Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo

What's the appeal of this show supposed to be?

I keep downloading it every week but I can't remember why.

Attached: Araburu.Kisetsu.no.Otome-domo.yo..full.2507473.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-29/anohana-writer-mari-okada-autobiography-gets-tv-special/.132152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's an anime for fucking women lmao
your not suppose to watch it unless you a bitch

Then how do you explain THIS?

Attached: file.png (351x870, 274K)

It's an anime for people who go outdise and talk to women, move along.

>What's the appeal of this show supposed to be?
Cute owl

Attached: autistic owl.jpg (1914x2125, 1.07M)

I watch it to try to get into Mari Okada's mind. Besides reading her biography, I want to know how fucked up her thinking is.

In Japan, a magazine for boys is for girls and a magazine for girls is for boys sometimes.

I'm amazed how anons like you reliably identify the most garbage girl and call her best girl.

>It's an anime for people who go outdise and talk to women, move along.
*don't

I'm amazed by the number of dicks you've sucked.

The only good main character is Pres, and strictly only for comedic purposes. She would be annoying to actually date in real life. Gyaru and Thick Teacher are my favorites but they're side characters. Only Gyaru shows up a moderate amount.

A 40yo unmarried women who was bottom of the barrel during her school time fantasizing about high school girls' sex life. I wonder what could go wrong.

I'm sure a number like zero would consternate a fag like yourself.

Pres really is the best both in looks and personality. It's quite a shame she's naive enough to fall for a garbage guy like that though. She deserves better.

Funny.

>bottom of the barrel
Lies. According to Mari Okada herself this is what she looked like.

Attached: maedaatuko.jpg (300x450, 39K)

>some random pic from internet

>Not enjoying Ms Okada's WILD RIDE

Attached: mari okada bingo 2.jpg (1946x2890, 2.74M)

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-29/anohana-writer-mari-okada-autobiography-gets-tv-special/.132152

Do that with copcraft because too lazy to stop the rss feed. Would have done the same with this show but wanted to read the manga before.
Will give it a looksie at the end of the season.

Hmmm, I can't find anything good here?

The show is fucking silly because no one's life in history has ever been this topsy turvy over something like discovering sex for the first time. I remember the first time i ever came when i was like 7 when i accidently masturbated, i was like "oh, nice, that was sweet" and moved on

All the characters are unlikable, props to Okada.

>The show is fucking silly
In a lot of ways. There's so much stuff I don't get, but maybe it has to do with the japanese culture and shit. The discovering sex thing definitely. Also I don't see how five attractive anime girls can have trouble attracting boys. This show isn't unique in this regard though. Even the dumb weightlifting show does this but at least that's a comedy.

Pres is cute, if a bit obnoxious. Also some of the side characters are nice. Gyaru definitely.

She's married, dumb fuck.
> t. boring faggot with uneventful life who never even took any authority figures hostage.

Based truther

I just want the Lit Club to be happy.

Uneventful life is the majority of the first world, sorry you don't like it

How much better would the show be if she told him in the first episode
>can I help you with that?

>Looks like you could use a hand.
It would have been the fucking greatest. Unfortunately it's not you or me writing this shit.

Attached: happy kazusa.jpg (225x350, 23K)

>horny teenage girls looking to fuck boys
>anime for women
I seriously don't understand how people can seriously say this.

Attached: 1501de5538493c84853273401832.jpg (167x224, 7K)

I think this is the best anime in this season. What makes this show so unattractive to you contrarily?

Do you seriously don't think teen girls wanna fuck too? Watamote was practically a documentary until it turned into yuri slice of life.

I just started watching it today, so far 4 episodes into it. I keep thinking how much better it would be if they all got Stands. What shonen superpowers do the girls get and when do the fights start???

Yeah they do, but personally I think this trash would appeal much more to men than something that really is written for women, like, let's say Wotakoi or Tokyo Tarareba Girls, because it has more defined male characters. Women do enjoy male characters that, well, have characters, most importantly they like male characters that are cool. This shit only has childhood friend who was caught masturbating, glasses dude, dude who took responsibility and Steve Jobbs. In the end it's just lewd girls doing lewd things, and we all know who is the real audience of CGDCT

Attached: tumblr_pfskcmGvo91vzgu1lo1_500.png (500x495, 77K)

Based and big brain pilled

Attached: most-people-rejected-his-message-shut-up-they-hated-jesus-18714815.png (500x565, 432K)

KEK

are you serious? it's literally a permavirgin incel power fantasy

Jesus was a Jewish creation meant to destroy Rome and enslave the European people to the Judean subhumans.

Eh, Europe willingly is getting enslaved by muslims, might as well keep Jesus meme alive.

>I don't see how five attractive anime girls can have trouble attracting boys.
That's not really a topic in this show tho

>I think this is the best anime in this season.
me too

This.
It doesn't invest time in presenting the males as attractive (other than kinda the teacher a little)

I'm just reacting that they have zero experience with boys. I think that's strange but maybe that's how it is in Japan. If I had attended their school I would have asked all five of them out long ago. Especially the president.

It's about as good as Vinland Saga. Dr. Stone is slightly better if you ax me.

The Russian girl is an annoying stereotypical "perfect cold girl" character.
The bangs girl who wants to fuck her teacher who is a pedophile is clearly a self-insert Mary Sue.
The lesbian girl is the token sacrifice for the alphabets.
The "normal" girl is about as interesting as Ochako from Boku no Hero Academia and she tries too hard to pretend she's not a slut.
The girl with glasses is the least worst one, I hope she's the one whose school career is ruined by teen pregnancy when the 6/10 guy inseminates her and then leaves.

I for one want more Russian anime girls.

Attached: 348841.jpg (225x350, 35K)

That's a funny thing to say because she gets ntr just like Ochacuck

By this thing?

This show is more like Japanese shoujo manga. If you are unfamiliar with it, maybe you don't get what's good about it.

Why, I tip my my hat to you too, fellow gentleman.

Attached: 0699bbb320fbbe082424677d16e208ab.jpg (467x660, 48K)

Why couldn't it just be a hentai anime?

>anime for people who go outdise and talk to women

Attached: conf.png (470x446, 208K)

Incredible how little actual hentai there is of these girls. I already downloaded ALL of it.

Thot hentai doesn't sell well.

Attached: 1.png (3840x2160, 890K)

Attached: 2.png (3840x2160, 893K)

made these while drunk feel free to use user

Rank them in terms of sluttiness (1-10), left to right.

10 10 10 10 10 1

Sauce on degeneracy

Attached: 1427738172565.png (281x256, 5K)

>Episode 10 is called "Holes"
>No holes were actually inseminated

You braindead fuck. Don't you understand metaphorical thinking? Niina forced Izumi to put a finger in her butthole, which created a hole in her relationship between both Izumi and Kazusa.

Using this worthless slut would give me cancer, so no thanks.

>Genre: coming-of-age.
Yes, there are shows that are genuinly trying to teach young weeblets how real life works.

Attached: Bakemonogatari - 07.mkv_000985464.png (1280x720, 1.69M)