Love interest is used goods

>Love interest is used goods

Attached: upscale-270396537009211.png (564x724, 202K)

purity is a meme

>Unironically using the "used goods" meme

Attached: Ugh.gif (480x270, 1.09M)

dog bless ameriga

date whores goy!

If you fuck a girl who's been fucked by another man you're a pathetic cuck

>OP will never be used goods

Attached: Smugmua.jpg (333x460, 34K)

>OP will never be used goods

Hook, line, and sinker.

Attached: 1555551359256.png (458x518, 170K)

Men can't be used goods, they're designed to fuck many women. Women are meant to fuck on man. "That isn't fair!" Tell it to biology when you're a single mother, slag.

>MC didn't meet the love interest at a free-for-all pansexual fuckfest

Plebs, the whole of you

>love interest never gets used

Attached: 1559941371099.gif (480x270, 462K)

You are, on the other hand, a design error.

That's not what a cuck is.

>MC only likes used goods

Attached: 1557152925242.jpg (358x320, 73K)

That's what really triggering.
Fuck these damn bitches already!

Attached: despair but also despair.png (573x236, 51K)

Another man fucked your woman, you're a cuck

Your mom isn’t used goods, right user?

Attached: 3E4A05F9-AAD7-461F-9445-B760476598A2.jpg (1033x798, 152K)

>MC falls in love with a single mother

Attached: 1568087180149.png (686x550, 211K)

user I think this website has melted your brain.

based

Attached: C.C.20.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Found the roasties

Attached: 1558335273924.gif (387x381, 2.44M)

>MC takes the single mother's daughter instead

Attached: 1568075176695.jpg (280x280, 27K)

This is how it should go.

Attached: ev07a.tlg.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>OP would turn this woman down just because she's a widow and thus used goods
The absolute state of purity fags

Attached: 20190702_174847.jpg (900x770, 364K)

if she can't consent she can't be used goods

Just out of curiosity, are you a mudslime? That legitimately sounds like sand nigger logic.

puritanism is a mental disease

>OP's mom had lots of nakadashi sex and even got pregnant

>Oyakodon end

>Normalfags watch anime for the first time and get upset when the MC doesn't fuck every girl on the show like some sort of crazed bonobo

huh?

>euros

Attached: americans3.png (310x380, 7K)

Thats not it works
Unless you date an hideous girl or a criminally young one you will date a "used" girl, deal with it user

huh?

Worm slut worst nasuverse.

There's a huge difference between cheating on your lover and premarital sex

Yea she is

>implying he'll ever have sex

Attached: 20190421_171029.jpg (924x1280, 569K)

Have premarital sex and you're cheating on god.

Would rather have a hideous girl than one who has been passed around locker rooms since middle school and had their brain totally fried to where they're constantly on the lookout for a bigger penis.

God is a hypocritical shit bag. The mother fucker knocked up Joseph's wife and if he was here he'd probably try to justify it as "She wasn't married to Joseph, she was married to God"

Not according to some anons in here

So if you had a choice between a cute girl who's already had sex a few times and a girl who's never had sex but looks like a dude and absolutely reeks because she never bathes and sometimes forgets to wipe after she takes a shit you'd immediately choose the latter?

>Used goods is the best character and has a wife-tier personality
>Turns out she's not even used goods after all

Attached: 1568463539100.jpg (1280x1264, 374K)

Apologize right now you virgin.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.41.56 PM.png (560x590, 418K)

>seiyuu is a single mother

Attached: Maita.jpg (751x1128, 605K)

>used goods

Attached: vomit.gif (500x281, 1.59M)

Or you can date an average looking autist, which comes with its own set of problems. That’s how ai got my pure gf anyway.

*I

Purityfag here. Fuck off back to the Middle East with your hypocrisy.
>Inb4 muh lock and key.

Literal slut.

Single mom is one of the most based characters in the series

Attached: x14.png (773x1200, 268K)

t.roastie.

>mc is a cuck
>heroine fucks other guy
>pregnant
>heroine died on childbirth
>mc raise other guys daughter
>mc let other men fuck her wife's daughter

Attached: cropped.jpg (496x775, 132K)

He's trying his best to change her.

Just because you fucked a woman doesn’t mean she’s “your” woman. After that find a pure girl

Literally how all NTR hentai goes. Creatively bankrupt, the lot of them.

No lock and key but I'll blow your fucking house up

>muh lock and key
A lock that can be opened by by any key in the neighborhood is bad.
A key that can open any lock in the neighborhood is also bad.

That effort would be better spent finding a gf with similar sexual experience to him and build a life with her but meh, whatever floats his boat I guess. We wouldn’t really have a series otherwise, would we?

why is everyone so obsessed with cuckery lately

but it's so good, user. I don't think I'll ever have that same level of compassion towards someone like him. What an absolute gentleman despite being a nerd.

