Granbelm

Guys what if Mango actually fucking dies before the last episode?

Attached: baibai.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/moon/phases/@1852553?year=2069
youtube.com/watch?v=8yxDvBk1d1g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That just means she'll come back in the finale, then.

We get S2.

Then the writer reveals that they've just been ripping off Kamen Rider Ryuki the whole time just ike Madoka.

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

kek

Attached: kamen rider ryuki.jpg (1800x2020, 461K)

What if Mangetsu actually fucking dies a virgin?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.43_[2019.09.07_12.00.13].jpg (1280x720, 340K)

noone gives a fuck about your spandex faggots.

That's where you're wrong, user!

I take it Mango and Chinko lived together during the month before the last Granbelm match. And they most definitely slept together since Chinko only has one bed.

Preview was hinting to that. So yeah, probably.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.24.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

It's necessary for Ernesta to stop depending on her doll and man up. Besides she's the one who has to defeat Suishou. It wouldn't make sense to make her the Princeps mage otherwise.

They should have shown them rolling around in bed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shuumatsu no Izetta - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.43_[2016.11.13_23.59.02].jpg (1280x720, 376K)

That's how we can tell the director is lacking.

Since we've concluded that magic can't really get destroyed by Shingetsu, what do we think is really going to happen to divert Shingetsu from her autistic need to blame everything on magic?

>we

>mango: I WANT TO LIIIVVVEEEEEEEE
then see

Did nobody think it was weird that some weird autistic adult woman got invited to go camping with them and the person who invited her just met her on a pier like a week ago

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.30_[2019.09.14_10.18.39].jpg (1280x720, 459K)

More like a month ago.

Mangetsu has weird friends, everyone can understand that much. And they live around the biggest lake in all japan, meeting a new friend near it is not a rare occurrence.

The weird thing is that the doll has more friends than the one who created the doll.

Is Shisui like 6'3?

It's a cute doll.

That's because the doll's creator designed the doll to be friendlier than she is.

She makes free lunches.

No, she's just standing next to short people

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.19_[2019.09.13_22.32.20].jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Apparently Manny texted Shinny on July 18 and she said it was new moon that day when they hanged out. It seems like the closest year with a full moon on this exact day is 2069:

timeanddate.com/moon/phases/@1852553?year=2069

Then again, it seems very strange that it's still somehow only July despite them fighting supposedly every month.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.21_[2019.09.15_09.57.31].jpg (1280x720, 76K)

I don't watch this show, is this some kind of backwards Gunbuster reference?

The weather was clearly getting colder in this episode so obviously somebody did a bad when they drew that frame.

Everyone got sick of Manko so she decided to fuck off.

Attached: 1568418538609.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

The episode spans the whole month.

It's not going to get cold even one month from july 18th.

Yeah, they probably don't give much fuck about dates and astronomy but it would be awesome if it was a foreshadowing for something.

Kibbles and her Chinese wives have enough experience with autistic "adult" women to know they mean no harm.

Now the simplest answer is of course that someone made a mistake, but the best answer is that 2069 is a very cold year. We are still waiting for a great cold after 1709 after all.

Since the doll was better at being a human than the human who created her, wouldn't it be a good ending if Ernesta becomes a god and turns Mango into a human?

Everyone should request a Mangetsu nendo/figma from GSC so we can all have that cute doll.

Attached: 1565384326426.jpg (1920x1841, 1.02M)

>570 pt グランベルム
Why is the show flopping so hard?

Lack of advertisement.

They spent all of the budget on making the show.

At least is not Vinland Saga.

I'd say it's a bit unremarkable. Everything is of decently high quality but it doesn't come together to produce a sum greater than it's parts.

Really? It wasn't promoted well?

It wasn't promoted at all. The producer said so himself.

But if Shisui is average Japanese woman height, then Mangetsu would have to be like 135cm.

Imeeji

This, it's like an anti-Aniplex show.

Ok, they really don't give a shit about dates. In ep3 when Shinko was training her Manko it's May 18 but then in ep4 when Nenene finished investigating them and was talking to her sisters it's May 14 again.

Attached: dates.jpg (1280x1440, 199K)

Alternatively, more evidence that everything is a Magicomicbook simulation and it keeps forgetting to maintain continuity.

That explains why seasons don't change.

