Thunderbolt Fantasy: Tōriken Yūki

Finished S1 and the movie, about to jump into Part 2. Does it hold up in comparison with the first outing? Also TF Thread

Attached: c1ef2a351a6961cafdf525c2542f53f31539039252_full.jpg (640x960, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxFQ1QYvvFI
youtube.com/watch?v=7jzTMt2g188
youtube.com/watch?v=LO-TI4DBLO0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcagVSpPYJdP8-lXzC-T5mW3tY-lQqCjC
youtu.be/LP-9Dk_h_34
youtu.be/wIulHFQhmkM?t=112
mangadex.org/search?tag_mode_exc=any&tag_mode_inc=all&tags=56
twitter.com/butch_gen/status/439864674708754432
youtu.be/nq8_zQTXd2Q
youtu.be/S7UGBxUyD6s
giphy.com/gifs/3oEjI5iWJdRBkQZBQY?status=200&fbclid=IwAR3MW8pDo32hvfahm0sFBtsTw42sljlazIsVu8HktUNoYrgcOc4Iu7nHTHI
youtube.com/watch?v=fqXg-f-jc1k&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=J0byi41j75Q
youtu.be/QkA2QDmLu9U
youtu.be/KkF13YQkPx0
youtu.be/xLW3k_5mV0I
anonfile.com/E1f0Q753n1/Thunderbolt_Fantasy_eng_subs_v0.2_zip
files.catbox.moe/to8qfk.zip
twitter.com/TBF_bot_EN
netflix.com/gb/title/81094893
youtu.be/8uiIIiqW9Jo
reddit.com/r/ThunderboltFantasy/comments/cd0a0f/basic_introduce_for_pili_fantasy/
ani.gimy.tv/vod-play-id-676-src-1-num-1.html
youtu.be/S2h5zDMYxos
youtu.be/0xSY-B9St9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some say it's not as good as S1, but I really enjoyed new characters and their interactions.

Need eng BD for both seasons!

60fps is pig disgusting tho

I want Hiro to give as an Asian General board.

Attached: princess BTFO.webm (600x336, 2.56M)

True story I had a dream before the S2 finale that hiromoot did make a Taiwanese puppetry board but all the threads were other people asking "how come puppetchads get to have their own board"

>"how come puppetchads get to have their own board"
I want to witness that.

It's a nice idea, but it'd probably just end up as a "Japan vs China" shitposting board. Though that might be fun, now that I think about it
>but all the threads were other people asking "how come puppetchads get to have their own board"
So probably it's funny

*probable

Lots of puppet threads lately. Not that I mind.
I like S1 and S2 about the same.

Attached: PILI.Fantasy.War.of.Dragons.S01E18.720p.WEB.x264-WEBTUBE[eztv].mkv_snapshot_19.41_[2019.08.04_00.30. (635x631, 580K)

Maybe these threads will inspire someone to translate some of the latest series

I wish

Its a shame she died. I wanted to see her suffer more.

Attached: 1543297602135.jpg (1280x2160, 740K)

Movie when? I want to see more Smug Fox.

Attached: 1545053527570.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

>S3 soon

We could have had smug fox bandit adventures, the man who is to crap to be trolled by Rin.

yeah I thought it was solid, even if slightly below S1. Still way better than most things out that season.

It's solid. It has it's fair share of epic moments, especially Guitar Hero. The last episode is also particularly good.