A key that can open any lock isn’t bad actually. Quite the opposite. Your analogy is quite faulty.

>Just because you fucked a woman doesn’t mean she’s “your” woman.
This sounds like a cuckold's mentality.

No one would want their virgin wife to have fucked another man so stop pretending you're ok with your gf being used goods

So, you would feel alright if you heard that there's a nutter in your neighborhood who has a key which can open the locks of any house?

>God exists

Attached: 1562562584597.jpg (290x299, 23K)

>virgins being insecure about their dick size when they will never use it to begin with

Attached: 1553463001101.jpg (257x320, 29K)

No, I wouldn’t, but that’s besides the point. A key that can open any lock is a masterkey, a prized possession that can allow you to literally empty banks and obtain resources for free for the rest of your life. It’s only bad insofar as it poses a threat to everyone else, but it’s very beneficial to the user.

>not wanting to share intimacy with one special person as they only with you your entire life
>used goods
Yuck

Attached: 1540142622345.jpg (720x720, 251K)

Yeah, this. Which is why the faggots advocating for you to sow your wild oats before finding a pure gf should take a hike.

I’m a purityfag, so I can’t get into this series at all but I feel happy for you that you found something you like this much. I was only shitposting when ai called her a slut by the way.

Fair enough
>Would rather have a hideous girl than one who has been passed around locker rooms
You do you man
Average looking girls also fuck user, most of the time they are even easier than the pretty ones

There's nothing wrong with being a purityfag. You'd want the best someone can offer. Something that some people may consider sacred or precious.
I used to be like you, til I learn that in this world, finding a pure untouched girl is like needle in a haystack. Even my first and only GF lied when she said she was a virgin.

widows are ok as second wives

Used goods = nice healing, realism, knows the ways of sex
Pure virgin = boring, unrealistic, pandering

Applying 2D ideals to the real world is a surefire way for things to go badly,user. It’s sad that your first gf treated you that way. I know many guys who wanted to have their first experience of intimacy be with someone just like them who got duped as well.

roasties are mad.

Kill yourselves cucks.

are they ever not?

What the fuck is a roastie? I don’t speak /reddit9k/

Probably you.

Nu Yea Forums everyone! Such great threads and discussion

Someone needs to ban used goods generals already. They always devolve into a fuckfest.

I mean you can fuck used goods but you should not vow loyalty on her, just for side fuck. On the other hand you should find a wife that is pure to become “your woman”

haha us oldfags love used goods and ntr right? hmm I love my girls being filled with other men's semen.

Now, beyond what you personally would prefer, a virgin wife/girlfriend/whatever.
What does this have to do with what you would prefer to watch in your cambodian claymation

Some people are so far gone that they are unable to separate fiction and reality.

Stop pretending that you are an oldfags.
Old Yea Forums would fap to a fucking chair if its remotely attractive to them no matter how many people sit on it.
You talking as if 2D obasan/milf/cougar is like real life woman, when most of people in here just want some a good fap.

Protip : drawing is not real.

Attached: 1258215632852.png (489x391, 143K)

>used goods

Attached: 1568436513572.jpg (850x805, 145K)

name one series user where this is a thing

This is why I hates purityfag, they are no different to people who keep saying loli = real children.

>purityfagging
>unironically using roasties on Yea Forums
Jesus christ go back to whatever garbage can you came from

purityfags should kill themselves

It’s because female love interests in anime have been almost 100% virgins. It’s also probably the only media out there that depicts relationships without the couple having to “find themselves” first. So, people get pissy when there exist groups who want to undermine that.

Fate stay night. Purityfags are still seething after 15 (fifteen) years.

t.cucks

Feel free to stop talking liking you've ever gotten laid in the first place. Women would generally be sickened by your twisted mentality

Attached: 20190428_191804.jpg (900x1280, 596K)

sakura isn't a real love interest tho

>actually using roastie and trannies in Yea Forums
I knew this kind of thread always infested with crossboarder.

Virgin

Sakura was raped, plenty of Japanese purityfags are fine with it if it’s not consensual.

dilate

Yea Forums is a place for pure maidens, so go and stay go.

And ESL’s apparently.

I like sluts but not as relationship material. They're just hot. If anyone actually wants to be in a relationship with or marry a slut they're fucking retarded.

Attached: 000_05.jpg (1280x960, 256K)

Cowboy bebop
Berserk
Fate stay night
Aku no Hana
Spice and Wolf

t. eternal permavirgin

>Minako
>Pure
Sailor V? More like Sailor Free Vagina

Attached: SMC Sailor Moon SuperS - 155 R2 DVD 480p H264 AC3B19B06D7.mkv_snapshot_06.40_2018.09.02_22.10.26.jpg (640x480, 39K)

But who cucked whom in Cowboy Bebop? Its not really clear.