>if

Granbelm takes place in Australia

Attached: EEevI2JUcAEhPTD.jpg (1013x1432, 216K)

>no drop bear spirit summon
Why does this have to depress me so

a doll controlling a doll

mienai

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.59_[2019.09.15_13.18.38].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Yo, Shingusta. We heard you like playing with dolls...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.34_[2019.09.07_16.29.58].jpg (720x1280, 101K)

Attached: EDdtWHNUUAAtQrG.jpg (631x1106, 91K)

Attached: 76791957_p0.png (1013x1432, 1.72M)

What's up with the drama and dying?
It's just a lifeless object. It has no value. Shingetsu can make any number of these things if she wants.

Attached: 1568457406607.jpg (1280x720, 362K)

Attached: EEW3WQlVAAAXxN_.jpg (2600x2100, 749K)

Because you want your dolldaughter Mangetsu to be happy.

Attached: EEfPbmZUYAEQJ-j.jpg (2009x1526, 629K)

Attached: EEfPbnFU8AAEkys.jpg (2009x1526, 677K)

>Since the doll was better at being a human than the human who created her, wouldn't it be a good ending if Ernesta becomes a god and turns Mango into a human?
>shits on magic due to the immense law defying power that man shouldn't have it as they'd easily use it for stupid and immoral shit
>proceeds to then use magic for that "selfish" gain
She has to let go

Attached: let go.jpg (960x960, 37K)

Let go of fighting the magic, since fighting it is what caused those problems.

I wonder who's behind this post

>shits on magic due to the immense law defying power that man shouldn't have it as they'd easily use it for stupid and immoral shit
Man I hate this line of thinking in fiction. It's such a defeatist attitude. Nuke power don't have to be bad.

It could be intentional

I'd trust getter energy over Magiaconatus and this rendition of magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yxDvBk1d1g&feature=youtu.be

Attached: EEe3mHZU4AAaCua.jpg (885x627, 75K)

>why is this weirdo with weirdo friends holding my hand and acting like my older sister or something

Why did chinese midg detect high magic levels from Kibou and their home if only Mangetsu was the false one?

LET MANGETSU HAVE HER LIFE AND FAMILY BE REAL
LET KUON BE ALIVE WITH HER SISTER AGAIN
LET ANNA BE ALIVE AGAIN AND MAKE UP WITH SHINGETSU AND BE A HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN

Attached: kaos154.jpg (864x720, 137K)

Please no DTB S2 endings, that shit was so fucking corny.

Let Kuon rest in piece, this way she doesn't have to admit her sister is gay.

That she's gay for the wrong girl you mean.

The only way that's happening is if we get a reset end.

lewd

Attached: handholding.png (1277x647, 540K)

But Kuon is also gay.

I'll drop the show if there's a happy ending

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.21_[2019.08.03_12.03.44].jpg (1280x720, 368K)

Because their entire family situation had to be rewritten to fit Mongol in.

I'll drop the show regardless of ending.
But only after watching the final episode myself.

I'm kinda annoyed they pussied out from deleting Manko right there and then.
They lost their chance and it pretty much confirm this shit is going to have an unfitting happy ending.

I'll drop it if there's no happy ending.

ERNESTAAAA!!!!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.03_[2019.09.13_16.04.03].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Attached: 1567800038712.jpg (491x676, 31K)

Uh so Mango just took everyone camping to say goodbye and Chinko ruined her coming out as a ghost party?
not cool.

Edgefags out.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.17_[2019.07.14_11.45.12].jpg (1280x720, 421K)

Happyfags out, bittersweetfags can stay.

Ernesta is going to win and turn her into a real girl.Then Mango is going to kill herself anyway

>Magnetsu just appeared in Kibble's kitchen one night
>immediately gets some convoluted reason to go to school where battle takes place

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.01.08_[2019.07.06_18.01.23]02.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Mangetsu is pretty much guaranteed to get a happy ending or some kind of silver-lining to her suffering.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.13_[2019.08.10_11.58.30].jpg (667x713, 68K)

>some kind of silver-lining to her suffering.
Isn't knowing that your friend is going to live because life goes on and that her dream was achieved good enough?

No

then what

IT WILL BE RESET AGAIN AND AGAIN
IT WAS ALWAYS RESET BY SHINGETSU AND SHE DOES NOT REMEMBER

No, she ruined it by invoking the times Anna made her felt like a women in front of her sexdoll who never scored.

It's a simulation user, pretty much confirms it, on top of the fact that the time, interactions and actions doesn't adds up to the "every month" timeframe.

Since only earth's magic has been sealed into the magic scone it might still exist in its free form somewhere else in the universe.
Since the problem is local all they have to do is win and take the troublesome magic with them.

