UQ Holder

So it finally looks like shit's about to go down. You guys wanna talk about it?

Attached: 0164034.jpg (2133x1600, 1.15M)

that guy has been making manga for 20 years and never learned to draw past this? Damn.

It's become too much of a sausage fest.

I would but I'm waiting until this finishes before I read it.

6 vs 4 just isn't balanced. And 1 guy is hogging all 4 for himself, must suck for the other 5.

Was the love triangle resolved?

What?

Touta loving Eva and Eva loving Negi. What came out of that? Was it resolved?

What makes you think this could be resolved before the end of the manga, if it even gets resolved at all?

What happened to that person who had to make up their mind on which gender they wanted to be instead of swapping

They still get next to no screentime

that's why this manga is shit. Nothing gets resolved. Ken Akamatsu is a one trick pony.

Just like every other manga

Because he got too far up his ass with his verse and cocked everything up with his little protest that turned out not to matter anyway

Eva loves Touta now. Everyone loves Touta since he is the new MC.

I kind of dropped it a while back
Why is he a lizard now?

Where the hell do you live with lizards looking anything close to that?

He finally got Negi's powerup.

>cocked everything up with his little protest that turned out not to matter anyway
Do you have proof that Kodansha would ever think twice about their copyright legalese without Akamatsu's stunt?

Heh, close enough

Magia Erebea?
I thought it turned you into lizardman only when you fail to control it

Attached: animals_hero_lizards.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

I just realised the latest upload on goddess is from june, wheres this from then

>Eva loving Negi
Nope. She just thinks of him as a replacement for Nagi, who is a replacement for Touta. Now she has finally gotten the real thing, why should she wants inferior replicas?