Post god-tier openings
youtube.com/watch?v=HxFQ1QYvvFI

youtube.com/watch?v=7jzTMt2g188
I love this one in particular

So i found out few things about main series after digging around few places after last thread died. First of all reason why season 6 and not season 1 was choosen for a remake and international starting point: season 1 of Pili is actually not season 1, it's called that because Su Huan, first Pili-original character debuts there in episode 13. First 12 episodes focused around legacy budaixi characters that came from before-tv days and it's not really explains who they are (from what i could understand watching episode 1 in taiwanese without subs). Those legacy characters are now Jinguang property, because Pili creator decided to kill them off in season 1-5 to promote his original characters and that pissed off his grandfather, father of taiwanese puppetry Huang Hai-dai. Huang Hai-dai gave the rights to legacy character to Pili creator younger brother and he is now making Jinguang with them (the black and white evil monk is one of the legacy heroes), so Pili can't remake seasons older than 6. Seasons before WoD also were one big story arc about Ouyang clan judging from google translated baidu episode summaries, so season 6 is also start of new story arc. Another thing that i looked into, was the question from Chih Pi-li (the terminator) from WoD. And he is in fact old character who debuted in season 3 and i find the video with him on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=LO-TI4DBLO0
Hope this will be interesting for someone.

Attached: scar.gif (448x336, 823K)

Huh, that is indeed very fascinating. I just finished watching that documentary about Huang Hai-dai, but now I think it's weird they didn't mentioned that.

Probably they didn't wanted to bring old family feuds into it, it all happened in 1988.
Also, the way Pili killed off legacy characters was probably really disgraceful, black and white monk chokes on his vomit as the giant character 死 flashes behind him in the 1st episode of 1st season of Pili.

>black and white monk chokes on his vomit as the giant character 死 flashes behind him
Oh wow, that's pretty harsh.

RIP in peace, best girl.

Attached: 1542106759254.jpg (960x1200, 180K)

She's free now, there is nothing we can do to hurt her anymore.

Attached: 1543276766908.jpg (741x849, 54K)

Attached: 1545748124367.jpg (675x1772, 291K)

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: chi_lu_jen.png (200x354, 142K)

>What was his fucking problem?
Who? There were a lot of people with a lot of strange personality problems.

Attached: 1545749988111.jpg (1200x824, 226K)

Devious duck

Attached: Stalking Duck.png (937x1458, 1.52M)

you can just use the subs on them, checl the archives for the anonfile link

It’s good but S1 is better

Please god

It's more consistent. I found S1 to have the highest highs and the lowest lows (namely, all the shitty episodes where the crew was basically doing nothing but shit-testing Shofukan), while S2 is more consistent. It also has better fight choreography.

I skipped through ep2 now, and chocking on vomit was not his end, villain stabs him while he is in pain and covered in vomit, and watches how blood streams through knife on to the floor.

Attached: heibai.png (1089x745, 1.03M)

download the BD raws and do what says

I honestly don't know.

Attached: chi lu-jen destiny.png (1280x925, 1.44M)

Yes, the character motivation and interactions are all still A+ tier while building up some more overarching story threads.

I can't fucking wait for the movie.

The zombie episode was top-tier.
>Must be awful to be endlessly wandering and bloodthirsty. -Screaming Phoenix Killer

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Thunderbolt Fantasy - 07 [720p] spk sad story.webm (900x506, 2.04M)

Did killing June Snow's wife was really that necessary? I didn't watched that far yet, but read on tv-tropes that he tries to kill Su Huan gf later in WoD, dude just loves to kill woman it seems

Kek never thought about that

Why is the Hundred Years Starcraft guy in every opening?

Attached: untitled.jpg (854x478, 43K)

Wrong girl, but Scorp is fine too.

Attached: Xing Hai by isa (peien51).jpg (600x849, 93K)

Demon's don't die.

Attached: lie mei.jpg (2480x3514, 711K)

He is one of main heroes. Scar is also in almost all openings i seen

www.reddit.com/r/ThunderboltFantasy

S2 doesn't feel as big in scale as S1 without the journey to the tower and all the people involved, but it's still very good. If you are enoying it so far you won't regret to watching it.

The only criticism I have of S2 is that I feel there's barely any connection between Sho's and Duck's plots and I'm watching a sitcom with an A and B story.

were sexy puppets a mistake?

Attached: PUPPET TITTIES 3.webm (1024x576, 2.9M)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcagVSpPYJdP8-lXzC-T5mW3tY-lQqCjC

youtu.be/LP-9Dk_h_34

This is the better version of the WoD opening.
The singer goes absolutely ham in the second half of the song.

