Raildex

Which one would you want as the new 4th MC in part 3?

Attached: download (1).jpg (297x170, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvSBXVsj84w&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=s7mLYrocqlY
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52353079
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Apocalypse_Witch:Volume1_Chapter1#Part_3
13dl.net/c96-同人誌リンク集pack-1-2.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ250437.html
manga314.com/c96-salt-peanuts-にえあ-let-the-happiness-in-とある魔術の禁書目録
sakugabooru.com/post?tags=to_aru_kagaku_no_accelerator
exhentai.org/g/1476989/d105b22ca4/
exhentai.org/g/1475765/6b9e93a099/
e-hentai.org/s/2fcbf5fd0e/1483619-35
imgur.com/a/gdS0aRh
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70047751
exhentai.org/g/204630/28fd63e7b1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your mom

Kuroko.

Gunha easily.

Also this, but ironically.

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GONE FOR GOOD

Attached: 1565186269586.png (225x225, 98K)

Cute

Mie, I need to know just how relevant she can become without getting a design.

Gunha for the inevitable gemstone story line.

Obviously.

Attached: NTR Protagonist .jpg (1033x1453, 147K)

Gunha is the correct answer

Kamisato

LASUTO ORRDA

Attached: 1548323462603.jpg (542x903, 108K)

>he read a forty novel series, with trigger alert rushed translations from an asian language, written by a young japanese light novel author
why'd you do it?

>cant green text properly
Kek get a load of this faggot

i put a trigger alert, no need to be upset

I'm not triggered by your idiocy, I'm making fun of you for fucking up your greentext

its okay to stop seething over light banter

>s-stop making fun of me
Kek

>this is trolling in 2019
End my life boys.

why are you so upset over a discussion question?
maybe you should take a break

Yea, its sad

I haven't been here for a week what's been happening bros

Attached: 3626724.jpg (600x730, 455K)

>S-S-STOP POINTING OUT MY MISTAKE I AM A BIG BOY AND I CAN GREENTEXT H-HONEST! I... I JUST DIDNT WANT TO DO IT PROPERLY! YEA!

Attached: 1446111321095.jpg (500x500, 60K)

why are you getting so riled up?

Fucking yikes.

Guess its autism but I like alternate universes like d&d and the like. Being able to have so much information and understanding of it all allows me to enjoy the stories in said universe more.

Lust Order.

Attached: 70124713-60C9-4D54-A9A7-AF8013D0315E.jpg (602x1003, 136K)

Just comfy Accel anime stuff among the usual shitposting cycle. Had a few decent threads where people ignored them but basically just the same shit

>it's all the shitposters fault

Attached: qw2.jpg (1280x720, 742K)

Nah its shitposters and the retards who respond. But you already know that. But I'm not interested in circular arguments with some guy who's tsundere towards the series and its threads. What character would you like to see as the 4th protag?

You people are so angry all the time. Also for the 9 millionth time, why do you continuously respond?

Not him, but it's almost certain that Kamisato is the fourth, the question is who will be the 5th and the 6th, if the main trio gets sidelined for a bit.

KamiKuro!

All I did was make fun of him for fucking up his greentext user, I'm not upset at all. I already stopped responding since he just kept trying to act like I was mad to save face for his fuck up, which bored me.

Attached: 1555777346353.png (500x600, 7K)

Fucking neck yourself cancer

very mad and autistic

Kamikuro!

Attached: 1566943199531.jpg (643x910, 99K)

>guy messes up his greentext
>some user laughs at him
>guy keeps screaming about everyone being upset and sperging out because someone dared to laugh at him
>this all somehow means that everyone is mad
???

>it's almost certain that Kamisato is the fourth
The way you're phrasing this makes it sound like getting a 4th MC has already been confirmed. Did I miss some announcement?

It doesn't matter who dude. It's just the same cycle in the end every time here is what I'm saying.

I wouldn't put it past Kamachi to make Kakine the 4th, for a volume or two, since he's put enough importance on him to give him a spinoff.

>step 1 of Cope
>denial

No, it's just speculation but it has some bases.
Kamisato was the second MC during his arc and we kept seeing things from his perspective.
He wil have more importance because of WR, since in late NT his arc got hijacked by Kihara and later Coronzon.
And thirdly it just really feels like he is being set up for a protagonist role and I am not the only user that thinks so, it feels as if his character was made to be a secondary MC.

>I'm going to shit up the thread by being butthurt and constantly true scotsmaning anyone who even slightly might be a shitposter
Please stop. I'd rather have half the thread being dumb "banter" than have half the thread being people having freakouts over this stupid petty shit.

based

But you're the one sperging out over nothing. We made fun of the guy, he sperged, then we laughed at him for 1-2 posts and stopped responding. Whats the problem and why are you prolonging this lad? Move on already

>why are you prolonging this
I'll give you two guesses

Attached: 1567717682401.jpg (687x767, 83K)

sweetie, you haven't moved on for a long time
this will happen again and again and again, and everytime its the le epic bros shitting on the small pathetic man child in his basement trying to ruin your day will be your narrative
threads would have more activity if you could stop trying to be the secret police looking for shitposters and actually talked about the series in interesting ways
there is nothing wrong with light shitposting while asking a question

Well, the idea of his character is basically that he's the MC of a harem LN happening offscreen. Being a good fit for a protagonist role in general might just be a logical side effect of that. But yeah, it certainly makes him an obvious choice if we were to get another MC.
Would be especially nice if that other speculation about him joining up with his fellow armless bros Olly and Fiamma also comes true, since that would result in those two finally getting some screentime again.

>sweetie
Oh you're one of them. Kek, opinion discarded.

Ollerus isn't armless, they just got broken

I see a child's fight -- with stupidity intermixxed, whenever I see this shit.
Call it whatever you want, just please stop; just watching it gives me secondhand cringe -- even writing this makes me feel dirty, as if I've become part of it.

>there is nothing wrong with light shitposting while asking a question
But the only problem was a formatting mistake, not shitposting of any sort.

shadilay brother you wrecked him epic style
now what do you think of this epic drawing i made?

Attached: based.png (1024x708, 411K)

this is why you don't make threads when there isn't new content to talk about

Close enough.

How fucking autistic can you be? How easily you're being strung along is actually pathetic to watch.

holy based

This isn't your hugbox. Fuck off.

Obvious samefag

angry lad is back

And all this because I made fun of a dude for fucking up a greentext. Kek what a spergy little shit

is time cube canon to index universe?

