall

Attached: 1516877038747.jpg (1010x10000, 1.66M)

I kinda doubt anyone here cared about Frontier but FUCK Sheryl.

Attached: Sheryl.Nome.full.235621.jpg (1920x1200, 233K)

My anus is already clenched in anticipation for the anal devastation that will commence once The Bride is revealed.

God almighty, it will be fucking legendary.

Attached: image.jpg (2228x1600, 2.55M)

anyone got the absolute Anal Devastation of the fake cuck Boruto shit, with Sarada?

What a fucking garbage ending. Any one of the main girls are fine, but no. He had to pick the shittiest one.
That said, I think it was rushed. The final arc made no fucking sense. Did Tamiki thought he was going to die so he trolled us?

what happened to his big dick idol trap manga

It will be a shitshow no matter who wins. Yotsuba winning will probably cause the least butthurt, but 1235fags would seethe over their quint losing anyways
Doesn't he get with her in the end, though?

There are the Onani Master Kurosawa and True Tears! halls, too. Does anyone have them?

Sheryl was best girl, but Ranka was good too and I would've been fine with her winning so long as SOMEONE won. Whatever that ending was was utter bullshit.

Shit was hilarious.

Attached: 684D7F06-13DE-4BD6-8995-0097D6510E49.jpg (4814x4228, 3.77M)

soon

Attached: 1562927628443.png (1820x1820, 3.04M)

I can derail any neverland thread with one post

Attached: 110898.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Anything involving this guy

Attached: 15428179043.jpg (1200x937, 110K)

I don't understand this? Like is the pic where he's holding their baby real? Are there any confirmed hints.

This is the "last panel" of the manga according to Isayama. It's from documental film.

Attached: 1542551841354.jpg (418x559, 58K)

Eren x Historia is more common than Eren x Mikasa and has been for a long time what are you talking about? Historia x Ymir is already canon Historia has obviously just had to move on because Ymir rip'd.

Can't wait for Senseifags imploding

Attached: Foomstare.png (356x500, 86K)

I wont lie I was legit upset about that as well

How mad would Yea Forums be if it wasn't his but he still takes care of it?

The final arc was a disappointment, that's true. But the Chihiro ending was the only good thing that came out of that, there's no argument about that. It was pretty clear even from the goddess arc.

Got anything saved from that period? I can imagine the butthurt, but I wasn't around here back then and I'm curious.

Fuck, don't make me remember it user.

He did. Turns out god keima's taste was pleb all along.
It wasnt rngesus. He fell for her because there was no spirit or goddess invovled with her all along.

The theme of parenthood is too strong in this arc and the manga in general.
Also, Eren's catchphrase is 'because I was born into this world".

Attached: 1564220969250.jpg (2000x1032, 653K)

I occasionally browse SnK threads when a chapter is about to come out, and I gotta say that all the shippers there are autistic as fuck with no exception, but the Eren x Historia ones are a special brand of autismo that seems to genuinely give for granted that they're 100% canon despite no real evidence. I honestly want to see them getting buttblasted.

Yup, this taught me that if you were ugly and girls were nice to you, stop hoping.

Not him, but here. Although anyone that got really ass blasted about it wasn't paying attention to what the characters were saying or has the memory of a goldfish.

Attached: Episode 18 Reaction.jpg (1310x2183, 874K)

Re: Zero threads were so fucking garbage.
>back then
>being this new
At least you're honest and polite.

This twist was the moment the manga got good.

Rem is ugly anyways

This is going to be my first experience of a Hall of Anal Devastation live and I can't wait for it.
Who do you think will cause the biggest assblast?

Attached: Imagine_if_senpai_won.png (782x767, 736K)

Learn to read

Whoever stuck it out from the beginning, RIP

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

sorry,
was meant for

I can't fucking wait.

Toubun is already brewing into a huge anal devastation so Im shitposting om both threads. Also, Fumini will win just because Tsui doesnt have the balls to go for Sensei end

Lul, as I expected the people got their memories wiped for the first half of the season because they were thirsty for maid pussy.

no way cmon ayumi is clearly the best girl

He goes to his school and finds a girl there.

I remenber a lot of threads related to danganronpa, something about HAPPINESS, was it happening or just assblasting?

This pairing is a huge hall of anal devastation waiting to happen
Biggest ship in the western side of shounen, had all the theories and parallels
It's the new Narusaku and Ichiruki

Attached: luna.jpg (456x810, 66K)

See

Didn't Sheryl win? Alto basically said in the end that he prefers her.

I still can't believe you people even exist.
Shipping retardation for OP should never even be a thing.
And don't even try to start your bullshit here, I don't care.

You've never been in OP threads if you say this

I don't remember that. As I recall the ending it
more or less went:
Sheryl has basically won, but is also about to die. She goes with them to help out in the invasion of the notTyrannid planet because she had also been given alien powers somehow (an injection iirc).
Then in the battle, as they sing the aliens into submission, Ranka cures Sheryl of her dying. In the end, they meet on a field and tell each other "I'm not gonna lose in love" and the Alto's indecisive ass comes running. Cut to credits, show is over.

I could go back and check but I can't be bothered to rn. I know for sure that the show didn't commit to it, even if Alto did say he prefered Sheryl.

You are right, because you faggots are insufferable and no one wants to stay in the thread when you start your sperg wars.

Best girl won, Tenrifags still seething

I don't post in OP threads, I just lurk
Does it hurt when you pretend to not ship them, because you know it'll never happen?

>Toubun is already brewing into a huge anal devastation
Oh yes.
5toubun is pure waifubait and it will be glorious when 80% of the fandom kill themselves

Oda literally said it's not going to happen

I know, which is why I'm going to be eating popcorn when that ship inevitably doesn't happen
I'm curious though, why are people quoting me saying it won't happen when I didn't even say it will?
All I'm saying is that a lot of people ship them and it'll be glorious to see the fallout

Gladly
>I doubt anyone here cared about Frontier
How new?

Attached: bravo, Kawamori.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Didn't the author kill almost all pairings off till now anyway? I am pretty sure he will kill those as well.

This. I liked the first season but the second one drove me mad with MC's random emo drama shit and dropped it.

If the kid isn't Eren's it would be one of the shittiest endings

This. I am a luckfag too. I most don't care about shipping but when I do every two years my ships always either remain hinted but not neither confirmed nor destroyed or outright win, same with game and comics. Feels good.

What are you smoking? Never happening

EH isn't a popular ship. If they are together it will kill basically ALL popular pairings.

Attached: 1565355222999.jpg (720x1024, 111K)

Tenrifags will never recover.

Most boring girl won. Would have been better if Keima stuck with his 2d Waifu

See

>EH isn't a popular ship.
That's why it dominates every thread?

As someone who is never invested that much into series those meltdowns are always the funniest shit ever to me.
I have/had like five series in my life that are important enough to me to be seriously emotionally invested in them but almost nothing catastrophal happened there and the few things that did happened to get resolved at the end.

Only on Yea Forums. Other platforms and nips don't like it.

