Berserk ending

>Berserk ending
>Casca leaves Guts for Griffith
>Puck: "Guts you've truly grown up".
mfw

Miura is going to pull something like this, isn't he?

Attached: why are we still here.jpg (672x672, 322K)

Epic bread

Most likely this is what's gonna happen:

Guts & Co. successfully overcome near-impossible odds and infiltrate Falconia to get to Griffith/Femto (G/F).
Meanwhile, a small yet power resistance of diverse people that have been somehow someway involved with the supernatural prior to the merge are holding off a united humanity under Griffith.
The other members of the God Hand either were one-by-one defeated by Guts on his path to get revenge on G/F or during the climatic final arc of the series are being done with one-on-one with Guts' respective allies (Slan vs. Casca, Void against Shierke and Farnese, etc., etc.) while Guts continues on to Griffith/Femto
G/F during this time is trying to possibly sacrifice all of or a huge portion of humanity for the sake of some Big Evil Plan (don't know what exactly, but we'll soon find out it seems from that fluttering window cutaway).
The rest of humanity outside of the resistance are essentially unwitting sacrificial-sheep who are fighting because they believe they're defending an eternal heaven on Midland that'll go away if Griffith is killed.
G/F and Guts have a climatic battle that is a metaphor of Free-Will vs. Determinism/Fate.
G/F and Guts also have a very intimate hate-therapy against each other during the battle: G/F hating him for making him almost stray from his destiny and dreams while Guts hating him for ripping away the closest thing he had to a family while feeling like he was lied to all this time.
Somehow Guts and Casca's magical unborn son's spirit is involved in this fight, but I don't know how - maybe is Shierke's replacement to keep the Berserker armor in control.

Attached: Boxer at Rest.jpg (711x1024, 136K)

Ultimately, Guts kills G/F but at the cost of his life due to the climatic barely-won battle and the accumulation of all his injuries from the start of the series: ironically a symbolism that he fulfilled his own self-made purpose and can "go away" now in peace.
The climatic final mini-war destroys Falconia and the God-Hand, which results in the supernatural either ceasing to exist or forever being separated from contact with man.
Guts is forever seen and reviled by human history as the Satan-like being who destroyed heaven and cursed humanity from "true heaven"; humanity never knowing that they were saved from extinction and realizing that paradise on Midland is not simply given by fate but earned through perseverance and sacrifice within their own hands.
If not destroyed, the supernatural beings go back to living how they invisibly die prior to the merge.
Shierke goes on to be a great witch-teacher; possibly with Farnese (also a witch) and Serpico in tow to forever protect his possibly-still unrequited love.
Isidro continues going on adventures and fights anyone badmouthing Guts' name.
The story ends with Casca going away quietly to live independently and free with her reborn child she had with Guts that one night in the forest; Puck is with them because he's got nothing better to do and the child mysteriously still has a powerful enough magical presence that let's him and those near his vicinity to experience the supernatural.
The series ends on a bittersweet note, with Casca telling stories to her child about his father and their brief time together in their youth as mercenaries under a blossoming tree which is an opposite callback to how the series started with Guts being born under a corpse hung on an executioner's tree.

Attached: Christ In The Wilderness -smaller-.png (1020x510, 743K)

>Guts won't get pic related

Attached: Untitled.webm (720x480, 1012K)

The 1st-person POV makes me uncomfortable as fuck.

I'm going to go apeshit if Casca asks Guts to forgive Griffith.

Attached: 1543645895614.jpg (625x547, 70K)

Without a doubt, the most infuriating thing to ever happen in manga if it does.

why would she forgive griffith when she hasn't even learn to forgive herself? and when he took away the thing she loves the most in the world, her son?

Attached: 1568383776310.jpg (500x746, 103K)

Why did he shill for TFA?

>Donovan leaves Guts for Griffith
Fixed

Attached: Heres+a+picture+of+griffith+getting+raped+by+donovan+enjoy+_220e49065a63e103cc4b4024fa42ec46.jpg (960x724, 300K)

>Casca asks Guts to rape Griffith

Attached: Smug Sekai.png (334x451, 256K)

>Berserk ending
>Griffith realizes it was Gennon he wanted all along

Attached: Gennon.jpg (300x300, 34K)

>mfw this happens unironically
I've never, ever, read a good ending for a nip series, and I'm afraid Berserk will go the same route, why the fuck do chinks suck at writting endings?

