Kaguya

>Kiss talk from your annoying little sister non stop for the past few weeks
>Call that she finally confessed properly and started dating, happy for her
>More kiss talk in brutal detail for way too long
>Mindbreak
>Tries to rape the first girl who says she enjoys the idea of being forced to satiate her lust

What's next for Hayasaka?

Attached: Kissing burnout.gif (240x180, 1.85M)

hacka

Attached: 01.png (743x1080, 915K)

Attached: 02.png (741x1080, 886K)

Are you using the Chinese scans? Those are way better quality than the Korean version.

Attached: 03.png (742x1080, 826K)

this page isn't mine, but some dude already ts this page so i used it

Attached: 04.png (740x1080, 825K)

Example comparison

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1536, 909K)

Attached: 05.png (741x1080, 1.08M)

>Aka shit talk India again
Why is this allowed??
Pajeet bros let boycott this manga

What emotion does her face say?

>even with all the teasing Kaguya does to Hayasaka about her relationship going well, Hayasaka is still a dear and good friend that only wishes her well
>gets nothing but despair and more teasing anyway
girl deserves a better sister, for starters, a lover can wait.
Kaguya is such a piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of the people around her.

Attached: 1567256945332.png (1022x731, 643K)

Attached: 06.png (739x1080, 753K)

Attached: 07.png (740x1080, 767K)

Anyone able to make out what exactly is written on the whiteboard?

Attached: 08.png (739x1080, 963K)

>grades and requirements
That’s it.

There's probably going to be drama over kaguya not being allowed to leave, right? Isn't being sent to america for education a pretty common thing to do for your kids in asia, though?

Attached: 09.png (738x1080, 893K)

This is why people have been talking up the whole lesbian hayasaka and fujiwara thing? Just seems like a joke to me.

Attached: 10.png (738x1080, 953K)

Attached: 11.png (742x1080, 882K)

It's a joke that hanged around for too long. I don't know why bother foreshadowing it a few chapters ago, instead of just putting this page in that chapter as well.

Attached: 12.png (737x1080, 611K)

/u/ fags keep winning.

Attached: 13.png (740x1080, 861K)

Attached: 14.png (737x1080, 879K)

Attached: 15.png (740x1080, 837K)

>future new butler assigned to the household
>deadpan
>sees right through her facade
>makes her lose her shit even more
>new bro for prez/Ishigami

Attached: 1556330786931.jpg (718x512, 23K)

Attached: 16.png (737x1080, 1.1M)

These two dorks are WAY too adorable.

Holy fuck. Were you working on these as user was translating? You're way too fucking fast.

They lose more often than they win. The dick is too strong

That's really fucking cute.

Poor miko.

Next time will be even MORE and MORE Daddy

Attached: EVEN MORE DADDY.jpg (1200x976, 494K)

Are you uploading these to Dex?

Attached: 18.png (736x1080, 974K)

Kaguya is so beautiful
HOLY SHIT
thanks speedanon

We just got Mikado, i don't think Aka's editor allows more boys for the next couple months.

Attached: 1044596-sousuke_sagara.jpg (640x640, 34K)

The 25th says
>if possible, this day too
but there's nothing written.

Nooo, F, please don't do it.

Attached: 1564349209626.jpg (1000x1412, 530K)

We don't know what gender the new help has. They could be female, or a male.

>new bro for prez
yes. He will need more help with the shinomiya family
>ishitgami
for what purpose?

She has thoughts that don't even reach the level of wanting to lose weight.

The daddy acknowledges this.

I'm the best

Attached: 1548925541926.png (481x460, 187K)

Tsubame is the new punching bag of the series?

You forgot the 25th note.

...M-miko is still winning r-right?

Siblings love to tease each other, nothing new. Besides, Kaguya hasn't done anything on the level of the Fever incident, so Haya's still in the lead for outteasing her.

Kaguyas big brother being incompetent has been stated before ? I cant remember

Was Fujiwara always such a lewd girl?

I will be looking forward to this visit. The teasing better be legendary.

I welcome this development although getting humiliated by fucking Maki out of everybody is a bit extreme.

That's the first we ever heard her express anything on the matter. We do know that Hayasaka apparently broke into her older brother's laptop and stole information from it to blackmail her father though.

Attached: Family.png (1412x1110, 674K)

all that's missing is a sound effect of the sploooosh that flooded the courtroom.

Of coure she was, she revealed her pseudo-rape fetish in the shoujo chapter.

>F is a fatty who needs to lose weight
>Hayasaka is not
>Hayasaka is clearly larger than F in the bottom right panel
Explain.

We know she likes being forced ever since the shoujo chapter.

The President must lay his hands upon this Cat Burglar Hayaseka in her skin tight catsuit and use his hammer of justice upon her!

Attached: p2.png (834x1250, 322K)

Optical illusion given by thick sweater and arm positioning.

>I can't understand this ancient type of romance
well yeah the only type of romance she understands is the prehistoric surprise mouthrape.

new semester, finally

So now it's Ishigami wants to be confessed to? With Papagane's advice Tsubame will confess?

The advice helped for sure, but Ishigami also stated he wants to make her fall in love with him, and she got all blushy, so that left a bigger impact.
Now it's just a matter of having her trust him and like him, in order to do it.

Tsubame will never love Ishi.

It's ok user. You can still love Miko even if it does happen.

Attached: Tsubame poyo.png (1259x873, 408K)

Poor maid. She just couldn't catch a break.

Attached: 1550092254444.jpg (566x489, 113K)

>9
The title should be "10".

I just want to see cute Kaguya and cute Prez doing cute things. I dont care for the rest of the cast.

I'm going to get nitpicky for one second (literally).
I'm guessing the "period" she's talking about is implied to be the time took to "draw a circle" below, but if that's that case why would you need that information? You can find the value of what's commonly referred as period (as in "the time for a full spin") directly from the formula below (one second). Is something being lost in traslation? Is the circle needed to form the final message in japanese? Does Kaguya have autism so she calculates irrelevant circles for fun? Did Aka just want to add another passage to make the explaination more convoluted for comedic purposes?

Hold on a second, is that The Magnificent Steiner?

Attached: 1550434909418.png (201x245, 61K)

>break
You won't get a break nor leave on my watch, Hayasaka!

Attached: upset baka.png (342x536, 72K)

For a second I thought it was Rei-chan

y delet

did I leave out 17?

Attached: 17.png (738x1080, 853K)

You also deleted 16.

welp, thread ruined

Attached: 1566394207061.jpg (1622x825, 178K)

>I could definitely see someone like Ishigami picking up something like this
Lmao, he noticed

>9 again
There's like 3 pages with 9 on the title.

Attached: 1552182688374.jpg (455x443, 91K)

W-what happened to Aka on his holiday he hates India so much now?

Oh ops, i'm blind.

>Little sister rushes to tell you good news
Good shit

But we lost.

Chinese is often more correct than the Korean version, so here's som differences:

>It was just a crude country
Is actually
>>It was just a place that is lagging behind in every way
>I should have sold this stone when I had the chance, though...
Is actually
>A lot of Indian gift shops simply try to scam you into buying stones

>Well, there are people who in to that sort of stuff
Is
>Well many people are into fortune-telling and the alike

>New pocketbook
It's another notebook, you got it right in . A pocketbook would be a purse.

Well, Prez just outdid Ishigami's flower confession and it somehow worked.

Holy shit that's cute.

Jesus.

Attached: 1559110878189.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Some more:

>It's like we take turns to kiss each other, like an exchange diary of kisses?

>I thought President’s lips would be cold because it’s winter, but the inside of his lips actually feels warm!

>It warmed me up more than I thought it would because it's cold outside and warm inside

Miko didn't deserve this

>Ishigami wants to be confessed to
>He is confessed
>But by Miko
MONKEY PAWN

It's not a question on the title in Chinese it's

>I like it forceful

wtf why was it deleted?

The part about the exchanging diaries was omitted in this translation, so that kind of bugs me.

Attached: 1568469799484.jpg (850x1238, 448K)

Meme title was a meme Korean TL apparently:

>Somehow many middle-aged men have the ability of 'telling whether others' love is going smoothly or not by a few words only

>It's better than I expected.
Is
>Nice huh~~~

>I'm here for part-time job

The post seems to have been there at some point, but it was deleted. As seen in .

Attached: ssssw.png (761x254, 31K)

>I wonder if your family tutor considered the possibility of you going abroad
>No way, definitely not the case

Are you ESL, underage or didn't pay attention in high school? Pick one.

the whole Fujiwara line is tainted

Attached: hm.png (751x482, 244K)

ESL and also explain.

>Excuse me but I still need one more letter of recommendation..

>President... I mega love you...
She uses some type of informal phrasing here to express "super love".

What a lewd body, me like

Attached: 1567882704644.png (263x321, 94K)

Simple one, but Fujiwara doesn't say "Tsubame-senpai", she uses her family name "Koyasu-senpai" in Chinese.

Thanks, they indeed make more sense

Another minor one, she goes "I'm sorry humanity/humans!".

so, this whole translation was a meme?
this is really disappointed

Korean version always often comes with mistakes. No TL user's fault.

This one is more significant, there's no "K thanks".

Kaguya continues talking formalities, and her brother just walks past her ignoring her and she doesn't finish the sentence.
Something like:
>I look forward to your continued...

>It's ok. An arrogant and incompetent person like him is be easy to manipulate
>For now the best choice is to keep acting like a weak younger sister

This wasn't a meme translation but koreans are often doing a rushed job to release their chapter first. As a result there is often a lot of mistakes, contrary to the chinese translation that is far more accurate. They also sometimes do include their own jokes, like that time where they added the "even worse" when Osaragi was talking about furries.

I fucking hate you anons you should all just wait for JB who never make these rookie mistakes you fucking idiots.

Thank you, I was unsure if she had said it and walked by before he could respond or if he had ignored her.