That's more delusional than the sanjixnamifags

Attached: 1558949385915.jpg (609x354, 49K)

>Sit on your ass and do nothing for the entire series other than be a tsundere bitch while other the other more interesting characters get that actually try gets shafted
Still mad but at least the author had the balls to actually do it and not just go with the blandest surefire pick and i have to respect that.

One of the reason people are gonna remember Kami nomi over shit like Nisekoi or Bokuben whenever that shit ends.
Still mad tho.

Attached: 1557428977143.png (300x469, 166K)

At least they have some chemistry

Sit on your ass and do nothing for the entire series other than be a tsundere bitch while other more interesting characters who actually try get shafted*

I was so angry remembering this shit that i had aneurysm.

What kind of reasoning is that
Now I know you're at least a lunafag
Cry more when your ship doesn't happen fag

it was not tsundere, she revealed that she was a chuuni, warming up to him and he was pouring his heart out to her then straight up told him "haha what a loser"

still mad, never going to read sasuga kei ever again after this

Attached: 1567124195015.png (896x1300, 540K)

You’d have to be shitposter or an assblasted SaNafag to think anyone cares deeply about shipping in OP.

Literally nothing better than watching people that think they are part of a community get complete and utterly btfo by their own delusions.

Honestly, Nihei's real fuck-up was making a series that encouraged shipping in the first place. Seriously, Sidonia is shit on multiple levels, but 99% of the complaints are about the bloody endgame couples.

I am kinda sad these fallouts never happen with the series I watch.

What are you even projecting? All wanpiss ships are delusional

>5 years later and tenrifags are still seething
OH MY LMAO

Attached: twgok_ending_reaction_4chan.jpg (3848x3984, 2.98M)

It's a sign of protest.

SaNAfags are insane and shit up every thread

enomoto-dono...

Attached: 1357837074399.png (500x557, 384K)

I want to post it again.

Attached: yes_and.png (201x201, 24K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-215026_Chrome.jpg (1080x1527, 599K)

pay renbt

I’ve read the ss but did the user who said that really ate his poop? A ss of it would be nice

Yea Forums had flashbacks to their highschool days and immediately dropped the show.

Seethe more, lunafags
Your ship isn't happening ever

I don't even ship anything in OP lmao

Not tsundere then, but just this dumb little thing where you put someone down because they remind you too much of yourself, like Yea Forums calling people weebs.

fuck me
I don't remember if I was actually in that thread or if I just fabricated the memories
the suffering was definitely real

Attached: 1568244003211.jpg (640x266, 27K)

Is the series about to end?

I was in this thread when the live translation was happening.

Attached: crying_retarded_kaoru.png (225x203, 56K)

Why? She cucked MC first.

While I share a bit of the opinion, I fell like 5tb lost a lot of it's hype lately.

Oh I get it now you're a SaNamonkey no wonder you're so hostile

>It has been 5 years already.. ..
Fuck man, time goes on way too fast.

Do people even remember Kannagi?

Attached: 1448878091613.jpg (1600x2410, 472K)

I know Haruto also did a lot of stupid things but this is pretty the starting point.

Attached: No nonsense.png (1594x1200, 791K)

accurate and realistic ending so far.

I'll admit I have a lingering anger over that one.

Imagine if Zeke actually went with his neutering plan. Every Eldian loses their sex drive and thus any interest in a relationship. Every single ship is sunk.

Yeah I'm glad I dropped that near the idol arc before it. Little did I know it was going to end soon. Blueballed by a psychotic frigid bitch right up until the very last panel.

Attached: even the bedsheets are laughing at their autism.jpg (640x640, 99K)

The fujo butthurt over this one is my favorite, it can't be surpassed.

Attached: cheetahlaugh.jpg (450x450, 38K)

I can't see them being More popular that EM
You're right with that, but since when do shippers care about logic?

Was there.
The pain just kept going and going.

>thinking the biggest ship of one piece is never going to happen
>sanamonkey kek
Did I hurt your feelings
Because it's gonna hurt more
Luffy and Nami aren't gonna happen
Keep posting though
I'm gonna enjoy your meltdown when you accuse everyone of shipping a ship you don't like

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-190750_Chrome.jpg (1077x1512, 554K)

This fucking thread got everyone destroyed, why did I went there, I didn't even read this manga, fuck.

Attached: 1464360160555.png (1903x3697, 447K)

>manga up to this point had been cute fluffy romance
>all of the author's work up to this point had been cute fluffy romance
>enter thread expecting cute fluffy romance payoff for brotoyama
>get this

Attached: 1450523480555.png (166x205, 56K)

Damn, which manga is, and in which chapter did this happen?

Attached: 1445031541192.jpg (490x440, 55K)

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Mods keep deleting Keit-ai but Keit-ai will always find a way back.

Attached: 1483806803619.jpg (568x694, 72K)

I AM EXPERIENCING PAIN.

Aaaay.

I forgot what this bitch did to the mc, did she fuck her ex or something?

viz called it.

Attached: why Anko is fat.jpg (576x1504, 290K)

>Tokyo Ghoul was perfectly fine up until THIS SPECIFIC MOMENT AND NOW I KNOW IT WAS ALWAYS SHIT

I liked the track and field chick the most tho.

>Goes out with his close tomboy friend
>Goes to the grave of his bro to tell him that they are finally going out and will take care of her
>Makes a 180 after seeing Eba again and dumps tomboy for the cunt Eba
My rage is still here. Dont make me rage user.

This was painful. It affected the mangaka so much, she just quit.

what the fuck happened? was it purityfags chimping out again?

It's a given. Most of the mystery around "who's who" has been slowly solved. All that's left is the kisser and the bride.

Yes. I still don't understand the severity of the backlash to this day.

From what I remember the main girl was revealed to be a non virgin then mass burnings of the LN happened or something

that shit is a fucking disease

IIRC main girl was a fairly popular waifu back then and suddenly an ex boyfriend showed up out of nowhere and even though it was never mentioned in any way, people immediately questioned her virginity.
I think after the author's hiatus due to this the author even tried to "retcon" some of the stuff to make clear nothing really ever happened, but it was already too late.
The anime was actually a fun watch.

Forgot to close my spoiler tag, well whatever.

Kimi no Iru Machi..somewhere around chapter 80-90.

Meh, the author should've been consistent. Afterall you know your audience and you're baiting them for money. If you want to write a heroine who has already had sex, just show that from the start. Why pretend she's a inexperienced virgin for 3/4 of the manga. Same for that Work Otaku manga, she has somehow been in atleast two relationships, but now acts like a shy tsundere virgin with the male MC.
>Inb4 p-purityfag
Man, write whatever you want, virgin, slut, normal experienced girl, but just be consistent, how hard is that?

To be fair both Haruto and Eba are cunts. It just that Haruto is more upfront about it. At least he broke up with Asuka face to face instead of ghosting her like Eba did.

Oh wow, this was irrumatio manga? I think the worst rage I got from the anime was when the imouto was finally being likable in the ova but she had to get a drama ending anyway because drama.

