Jojolion

Finally caught up. All this shitposting you guys did about Joubin, and he's no bigger a threat than he ever was.

Attached: U0--==-SPEEDKING.png (314x447, 113K)

are you the same fag that was dissing my boy Jobin last thread?
you're gonna feel really fucking dumb when he wipes the floor with Josuke and melts all four of his balls off in seconds

Attached: 1545980051840.png (1809x1300, 586K)

>Part 3 Villain: Stop Time
>Part 4 Villain: Silently Blow You Up, Turn Back Time
>Part 5 Villain: See and Subvert the Future
>Part 6 Villain: Power Over Souls and Memory
>Part 7 Villain: Parallel Universe Traversal and Full Damage Nullification
>Part 8 Villain: Makes You Feel Hot if He Touches You

What's it like for the design of your boy's stand to be retconned in every appearance?

Attached: speedy emperor copy.png (761x632, 963K)

It'll probably "evolve" into matter vibration to fit the name "speed" king

That's as likely as Paper Moon King "evolving" into matter distortion that lets Tsurugi turn origami into the size of the moon to crush people
What motivation is there for Speed King to get a crazy new power after a short arc explicitly highlighting its use and limitation? What kind of battle against Josuke can Jobin be the charge of that wouldn't evoke greater conflict in the Higashikata family, the main thing Jobin seeks to avoid? How would that battle be particularly satisfying against Soft & Wet?

Attached: poortom.jpg (172x211, 14K)

Quick, post your favorite page or panel

Attached: Volume 19 JoJolion_v19_[HWMN].zip-JJL_v19_ch076_087.png (900x1400, 289K)

holy shit what the fuck is wrong with tsurugi he looks dead in the last panel

SPEEDY SPEED BOY

Attached: 1563661860554.png (615x487, 273K)

Attached: 1564263623796.png (896x1017, 956K)

It changed one time

If you think the facial structure and details of the second one are equivalent to pic related you should get your eyes checked

Attached: yepp.png (212x264, 47K)

Attached: 1563415443607.jpg (1773x1400, 1.14M)

Attached: 1550499065019.png (1749x1400, 652K)

dude should've just blown up the ship

More like jobbin, am I right?

Vitamin C soften his bombs so they have to swim out sneakily to the shore. And they are fucking treaded tanks

So who is the villain in part 8?

There are so many good pages on jojolion

Attached: images (85).jpg (500x358, 47K)

Tooru

What is your favorite cover from part 8?

Attached: images (98).jpg (292x600, 21K)

Consider the following:
>all this shit began because Kira and Josefumi stole a branch
>the entire story is about rock humans trying to get back what's theirs
>Josuke is a thief
>Jobin is a thief
>rock humans are the victims

>Jobin is a thief
He lets the rock humans use his company to smuggle the fruit in, Poor Tom double crossed him out of his slice of the deal

Attached: 1549020667630.png (900x1400, 501K)

>What motivation is there for Speed King to get a crazy new power
Because this is an echo of Part 4 where Killer Queen evolved into Bites the Dust? Explosion power turned into time reversal for no reason?

Attached: 1568138234767.png (849x738, 238K)

Consider the following
>Rock species are not the only human type native to the island with Rokakaka fruit
>Rock humans are almost unanimously criminals who fake records to take advantage of society
>They are concealing a medical miracle for the purpose of profiting for themselves
>Yoshikage and Kujo stole ONE BRANCH from their operation
>Poor Tom was never stolen from, he lied and tried to murder Josuke and Jobin from the beginning
>Holly Kira knew about Rokakaka and is now effectively hostage of the rock human doctor conspiracy for god knows what reasons, almost certainly not benevolent ones
>The grafted branch is a new species and thus either nobody's property or the intellectual property of Kira

>Jojolion should mirror one of the weakest developments of Part 4 because 8 is 4x2

>Rock humans are almost unanimously criminals who fake records to take advantage of society
Well they kind of have to. They live for hundreds of years so they can't exactly use their real birth certificates and IDs, and they can't get educations or hold normal jobs when they sleep for months.

Not Him. But Araki clrealy has Alzheimer he forgot how to draw, forgets designs, he even forgot how to make good manga, part 8 is absolutely horrible.

Same.

>just because its a bad idea doesn't mean it's not gonna happen
You're pretty fucking retarded if you haven't realized there's already a powerup macguffin for this part, the new rokakaka itself. Some body is bound to get that powerup (by fusing with somebody else) and it sure as fuck isn't gonna be Josuke. If you don't think Jobin is the main antagonist still, please let me know so I can filter this thread.

Cringe

Das gay.

Is this Jojo?

the whole part is really just about people doing「bad」things for the「right」cause
even jobin spelled it out as such
the is really no right or wrong depending how you look at it

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

btp
bhp

I want to see more stands doing this kind of shit

So Jojolion is ripping off Part 5?

God the new design looks like shit.
What was Araki thinking?

