2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: overlord_sezon3_main[1].jpg (1200x630, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maruyama_kugane/status/1173079519739006976?s=19
overlordvolume10.blogspot.com/2019/08/no-more-overlord.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you're not.

And nothing of value was lost

non manga here, does nfirea knowing ainz
= momon end up fucking ainz over?

RIP.

>in the midst of wracking my mind whether this series will even get translated anymore with Nigel quitting
>Yea Forums thread pops up like clockwork
Is the LN really RIP for non-Chinese speaking anons?

>Over before facing any challenge

I don’t get it, what’s the fun in seeing someone take over the world without any meaningful opposition

twitter.com/maruyama_kugane/status/1173079519739006976?s=19

only chong liked this ching shit

Someone will pick up the slack, though it probably will take much longer to tl.

Maruyana had stated he wants to end the series at vol 17 or 18 for a while now. It should really be no surprise.

It's dead because the author hasn't released anything and he threw massive fits about piracy which left people with a bad taste in their mouths.

But technically this is a prequel right, or the author seems to have lost interest?

what was the schedule for next volume?

Exactly. Which is a shame, because it was a pretty well executed isekai. Focusing on the guardians adapting to the new world instead of just being a massive powertrip for Ainz was a great idea since the beginning.

How far along is the manga now?

Has he ever stated which Pleiades is his favorite? It's Lupusregina isn't it?

>create a fascinating backstory with the post-apocalyptic world humanity lives in
>create an interesting premise for an isekai story, with the possibility of inter-dimensional conflict between ainz and the old world
>nah fuck all of that, I want to write a high school romance novel lol wrestling
>and here's some cgi goats, fuck you.
>and stop pirating my SHIT gaijin hahahah a

>forgotten
You wish.
I won't forget that absolute garbage LN and horrendous anime adaption that made everything even worse.

Jesus christ, now he's even making jokes about how he's going to end it in 5 volumes.
I've lost even the last bit of respect for this piece of shit.

What did Nishiki Enrai write in Narberal's settings that she turned out like this?

Attached: 72724170_p0.png (707x1000, 673K)

Massive fits? He posted one tweet saying he didn't like that someone TLed the evileye story since that was supposed to be exclusive after someone tweeted to him it was being posted online, then the next day said it wouldnt impact anything and he was just mad.

He probably was simply mentally ill and couldn't complete a plotline even if his life depended on it. What prevented him from concluding Clementines story? Nothing. Yet she disappeared with that bald dude for some reason. Its been years and we still dont know why and it will probably end this way. Just like those fucking spinoff mercenaries who just were named and had exposition for some reason yet simply walked away without anything happening further.

I haven't read or watched Overlord. What's all this talk about someone quitting? Is it the author or the guy TLing into English?

Attached: 4536234123412.jpg (750x422, 25K)

did someone say massive tits?

Attached: 1567383470645.jpg (1378x1378, 885K)

Take your Yea Forums crossposting faggoting somewhere else.

Vampires need not apply.

Attached: 76533366_p0.png (1696x1000, 2.62M)

Aura is such a cutie, I want to boink her.

Attached: aura_boink.gif (480x270, 647K)

>the author hasn't released anything
EE spin off though.

>best friend is a masochistic pervert giant bug monster
Is being Nabe suffering?

And that's a very good thing

Both. Author talking about ending the LN in a few volumes and he was mad on Twitter that people were fantranslating it so the guy who was doing the translations stopped.

wait is Narbs a dumb ice queen to match with dumb ice king Cocytus?

Attached: demiplan.jpg (720x420, 35K)

>ywn see pandora and shalltear finding out they have tons of common interests other than collecting and sex and they become best friends
>ywn see nabe and cocytus make jokes and laugh at stupid shit
>ywn aura, mare, yuri, eclair and dogmaid have a picnic on the 6th floor
>ywn see the other guardians be friends with the other npc's because their creators were best buds

Attached: flavor.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Take Maruyama's advice from the side story afterword and write it yourself you gaijin scum

Funny thing, the first person to mention Pandora's Actor is Shalltear who mentions his existence as a rumor to Sebas, but neither of them is ever shown interacting with him (at least knowingly since PA pretended to be Ainz to Sebas - funnily enough that was their first ever interaction). We know they've interacted but we've never seen it and have no canon idea of their relationship.