>aku no hana
proof?

>its another Yea Forums thread where people comparing reality and fiction.

kill yourself SEAnigger

Attached: 1547076555184.png (1136x1397, 1.26M)

Otaku were a fucking mistake.

Attached: carl.png (301x300, 113K)

go back, you sound like a feminist telling someone to check their priveledge 4 years ago.

>Calls women who a not virgins sluts, no matter how many partners they had or what the sex meant to them
>doesnt do the same to guys, even if they are manwhores

Attached: Anon.jpg (600x401, 70K)

t.seething cuck.

Well, women are whores. That's one of the main reasons to date a fictional character instead.

where do you think you are?

Why should non-homo dudes care about other men?
This is such a shitty argument women always use.

Even /jp/ isn’t this autistic about purity.

Attached: 1468488571512.png (1135x478, 328K)

>Implying I’m actually an otaku.

>board with jav generals
retarded crossboarder

>Why should non-homo dudes care about other man
Why should you care about non virgin girls if you are not interested in them either?

>haha look at me I'm such an oldfag, Yea Forums always care about purity.
I doubt you guys even here when /l/ still exist.

Attached: 0e444a5f8317179fd48f4f99a5b60418.png (640x480, 298K)

/jp/ actually posts about 3D. Half of Yea Forums is being ironic. The other half is unironically on the autism spectrum

>filename
back, back

That's not how it works.

You sound like you lack basic comprehension of human relationships, but given where we are, that's not surprising.

I wish I was used goods.

Didn't expect to find a cute chibi sakura in this shithole of a thread

Because they'd be virgin in they weren't non-virgin.

>"lol why do you care if your girl fucked other dudes"
>not a cuck

>board that would self-moderate specific topics, especially Yotsuba
>not pure

pls.

Thats a retarded logic, they are what they are, its like me saying you should care about manwhores because they would be women if they were not men
>lol why do you care if your girl fucked other dudes
No one said that, if it happened before you started dating then she wasnt your girl

>Man cums inside girl
>You later engage in sex with said girl
>Not a cuck
Women who aren't virgins and aren't married are worthless trash

I don't see anyone hating on GSC.

Exactly.

You don't even know nor recognize a situation where the girl is "your girl". And that's why you don't know how you can use the cuck word. You're mentally fucked.

Virgin girls are virgins because they’re ugly

She’s not yours, it’s just your turn.

You totally proved that you don't know what a cuck is.

Good comeback

That's why I put quotations.

Anons are so delusional if they think they have a choice when it comes to virgins. Fat lonely landwhales might want to fuck you maybe, but that's not enough for Yea Forums's turbochads. You anons aren't the only ones who want to fuck cute and sexy girls. Most good ones have been done by their 20s. Horny boys with real balls took them while you masturbated to anime. Going after 16-year-olds makes you creepy stalker if you are not actually a real chad and good looking.
Some miraclous 1% of beautiful cake virgins might exist somewhere, but then you would have to leave your room. Such a problem. Settle down to your level faggots or continue fapping to your non-existent waifu

It wasn’t meant to be one.

A cuck is a man who lets his women get fucked by another man.

By fucking a non virgin this is what you're doing. Time doesn't matter, whether she fucked someone before you were together doesn't matter. She's impure and therefore garbage.

Most of us don’t apply the ideals we hold anime characters to to real people, at least, I hope so.

I see

Used goods are damaged goods. Engaging in a serious relationship with a woman that's incapable of properly bonding is setting yourself up for the role of a cuck.

What about a single wife?

Attached: 195334l[1].jpg (422x600, 107K)

Which is ironic as that makes everyone here used goods

>Most of us don’t apply the ideals we hold anime characters to to real people, at least, I hope so.
Get a load of this goy

based

>Fat lonely landwhales might want to fuck you
Unironically met some that were actually sluts. Ugly girls can get a fuck much easier than ugly man, hell maybe even more so than average looking dudes. The truth is, there are only two types of "pure" girls(not counting literal childs): the super religious ones and the ones that really just have sex with dudes that they really love, so at best she had only one other guy before e turned out to be a piece of trash or whatever

Allow niggers and trans if it's just fiction.

Widows are ok. They lost their husband through no fault of their own.

-t cuck.

Yup, widows are a-ok.

>Ugly landwhales
Even those can get railed on Tinder quite easily. Don’t expect a girl above 24 years old to be a virgin in the Western Hemisphere.

Yes,I’m a cuck? Problem?

Is this manga still going?