>just be consistent
it sounds like the series was consistently written as this autistic shit not mattering until one of the world's greatest pack of retards thought it did

>Stop doing ninja field work
>Eat like that's still your job
Bitch deserved it, learn some goddamn moderation and self control

Back when Chuu2 first aired, people thought it would be a harem so they were shipping MC with Shinka

Hah. Jokes on them for being dumbasses.

I'll admit I haven't read the whole thing. But I did watch the complete anime. There wasn't any hint of her having a ex-lover. Not that it matters of course, but knowing the audience and knowing how the main female character was portrayed nothing suggested that she was experienced. Also considering that most, if not all "otakus" have a Madonna-Whore complex. The author was really naive to write something like that into the story.

I wonder who would cause the most butthurt. Probably 3 or 5.

Honestly I don't care who wins, as long as it's well done.

"otaku"*

>There wasn't any hint of her having a ex-lover
why would there need to be?
what kind of autistic subhuman would care?

read the next line.

You seem like you'd know a thing or two about autism and caring too much.

It's rare that I ever get to experience one of these first hand but the ending of Magi brought the asspain over shipping to the shores of Yea Forums itself.

imgur.com/a/Wlpwq

Attached: ZiA0DU6.png (812x517, 346K)

Kannagi was probably the most well known version of otaku sperg other than that one VN company who put NTR in a moege

Reminds of Sacred Blacksmith when FeMC was clearly raped but then they had to retcon it so the rapist "couldn't get it up" or something

do you think the author was writing for otaku or for actual human beings?

Maybe I'm retarded but I don't understand how shipping can be problem, what happened here, no way there weren't any hints for the endgame till the last chapter. Like did the protagonist randomly fall in love at the very last chapter?

Ishida may be a hack, but he will always stay based for this in my book

Well, maybe I'm wrong, but it most definitely was a harem setting.

Probably for otaku.
Or do you think "actual human being" read harem?
You always have in mind your public target when writing something.

I'll never understand why people got mad with Ali Baba ending with Morgiana. Wasn't that the actual canon of the original story?
I know it's a nipponese manga and anything could happen, but come on.

Kemono Friends will live forever in the annals of time as both the best and worst thing ever.

Attached: A picture of pure, undistilled rage, disappointment, and sadness.jpg (640x356, 103K)

Shipping itself isn't a problem unless people get so invested in their own expectations that they throw temper tantrums when they don't play out. Basically don't get so invested over pairing characters up that you start to develop an identity around it and seek validation for being right.
>what happened here
Of the main 4 characters, two got together in the end. However, fans wanted the girl (Morgiana) to get together with the brooding edgelord of the group and not the deuteragonist Alibaba. The reasons are usually people felt that the edgelord gave Mor more attention and they had better chemistry. I leave that up to individuals to decide themselves although I thought it was clear edgeguy's mindset would have made any relationship difficult at the time he made his own confession to Morgiana.
>no way there weren't any hints for the endgame till the last chapter.
No, it was there long before but the shipper mentality wants to ignore this
>Like did the protagonist randomly fall in love at the very last chapter?
Again, no. This had been in the works since arguably the middle of the series but then shit happened forcing Alibaba to take a leave of absence for about 2 years in-universe time from the plot.

Attached: CtF_Tsugumomo.png (780x557, 191K)

Nah that one was too forced. You could see the same 2-3 autists trying to push it hard but none of the threads ever took the bait despite the amount they made

Attached: 8569CE03-3F52-4429-95F6-740881DEC5A8.png (899x605, 912K)

>Shipping itself isn't a problem unless people get so invested in their own expectations that they throw temper tantrums when they don't play out. Basically don't get so invested over pairing characters up that you start to develop an identity around it and seek validation for being right.
What if the story itself is already making a commentary about investing on expectations and the audience still does it anyway?

If you're talking about the original story, Morgiana was a servant girl that saved Ali Baba's butt twice. Ali Baba was married and had at least one son, Ali Baba married her to his son as a reward, so she would become part of a rich family instead of being a servant.

If you have a series that does this I'd love to read it.

Wait until next year to confirm whether the suspiciously obvious pairing is actually a bait first.

>Morgiana
What about the girl? Were there any hints for who she liked? Or did the author hold back her feelings till the last chapter? Or was it a bait and switch like Nisekoi where she had a crush on someone but fell in love with someone else? Because I still can't understand how someone could misread something obvious.

DEH

What's the name?

It's this one.

Oh come on, let poor Watari live his life in peace.

>Or did the author hold back her feelings till the last chapter?
No, it was clear she had feelings for Alibaba that started around the time they met her around the Balbadd arc early on in the series. Haku-whatever, the edgelord from a family of people whose names all sound the same, made his own confession to Mor before he left the party to pursue revenge and people took her concern for him as her being attracted to him despite all the flags that had already been tripped for Morgiana being in love with Alibaba. However like I said Alibaba spent two years not with the main characters while Mor and Haku lived together on the run for a while, with Aladdin.

I'm not going to dig up the exact pictures but you'll have to trust me that people were reading too much into Mor and Haku getting together in the end of the series and it blew up when Morgiana and Alibaba got married. Because like I said shippers got too invested in their own ideas instead of looking at the obvious. Like how people were surprised that Orihime and Ichigo got together in the end.

In the early arcs she very clearly likes the winner.
It just kinda gets ignored and then the new guy joins.
He literally only joins because he likes her.
The rest of the manga has the girl paired with the new guy in the B-plot.
Winner runs off with his friend for the main plot until he just dies.
He comes back after a timeskip and they skip straight to marriage.

Don't think there are any Yuifags left, who seriously thinks she'll win after the last volume.

Sheryl definitely won user. The director and writer even said so

Sheryl was best girl even on Yea Forums

It doesn't have to be Yui, though. It just has to be anything not Yukino to punish everyone who took the bait.

Nothing wrong with the manga then, assuming the girl never showed any feeling to new guy.

I actually liked this particular one because it curbstomped all fujoshit, faggots and fringe shippers in one beautiful chapter. Goes to show how delusional those retards are that they unironically expected best girl Touka not to win.

Attached: Touka.jpg (684x1133, 384K)

I think most people are ignoring Hachiman's feelings. He spends hours writting poetry describing Yukino's beauty. I'd not Yukino then it has to be Yui. He only sees Iroha as a sister.

Man, was she always this stacked.

You'll get your rent when you fix this goddamn door.

If*

I still don't understand how people were mad. Penismonster was definitely best girl and deserved the win.

This was so unnecessary I was actually offended. To think that I believed that piece of shit Kishimoto till the end. He promised that Anko would be relevant to the plot and had an important role to play as Orochimaru's first student. Instead she was used as a Chakra cumdump and now she's a disgusting hambeast. Ha ha, I hope Kishi's twin strangles him in his sleep.

Attached: 1481063126640.jpg (1100x9000, 1.63M)

>There wasn't any hint of her having a ex-lover
Well, she came from spiritual bullshit summoning so i just assumed that this might've happened.

Dont have a thread cap of the shitshow, but pic related.