Anyone seen this movie? It's subbed in English, and I think it's by the Pili people.

Attached: TheArtiTheAdventureBegins+2015-1-b.jpg (518x740, 212K)

Fuck man I'm scared of becoming a Taiwanweeb
I really love so much thunderbolt, and getting into wod now
Also played this year the game Devotion due to being curious of the controversy, enjoyed it very much
Wish I could show my appreciation to Pili, show that someone from ~18.000km greatly appreciate their works. I wonder if they would not care at all or find it curious

Attached: 1539002361608.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

On a scale from 1 to 10, how mentally ill do you have to be to like this garbage?

He's a much worse singer, imo. Sounds like a fan cover.

here's your (you), now go away

It sounds like you're too mentally ill to enjoy this.

I just think it's fucking insane that every single set and prop has to made at 1/2 scale.
Same thing with old western puppetmotion series, the amount of effort that goes into it is pretty impressive.

(you)

Attached: dad and son.gif (461x259, 2.9M)

I used to gobble up wuxia movies indiscriminately, and I never saw as much sword telekinesis in those as Thunderbolt and WoD have. Is it a puppet trope?

It is by pili people, i posted trailer in the last thread, but didn't watched it myself yet

It's probably more about practicality, irl prop swords actually have some heft in them.
But I think the puppet shows kind of go through phases, a lot of old pili fights from the 80s-90s seem to have them kicking around their swords instead of floating them around like they do now.
Pili kind of has a set style now for their fights, which is why it's fun to see jinguang do different things.

youtu.be/wIulHFQhmkM?t=112

Can we compile a list of wuxia themed manga/manhua/manhwa/webtoons? Here's the ones I know of:

>Blood and Steel (translations at a snails pace)
>Blades of the Guardians
>Yongbi
>Gosu/The Master
>Peerless Dad
>The Breaker/New Waves
>The Swordsman/Smiling Proud Wanderer adaptation (translation dead)

Attached: Nankung Chu vs Hu San-tan.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

mangadex.org/search?tag_mode_exc=any&tag_mode_inc=all&tags=56

>youtu.be/wIulHFQhmkM?t=112
Nice. I also liked the focus on the legs for a lot of the moves, WoD didn't have much of that.

I've tried that previously, most of those are adaptations of xianxia webnovels. And even disregarding the quality of the story, they're usually deviantart tier.

more like she took waaaaaaaaayyyy too long to die, and of course she dies the minute after she has some development.

Attached: pariston.jpg (1920x2160, 495K)

So is he evil or not?

Attached: PILI.Fantasy.War.of.Dragons.S01E11.720p.WEB.x264-WEBTUBE[eztv].mkv_snapshot_23.05_[2019.08.01_09.48. (1280x720, 1.49M)

The art in blood and steel has gone to shit, which is a shame because the quality of the first few chapters were crazy good.
Try Feng Shen Ji, City of Darkness, Journey to the West, or Shan Hai Ni Zhan if you want something more quality consistent.
They're more fantasy wuxia than traditional though.
I can't stand most webtoons because the quality is so god awful.

Attached: file.png (1307x1917, 2.57M)

>go into TBF thread
>it's always filled with Pili shit
Why

TBF is Pili shit too.

the tweet that started it all
twitter.com/butch_gen/status/439864674708754432

youtu.be/nq8_zQTXd2Q

It's weird seeing it not be in nipponese.

Anybody actually own these?

Attached: file.png (1906x1080, 1.82M)

Attached: file.png (1906x1080, 2.28M)

Attached: file.png (1906x1080, 2.51M)

Can anybody read this shit?

Attached: file.png (1906x1080, 2.38M)

I can

>link times out
cryingscorpion.jpg

>his twitter handle is actually butch

>sheathes his swords for iai-like technique
>busts his own eardrums
>that santoryuu
My dick

Sure but TBF has Japanese writer, composer, and voice actors.

youtu.be/S7UGBxUyD6s

Finally found it.
Sho and duck make an appearance in pili.
Not sure if they ever showed up again afterwards.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 758K)

That explains a lot, thanks.