What are you talking about? And the others included. These mistakes you're pointing out literally aren't on these scans. Where is the "k thnxs"?

>How do you make someone you like fall for you?

>You need to check if you are qualified to express affection

>It's not that I'm not brave enough, but it's difficult to express affection without making the other person dislike you

>They also sometimes do include their own jokes
I blame jag for this
that's the cancer killing manga tl

I'm talking from Korean user's direct translation. He put up a "k thanks". I'm just quoting the pages for context on what i'm pointing out.

Jag only made those jokes when he was dumping here, he fixed them when he uploaded the chapter.

"Trying to make the other person confess" is one way of thinking
>Make the other person confess?
>I worked myself to the bone, made a lot of effort to make the other person like me

Whoops, that one got a bit too IB here, Aka.

Attached: 12.png (830x1250, 61K)

She's the underdog. Winning would take some fucking insanity there. It's the only reason I support her in this.

I want to see her do something crazy.
Like that, yes. She looks so lost and confused in this panel.

Not sure if this one is wrong or not, but the small note on 25 in Chinese reads like:
>Please keep this day free
I saw a few pointing it out it was like "If possible, this day too", but i'm unsure.

I think it says できればこの日も, which is the later.

The period of a pendulum is the time for one complete cycle, a left swing and a right swing.

>A necklace...
>That's quite an exquisite gift

Remember when this manga was good?

So, explain it to me. Why is a moon okay but a heart is tacky?

Right. I meant "a complete swing", not "a complete spin". I used the wrong word.
There's still something weird: the formula gives the period (complete swing, left+right), and if you do the maths you'll see it's one second.
The two seconds are either referring to something else or wrong entirely.

This one is more like a printing mistake I guess? In the Chinese version they redrew the graph so there's a 24.8cm in it, and the number below swaps to 0.9992.

I'd leave this one alone until we get raws I guess, but just a fun fact.

Also she specifies "Nara-era", in the bottom, instead of simply stating "ancient".

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x1568, 1.04M)

Will Aka pull shitty misunderstandings or will he be realistic? Is Tsubame the actual underdog based on the flags set by Aka already?

Personally, unless Aka decides to write an asspull Miko is fucked.

Extremely minor one but, she kinda makes it more "clear" and strong she wants to kiss, by not letting go of even a single chance.

>I'll take any chance to kiss the president

That should be it on differences.

So far she has some pretty big flags
>Ishigami is working so she confesses
>Tsubame was told by Papagane to confess, just to see what it's like
>her whole interpersonal issues would get solved by having a successful romantic relationship
Meanwhile, from a fairly unbiased point of view, the best course of action for Miko is to crash and burn in order to get a reality check.

I'm I see, a printing mistake could make sense. The wrong lenght in the drawing was confusing as well.
Thanks.

Miko has been around for a while, so Tsubame feels more like the underdog by comparison now. Miko lacks Ishigami aiming for her, but considering story presentation, Tsubame's the one who's the tougher win to achieve.

Tsubame is a dirt feeder she is simply not fit for Ishigami.

Oh also, the editor and preview are like:
>Editor note "There will be a lot of activities and events"
>Next chapter "The everyday life that feels both familiar and estranged"

>Miko lacks Ishigami aiming for her

That will be solved when she unleashes the dere

wait, when did it happen? Is Aka in bad health conditions right NOW?

Nah, Ishi is not into tsunderes.
Girls shouldn't get a free pass for being cunts just because they slob all over the guy's dick after a while.

user, this happened several chapters ago. Also, you literally just speedread this page.

No, that's old, and it's pure shitposting. He made that panel as a joke and filled both of the inside covers from the physical release with that image, and incremented the second one further by making sure people get it's a joke.

it's basically a "I was too lazy to make joke panels for the inside cover".

Some discussions earlier in these threads put it this way
>Tsubame is the underdog from the readers' viewpoint. They know about Miko's feelings, they can see all the flags etc.
>Miko is the underdog in-universe. She doesn't have anything going for her right now, and Ishigami is fully focused on Tsubame.

Hey, user, post sauce. IS AKA OKAY?

Attached: cover4.jpg (1018x573, 109K)

It's her fucking job to crack down on delinquent behavior. Even Ishigami acknowledges it, why can't you?

It's from Volume 5 extras. Old as hell.

Because she's still a cunt about it, Mikofag?
She has an extremely abrasive personality and it's always my way or no way with her. In short, she's annoying as shit.

Miko is only in a superior position from a meta perspective, she's pretty significantly behind in all other respects and for now I think that's the point, she wants to improve their relationship so she needs to change, to change she needs to become self aware of what she's feeling. Should be good stuff, Miko has had so much setup for her development that I thought we'd never actually be getting to it.

Miko doesn't need to win Ishigami to have character development.

>Nah, Ishi is not into tsunderes.
He found Maki's tsundere side cute, so not necessarily

Does anyone else think Miko is extremely cute?
Post some cute traits she has!

Maki is a pitifully pathetic tsundere, her suffering what makes her adorable instead of obnoxious.

>the new game arc has ended

What?

Because she's completely transparent.

>my way or no way with her.
if you get in her way with a shitty attitude (like iSHITgami), of course, she will be upset

Uh.. You didn't post anything that might be a mistake like I said post cute traits I have!

Attached: 1549986352958.jpg (619x438, 76K)

Recent arc was the new game user.

Because of the tale of Kaguya-hime. It's also kinda tacky, but it's also a lot more personal in the case of Kaguya.

Lino waifufags rarely even mention anything about her personality, they seem to like her purely due to her appearance.

Whenever you see someone bring up her behaviour, they're almost always critical of her,

You are one hell of a speedreader. It's only like that with Ishigami because he always had a shitty attitude with her, Fujiwara only needed a few words to make her less strict about the rules. If you treat her well she will listen to you, even a little too much.

Nothing's tacky when it comes from the person you love.

Attached: Please be gentle.jpg (309x279, 42K)

He loves the stars and shit, a moon is perfect for Kaguya.
He also put a shitton of thought into it.

Not that user but, the same applies in the opposite. Ishigami is harsh with her when she goes full rape bait, and she seems to hate that even though he's doing it for her sake.

Unfortunately, Miko doesn't have real fans.

>Unfortunately
Naturally

Attached: 1564176441692.jpg (357x370, 42K)

A heart is cliche as hell, a moon less so, so it's forgivable, which is probably why Hayasaka didn't call it tacky either.

Someone said this before, but we ONLY ever get their interactions from Ishigami's perspective. If we take their chapters, such as the headphones one, from Iino's perspective, all it looks like is Ishigami humiliating her with snark comments at the end,

Yeah because every other waifufags always mention how much they like their waifu's personality and don't ever mention how hot/cute they think their waifu is, sure.
Anyway many threads prove that you are absolutely wrong, but whoever use Lino unironically isn't objective about both Iino and her fans.

I know that you're invested and all that, but don't go full retard on the shipping talk, we have this back and forth so many fucking times I wonder why you even bother trying by this point.

Attached: Waifuwars are shit.jpg (392x300, 56K)

I mean, from a neutral perspective you can still like a character that is unlikable if the point is for them to grow from those negative behavioral traits at some point.

The mind of a girl is an enigma user.

I would say the reason why most people like Iino is because she has a lot of potential for development. Her already canonically underdog status and generally good intentions make her someone to root for as well.

Attached: 1568489826639.jpg (616x834, 174K)

Imagine writing a post where literally everything is wrong.

>Yeah because every other waifufags always mention how much they like their waifu's personality and don't ever mention how hot/cute they think their waifu is, sure.
Yeah, they kind of do. People clearly empathise with Hayasaka and Maki, for instance, and Kaguyafags think her behaviour is adorable.

Yes. I hope Miko find someone better than that little shit called ishigami.
I don't care what happens to him and I don't like that Aka puts Miko in his way.

Not that guy but please point out what's wrong with what he wrote because everything seems correct to me. This is how I feel about her at least.

I've heard many bad experiences from travelers about India lately (Smelly, expensive, not very safe especially for women, etc.).

Can anyone decode this, with proof.

Cause it always gets starting by someone either shitposting or falseflagging, My official position is mikofags are annoying but I'd like the mikohaters to gain some self awareness that they manage to be just as cancerous constantly fighting with them.

And people who don't blindly hate her clearly do that with Miko too.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15 2 pi (0 248m gravity of Earth)^(1 2) - Wolfram Alpha.png (1950x605, 56K)

So you say.

Vaginal discharge.

Really? I find her straightforwardness endearing. Unlike Kaguya and Fujiwara where you have to be a chess master in order to understand what they want, if there's something she doesn't want, she'll straight out tell you instead of acting all passive aggreasive about it.
I like how hardworking she is. Deep down everyone does expect their hard work to bear fruit. That she has managed not to shatter that expectation and turn into a cynical asshole like Yea Forums despite having been trashed time and time again says a lot about her own fortitude.
I like how innocent she is. While she does crack down on the lazy and the rule breakers, she never stops trying. She never claims that someone is beyond saving, and she can understand when she has fucked up and takes responsibility.
Overall, I really love how easy it is to let your guard down with her, and how low maintenance she is. Her issues are crystal clear and rather easy to solve unlike the rest of the female cast.

>inb4 "I love Tsubame"

Attached: 1557556973867.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

If you don't get it, there's no hope for you.

I am here. There was no hope for me from the beginning.

Wow, I never thought about the last line like that. If Miko really thought Ishigami was worthless and beyond saving, she wouldn't interact with him, would she?

You like her because she's simple and low maintenance? Wow.

Wouldn't Miko end up like Maki though?

Simplicity in a relationship rules. No her second guessing her emotions every five minutes, no surprise inferiority complex and her breaking up with you because "you're too good for her", People like Miko tend to work harder for a relationship to work instead of chalking everything to "muh woman complexity".
Just go watch that Mari Okada anime about the five highschool whores and tell me if you'd tolerate their teenage angst for more than 5 minutes.
Miko is second best girl after Hayasaka because of that. Both wear their heart on a sleeve.