If you weren't retarded you'd have been able to notice that he was just looking for attention and replies in the first place. It literally didn't matter what reply you gave him.

why are you still mad?
you can just ignore me, its okay to walk away and get control of your emotions

i just wanted answers like maybe subconciously i know i can get this autistic overreaction response by a little bit of bantz

I replied to him all of two times to laugh at him, dont blame me for his sperg out or for retards jumping in to white knight for me. If you spent more time talking about Raildex, his spergout wouldnt amount to anything, YOU fags keep engaging him in my stead for no reason

Almost, but it's a time pachinko machine instead.

based

>Don't blame me for feeding a troll
I will.

you're both idiots overthinking a stupid innocent question
thats the final redpill

>feeding a troll is calling someone dumb and then retards that I have no control over replying further
'Sounds more like its not my problem and its other people. Now are we going to talk about Raildex or are you going to keep playing at being a wannabe mod?

Based chad user putting retarded police fags in their place

I like Junko

Attached: Blow his Mind.png (730x589, 499K)

>Replying to someone trolling for replies is feeding a troll? Why I never!
Retard.
>T-talk about raildex! It's you who's ruining the thread!
I have been. It's simply been buried because you're an autistic retard who cannot figure out why someone would say entirely illogical statements just to continue getting attention. Stop shifting blame and learn how to ignore blatant bait.

What a coincidence, I have been too yet someone keeps metaposting and not fucking ignoring the retard. Wonder who that it

So no one wants to talk about who a supposedely 4-5-6th MC would be? Ok then.

>he keeps refusing to talk about Raildex
Can’t make this up

I mean I already gave my opinion, I could pretend to be someone else real quick

user, people are going to poke fun at someone who fucked up their greentext. This is done across Yea Forums. This isn’t going to stop because you are mad about it. Now talk about Raildex or take a vacation, your choice

The Kakine one right?
Yeah I agree if it is a story about Beetle vs OG Kakine I think it would work out well, at least for a novel, bring in some more characters and have it span 2-3 novels.
Him getting a spin off increases the chance of this.

Junko and Estelle should be friends

the retard wins again without even trying to win
but my god what did i win?

>The ornery cuss read a forty novel series, with translations from an asian language, written by a young japanese light novel author
Why did ye do it, we'll keel-haul ye!
What moment in yer life were ye in? Shiver me timbers!
What effect did it have on ye?

Would ye be able to do it again in your current mindstate? Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

>I have been
Not very well if is anything to go by, which is, you know, literally why I replied to you after watching your autism on the side, to point out you're being a complete retard and can't seem to figure out why this is, quite literally, your own fault.
Most of Yea Forums knows to make it a one and done thing. Post a reaction image at the offending post and make fun of it, move on. Not continue and continue to run on with it even after it's become extremely obvious the retard is doing it on purpose. This was obvious to anyone with a functioning brain by the second or third post he had made. In fact, I had a brief moment of hope that you morons had figured it out around this post and would stop replying since you knew it was a shitty attempt at trolling, but here we are, shifting blame and trying to pretend it wasn't obvious.

Holy shit LET IT GO RETARD

both of you are bigger retards than i am
it was a simple question with a stupid remark in it for the sake of fun
no other community gets this serious over light humor
get over yourselves please, it's reaching levels where even i feel like it's too much

>Just let retards continue to get baited and shit up threads and then cry afterwards wondering why on earth this happened to them
I mean, I should, but my nature as a daycare teacher makes me prone to explaining things to retards. The difference is they're usually half my height.

holy based

>Most of Yea Forums knows to make it a one and done thing. Post a reaction image at the offending post and make fun of it, move on.
That’s literally what I did. I told you I replied two times, both tolaugh at him. It is not my fucking problem that other people decided to jump in and prolong it. And now you are prolonging it by still posting about this. Shut up, learn to ignore, and talk about Raildex

>still tries to get the last word in
Looks like you belong in the daycare, all right. Protip: report and ignore.

No one cares about your blog

It's funny how neither of you realize how hypocritical you both are.

Attached: a2.jpg (324x324, 30K)

You "replied two times" and then made another post about the subject continuing the meta posting yourself. But you're "totally ignoring him honest" because you didn't give him a (You), just attention. It's literally just like the kids I take care of who think they're ignoring their friend by loudly saying "Tell Jimmy I'm ignoring him".

SHUT UP AND POST TOUMA

Attached: itadakimasu.png (692x550, 632K)

Bro...
>he will still reply to this post

Attached: 129534737782.jpg (400x400, 41K)

>look at how mature I am as I try to get the last word in
Holy shit fuck off forever

Attached: 1566473687212.jpg (612x1200, 96K)

you're smarter than him but you're still overthinking it and falling into a similiar death spiral of autism

>refuses to be on topic depite being asked to talk about Raildex multiple times
Enjoy your vacation

O fuck one guy is back

Imagine if Touma was a creep.

reported

STOP FUCKING METAPOSTING SHUT THE FUCK UP NOBODY FUCKING CARES

>talking about raildex
>discussion is drowned out by retards meta posting and getting baited. "Why oh why is a troll trolling us when I gave him replies?"
>Hey retards, shut the fuck up, he's prolonging this because he wants attention
>WOW user TALK ABOUT RAILDEX! I'LL REPORT YOU!
Not sure what I expected.

Attached: 1554413888273.png (955x605, 698K)

>thread devolved into daycare talk and all out mayhem because one autist posted a tame shitpost
You're both proving his point; people taking themselves too seriously and unable to walk away or take a joke. Either you "win" and are right, or god help us all.
Me? I'm laughing while dying inside.

I was on your side initially but you are the one that keeps talking about it while he keeps telling you to talk about Raildex, so I think he was in the right now

What do you think he smelled like during the heatwave?