Yes

Attached: 1545743036182.jpg (788x1967, 1.34M)

Which did you guys like better?
The Stick
or
Puppet Sho

Attached: 1552602611915.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Stick by far.

A
FUCKING
STICK

Stick made me lose my shit at 4am when I foolishly marathoned the whole thing

because the movie isn't out yet and there isn't that much content to discuss

Who's willing to bet that pic related on the right is going to die?

Attached: tmr and his mentor.png (678x500, 417K)

Imagine how much of a pain in the ass it must have been to film that scene.

The way her dress fits the waist so well and then gets all poofy and loose does things to my crotch.
Now I understand bros

It says in the subtitles on your screencap that he was poisoned.

I figured as much, but he does get stabbed in the next scene

Reminder that duck killed this beauty

Attached: ren jou shi.jpg (992x1403, 238K)

Did he do it with his dick?

he did it with irony

to elaborate it happens in an untranslated (i think) side story gaiden book that details as to why setsu and kei are so mad at rin, which might not be canon due to the movie. so basically the lady is kei gai's partner in crime that seduces men to make immortality elixir's for herself but then duck makes them fall in love with him and paranoid. then ren is tricked and drinks the wrong potion and becomes old and decrepit which kills her and kei gai gets pissed and leaves to mope in a forest

Is there a character that could even possibly even touch Su Huan-chen?

Attached: enter su huan-chad.webm (852x480, 1.84M)

Pretty sure swastika man and the old guy are stronger than literally everyone else.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 459K)

lightning

Does anyone have a jinguang gun-kata webm?

Which one

Attached: PUPPET TITTIES 4.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

giphy.com/gifs/3oEjI5iWJdRBkQZBQY?status=200&fbclid=IwAR3MW8pDo32hvfahm0sFBtsTw42sljlazIsVu8HktUNoYrgcOc4Iu7nHTHI
youtube.com/watch?v=fqXg-f-jc1k&t=10s

Vape duck

Why do you need lame gun-kata when you can have kino swordplay?
youtube.com/watch?v=J0byi41j75Q

>swords

Attached: jinguang2.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Anyone have the webm of the bard who jammed out to let his partner knock out a dragon under some rocks?

That webm was pure kino

You mean the two old guys.
Also Mo Chi Yen seemed really strong, one-shot vaporizing people and with everyone else jumping through his hoops to get the Dragon Blade rather just fighting him for it.

SPK's segment in the first movie was an adaption of that story, so it should be considered canon.

Oh I missed it, thank you

Thank you as well

Attached: fully geared bard joins the party.webm (640x420, 2.89M)

>was an adaption of that story,
it is? but if there are inconsistencies between the two won't it make it non-canonical?

It's really not worth it on a board without sound.

i don;t know shit about taiwanese puppets but i saw puppet titties what DO I WATHC FOR BIG BOUNCY POYUUPPET TITTIES I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT IN ENGLISDH I SPEASK TITTLY L;ANGUAGE PLEASE HELP ME

Call me when we get puppet ASS, now that's the next step on art.

jinguang. but if you want humiliation-play watch thunderbolt fantasy

thasnks boss you're the man

Attached: PILI.Fantasy.War.of.Dragons.S01E20.720p.WEB.x264-WEBTUBE[eztv].mkv_snapshot_33.19.180.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Now I feel like playing some chink mmos any recommendations as to what I could scratch this itch with?

Attached: 1541429439331.webm (1280x720, 958K)

I really liked Blade and Soul, but teaming up with people was a huge pain if you weren't exactly on level with them, making it hard to hook up with friends.

