Are you fucking kidding me? This absolute garbage of a character is going to be his love interest?

Are you fucking kidding me? This absolute garbage of a character is going to be his love interest?

Attached: 54563.jpg (1907x1042, 203K)

shut up Lacus and watch

Gundam Sneed

No, he breaks up with her and gets with the zero-personality idol.

Kys Lacuck.

Stop being dumb.

Sorry, he's only loyal to his husband Athrun.

SEED and Destiny are still the only gundam entries that I actually hate. There are other entries that are also bad and stupid, but none of them have come close to being as frustratingly boring.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking hot.

She got Vaporized is space lmao

No. HELL no. Fuck that bitch.
And he does.

Fllay is best SEED.
Natarle and Cagalli are second best.

If she remained alive and stood with Kira it would probably made Destiny much better than having mah perfect Lacus that turned him into an aimbot with no personality and automated answers.
Flay might have manipulated him but Lacus made him into a fucking drone that shoots whatever is on her path..

Attached: 1520065849561.jpg (900x900, 86K)

I'm currently at episode 18. Man this show is a mixed bag. I hate it for the following reasons:
>It's a shameless remake of 0079
>It looks butt ass ugly
>The character design is shit
>The teen characters are shit
>Especially Kira
>But especially Flay
>The shitty forced romance and melodrama.
>Shitty MS designs
>Cgi dog MS.
The things I like are:
>How seriously it takes war.
>How seriously it portrays the military
>How grey the conflict is
>Some adult characters are nice
>Like Mu
>Or Rau, with his cool transatlantic accent
>The ost is great.
>The first ed is amazing.
>The end of episode 13 was great.
Not sure about this show. It's still one of the weaker entries in the gundam franchise. All it has going for it is nostalgia and fujo's. Otherwise there is nit enough there to justify 100 episodes.

Shes gonna die a fiery death soon

>Or Rau, with his cool transatlantic accent
Dubfags begone.

You're currently in the good period of SEED. It goes to complete shit about 2/3 into the original series, picks up again briefly at the start of Destiny, and then sinks even lower than before. It's a fun ride though.

I thought SEED had some problems, but I enjoyed it overall. Destiny on the other hand is irredeemable and ruined anything good that came from SEED.

Best girl in SEED.

Haha the inferior glasses boy got cucked by a chad just like in real life so relatable

Flay is the best character in the show. Which isn't saying much.