Attached: 1551832467319.jpg (266x360, 37K)

I'd imagine Griffith pulling a heel turn and sacrificing the God Hand themselves so he can confront/usurp the IoE is more likely, though he'll inevitably need to turn his army into a behelit of belehits to do such. Guts will still end up a villain in some manner, the berserk animal challenging a literal evil dispelling God

where is the Idea of Good located?

chapter when

The Heart.

He probably should get some security at his house and workplace if he pulls that kind of ending.

>you've truly grown up
IT'S BEEN 18 YEARS AND I'M STILL MAD

Eventually.
We waited a year for the last one.

I know. I can never keep track of whether or not he's trying a monthly stint again or just publishing when he feels like it. Did YA come out already?

>berserk annyversary
>no new chapter

Attached: 1567749989637.jpg (329x529, 154K)

Here's what I think is going to happen in the near future
>Guts' is going to abandon his whole group on the Island because Casca spergs out when she sees him
>He's going to be fucking pissed, but not like black swordsman arc angry more like a cold rage
>goes back to mainland where there's been a 10 year timeskip or something and Silat and Rickert are leading a Bakiraka resistance against Griffith
>Guts' will team up with them to assault Falconia and kill Griffith
>Skull Knight appears and says he's coming with them
>Group goes to Falconia to kill Griffith/Void/the rest of the God Hand
after that I have no idea what would happen. I'd like it if the count's daughter from the black swordsman arc came back and tried to kill Guts, I also have a crack idea of Silat and Rickert working together to fight Zodd while Skull Knight and Guts fight Griffith and Void

Griffiths is the antichrist, Guts is Jesus.

Quite likely to continue the Jesus metaphor Guts will die at the end after killing Femto. And the heart of evil Devil metaphor will probably be like 'oh no, back to Hell for me then I guess' and then some bright light God metaphor will be like 'that's good work there, Guts, now you'll be reunited with all your best buds in Heaven.'

I'd be surprised if that isn't how it goes.

Actually, I'll be more surprised if it ever gets finished since Muira isn't immortal.

Maybe my real revenge against Griffith is all the friends I made along the way?

Attached: f3342251920.jpg (700x548, 111K)

>killing griffith implies killing your son
>guts goes apeshit once he aknowledges this
>guts opens the door using his behelit but will not sacrifice anything
>instead uses it as a chance to slay the hand

Attached: 1566579575084.jpg (604x625, 109K)

FMA had an alright ending.

Fuck you Guts is not like Tai

Kino but someone else has to die from Guts crew while fighting Godhand. I think Serpico should die protecting Farnese and he reveales the truth to her before he passes on. Farnese by the end relizes how much she took him for granted.

>tfw Guts will probably never slay the god fucking hand
If only Miura wasn't such a hack. He built all of this, and then just decided to switch his attention to idolm@ster.

you retards need to read up on the sunk cost fallacy and drop this garbage

Attached: 88356b51588532ee24cefea617144415.jpg (400x397, 49K)

>Berserk
>ending

Zodd is going to join Guts.

Casca loves Guts. Your headcanon is retarded.

There's 0% chance it won't happen. Nu-Griffith is their kid. You expect her to just stand there and watch Guts cleave their kid in half?

My short ass theory

Guts is an angel or some kind of demon that is fueled by the powers of struggle and desperation that can break free from fate (much like LOK's Raziel). Before having the besersker armour he survived many injuries and defended against many attacks that would splatter ANY human.

The only entity that is aware of this is the Skull Knight which is why he shows such interest, I imagine he knows about it and the Godhand doesn't be cause he USED to be the same type of being that Gut's seems to be, a struggler/desperate spirtual entity in human flesh that possibly made the mistake of forsaking his humanity (his only real chance) by accepting the Godhands conditions and sacrificing his comrades and family. Skull knight is roughly 1000 years old which seems to be an appropriate amount of time for some story set up like "Once a thousand years a man who can change fate is born" or some stupid shit.

Griffith is the opposite foot, destined to lose, he forgoes all humanity and will take any route to avoid struggling, even willing to sell his body for a little bit of coin to help further his ambitions.

Theres a deleted chapter where an entity introduces itself as god towards Griffith and explains that he lends power to human belief being that if humans all one day believed dolphins to be the one true god then they would indeed become the one true god. I feel like Griffith making apostles and demons seems like friendly all round nice guys to humans have underpowered them because little is given up for humans to speculate or fear from these creatures. However Guts can absolutely tap into their fears and lend himself more power by letting their fears power him up uncontrollably.