Attached: EYAyJyH.jpg (614x345, 37K)

It doesn't necessarily have to be any sort of pairing end. Also, most people ignore anything that doesn't sound relevant to the plot, like the ending of the card game in volume 3 and these seemingly innocent lines scattered throughout the story:
>To my surprise, things picked up smoothly from the next clothing store we entered onwards. Somehow, the world was simpler than I thought – it was like taking candy from a baby. All it took for people to assume a young boy and girl were dating was for them to walk together.
>...now where were the science books? Since I didn’t normally read those sorts of books, I couldn’t find their location on my mental map. Well, I guess people only see what they’re interested in, so they’re not too aware of what goes on outside of that.
>“Just remember, the way they set up all these good looking items for display is the first trap. There’s always a flipside when something’s convenient for you. Common sense much?”
>We also don’t want
Ebina getting any more wary than she is now. We want to betray her expectations
but also meet them. A fundamental basic of all entertainment.

Attached: haruhi.jpg (5000x5500, 3.74M)

Y-You mean Virgin Succubus is a lie?

She's not obligated to their shekels. People who complain about purityfags mass dumping a series are hilarious.

If it was the latter she could say fuck them and continue writing what she wants.

Never forget what He did for us.

Attached: 1437484499906.png (1315x1231, 557K)

RIP Accelspammer. He saved the lolicons of Yea Forums and we were not forgiving of his grace, but we received it regardless.

i still don't really understand why /l/ wasn't just turned into a blue board. Would make Yea Forums a lot more bearable

At this point, you can't separate the loli from Yea Forums. Any attempts to do so is met with extreme resistance.

Oh man the lolipocalypse was a dark day

>She's not entitled* to
What I get for not completely deleting when rewriting.

They are. EM has like 3000 submissions on pixiv while LH has well over 10k

not really what i was asking for, easy enough to just hide threads. Just wondering what moot was thinking

Dude, the delivery girl was always the final girl from the start anyway, the MC didn't risk his life to get pussy he did it cause wanted to save the girl and his mom, he had noble intentions from the start and he was in a coma for years.

if I'm not mistaken there was some serious fujo's meltdown related to Owari no Seraph. I don't have any pics tho.

Is there a link of that vid ? Also, was it the moment when Serval doesn't remember Kaban or something ?

Why did you expect anko of all people to do?she was on the same tier of relevance as Ibiki or that guy who chew a straw all the time. If we are talking of teachers, Iruka needed more relavency than what he got.

He's the hero Yea Forums deserved. Lolipocalipse was the day this board went to shit.

accelspammer was the hero we needed not the one we deserved

Attached: 1366100702975.png (411x600, 276K)

Well, for starters, maybe not lead on your readers with some promise of relevance. He fucking said that she was his "favorite character" and she was going to be very relevant in the future. It never happened.

What about MP?

It's the last episode when they're on the beach, yeah. If there's one thing KF2 did right, it's being such an insane, horrible, and outstanding example of how not to do a sequel and on a meta-contexual level, how not to handle a franchise. Plus, the entire KF debacle has utterly ruined the reputation of Mine, the leading staff of Tomason, multiple companies, etc.

Attached: Fukken wew.jpg (640x1669, 35K)

Based.

Oh god I lol'd. The backlash was magnificent.

fuck kadokawa and FUCK MINE YOSHIZAKI

We can start one now

Attached: 9b3.jpg (2040x1715, 580K)

I remember everybody thinking it was very weird there was absolutely no showing the actual animation or what the show would look like in the teasers and key visuals. And then we realized that was for a reason

Anyone got the one where everyone though sakura didn't actually have a daughter?

His favourite characters are Jiraiya and Naruto. Favourite female was Hinata. Maybe you've been misinformed? And Anko was somewhat decent in the arc, there were a lot more actually good characters that got shafted to irrelevancy than Anko.

s-shit.

Hold your rage deep in your heart, but remember that KF2 doesn't exist.

Attached: Retcucking.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

This never got anywhere, did it?

I don't remember which one was chosen, but I remember we got mad.

TANNED LOLI DESERVED TO WIN, fuck the mods and fuck gookmoot
just let it die already

Attached: 1559785878607.jpg (860x1220, 603K)

Some fags on 2chan are still mad about Orihime winning and shit on the girl from Sakura Wars that Kubo designed who looks like her whenever they have a thread

>just let it die already
I will always be mad. I'm at the point where I'm enjoying being angry at AGN and KDKW and the KFP in general.

Attached: No..png (820x2474, 316K)

Where was the top right expression and pose ripped from. I know I've seen it before

Isn't that pose common?

>I'm at the point where I'm enjoying being angry at AGN and KDKW and the KFP in general.
hey me too

Attached: oy vey.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>June 2014
>Fate/HA has been stuck in translation hell for years
>basically all of it had been machine translated and needed a real TL to go through it and fix it
>some mad man compiled the machine translation and released a patch
>the fags at Beast's Lair and TLWiki go apeshit
>get off their asses and have the translation finished by the end of the year just so people would stop using this awful patch

Attached: gamecreater16.jpg (1565x1438, 643K)

Yea, but I mean it's like Aqua's where it's like I know I've seen that exact one somewhere

>SaNautist just can’t control the impulse to screech
Kek’d

Good times.

Attached: 1403291487951.png (779x601, 319K)

I've just began playing fate yesterday, the realta nua from nyaa is patched with everything, right?

Can you explain a bit more, I've watched this series. What did they do wrong?

I still dislike how this win instead of tanned loli

haven't*

>What did they do wrong?
Everything. I'm not exaggerating.

Attached: KF2 doesn't exist.png (850x1200, 828K)

yamero

Attached: d5b.jpg (680x952, 95K)

It's for the best, the show had it's charm but shit got way out of hand in Yea Forums and people making dozens of threads.
Nowadays I look back and I think it was cute, probably because of how they were robbed.

Post Aoi no Hana one.
Hell post more from 2010

>the new tg:re chapter is homophobic
Every single time

And it ends with a shitty cliffhanger

Dumb secondaries should stay go

Well he did get together with her in the end but yeah
Also at least the following Motoyama chapter gave us the broest moment of the series

I just couldn't relate. I don't even get real live relationship drama.

That's exactly what the problem was. Alibaba was left behind and Morgiana has shipping moments with Haku.

Read the light novels. Romance is only a small part of it.

Think of the worst-possible scenario for KF you could think of. KF2 is worse than that.

Attached: KF2 does not exist.jpg (2131x1003, 392K)

Mainly the personalities of the characters. Call this autism if you must but,

Minor spoilers:
Main character is a whiny jerk who is more or less useless.
Caracal is an asshole, though she grew more loveable (for me at least).
The train was pretty much unnecessary to the plot, which is a big waste.
Not making full use of jungle lucky beast.
Most of the friends are just jerks.
Crowd at ppp was underwhelming. The dance is fine though.
A part in episode 1 was specifically focused on the mc making a jump over a really small gap as though it was a big thing.
Panda and Aardwolf episode was absolutely pointless.

