What do you think about Demon Slayer so far?

I think it’s like Tokyo Ghoul remastered, I think it has a lot of potential to become the next big shonen next to Black Clover and My Hero Academia, What do you guys think?

Attached: 1E8BEA86-833F-4D64-BB70-AE71D29D58B8.jpg (1920x1521, 524K)

>next big shonen next to My Hero Academia
Twitter & Reddit agrees.

Attached: 1563760752219.jpg (648x720, 144K)

Zenitsu a shit

>Tokyo Ghoul remastered
are you retarded

So you disagree because you're a strict contrarian?

>tokyo ghoul remastered
is this normal thinking for retards? how is this in any way similar to tokyo ghoul? how can you even compare this absolute trash show to tg? oh well. maybe one day i'll get hit by a car and become retarded like you.

The world isn't developed or interesting enough for the story to really expand beyond it's initial premise. The same can be said for MHA.

>Tokyo Ghoul remastered
Ejem

Attached: ECBuNPrXYAMsbRO.png (424x600, 620K)

Is 6 threads for this shit really necessary?

FPBP

Attached: ErenThumbsUp.png (118x131, 17K)

That’s mean :(

Its okay, Yea Forums is just salty it went mainstream.
Chainsaw man is better though

Manga is fucking great, I am dying to see season 2

>calling other anime reddit while also posting reddit's favourite anime of all time

I'm sticking to the anime because the manga didn't grab me but the nice animation keeps me invested, but as a result I'm left unsure if the newest episode is diverging from the original material to create a plothole or if they really are bitching that their Demon Slayers are all low quality while not telling them if they do that breathing technique they suddenly get a shitload stronger. I dunno that bugged me that they saw these kids getting slaughtered and nobody told them to do the trick all their highest and strongest do like its some kind of deadly secret.

It looks pretty. which makes it better than most shounen by mechanic of all battle shounen being the same.

I think It's genuinely a good anime but holy shit zenitsu I literally skip the parts where he appears he's just so fucking annoying it's like 20% of the episode just about him complaining or some shit, like c'mon I'm ok with him being a faggot but for like 30 seconds, it could be kinda funny but he sits there just bitching around for like half the episode what the fuck

There's no reason not to skip him

fpbp

The very definition of bright splashing colors with no substance. no one will talk about it in a few months the same way that no one talks about black clover

fpbp
kimetsufags on suicide watch

Attached: 1566106474837.jpg (749x700, 83K)

Black Clover is shit anyway

Just because it has good animation doesn’t mean it has no color, black clover is irrelevant now anyway because of how hard it is to watch because of how quick the pacing is

Or mha.... so that means it fits.

Just watch mute, bro.

You guys realise the kimetsu fags ignore the bait thread right? They have both manga and anime airing now, they dont have any reason to shitpost

I think it's simplistic and boring. Also could sleeping Zenitsu take Tanjiro and Inosuke?

while its retarded to compare this to tg theyre both just as mediocre story wise

t. read both the mangas

>black clover is irrelevant
But long running shonen are the future of anime

Tokyo Ghoul is better though.

WOW ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD

chill

based