Should mention that Skull Knight wore the berserker armour once, another indication that Guts is the skull Knight successor who, if he doesn't make the mistake of accepting the terms of sacrifice, should be able to destroy the Godhand unlike the Skullknight.

apparently miura has been working on duranki

>Berserk ending

Attached: 357623234.jpg (297x331, 14K)

not as much as she loves griffith

I'd accept this meme ending with all my heart(the rest will follow)

Unironically wouldn't mind NTR ending. Casca loves the Griffith demon dick and Guts getting himself killed just to reconnect them together and fix their relationship would be kinography.

>griffith now I know that for as long as I continue chasing you I will continue being Berserk so let's stop this madness old pal and realise that in the end, the real godhand was the friends we made along the way

Attached: happy ending.jpg (500x281, 69K)

That ending was moving, hopefully this is what Miura does

post more of these movie images

Attached: guts burger.jpg (750x1083, 178K)

I don't get why everybody think that Griffith will fuck up the Falconica.
It means everything to him. He made it crystal clear.

lel how the fuck will Guts even beat the Apostles let alone the God Hand?

Locust and Irvine will kick his shit

Miura should just give the manga to Togashi so he can finish it for him, the pedobait shit is getting tiresome

tell me about idolm@ster, why do many fall for it?

Attached: 1541402713224.gif (480x266, 2.52M)

>You expect her to just stand there and watch Guts cleave their kid in half?
YES

I don't think Skull Knight went inhuman because he sacrificed someone, Void most likely sacrificed the entire older kingdom, which means there's no one left of significance to him

Skull Knight lost his humanity because he overused the Berserker Armor

There was Flora, but yeah, what said.

No. He already killed a sea god with his sword. Pretty sure he can cut through them like butter.

>Locust and Irvine will kick his shit
Lol I'm 100% sure at this point Guts can kill any Apostle in a drawn out fight

except Ganishka ofc

Are these weird heads sentient or are they just kinda there

Attached: f3jfr2dn7ym31.jpg (2208x1600, 1.17M)

just an edgy scenery most likely

AHEM

Attached: snail.png (128x165, 27K)

Why is Skully eating Behelits again?

they have a lot of calcium

He is just storing them inside himself
When he turned his sword into the Sword Of Actuation he made it by simply swallowing the blade and letting the molten behelit mass inside himself cover it

So you're saying he is his own bag?

at this point I believe that there is absolutely nothing inside the armor

Silly user, of course there is. There's badassery in there, lots and lots of badassery.

Lol I wonder how he figured out that this would work. Also, aren't Behelits 100% controlled by casuality? If he has this sword then because he is supposed to have it.

I'm guessing it's the vortex of souls from black swordsman

Yes, you're getting there, it's all a 4D Chess... and Skull Knight fucking played himself

Magic nigga, I don't got to explain shit

>so badass his body can't contain it anymore
>Flora makes an armor his vessel because of it

>pssst hey Struggler I fell into femto's scheme but I discovered that he stole your sons body, time to tell your wife

Attached: spook_bone.png (474x585, 265K)

I just want fairy king Puck I don't care if everyone else dies

Attached: 1447648444763.jpg (600x554, 44K)

yfw puck dies in the end

Attached: 1547417105154.gif (500x281, 951K)

Does every nigger on this board forget that both Caska and Guts will literally explode in pain when they are close to Griffith because of the brand?
How can Caska leave Guts for Griffith when she will goe batshit insane again from the pain after 10 minutes?
Its like you havent read the manga.

>guts kills griffindor
>casca kills guts
>puck kills casketa
>guts wakes up
>it's the day after his night with donovan

causality magic

>Griffith pulling a heel turn and sacrificing the God Hand themselves so he can confront/usurp the IoE

Griffith turning on the God Hand in some way sounds more practical to me than other suggestions on how to eliminate them from the story. Shonen style 1v1s with Team Guts vs. Team God Hand would not only be unbelievable, but would also take forever. If Miura wants to wrap this story up sometime this century, at least that would be an efficient route.

Please discontinue posting this webm.

Attached: 1502340809071.jpg (238x255, 18K)

Yeah, but than the rest of the God Hand will suffer from the (Boba) Fett Effect if they go out like that.

on fullmoon nights, her son is strong enough to repel femtos ego away from his body, thats why Guts nor Casca's mark bleed or hurt, kid is gonna be the key to IoE's demise

Attached: My dad is as autistic as I am wow.png (991x472, 491K)

>neither will I

Attached: Screenshot_20190201-164740.png (720x1280, 1.19M)

Nice headcanon user.

It's like you haven't read the Black Swordsman arc, it is nothing but a bother to Guts at this point

Tell me one time Guts came into direct contact with a member of the godhand that wasnt some shitty medium made by troll guts.
When he met the whole godhand at the counts castle, and almost passed out due to the pain, thats the middle of Black Swordsman arc you fucking retard.