Big spoilers:
Beast plot is not used well. (Beast are basically feral friends)
The owls and kaban was dumb. And this same Kaban build a bridge in season 1.
Kaban's and the owl's blackening hand wasn't resolved.
Bossu was not important.
A part in episode 12 was recalling the jump the mc made in episode 1, it wasn't epic. Also it's safe to just stretch her legs and walk over it.
A beast rode on the boat with MC and no trouble was happening. (The beast was attacking everyone throughout the series)

VERY BIG SPOILERS:
Beast dies without having anything resolved or figured out.
Serval died before the start of the season 2, negating the ending of season 1
Serval's slight memories of Kaban amounted to nothing
Kaban let go of Serval without explaining shit
Kaban have alot of disposable lucky beast in her drawer despite treating bossu as someone very precious
In addition, Bossu was a very major character in season 1, so seeing him like that sucks.
MC treated a dog friend like shit. She doesn't even bother asking if the friend was ok after being all beaten up trying to protect her.

Thanks. I wonder why they messes up.

Messed*

And it's not the complete list

Kaban experimenting with Ceruleum without even considering taking proper precautions is dumb. Kaban not being able to protect herself from a Cerulean despite having been alive for who knows how long and having learned to protect herself and run away by the end of KF is insultingly dumb. Kaban not being honest and telling Serval that they used to be best friends and trying to connect with this new Serval in the same way her Serval was extremely eager to meet Mirai is abhorrently insultingly dumb. Kaban being forced to put up a fake smile all the time, being the only unstable Friend who ages, is being turned into someone else, is incapable of leaving the park, and had failed to succeed in her quest to find humanity and bring the park back to its former greatness is absolutely disgustingly insultingly dumb.

Attached: 1550533075463.jpg (978x550, 37K)

Yes. The Ultimate Edition on nyaa is a recent release that has basically everything in it

The Archive is far better
Ep1:
>"I really hope that that wasn't all we are going to see of endless eight or else I'll be really pissed."
Ep2:
>"Endless Eight didn't really need 2 episodes. "
Ep3:
>"Wait.. KyoAni is actually making Endless Eight 4 episodes?"
Ep4:
>"Endless Eight I, II, and IV have been okay. III was totally pointless though. "
Ep5:
>"i thought today was the last loop, wat with the last 10 seconds repeating 20 times or so, but no. god damn u haruhi, i supported u when non of my friends would. i just pray they dont do this for 8 episodes (endless EIGHT hahaha /sarcasm)"
Ep 6:
>"why are people raging so much over endless eight? its not like youre paying for it, its free entertainment. if youre not being entertained then dont watch it"
Ep7:
>" ITT: Yea Forums finds reasons to enjoy Endless Eight."
Ep8:
>"endless eight was awesome"

Nice, some user shared a link and I trusted it, thanks for the 5 people who are seeding it.

>smell ya later
Based

Fuck that bitch.

Is that why people keep making threads every day for Oregairu?

Wasn't there a guy who said he'd dressup as Mikasa and dance if EM didn't happen?

user...

Anything on the ending of YGO Arc-V or Kumamiko?

>YGO Arc-V
What happened?

Attached: NicoNico Arc-V.png (1200x864, 511K)

When is S3 supposedly coming out?
Shit's gonna be fucking nuclear.

Man, I'd really hate to have been on that train since the beginning.

Second half of the series was an utter shitfest with the last arc in particular being reviled by pretty much everyone. The finale was the worst rated anime episode on Nico for a few years until Kemono Friends S2 came along and dethroned it.

Attached: egao.jpg (600x1436, 211K)

>my best friend and sister are dead forever
If only some characters could be so lucky.

Attached: [BSS-Commie] HeartCatch Precure! - 49 [DC6B6CBB].mkv_snapshot_20.02_[2015.08.09_10.25.49].jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Isn't it the opposite? Yukino is the 3rd most popular heroine in her own series if you include merch sales. Yui has more figures and even had her own spinoff LN. People will be very upset if Yukino won.

That's a lot of red. Any KFs2 chart like that?

Was there a director change or something? Like how did things just fall apart like that?

What was Ep19? It looks just too random.

See

Attached: 1555734762380.jpg (1061x1500, 1.1M)

Fucking 3DPD shit girl won when 2D perfection should have.

Attached: Yotsuba_Sugimoto.png (462x272, 186K)

the board when Free! was announced instead of a new season of FMP

KF2 managed to out-shit ARC-V. Take that for what you will. It was thought nothing could be as bad as ARC-V and yet the impossible was achieved earlier this year.

Attached: 1554157097348.jpg (679x988, 763K)

And then eventually a new season of FMP got announced, it even got a sticky, but literally no one cared.

Xebec did a very mediocre job.
it's a pity Kyoani + Takemoto didn't do it,
especially now that it's no longer possible;_;

Attached: i love .png (900x506, 891K)

The brown little girl deserved to win

Reminder that Kadokawa was ultimately never hurt because people lapped up Isekai Quartet the literal next season

Attached: 1530979597411.png (2504x1652, 2.43M)

Attached: seikaisuru kado.png (1850x679, 958K)

Attached: kacchan wins.jpg (1740x922, 530K)

Character popularity poll for Aquarion EVOL. Guess which girl won MCbowl in the end?
Number twelve.

You can shitpost all you want about worst girl winning in The World God Only Knows, Oreimo, Hayate no Gotoku, Nisekoi, etc, but none of them had a girl who ranked twelfth in popularity polls.
Yea Forums and /m/ still try to never mention this show.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1246x1435, 1.9M)

Attached: oreimo.gif (1500x1500, 737K)

I am still so fucking pissed
no not because of the nandatte because of the complete bullshit that was the ending god fucking shit dammit why are harem authors like this, why can't they just end it with best girl and have them be happy
even rosario was better than this fucking hell
then again, atleast it wasn't nisekoi levels of bad, anyone got the hall for that?

Attached: eh nandatte.jpg (1259x1347, 238K)

the nips summed it up in a neat little video
here's season 2 of kemono friends visualized
files.catbox.moe/8u51r5.mp4

I'm less mad, but it was still a shit ending. Reading the releases with Yea Forums was great though, I remember fondly those threads with you faggots.

>Aquarion EVOL trashfire
>Screenplay, Series Composition
>mari okada
it checks out

wait why is Majima-san there

joke about the yakuza and kadokawa maybe

Comparing Majima to Kadokawa is an insult.

I was pissed but the author redeemed himself with his next work Imouto sae Ireba Ii unlike the guy who worked on seitokai no ichizon ending up now writing that piece of shit garbage Gamers! light novel

I still can't believe there are devout retards on Yea Forums that defend any piece of arc-v, in the ygo threads, there are still retards to this day who claim the first 50 episodes were worth watching but in truth the entire show was garbage, like they kept holding out because the show has promise of getting better and kept circlejerking whenever the director gave a fuck and made a cool summoning/attacking scene

Attached: 1486304055345.png (800x451, 257K)

guillotine gorilla

Attached: 1442100889005.jpg (1280x1757, 753K)

Attached: 1389942268889.jpg (1214x1461, 445K)

Peak autism: the thread

Attached: received_2399915896782674.gif (500x500, 800K)

>Mari Okada
Every fucking time. I hate that motherfucking cunt so much.