Attached: 1536304241284.jpg (1110x1600, 370K)

>dude Im so superior so I'll metapost about it
'Shut the fuck up retard

I don't know whats more pathetic, that this could be a serious group of retards who've been ruining these threads, or a singular retard shitting up these threads for their own ego

You should talk about Raildex

He's not "telling me to talk about raildex" he's trying to use it as a signoff. Denying his involvement, and then using it to try and stifle being told he's in the wrong. If he wanted to talk about raildex and was actually regretting having fed a troll and causing it to shit up a thread he wouldn't have made posts like this one, which drag the topic right back to it. See you guys next thread when everyone still has no idea why people who post bait continue to prolong something when you prod them, no matter how little sense it makes. Apparently you can't learn.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TALK ABOUT RAILDEX

I'll laugh at your stupidity all day, you're welcome to laugh at me too.
The alternative is joining you retards in being so angry over you retards being unable to drop a stupid fucking topic

Oh my god shut the fuck up already

see

I don’t see him posting about it any more but you keep bringing it up, so you’re the one I’m going to target

h-hot

Attached: 1383279723431.jpg (1440x1304, 629K)

Irony.
The (half of a) thread.

user, which Raildex has the best hair?

Hurr durr

Attached: 1564127593142.jpg (495x600, 242K)

Here's how you deal with this the correct way:
I like the characters as well as interesting setting of Academy city. I was reading many "Serious" western lit books that didn't have the same atmosphere as these novels.
There's something about the mix of seriousness, and also lack there of, which makes the series addicting to read and think about.

The correct way is to ignore it entirely.

you're getting a lot of shit but you're right
he's still responding long past when you've stopped -- even samefagging

Nah the correct way it "kek you fucked up your greentext faggot" and then thats it. Who gives a god damn if people sperg? Fuck them, not your problem. Dont even bother

You expect this gaggle of retards to not respond?
That's a bet you'll always lose -- better to set a light hearted good tone for everyone else to follow

Would you fuck Touma? Be honest.

Attached: 74125554_p12.jpg (927x929, 137K)

So take the thread off topic and get triggered?
Got it.

I havent posted for quite some time actually once I realized I couldnt get him to stay on topic, I've just been reporting every time he metaposts

Attached: 1451466098824.png (526x524, 304K)

so you admit you don't care about the threads at all?

How about this: Make fun of him for fucking the greentext up and answer the question in the same post. Then everyone should be happy.

Hey, atleast they didnt find the other thread

Attached: 1560009506437.jpg (624x1200, 139K)

>Hesa read a forty novel series, with translations from an asian language, written by a young japanese light novel author
Why did yousa do it?
What moment in yous life were yousa in?
What effect did it have on yousa?

Was it an instant lovsa? Did it take time to get to loving it?

a

a

a

a

a

Nice smelling deodorant

Hm, I guess I could have. But I already answered his exact some post from a few threads ago so I didnt see the point. So I just opted to poke fun at him. Now it seems I upset some wannabe mod on top of the sperg but whatever, I'm sure the mods will take care of it eventually.

But enough of that, when the fuck is Olly going to make his move? I dont trust that fucker

Likely never, because Kamachi can't write more than fifteen characters at a time in his story.

Touma is the perfect boyfriend. Imagine laying your head on his chest and hearing his heartbeat

The 8th volume of Part 3

>Kamachi can't write more than fifteen characters at a time
You probably should have bumped this number a bit higher if you wanted to be taken seriously. There was around 15 members in the golden dawn alone, nevermind the people opposing them.

Soon.

>that name

Attached: 5325.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Fuck off

Was his eyes always blue?

>he still replied
Oh no no no

>Why did yousa do it?
I misinterpreted a bunch of stuff from partially fake spoilers and arrived at the conclusion that the plot is about going to heaven and punching angels, which seemed like something I just had to experience.
>What moment in yous life were yousa in?
I was a teenage autist with chuuni tendencies, so basically the exact target audience.
>What effect did it have on yousa?
I am now an adult autist with chuuni tendencies and an amount of useless occult knowledge I probably wouldn't have without this series.
>Was it an instant lovsa? Did it take time to get to loving it?
Amazingly enough, by the time I became sure the plot really wasn't what I had initially tricked myself into believing it was, I had already come to love what it actually was. So I guess you could call it instant.

You think his butt hurts?

>implying I'm part of your faggot games
Stop prolonging it

It seemsa a really common experience to go into raildex with expectations different than reality. I thought it was all about kamikoto, started railgun, dropped it at episode 2 wondering where the fuck her boyfriend is -- with thought that he was just an extremely minor sideplot.
Then I watched a bit of index and started reading it.

Gotta get that last word in though

Kuroko's expanded anus

Attached: 1564445985994.png (834x1142, 351K)

How is Mikoto so popular relative to the popularity of Raildex overall?

>I'm not part of this, and I don't need to reply
>Let me prove this to you, by replying

Attached: 1541798285000.jpg (287x521, 30K)

In the west?
Kamikoto.
Just look at this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=kvSBXVsj84w&t=12s

Having railgun just cemented the "problem"

Speak for yourself, I went into the anime because of the magic shit.

Reminder that Kamikoto is true endgame

Attached: c-cute.jfif.jpg (680x502, 40K)

I went in because I saw a few seconds of Touma vs Accel and thought it was about a school that trained superpowered students and the lowest level was beating the best student at the school.
Technically I wasn't that far of.

Yeah, my reason wasn't even close.

Kamikuro*

I thought it was about some weird world where there is a magic world and a science world, both somehow connected through some kind of cultural barrier (one population has been raised on magic while one is raised on science) or some sort of dimensional collision.
Thought Touma was a poor magic boy without much power always being saved by rich Mikoto who is part of the privileged science part of the city while he has to live in the much poorer magic district.

The whole bridge scene was mostly what led to this, with mikoto saying he could've died (powerless), that she is powerful (I could've killed you (presumably caught in crossfire or something)), and that he is less well off than her.

"Problem"? I certainly don't think of it as one, though it's hard to tell what you meant by putting it in quotations.

In any case I just think it's an interesting phenomenon - she's well liked and talked about both in Japan and in the West despite a decade passing since Railgun aired and the series overall being relatively low-profile since then (until Index 3 happened at least). It's not a problem for me - seeing as I like her - it's just weird.

Fuck off

Kakine without hesitation. Gunha would be more awsome and less tiring as recurring character. Fridge on the other hand only gets worse as the time goes so there's all that entertaining hopelessness to witness. Also Kakine being an MC would introduce a female love interest and I'm really sucker for evil couples doing evil shit

Neither of them really work as MCs tho given that Kamachi stays with what he has set for them as characters and does shift them greatly like Accelerator.

Attached: u9.png (1080x1528, 1.17M)

No. Deal with it.

Kuroko would be willing to share.

Kamikurokoto*

By problem I meant the difference between expectations and reality.
How much of index/railgun is Kamikoto?
The thing so many people see as an introduction portrays them like a couple with all their scenes together.