Attached: pa_ainz_hmm.png (900x566, 500K)

They're not a couple, just a couple of friends.

>Overlord is wasted potential due to autistic author and other shit
>Re:Zero WN's is good but the LNs are fucking atrocious
>Konosuba has drops of quality after the fifth volume
Why must all of the isekais have embarrassing blunders?

w-what do they do together?

Because they are all written by people that have
the same level of talent and work ethic as a writer of fanfic.com. Some have good ideas but they dont know how plan anything ahead and they dont know how to execute those ideas.

>haha just write your own material bro, it's just as canon as mine
Authors who take Death of the Author as gospel are infuriating, facetious or not.

Attached: 1366532118.jpg (680x491, 42K)

That means 18 volumes which is an increase, he’s fucking around.
>I’m going to end it on vol 16
>in Germany said he will end it on vol 17
>now it’s ending on vol 18

He better sell the ip and let the editor continue, I want the other continents and the real earth plotline.

>Two autistic kids playing together
Explore each others bodies and try to understand why their nethers parts tingle when they touch them also tea parties.

>real earth plot
you people disgust me, the endgame for ainz is realizing his friends are already with him, the npc's then fucking the shit out of albedo

>read the cunts tweet
>it's about how the dumb foreigners don't import books they cannot understand for 5x the price
>tons of dick suckers writing "sensei i support you" while showing off their 300$+ collections
I would have bought some dumb figure or merch if it was easily available but now i'm going to actively avoid supporting him.
He also seems blissfully unaware that the only reason why his book is popular is exclusively because of so-bin.

Attached: 1494261400504.jpg (500x541, 70K)

>there are people that don’t want the real earth plot with super tech vs high end magic
You disgust me.

>not getting rich on exclusive content speculation

Attached: eenovel.jpg (738x2101, 607K)

I would buy a spin off of Ainz son desu

Dubs confirm good taste.

I want Ainz to become a hero and save the humans of the real earth. It would be utterly kino.
>NPCs get to see what real humans are like, in their fully monstrous and unopposed form
>NW humans get terrorized by earth humans and call them monsters
>Ainz fights glow in the dark three letter tacticool agencies with sci-fi weaponry
>CZ gets to upgrade herself with a bunch of cool real world weapons
Fuck maruyama. Why even mention the dystopia if you'll never use it in the story?

Considering how much of a clusterfuck of a game Yggdrasil is, I am going to expect and even bigger clusterfuck of a shitshow on whatever Maruyama thinks how the most common appliances works

Attached: 1453964860742.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Is Shalltear an Otaku?

I’m listening to the soundtrack right now faggot

Wow what a shame instead of getting $0 from you he gets...$0.
The latter is also false because like alot of LNs, he initially wrote it as a web novel. It was fairly popular so Kadokawa asked him if he wanted to make it into a LN series.

>Overlord subplot
>Going somewhere
Lmao

>Overlord subplot
Does Albedo spying on Ainz and being in his bed all day will go somewhere?

>the planet is a hell zone outside of the eco domes so they don’t even hesitate to use nukes
>hordes of robots fighting each other
>other dome breaks thanks to one dome nation winning and everyone dies slowly of radiation

good your anime sucks

would be for the best if everyone forgot what happened really

Season 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2>3
The adaptation would have brought more people in if the second and third seasons weren’t wet farts.
>series called overlord
>overlord is barely present in seasons 2 and 3

Yup, amount of stupidity and lack of common sense is what I would expect from a sci-fi shit under Maruyama

Can we not just transport Nazarick into Warhammer world?

>Nazarick gets transported near the Eye of Terror
>90% of NPCs fell for Slaneesh and turned their guild into a rape dungeon
Can Ainz escape with his calcium intact?

Attached: 1428807949561.png (900x810, 704K)

Go back to writing volume 14, you hack.

Attached: soon to (not) appear in volume 14 (never ever).jpg (2577x3679, 2.06M)

Well the LN translator quit so I guess I'll have to forget about it now.

If WCI are the basis for getting into the NW, would Albedo get transported like Ainz in the Spinoff as well since she has 2 WCIs with her? What would Albedo do if she was alone and without Ainz?