Fun fact, Ye Hsiao-Chai's battle theme in the early years of the show was stolen from the Zeorymer ost.

youtu.be/QkA2QDmLu9U
youtu.be/KkF13YQkPx0

Eventually they changed the song to it's current version to avoid copyright in the modern age.

youtu.be/xLW3k_5mV0I

Attached: file.png (987x696, 962K)

Bump

Wow, that's weird

THE LAND IS CLOAKED IN DEEPEST BLUE

THE SHADOW OF EAGRE ACROSS THE MOON

What do you guys think of the older generation puppet girls ?

Attached: FB_IMG_1567666587391.jpg (720x792, 35K)

I wonder who's gonna be present when someone calls Sho his old nickname and he'll get hella embarrassed about it.

UNSATISFACTORY

Attached: jinguang.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Where did you find season 1-5?

ENDURE THE PAIN IT'S EASY NOW

Here's all the subs with japanese names from the previous discussion (S1 +Movie + S2):
anonfile.com/E1f0Q753n1/Thunderbolt_Fantasy_eng_subs_v0.2_zip

Attached: 1542630051644tl.jpg (675x1772, 709K)

Do you think Duck would have had a better time bullying Scorpion?

Attached: 1568378449826.png (600x849, 613K)

Do you fap to your puppet waifus?

Attached: PILI.Fantasy.War.of.Dragons.S01E20.720p.WEB.x264-WEBTUBE[eztv].mkv_snapshot_32.56.552.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

No.

why? she clearly puts alot of pride into her poisoning skills but he just casually cures Sho of her most deadly one

Probably, but he did end up accidentally braking her without ever meeting her. So it would be over too quick for him.

Cause she got an identity crisis alone instead of swearing bloody revenge on Duck, also too easy.

well maybe if he showed up to rub it in her face and claim responsibility she would
>too easy/quick
well isn't that better than commits suicide out of spite/ too scummy to get it?

It just hurts her artisan's pride that her poison was worse than she thought, doesn't matter who did it.

It took a dragon's horn to make an antidote, that should tell you how baller her poison was. Only a man like the Enigmatic Gale could have bested her.

Well if she cared she would've researched the Gale and learned that he's a living legend but she didn't. As shitty as Fox was he took interest in Duck and tried to find out about his motivations and skill set ahead.

she was too busy dealing with the monks autism

left or right? which one would be better for sho's health?

Attached: duck and bard (f).jpg (766x1024, 146K)

Left, Sho should know that everytime he takes his eye off the duck things get worse for his health because she's involved herself in something stupid again that will pull him in. Bard can look after herself and Sho wouldn't have to watch her kill people because of the bad vibes she's picking up.

Works fine for me, uploaded to catbox too just in case files.catbox.moe/to8qfk.zip

seems reasonable but your personal preference?

Even with a talking lute, that smug Duck seems way more fun to be around.

huh, well i do agree with that but it does seem like an occupational hazard to hang around with duck. i wonder if people will change their mind after the movie expands on bard's character

There's an occupational hazard with existing in that world, at least this way I'd have the slightest clue about the world ending horrors that are dropping in out of no where.

yeah but there'd be another one stacked on top. there are more people actively out to get at duck.
>at least this way I'd have the slightest clue about the world ending horrors that are dropping in out of no where.
well i guess you aren't the type to believe in ignorance is bliss huh

twitter.com/TBF_bot_EN

s
t
i
c
k

Good.

Attached: DoVse1uUYAAPQyC.jpg orig.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

How was Devotion?

Attached: 27072581_1799860483649238_6985177867043276571_n.jpg (748x960, 71K)

why

She was the best friend of the Demon Necromancer on of his targets that he felt the need to ruin the life of.

you shouldn't kill people just for being someone else's best friend!

Where would I even begin to get into Pili? I started watching War of Dragons awhile back but I get the feeling it's assuming I know a lot about a subject I have no knowledge on.