She'd probably get rejected properly, so no.
Maki's main issue is that she's never confessed/gotten rejected so she refuses to move on.

Does Hayasaka have any friends outside of work and the student council? Genuine ones, I mean, not folks she hangs out with as part of her cover.

Will Aka have Maki confess and get rejected before the manga ends or will she suffer forever?

She needs to, even if it's just to move on.
Despite the title of the manga, confessing yourself is the best way to move forward, instead of just waiting to be confessed to.

>The best course of action for Miko is to crash and burn in order to get a reality check.
Or you know, succeed for once which seems to be a lot more effective than making her fail, as her past has shown.

>as her past has shown.
You mean like the elections, where she lost and that was the chance for her development and tone down her retardation?

Her failing hasn't led to any of the supposed results you're advocating for.

Attached: 06.png (791x1250, 307K)

I think he's talking about the time where she lost to Prez, and everyone started to take her more seriously, and even cheer her on.

Her losing or winning is irrelevant that time bacause she would have lost no matter what happened. It only became a chance for her because the stuco helped her. If Prez had done nothing, she would have lost harder and everything would have been way worse for her.

>defending the jaimini jews

In that case, she did. People like her a lot more now. This obviously gets ignored by the fact that we literally don't see any of this interaction and instead only see her with Ishigami.

What did pajeets think of Maki's trip?

Papa shirogane is a blessing for each panel he appears in

>It only became a chance for her because the stuco helped her.
Exactly, she had a "proper" loss, where she didn't simply choke up and die before starting.
And it was good for her character in the long term since she's a somewhat less retarded character now.
Her losing the love triangle can only help her as a character.

Except she didn't lose. She won because she got positive reinforcement in the end.

What you're advocating for is her sinking into despair after "losing" and fixing herself because of that. Which obviously never worked for her before.

Fucking hell I want to give her a big hug.

>She won because she got positive reinforcement in the end.
You know that's still losing, right? It wasn't a complete loss because she picked herself up really fast and people were there for her.
She doesn't need to sink into despair either, just realize being delusional about romance instead of putting effort where it matters and doing too little too late doesn't work.

>oho
You just know Aka is gonna make him talk like Dio more and more now that he knows they have the same VA

Not really, what Miko needs isn't to lose to help her grow, because after all her failures it wouldn't change a thing. Why would she want to improve herself if she has no longer anything to win by doing so ? Like Ishigami, what she needs to do is to improve herself so that she can win. Even if she loses at the end at least her efforts would have had a purpose.

>F is a fatty who needs to lose weight

Except she isn't fat - at least not yet. The irony is that Iceguya's comment about Fujiwara going to become fat is a self-fulfilling prophecy because F has gone full retard because of it.

This is a little different, and you gotta think both ways in this case. Miko idealizes romance and wants a prince charming to swipe her off her feet. Getting together with Ishigami with no loss on her side may be benefitial if she slowly starts to realize that romance isn't that fairy tale like, but not winning immediately can make her grow out of it too.

Tsubame also needs to grow from this situation. She has clear trust issues due to getting cheated on, and doesn't understand why people date when their feelings can waver and change through the course of it, and have them do things like what happened to her. Her having Ishigami show that he is a good person worthy of her trust and even love, will make her start trusting the idea of relationships again. Her failing in this regard is way more damaging, and unlike Miko who can learn from a failure in this, she is way more likely to sink further back into denial about relationships.

Attached: Mikolewd.png (336x396, 118K)

Miko's not a retardedly complicated girl like Kaguya, as someone mentioned before. If someone is nice to her, she'll be nice back.

If Ishigami continues to treat Iino in a manner different from before, it's more than likely Iino will reciprocate and treat him more nicely than before as well. She'll want to keep that relationship alive, and that'll probably be her development.

Tsubame seems extremely needy and dependent, as you pointed out. Whether or not Ishigami is equipped to actually handle that is still up to debate when he has so much anxiety and self-doubt as well. Whether or not he can "mature" in 3 months is highly debatable, especially since his idea of maturing is based on specs like "good grades" and "being more social".

>third semester
>third
>semester
>third

why do people say this? if the year is split up in 3 sections, they‘re trimesters. pregnancy counts in trimesters too, so why are people fucking it up here?

Americans are stupid?

Can Kaguya's IB and Stand beat The World?

Attached: 1567566225188-1.png (926x862, 350K)

Anyone else think that a dash of netorare would really spice up this manga?

Doesn't Ishigami want to be there for needy and depedant women though?

Attached: 10 (2).png (837x1250, 309K)

I don't know, but that page is just pure incel jealousy, it has nothing to do with his type of women.

we already have a love triangle

Reminder that Ishigami is afraid to fall in love with Fujiwara

Attached: x7.png (840x2124, 1.19M)

Well, she's deep into his strike zone
>blond/pink hair
>huge tits
>super fun personality

Would Fuji return his feelings?

If he was actually serious and as pushy as he is with Tsubame when it counts? I think he has a shot.

No, they don't have the remotest bit of chemistry.

Not like he ever would fall for her because he has about as much respect for her that he would have for a random animal.

Would be funny to see that Ishigami and Fujiwara fell for each other right after Iino and Tsubame declare to be rivals for Ishigami's affection

They have a pretty good relationship where they both shittalk each other but without real hard feelings.
They have fun together that way.

Fujiwara is probably the only female character he has chemistry with that isn't Kaguya.
His relationships with Iino and Tsubame are flat and one sided and mostly boring as shit.

I remember a friend of mine saying the following about his trip to India:
>I had to look at my feet constantly to avoid stepping in shit. Cow shit, dog shit, monkey shit, human shit. There’s just shit everywhere.

Fuck off Hetfag Fuji is for /u/

He has much more chemistry with Iino than any of them in terms of history, values, viewpoints, and nature.

Sure, but they still have an extremely low opinion of each other. Getting along as friends is fine, but the idea of being anything more probably both disgust them

I can't believe Aka is dead

Dating Mikado !

Attached: hayasaka kissing.png (871x639, 829K)

did the indian guide come for revenge?

What kind of advanced autism is this?

Attached: my brain is full of fuck.jpg (579x300, 47K)

>Goes to India
>Get more scamed than tsubame
Maki is more dumb.

This is the kind of understanding of someone you get when you spend over a year playing dumb mindgames with them.

>'lets share every second'
that's hardly advanced autism

The way she comes to that conclusion is, though.

it's encoded message delivered to person observant and educated enough to decode it

Poo in loo is a thing for a reason.

I see, thank you so much. I am glad he is ok, I got baited by the first lines. Did he really fell seek during volume 5?

I miss THAT Ishigami..

No, their relationship is basically that of two people who kind of dislike each other but act like it's playful because they have mutual friends and must tolerate the other's presence. They wouldn't even talk to each other if not for Prez and Kaguya.

no, you dummie, did you even read this?

Bullshit
They don't dislike or hate each other.

Ow wow...Literally all of the problems Aka mentioned in last chapter

ishigami, goddamit, just let her go

That'd be dogshit writing if he did, especially after LITERALLY telling her he'd be making her fall for him.

So you say.

Reminder that Ishigami's words are mistranslated in a few bubbles.

As long as Hayasaka finds happiness with someone who isn't completely below her, I'm fine with it.

>shitty drama
>ally of lgbt
What happened to this manga

I don't think she actually says that originally.

>shitty drama
Yes, the threads are full of drama sometimes.
>ally of lgbt
It was actually "sympathy".
>I'm a shitposting faggot
Related to the first point.

She didn't learn from losing. She learned from people supporting and helping her. She opens up and becomes more social when she succeeds in getting her points across, when she successfully rallies some of the festival planning committee to help her get approval for the bonfire.
She'd never have fought to let him graduate into highschool if she thought he was hopeless. According to her, she's been softening reports of his wrongdoings so as to keep him in school too.

In a sense, Miko's never stopped believing in Ishigami, which is why she's so fucking pissed at him for not cleaning up his act.

Miko's appearance? In terms of appearance, Miko is literally just a mini-Maki without the fang. If you make fanart of Maki with a different hairstyle, it takes a moment or two to realize it's not Miko and vice versa.

God I love all the moon symbolism in this manga

Attached: Kaguya-Sama Wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-Tachi No Renai Zunousen - Chapter 151.1_ Vol.15 Extras - 11.jpg (844x1200, 256K)

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 15K)

I missed Chika

We still don't know if Kaguya's older brothers had a different birthmother.

It make sense why they are cold of Kaguya's mother was a Mistress and not the real Wife of the family.

Hayasaka didn't get a winter break chapter. I'm just now realizing this.
That's not fair, anons. That's not fair at all.

Is this another /sci/ post that could win a Nobel Prize in mathematics?

Someone post this on /sci/.

Is this how /sci/ posters confess to each other?

Is Hayasaka going to jail?

I miss Kei actually

>ishigami main insect glaive
Based.

We do know. The fanbook told us, and the post you quoted has an image from said book showing they're all from the same mother.

Attached: 1530587056467.png (692x855, 146K)

Why yes, Miko is my favorite girl. How could you tell?

Attached: 149f54c4-25ea-470a-ac3b-87704a69b492.png (1662x2048, 959K)

India is a great country with extremely powerful people

Attached: 1555537428380.jpg (450x399, 140K)

>Leave ishigami to me

Attached: 1567633913199.png (850x351, 329K)

>another leading guy who puts in 90% of the work in the relationship
Please. A back and forth would be nice.

Crude country you mean. Don't bother arguing, Aka agreed.

What game? Monster Hunter?

It is a story about Kaguya, after all.

Why hasn't this manga been axed yet?

I bet my left nut they some tardo had already uploaded the chapters without fixing them

Attached: 1552853035236.png (808x1200, 2.2M)

Miko will correct this discrepancy by concocting an elaborate scheme to mindbreak Ishigami into her boyfriend.

