Sword Art Online

Will there be yuri undertones between them?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-16-09h56m23s628.png (1280x720, 960K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLj1FyKFBpU
youtube.com/watch?v=vJXy7pfsA5s
youtube.com/watch?v=caHvvh_DBYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no more than the undertones between alice and asuna, probably

Attached: stacia asuna.png (980x1308, 339K)

Literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=eLj1FyKFBpU
New girl from the opening to Alicization Blading

edith synthesis 10
from some other new mobage
alicization blading i think it's called?

Attached: 1568450187763.png (661x764, 129K)

>Blading
Rising Steel

I know nothing about her but I like her design already. Wonder if she would ever make it into the main gameverse

>Rising Steel
The people who came up with that stupid name to replace Blading would’ve gotten rid of the name Revengeance if they had the chance

Imagine a bed scene with her

>bed scene
Not if Sony has anything to say about it

>ponytailed knightly katana girl
This is quickly becoming my favorite archetype.

Holy shit that opening was fucking kino

Snoy has no control over mobage

Out of all the mobile only girls, I’d like to see Makoto become canon to the gameverse first

It’s sad that the opening to a mobile game had a better animated Kirito vs Quinella than the show itself

>Makoto
God I would do so many things to this semen demon

Attached: EDSlTP_XUAAaB-n.png (1200x1200, 488K)

I'm really hoping the fights for War of Underworld are better than we got for the first half

Where's asuna???

New girl is kawaii.

Game openings are usually better than the TV anime equivalent. See also: FSN.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJXy7pfsA5s

In Rath saying "muh kirito"

What's with the constant storyboards? Was the trailer not finished for release? Or is it an artistic choice?

It should be. The action AD that did the goblin fight and left after that episode seems to be back full time. A-1 also has no other projects for the entire fall season which should hopefully allow for a better production.

>A-1 also has no other projects for the entire fall season
Aren't they doing the Fate Grand Order anime?

And even if the action sucks at least the suffering will be good, thats the best part anyway.

No. Thats CloverWorks. Same schmucks who did Fairy Tail 2018.

Correction. They co-worked on FT with A-1 and Bridge. My bad bros.

I was just about to say that CloverWorks are a branch of A-1 but I just looked it up and it seems they separated from A-1 Pictures last year. Okay yeah so hopefully with less projects to deal with A-1 can give us higher production values for War of Underworld

I wasn't excited for Alicization Lycoris at the start due to how close the game seemed to copying the anime, but with more differences and new scenes being shown my hype is coming back

The new DanMachi game added bed scenes to their game coming out in November. I doubt SAO, which is higher profile, will be restricted to that degree. At best, they won't be as lewd as the CGs in Hollow Fragment.

It seems like Lycoris will follow the canon more or less for the first half, but is going a completely new route for War of Underworld.

And as much as that has me excited, I would've liked to see what a "try to commit suicide as Kirito" mission would've looked like in a game. At least that solves their problem of keeping the game Sony-friendly.

Maybe

Do you want to penetrate Quinella?

Attached: SAO Quinella Penetration.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Attached: SAO Lycoris.webm_snapshot_01.21_[2019.09.15_18.17.08].jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

I'm still wondering if the other gameverse girls will be showing up. I just need that to be completely sold on Lycoris.

Why is Quinella so tall?

Attached: SAO Lycoris.webm_snapshot_01.26_[2019.09.16_01.07.44].jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Hopefully. Alice needs somebody to satisfy her, she can't keep on abusing Kirito whenever his depression kicks in. No chance in hell she didn't feel him up during the time he was crippled, that'd also explain why Asuna claiming ownership of him triggered her as much as it did.

I want her to penetrate me

I miss her

Attached: quinella_or_death.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Wonder if Lycoris will pull some massive bullshit to redeem Quinella and have her be a protagonist. I wouldn't mind that to be honest.

Who did this?

>Alicization Balding

Attached: baldingwojak.jpg (206x245, 8K)

She's not particularly tall, she's just modeled on being a white European. Kirito is just a nip so default manlet.

Kirito is tall as shit. Quinella is just a fucking giant.

Google says he's 5'6" so...

>about 5'7"
>tall as shit

Hello manlet.

Why does she have clothes on

Cause Sony are a bunch of cowards.

Because Sony

Probably to be on the safe side thanks to Sony, also it would be a lot more work to keep her hair covering both her tits and pussy the whole time. Something like that is a lot easier in 2D animation but 3D is way more complicated for it and not worth the effort.

Is it weird that I'm more hyped for the Alicization game than the anime?

Maybe because Lycoris is new content while the anime is just the same story given visuals. At least that's why I'm more excited for the game.

It seems like the trailer tried to be emulate EVA most likely

Tall by nip standards maybe

I don’t think so but the FGO anime literally looks like it’s using the Ordinal Scale artstyle

Does Quinella do pegging?

She is the type of woman that absolutely would peg you unless you were an ultimate alpha chad

I’ll accept it if we get Quinella bed scenes

>clothes
dropped

I miss the Quinella posting

Same. How can soulsman compete?

Attached: soulsman.png (1281x681, 738K)

honestly? no.
the gameverse storyline is just as good if not better than canon in a myriad of ways
most notably everyone laughing in kirito's face and being his friend
he tries too had to be a loner but nobody will let him so he gives up and becomes a good and charismatic person who smiles a lot. its satisfying.

Attached: philia intro.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

God I hope we get a gameverse anime soon. The next SAO volume is going to be a side story collection so we are definitely not getting a Unital Ring anime any time soon.

What’s the average height of a nip?

I need doujins of Alice taking advantage of a depressed Kirito

They already show her getting stabbed in the trailer, so probably not.

Attached: 76731726_p0.jpg (1080x2004, 1.96M)

Attached: I'm a genius - Oh No!.jpg (463x716, 142K)

>SAO
>expecting yuri
The franchise that gave the one person who could actually rival Kirito super aids so she couldn't steal his girlfriend is not going to have yuri and you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Is alicization anime good enough to watch it or should i read the novel?, it seems to have actual expensive production.

Attached: 1546888913807.png (694x632, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=caHvvh_DBYM

thats where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: strea marrying off her competition.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

i mean, there was this that happened, and kawahara admitted he understood the appeal of shoujo-ai and wanted to write it if he had the opportunity to
picking a female donut in fatal bullet puts you within flirting distance of zeliska and doesnt change kureha's blatant romantic feelings, playing a female mc in integral factor is brought up by koharu if you pick the suave and suggestive dialogue options
arent those two games original stories written by kawahara?

>forgot pic
fuck me

Attached: reki and kayanon and yagakimi author.jpg (800x450, 191K)

I mean there was a full on lesbian in Fanatios squad who had the hots for her. She was among the first to die though, Kawahara only writes tragic gays.

Anyone know the name of the song in there?

Selfrontier by ASCA