>When he met the whole godhand at the counts castle, and almost passed out due to the pain
No he fucking didn't
He was about to slash Femto with his sword and he used his telekinesis to mash him into a wall

how?

Attached: 1565733976008.jpg (299x340, 104K)

Imagine how poetic it would be that the two times Griffith screwed himself were because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants lul

Attached: 1563126018072.jpg (500x500, 99K)

Yes he fucking did. Sorry for the shitty scans, lost all my manga on my HDD but thats a different story.

Attached: x21.jpg (488x709, 146K)

You are so fucking dishonest, he mustered up all of his strength and tried to slash him on the next two panels you fucking prick.

Attached: 56555735.jpg (479x709, 169K)

Can you not read you fucking ape?
"Almost passed out" is what I said, did he not almost pass out you?

Being able to pull off one sword strike against an opponent who's standing still doesn't prove he could handle a prolonged battle with Femto or another GH. But on the other hand, Guts was already half-dead there after his fight with the Apostle, so it's not an accurate representation of his full potential. Especially now that he has the Berserk armour.

Nope, he was awake even after getting mashed into a wall

im done with you, you are either braindead or trolling. That has nothing to do with what I just said.

You said he can't fight the GH because muh brand pain, and I showed you Guts, on a much earlier point from where he is actually, almost hitting one of them, so your point is toast bro.

I never said any of that you delusional faggot. I said he nearly passed out to pain, you are arguing with yourself.

Fuck you nigger learn to read

why do people reject the existence of an idea of good so much?

Attached: 1567049605174.png (1110x455, 270K)

Was there any news about a new chapter this month?

Attached: Berserk 327.jpg (1132x1600, 438K)

no, and its fucking berserk's anniversary, MIURAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1564775425289.png (757x632, 349K)

Because lmao grimdark

Good is fundamentally anthetical to the basis of the berserk universe
God is literally an evil maelstrom of souls

because it doesn't fit in with what we've seen of the mythos so far?

I expect Guts (or someone else) to kick his ass out of that body.

>created by humans
if it's a god that only controls one aspect of reality (make everything evil) shouldn't there be more "gods" based on the aspects of the collective consiousness humans create along the lines of good and evil? like frienship, love and true happiness therefore the IoG?

Attached: 1528009745562.png (202x296, 73K)

based

>complaining about pedobait in berserk
>first chapter the fan service is a childlike elf boy

>instead uses it as a chance to slay the hand
apart from that part, that's really good speculation, he'll certainly try but I doubt it will be so simple

with Miura never is

>Guts realizes he is never going to be able to kill the godhand with his own strenght
>Uses his behelit to make the sacrifice for ultimate power
>Sacrifice the Godhand in order to become the Idea of Evil
>Guts becomes the idea of Evil, and the Berserk Cycle repeats

Attached: Sem título.png (284x241, 34K)

>guts
>being a pathetic bitch like griffith
lmao

Attached: 1551839554004.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Why do you all hate Griffith so much? He did literally nothing wrong.
He's the savior of the world

It's probably a philosophical bullshit on how you shouldn't wish evil even to evildoers, as that is most likely where most of the evil wishes in Berserkland came from

There isn’t really a way we know of right now that Guts can kill Griffith, right

I think it's more likely that casca goes off to get revenge on griffith and guts follows her.

It would make sense for Guts to forgive Griffith considering Griffith did nothing wrong.

now, i can see a guts alone end, but Griffith is super fucking death, no matter what

What are you doing here Sonia?

I can buy it since nuMiura clearly wants Guts to bang Schierke.

Nope
Even if Guts can kill any Apostle, it's like Guts is a 0 and Femto is a 1
Seeing how godly their power is, I think you can't kill them by simply slashing at their physical bodies, and that is already nigh impossible

>ywn see possessed Beast of The Darkness Guts forcibly taking Schierke's virginity

Attached: images (100).jpg (322x340, 32K)

>gets arm sliced off by two humans in his transformed form
>puts up a fight with the strongest character on the good side later on
>heavily implied to be the strongest Apostle
Holy shit Zodd is inconsistent

Attached: images - 2019-09-16T185934.902.jpg (260x370, 19K)

No, but Miura can always say that the Skull Knight/Elf King have a magic sword that Guts can retrieve through a fetch quest or Schierke can pull something from her bag of asspulls. It is not like this manga has had good writing since Schierke was introduced.