You can literally check for yourself and notice that no.

Attached: 7r5e004zasm31.png (752x1200, 438K)

Not that hard to believe. Fujiwara is exactly the kind of person who would befriend loud and obnoxious people while at the same time keeping herself at a safe distance not to get dragged down with them when shit goes down.

How did her autistic brother manage to marry such a nice girl?

Yucks Lino is going to ruin everything and cockblock Ishigami isn't she?
I bet she will lie about her injury in order to trap him.

Maybe it was an arranged marriage.

the haremshit thread is 2 threads below, user
go there if you want to start shit

Take the bet
Why does Kaguya's family act like such jerks to her?
Do they blame her for whatever happened to mother?
Is there some kind of secret conspiracy around her future?
Are the moon mens destined to take her away and they don't want to be attachments for Kaguya to miss once she is abducted?

She is the bastard child

They act like jerks because they are jerks. No deeper meaning, they've been trained from birth to not show the weakness of positive emotion.

So we've gone from Kaguya wants to be confessed to, to Ishigami wants to be confessed to.

Heheh

>making a reasonable prediction
>starting shit
You know very well this is what going to happen.
She will try to sabotage Ishigami and Tsubame's relationship and every reader is going to hate her for this.
She will used some bullshit excuses like how her arm injury is permanent to guilt-trip Ishigami even more.

I wonder how the whiteknight Miko waifufags plan to defend her.

That's literally the entire core value of the family, even their precepts are harsh and something a sociopath would think.

I doubt she could fool anyone into thinking it's "permanent", but I could see her her pretending her arm is still broken to extend the time Ishigami keeps an eye out on, if she ends up with a fit of jealousy.

>Ishigami wants to be confessed to
>Tsubame considering confessing (thanks to Papagane)
What a pure relationship.

But she won't. She'll probably get pissed at Ishigami, sure, but the moment she realizes her feelings, she's the one who will let go of him and bottle up her own emotions.

>whiteknight Miko waifufags
Rent free

It's just how they were raised. Kaguya would've ended up just like them if she hadn't miraculously found her soulmate in highschool

>Getting this mad at your own headcanon

Based Mikufriend

Attached: flat_miku.jpg (643x900, 74K)

She already did.

>once she realizes her own feelings

Attached: lol.png (209x205, 54K)

Based toubunchad

Attached: 1564377785826 (1).png (766x906, 197K)

Miko doesn't even deserve Ishigami.
She's been acting like a bitch to him since her introduction and somehow she's supposed to be rewarded for that?
Meanwhile Tsubame has always treated him with kindness, despite the rumours about him. Not only that but she also helped Ishigami to open his eyes.

Obvious flaseflagger is obvious.

The Korean translators are fucking memers. They take Aka's material and add an extra layer of shitpost. Imagine if we got last week's chapter in Korean first.

Attached: 200.png (300x100, 39K)

And the original.

Attached: 1568569319357.png (594x267, 193K)

If you're gonna bait, at least put more effort into it.

This is good.

I can't wait for the chapter in which Kaguya does go over to the Shirogane's. Kei's reaction should also be pretty good.

>No plans for the baseball team babymaking
I am disappoint Kaguya

>Miko apologizers
Your girl is shit

>the school is nearly finished with preparing Kaguya for Stanford
>the family doesn't seem to know anything about it
How does this make sense? The only possibility I can see is the Shinomiya clan caring so little about Kaguya they aren't even interested in wherever she decided to fuck off to.
That, or she has confronted them already, but it wasn't shown to the readers. But in that case she wouldn't have been so blissfully thinking about kisses and stuff.

Her family kind-of blew off the meeting where they discuss that sort of thing.

Anything there that's wrong?

man I don't know why people aren't fussing more over these panels. Hayasaka admitting she thinks F looks hot in everything she wears. And then we thought it was the kiss was just a dumb "oh sorry I thought you wanted me to kiss you" think when she actually fully pushed down fujiwara and tried to steal her oral virginity

I can't believe fujiwara's sheer CAPACITY to turn girls gay

Attached: fujiwara.png (800x738, 446K)

At least it's been foreshadowed already, so it should happen soon-ish.
And yeah, Kei's reaction will be priceless.
>deadpans
>wets herself internally

>Hayasaka admitting she thinks F looks hot in everything she wears
That one is just a code for "idgaf" in most conversations except for stuff like puppy love.

That's from the doujinshi

Because that's objectively true. Fujiwara has the looks and is well endowed. Literally anything would look good on her.
I don't even like her that much, but that's not a compliment but a fact.

I understand the idea, guys, but the fact of the matter is that she went straight from "yeah yeah you look hot in everything" to pushing her down on a bench intending to swap spit. Sometimes a haircut is just a haircut, and other times it's character development.

I don't think it's anything close to serious, at least for now. Hayasaka's mind got scrambled by Kaguya's love barrage she was a super mega ultra S+++ rare Hayasaka(baka), if I may say so, and she was desperately looking for someone, anyone to kiss. The only reason Fujiwara got roped into /u/ is her being the closest human to Hayasaka at the time. I'd wager that Hayasaka was easier than Miko at that point and would have gone with any faceless bastard until she regained her senses.
Now, if anything grows from this, it'd be interesting. But I don't think it will amount to anything other than a running gag where everyone thinks Hayasaka is a lesbian.

Hayasaka has no outlets for her frustration, and it has been boiling for far too long already.
Fujiwara happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong moment.

seriously, have sex

He should’ve added:

>In the end my approach was terrible and almost the main thing that doomed me. It was only when I let go of that way of thinking that things worked out.

Yeah, nevermind the only reason Kaguya even bothered to pay him attention is because of his hard work.
They agree to this in the fucking bench conversation.

Working hard to get Kaguya to notice him and fall for him was a good idea, since it was the only way to reach her.

Trying to get Kaguya to confess to him first was just dumb and a function of his own cowardice. Getting her to accept his confession would have been an equal victory as getting her to confess to him.

>Getting her to accept his confession would have been an equal victory as getting her to confess to him.
He needed the validation, because of his own issues.
The thing is that working hard so the other person falls for you is a good and proven strategy in this setting, you just need to avoid going fullretard.

He had a huge fear of getting rejected though. Confessing would have been a great chance to walk right into a "o kawaii koto", which would probably kill Shirogane on the spot.

Is this how friends are supposed to act?

Exactly, it was fear on his part. Kaguya’s problem was that she couldn’t even confess her true feelings to herself for a very long time. Once she got over that, she was able to reject the very premise of the manga. She’s more mental but (somewhat) less cowardly.

Kaguya's problem is less cowardice and more believing she can't be loved. She needed to face her fears and confess.

holy shit this chapter is so fucking adorable

So, how do you think Iino will play into Ishigami's love-life?
Right now, the thing between Ishigami and Tsubame is clearly mutual. Ishigami has already confessed, but Tsubame isn't willing to start any relationship with anyone because of a bad experience in a previous relationship, and she's afraid of being hurt again. However, after some advise by Papagane it seems she might be able to move on soon.

So, how does Iino play a part in all of this? She isn't even aware she's got feelings for Ishigami yet, and even if she realises those feelings any time soon, Ishigami and Tsubame are only one step away from becoming a couple. I mean, there are a myriad of generic ways in which it could happen, but Aka has shown many times he can deliver something good without relying too much on clichés.

I can see one scenario, similar to what happened with Maki, Kashiwagi and Tsubasa, in which even though Maki long harboured feelings for Tsubasa, she never confessed, and then Tsubasa and Kashiwagi got together. Now, Tsubame is nowhere near as dumb as Maki, but she does have reasons that prevent her from accepting Ishigami's confession. So, if Iino were to deliver an earnest confession to Ishigami, I can see that starting, at least, a love triangle, since it isn't as if Ishigami hasn't paid Iino any attention before. The issue, however, for a scenario like this to play out is that Iino is far too proud and childish, meaning that by the time she starts realising she has feelings for Ishigami she's very likely to deny them, and even if she ever accepts them chances are that, considering how she is, she won't be confessing. So, unless something happens that manages to change her behaviour and makes her become more mature, I don't see her ever being the one taking the lead and confessing.

Of course, another possibility is that, by the time Iino realises her feelings, Ishigami and Tsubame are already a couple, and then her thing is about learning from her mistakes and moving on.

She should notice her feelings the exact moment Tsubame confesses to Ishigami and he accepts.
Maximum suffering.

It's mutual, but the problem is that it's shallow as fuck, since it's based on each others' perception, which is very incomplete. Both are being very self centered, blaming themselves for everything that goes wrong in their relationship, while refusing to see the bad in each other.
I can see Ishigami and Tsubame dating, but honestly I can't see it lasting long. Like what Shirogane's dad said, the courtship period, when your emotions are at an all time high is the easiest part of the relationship. Being kind is a meme reason to fall in love to begin with, which crumbles if left by itself. I do see them start dating in Valentine's day, when the whole school is intoxicated by a romantic atmosphere, but after that, the relationship will be troubled and most likely end before Tsubame leaves for college.
And that's assuming Miko doesn't fully go on the offensive. For better or for worse, Ishigami is really weak to girls showing him kindness, and a girl going from tsun to dere is the ultimate gap moe. Ishigami and Miko also seem to share some sort of platonic history considering the unnatural degree they go to protect each other. There's the foreshadowing of the flower and the heart, not to mention it would be ridiculous for Aka to punish another girl for not being assertive enough after Maki.
Everything regarding Tsubame still screams red herring, the only difference is that she's now an actual character.

Neither will win.

When exactly did Kaguya admit that she loved Shirogane? It was some scene in her bedroom with Hayasaka, but I forget when it was.

