youtu.be/cToudktvr5k
youtube.com/watch?v=j3qHKeZjrdU
youtube.com/watch?v=r6j9C37Znmk
youtube.com/watch?v=UBqc7T4BPqA
youtube.com/watch?v=iKYlZ3UbCBw
youtu.be/7r76H62tzrg
youtube.com/watch?v=wDmEObzbOaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed FMA(2003)'s first OP was better. The only good FMAB opening is 2 imo.

Acquire better taste.

Fag

Garbage taste, hang yourself

Fma is shit regardless

Your life opening is trash OP.

>This opening makes every other shonen opening look like fucking trash.
fixed

Yes, i too, love the feeling of being contrarian for the sake of it

Yes. Melissa > Again

2 and 4 are the best Brotherhood OPs.

All the FMAB opening are trash tier, which is the main reason of my hate for the show and its fans, I mean, I could accept people calling the show the best anime ever made, that doesn't bother me, but the music is trash and the idea of people liking it really gets on my nerves.

Hologram is probably the best, same with Rewrite

I also love gay sex

Its not like 2003 FMA had good openings other than Undo.

based Hologramchads

to me this is the best opening ever made in the context of it anime
youtube.com/watch?v=cRA5gsdCf4c

Attached: 1545795018328.gif (325x374, 956K)

Full metal alchemist is native isekai.

that fucking
>AME WA

Attached: 1397016169071_gif.jpg (800x800, 146K)

youtu.be/cToudktvr5k

Excellent taste

This is obvious bait. FMA:B doesn't have a single OP that's less than an 8/10..

I agree. 2003s op/eds were way better with the exception of brotherhood opening 5 and endings 1 and 5.

It had one bad OP though

youtube.com/watch?v=j3qHKeZjrdU

Attached: 3CAB1865-E56D-4FF4-B73D-E448EB89FD44.jpg (497x427, 106K)

Move aside plebs.

Ready Steady Go > Link > Melissa > Rain > Undo > Rewrite > Again > Period > Hologram > Golden Time Lover

Uso > Lost Heaven > Tobira no Muko e > Ray of Light > Kesenai Tsumi > I Will > Let it Out > Shunkan Sentimental > Motherland > Tsunaide te

Attached: dude trust me.png (500x300, 42K)

No idea why you plebs rank undo over rewrite. Rewrite is probably the best FMA op, the theme really sets the tone for the end of the elric bro's journey. and the animation jump 59s in has not been surpassed.

I didn't really like the song that much

Asian Kung Fu Generation is overrated

Undo was comfier, desu I'd put them on the same level.

IMO link is the best opening for fma but that's from the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=r6j9C37Znmk

literally kino

anyone else find 2003 and conquerors of shamballa to be sad and bittersweet as fuck?

seriously that scene with winry hugging ed killed a part of me back when I first saw it as a teenager

>Hologram and Shunkan Sentimental both that low
astoundingly bad taste

yeah, and it's the fourth one

yeah it sucks that winry loses her best friends, but it was surprising how they made a satisfactory anime original ending, unlike the soul eater one which was a shitshow

I honestly can't even think of it as bittersweet. Just bitter and painful. There was only more pain by the end and things were left more broken than before. It was all losses all around. The worst part is that the movie gave me hope that there would be a happier ending but it just ended up being an all new kind of bitter.

The FMA ending wasn't nearly as upsetting to me as the Soul Eater ending, but I would hardly call it satisfying. The villain was lackluster, the world building went all over the place, and the conclusion failed to properly reward the brothers for their journey.

>The villain was lackluster,
To be fair none of the FMA villains have that much going for them. Father had cooler powers, but seeking perfection and becoming a god is generic as fuck.
>and the conclusion failed to properly reward the brothers for their journey.
I'll give you that second point, but how can you say they weren't rewarded? The brothers are reunited and Al gets his body back, I can't see how you could be disappointed Unless you're a shipperfag and you wanted Al to fuck an asian chick

I can't really see the state they were put in as them being rewarded. They were thrust into an unknown world, lost all their closest friends, and had the weight of responsibility thrust upon them (what with the Nazis and such). After the series they were "permanently" separated and while they were together after the movie they still lost far more than they gained. With the heavy themes of home and the value of family - and with Winry and Granny Rockbell being a "home for them to return to" - I can't say they achieved their goal. Alphonse's goal didn't end at getting his body, he wanted to do all the things he could no longer do - like eating Winry's home-cooked food. The purpose of getting his body back was to live the life he was deprived, and with the conclusion of the movie that isn't something he can do.

yeah I can see where you're coming from. If it helps we see an alt version of Hughes in that dimension, implying that there's possibly alt versions of the rest of the cast that the brothers can meet up with in the future. Losing more then what's gained fits in the overall theme of 2003 too, since later Ed accepts that the law can't be applied to everything in life.

Attached: 1568608091814.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

Chemistry - Period is the only good OP.

Sasuga contr/a/rian

>He doesn't like Goldentime lover
Does it hurt having taste this bad?

You are trash.