Nosferatu Jobb

Attached: sk_cosplay.png (600x800, 875K)

>gets arm sliced off by two humans in his transformed form

That was the Guts-Griffith tag team fight, right? Didn't that take place underground in a confined space? Seems like that would handicap him somewhat in his giant form.

he also punched the ceiling out of a castle so i don't think being confined matters

So, who is he? And what about him having an elf like aura? Don't tell me it's a little elf inside a skull helmet.

Attached: main-qimg-fb90f5d158f5c011b88f7988f83b7233.jpg (602x932, 338K)

There is no excuse man, the simple
fact that they can even pierce his skin is fucking nuts
Later on the Eclipse he tells SK "I'm the only one who can hold you off"

God came into existence because people conceived a God, the God being evil is a side effect as it was a God born of man. As best boy Boido said "That is the cruel grace of the God born from man"

>IoE
retconned

>>Guts won't get pic related
His wife fucked by rance? that is a good thing

I'll actually take it if the story ends like that, bravo user

>boido

who?

I think this is close, but i'm not sure about things past Guts leaving on his own in a cold rage. Griffith got fast travel for a reason, and we have clearly established his desire to stamp out the world of the supernatural. I think that with these two things established, as well as ample time having been spent on the fortifications and defenses of Elf Island, that we're likely to see Guts leave and Griffith oh-so-opportunely fast travelling his army into Elf land.

Rickert and Silat are likely to take a lot more focus now, at least I hope.

You can only sacrifice things that you hold dear.

Bad bait

It's so obviously Gaiseric that i'm surprised you're asking the question.

Except hes going to destroy the world to keep himself safe in the end. He would never sacrifice himself, only others.

I just want a return to form and a total despair ending where guts watches casca and all the others die in front of them, turns into an apostle, kills griffith in front of all his adoring disciples, and the country falls into ruins

>page 8

Live!

Attached: Berserk 351.png (967x400, 425K)

who the fuck is gaiseric?

What was the series where that shit actually happened ?

berserk armor literaly made this page usuless because it negates all pain guts can feel
so even with the brand still working he would just not feel it being fully capable of killing dicklet

guts should absolutely die getting to his goal imo, but likely he'll become something entirely nonhuman long before he fights griffith

their fight should force immanence on all the agents in the new merged spirit-material verse, as it is forced into higher and higher levels of god-dimension

material universe drops back down and the demons mostly 'die' off as a result of Femto's inability to fight and maintain the fused reality

hopefully casca gets merk'd by griffith to further fuck with Gatastusu

interesting take given spiritual pain seemed to have had been a result of a material condition in the past (the brand as a spirit totem), but now that everything is a blur?

seems like a way to propel guts into less of a man and more of a skull knight

He'll 100% job to guts next time they meet considering Grunbeld couldn't even stand a chance against Berserk Guts

digimon

>Miura secretly taking notes since he doesn't know how to hell end all this.

But I want all the damn backstory!

griffith will never die he's the moonlight child and once casca finds out about this she won't allow her son to be killed by guts

Attached: smiling boido berserk.png (280x222, 78K)

skullknight ceases to be skullknight if he's just another mortal

the only interesting part was the allusions that he transcended humanity because we didn't have a vehicle aside from the behelit, but now...

If you like or defend Griffith then you must be a bad person with very questionable morals.

then, are there more "Gods"?

honestly the story in the manga devolves after the feast . the original anime ends round about where it should have and left everything open ended with guts on his quest for revenge which everything is uncertain

you see if guts wins its trite. the good guy beat the bad guy. if the world is left in chaos and the hero may never win then thats dark and the unknown is the repetition of this cycle.

all the creator could have done to not fuck this up is leave it as gits becoming the next pawnb to be pushed into the same position grifith was and sacrifice his old self to become the new monster that terrorizes reality... which was sort of set up with guts getting his own baherit.

griifth was the war hero general who was seen as problematic and targeted by the royals for being to friendly with the princes then punished and had his body and mind destroyed. grifith has a right to his own revenge. then when all that is done guts can then exact his revenge for grifith being driven to madness and becoming a demon who in the process of the transformation ate the souls of every one he loved (maybe even in a ghey way) but by then guts is run ragged and in order to save some one had to use his transformation and is stuck as a crazed monster but who can kill this titan? see its a implied vicious cycle. in order to kill the current evil you must become evil and replace it

Can anyone even hope to remotely control him?

causality is retrograde tho this is known as god exist outside of time but was still born

behelits have clear wills/are subjects, so it makes sense they can be contravened. however they still exist and seem to be of god so it makes sense that they would be point of immanence/affect causality at their material condition

I don't think the Godhand will be fought. I just don't see it.