While I can understand why you say their relationship is shallow, does that necessarily mean things have to go bad?
Just look at Kashiwagi and Tsubasa. There was nothing going on between them before he confessed, they weren't even friends, and whilst they had a rather rocky start, they made things work out and they're easily the most solid relationship in the series. In Ishigami and Tsubame's case they're already friends and have mutual feelings for each other. So, they're off to s better start compared to Kashiwagi and Tsubasa.

The absolute state of Mikofriends.

why does ishigami even like that thot. should have just railed her and then dumped her

Because she's a genuinely nice person with a fantastic body.

Because he has patrician taste.

Even if I like Tsubame, liking her is pure plebeian taste considering how popular she is in-universe. Ishigami has pleb taste in everything anyway, just look at the Q&A and what anime he would recommand to watch to someone who's new to them.

Ew

Attached: 014.png (800x1200, 262K)

You see, she's a girl and his girlfriend, so it's ok.
Ishigami just doesn't have the looks to pull it off.

>Ishigami just doesn't have the looks to pull it off
Don't we all Yea Forumsnons have that problem?

According to your logic,
Pres has plebeian taste as well considering how many people confessed to Kaguya

shhh don't bring logic against mikofags arguments, they'll get scared

What kind of mind games could be used to make her confess to him?

Attached: 1568008439069.jpg (744x412, 53K)

>The dick is too strong
Maybe for gaylord like you

u/ always win baby

Your mouth need some hammer of justice

I don't think he needs mindgames, just improve to a state where she sees how far he's gone for her.
Basically, a week of study at prez's house.

wakey wakey hetkeks

Miko is love
Miko is life
Tsubame a shit

My post had absolutely nothing to do with Iino, fuck off.
What I mean is that nice blond older girls with big breasts is one of the most generic male fetish. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with his tastes, but they definitely aren't anything special.

tiny doll-like yamato nadeshikos are one of most generic male fetishes too

He’s a manga character. This is what he would apparently look like in the 3D realm. He’s not bad looking at all.

Attached: 7997A8DE-14F7-4C2B-8A24-00BDF0A13DD7.jpg (730x521, 35K)

No she likes him because of his kindness. Yes he probably did need to elevate himself academically but even in the first year he was in the top 10. The problem is he took things to extremes and never let his weak side show, which almost ended up dooming their relationship. That’s why Kaguya calls the balloon confession sad.

No it doesn’t. The world doesn’t function by equivalent exchange. Remember that Ishigami worked his ass off to improve his scores and unlike the Prez he barely improved. Hard work doesn’t always pay off. It wasn’t even the main thing that made Kaguya like him.

>Remember that Ishigami worked his ass off to improve his scores and unlike the Prez he barely improved.
Maybe because prez puts that effort daily instead of cramming for exams in a week. It took prez a lot to reach the top and his health suffered really hard.
>It wasn’t even the main thing that made Kaguya like him.
Him being an extremely hard working good person is why Kaguya likes him.

>extremely
is quite problematic word here, mate

Instead of talking in circles I think we can agree that there are merits and problems with this approach and your stance on the issue(and whatever biases you already have) is how you'll view whether this will work for Ishi or not.

Personally I think it'll have initial success since in theory this mentality should work with Tsubame's current receptiveness to at least trying to get to trust relationships again, but I also see this getting marred for somewhat different reasons it did with Shirogane and Kaguya.

The problem is the he and Tsubame have nothing in common. The one thread that connects them, the cheer club (was it a club or just a part time thing for the athletic festival I could never tell), is something where Ishigami hides his true personality, which he did even at the party. Of all the girls in the series, she probably the least compatible with him. Even Ishigami and Kaguya have closer and more open (platonic) relationship than he and Tsubame have.

>I've heard many bad experiences from travelers about India lately (Smelly, expensive, not very safe especially for women, etc.).
It was probably always like that, just nowadays people travel a lot more.

>was it a club or just a part time thing for the athletic festival I could never tell
That was only for the athletic festival, Kazeno mentions that he's no longer the captain, which implies that it was disbanded.

Attached: 1567983816239.jpg (850x1200, 53K)

serious question, what happened with Chika? I read rumors about an encounter with Hayasaka with recent spoilers.

the chapter is literally dumped in this thread

/u/ fags keep fucking winning.

You are like the 1000th person who said the same shit in those threads.
Can you guys drop this already?
Common interests would help but you don't need it for relationship to work out.
Me and gf have none and we have been dating for 3 years.

The way I see it Ishigami and Tsubame both enjoyed their time during the festival (visiting other classes,talking about flowers) and the party (learning about bartending)
Way more than Ishigami did when he was on a shopping "date" with Miko

Generally speaking this doesn't matter too much for actual relationships. The most important thing is mutual attractiveness. The whole "compatible personalities" thing often just never comes up. You come up with excuses to keep liking someone you find attractive.

Likely this is going to somewhat be the theme of the next few arcs. We contrast Ishigami's fake "uphill battle" to win the heart of a girl who clearly already likes him to Miko's actual uphill battle to win the heart of a guy who doesn't really like her and who she doesn't really know she likes. We show that even though Ishigami's being somewhat phony and trying too hard for Tsubame, it's working out because he's working towards the relationship with intention and attraction in mind. Compared to Miko, who's more compatible but who'll likely be stuck in a fantasy tsundere world, Ishi and Tsubame's relationship will progress far more naturally and healthily. This'll all come to a head at some point

cute I can't tell if this is ice or baka

Attached: kyaaa.png (382x236, 80K)

Obviously baka

Attached: Shinomiya.Kaguya.full.2499715.jpg (1240x1754, 934K)

>Way more than Ishigami did when he was on a shopping "date" with Miko
This isn't a fair comparison at all and you know it, besides it's hardly a date in any way.
Anyway of course people will mention this because having some common interest is important in a romance especially when the two characters are complete opposites. Otherwise, not only people will hardly care about them but their chemistry will seem forced. Kaguya and Prez despite how different they are have those similarities. Meanwhile Tsubame, when we get to actually know her seems even more different from Ishigami than before when usually it's the opposite that happens.

After the bench kiss, Iceguya and Bakaguya have fused and formed an ultimate Kaguya who isn't afraid of love.

>miyuki does a cum tribute over the calender
That‘s the shadow of a fat dick. No wonder kei is a onii-con

>24.8 cm (~10 inches)
No way Kaguya can take that.

I can't tell if I like this or not.

Attached: Kaguya_99.jpg (768x768, 358K)

>This isn't a fair comparison
Yes because Tsubame is a super perceptive and considerable person, she noticed when Ishigami isn't enjoying himself.
While Miko who you implied to have more common with Ishigami just drag him to do her own stuff.
Why can't Tsubame do the same and find something they both enjoy doing if they actually started dating?

Also you fail to take into consideration that before the Ootomo things happen,
the REAL Ishigami was actually a sporty normalfag.

Attached: u03.png (773x1200, 504K)

He was athletic but I don't think we can go as far as to say he was a normalfag

>the REAL Ishigami was actually a sporty normalfag.
Wrong. Even if he was in a sport club, Ishigami was always a loner which is why he started to care about Ootomo in the first place. It's even more evident in the volume version of pic related, where it's clearly stated he had no friends

Attached: 07 (1).png (863x1250, 279K)

>athletic
>sporty
Nah he was just in the track team and never stood out. Nowadays he´s below average strength so he couldn´t have been very athletic back then. This wasn´t even that long ago.

Don't you dare talk shit about Mikos boyfriend I'll slap you.

>It's even more evident in the volume version of pic related,
How bad is VIZ's shitty translation?

How does she not have a BF? She is attractive, rather mature and has a cute side. Japanese usually wank blonde characters too.

The main issue is lack of time I'm guessing, which is why Kaguya called for new staff to arrive in the mansion so she can get more time for herself. Having to help Kaguya with her plans doesn't help either.

We know the answer, she simply doesn't have the time for a BF.

She is gay

>While Miko who you implied to have more common with Ishigami just drag him to do her own stuff.
And once again, it doesn't count because Iino isn't even trying to make it enjoyable to Ishigami, she only wants him to feel less guilty. And I don't "imply" Miko has more common with Ishigami than Tsubame, as this is a fact. Aka isn't subtle at all about how similar they are, and a single post wouldn't be enough to list all of their common points. But of course I don't think Ishigami will fall for her just because of that.

He was still known as a fast runner which is why the captain wanted him to run in the first place

I'm talking about the volume raws, that have more pages than in the original release. I haven't even read VIZ's translation.

This was explained before, she doesn´t have the time to do anything due to Kaguya´s stupid plans. Also just watching over Kaguya and all the other stuff that´s part of her job costs time. Now that Kaguya doesn´t have to obsess over plans anymore, Haya might have a chance to meet a decent boy.

Attached: AI.jpg (644x1500, 661K)

>Now that Kaguya doesn´t have to obsess over plans anymore
>implying she won't make retarded plans to kiss Prez
Hayasaka will never be free and from now on it will be with some extra unintentional bullying

>Kaguya wants to spend her student council activities while mouthlocked with Prez
>this requires removal of Fujiwara from the room
the /u/ writes itself

Based dadogane.

It's all your fault fujiwara.

Hayasaka is Shirogane's friend. Worst comes to pass, she can complain about Kaguya to him so he would tell Kaguya to tone it down.
Kaguya may be too far gone to see how her words are pissing Hayasaka off, but she won't be able to ignore Shirogane.

Attached: Pity upon the Hayasakeks.png (441x510, 182K)

Cute!

>Ishigami-san: Love is a Videogame

It would be funny if he saw it as a classic galge with stat increases and similiar, but he's too much of a newfag to know about those.

Attached: D2pOFD7VYAAxwIc.png (592x790, 575K)

Season 2 announcement when?

no i i think it's matter of type. It has to be a baby-faced boy to be loveydovey like that

Will the guy get the sweet girl he's aiming for or will he ned up with the midget tsundere he's stuck with?
Find out in the next episode of Toradora!

Hayasaka ended up giving F some new motivation to lose weight. She can't keep running away forever if she doesn't exercise.