> —And so, this is the 14th book to me. Therefore, while I apologize to those people who are looking
forward to Volume 14, Maruyama’s heart is filled with the feeling that he’s finished Volume 14. The
next one will be Volume 15~

fuck off pedo
stop discussing out of nowhere crap you discussed a million times already
faggot trash

What's the problem with Re:Zero's LNs? Not gory enough for you?

I still don't understand how a psycho cunt like Clementine manages to be so sexy.

Attached: 57095255_p0.png (800x1300, 833K)

Isekai harem bullshit is forgotten, what a shock

Attached: IMG_-8lbm0d.jpg (282x282, 27K)

Answer or stop crapping yourself

Good. Your adaptation is bad and you should feel bad.

read the mood and fuck off

Jesus fuck the Enri and Nphi tower defence shit was so fucking boring, lizard men stuff was top tier though

Overlord isn't harem though.

He's shooting himself in the foot by telling the US market to wait 5 years for garbage Yen Press tier translations. By that point nobody will give a shit and itll be bargain bin trash.

How big will Albedo's breasts get if she gets pregnant?

It doesn't matter because no new volume is going to come out anyway.

calm down Philip

So anyone collecting physical copies is either going to have to have a gap between 13 and 15, or acquire and awkwardly shove the AU "book" between them?

There’s a reason undead isn’t explored in WH, ainz necromancy makes him instant god tier.
Wci cuts off chaos gods influence and since puny humans can beat daemons no one stand a chance against nazarick.
Make an energy absorption super item and chug it into the warps.

It's a good question, how do half human half demon babies look and act like?

He’s joking and apparently no one can take a sarcastic jokes anymore without berating him.

Japanese and sarcasm go together horribly, no wonder everyone is freaking out at every single thing he posts.

The Tyranids ARE the 40k necromancers, user. They also have the Necrons who are true immortal thanks to super tec from eons ago made by Old Gods

Also, Chaos God's influence is not mind control, mind you. It's about showing the person what they want, promising what it, and perverting it

Khorne for those who seek power, battle, and honor
Tzeentch for those who seek forbidden knowledge
Nurgle for those who wish to survive
Slanesh for those who love pleasures. Damn sure that Albedo, Shalltear, Dimuirge, etc. are all going to fall for the lust for Ainz.

Don't think he ever said he's going to end it on vol 16, have a source for that? He said he was going to end it on 17 or 18.

Why write when I can make hundreds of thousands from dumb japs buying for the EE side story.

CGI ARMY REPORTING FOR DUTY

Attached: 781e9afbee4c356a73253a4b089ac7b0.png (230x205, 84K)

>cgi goblin rollcall went on for at least 2 minutes
why

What if everyone in Nazarick were a goblin?

Otherwise they'd have to animate something else for the unaccounted for seconds.

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1854, 703K)

>maruyama wants more seasons
I can't understand being able to stomach seeing a creation of yours brutalized like this without being sick, let alone encouraging it.

Attached: 1549403303316.jpg (400x381, 36K)

still can't get over it

Attached: look.gif (329x206, 3.66M)

Maruyama is playing 72D Chess and is making sure that the use of CGI dies forever in japan

Do Mare and Aura know about sex or are they innocent kids?

Attached: 76114359_p12.jpg (600x843, 357K)

Mare is super lame.

easy money for an asshole who doenst want to work

>tyranids hive creatures
>necromancer
Unless you mean necrons but they are robots in the form of skeletons not necromancers.

>*splatters you with a staff*

Attached: 524.gif (480x270, 3.98M)

What? The Tyranids collect biomass and turns then into part of their hive.
This ofcourse includes bones, seashells, and even fecal matter. Anything that has DNA, really

What's more is that, unlike Ainz who just ressurect the dead into higher forms, the Tyranids are fully capable of collecting special biomass which they would copy and distribute among the hive.

Gene stealers who collected Ork dna- major artillery bombardment
Dead Space Marine - complete immune to bioweapons and walking heresy where any who dares speak of it gets executed because Space Marines will never fight against the Imperium
Dead Eldar - psyke users. Major Eldar can destroy entire planets

user probably meant in the "for every enemy that falls, our numbers grow" sort of way, since Tyranics eat the dead on both sides of the conflict and immediately shit out new troops.