Attached: [Commie] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's - The Movie 2nd [BD 1080p AAC] [D5AF9542].mkv_snapshot (1916x1076, 621K)

Manko woke up in Shinko's bed in April.
Then we had episodes 3-4 in May and the first Nenene battle.
Then episode 5 should be June and the second Nenene battle.
Episode 7 is Anna and should be in July.
Episode 9 should be in August but the clock shows that it's still July after the battle for some reason.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.51_[2019.09.15_12.13.11].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Rather than a simulation, Magiacontus probably do some time shift shenanigans along the memory manipulation to keep deaths and such from getting out.

Attached: 1568407981541.jpg (1920x1836, 1.31M)

She was such a cute loli. Now I totally understand why Magiacoitus loves her so much.

Anna was cuter in the same episode, and she got erased from existence

It just goes to show Magicunny was the finest taste.

Why did coitus decide to love precisely Ernesta? Was it a random choice?

>cuter
Gotta see her delicious loli legs before I pass judgment.

Some things are so cute you want to protect them
Others are so cute you want to see them destroyed

He's into dark haired autists

Magiacoconuts is me.

>pussy slayer with her harem of Mature Women

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14-18-54-55.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

If Mang dies and Kuon doesnt come back will drop the show

wow, 4 harem members in that shot

This might actually be relevant. When you have this many shots that prominently show times and dates then it's likely there is a reason they put them there, especially in a show whose plot is so strongly tied to moon phases.

Isn't it just to show that Magycoitus does time fuckery to keep everything secret? Like pic related. The moment Mango saw the photo album was blank, time rewound to when she was still in bed.

Attached: no past.jpg (1596x1764, 282K)

That could also just have been a nightmare

Yeah, no. It just fits too well with everything we've learnt about Magiacontus' shenanigans to just being a dream.

It makes way more sense for it to be "filled" in reality but the nightmare reveals it's really empty and faked.
We have not seen any time fuckery outside of circumstantial evidence of dates yet.

The simplest explanation is the one that makes more sense. It's just time fuckery.

Time fuckery is not a simple explanation.
And even assuming it is a simple explanation it actually being the nighmare it is portrayed as is far simpler

Let's just agree to disagree then.

With two episodes to go I think we have one big twist left.
I don't think this is a simulation, it would not make sense for Magiaconatus to love his own simulation. I do expect this to turn out to be a meta story like cabin in the woods though.

The simplest explanation is that the staff didn't care too much about the dates that the girls' phones show.

Somehow I'm not expecting any major twist. What I do expect is Suishou's backstory and Chinko getting some much needed character development after Mango gets taken out.

Seeing how Japs write everything with kishoutenketsu plot structure and we should be past the "twist" part already, there probably won't be any major plot twists. At least bigger than Mango being a doll, which is to say wasn't very impactfull considering we saw it form a light year away. Would be nice though.

Twists you can't see coming are bad

They are good if they were actually foreshadowed but you haven't noticed it.

Well, we still have to find out what Magia actually is.We know that is is not what it pretends to be, but nothing more beyond that.

She is Kodama Naoko.

>Ernesta dead
>Kuon dead
>Mangetsu dead
I'd be a bit devastated.

>Why does this have to depress me so
because it's basically a cute little girl committing suicide. it's depressing as fuck

Mango should have died right here, would've been kino as fuck

Or at least keep the fake out for an episode where Mango flies in to save Ernesta and surprise Suisho in the middle of the fight.

Magiacoconuts stop being mean to your doll.

Kuon already suffered enough, at least let Mangetsu be happy

Attached: 1543261198233.png (529x470, 132K)

And then they're both confused at how a new girl can join the granbowl so late.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_00.32_[2019.08.23_21.45.03].jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

Ernesta is loved by magic, but I don't see that reflected in her powers. To me Nene and Kuon looked more impressive and powerful during combat.

Ernesta is using 0.001% of her true power.

I sure hope so. She's being kind of a disappointment so far.

She needs to go all out, just this once.
Compared to Nene pretty much having to charge up her kill sat move or Kuon pretty much using a shit ton of magic in order to cast meteor just once, all she did was just cast a spirit, which everyone seems to do in some form or another (drones, big summons, etc).
Granted she keeps getting her armanox damaged like every other fucking second, doesn't put her in a good light

I thought this was some kind of mind-fuckery by Suishou, but now I'm not so sure

Shinko doesn't have flashy moves like Nene and Kuon and Manko and charged-up Anna, but she is way more skillful. She doesn't need all that shit.

