So I heard on normie news amazingly enough that Ash won the Pokemon league. Is the show going to end finally?

So I heard on normie news amazingly enough that Ash won the Pokemon league. Is the show going to end finally?

Attached: Ash.jpg (655x368, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHyYZtWrTD4
twitter.com/CNN/status/1173340742418407432
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes actually, they're rebooting with a new show focused on exploring every region rather than following Ash in the new game's region.

He won a league for retards, like the Orange one.

I call bullshit.

Well, it's not. youtube.com/watch?v=dHyYZtWrTD4

the orange league filler is actually better than alola

2 decades later and they're finally making it an anthology?

>won the "league" of the only main game in the franchise that doesn't have a league to begin with
Bravo.

>normie news
Go back.

>normie news
They would treat this like NEWS wouldn't they.

Attached: Toru face.jpg (848x732, 73K)

>normie news

That should be a thing.

NormieNews.com

Normies only care about Sun & Moon because it has other anime references.

>Is the show going to end finally?

Attached: 1568517835313.gif (500x375, 2M)

Nothing says its a reboot yet, just that it will take place in all regions we've seen so far. Literally nothing else has been said about it.

It wasnt a league

We'll see in two weeks.
I FUCKING HOPE AAAAAAAAAAAAA
POKEMON ADVENTURES ANIME NEVER

Where the hell did this "reboot" meme come from anyway?

The new season rather than adopting a name from the upcoming games is going back to juts being called Pokemon and is stated that it will take place in all regions. Thats literally all we know.
People are just going for wishful thinking.

So they arw going to adapg pokemone adventures/special?

Since gamefreak is lazy they might as well adapt the manga.

>Hate Ash
>Love Alola as a region because Lillie and the cute lolis
I don’t know whether to defend or shit on his win.

Why would they? Despite what Specialfags want to believe, the anime has always been vastly more popular than Special.

Here you go if you want to see how far MSM has fallen.
twitter.com/CNN/status/1173340742418407432

Champion Battle Royale here we come

>tournament has zero requisites to enter
>3v3 instead of the 6v6 which is what everyone cares about
>no elite four and champion afterwards since Alola is a backwater tourist spot
>he barely even cares about the win

This win is some literal monkey's paw shit, like the writers legitimately could not have made a more underwhelming league victory

about time, how many other teenagers toured the entire planet and systematically defeated every gym leader to challenge the fucking league? cut the kid a break already

I don't see how they can replace Ash given Pikachu's role as the mascot. I mean I'd love to see a decent Pokemon be used instead but I can't see why they'd do it

You can just have another protagonist with a pikachu. Hell, there are plenty of existing characters to choose from.

>how many other teenagers toured the entire planet and systematically defeated every gym leader to challenge the fucking league?
A lot, actually

Now: how many other teenagers toured the entire planet and systematically defeated every gym leader to challenge the fucking league and lost every single time, except for joke leagues like Orange Island and Alola?

he won a second island kiddy league

>wtf why is Nobita still such a shit even though Doreamon is helping him for decades?
The show is for little kids, Ash will never leave because that's what they're used to.

Probably still a lot.
Theres probably a lot of Leagues we nver hear about.

They already bait and switched a protagonist change all they way back in Black and White if you remember. I don't even watch the show and I remember.

There are many leagues, but not that many losers.

If they're just going to give some random kid a Pikachu there's 0 reason to replace Ash dumbass.

Not the best comparison since modern Doraemon episodes are almost exclusively just retellings of old stories since the manga ended long ago.

>normie
Fuck off newfag.