Attached: 1519848667743.jpg (500x500, 94K)

guts is going to get really angry and use his big sword to cut griffith in half. itll work because hes killed so many apostles that the dark energies infusedon the dragonslayer will let it be able to harm members of the godhand. but the victory will come at a price, guts and cascas child will die because griffith is dead, and casca will be upset and leave guts forever. series ends with guts hanging himself on the same tree he was born under...

exactly dude he fucked himself ganishka tree got cut by it

You must go through a severe tribulation to consider the sacrifice and he is a physical god.

Zodd had been on guts team with SK the whole time

Girls love being raped. Unless Guts mans up and rapes her Casca will end up with Griffith.

>Serpico in tow to forever protect his possibly-still unrequited love.

You forget he's the one who doesn't reciprocate because incest is wrong.

Somehow I don't think all the GH will die. I can see void and Griffith it just seems too much would need to happen especially with the work apparently a little more than halfway done.

>YFW Guts's Behelit actually does belong to Puck

Attached: Fear.jpg (247x204, 17K)

How have you not read a series with a good ending have you read like 5 fucking series?

Seriously the fuck who even says this shit and acts like they've read anything

To be fair SK always seems to win and has never appeared injured, so I have my doubts they're actually equal.

name more than 2 satisfying endings in nip fiction tard

or anyone else in this hole

Attached: 1355055442679.jpg (444x528, 30K)

I really really want this to be the case. I also realize I don't have any happy reaction pics.

JWWW manga
FMA manga or Brotherhood
Utena
Princess Tutu
GTO manga
Alice in borderland
I'd argue Naruto if only like the actual last volume and not the whole ending arc.

Casca wasn't real. It was a projection of Guts's inner world.

Oh, shit. I misremembered exactly; thanks user.

Id burn shit down if you know what im saying

>heh i guess the real berserk was the friends we made along the way

>someone else has to die from Guts crew while fighting Godhand
Skull Knight, obviously.

>Everything is pre-destined
How to write yourself in a corner 101
How is anyone supposed to win when everything is pre-destined by a force that opposes him

>inb4 Guts is free from casuality because it simply forgot about him because he was born from a corpse
Poetry

Yeah, because Guts is a cuck unlike Rance. If Rance was the protagonist of berserk he would've killed Griffith long before he could fuck Casca just like he did with Albert in Rance VI

Void will betray Griffith

This will happen

And Guts will forgive Griffith
And they will fight God Hand

Stop dreaming and falseflagging. She can't even remember Griffith without falling into a traumatizsed screaming state. She's the last one to forgive since she cannot even deal with the realization.

>Berserk
>ending
choose one user

Attached: atthatmoment.jpg (720x447, 33K)

Miura's based assistants will finish berserk for him one day

Fug
if only Guts had some sort of range on hand.

No Slan will betray the GH because she wants the struggler cock too bad

Attached: 576.jpg (768x960, 143K)

I like it. What about the Skull Knight though?

Guts and Casca literally exist outside of causality because they survived the eclipse. Pretty sure Skull Knight says this

The closest thing to what will really happen:
Guts gives into the Beast entity as was foreshadowed.
Casca goes crazy from the flashbacks, triggers the behelit or tries to kill herself again but fails. She leaves the crew and chases after Guts with Puck. Meets Moon child and the encounter causes the child to separate from Griffith. Magical baby helps keep demons away from Casca.
Edgy armor-merged Guts wreaks havoc and fucks demon cunny on his way towards Griffith, reverting to his good old bastard self.
Guts finally turns superhuman from fully merging with the armor and is ready to rip Griffith a new one with Skullbro on his side. In the meanwhile, turns out Griffith had a sex change operation and turned himself into a little girl.
Tranny Griffith turns his new Falconia into Revolutionary France, some class war ensues and all the nobles are murdered by the rabble. Princess Charlote is betrayed by Griffith and gets either killed or imprisoned.
Guts and Skullbro start an epic war against Griffiths forces and shit hits the fan. Griffith gets betrayed by some of his demon soldiers because he pissed some of them off with something, they join Guts' crew, Sonia still stays on his side.
Falconia is caught in a hyperdimensional shit state between the demon world and the human reality, the demonic realm that we saw during the behelit triggers merge with the architecture of the city. We get a Hieronymus Bosch for real this time.
A good deal of the population gets turned into demons, the others justify the whole situation in their heads, keep their mouths shut or get killed.
Slan betrays Griffith because she wants Guts to be a God Hand as she thirsts for his cock. Since Guts is merged with the armor he doesn't give a flying fuck and accepts her help. War and destruction ensues. To be continued...