Stop posting cringy MAL reviews

Thats the honest truth boyo.
I stayed for everything else, but I initially came under those pretenses.

How on earth did you manage this? Were you high while watching? Or did you just not use subs?

Mikoto will die and her soul will be absorbed into the Sisters Network. Once she reaches the proper level for consciousness she will wake up to Last Order fucking Accelerator.

>Forty
Bitch please I'm 100 volumes and counting.

Attached: 1470981175588.jpg (320x320, 12K)

I went in because saw cute lolis

One of those "cute tsundere mikoto misaka moments!!?!??!?!$@$!" videos.
I had finished some other romance series and was looking for something with a high tension plot like Mirai Nikki but with also the love element of Mirai Nikki.
In the end I didn't quite get that, but I still like the series for what it is.

Though I'd kill for a high tension romance series written by kamachi.

It's not fair bros. Why isn't he real?

>I'm really sucker for evil couples doing evil shit

Attached: shjana.jpg (522x605, 51K)

Well that's true. I get why those people post Kamikoto highlights - they're cute, eye-catching, and easy to appreciate - but it certainly skews one's expectations of the series overall.

However aren't most of those clips from Index 3? If so it's still interesting that she's maintained a relatively high amount of popularity over the past decade even while the series itself has had basically no presence in the west. Nonetheless kamikoto probably played a role in that too.

To be fair, Frenda a cute

Imagine killing him and then reviving him
Then imagine getting cucked by someone doing that billions of times

What is wrong with you people?

If we wish hard enough will it happen soon?

>Most Kamikoto is from Index 3
Not really? Outside of the OT16 scene there was virtually no Mikoto in all of S3

No, no, I meant the videos. I don't exactly go around watching most of them but as far as I could tell they focused on - or at least only appeared around the time of - season 3.

Imagine have Touma as a bro dude and grilling some steaks in the park with him and tsuchi and aogami and giving index a gallon of Costco potato salad to keep her busy while you do bro stuff.

Well we did get Double Touma and Dark Matter manga. Maybe it might happen if we meme it hard enough

Oh those were just updates. They've been around since atleast railgun s2

And then after that you fuck him right?

Attached: 74125554_p35.jpg (661x680, 126K)

Imagine being Kakinetard

Huh. Guess it's just a change to my recommended videos.

Gunha would get boring way too quickly

>Expect something interesting
>Get watered down pretentious garbage instead
I know what you mean.

Obviously subjective, but every single magic arc in OT was horrible and bland compared to the few science arcs in OT. The only time I was able to enjoy the "magic" arcs was when they intertwined with the science side.

If you cut one of Gunha's limbs would it reattach or would he grow another?

Here come the butthurt replies from magicucks

That's more a symptom of early OT being shit than it is magic being bad.

We'd have to wait for Edgekoto with the AAA vs Gunha

Based

Obviously the writing quality went up, but there hasn't been a solo magic arc in forever. And that's partially also why it's not shit anymore, in my opinion.

It's really both.
Kamachi, for better or worse, really isn't a master at any particular genre or thing -- he's just fairly good at most everything.
That's his strength -- such a varied and lively world, full of stories and interesting characters -- but also his weakness; moments of weak payoff or development, as well as pretentious shit mixxed in with bad humor.
But because of the tone those moments really get overshadowed and even give more to the feeling of liveliness -- after all real life has edgelords and pretentious people too

Lol eat shit Railguntard

The series shines most when it's Science vs Magic, but I agree the Science sides arc on a solo level are more interesting than solo Magic arcs. It's where it started after all. But that only applies to the main series for me.

Really depends how you define "solo magic arc".

Boats, britland, Daihaseisai, Agnese arc Acqua arc. My exclusions to the shit arcs are deep blood and Index arc. from OT.

>My pile of shit is better than your pile of shit
Kek

That wasn't the question. I asked for a definition not examples. Is an arc suddenly not "solo magic" because it's in AC, is an arc not "solo magic" because Hamazura or Accelerator are in it, despite the entire focus of the arc being based in magic, etc. How you define "solo magic" will vastly change how long it's been since one and their quality.

This'll be shat on, but western magic from a Japanese perspective is pretty boring.
To go slightly off topic:
There's a reason why New England magic is so loved in story telling, and that's because it combines mystery, horror, english culture (full of mystery and horror as well as culture), and, more specifically, that strange unknown the settlers had to deal with constantly.
It's why Lovecraft is so loved.

Magic in a bright city filled with people having fun all the time and studying -- it's not a good place for magic. Kamachi's humor is not good for magic -- atleast OT.
Magic is best when done in a mysterious place or condition -- done with an ethereal edge that removes you from reality and gets you into the head.

I don't think I've expressed myself very well, but that is because I've rarely thought on the subject much.

>I've rarely thought on the subject much.
Yeah we can tell

>magic is only cool when it's edgy
You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

Misaki a pile of shit

Don't worry I get what you're trying to say
The apes here only think in terms of powerlevel wankery rather than storytelling so the other responses are expected

I could give you an arbitrary definition like (It has to have no science side characters for it to be a solo magic arc), but I am afraid that I don't have a real definition for it, those are just the arcs that I cannot get myself to reread because I literally think they're ass. It's literally nothing but an opinion.

Neither of the other replies has anything at all to do with powerlevels.

Stay mad.

>I don't have a definition for "solo magic arc" then why would you even construct a sentence using it? You stated it's been a while since we've had a solo magic arc and that you don't like them because of their nature, but you don't even know what that nature is? Why not just simplify it and say "Kamachi hasn't written an arc I don't like in a while" then instead of acting like there's something else to it?

Must have missed the enter key there.

Rather it's not cool when it's not ethereal. It should come with a sense of mystery and being from another world.
Magicians which feel like they're perfectly comfortable and all there in the real world, just pulling a giant sword out or whatever else, aren't fun. Magicians which feel like part of their mind is from an ethereal place? They're shit tons of fun to read.
Things like Germain, who has this unconventional and odd way of being -- his very character reeks of the ethereal, as if it's invaded this world.

Things like ice boats just feel like an extension of the world already here -- not an invasion.

I think I'm understanding what I'm trying to express through your criticism, which was what I hoped for and expected, whether you mean to give me this or not.

Sounds like you prefer when a series has little worldbuilding, rather than concrete world building. I'm the opposite, treating something as vague and "look man I don't know how it works it just does" is rather annoying and comes across as lazy.

