Promare

Holy shit, this is crazy. Just watched it and I have a big dumb smile, how they can do this literally everytime? Are Nakashima and Imaishi unironically geniuses? This is like anime from another place and time that we dont deserve, best thing since ttgl or klk (what you prefer). They did it, they saved anime, bros.

Attached: 19607.3022852733.jpg (400x570, 53K)

Since a fellow Kill la Kill fan is saying this.

I'm going to give it a try when it releases on the Internet

Any camrips I'm getting desperate

When i watched it today, at the final scene the hall was visibly excited and restless. I was just sitting with big dumb smile.

Dude, camrip not really best experience for anime that mostly based around visuals and sound. Wait a little more.

>best thing since ttgl or klk
That's a pretty low bar you set.

Ttgl and klk is living classic of action anime, kys fag

Both are really bad example of action anime.

Glad you ruskies are enjoying it. Still no confirmed date for my country ;_;

Yeah, 100%. Imaishi and nakashima have the brain to be rocket scientists. They hide their power levels by making really smart and entertaining anime about seemingly silly, crazy, and over the top things.

>implying imaishit isn't Yea Forums

>camrips
does anyone actually does this today anymore?

>cumrips

Dudes do yourselves a favor and go watch it on a big screen with a large popcorn and a couple beers.
It's one of a kind experience.

This crazy shit deserved to be seen on a big screen.

Attached: __gueira_lio_fotia_and_meis_promare_drawn_by_dokur01__f20dcc82e095a66465dcc0ef0c3c2323.jpg (2048x1200, 229K)

There are people who are stuck in countries that don't have that luxury, you know

>pic
The sequence of him making a bike after that was so fucking cool.

Weir that they show it even in here but not somewhere else.
I thought everybody else were getting a lot more anime movie releases.

STOP POSTING ABOUT IT FAGGOTS I WANT TO WATCH IT SO BAD

Where is this movie being shown on the 20th? I only see premieres for the 17th and 19th.

I'm likely gonna watch it in 2020 sometimes when I get the chance. I'm in west asia right now. we don't get luxury like anime movies.
I skipped Yea Forums for the entire summer to avoid the spoilers and the tension.

>spoilers
It's an Imaishi story. You should know everything about the plot by now.