Jojolion is two volumes short of being SBR's length and I feel like the main characters have received a fraction of the development awarded to Johnny, Valentine etc. We don't even know what the head doctor looks like. How long will it be?

Can you rip off yourself? Also, in the context of the mob, Giorno is suppossed to be just, even if he isn't because the gang still exists and selling drugs on schools is far from the only bad thing mafia does.

Yasuho is more developed than Lucy and Jobin is more developed than Valentine though.

What was the reaction when the Tokomi Woo arc happened? Why does Jojolion have such a high horror ratio

An 89 years old man.

>lol Wu Tomoki does not fail
Kinda like this.

An 89 years old man who doesn't have the fruit and whose stand we've already seen? He's fucking filler.

Attached: EEThGDbUUAAgwhg.png (266x226, 100K)

>wu tomoki does not fail
>DoCtoR DoCtoR DoCtoR
>jesus christ araki

No, in part 5 they are supposed to do the right thing for the right cause: no sell drugs to kid

I'd rather have his stand appearance changing rather than his abilities changing like Gappy

gappy barely has a personality, how tf does he get so much puss

The girl is literally blind.

110+ is my prediction

Just wait for Tsurugi's upgrade, that's most likely going to be "Jobin's" time/space manipulation ability

>gappy
>not a chad

Attached: 1544871304917.png (913x1400, 658K)

Did Diavolo cuck Doppio, I mean its quite clear that Doppio is the one that met and spent time with Donatella but Trish can only sense a connection to Diavolo and not Doppio, so did Doppio just turn into Diavolo during sex even though he was the one that was actually going out with Donatella? How could Diavolo do this to him?

Attached: With_Donatella_Una.png (240x240, 113K)

I miss early Gappy

Attached: 1451552853703.png (418x674, 473K)

Diavolo was the original personality. He was the one who met and fucked Donatella, he was just younger and more "innocent". After he started Passione his personalities split and Doppio was created, who is simply just a look into the past of Diavolo's youth.

It was Diavolo the whole time. That's why Donatella only knew him by his fake name, Solido Naso.

Attached: 1568377623538.jpg (592x1000, 163K)

Was it Kino?

Attached: Giorno.jpg (1280x752, 120K)

No. It was actually anti-kino.

Actually this is antikino.

Attached: Antikino1.jpg (1015x1599, 205K)

The story literally spells out that it was Diavolo who met her. How did you miss this?

Can't blame Bossu for not sharing that fine piece of ass.

Attached: Antikino2.jpg (1018x1599, 204K)

It wouldn't even make sense for Doppio to exist during that time because it would be impossible to keep him a secret from the rest of the village.

Cringe satan

Speedreaders.
Donatella knows him by the name of "sólido Naso", ever since they meet.

TR OPs are so uncreative, fighting gold IS 100000 times better.

>Almost get hit by a truck
>Cute girl falls into your lap
Why can't this happen to me?

Attached: 1562731952865.jpg (1067x594, 53K)

new Jojolion chapter soon, right?
should be a fun one, fighting against the rain and everything

Yeah can't wait to see another arc of Gappy aimlessly running around

Based

Chase should have been JJL OP

Attached: open ses-a-me.png (877x1300, 273K)

I don't understand Gappy's current Soft & Wet design. Now, every single fight is "I made a bubble shield and/or put something in a bubble as a projectile." That's all he does. Metaphysics stealing was really cool.

I prefer the normal bubbles, it feels more grounded.

I'd at least be okay if he used the Killer Queen bubbles more, but it seems Araki immediately forgot about it. Josuke has peak offense and defense capabilities but never makes use.

Will we see Tohru this chapter?

>worst stand power in part 8
>doesn't even get a proper king name like the rest of the family
How do we fix Hato?

Attached: Hato_Higashikata.png (340x431, 267K)

Kill her off. Daiya is best.

More sex scenes with rock men

She doesn't need fixing. Daiya, however...

she did great in the Damo fight, I hope she and her siblings actually take part in the final battle, they're criminally underused aside from comic relief

Same tier as Mitsuba's AwaKING really
Kaato's will probably be similar

>WalKING Heart
Come on user. Same with
>AwaKING III Leaves

That is why I said proper king name. Araki is basically cheating with that shit.

>imagien

Attached: Screenshot_20190915_200313.jpg (1538x1080, 479K)

Hato is best girl

Me on the right.

>had sex with a fat rock manlet
>Daiya went a man with no memories or four balls
>Mitsuba's cone rock nose turns Joubin on
What is with the shit taste in Higashikata household. At lease Joshuu is alright.

Attached: 1522899397772.png (382x514, 123K)

Joshuu is an idoltard
Norisuke is the only patrician

Attached: 1543106404068.png (947x1400, 664K)

That shit's clever, not cheating.

Joshuu is /ourguy/

Attached: x8.png (900x1400, 270K)

What's your opinion on Mamezuku

Attached: Rai_infobox.jpg (760x902, 780K)

Attached: do you.jpg (994x480, 93K)

who

He's fine I guess, I guess that he's kind of a mentor for both Josuke and Yasuho and sometimes can do really cool shit with Doggy
I just wish he didn't overshadow more interesting characters

I think he's boring and wish he wasn't so prominent. He doesn't even really have an interesting dynamic with Josuke.