Actual ranking:
OP: Ready steady go=Link>Golden time lover>Undo>Period=Again>Melissa>Hologram>Rain>Rewrite
EDs:Let it out>Shunkan sentimental>Kesenai Tsumi>Uso=Tobira no Mukou e>Motherland=I will > Ray of light>>Tsunaide te
In all honestly I like all of them it's just some are 10/10 and some are 8/10 except Tsunaide te

Attached: 1526565644250.jpg (220x245, 46K)

God I wish I was Winry

>Agreed FMA(2003)'s first OP was better.

2003s OPs and EDs were all superior.

Is the anime better than the manga? I read the manga and thought it was good but didnt think it was that amazing or anything

>dat feel when song was used for that ONE Hohenheim ending episode for maximum tears

youtube.com/watch?v=UBqc7T4BPqA

Shit, this just reminded me how good FMA was. Its been so long since ive watched it though

Ready steady go beats every BH op but you can't tell me period isn't better than every 03 op that isn't rsg

Yea Forums should do a storytime or rewatch sometime october 3rd is comming up

Fuck ciggy dad.

That fucking go through of the story is kino, gets be every fucking time it's like Hoenhime is seeing his life before passing on

Attached: 1551567882533.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

>The Wrath fight animation
Some of the most kino shit I've ever seen

Attached: ECgp756UIAAFeCw.jpg (397x155, 13K)

Pleb. Filtered.

You now remember Kesenai Tsumi has a nina version
youtube.com/watch?v=iKYlZ3UbCBw

How come Ed has a bigger smile in this version?

Can't you into anime? His eyes are more shaky it's obviously supposed to be a holding back the tears kind of smile.

>Fullmetal Alchemist as a whole doesn't have a single bad opening or ED
Prove me wrong

Attached: Average browser of v the vidya.jpg (749x956, 169K)

I’d say I cant but tsunaide te exists

While we at it, the whole anime is actual ass. Fight scenes are boring as fuck and the short jokes that dude ed get's always is cringey.

T.manlet

Attached: 9ae17dd89545cf0bdab20dc86f64eec71909f81ffc37c2eb09b8962624c9ba7d.jpg (800x500, 88K)

>unironically thinking Ready Steady Go isn't the singular worst FMA song
L'Arc En Ciel was always garbage
Rewrite, Melissa and Kesenai Tsumi are the de facto best

>liking anything but Rewrite

Fucking kill yourselves.

Imagine having taste this shit

Im sure everyone in this thread is under 7ft so you're all fucking manlets. If you ain't 7 ft at least you are a fucking manlet. That simple.

Period is the best opening. Period.

for me it's golden time>again>hologram>rain>>>period I used to really hate it, don't care much about the others except rewrite and the first 03 ending

This is unironically my favorite FMAB OP. I'm not surprised that some people hate it but I love it. We see everyone during the Ishbal conflict and get to see Kimblee and the Briggs squad looking cool. The bit at 1:03 where he says something illusion was always my favorite.

Rewrite is categorically the worst 03 op, the only thing that prevents it from being utter shit is the god tier animation.

Kek you mad manlet?

youtu.be/7r76H62tzrg

Only contrarians hate it because they can't into ZEKKOU NO GOLDEN TIME

It's not my favorite but it's really fucking good and if people don't like it they're probably plebs who got filtered. It has a really unique, distinct sound to both the vocals and the instrumental.

>that forced smile
STOP!!!

Someone should give him a hug preferably me

Attached: D47SBrpUwAEVX-D.png (282x360, 10K)

I actually agree.

Does the singer have an accent? Sound so weird

Say what you will about 2003 vs brotherhood but 2003 had the better OST

>No trisha's lulaby
How can 03 even compete?

Requiem for the Brigadier General begs to differ.

Bratja is better

General ost yeah, but not vocal ost

OP and ED of Brotherhood are like that. The music in general is just unmemorable particularly if you watched the first anime.

Imagine 25 episodes of 2003 anime replacing the first 15 of Brotherhood. That, and scrap Brotherhood soundtrack entirely and use the music from the 2003 anime.

Would be a clusterfuck, while well adapted, 03 changes the timeline around for no reason and shit like Siren ,the other brother elric and the one with the woman with the roses episodes are garbage.

For some reason Link makes me feel so melancholic, anyone else get this?

If there were to be an Yea Forums sings either for the 10th anniversary of the manga ending next year or for the 10th anniversary of BH what would be the best song to do?

>10th anniversary of the manga ending next year
w-what?

Yeah it ended the same year as brotherhood making the ending 10 years old next year. In 2021 the manga will be 20

Ready steady go definitely, it's pretty easy to sing and is one of the best OPs

This

Rain might be good, AME WA'ing with Yea Forums would be a blast

Hologram. It ended Brotherhood, an adaptation of the manga's ending.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=wDmEObzbOaA

It works but it's a pretty boring song.

Do period

Ready Steady Go is the best 03 OP, Golden Time Lover is the best Brotherhood OP

Above 7 feet is literal deformity territory, lanklet.

6'6" is prime masculine height. Cope.

It all depends on body type