Skillful doesn't justify her role as the one loved by magic. She should be the most powerful (dolls aside).

>She doesn't need all that shit.
Well she does because outside of anna she's been styled on

What does Shisui's morning breath smell like?

Attached: 1567836984193.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

>loved by magic
Thinking about it, it could be plot armor

What if we were the magiacontract all along?

No amount of plot armor is gonna save her from Suishou after Mango gets taken out.

Anna is still stuck in there with them

We know Chinko manages to fight on equal terms with Sushi for a while after Manko gets busted. They destroy each other Armanoxes and all. I can't see that happening unless Chinko pulls off some sort of power up.

It's an amalgam of all magic? I guess we have to learn about Suishou but it seems we're finally getting it next episode.

Suishou?

Attached: 1568419987613.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

>Shingetsu actually lost to Team Anna in ep1
>Magipoka just rewinds time and creates Mangetsu to BTFO Rosa

Cadaverine.

>Granbelm holds all the magic in the world, sealed away
>Shingetsu: "I'm going to seal away all the magic in the world"
>Blue lesbian is the previous winner's doll who must test the next winner.

>friend has to deal with abandoning and later murdering her beloved sister
>invents you to replace her
>decide to just leave her so she can also live with the guilt of thinking she killed you too
That's not very friendly.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.18_[2019.07.14_11.40.35].jpg (1280x720, 319K)

I'M GONNA HAVE ANAL SEX WITH KUON

It was really obviously a dream and you are reaching.

Kids need to grow out of dolls and imaginary friends, it's for the best

No

>hey nene-chan, stop using your ancient chinese magic to hold my existence in place because I want to die
>oh okay
>thanks
Really?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.22_[2019.09.14_10.15.11].jpg (1280x720, 475K)

>hey nene-chan, stop using your ancient chinese magic to hold my existence in place because I want to die
>I don't think that is a good idea.
>You are courting dead!
>oh okay
>thanks
You just need to understand their culture to be able to communicate with them properly.

Shishou.

Attached: DVkMj3EU0AEv4Np.png orig.png (719x739, 346K)

If Magetsu doesn't exist, how does reality justify Shisui being there?

Attached: 1568374096942.jpg (400x566, 102K)

Attached: 1560023895775.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

I still can't believe they allowed a show about little girls taking performance enhancing drugs on television.

SHISHOU!

Attached: 1543465327348.gif (168x168, 286K)

>geography measured in billions and trillions of miles
>heaven-defying cheat tools
>tournament arcs
>mystic realm arcs
>more tournament arcs
>outcast/amnesiac with famous father/mother/clan
>x-colored, yin-yang, five-elements tribulation/divine lightning at regular intervals
>impossibly beautiful female companion/weapon/spirit/rival/wife
>blood spraying out of mouth
>tumbling backwards x distance, like a kite with its string cut
>intense sense of deadly crisis
>jade-like skin/twin peaks/peerless beauty in every city/world/realm, each somehow more peerless than the last
>x girl's primordial yin is a perfect cultivation furnace for young master y
>x incense sticks of time
>I, your father/grandfather am not someone you can afford to offend
>trash believes he can jump cultivation levels to fight esteemed young master
>I will give you this face today
>frog in a well, could not recognize mt. tai, eyes but cannot see
>you mildly inconvenienced me, so I will cripple your cultivation, kill your entire family and dig out your ancestor's graves
>MC, you are going too far
>don't know whether to laugh or cry
>time it takes a spark to fly off a piece of flint
>takes some time to describe, but happened in an instant
>x flicking his sleeve
>this cultivation ground in x world/realm is y times better than the one I just left, twice the results with half the effort
>raping cute girls to cure their incurable illnesses
>"you're courting death!"
>auction arcs
>evil uncle/elder that wants to take over the clan/sect
>mother is concubine that was bullied to death by main wife and was probably from famous sect/clan
>awesome immediate family, shitty relatives
>outer/inner/core disciples
>sect contribution points
>famous powerful mentor that saves the MC at the last minute

Got you covered.

Attached: 1531007667639.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I don't understand.

What happened with Nenenenenene? Her sisters are so thick but she went stick.

Caught up with this anime. What did I sign up for? Why am I feeling so bummed out?