Attached: How.jpg (729x511, 76K)

Turns out the sweet girl also has also huge issues this time. Coincidence?

Thankfully unlike that woman Aka is not a hack.

Will Hayasaka get Prez into her hobbies?

Her hobbies are a tad expensive for him, even if he's a diy guy.

>Yui Horie and Rie Kugimiya end up as Tsubame and Miko in Season 2

Attached: 1551237510005.png (310x156, 51K)

Kugyu would make a perfect Miko, annoying tsundere midget with emotional issues are her archetype.

Attached: 1543446550525.gif (403x427, 122K)

I play a lot of galges.. Ishigami game would probably be like this.
tsumabe route - basically the first to have an ecchi scene but if you go along with it you lose her and llino. flags include gifts, sporting event minigames. - Probably the easiest in the beginning but gets harder as you need to raise flags in other girls routes to get her "good end"

llino - like walking up a fucking cliff route. all her words are coded. and she only becomes dare for moments. she ha the most flags and is easy to fail. some of her routes require flashback events to be done correctly whereas the other girls don't.

maki - mid-tier start of helping with her crush and eventually she gets badly hurt by rejection. to which Ishi cheers her up, by taking her out, buying her gifts. afterwards she stalks ishi and has a mild yandere end.

Kaguya - its an unlockable route that requires you to prove hes not scared of Kaguya and beat her in exam total scores. has lots of mini-games ( basically maths, and word association) and in the end its a choice between NTR the president or remaining friends with both. the NTR leaves the student council broken. flags are all over the place and require you to notice expression changes in sprites

DLC Fujiwara - requires you to manipulate Fuji into gambles, seeing through her cheating and ultimately winning her heart. basically her flags are mini gamed based with the exception of those that turn you into a couple finaly

But she's better as everything but her archetype.

Attached: photo-1-1503302064237.jpg (600x409, 32K)

Tsubame route would be the less terrible version of the legendary Tamaki's route, but this time without screaming her ex-bf's name during sex.

maki should be played by the woman who did Kirino

you think? i was going for a less eroge more galage version but still.

Kakyuusei 2 was a proper galge, with porn, had a shitton of flags and events.

Maki already has a voice, and you're inviting Toubunfags if Nino was Maki's voice

Attached: e32.gif (728x408, 2.76M)

>pathetic cuck
Would fit her to a t.

it was the elf one on the sega staturn? I probably had the " all ages" version then

Psst, Toubun is selling more.

She's already voiced by the queen cuck of 2018.

Attached: 96bead67f861cf314d30ed431660332eb28ab5a7_hq.gif (320x315, 1.04M)

That's probably the first kakyuusei, not the one that bankrupted elf.

>Nobel Prize in mathematics

Attached: 1563054861802.png (147x166, 40K)

She will take care of all obstacles interfering Miko's happy love story.

Attached: 1566124085501.png (736x410, 275K)

Psst, Kaguya's IP is making more money than Toubun anyway.

Psst, Yaiba is selling more than both.

Attached: 1566362456256.png (402x402, 198K)

read both, like Kaguya more desu. though I like komi san too

I liked komi-san until the author, for some reason, decided to treat Manbagi seriously despite the fact she's losing hard.
She doesn't deserve this and I hate when authors shoehorn a love triangle/harem.

>Maki already has a voice
Eh? They hired a separate seiyuu for the one single "ueghh" she did in episode 2? Why not just ask some of the other VAs to make a dying seagull sound?

cheers ill take a look. Hopefully its on VNDB

Hey, she also said "That's hilarious".

But she doesn't support it.
Like any normal person, she understands you don't fall for a guy with a oneitis.

Because they were placing faith on Kaguya getting more seasons by animating all of Maki's omakes.

Attached: 59e.jpg (724x1024, 109K)

She clearly ships them though. I don't know why she thinks it's a bad thing for Miko to realize her feelings, but she's definitely not opposed to them dating.

Attached: 16 (1).png (830x1200, 424K)

She really does deserve love, she did NOTHING wrong.

Poo in the loo.

This was before it was common knowledge he fell for Tsubame, confessed to her and pulled a
>I want to improve myself for you

>I don't know why she thinks it's a bad thing for Miko to realize her feelings
Are you autistic or something? Ishigami doesn't love her and, in fact, he's really into another girl so it's not like she can just act cute a couple of times to make him flal for her.
Osaragi knows she's in for a huge heartbreak, that's why she doesn't want her to understand she likes Ishi that way.

Because Ishigami is in love with Tsubame right now, why else?

One of Aka's worst chapters.

Remember schemes?

>I don't know why she thinks it's a bad thing for Miko to realize her feelings
The timing is fucking terrible, and he doesn't see her that way. It's basically Iino hurting herself for no reason.

Going by Kaguya's thoughts this chapter, next schemes may involve getting lots of kisses without the stuco noticing.

You left out the Prez route.

I'm hoping the new schemes are Prez and Kaguya trying to have moments together in the student council room while avoiding being seen by the others.

Would you want your friend to realize they're falling for someone that likes someone else? There's no reason for her to think this won't end with Miko heartbroken.

Really? I always liked this one a lot.

>implying a hilarious and well-received chapter like that is the worst

That would be the ramen chapter(s). You're just mad that it kickstarted the IshiMiko ship (which admittedly is pretty mediocre for how hyped it is by the fags supporting it)

Pres route is the true end you start after finishing all route and accessed from the title screen.
The game starts after Ishi gets suspended, dealing with his situation at home and depression, until prez appears and saves him. He has a ton of flags and the romantic ones are hidden under making his relationship with Kaguya fail. Ishi becomes the otome villain in the route.

Honestly one of Aka's best chapters, In the future people will point to this being the apex of this shit manga.

>Are you autistic or something?
Are you ? Even if she has no chance, not realising her feelings would only hurt her more in the end, because she would still suffer without even understanding why. Even if she ends up being rejected, understanding her feelings would allow her to move on much easier.

>don't pursue guy>he gets with other girl>it feels wrong and you feel sad, think maybe you liked him and move on
>pursue guy>do everything you can and still fail>see your best efforts become meaningless because he never chose you despite trying so hard
One is way easier to move on from.

i just want everyone to be happy...

Attached: 34525235236364.jpg (295x229, 14K)

oh shit you could sell that fujis would buy it

You could also just make bug: Kaguya version and sell it to guys with ntr/rape fetish.
It had such a kino final chapter.

And one is more entertaining. I want to see Miko make a mess of things.

I think that may be Rei's line of reasoning. She knows it's obvious that Iino has a thing for him, but doesn't understand that, so she pushed Iino to get closer so she figures it out even at the risk of rejection.
Osaragi is scared to have her realize if it leads to a more than likely heartbreak.

Basically:
>Osaragi wants Miko to stay as is and take her time figuring things out
>Onodera wants her to realize her own feelings by giving it a small push, so she grows out of it even if it leads nowhere

Attached: Onodera.jpg (254x229, 39K)

I guess I would agree with this from a meta sense and honestly that's likely why Osaragi is letting it play out, regardless of if it ends up hurting her these are lessons and experiences she needs to learn to grow up.

This too.

>Osaragi is letting it play out
It's not like she can do much to stop it by this point, she even got visibly annoyed when Onodera recommended that Miko make Ishigami do her favors to "make him feel better", and tried to say something, but got cut off.

If she tries anything by this point, she'd be making it further obvious, and leading to Miko realizing her feelings faster.

i guess we'll see where this goes by the next chapters focused on her
I don't know where Aka wants to take this, but i'll be disappointed if he just goes the obvious route and has Miko turn into Maki 2.0

Attached: 94940902093093903.jpg (271x326, 26K)

remember how pointless the ice kaguya arc was?

The first half was handled like absolute shit, but hospital onwards it properly exposed character issues.
The moral of the story is that Kaguya can't carry an arc without prez in the spotlight alongside.

Maki is a pathetic cuck who can't move on, Miko has faced enough failure in her life to not let it hold her down, so she can grow out of not succeeding.

Well, Maki literally didn't do anything, so I expect Miko to do something that turns the whole situation into a nuclear wasteland. Like mouthrape Ishigami and get caught by Tsubame.

And one has a tiny chance of making her win, as unlikely as it is right now. Not realising her feelings can only lead to regret, because you can't succeed if you don't even try. And based on my own experience, those regrets hurt far more than just be rejected

>Miko turn into Maki 2.0
I can't see her avoiding that. For me it's more about how she gets out of that pit.

>the obvious route and has Miko turn into Maki 2.0
At this point, Miko or Tsubame winning would both be the "obvious" route
So neither of them are

The only thing I remember is brainlets like you who actually had such a terrible opinion. The Iceguya arc is one of the most important arc of the manga.

I want Miko to realize her feelings and try to become better just like Ishigami did to make him fall in love with her

Go see the thread for that chapter. Everyone but the autistic Mikohater liked it.

Miko deserves some chad instead of Ishi.

Attached: 1565033997235.jpg (407x154, 41K)

Cucksaka

Miko was made for enjo kosai.

You guys keep skipping to the idea of her WANTING it to work, but are forgetting she has major reservations with Ishigami. If she figures it out, she's going to have a denial meltdown first.

Attached: Miko wants to clobber.jpg (655x723, 92K)

>Mikofags
>Tsubame is just a side character Miko winning is so obvious can't you see that
>Also Mikofags
>Tsubame route is so obvious Aka is a hack if he go for it
Fuck off
I am so sick of those tsundere winning everytime
Let the nice girl senpai win for once

She'll get her development regardless of who wins so I don't really care as far as that goes. If it does go that route it should be her accepted her situation and moving on in any case(I heavily doubt this'll happen desu)

I'd more so say the problem is setup than anything, Kaguya certainly can carry an arc like she has in the past but the problem with Ice in the first place was how it started.

Yeh,

Who even said either of these things? That's not the point the user you replied to was making.