>Mare grows into a Chad
>Takes all of Nazarick's virginities

including Ainz-sama's

Attached: mare smug.png (1294x905, 647K)

To be honest I was kind offended with His comment about foreigners, I think that He got to much money and it went to His head.
It is really sad for me as He is only Japan author that I actually supported and bought His books when they come out in my country.i did it after reading fan traslation of His work, Right now I have 9 volumes but i'm not sure if i will be buying next volumes when they come out.

>Mare fucks Albedo and then Ainz
Indirect sex?

Attached: e25b2d4da42619c33a6f93ffaceb4e5a.png (1366x768, 747K)

>drawing albado butterface when the anime drew her a nice and developed feminine face
how can you miss the mark by that much?

I want to stuff Albedo's face with butter.

Attached: 73352003_p0.png (700x838, 289K)

and more

Attached: 73352003_p1.png (800x958, 373K)

Yea Forums tier thread, fuck off

AND MORE

Attached: 73352003_p2.png (800x963, 412K)

EVER THICKER AND MORE BUTTERY

Attached: 73352003_p3.png (800x998, 455K)

>developed feminine face
Isn't she Chinese? Inb4 Wuxia heir who's also a Reincarnation

arubedo-san

Attached: 76726817_p0.jpg (1640x2198, 325K)

Why is there barely any love for best boy?

Attached: Pandora's_Actor.png (1196x1920, 1.63M)

He's the type of character who's only good in small doses so Maruyama has actually been pretty good with utilizing him.

Although CZ should introduce Neia to her boyfriend one of these days.

Attached: pacz.jpg (2039x2894, 2.08M)

are there other players in the new world?

>PA and CZ are the only NPCs who support Ainz over their creators
Can robots make babies?

>non manga
retard

Someone wrote a fanfic continuation of overlord longer than the entire lord of the rings

How much better would overlord be if it were animated by ufotable?

>PA supports Ainz over his creator

NANI

Attached: ainzuh.png (1344x543, 978K)

What if ainz casts a jamming spell severing the hive mind link? does death aura and necromancy work since they are lifeforms? if not can ainz put a bunch of them together and cast a undead summoning spell? what would a hard counter npc designed to shit on psychics do?

Attached: umu.png (1600x900, 986K)

Yes, well not in the present when Ainz is there (as far as we know) but there have been in the past. The players who had offspring are basically demi gods and are called godkins.

you are just quoting misquotes from badly translated twitter posts. That is just his next milestone he is trying to reach and is currently trying to finish the current arc. Poor overworked and unmotivated bastard

I see you are a man of taste.

She organizes a shady hit squad, but that hasn't gone anywhere.

are any of the off spring around while ainz is?

She's spying on Ainz since the series started, how long till she learns of Ainz past and what will she think of it?

I love Albedo; the more the better.

Attached: falbedo.jpg (1784x1492, 1.12M)

The undead are a Chaos (especially Nurgle) thing in 40k you fucking lorelets.

Some things are left best forgotten.

Attached: overlord cg drummers.webm (853x480, 2.95M)

He wants Suzuki Satoru to be happy instead of living as Ainz, that is marrying Albedo and all that

jesus fucking christ

>season 3 was absolute garbage
>maruyama turned out to be a cunt
>nigel quit
why do the things i love make me suffer?

Why the fuck did Nigel quit ?

overlordvolume10.blogspot.com/2019/08/no-more-overlord.html

>maruyama turned out to be a cunt
Isn't Shalltear his waifu? Does he RP as a vampire loli?

Would Nigel and Maruyama become good friends?

maruyama would strangle nigel for daring to bring glorious nippon-exclusive content to filthy gaijin

Nurgle disease shit isn’t undead and neither is chaos.
There are undead like vampire instead but others are never used since they know an undead horde will kill everything.
Ainz singlehandedly takes over 40k since he’s immune to all mindfuckery and control and is all 20+ dnd wizard.

Their writing is very similar

nigel should just write smut

Would OL work as an echi, smut or full on hentai series?

>nigel and maruyama are actually the same people
>maruyama wants to stop writing overlord so he realized the best thing to do is crash his reader base with no survivors
sisters.......

i blame reddit and twitter for everything.