Attached: 1540145206286.png (406x432, 169K)

I like having a guy who's so "no-nonsense"

>dies
>nah i'm actually fine lol

Jesus by that time we'll already be at the end of the sbr anime

>the mafia is always bad
>the government likes people organizing without their knowledge or consent
Ok pal.

Sweeties, where are the spoilers?

105-125

Iwasuke kills jobin

reminder that josuke is the main villain

Attached: db9due5-b2d791e2-cf0f-4b71-87d2-80e6ac380a85.png (1014x470, 581K)

He means chapters
Early Jojolion and its alt designs are a total blur for me. People were also talking about a man Josuke had in a vision? Could someone joggin my noggin on all this?

Attached: vh46opTfxetTLqGgC07N-U-sRIIWvnjTc1iO9w9ePOs.png (977x1400, 316K)

WHO IS HE!? WHY DOES HE NOT CUT HIS HAIR!?

Huh, that's certainly an allusion to the Fun Fun Fun guy no?

It doesn't look like him

He's the guy who saved part 4 Josuke

Look at this dood

Attached: Flashback.png (131x203, 70K)

Okay and Araki designs change all the time
Joshu used to have the Fuck My Shit Up hair, basically unrecognizable
Kira8 changed multiple times
As an user mentioned Speed King changes greatly or subtly so much it's practically a sight gag at this point
And that's just part 8
Standing above you and casting the fourth mark is pretty obviously a FunFunFun reference, in any case if that was supposed to be something more, it's absolutely an aborted arc at this point

user, we see Ojiro's actual design in the same exact chapter.

Attached: x37.png (1753x1400, 590K)

>the mafia is always bad
Yes? Criminal activity is the very core of it.

>89 years old
>censored his face from the internet
>The number 89 is censored on the chinese internet

Attached: Satoru_Akefu.png (769x1328, 339K)

Stop trying to use logic when you have zero context, it makes you look like a retard. Obviously, the top half is during the Fun Fun Fun fight, then he suddenly gets a flashback and see a completely different person. Then he sees the man above him literally the same chapter.

if this guy is somehow the final villain I'm gonna shit

Spoilers when

1. You're stupid.
2. She raped him.

It's not rape if he wants more.

He didn't though. He literally tries to kill the end product.

He didn't kill her because he enjoyed it.

No, I was talking about Trish. Diavolo was so broken, he literally became two people after Donatella.

Please read slower

>he's never heard the rape theory

Donatella's pussy was so good it literally gave him ambitions and muscles.

You fucking tards don't realize that "Solido" wasn't Diavolo or Doppio. While he had the name Diavolo and his obsession to hide is identity, he also had the clumsiness and general retardation of Doppio. He met Donatella before his mind split into the two separate personalities, which is why he shared characteristics of both. It was the night the pastor found Diavolo's mother under the floor that the personalities split, causing Diavolo to torch his village. He always had the characteristics of both personalities in him, it was only the traumatic event of his past (i.e. his mom) being discovered that caused the split

Attached: hahaha.png (1244x1060, 967K)

Well the Diavolo personality is the one who kept the original memories so they're basically the same.

Are you sure that's when he split? He was born with normal eyes (even bby Diavolo has normal highlights in the manga) and that death mask taken from a little before his mom was discovered showed him with the triangle highlight thing going on.

Attached: kiraojirou2.png (808x864, 315K)

Just because one personality kept the memories of the original and the other didn't, doesn't mean that one personality isn't the original. This isn't an actual representation of multiple personalities. This is coming from the same guy who thought you piss your pants in zero g

Just because the two personalities hadn't split at that time doesn't mean they weren't brewing in his mind. It's possible that the characteristic of the eyeswapping existed before the personalities split, only changing when he would act on one set of characteristics. Again however, this is a highly exaggerated and contrived idea of multiple personalities that even Araki couldn't keep straight

Attached: 1557174172654.png (382x339, 118K)

So, did Kira know about Ojirou’s murders and Yasuho’s rock hairclip?

As far as most people are concerned, it's the same thing. Memories are what make the individual.

I assume Diavolo developed DID from meeting his mom but it didn't become as severe as it is during the story until he burned the village to the ground.

>Ojirou’s murders
Most likely
>Yasuho’s rock hairclip
Hard to tell

What murders?

Ojiro used his stand to drown women

Wasnt that accidental?

>dude I just accidentally activate my stand and accidentally control people to make them drown

Attached: 1563040304658.png (900x1400, 801K)

user...

that girl is pretty cute

Was it the same girl? Hard to tell with Araki's sameface.

Attached: dude i'm totally not a serial killer.png (877x1400, 350K)

>At some point... I just suddenly... realized I had this ability.
O MY “I JUST SUDDENLY REALIZED IT”

It's literally too strong to use
it would ruin everyfight