Attached: 1472835612337.png (1280x1810, 857K)

learn chinese

learn ching chong and beware of Winnie the Pooh

There's only one China and that's Taiwan.

incredibly based

WITH WORDS CAN I SAY IT?

how much of WoD is translated?

man that went over my head

netflix.com/gb/title/81094893

Am I the only one who finds War of Dragons difficult to listen to because it's not dubbed in japanese? I don't even hate chinks but their language sounds awful to my ears

What dubs are available?

the VAs are generally pretty bad desu. They have pretty much no range

Taiwanese and chinese

Watching the behind the scenes is almost as fun as the series itself.
youtu.be/8uiIIiqW9Jo

Stick is one of the best powerlevel reveals I’ve seen in years.

reddit.com/r/ThunderboltFantasy/comments/cd0a0f/basic_introduce_for_pili_fantasy/

WoD was made for fans who started watching long after it's original release, don't worry about it that much. Pili is basically soap opera that runs for 35 years, so probably most of taiwanese fans jjst started from ongoing seasons, especially before it's all was on the internet.

ani.gimy.tv/vod-play-id-676-src-1-num-1.html

but where are the nipples?

Any subs?

There are none, and probably will never be any

Attached: pili lesbians.jpg (400x292, 26K)

Attached: らいむ.jpg (377x368, 84K)

are there subs that translate the soliloquys?

Literally the only way we can get this translated, is if we find someone rich enough to invest money into hours and hours of subs for puppets

I wonder whether Pili would agree to a crowdfunding campaign and releasing the subbed videos on Youtube?

Great, now im gonna spend the rest of the day looking for puppet titties on the internet to jerk it to.
Thanks faggot.

If thunderbolt and the new pili fantasy season do well, couldn´t they just keep remaking old seasons?

thunderbolt does well but pili season 78 or so seems to be the last one

Are there any source on this?

Attached: shanghai.gif (474x266, 1.14M)

I thought they all did. In any case, the (((Crunchyroll))) subs translate them well enough

Buy his game

Attached: puppet cards.jpg (851x315, 96K)

>jiggling puppet titties and gunkata
Fucking wew. Aren't all the puppets voiced by the same dude in Pili?

Attached: 010.jpg (864x926, 247K)

It's not Pili and nowadays all puppets voiced by different people

spin off show where she survives and goes through a redemption arc to become a hero when?

She exists solely to suffer. Death was a blessing for her.

Attached: 1471031239564.jpg (1100x1500, 236K)

I wonder who is behind all the pili posting in this thread

Attached: puppetbumping2.jpg (600x600, 90K)

I know, but I still can't help but want it

Attached: Puppetcar.jpg (711x960, 166K)

Wait, is this legit?

Yeah, it's ad i pulled from their website. Pili made games before, probably many too
youtu.be/S2h5zDMYxos

The most recent stage show revealed that scorpiona's wish and dream is to be just a normal village & country girl, with simple but happy and peaceful life without any killing or fighting.
What do you think Yea Forums ?

Attached: 398044370d88bb81b581d53c753d79dc.jpg (1200x1018, 369K)

I bet Kguy resurrected her to find out how to get to the bug squad, and then immediately re-killed her after getting this info

I liked puppet sho but nothing will ever top
>what the fuck it's just a stick?!

Good for her

Attached: puppetpc2.jpg (600x600, 70K)

She deserves it.

Attached: 1544477635223.jpg (600x1000, 148K)

Attached: huahsin.png (539x729, 527K)

I wish I had my own Su Huan-Chen

Why wouldn't it be?

bump

At least bump with content.

Attached: EDni7dVUwAEnxZg.jpg (900x542, 67K)

Attached: EEeh8wcVAAEiYB3.jpg (1210x1210, 466K)

why are the BDs 60 fps? is that how it is or some jackass encoder?

They are actually like that.

Confess

Attached: 1567299612574.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>make puppet game
>it isn´t a character action game
why bother?

I dislike all of TBF's female characters besides the sword.

I recall seeing this crop up on netflix, no mention of English subs though.

Attached: 9qsdb80iuv831.jpg (640x752, 62K)

I was with you until the stuff for the bard movie came out
what a cute

Attached: 1564276063914.jpg (1536x2048, 581K)

user...