That's why I love it. Currently shes just confused, and already lashing out in jealousy. Next she'll be freaking out in denial. Once she accepts her feelings, she's probably going to be a little depressed given that she doesn't stand a chance. After that is when she decides to try anyway, eventually making such an embarrassment of herself that it inspires Maki to stop being a coward.

I'm sad that the yuri story was done as a one page gag and not developed seriously. Did editor make him cut the yuri out?

It was always meant to be fucking joke though.

Attached: No homo bro.jpg (800x552, 233K)

It was just a prelude to the future Hayasaka/Fujiwara arc.

Psst, One Piece is selling even more

Attached: 1567605523520.jpg (676x868, 88K)

Fully awakened Lino will be so cute

Attached: 1565038960973.jpg (500x845, 71K)

Serious question, why did we get the spoilers too earlier... Does that mean we won't get next chapter's spoilers this sunday-next monday?

>its villain had better intention than hero arc
bravo AKA

Attached: 1565288429349.png (97x120, 13K)

Holiday in japan, there's no break but we should be getting the chapter early next week too.

Uh I see, thanks user

BeCause she has gf

say it ain't so

Attached: 5983613+_92b5febaa145935580cc22b0867da62d.jpg (500x541, 64K)

Wakey wakey hetkeks, time to take your meds

Attached: Shut_up.jpg (601x497, 80K)

Its a small angle aproximation foemula for a mathematical pendulum. When you put in the values you get around 10 wich makes no sense to me. Maybe something in japanese.

>It's the only reason I support her in this.
If this is the reason then you should be routing for Ishigami who is the underdog trying to conquer the impossible challenge and obtain the swallow's Cowrie,
instead of Lino who have done jackshit but whining about Ishigami not paying attention to her.

Ishigami's challenge is anything but impossible since Tsubame already kind of likes him
The underdog is Miko
If anything, she's the one who's supposed to be the driving force of the subplot

If Tsubame wins the Ishibowl will Aka finally cement his position as the best romcom writer of all time?

If their romance is well-written, sure.

probably not
it would mainly just be a cop-out

It depends on how well they're developed from now on. If they start dating as they're now, it would be a copout.
Having said that, the same goes for Miko. Both are at the starting point.

Bullshit
literally none of people in universe expect Ishigami to success.

Metawise months ago none of people here would expect Ishigami to go this far with Tsubame,
but now when the narrative started to go in Tsubame's favour,
Mikofags starting to do a 180 and complain about how going Tsubame is too "obvious" and cop-out

Who wins doesn't matter, the writing is what's important. Miko or Tsubame can both be good if it's well-written.

>literally none of people in universe expect Ishigami to success.

Attached: 1568194167049.png (734x493, 434K)

Is this supposed to prove anything?

why do people speedread and then come into these threads?

You don't need that many shared experiences for a relationship to work, but you do need a few things, that being the ability to communicate and a dynamic that works between the two of you - which usually combines into what people call "chemistry".

Now, Ishigami and Tsubame are ass at communicating. Iino and Ishigami are too. We will see who will be able to get over that barrier first.

The second issue is a bit more problematic, because Tsubame is shown to be very needy and emotionally unstable when it comes to romance. She's confident in her own feelings to the point where she would just go to some random old dude and get advice from him. She needs a figure that she can use as a stabilizer. This is the central part to her development. While this applies to Miko as well, the point is that it doesn't need to be her romantic interest to deliver that sort of role. Kaguya and Shirogane are two perfectly good role models that can offer her support. Meanwhile, Tsubame MUST have Ishigami play this role for her because her problem comes from her issues with dating and romance. Now, Ishigami currently is still extremely insecure and unconfident in himself, and I'm not sure how it's possible to gain that confidence in 3 months. Hell, even Prez took like 2 years to actually get Kaguya to really start paying attention to him. Furthermore, Ishigami's idea of improving himself isn't about developing his confidence, as the recent chapter showed. He's more concerned in becoming someone popular with "high specs" or something, something that is completely tangentially different from what Tsubame actually needs. Instead of interacting with her more, he puts everything on himself to "improve" in 3 months.

So while Iino has a pathway that doesn't involve Ishigami where she can develop, Tsubame and Ishigami's development are locked within each other, and because of this, destined to fail.

Are you retarded? What do other people have to do with Tsubame's feelings?

Why do people bother writing wallposts full of assumptions and wrong information?

Because anything that doesn't follow your own opinion is wrong to you, and because you never bother to correct them with good arguments and just shitpost.

The only 180 is in your head. Papagane giving her advice changes nothing. The only thing that has changed is that she's now a character and not a plot device.
For her to win, she'd need a whole different manga down to the genre, focused on her and her issues.
Dunno, why do people not bother to accept a discussion and ignore everything that contradicts their ship?

I wonder how Ishigami's past will play into this.
I have a feeling if both girls learnt about it they will work together to clear his name.
Tsubame with her connections and Miko with her autism power.

Does he have much competition either way? What godlike romcom is there that Kaguya has to compete with?

>Tsubame and Ishigami's development are locked within each other, and because of this, destined to fail.
Some nice mental gymnastics there, if anything this made Tsubame have an actual chance at winning, everyone and their mother expects Miko to win, but this made it pretty clear: Iino doesn't need Ishigami to develop her character, if anything her being rejected would give her the most development.

Right now the story makes it look like the proper way would be: Ishigami gets together with Tsubame and solves her issue > Miko gets rejected and gets development > Ishigami and Tsubame break up or solve their issues and stay together > if they stay together Miko moves on and Maki learns to move on too from this.

What i mean is that there's nowhere else to go from here to get there.
Ishigami doesn't have to do anything but wait for Tsubame to make up her mind and confess.
So unless something major happens, the main course of the story is this.
It doesn't matter who thinks he can do it: The way the story is set is locked mechanically:
Boy likes girl
Girl has to decide if she wants to get with boy
There's nothing really standing in their way except Tsubame's indecisiveness, which either bites her in the ass or has no reason to exist at all.
If the author wants to do this but with Miko instead, then there is no conflict in Ishigami as a character.
>"But he said he wants to be better"
what does that mean narratively?
let's be honest: He's changed already for the better, what more does he have to do to be worthy?
Tsubame too, as a character, seems to have only "Falling in Love and confessing" as an ending to her character
Which ironically parallels Miko.
The main difference is that Tsubame has the advantage here, as basically everything depends on what she does. Nothing she can do can alter the course of the subplot if not by ending it. It does imply developement, but it's something self-contained.
If we assume Miko is going to win, it would imply her having Ishigami fall for her once she realizes her feelings, which means she'd have to change and better herself, and interacting with Ishigami.
Tsubame winning outright 100% would inevitably be a cop out unless done spectacularly well
>Option A
Miko only realizes her feelings when it's too late: No developement for Miko, no conflict in subplot
>Option B
Miko confesses without doing much else and gets rejected
No conflict for anyone but Miko, romantic subplot has no conflict
>Option C
Miko goes through her own arc and changes for the better, starts having a normal relationship with Ishigami, still ends up rejected
Subplot has conflict that ends up unresolved and would most likely feel unnecessary and pointless

Attached: 2355235235325235.jpg (1000x729, 111K)

Would she have won in IB then?

I mean. I still don't expect it to work out but then again not a lot has really changed imo. I'm glad Tsubame is a character now, I'm glad Miko is starting her development, but the former has always been in a superior position even if it looks otherwise in a meta sense.

Again, who is even saying the last part other than people clearly shitposting?

Despite the harem issues, I still place Jitsu wa highly, higher than Kaguya even mainly cause it is complete by now

Why should I even bother correcting someone who doesn't even know when did Kaguya start paying attention to Prez? (spoiler: it didn't take 2 years)
Clearly the bullshit spewed by someone so stupid he can't even keep track of the events of this manga shouldn't even be considered as discussion.

Congratulations. You read my last sentence and ignored everything before that.

Yes, she started paying attention to him after he beat her in a contest. But President only started gaining the confidence to believe that Kaguya might be romantically interested in him much much later.

Very nice thread, but can we talk about something else other than this for the next one? Thanks.

Attached: 1554939318166.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Option C would be incredibly frustrating
>"What ? Your hard work will be rewarded someday ? Sorry, that was a lie."

AKA FORESHADOWING

This would be bad but I'd laugh.

What hard work?
What have she done to win over Ishigami's affection?
That's right nothing.

Having Ishigami change his heart and fall for Miko is way more frustrating
>What? I'll try my best to make you fall for me? Ha forget about it it was a joke

Because the rest was not worth adressing, Mikofags do this every single time, they keep making shit that doesn't matter look bad for no reason, why is it bad that Ishigami is trying to improve himself? Shirogane did the same thing and Aka literally said in a interview that he likes this type of thing. You guys keep saying that Ishigami is pretending to be someone that he isn't, while Shirogane did this the entire fucking manga, you guys are straight up deluding yourselves at this point.
Another one
>Miko being rejected is bad
What the fuck are you guys smoking?

Cope harder Slutfag

ah shit i forgot that was a thing
this foreshadowing is honestly starting to piss me off.
Either it serves a porpouse and this triangle bullshit is only here to annoy, or it serves no porpouse and exists only to create artificial suffering and subvert our expectation™

Attached: 1553743923809.jpg (500x667, 37K)

Yeah /u/ shit is boring let's focus on Tsubame and Ishigami

Did you even read what I was replying to ? In that case she was working hard to seduce Ishigami but she still failed.

I don't even think Tsubamefags do this. It's just you in particular that is just too retarded to understand an argument, so you dumb it down so your tiny little brain can process it.

No, I never said Ishigami trying to improve himself is bad. And also, Aka clearly tried to express the idea that what Shirogane did was uniquely applicable to him, and was a very precarious route.

So Ishigami's hardwork doesn't deserved to be rewarded but Miko's does?
Waifuism at its best.