Attached: beast.png (890x1269, 738K)

>Till next time

Attached: Kentaro_Miura.jpg (490x415, 129K)

Griffith Kindom ruin itself because of the nature of men and causality, making all his superpowers useless
Guts & co arrive when Griffith is at his weakest (insert moon lore here).
Bredy good final battle
Berk get mortaly wounded but Griffith get absolutly whooped
Behelit.jpg
Guts (or puck) behelith offer him victory and a place on the godhand, if he sacrifice his Jrpg party. Guts say no
Griffith smilestone offer another level up if he sacrifice his kingdom wich is now mostly a pile of fuming ashes, but 2-3 retards believing in him remain.
Griffith say no ( wich is all the redemption we will ever gonna get).
The double denial amongst the destruction create that space where there is only naked Griffith and Guts (gay undertone were a thing before Author became a pedo).
its implied but obvious its only their souls as scars are different and guts has 2 arms
, no armor ,no charm, no Dslayer, and they duke it out, hand to hand. They find back an old Kinship as their souls erode into the void.
We dont get what happen to Falconia or the other characters because nobody care.

Madoka ended okayishly if you ignore Rebellion Story. Medaka Box ended really fucking well.

Holyland also had a decent ending, even if it's not what I'd exactly call an ideal one.

Agreed. This series peaked at the end of the eclipse, and since then it slowly devolved into a dumpster fire. It was basically a dark generic Shounen for nearly 200 chapters because the author has no idea how to build on a story.

>MC doesn't get the girl and settles with some bland mc blandface who liked him for a while
>main girl gets everything she ever wanted
Yep sounds like a shonen ending

That's alright I guess

So, when is the next chapter coming out?

Attached: don't sacrifice your dreams life is burger that way berserk.jpg (442x632, 106K)

this is shit

>Guts gives into the dogger inside
>Asspulls his way into the egg of the king
>Ass pulls his own eclipse
>All the demons and GH are there
>Demons are hyped at first till they realize their feast is just one guy
>See his sword start freaking out
>Guts says he's gonna personally sacrifice every demon there for the power to kill Griffith
>Him and dogger go on a demon Holocaust
>The mad man actually does it
>Void trolls Griffith and gives guts what he wants
>Guts comes out as basically sif from dark souls sword and all
>Kills Griff and rest of god hand except void
>Void starts cycle a new

Thank you. I can’t believe people here said this sounds kino. It sounds fucking predictable and lazy.

We'd love to hear your ending user

I really like the premise user. Particularly the end. Well-written, and I'd be fine with it.
Only part I would contest as contradictory
>G/F hating him for making him almost stray from his destiny and dreams
G/F is beyond this now. He's demonstrated that the part of him that holds this connection with Guts is dead, and was killed in his Godhand-ing.
Pic related

Attached: On the Hill of Swords.jpg (1085x6357, 2.75M)

>Does every nigger on this board forget that both Caska and Guts will literally explode in pain when they are close to Griffith because of the brand?
Did you forget Guts has a magical suit of armor that lets him block out all pain?
It's like you haven't read the manga.

>why the fuck do chinks suck at writting endings?

Because at least they end them

Come on, these things end with tea at Reimu's.

Attached: 0cc30ae0e691d6988e64b91f8b507804.jpg (640x800, 103K)

Because the "ending" of a story isn't as strong of a cultural concept in nipland as it is in the west.

>you need to be a chef in order to have an opinion on how someone’s food tastes

>Guts finds himself in Gensokyo and drinks tea and lots of alcohol with Reimu
Good end.

>See his sword start freaking out
They probably see some PTSD stuff just from looking at it at this point

Is the Demon Child related to the Moonlight Child? I never kinda got that part straight

bump

You kidding? It's the same character.

they're the same person user

But the Demon Child got swallowed by the Behelit Apostle bros

and became the Moonlight child

No, it became Griffith.

It created a body shared by Griffith and the demon child

unironically 10/10

blessed ending

Daddy Donny.

Attached: 1533318455872.png (540x791, 273K)

Im pretty sure Griffith will fight the godhand and kill them only to be beaten by Guts via some sort of boost from Slan.

Former king of Midland

>egg of the new world grants wishes
>finds the demon baby and swallows it saying it want to give comfort to the baby (granting him a wish)
>baby wishes to look normal and to repel femtos stain far away from him as possible
>egg is used for grifith's rebirth (without egg noticing) and so is the baby, but now with the ego of femto and the baby inhabiting the same body, thay can differ completely from each other, not some kinda twisted fucked up mixture like demon baby fetus form
>in fullmoon nights, kid's ego is strong enough to repel Femto's away from his body completely, that's why the marks on Casca nor Guts bleed or generate any pain
it's the most plausible scenario

Attached: DemonChildrReborn.png (320x320, 67K)

>kid's ego is strong enough to repel Femto's away from his body completely
>kid is able to repel a Godhand from his body
Kid's fucking strong.