Despair but also despair.
Welcome to the club.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p][00h19m49s].png (1280x720, 1.07M)

She used to be cool, now she's just a dork who cries because she lost her doll.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.17_[2019.09.16_12.51.37].jpg (1280x720, 321K)

I miss cool and competent Ernesta.

>used to be cool
no

Attached: tfw thingken of ernesta.webm (1280x720, 271K)

Mangetsu didn't do anything wrong. She shouldn't have to suffer like this.

Attached: tfw.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

She didn't kiss Shingets.

She's sadly like 30% shingetsu, so she does

Attached: ur a faget shingetsu-chan.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

What's a f49ex?

The creators of runescape

You try writing backwards in 3D space and not fuck up that horribly.

>we finally get the sol episode
>it's the most depressing episode of all

you're for sex?

>creating life just to torture it into suicide
Is Ernesta the most evil creature to ever exist?

>Will a magic tulpa into existence
>Make her a nihilistic loser
>Exploit her for mediocre food, emotional support, and don't even fuck her
>Support her suicide plans

Ernesta is a demon, Anna did nothing wrong.

Attached: mpv-shot0021.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Shisui should sing in every episode

If you willed your waifu into existence you would bully her too.

Even the most autistic user waifu fags would at least have sex with their waifu before making them hate existence. Ernesta is just rude.

The doll just made her realize how much she actually loved Anna, Anna was so much more real with real emotions, only it was too late because she killed Anna
It's tragic really

Shingetsu would be a poor lover

Because mecha is a dead genre, the next mecha show is going to do worse than this show.

>being meguca
>not suffering

>Because mecha is a dead genre
Not really. Mecha genre is pretty much a lifeless zombie now until Gundam live-action movie kills for good. I can see Mai Hime or another good mecha original will bring mecha to the horizon again.

She would probably end up bullying me.

i hate tragic heroin stories

>unfitting happy ending
Eeeeh. I think I'll take the bittersweet good ending. Had enough suffering: I even get anxious and pocrastinate watching this show despite Granbelm being my favorite anime of the year. Please don't be a repeat of Utena, my heart's still broke from that one.

>Utena
Just watch the movie. Happier ending and better quality.

The movie's good. But the serie hurts better.

Attached: utena_dex.jpg (314x625, 26K)

Magneto will be fine.

Started binging this and I'm at episode 3.
I Didn't realize Kaos was in it and very gay!
I wish I knew this sooner

Kibou has the harem of older women that Kaos wishes she had.

Hahaha ;_;

Attached: 2019_09_16_09.47.48.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Attached: 2019_09_16_09.56.20.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Was she magicking her food before? Of course she was.

EEEEEEEEEERNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSTUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: Shino cross.jpg (357x386, 64K)

Attached: 2019_09_16_10.00.59.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

>Leave shitshou to me

Or just purchasing instant ramen.

Attached: 76812275_p0.jpg (860x1096, 324K)

From the thumbnail I thought this was Ernesta as a south park canadian.

Attached: BOHiz0VCYAAmeKG.jpg (599x335, 38K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.58_[2019.08.24_11.22.52].jpg (1280x720, 278K)

Ernesta is gonna carry that weight.

th-there's still hope, nothing is set in stone yet

No one will ever know how fucking gay Kuon was except for Suishou ;_;

I know there's no point in asking but is crunchyshit retarded?
>let's just put the climax of the latest episode on our youtube channel lol

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (878x160, 91K)

Relatives usually know when someone is gay before the gay person comes out.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.43_[2019.08.31_12.51.41].jpg (1280x720, 286K)

>spoilers
>mattering
Also why the fuck would you care what CR does as advertisement?

If you decide to watch a video with the words goodbye in the title and episode 11 in the description, you deserve to get spoiled.

my only wish is for this show to end with the slog "I've got no strings"

>>spoilers
>>mattering
I'd say Granbelm is one of the few shows this season where they actually do matter.

Attached: EEltFtwUEAIa8x8.png (506x506, 14K)

White Lily

Attached: EEgYQghUcAAlqvq.jpg (2048x1536, 424K)

Neat

Who'd work the best in SRW in terms of crossover interaction

HANASANAI YO

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.17_[2019.09.16_21.32.55].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I'm still sad. Please send help.

I really hope it doesn't end with them actually destroying magic. Mangetsu deserves some happiness

Pray for Shingets to fuck her Mangets at the end.

Attached: 1562325676660.jpg (4082x5935, 1.8M)

Life itself is suffering and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Attached: 1520122685422.png (557x521, 414K)

>Mangetsu deserves some happiness
what's the sweet release of death

But this isn't life, it's fiction. It doesn't have to end in suffering.