Their nature is usually Touma and magic side characters are exclusively tied into the plot, no science characters, that's it. Not really a definition, another example really. But yes, he hasn't done that since OT so I am happy.

>No science characters
See, that's just it, the solo magic arcs haven't disappeared, it's just that Kamachi involves other characters too. Aleister's arc was basically just a magic arc, sure, there was one or two scenes where Aleister wanked about how he's a smart inventor, but it never actually did anything, and the entire plot was about magic. Orsola gets possessed by a magic artifact, England is attacked by magic clones, a demon shows up and wants to strip away all the phases, etc. By your logic, there's really no such thing as a "solo science arc" either. As I'm sure you counted arcs like OT15 and OT19 as science arcs despite having magic characters like Etzali and Aiwass in them. So it seems pretty arbitrary to say that Kamachi has or has not been writing more of those. The only "true" science arcs I can think of are OT3 and OT8.

>Retarded ESL can't into worldbuilding
Imagine my shock

Kind of.
I just want magic to never feel comfortable -- the heart of magic is mystery; something of another world.
In other words: I liked Index at first because it's such an other concept, holding powerful knowledge memorized without using it.
I didn't like a lot of arcs involving the Catholic Church in early OT because their aims were somewhat concrete, and their magic not very awe inspiring. Forgettable even.

The science side already has a good grasp of interesting ways to work within the real world as we know it -- it's not very interesting to see magicians who use their magic to compete within the rules of the real world. That doesn't mean magic can't be based in our world, after all the core of magic in Index is that it's based on real history.

It's just that the magic side which can do things which break the "normal" world, and I don't mind a different set of rules, but I want those rules to never feel comfortable to us or the characters themselves. There should be things like necromancy, Germain, etc, which make us have that feeling that it's not a mere extension of the world's rules, or a slight bending, but almost as if they live in a different world.

A good simplification is to ask if science could do it, and if the answer is an easy yes, as in without too much thinking on it, then it's not that amazing for a magician to do in the Index universe.
Putting bombs in places or cards using magic? Meh.
Raising the dead by using fake souls? Not bad.
Afterall, the science side doing this requires complicated ways of solving, ways which can also never compare to a soul.

>-enough to put my dick in her mouth and be her pacifier.

This

Autism

Attached: no escape.jpg (1230x2014, 995K)

Attached: index.jpg (1447x1530, 556K)

When she will become at least tolerable like Louise from Zero no Tsukaima?
>complete cunt of a love interest
>but have a unusually lewd and attractive design
>is actually fucking useful
>really wants to fuck

Fuck off

Mikoto A BEST

Index is closer to pic related but not that useless.

Attached: 1318127229636.jpg (484x483, 52K)

>survived a billion volts
>acqua
>colony drop in to the arctic
>(probably survived) the heat wave
>flame sword
She should have gone to the same place Touma buys his phone(s). I wonder if he found the fucking thing in a dumpster too.

Attached: DM_phone.jpg (500x281, 59K)

Why does this sound so wholesome?

Attached: 16649337_1848484008699832_4013168941910027250_n.jpg (720x504, 43K)

>LO's lust for Accelerator is affecting the Misakas.

Attached: 1568003468213.jpg (1920x2160, 406K)

Delayedgun info soon

>“This isn’t easy for me either. Academy City is an away game for me and I have to pay for more than just myself. There’s Ellen, Claire, Elza…and well, I have to look after all of them.”

How does Kamisato financially support 100 girls?

as with all the other nonsensical things in that arc, you just gotta turn your brain off

Filtered

With his body.

Maybe he solved a problem and some not heartless person decided to actually reward him for his efforts.

Kakine based on the first DM chapter. Inner LN monologues might ruin his mysterious/ominous aura but anytime an
Mc makes contasntly guessing about their feelings/actions it’s bound to be good

Of course it might not deliver since he’s a jobber and Kamachi is a hack but I have hope

Sells himself to sugar moms, he has a married woman in his harem for a reason

I assumed he simply nprovided for the ones who lived with him who would be few. Still dumb a normal high school student can sustain a household bigger than 2 by punching old dogs

Attached: no escape 2.jpg (1230x2014, 1005K)

>normal

Nice.

Biri Bondage confirmed

Daily reminder kamachi cannot write action scenes

Any doujins scanned yet?

Attached: lucia butt.png (1000x1250, 481K)

Damn it, super coronzon.

>So resized you can't even make the watermark out

Checked.
And seeing her sweaty made me think that, in such circumstances, you could ~probably~ disable her powers by dousing her in gasoline and making sure her mental state isn`t good enough for fine control.
Then again, depends on the exact situation.

Getting sick of your degenerate ways, Crowlola

There's nothing to scan

based

wew

Checked and confirmed

nice

Attached: 1564077983455.jpg (335x482, 26K)

Unironically Mikoto

Gay

There was at least an artbook. I guess it got rejected though.

There was but no one scanned anything as usual, and clonefag seemingly got killed by the Japanese mafia on the way back

Based

There was that and a couple doujins atleast. I thought one got scaned atleast

>yfw the vanilla kamikotofag mafia got to him

>kamikoto has all the power and influence
Based.

>kamikoto fans are the jews
It all makes sense now.

I know this exists but isn't scanned yet.

Attached: 04004255832.jpg (1600x2257, 1.85M)

is part 3 even a thing? cofirmed?

It's all kamikoto shit so who cares

The back page of NT22R said the next LN series would come out in 2020

>left two months ago due to the sheer stupidity of the threads and them being 90% newfags who didn't read a single volume
>come back to that
I'm starting to believe 2017-summer2018 happened in some other disconnected dimension.

I care. Kamikoto is adorable and always will be.

Quality raildex threads only exist when there's news or translations

Summer is here forever.

Booooring

There was an Iruka doujin and the usual yurishit and gay shit.

Kimikoto is sweet, wholesome, and nourishing for the soul.

>kimikoto
How does this keep happening? Those letters aren't anywhere near each other.

Where are all the faceless NTRman doujins? I thought NTR was the elevens most popular fetish now.

Kimi will win the Mikoto bowl!

Gotta source on that?

We like Saten?

No.

Apparently the artist does, because too many of the nude ones in previous years are of her compared to other girls.

Attached: 04004255831.jpg (1014x1512, 834K)

Why?

We don't.

Because we don't.

Tanaka Yuuichi is a slutenfag, he made her taller and gave her bigger breasts for the animu.