Emperor*

it would be the key to the hands demise

sadly, only on full moon nights, if it had any trace of femto/griffith inside of him, Casca and Guts mark would hurt as fuck, plus the kid does seem to care about for guts (all kids yearn for their parents as big bone said) thats why he is the only one able to calm Guts once he is full Berserk

Attached: father and son.jpg (540x539, 60K)

lol I was just casually rereading and they showed this girl doing a blowjob kek I can't even
Miura is a cuck

Attached: 756756545.jpg (720x1100, 225K)

>sluts
>having introspection
Berserk confirmed sjw manga

King of the Vandals and Alans

Hey, I'm the guy who made those two posts. I thought this on the spot and it's pretty general in terms of story plot. It doesn't cover everything, like some characters like Skull Knight and The Seer Girl. So it's open to being added to and repaired in some places. 'm sure there are some contradictions that need to be fixed, like claims.

However, I think it can be argued that in the scene that brings up G/F didn't sever his connection to Guts. It can be argued that in that scene G/F is specifically referring to the fact that he doesn't feel any remorse for sacrificing his army to ascend into Godhood for his kingdom and not his relationship with Guts (and Casca). I don't think he has gotten rid of his human connection/feelings for Guts (positive and/or negative), because he doesn't specifically say he feels nothing for Guts. Also, there are the earlier pieces of evidence that hint he still has some sort of feelings: such as the infamous rape scene I interpret as him doing something human by exhibiting revenge on Guts by raping his lover Casca and subsequently literally in the next moment allowing Casca and Guts to escape the Eclipse.

If he truly no longer had feelings for Guts and Casca (positive or negative), then in his Godhood while within the awareness of more important and greater universal plans; he would have killed them both right there and then like swatting a annoying gnat while not giving it any thought for its death. The facts that he committed a needless rape and let them escape is possible evidence he cares somehow - possibly in the sense he's still mad at them with feelings of betrayal and loss of control/authority over them.

Attached: Greet The Darkness Phone Wallpaper.jpg (450x720, 618K)

From the picture in my understanding is that Griffith's reincarnation has changed him again from his pure Femto form and that's what lacks any further bond.
Yes, his treatment of Casca and Guts right after getting Godhand-ed was a clear demonstration of his feelings.
But now that he's undergone a second transformation he's further removed himself from them, which is the point he's at in the picture.

>the real godhand was the friends we made along the way
I'm crying

I'm sure it'll be fine guys haha

Attached: its_time.png (174x283, 48K)

Some good points here. I would also argue that the whole plot point of Grffith having/not having feelings for Guts( dont think Casca matters at all here) would not be in the manga if Miura didnt intend for it to pay off later. Schierke thinking the Moonboy is an avatar of the Elf KIng is the only time i can recall Miura ever using a sorta red Herring. And that backfired sorta because it only made Schierke look stupid aka bad storytelling.

Attached: 1556614164823.jpg (650x768, 119K)

two worst possible endings
1. Guts kills Griffith
2. Casca begs Guts to forgive Griffith

Why are these so funny

Attached: 1568322857308.png (600x598, 573K)

>He's demonstrated that the part of him that holds this connection with Guts is dead

I thought for years this scene established that reborn Griffith had purged himself of any attachment to Guts. But after my last reread, I'm no longer certain that's the correct takeaway. Right after that exchange, Zodd and Guts fight. Griffith assumes here that he's only feeling the filial bond of Guts' son. However, he doesn't react emotionally to Guts at all until watching him fight.

Remembering that it was Guts' exceptional fighting ability that drew Griffith to him, I suspect Griffith is still fascinated by Guts on some level, even if his "emotions" (for lack of a better word) are no longer human. Griffith may be an unreliable narrator.

As for 's idea that Griffith is still capable of feeling, I don't believe it can be ruled out. Griffith's human emotions weren't destroyed in the eclipse. As per Void's (?) words, his heart was "frozen" during his rebirth as Femto, who immediately proved to us that he was still capable of feeling hatred for Guts. Possibly, what Femto/Griffith lost was only his ability to feel remorse. I don't think he was changed by his rebirth either: current Griffith is just repackaged Femto, but with Moonkid along for the ride.

Attached: comp.png (566x1600, 894K)

Do Miura has a twitter ? someone should sent him this