>Maruyama makes a DnD campaign setting
>It's only available physically in Japan in a limited print at very high prices
>Nips refuse to scan it
What now?

people visiting japan

>Abe refuses entry into Japan only to people who want to make babies

so people that don't want to make babies but buy stuff and distribute it online can enter fine?

Meant the other way around, to leave you need to have a child and raise it till it can have a child of it's own

>What the hell is that?

Attached: 1502573430291.jpg (642x370, 110K)

Sounds like an LN premise
>be foreigner from america
>go to japan for a bit because of work related business
>try to go back home
>abe himself comes by and stops me from leaving the country
>"You can't leave, you will have a full blooded japanese child first."
>but i'm white
>"You will not leave until you have that child."
>but i'm infertile and can't have children
>"You will have the child."
>now I have three months to have a child before my visa expires

so they can enter and scan fine? also the clear answer to this is:
1. Building a sufficiently dextrous drone
2. sending drone to japan
3. using drone to scan pages
4.win
or just enter and then leave illegally

Dumb Gaijin, it has an anti scan protection, Maruyama won't let you do as you please

Re:Zero fandom died due Rem being ISEKAI'D HARD

Next volume's plot

Attached: Dragon Kingdom Vassalage.png (1105x287, 30K)

just take photos of it

Scan *and photo protection per Maruyama's request

ok just look at it through a camera or something and copy the words and pictures

Maruyama kicks your crotch and takes away your eyesight

good thing i'm wearing my poison spike tipped groin guard and have a seeing eye dog to do the transcription

>An author takes more volumes to finish a story than he originally planned

Stop the fucking presses.

How many volumes before Ainz has kids?

Can Ainz best other Isekai protagonists on a battle of wits? He's a genius right?

watch isekai quartet its the best overlord anime we will ever get

I want to watch an Overlord anime from Albedo and Pandora's perspectives 24/7, what do they do in their free time?

He's messing with our broken hearts, he could still end it on vol 16 and throw everything in the trash.

Mind mind controlled anf fucked by a human they keep as a janitor

Attached: I suppose.jpg (1280x1845, 656K)

I don't think Ainz approves of that

Literally who?

post looong shalltear

I really enjoyed this show but S3 was weak.

Attached: 1564489218781.jpg (736x1073, 119K)

>you will never be a young human begging at the feet of albedo to be her underling in exchange for your life
>she will never begrudgingly take you under her wing and become your adoptive mother
>you will never slowly commit more and more atrocities and have your humanity slip away under her instruction
>you will never have papa bones as a daddy
bros.....

Author really had no clue what do with his own series, so it was bound to be abandoned and forgotten. I'm amazed that there people stupid enough to stick with it for 14 volumes.

When did it all start to go wrong? Hard mode: No Lizard arc mentions.

Once vol 11 comes out in late October, the official translations will only be 2 volumes behind the untranslated stuff.

>so the guy who was doing the translations stopped.
Nah, Nigel quit cause he got tired of the series as a whole. But I think the whole shitshow did have an effect about his decision making

What if Albedo was programmed to be a tsundere? Instead of a hard dere

Dead

Attached: 1549282941793.jpg (800x800, 611K)

Sorry, late reply
No, just no.
The Hive mind has been disrupted many times but it simply repairs itself as higher class warriors simply creates another link for the local forces until another Hive Link was made

If Nazarick came to face the Tyranids, it's either they win within a year or they will be fucked once the brood evolved and adapt to them

Those liches, werewolves, and other lesser beings in Nazarick would easily be used as gene source for the Tyranids.
Should they manage to kill one of the organic maids, she would not only serve them, she would also be outright cloned as an entire army.

Fuck's sake, they do not even have to kill anyone.
They only need a DNA sample obtained through any means like some skin flakes or hair follicle.

You saw how Brain managed to cut Shalltear's fingernail. You shall see a Genestealer take that fingernail to create their own army of Shalltears who shall steal even more genes

Absolutely everything on Warhammer is ridiculously over the top nonsense. Back in the 90's everyone thought that Nurgle would win in the end because everything decays. Then the Tyranids came in from other Galaxy. Then the Chaos Drones were retconned into Necrons who once ruled the Milky Way and would rule again.

Attached: 1491127562011.png (444x475, 194K)