The funny thing is the to aru community is either normal fags or hardcore autists.

She makes my peepee hard

Attached: whipslut.jpg (550x309, 109K)

And neither is fun.

>tfw everything i've been waiting for is coming in 2020
Index Novel for this feel?

understandably so

Attached: x5.jpg (1080x1540, 827K)

I want to turn her into a M

youtube.com/watch?v=s7mLYrocqlY
Index novel for this feel?

every fucking game i want is out in 2020.

>tfw no self control in IF

novel for this feel is ot15

>tfw finally back to 40k gekotas
Fuck the summer banners and fuck accelerator

novel for this feel is nt10

>40k
How in the fuck

>40k
How much did you spend?

nt9

That still shouldn't stop him from leaving the clothes of the other girls.

There's a shitton of free gekotas from the lotteries and the side-stories.

novel for this feel is nt7

Shut up one guy

Attached: EB8uvKcVUAAWeYD.jpg (957x849, 240K)

novel for this feel is nt12

theoretically, if i were happen to have a few hundred railgun doujins, including this one, but no scanner, what would be an ideal android app for scans?

What about what I'm feeling right now.

The phone's camera?

nt9 because it has every kind of feel including, mostly, defeat and hatred -- as well as resilience and an almost infinite battle between an unstoppable force and and unmovable object

IT, well Touma try to solve problem with dragonshifter powers

I've never tried any, but I thought there were some that could combine multiple images to make a single better quality one. It still woudldn't be as good as an actual scanner, but even simple photos would be better than nothing for some of them.

send it to a scanner
someone would gladly upload it, years of being a niche thing has given the community a great amount of dedication and care

When's the English release of the mobashit

Attached: 1554519905531.png (800x600, 81K)

Never

Never ever stop asking

It's kind of amazing his most famous and loved character is one he made to be a one off -- not even a supporting character in a novel series based completely on another girl.
I wonder if he feels happiness for being able to make such a loved character, or sadness for being unable to do it intentionally, as if it's a fluke.

Attached: kanzaki 1.png (1280x1309, 1.9M)

Considering on numerous occasions many have spoken of how he writes based on only what he wants to write and he reiterated that in his new interview, he probably doesn't care much and lets the people decide.

Sure, but most writers have goals when writing. I'm willing to bet some fat stacks he may write as he wish and feels, but how he wishes and feels is changed, at least a little, by reactions to his novels.

Or, in other words, he's found himself seeing characters he thought interesting become less so -- I mean the series clearly started with a focus on Index and I doubt he lost the urge to focus on her completely on his own, such a large change in focus has to be atleast in part influenced.
Sure, he never could've known this series would be as successful and long as it is, but surely he knew he'd be tied down with a name like he picked.

As such, it must suck to come up with characters and ideas that get the life drained out of them by your fans, critics, and own self reflection -- and vice versa. Especially in Kamachi's case because he seems to not be on the same wavelength as the audience a fair amount of the time, more than most authors I know.

When's the English release coming out

>fifty novel series
>2 complex power systems currently not completely understood
>double digit complex characters
>double digit complex characters with unknown locations
>gigantic amount of content to analyze
What's your excuse for not having an interesting opinion on literally anything in the series?
Surely you have enough content to make your own interesting unique opinion that can be intelligently discussed?

Oh boy inviting shitposting

shitposting that makes you think is fun

I do and in fact have called a lot of recent events despite them being called retarded by anons, like the two Touma meme after NT21. Although I'm just happy dinos finally appeared in NT20

I can't wait for Touma's next trash designer outfit.

Attached: Touma doing ANIMAL videos!.jpg (690x612, 56K)

whats your opinion on a scene of mikoto braping in the near future

I wasn't here back then when NT 21 came out. How did the two Touma meme came to be?

Mikoto finally decides to believe in magic and the first spell she does is almost worldending like Angel Fall

It gained traction in NT18 when the AAA read Touma's name as Kamijou no Touma. Back then the swarm was universally referred to as IT so people were joking that IT was gonna be pre memory loss Touma. NT21's cliffhanger had everyone wondering if IT was gonna be the one to kill Coronzon due to the whole slays demon thing, and some anons started going on about how Coronzon wasn't the final boss and that the real final boss would be Touma, and it was mainly just memes then. The flames ended up getting stoked by NT22's ending

>The flames ended up getting stoked by NT22's ending
Even before that when Aleister worried about the "exterior Kamijou Touma" getting obliterated.

how about since she's a level 5 she fucking loses her mind and body for awhile from the chaos resulting and has to slowly gain it back

Attached: frenda stir.jpg (800x1000, 133K)

do you think kamachi is such an advanced writer that he has entire documents for each character that he actively uses for writing?
as an example, have a character with like 100 facts, including a fetish, which he uses to write her every time

Maybe if she splits into Railgun and Misaka Mikoto

imma need u to post all ur junkos

>cake batter between her legs
>semen in the bowl

>3rd rate
>Not even second rate posting let alone first rate
The typical shitpost thread. Mikotowank, metaposting and fags that shit up threads so they can call them shit later.

Attached: #1Esper.png (391x590, 83K)

smealt it dealt it gaylord

We love Mikoto here.

Attached: JO.jpg (900x900, 106K)

Mikoto is way more interesting that Kakine will ever be

>he wears a sweater vest
>under a dress shirt
>with a cheap three button full wine suit unbuttoned
i get fashion but this would be irritating to wear, hot, and blatantly goes against common sense.

>fags that shit up threads so they can call them shit later
This. Getting real tired of this shit

metaposting is basically the prisoner's dilemma

Attached: file.png (699x1167, 931K)

>file size cap has been reduced to 4MB
The absolute state of Yea Forums.

While playing IF, take a screenshot whenever you want to read something and use the google translate app to translate the screenshot's text, that is how I read the side stories and anything else in IF.

Attached: Screenshot_Translate_20190915-211538.jpg (2880x1440, 159K)

Attached: Screenshot_Translate_20190915-213501.jpg (2880x1440, 137K)

Attached: Screenshot_Translate_20190915-214012.jpg (2880x1440, 166K)

Reminder that levels don't mean diddly squat

Attached: Screenshot_Translate_20190915-214119.jpg (2880x1440, 165K)

Relax, I never said that Mikoto was bad. However, Mikoto is merely the strongest common esper with a magic machine. Instead of merely parading around nonsensical and strange ideas (which would be mostly entertaining as almost all of them would result in a bloodied and bruised husk), I think it'd be better to expand her arsenal through means she already has and forming realistic solutions rather then throwing asspulls.

