Welp, it's been 22 years in the making and he's finally going to do it. Tonight...

Welp, it's been 22 years in the making and he's finally going to do it. Tonight, he's finally going to be a Pokemon League Champion.

Come congratulate Satoshi!

Attached: BSz0u9WV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 49K)

about fucking time

Orange islands

You...fucking.....BAKA

THAT'S NOT CANON!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Jynx it.png (53x63, 7K)

How fucking old is he now?

Matpat from Gametheory did the math and he's like 20 or 21 right now

I haven't kept up with this for the last 15 years but I was obsessed with it as a kid
omedetou satoshi

Attached: omedetou.gif (498x338, 1.71M)

I dont even care anymore. I just want the manga to be animated by now.

Dropped this bullshit after he lost the kanto leauge. I still play competatively though

Just one of those things that'll never happen. TPCi most likely doesn't want the edge factor to scare off 5 year olds.

Man FUCK them kids, they care jor for pocket monsters but of fortnite and YouTube narcissists

*not

Imagine the hell of being like 12 years old or whatever for 22 years.

Attached: Ash.jpg (2048x1320, 201K)

>art gradually gets better
>Shits itself at sun and moon

Pokemon takes place in either a dream or a simulation. No one has normal jobs, they're all pokemon related, yet they live in a functioning modern society. There aren't any normal animals, only pokemon, yet they seem to have normal meat foods. In this world age and usual constraints placed by time can also easily be ignored.

>shopping cart wheels

Takes like 2 or 3 weeks to cover a region, so he haven't age at all.

I'd be lying if I said I ever liked Ash's design

It takes 2 or 3 weeks to go through an entire school year in Alola? Wow, no wonder Ash is still fucking stupid

And Puzzle league

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

He gradually got browner in each generation (until the reset of BW), becuase he constantly travelled under the sun.
Neat.

>Imagine jobbing for over 2 decades...

Attached: 61654984941.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Leave Ash and Vegeta to me

Attached: Tenjouin.Fubuki.full.64456.jpg (1000x1489, 405K)

Dont you mean Ryou? Bitch was hailed as the top student but constantly lost to every villain even that vampire bitch

The funnyest thing is that it's less edgy than your average shonen manga anyway.

STILL MAD
Why the fuck they dont give him a win, and give Jaden Darkness instead

Attached: Nothing Personnel, Fubuki.jpg (640x480, 172K)