Shitty character is called a "pleb filter"

>shitty character is called a "pleb filter"
>despite the fact that kimetsu is the most popular show of the year amongst normalfags who frequent social medias
>does not filter them at all

Mm. Nah. Sorry, I don't buy it at all, kimetsutards

Attached: know the difference.gif (1366x922, 242K)

kimetsufags btfo

Attached: 1561575786972.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>shounen shit

Attached: catsoup.gif (500x375, 1019K)

Imagine being this jealous of literally one (1) anime character.

Attached: blessed zenitsu.jpg (342x393, 13K)

based and true

Based, I hate hypocrites.

Trash characters aren't pleb filters you morons.

>one is the main character
>one is the joke character
Hmm...

>He doesn't know.

>MC gets told by bully to go kill himself and turns into a bubbling mess
>somehow this isn't cringe
vs
>calls the MC and Boar literal faggots and tells them to go kill themselves
>not based

Attached: 423c8e21de42d1f3c1814d55af9aa182--konosuba-aqua-anime.jpg (333x460, 30K)

>Deku is the MC
>Zenitsu is a secondary character
>Deku remains an annoying crybaby even after getting handed power ups after powerups
>Zenitsu develops in every single way with harsh training and battles to the death, his annoying charade gets cut to a minimum
Yeah, "hypocrisy".

MHAfags, everyone.

Shounentards dicks measuring contest has to be the most pathetic thing on this board.

ignoring the whole bnha/kny arguments for a moment, the entire concept of a pleb filter sounds like a dumb way for people who like a series to dismiss bad things about it
what sort of mangaka sits there and thinks "i want LESS people to enjoy my series! i want to earn LESS money and be LESS famous than i would be otherwise"

Attached: 1537447157483.png (690x628, 411K)

kimetsufags forever btfo

>the entire concept of a pleb filter sounds like a dumb way for people who like a series to dismiss bad things about it
That’s exactly what it is

spot the difference

Attached: ss.jpg (480x256, 45K)

Based OP exposing hypocrites.

>shieldtrash
Lol, stfu

Stupid fan of BNHA. Deku is a crybaby, Zenitsu is cool and exciting.
Pleb filter.

Not everything is meant for mainstream appeal.
The idea of pleb filter at least would be that you deliberately filter out the kind of people that wouldn't appreciate the work early so that you won't have a bunch of people who couldn't appreciate it bad mouthing it.

>MC cries over everything, even when given the strongest quirk in existence he still finds something to cry about
>side character rightfully cries because he's in a world full of demons who slaughter humans like there nothing and most of his yelling is ironic while in mycuckacademia Deku cries about everything unironically

I'm convinced that everyone who hates Zenitsu just can't handle cringe. Yeah, he's annoying and cringy. So what? Aren't we mature enough to not feel embarrassed by that? He's still a good character most of the time.

Wtf is wrong with animeonlys? Zeni the best character in this manga

Attached: ewno.png (316x316, 104K)

>ironic
knykeks actually believe this. holy shit, shounenfaggots are unbearable. cant wait for this to happen next season as well.

>Not everything is meant for mainstream appeal.
anime hipsters

Attached: 1560634604462.png (330x314, 62K)

>I'm convinced that everyone who hates Zenitsu just can't handle cringe
Ahaha you think?

Because you can't hear him yelling. The anime drags on the yelling for way too long while in the manga the yelling is a couple panels long.

>He's still a good character most of the time.
Nope, he's annoying and cringy most of the time. He's a """good character""" when he's literally asleep and that lasts for like 30 seconds at best

I dunno the anime really drives home everyone's reaction to him

>using terms like ironic and unironically in a serious manner
Truly Kimetsu no Reddit. Why would I ever feel sorry for this annoying orange-haired faggot who can one-shot pretty much any demon excluding the twelve kazuki on top of being clad in plot armor, because he is in the MC's party?

The cringe is too overwhelming when Zenitsu opens his mouth.

Imagine deku putting baku in his place, or even naruto telling sasuke to fuck off

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-15-12-58-58-1.png (1440x2112, 2.24M)

>"pleb filter"
It's just a shitty way to dismiss criticism without actually addressing it.
Every time you see this expression you can move on knowing whoever posted it has no argument whatsoever, and has to rely on a stale meme.

Zenitsu is based.

Based on what?

Kimetsufags will NEVER
and I mean N E V E R
recover

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 132K)

shounen threads are always full of fanbois who will defend even the weak parts to death

forced cringe comedy: the character

Would never happen which is why Deku and Naruto can fuck right off. Could you imagine if Zenitsu started calling Kaigaku the coolest guy ever and wished he was like him like Decuck or Narucel. Seriously Zenitsu actually has a satisfying revenge against that absolute faggot rival of his.

Attached: EB1CMFRXYAAQdYS.jpg (1172x440, 102K)

>deku
>crybaby
>screeching
OP is a faggot as usual

>you're just not MATURE enough to like him
Wow you're pretty cringy.

>Decuck self-inserters

Attached: 1549665714803.jpg (476x476, 35K)

He's not a pleb filter, just a fun character.

Lmao I love how he’s so angry he’s using his dead grandfather to talk shit. Zenitsu looked super fucking villainous that fight.

Remember that Deku preferred fanboying Quirk-owning heroes rather than become a policeman, firefighter, doctor or any other form of public servant; canonically, he had only considered those a the age of 15.

>>calls the MC and Boar literal faggots
Did he really do that?

Did you watch the episode?

Didn't Deku literally cry in the latest chapter? Why wouldn't he be considered a crybaby

Cope

Attached: OqqqLDbIoPArKD-C3IeTchnIjGM.jpg (702x649, 39K)

This but unironically

>pleb filter sounds like a dumb way for people who like a series to dismiss bad things about it
Unless it's a series nobody is watching because the story or the visuals are too unusual to be engaging to the vast majority of plebs.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Thunderbolt Fantasy S2 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.38_[2019.02.06_12.44.07].jpg (1280x720, 131K)

calling Zenitsu a pleb filter is a literal cope that KnYfags cling to because there's no other argument for him not being a fucking shit character. An actual pleb filter would be something like the final season of Lost where the writers started to starkly expose the themes of the series and pissed off all the normalfags who were only watching it for "le wacky mysteries xD"

you have to go back. Zenitsu is literal plebfilter. Ofcourse animeonly newfags hate him

Difference is, Zenitsu isn't the emotional core of his series, Deku is.

The difference is Zenitsu is the comic relief, Deku isn't.
You're not supposed to take Zenitsu's emotions seriously unless the colours become dark and desaturated and there's sad music playing in the background. He's a buttmonkey. Deku on the other hand is a buttmonkey whose suffering you're supposed to take seriously most of the time.

O MY SEVEN QUIRKS

I don't hate him because he's annoying or cringy, I hate him because he is a whiny little coward bitch.

Sounds like you got filtered

>O MY X RAY VISION
>O MY FLASHBACKS
>O MY FIRE DANCE

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

whiny coward bitches are the best when they eventually become brave you just have shit taste

The glass house will always be pretty than the house made of dirt and hay.

Is there a webm of him ripping Tanjiro's hair out?

ESL-kun, you're looking at two piles of shit and saying you like one better because it looks prettier.

Attached: 1568543888044.png (2404x1024, 250K)

did you notice how shounen fags always repeat things like "cringe" "based" "cuck" and other buzzwords? they're also always in some fanbase war, they don't really act like regular Yea Forums posters. It's like they're coming from somewhere else.

>they don't really act like regular Yea Forums poster
wrong