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

> I doubt he lost the urge to focus on her completely on his own
When discussing his favorite girls Kamachi literally stated that he'd take index for a lover but get bored of her. Which is why his ideal wife is Orsola and his favorite is birdway.

Because I'm not here to tell other people what I know is interesting already? I'm not so charitable I'm here to enlighten others, I'm mostly here for news and the occasional time someone surprises me with their own novel theory, rare as it might be.

Delayedgun soon

Been that way for quite some time.

Attached: 1554480312905.png (671x909, 125K)

Why not both?

Attached: Support.jpg (707x284, 61K)

Attached: frenda is level 4.jpg (1328x758, 162K)

That's Furenda though

More like cancelledgun

Mikoto and Touma will fuse and they will fuck every woman with big tits together

Accel might help.

Attached: accelerator.gif (221x201, 889K)

Google translate is awful

Now THIS is the prediction we've been waiting for.

wtf bros

Attached: 1567539572366.jpg (960x545, 38K)

Yo wtf! Why are they starting without Mikoto?

Mikoto is just cosplaying as Touma.

She will have to find out accidentally because they couldn't wait.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52353079

Speaking of dinos.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Apocalypse_Witch:Volume1_Chapter1#Part_3

Lad send it to one of the fags here that has a scanner

Attached: 1567288077522.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Lonerkoto.

Elicia really just seems to be a glorified Sherry. Though everything is better with dinos.

Why didn’t Accel do it?

Misaka Network won't let him get a boner

*blocks your path*

Attached: stiyl.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Attached: 2443325654.jpg (1065x379, 58K)

This looks terrible. What were they thinking?

THE DEADLINE THE DEADLINE THE DEADLINE

>inferior element
>spinoff-less
*flies above your block*

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

Stiyl where the fuck is the loli doujin. Also come around more often to drown out the other autism

Attached: u38.jpg (1080x1528, 954K)

? It looks fine to me

Attached: u39.jpg (1080x1528, 853K)

Looks way better than anything we saw on Index 3

In all honesty, Stiyl deserved a spinoff more than Cuckine
>been around since OT1
>memorable design and magic
>magic side is desperate for a spinoff
>has way more flexibility when it comes to developing his character unlike the science spinoff protagonists

Pretty much all of these besides magic side and "is old" apply to Kakine too. In fact Stiyl is less flexible than Kakine by a long shot.

Kakine is too strong for his own spinoff
Watch no harm come to him ever

>In fact Stiyl is less flexible than Kakine by a long shot.
Not when the whole Beetle bullshit exists.

>watch no harm come to him
Please. Kakine was the only Level 5 out of all of them to have functionally died before becoming a farm. I'd love to see this manga continue into Beetle's adventures and what he does
If Accelerator can get hurt by AC, then Kakine can too. In fact, AC seems to have inflicted major emotional damage rather than

So like pretty much every other protagonist then?
Beetle is another version of him, and that's kind of the point, Kakine is wildly volatile and goes through large shifts in character (because the copies dramatize those parts), so between that and his low screentime you've got more freedom to let him develop and change as time goes on, where Stiyl has more or less stayed the same since we met him.

Kakine is such a cringelord, even more than accelerator's "muh akuto da"

Its a corny line, but its not far from the truth.

Attached: 1556000814166.png (439x515, 116K)

Kuroko’s throat needs abused

>Kakine is wildly volatile and goes through large shifts in character
He was a bitter asshole in OT15 and a bitter asshole in NT6, that's not what I consider large shifts in character.
>Stiyl has more or less stayed the same since we met him.
That's the point, Stiyl could have gotten a spinoff that lets us dive into the magic side more and let us see him move on from Index and build new relationships. Cuckine's spinoff might have had merit if it took place after NT6 but right now it's just pointless.

B-b-but the cast has already gotten too big and hard to manage! Otherwise Touma straddles the line between science and magic, Accel is getting closer with 545 to magic . Hamazura,Mikoto should be considered science. Would a potential 4th be more magic heavy background wise?

If you really can't see how much Kakine has changed and see how Stiyl not changing hampers his ability to develop you're not worth talking to

A magician protagonist and a magician spinoff are in due order.

Birdway spinoff soon!

If you can't see how Kakine has already fulfilled his purpose as a roadblock for Accel while Stiyl has no such dependency on another character you're not worth talking to.

More Kakine stuff soon, spin off and main storywise

Attached: 1540560019016.jpg (949x533, 95K)

Right after the Tsuchimikado spinoff

I have no reason to be mad at losing to this. Godspeed brother

Attached: 1776554344534.jpg (500x500, 38K)

That's why Kamachi has had Accelerator involved every time Kakine shows up or is mentioned after NT6 right? Thanks for proving my point retard.

BASED

Attached: 1549678149617.png (963x995, 41K)

Damn, checked

No, it's why Kakine did absolutely fuck all every time he shows up or is mentioned after NT6, brainlet.

Impressive

Attached: 1352268196596.png (520x900, 446K)

Confirmed

They really should start with that, they could even keep AC as a partial setting

Attached: 1560971300399.jpg (1110x1533, 1012K)

>has already fulfilled
Not yet, its even better to say that he's transcended this role. Kakine is not done yet, the advent of Beetle and the spinoff are transforming him into an independent character. I won't deny that he was once solely a literary device that was used to shine light on Accelerator's development, but Kamachi is adamant on giving him spotlight that turns him into a proper character. Fact is, the first chapter of Dark Matter showed many instances of character that previous instances of his character in the main story weren't shown to have.

I'm going to bake a cake inside her womb!

Patrician's choice

Attached: 20190831163542.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Deal

is Aogami horny enough to fuck Touma?

big cat stream

Does Raildex have a monopoly on quints?

Attached: judgement desu no.jpg (850x1200, 146K)

>Tsuchi spinoff
>not Aogami
BOOOO!

I’m a Saten fan?

At least you admit it's corny. I think the fanbase memed that sentence into becoming an official catchphrase

I'd much rather this quote from OT15

Attached: V21.png (2007x2863, 2.04M)

A Certain Magical and Scientific Maikasexual

I cannot wait for Chuuya's version of the Accel vs Kakine.