Attached: 1566784281877.jpg (382x239, 35K)

I suggested you re-read the entire manga and pay special attention to chapter 1.
And don't expect people to bother arguing with you when not only your assumptions are wrong, but also your facts. That's something simply unforgivable.

I wouldn't consider that even part of the love triangle debacle, just an end goal for her development, being a better person for herself will give her the acknowledgement that she wants.

>Being a nice person instead of a bitch is hard work

You are retarded. Prez in chapter 1 is fooling himself and is just looking for an excuse to not confess himself. His later behaviour proves he has no confidence at all when it comes to Kaguya's feelings

it's not that it's bad, it's that after the set up that Aka created it would inevitably feel bad for anyone who doesn't viscerally hate Miko.
Hating Miko and wanting to see her lose is the only reason it would be interesting to see her lose.
From a story standpoint, building foreshadowing and setups just to ignore them for the sake of a particular type of character developement to ensue is usually bad
It could be done right, of course, but it would mean having many more aspects turn up to make it engaging, and that's something that is usuallyr eserved for the main couples.
As it is, having Miko become a better person and then still lose would make everything before it pointless.
It's the same principle as Chekov's gun. Either what you show has something to do with the story, or it shouldn't be there.
And i'm not talking about Miko developing, i'm talking about everything else about Miko and Ishigami.
I'm speaking personally, but i think that if by removing Miko from the equation the romance of the "winning" couple ends up being boring or straight foreward, then it's bad.
This regardless of whether this is going to happen or not

You can argue semantics all you want, but the point still stands that it was a lot longer than 3 months when Shirogane started gaining enough confidence to assume that Kaguya would like him.

You may be a nice person by nature, but for others it's hard to change

I don't even hate Miko but I want her to lose in order to get her well-needed reality check.
Getting a dick isnt going to solve her problem,
only enable her dependency.

>Miko become a better person and then still lose
And Ishigami become a better person and then still lose isn't?

It kinda is when you spend most of your life as a shitty person. Wanting to change isn't so simple generally speaking.

For Kaguya, and I mean only for her, it was because she was raised with the mindset that she should be a sociopath.

She is not a bitch person by nature like Kaguya
She is just a bitch to Ishigami

Yes what Shirogane did was unique but Aka never implied that it was truly a bad thing, what was bad is how far he goes with that.
You can make MIko become a better person BECAUSE she lost, if anything saying that your attitude towards people have consequences would be a nice thing to have here, specially because we have Maki getting the realistic tsundere treatment. And like that user said the same can be said for Ishigami, he put a lot of effort going after Tsubame, wouldn't that be the same thing?

Wait, so what has Tsubame done for Ishigami? Like, she was nice to him. So was she to literally every other person on the planet. I guess she also offered her body, but...

Miko has kept Ishigami from being expelled, went out of her way to argue his case, and continues to look out for him as he's still on a sort of "probation" from his incident. She might not treat him nice, but that's partly due to all the work she continues to need to do for him.

I'm just not sure how Tsubame in any way, shape, or form has worked harder than Miko for Ishigami.

As if Miko hasn't "Lost" enough.
She doesn't need to lose to change, a "reality check" is something she can definitely have as soon as she realizes she's in love with someone who doesn't yet like her back.
As i said, having her realize that she's in love but do nothing about it and lose and become sad is so passive it can't be considered character developement.
>"Oh i was rejected how sad, but i have fwiends so now i'm better"
Instead of her becoming a better person to be worthy of love.
I mean, again, it could happen if Aka wants to channel his inner IB again and make character suffer just because
Besides Ishigami already is a better person, what more should he even do?
He said he wants to change himself, but he doesn't have much more to correct, aside from his random spurts of depression that Miko wanted to help him with.
Tsubame is the one with the finger on the trigger here, Ishigami has zero agency in her deciding to get with him.

>but he doesn't have much more to correct
His personality, as a human being, is pretty crap.
He's dumb, antisocial, an underachiever and half the school hates him.
Which mirrors prez's first year perfectly.

Having Maki already makes the idea of her losing kind of weak.
Having two times the same character is a bit on the boring side of things.
Aside from shittalking him at times, which is something he's never shown to be spiteful about, she's done nothing bad to him.
She did help him numerous times, the thing is, he doesn't know about any of them.
If you want to teach that your attitude has consequences, Miko has helped him a lot regardless, and becoming better socially to make him fall for her would just be another thing to add.
I don't understand why you all imply she needs "punishment"
As if Ishigami himself isn't guilty of being a little shit

Don't exacerbate this stupidity please. There's more than enough here as it is.

>As if Ishigami himself isn't guilty of being a little shit
It always starts with her being annoying about some stupid rule that doesn't even apply to the stuco.

He's already overcome his negative traits a long time ago without the help of Tsubame.
He's not dumb at all, learned how to be more social thanks to both the prez and Kaguya, learned how to believe in himself from them, half the school hates him for something he had no fault in.
Prez and Kaguya are the ones who pushed him foreward till now, then Miko post Tsubame depression.
His personality right now is positive, what else does he have to correct?

>if anything saying that your attitude towards people have consequences would be a nice thing to have here.
This is the typical Mikohater. So engrossed in their own opinion that they don't even realize that their relationship is fine as it is. Ishigami isn't exactly polite to her either. Both are used to that sort of badmouthing, but that doesn't stop them from helping each other selflessly when it counts.
Ishigami is not a self insert. Fuck. You may forget from time to time but he does have a personality.

It's not wrong.

She is literally a baby needed to be badysitted at all times as pointed out by every character. (mind you this is not an insult this is just what her current character is)
She has a childish black and white view of the world.

How is getting Ishigami's dick going to help with her problem?

>Ishigami, i want to be your friend, if you're willing to compromise
"Lol no, i'm going to bring porn to school next week too"
>Ishigami playing videogames instead of doing your job is wrong
"Lol i'm sitting here where i can play videogames."
I mean i like Ishigami and Miko is particularly bitchy with this sort of stuff, but she does often have a point

Ishigami needs to build his confidence. His main fault is his passivity and his hesitation in any action he takes. Shirogane said this about him, so that's probably what Aka wants to develop with him.

You seem to be hitting a good point here, so I want to look at the scenario objectively.
With IshiTsuba, Aka has set up a number of misunderstandings that make Ishigami look incredibly confident and bold, and Ishigami's own efforts have been focused on impressing Tsubame at the festival committee and getting his grades up to fit that model. He's been focused on his own qualifications to date her. It's Tsubame that brings up notions of getting to know one another better, and Prez who brings up "honestly considering the other person's feelings". Ishigami skips past that to focus on "qualifications".
>he put a lot of effort going after Tsubame
Not going to take sides here, but there's such thing as misdirected effort. Tsubame isn't Kaguya. Ishigami's qualifications aren't her issue, and they're not something that would catch her attention. Kaguya actually cares about Prez's grades, having a rivalry with him over studying, which established a dynamic between them. However, that only made her notice him, not fall for him.

Ishigami already has Tsubame's attention but is still focused on his lack of self-worth rather than focusing on her. His effort is flowing the wrong direction.

On the other hand, Miko hasn't done anything yet besides be an absolute disaster of emotional instability, so Ishigami's still doing a better job.

I'm not saying that they dislike each other, I'm saying that people that badmouth each other constantly become best friends at best, that shit never goes into a romantic direction and if it does it goes bad very fucking fast.

>Miko hasn't done anything yet besides be an absolute disaster of emotional instability.
To be fair, she's just now reaching the starting line.

I think they do but that's besides the point, Miko is definitely the aggressor in many of these disputes but Ishigami hardly helps de-escalate these fights, hell he unintentionally escalates it most of the time since his dark knight savior routine comes off as condescending to her. She's more objectively wrong if that's going to be a point of contention but it takes two to tango.

It's kinda wrong but it's also phrased in a way that makes that user sound really fucking stupid.

Miko not ending up with Ishigami doesn't mean she's gonna be a new Maki.
She can always move on and fall in love again with someone like Mikado or a fat old man.
Now THAT would be the true character development I expect from Aka.

It's not "Getting" it that will make her better
But once realizing she is in love with her, if she wants to have a chance, she would have to try and get better.
Love can motivate one to be better, as shown by Prez
Becoming better through losing love wouldn't really make much sense.
"Oh i am sad."
"No don't."
"Ok, now i'm suddenly a better person"
Instead of her slowly becoming better because of love.
And if she fails to be loved even after becoming better then it would kind of spoil the idea of the story, since Tsubame basically only has to make a decision and Ishigami isn't changing now for her.
Again, he says he wants to change, but there's nothing wrong with him that needs to be changed.
Tsubame herself never pointed out anything wrong with him. She doesn't even know of his negative traits. The diea he has to become better for her doesn't make sense.

Lots of assumption are being made here.

Of course Ishigami wouldn't know about Tsubame's real problem yet,
otherwise Aka will have nothing left to write,
but I expect him to find out sooner or later.

Like said, it's less badmouthing and more pointing some real flaws. Miko is a gullible moron with a need to be praised. Ishigami is a lazy delinquent prone to self hatred. It's less actual malice and more of a "I can't leave this person alone" kind of meddling. Kinda like Toradora but without it being so depressingly one sided.

Yeah, Aka is one of the few writers that are competent enough to realize that "not getting together isn't the end of the world", so if a character goes in that direction (probably Maki) it would be nice.

From a meta perspective, wouldn't it make sense for Aka to give a case where Shirogane's philosophy won't work?

>Of course Ishigami wouldn't know about Tsubame's real problem yet,
STDs?

Would make sense, but that is pretty obvious already, personally I don't think it's worth the time to go in that direction.

This puts the problem I think Ishigami will have adopting Shirogane's previous approach into better words than I could. I brought up their relationship feeling too one sided before this point and him literally going for the "I'll make her confess to me" thing now just reinforces that imo.

I'm also not really on a side here but that is the complication I expect will come from this situation while Miko gets her shit together.