Chapter 122 Leaks

Not gonna say who I am, but I have leaks on the upcoming Shingeki no Kyojin chapter 122.

Eren touches Ymir before she executes Zeke's command, Eren experiences her past and why she has become a slave.

Ymir, holding the 'Attack titan' and being of royal blood was able to see eren observing her through the path he created by touching Ymir in the present. She spoke to him 1,820 years ago when she obtained the power of the titans and told him this interaction would awaken her the slave state she is in in the present. This is what was misconveyed as the 'Deal with the Devil' when she obtained her powers.

She tells Eren she will mend mend him (as she did with Zeke) but he has to assemble all 9 titans in one place and have them all touch if he wants his will to come true (this was the deal she made 1820 years ago with him).

She was eaten by her royal family 13 years after obtaining the power of the titans, starting the curse of Ymir.

The chapter then ends and I'm gonna guess he uses his shout or paths to control the titan shifters to gather or he ignores her and starts the rumbling

Attached: 44.jpg (886x1300, 290K)

Attached: eren.jpg (494x394, 62K)

That sounds terrible so I'm guessing it's what will happen.

don't ask me who i am.
next chapter won't have eren.
if will be focused on levi and hanji.
don't tell anyone.

I miss the days before time travel in this anime when it was just levi killing titans and sasha being silly

>please reply

Oh fuck off you attention starved slut.

don't even fucking dare to ask who I am
I've read every future chapter until the end of this series and I know exactly everything that will happen
Eren will literally spend every single chapter from now on attempting to self-suck, and all of his friends (and foes!) watch and encourage him
eventually in the final chapter (157 - To Me, 2000 Sucks From Now) he's succesful and everyone drinks his cum straight from his mouth, except Levi who is dead from complications with his thymus cancer
the final panel is Eren holding Historia's kid (not Eren's) and telling him "Now you're free. Free to self-suck."
don't fucking ask who I am or how I got this information, this isn't a fucking joke

Non attention whoring thread here:

I can dig it

god fujos are disgusting

delet this

she was blacked, don't be mad wh*teboi

Attached: 6974318bfbf5e555ac026facf2c052fe.jpg (1280x1707, 135K)

what if this is real but user hid the information behind analogies to make it seem like a shitpost

>except Levi who is dead
Awful

brodudes convinced themselves that Eren’s a chad who goes around putting babies into people

Stick to one shitpost at a time.

Plz go to sleep and stop falseflagging Isayama-sensie.

nonfactual and homosexual

Attached: 234jf98wr.png (319x371, 157K)

I come from the future with real leaks/spoilers.
Eren is indeed the demon in the legend, but the powers of the titan stem from the pact he made with Ymir.
The pact trades the lives and flesh of all Eldians who have died and will die for power.
Ymir lets him use the titans in the walls to destroy the world, but in return she takes the powers of the titan back to the past and as a result they completely disappear in the present day and future.
The final chapter is Mikasa holding Eren as he dies, he asks her if she hates him now after all he has done and she replies that she'd never come to hate him. He asks her if she's cold and wraps a scarf around her neck, then dies.

Zeke visits Historia and there is a monologue about how Marley was destroyed by the wandering titans before they disappeared. The power of titans is gone and with it the destiny of the Eldians is broken.
He holds Historia's baby and proclaims that he is free.
The end

PS: Whether Eren was the father or not was never resolved.

Should this actually be true then Isayama is a goddamn genius.

Should this actually be something you made up then you are.

This would be kino if you weren't a LARP

I fucking knew it.

Attached: 1567296923489.png (1149x2247, 511K)

what the actual fuck...

Attached: 1568316772284.jpg (540x581, 52K)

maybe op isn't a larp oh fuck

Attached: 1493994491064s.jpg (250x206, 7K)

>Those expressions
ErenxMikasa is 100% the endgame of this manga

This page/panel cemented EM for me

Attached: EM.jpg (683x562, 130K)

The Ymir-flashback sounds plausible t b h

>he doesn't understand sibling love
Sad

>that guy made sure to keep you at a distance
When

To you, 2000 years from now

Attached: 22wby0.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

I'm perfectly ok with this fuck miserable endings

Attached: 1563227204382.png (452x710, 320K)

My god that would be cringe

Attached: 2B9B967D-AEBB-47A4-8C0A-C30A92C18929.png (645x645, 452K)

>She was eaten by her royal family 13 years after obtaining the power of the titans, starting the curse of Ymir.

This is the only part that actually possible because of the imagery in the series

>but I have leaks
Nah

Attached: 1559876096591.jpg (744x800, 87K)

They are family.

Attached: 1568406219112.png (361x763, 489K)

Holy shit.

>handholding
lewd

Hisu is Frieda's spitting image, imagine Zeke finding out that Eren is banging her.

Literally why would Eren not say to his friends if he is with Historia? And how did no one notice him going away for, I assume, long period of time to see Historia?
This makes no sense.

wait a minute who are you?

>Historia isn't a titan
>she won't be holding hands with Eren
>but Annie will
we can call it... "Titan AE"

This actually sounds plausable. I wouldn't be shocked if it was true but I haven't seen any true leaks on this degenerate board so we'll see

And that's all that really matters

hahahahahahahaha
love you user

who are you

>2018