Attached: kakine genius.jpg (1240x1748, 489K)

Hard for that to be a catchphrase when it was dependent on a spiel made by professor

13dl.net/c96-同人誌リンク集pack-1-2.html

How would we know?

Nah, that's a stretch. Especially now that Beetle exists and is somehow vagualy aware of the Aeon shift

Jesus H Christ

What’s the Aeon shift?

>Even IF uses it for his teaser
kek it's over, the sonzai shinai nonesense is legit his thing

Attached: OreNoDakkuMatta.png (1440x810, 800K)

>13dl.net/c96-同人誌リンク集pack-1-2.html
Only two?
Well its something. Downloadin'

Nvm, can't lol

scroll-down

Oh I'm refering to the individualistic transformation that allows you to hope between Aeons. Remmeber what Aleister said in OT22 to Fiamma? Kakine seemed to have understood that a new system must be reached to start gaining true freedom from Osiris ideologies

I only see two still.
One of them is the Let the Happiness In, but its behind a paywall.

Kakoi-ne~

Attached: 1511637022410.jpg (308x540, 56K)

That’s not realistic in my opinion.

This elevator fight is pretty hard to imagine

continuing this with the quote

"A new age has arrived"

He slowly moved his lips

This must have been an unexpected reaction. He could clearly tell focus had turned to him.
His smile did not vanish.
“The old age is long over. I don’t know who you are or what you’re after, but your fate is clear now that the age has left you behind. How sad. If you had tried this exact same thing
just a few weeks ago, you might have gained everything you wished without issue. I really
do feel sorry for you.”
The sounds of narrow tubes breaking from the inside could be heard.
The Dark Matter ate into the objects around him as if flowing back through the electrodes
and cables meant to control the device known as Kakine Teitoku. All color turned to white
and the electronic devices at the other end of the cables were swallowed up in an instant.
“Ha ha ha!! Ogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

“I don’t care who you are. It doesn’t matter what you’ve built up. I’m not interested in
what you’ll give to the world. Good and evil? Kindness and malice? Gain and loss? Positive
and negative? We can let historians decide that a hundred years from now. All I know is
what fate you deserve for trying to use me as a tool!!”

The other is this one.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ250437.html
meh
Other is this one, which looks nicer.
manga314.com/c96-salt-peanuts-にえあ-let-the-happiness-in-とある魔術の禁書目録

The normal rules mean nothing to Kakoi-ne~

Attached: Kakine's Harem.png (570x450, 443K)

I want to fuck Accelerator

That's nice LO, but stop infecting the rest of the sisters with your weird glitch.

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=to_aru_kagaku_no_accelerator
only three?

>all scavengers
really makes you think

Scavenger for Railgun 3 confirmed

I hope we get an anime for just the SSs
they can do LAC, SS2, Norse, Russian Mall there

That'd be better than NT announcement, its kinda too fast for it anyway

Niggers
exhentai.org/g/1476989/d105b22ca4/

>that first one
I can draw better than this when the hell did our standards get so bad

Attached: aaiieelliuiieeaann.jpg (613x720, 447K)

Kakine anime adaptation by different studio soon
Fighting Accelerator is tiresome, so Kakine merely needs to prove that he is the TRUE #1.
And he's doing it in a way in which the normal rules mean nothing; influencing the meta.

Attached: WyvCBea.jpg (1833x1024, 188K)

Older artists ignored Index 3 and nobody took their place.

exhentai.org/g/1475765/6b9e93a099/

>LAC
They better give Seethrough titties. Imagine 120cm of pure meat jiggling

Kamikoto's son will probably be a half dragon half eldritch monstrosity

That is why it wont happen

Attached: disgust.png (576x715, 530K)

No news on Railgun?

That's why it WILL happen. Either that or they kill each other.

It's a bizarre feeling - desperately hoping to hear that an anime you've been anticipating will be delayed.

Miki will be at the special screening of Accel so thats when the PV will probably drop

e-hentai.org/s/2fcbf5fd0e/1483619-35

Hearing that it got delayed would give us something at least. Waiting like this is making me worried.

Attached: 001.jpg (1200x900, 85K)

Attached: 002.jpg (1200x822, 419K)

Attached: 003.jpg (1200x841, 560K)

Attached: 005.jpg (572x1200, 315K)

Attached: 006.jpg (1200x624, 296K)

Attached: 007.jpg (1200x704, 384K)

Attached: 008.jpg (720x1200, 365K)

Attached: 009.jpg (723x1200, 392K)

Attached: 010.jpg (748x1200, 400K)

>Gyaru Yui
MUH

Attached: Yess.jpg (505x400, 242K)

Attached: 011.jpg (751x1200, 380K)

Attached: 012.jpg (768x1200, 452K)

imgur.com/a/gdS0aRh

sorry too lazy to scans properly.

Attached: 013.jpg (900x1200, 87K)

It's not like it will look any better if its delayed so I'm not sure why you'd hope for that.

I think C94 and c95 or something else had a Puma artbook we never got too.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70047751

Attached: 70047751_p0.jpg (417x591, 368K)

To be completely honest, I am not expecting it to be done well even with a delay. It's clear that JC Staff is incapable of creating even a decent show now, their time management skills fucking suck rat cock

Attached: 76330721_p0.jpg (2629x3572, 1.1M)

I'm clinging to a desperate hope, but yeah, you're probably right.

If Kakine have enter a new Aeon and it not just him talking crap. Then it a Aeon of Number 2s and jobber.

That one is really old.
exhentai.org/g/204630/28fd63e7b1/

>“Are you upset?” asked Crystal Girl Aine while slowly tilting her head. Her long silver hair swayed as she gave him a curious look. “If you had just used me, she would not have stolen your kill.”
Holy fuck

>Ryona already
Anime when?
Karuta went from cuck to based real fucking fast

>glitch
>implying the other Sisters as a whole don't approve of Last Order's feelings even if they don't share them themselves
>implying some Sisters don't share her feelings

>Kakine anime adaptation by different studio soon
and ruin AC aesthetics? nah.

>>implying some Sisters don't share her feelings
FUCK OFF AND YOU TOO Oh hey, There's this cute girl in my neighborhood. I want her to notice me so I'm going to murder 3 generations of her family.
Fuck off with that bullshit

Mikoto cutting Accel's head off when?

hopefully soon.

Within the first 5 novels of part 3. Screenshot this.

I still want to know what Aine is after because she kept calling the main character Sacri-chan or sacrifice.

What does she mean by that?