Attached: Lafter Rhymes with Laughter.webm (720x404, 1.1M)

Attached: forced to watch Kiznaiver.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Never did finish this, who won in the end?

I felt the same wy from after the Dark Signers in 5D's and that feeling lasted til now, Never even bothered with Zexal,Arc-V or Vrains all I hear is about how terrible they are, people try to tell me Zexal is good but I've seen clips of it's protagonist, he's way too fucking retarded no doubt all his wins come from the naked blue alien dude and in any case the naked blue alien dude didn't show up he only wins through plot armor like Judai and his terrible terrible deck.

YGO was a mistake after the Kaz era and that sex cult ruining the rest of 5D's and I will go to the grave believing that

the maid but everyone goes back to being friends in the ending after they break up
niku and the other girl get a pseudo yuri ending

Attached: These levels of salt should not be possible.jpg (540x1114, 179K)

>YGO was a mistake after the Kaz era and that sex cult ruining the rest of 5D's and I will go to the grave believing that
you're right
yeah vrains is shit too and fuck the 5D's nostalgiafag fanboys
Ironically enough, ARC-V was so garbage it made me pick up the rest of zexal from where I dropped it and I enjoyed the fuck out of it, turns out I dropped it right when it started getting good, the entirety of s2 and the latter half of s1 is a straight ripoff of the original DM though Yuma is still an annoying little shit

Attached: 1486298239698.jpg (500x563, 102K)

Attached: James Cassidy.jpg (698x936, 147K)

The meltdown when Hisoka beat Chrollo was fucking glorious

the O MY BUNGEE GUM page shitstorm spelt the start of the awful hxh threads we have today

I remember someone on the kumamiko staff maybe the director got caught editing the wikipedia page during the shitstorm

Attached: kumamiko.png (1105x1192, 1.16M)

The big 3 are all risky choices to place bets on just by virtue of being popular enough to mascot the series. The ending doesn't even require any pairings to happen at all.

It was fucking glorious

Attached: 1550440757908.png (1832x9580, 2.98M)

>Yukino is the 3rd most popular heroine in her own series if you include merch sales
wait yui has the most sales? or iroha?

Attached: RIP yuifags.jpg (1920x1080, 1007K)

Nisekoi wasn't that bad though. Everyone with half a brain knew Chitoge was the designated winner since chapter 1. Even the deluded onodera and marikafags knew. There's a reason when Chitoge win the poll she only had like 800 votes. Everyone else has already jumped ship.

>thinly vailed snk thread

I know it aint that relevant, but does anyone have the Hiashi's master plan link? I lost it.

>look at all the happy folks on 4chins
>for a hero's work is always tiring
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1444276341046.gif (500x455, 496K)

>this is the closest we've gotten to good Yea Forums in four years

Attached: 1535431445370.jpg (500x375, 173K)

This guy knew exactly what he was doing.

that's the whole point
some (me) actually thought 'oh hey maybe chitoge will finally get some more actual development' or 'hey maybe the author finally realized that Tsugumi is best girl' and I just kept reading and reading (because I'm a dumbass) and at the end, I wasn't surprised, I expected it, it was obvious, but I was still dissapointed to no measure

She's not entitled to anybody's money. The heroine having an ex boyfriend is still a completely fucking retarded reason for a freakout of that caliber.

Not that big, but Aldnoah;Zero was pure comedy.

I'll never not hate Okada for this.
Fuck IBO

It's actually amazing how one guy's good intentions led to the translation of the whole game by the end of the year.
He was amazing because it made the others get off their butts and actually work for the first time in their entire lives.

Just you wait
Anons were already quite butthurt with the fireworks chapter. And their pain deepened with the goldfish chapter

Attached: 1565706972320.png (411x309, 118K)

>Sacred Blacksmith
>clearly raped
>retcon
That was a fake Yea Forums rumor that had no proof, there was never rape to begin with in the LN. The fact that people actually believed that fake spoiler bullshit is beyond fucking retarded.

imgur.com/a/M0C3mSV
There was clearly no rape in that scene.

I know this is Yea Forums and shit but you have to be retarded to not see the motherfucking yukino ending since the beginning. This is Nisekoi/Masamune all over again.

was there any devastastion when UD ended or did nobody cared by that point?

I didn't browse Yea Forums back then.

Attached: Daughterwife.jpg (851x1012, 671K)

Huh, I don't remember being this bad, guess I didn't visit too frequently back then.

I can't wait to laugh at Ninoshitters

I remember this. didn't the manga author even speak out about how bad it was?

yes

I returned after work just to see if by any chance you commented
And you did!
Your ship is never gonna happen fag
Calling me names isn't gonna make your ship true

I recall some user doing the same shit in slime threads. Claiming one of the characters got rapped and that the wiki was bullshit. A lot of people fell for it. Not sure if it is the same autist.

This
The anime had to shorten the manga to only the most essential parts like their bonding but they were never supposed to be together

think the mangaka apologized about the anime ending but don't quote me on that

The funny part about that one was that the anime and manga ending coincided. So the animeonlyfags were plenty mad their cute daughter raising simulator turned out that way.

Been thinking about it all day, huh.

>written by a woman

Motoyama was such a bro
I FEEL PAIN

2020 will be a really good year

You quoted me right away, same goes for you faggot
What makes you think they will get together in the end?
It's clear Oda doesn't do ships at all, maybe Franky and Robin but that's it
Please, tell me about your unbreakable evidence that Luffy and Nami will get together

kek.
so the anime and the manga ended almost at the same time?

same thing happened to KoiAme, the ending was so shit the fanbase made the author close her twitter account.

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Genshiken Nidaime and Spotted Flower
I hate Hato so fucking much

> IF 1 wins 2 gonna seethe hard
> IF 2 wins 1 gonna seethe hard
> IF 3 wins 1-2-4-5 gonna seethe hard
> IF 4 wins 2 gonna seethe hard
> IF 5 wins 1-2-3-4 gonna seethe hard

Attached: KEK.png (281x249, 89K)

Nah I'm some other random fag that found him living rent free in your head all day a little humorous. Take a break friend.

R I G G E D

So many people are going to be pissed about this then.
Don't say I never warned you.

Attached: latina dale.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

It's not hard user. It's horrible script.
>99% of show MC build relationship with ded loli
>suddenly timeskip
>background literally who non character fucking this girl
And oh boy everything after this was pure trainwreck. But I'm not surprised check other manga from this guy. He has NTR fetish

This is my break, friend
I just said I came from work didn't I? Don't worry about me, I'm having fun shooting down all these One Piece shippers

I think most of the people know what happens to Dale and Latina. Uchimusume is a bit different than the UD anime which really was a daughter raising simulator.