Attached: PILI.Fantasy.War.of.Dragons.S01E10.720p.WEB.x264-WEBTUBE[eztv].mkv_snapshot_27.57_[2019.07.31_21.47. (1280x720, 1.09M)

She is a cute indeed, but till the movie is out I can't really say much else about her. I hope I'll like her though

>She exists solely to suffer.
That's why I wanted to see more of her. She just got cucked hard by a sword that she had possession of, and it was all kinda her fault it happened. Her suffering would have been brilliant if she got to live to make it back to Sho or Bard.

Attached: 0021-006.jpg (1200x838, 129K)

I still don't really care for bard

Attached: Dy-3blAUUAAfFXD.jpg (1000x1334, 213K)

Why did she join the bug squad anyway?

Attached: chih pi-li salute.jpg (615x805, 65K)

Agree, he had plenty of cool moments but as a character he felt really flat and one-note compared to everyone else. I get that for a lot of people there's an appeal in straight-forward justice types but honestly I thought this was one of those series where characters like that wouldn't exist. Hoping this movie adds some sort of nuance to him.

Honestly I'd have rathered Hunting Fox or the Princess of Cruelty be added to the main cast in the next season instead of him.

Attached: puppet69.jpg (2048x1153, 133K)

It was really worth playing, in my opinion. Ironically, not that much because of the terror, but due to the story. The atmosphere is great, has nice symbolism, and some great moments that stick with you for some time. The ending got me good

Same. Bard could have died in blazing glory (and I DO like him), princess could have wandered and suddenly helped the protagonists another season (like Ken), fox could have become a minor recurring villain

Attached: Puppetpc.jpg (960x761, 170K)

Jinguang has a mobile slot machine game.

Attached: PUPPETMONEY.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Bruh he kills people because they give him bad vibes, he’s grey as fuck. He’s a walking minority report.

a tawanese person said it isn't going so well
wasn't the point of that movie that a system like the minority report would be good but then exploited by the corrupt elements of the government

I dunno, I’ve never seen minority report

Still not cool to kill people for Vibe Crimes

yeah but it was duck and that other dude. besides i'm fairly sure if he had the time to explain the reasons to monk he would have let him

Do you think we'll ever get a shot like this again?

Attached: o2W2bmq.jpg (1920x1080, 580K)

Urobuchi went slightly overboard here

That scene was dumb.

Attached: PILI.Fantasy.War.of.Dragons.S01E07.720p.WEB.x264-WEBTUBE[eztv].mkv_snapshot_40.04.635.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

is that a terminator shooting a laser beam out of his eye?

Yeah, it's literally what happening there

Attached: puppetcars.jpg (2048x1536, 687K)

what the fuck taiwan (china)

file name

Attached: this is definitly sho right.png (533x633, 507K)

Yes

Post god tier endings
youtu.be/0xSY-B9St9w

I hope the previous seasons of Pili Fantasy get translated and come to Western audiences.

Attached: tan wu-yu2.jpg (2016x1512, 304K)

Attached: tan wu-yu1.jpg (2016x1512, 362K)

Puppet Sho was amazing and a neat turn of events, but nothing beats the surprise factor, followed by the sheer brutality, of the stick.

She looks like a super crazy thot. He made the world a better place.

He'd probably get bored bullying her. Really, outdoing her poison with his medicine so Sho could survive bullied her enough, and he didn't even know who she was.

Her suffering peaked. She was basically a junkie to the sword while having to hide in an abandoned shed, which was likely especially humiliating to her considering all the little beads and jewels she had woven into her clothing. In her obsession with the swords she also lost sight of her initial expertise, the various bugs and traps involving them. All the while, an absolute sociopath was living rent free in her head, until he was so rent free in her head that he became the landlord and subsequently removed most of it from her shoulders.

I'm actually surprised how much I ended up liking him. He felt like such a great natural addition to the cast, especially considering everyone else who traversed the wasteland in Season 2.