I don't even know anymore
Probably sensei losing to any of the 4
Or he picks no one

>Not sure if it is the same autist.
There's a possibility but most likely not because this one started way back in 2011 when the manga adaptation reached that part.

Can be 100% if the hack makes a retcon

Yeah I already saw the spoils on one of the LN covers so I know what's coming. Still it can't be as bad as the way Daisuke was practically manhandled into a relationship by Rin. That was brutal to read. I imagine UchiMusu being a little more natural with some minor conflict,

Attached: 1567819167483.png (761x445, 77K)

I can't wait for the day that I'm not mad over this anymore

Attached: sakiforgets.png (900x1300, 213K)

Half of those are the "winners" shitposting.

>3 won't seeth
The biggest fanbase not making the biggest shitfest is unheard of.
The only ones that won't seethe are 4 and 5.

They're taking the major exams now
but the MC is suddenly in a life threatening condition

No.
Only the MC's life.

It was really obvious that 12th would win though
I didn't like her, I thought she was a bland ho

I heard in the jump threads that the author voluntarily scrapped the thing instead of it being axed?

wiat, butthurt over this shit? that pathetic series had way worst shit in every aspect to waste time getting mad at that

Because 4 already lost and 5fags don't exist. That's why 5 will win.

>maybe the director
Yes, of course. It was the writer.

>She's not entitled to anybody's money.
Then you shouldn't be bothered by people freaking out and dropping it.

Exactly.

Still happy we got an anime. Because Machi had a nice boom in doujins and hentai

Attached: file.png (1372x1186, 1.69M)

O my seven quirks

Attached: bnha 213.png (1720x6336, 2.69M)

We get it Yuri has a shitty life.

So what's the story about the seven quirks anyway? Did Deku have a dormant quirk all along like the original one for all could be passed around because the receiver of the power stock quirk had a dormant power transfer quirk?

>bnha
>had potential
lol

I still love watching people defend this.

OfA was able to collect all of the previous users' quirks over time so the successor would end up getting all the previous users' powers up to that point. It makes sense in context but the foreshadowing was super vague and All Might didn't know anything about it despite learning under someone very knowledge about the quirk's stockpiling abilities.

Herofags will insist this was always the plan but you look at how shitty and boring OfA was under Deku's control and can't help but think the 6 new quirks were just included so Hori could get more chances at writing a quirk for Deku that didn't put everyone to sleep

Don't quote me on this, but as far as I understood: OfA was a quirk that would absorb and store "power" of the host and pass to the next one, everyone always assumed that "power" meant what OfA had always been used for, that is super strength.
Then it comes the 7quirks and an explanation AFTER it happened that by "power" it was also the quirks of the host.
But of course that was never mentioned, nor used before, because it needed a time for "maturing" since it was a mutating quirk, and obviously it only manifested on our special snowflake MC, and none of the previous users.

imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

Why not just have a literal harem or polygamous union amongst all of them?

If this happened today you fags would just bend over backwards for the sake of not being reddit

When its confirmed Hisu belongs to farmer-CHAD it will top all anal ravagings for the rest of time.

nichijou flop

>OfA was able to collect all of the previous users' quirks over time so the successor would end up getting all the previous users' powers up to that point. It makes sense in context but the foreshadowing was super vague and All Might didn't know anything about it despite learning under someone very knowledge about the quirk's stockpiling abilities.
Gonna be honest, I didn't read much of that series but that's how I thought it worked from the start. Except I thought they kept passing it down to quirkless people so super strength was all it had.

Lonf story short: because the author wants a single winner

Attached: 20181119214217.webm (800x1080, 92K)

Fucking brutal

just so dismissive. truly suffering of the highest degree

>mystery quirk activates when Deku is moments away from death
I have a feeling like this already happened with the muscular fight. Like Deku going %1000000 was actually the result of a hidden quirk that amplifies power exponentially under duress.

Definitely a time bomb, I can only dread what might become of the threads;

Even worse was that these powers were supposed to show themselves if Deku was in any real danger
An interclass tournament isn't real danger

Yui has more figures than Yukino, has more fanart and ponkan8 Yui's get more RT's than Yukino. Yui is pretty much the most popular Oregairu girl, but that hasn't stopped Watari from dedicating much of the series towards focusing on Yukino's background and character.

(As someone who's never watched KF) What the fuck is this commentary? Is it really as deep and complex at this like some sci-fi plot or is this a troll?

Oh boy, I googled that imgur link hoping to find some more information. Instead I found out that this user is a total sperg who vigorously defends the reputation and honor of his waifu on Yea Forums, MAL and even random 7 year old wordpress blogs.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/M0C3mSV/order/asc/
pastebin.com/DFQYZgPY
animeseptember.wordpress.com/2012/10/15/rape-season//?topicid=285044#msg56969408
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=285044#msg56969408
Ahahahaha. This user totally deserves to be in this thread as an example of the best anal devastation.

It's "expanded lore" provided by the series creator Mine at an art show. Needless to say, it only served to fan more hatred and discontent toward him and the bigwigs behind the project as it's extremely obvious the whole point of it is to circlejerk his self-insert while at the same time laying on more suffering on Kaban as a means of getting back at Tatsuki.

That being said, the grim reality of the park is certainly in line with the guidebook shit to an extent, but there's no happiness or joy left to counteract the harshness of reality, so it leaves a bad, bitter taste in everyone's mouth as a result. I don't think anyone considers anything Mine says as canon anymore and though it goes unsaid, I think most people would agree KF2 is not, or rather shouldn't be considered, canon.

Attached: 1552999128749.jpg (2032x2832, 690K)

Imagine you have a daughter, she falls in love with a nice handsome rich and smart guy, they want to marry, but then you learn that the guy already has 4 wifes. Would you be happy about this?

>nsfw loli
>reddit
Everything has it's limits, user

I can only assume DSOD had something to do with it

The MC's VA hated 12.
Even 12's own VA hated 12.
How do you fuck up a character that badly?
>Okada
Oh, that explains that.

Attached: 1565817646813.png (303x397, 115K)

Anyone but Itsuki pls Negi, I beg you.

Is it because endeavor suddenly became a fujo pairing with Hawks?

I'll take any quint winning besides 3 or 5.

The last major loli shitstorm was like a year ago. They literally happen every single year.

Also it's fun to read about "moot firing a mod" when after IRC leaks it was revealed no one was fired. In fact the only loli loving mod was fired like a year later after he got in a fight with a janny about lolis.
And it's a good thing. Lolifaggots are annoying.

KF2 was great

I'll take takebayashi / any quint winning except 2.
Nino a piece of shit.

Zessica won da aqua lion!

You can't prove me wrong, though. Sometimes one must take desperate measures to fight misinformation.

Noefags shed True Tears when best girl Hitomi won.

Yes, KF2 was pretty great as a "fuck it all"

CARLOS

>already forgotten by just about everyone
Told you fags it was a fad. Even Kancolle lasted longer.

Is it worth jumping into 5toubun right now?
What, in your opinion, is the probability that this manga will end in the next 1-2 years? I don't want to be dragged into another shitshow that lasts for 5 years until the manga completely dries out and literally dies.

>Is it worth jumping into 5toubun right now?
It's honestly nothing special, but dont tell that to fans who firmly believe it's 4D chess.
If you like romcoms, with their cliches, then it's worth it.

Negima ending and all character buthering in UQ.

Nah, it is pretty much alive on Japan with fan conventions planned for the rest of this year and the first half of the next year, besides that KF2 is still getting shit like always.

Ep19 was a really cringy quiz show kind of episode against some nerdy little shit.
It was really heavy on lame action dual bullshittery

>Bokuben
Not if the sensei wins

True Tears didn't really get me on the 1st viewing. I just remember that the opening was GOAT and Shinichiro always loved Hiromi and she loved him back. It was only on a rewatch that I understood where Noefags came from. Noe was the one who got Shinichiro out of his funk. The 3rd girl didn't matter.

God what a day. I felt a little upset not gonna lie

Kadokawa as a whole did not get hurt badly because they are a big multimedia conglomerate with several popular media franchises, so the one that got hit pretty badly was KFP, the production committee, with the Blu-ray volumes, the CD albums and even the alarm app flopping pretty hard

I know Alibaba and Kyogoku was always just a cute friendship but had the author decided to develop it, it woudl've been the cutest thing ever. That would also clear the path for Hakuryu and Morgana

We're getting a what IF ending with Ayase soon, aren't we?

Attached: 1467642314067.jpg (1280x902, 473K)

It's just a LN adaptation of her route from the VNs.

Arc-V is the one time I truly believed Japan could recognize when something is going wrong. Most of the time, Japan saves their dislike for something after the show is over but that violent hatred for the shit that was episode 92 and the direction the series went after Synchro was felt across the internet

>here are still retards to this day who claim the first 50 episodes were worth watching
But they were....

>I just remember that the opening was GOAT
>The 3rd girl didn't matter.
Agreed.
I remember Noe supporting Schinchiro, but it looked like she was way more into him than he into her. Since beginning he had crush on Hiromi. I dont remember what was problem between Shinchiro's mom and Hiromi.

Question: what made you think Alimorg wasn't gonna happen?

Nobody's watching this show

Holy shit that was in January? I feel like this has been shitposted so much it was from last year

>show called oreimo
>get called retard after first ep aired for saying kirino will win
Any end other than childhood shit winning would be good

>Lul, as I expected the people got their memories wiped for the first half of the season because they were thirsty for maid pussy.
Not that. Subaru even brings it up, Rem rejects him first because there are things more important than running away. Then she gives a big speech about how he should keep on doing what he was doing, knowing full well that what he was doing was pursuing Emilia, so to confirm that he acknowledged what she says he did so in an incredibly direct and simple way. It hurts, but it wasn't unexpected so two days later they're trying to suck face and the faggot cat breaks it up. Then she dies and Subaru has been asshurt ever since.

>tell me about your unbreakable evidence that Luffy and Nami will get together

Not the guy you replied to, but maybe here: lunaforum.forumchatter.com/
You have to be a member to access their analyses section though…

What was the name of that recentish anime (post 2012 or so) that started as a decent scifi anime with an alien coming to earth and introducing new technology, which devolved into the alien getting cucked and going crazy, then getting killed by the main character's O MY 4TH DIMENSIONAL DAUGHTER who was raised in a hyperbolic time chamber? I remember it being a really unexpected trainwreck.

>recentish
>post 2012
Thats a 7 year window user.
I wouldn't really call that 'recentish'

Kado

Well, I thought it was more like in the past 4 years but the earliest I knew it definitely didn't come out was 2012. If I'd remembered it was 3dcg I would've leaned later.

>setting it on fire indoors
I bet this retard burned his house down.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (441x228, 39K)

he burnt his apartment down and probably was forced to tell the fire department he burnt it down over a manga ending

Anyone get annoyed regarding how this series ended?

Attached: Kimagure Orange Road.jpg (793x1000, 260K)

its a fucking crime that we got fat anko instead of 30 year old stacked cougar anko

The end to Re-Destro vs. Shigaraki made things even worse too.

>ntr in a moege

what was it?

It ends next year.

The best kind of nostalgia.
Reading all these mangos with Yea Forums and getting angrier week by week is just too much fun.

>that NTR ending out of fucking nowhere from the love interest
what a fucking troll company, can't remember the name but I remember seeing it get posting multiple times

what VN was the ntr thing?

Can't remember the name, but I do remember that a VN I recently read made fun of the ntr VN.

From a top seller to a complete flop and most hated series, can't say I saw anything like this before in the last years.
Rage threads were fun.

Attached: +_c85752381eeed0a9b0c2aacfb7fdce9e.jpg (240x200, 17K)

The series is at least in it's penultimate arc, so it might be worthy to read it just to witness the salt. It's ok as a romcom, the redeeming quality is that the author know's where he's headed and there's no filler whatsoever.

I mean. The characters they were based on marry in the original story. Everyone always knew, it's just that fishbaba and hakumor made more sense to the fans.

Attached: 1469046948830.jpg (1072x1539, 834K)

Hahaha
hahaha
haha
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: YOU WANT KISS, FUCK YOU, HERE BOMB.jpg (1114x1600, 317K)

youtu.be/oXcwYgoGR0E

Is it the one that has a 4th wall-breaking yandere?

w-what manga?

nevermind I am a retard it's written there

They showed the OVAs at Otakon with the author in attendance before CR aired them
Goddamn the butthurt was outstounding, people on their feet yelling and screeching
I could not have wished for a better shitshow

Attached: 1399776265892.jpg (523x693, 175K)

I love romcoms. And right now there is a vacant place in my heart after the end of Boarding School Juliet.
I've downloaded the first episode and watched first 3 minutes. All girls have different hair colour and only one has the same red as the bride. And that girl was the first one MC met (even before the opening). And she has the most time in the OP with the bride costume and unlike other girls she is in the center.
I feel that either I am retarded or everyone around me is retarded. I'll join the threads in a week after I finish the anime and catch up with the manga.

Can't even tell what show that's supposed to be.

Should I actually read TG? Does main pairing ever actually do anything before the end, or is the usual post-climax wrap-up?

I binged this whole show the week before the final episodes aired just so I could participate in the tear collecting.
Worth it.

>a whole chapter of sex
I honestly reread it like 20 times when it came out because I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.
I loved it.

LN spoilers were heavily spammed on Yea Forums for several months before the last episode was aired. I still believe that anons only pretended to be angry for the memes. It was impossible to avoid the spoilers and they already knew how it ended.

I hate Touka but this is beautiful. Fujofags btfo

Giggled, thanks

It's big enough to where the ending could cause a shit storm and it's not that far off so if you wanna be in the know when it happens go ahead. It's far from perfect but it's better than most harems out there

They get married like 40 chapters before the ending. Keep your expectations low though.
Aside from the sex chapter the romance is developed quite shitty.

Yotsuba is gonna win and she's pretty inoffensive. I don't see why you'd get salty over it beyond the "I want my waifu to win" thing but that's unavoidable