Art imitates life.

>hnnnnng shingetsu-chan you're so big

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.15_[2019.08.31_12.47.56].jpg (1280x720, 285K)

>Anna was tighter...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.13_[2019.09.16_16.54.27].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Looks pretty shit if that's true.

Imagine having this much shit taste

Has nothing to do with taste, mongrel. The animation is pretty barebones and the fights are barely animated. Granbelm didn't even have a single sequence that matched Yuunas first transformation yet. And YuYuYu went full out on shilling gatcha shit.

You really need to watch more anime if you think the animation quality is bad.

>it is not even the goodbye scene
Yes, they are retarded

I am almost a hundred percent certain that I've seen more anime than you. Being top 30% doesn't make it good. The combat choregraphy is abysmal for starters, so even if a scene is animated it tends to be very poorly storyboarded. Granbelms animation is shit, period.

While the SoL segments aren't exactly Kyoani level of sakuga it's still pretty good and without any QUALITY which is more than most shows can say nowadays. Then the mechas are actually hand drawn and not CG like most shows which is probably what took the most budget and time.

>aren't exactly Kyoani level
Kill yourself you animation hating nigger
>which is more than most shows can say nowadays
The point is user implied for them to have blown all the budget on the product itself. If that's what they manage to produce while cutting back on marketing expenses, then it's quite frankly a pisspoor showcase. And yes, I am aware that he doesn't know whether or not this is true and that he likely memed/

Then get your eyes fixed if you truly believe what you're saying, or try to appreciate the good things.
There haven't been any quality shots that I can recall, the only CG they've used is on Magicoitus, all robots are hand-drawn. Try looking around how many shows actually do this and report back. The Regalia staff even bragged about it.
Nobody is saying "IT'S THE BEST ANIMATION EVER CREATED MY MANKIND!!!1!1!!", but saying it's shit only shows you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Zoom off, zoomer.

They didn't have a big budget to begin with, this is why they decided this way.

>there's no off model animation so it isn't shit
Next you'll tell us how Evangelion is the pinnacle of television animation because it has 3 well animated sequecnes, all of which were reused multiple times, and because it didn't have any off model animation since they didn't even bother to animate the show anymore. They threw panning shots at the viewer instead.

We get it. You've grown accustomed to poor animation because that's all you are aware of, given how all you consume are copious amounts of seasonal trash. Unfortunately that doesn't stop it from being shit.

Go back to Yea Forums, you pretentious bitch. And take your buzzwords with you. And take your useless value system with you too.

plamo when?

Go away, Peterson.

You know jackshit, sucker.

Bitch, please.

Attached: 76823787_p0.jpg (1300x1839, 1.48M)

Attached: 76823787_p1.jpg (1300x1839, 1.49M)

I want Ernesta to mess me up too.

Nenespeak is weird.

Translate it, weebs.

It's chink.

I don't understand these runes but I suck at getting context

I'd say Ernesta running in the latest episode was pretty QUALITY. It's literally two frames.

>Ernesta: I need to erase your memories regarding Granbelm and mages
>Mango: Yeah...

>Mango: Wait!

>Mango: So the reason why I was lying on your bed all naked and not being able to remember anything was because...
>sfx: (stop) (hehe) (You've already forgotten) (erasure)

>Mango: Shingetsu must have used this gesture to mess me up
>Ernesta: No!!

>Ernesta: You're not supposed to be involved anyway!!
>Mango: Ah Ernesta: No effect?! And she even looks happy?
>Mango: Shingetsu's going to mess me up Anna: How about saying it out loud?
>Anna: About how you messed up my family
>Mango: !

>Mango: Didn't you only do those things with me!? Is Shingetsu fine with anyone if it's a girl?!
>Ernesta: Eh?

>Mango: Shingetsu must have used this gesture to mess those girls' family up too!!
>Ernesta: Why would you think that?!

>Mango: Ernesta you perv!! Hentai!! You're the worst!!
>Ernesta: Wait, wait!! You're the only one that wants me to do that!!

Time for bed.

>Mango: Ernesta you perv!! Hentai!! You're the worst!!
>Ernesta: Wait, wait!! You're the only one that wants me to do that!!
>Anna: .......

Thanks Ne3.

>Ernesta's a bonafied slut

Attached: 1568407671582.jpg (581x662, 62K)

Whew, never knew that about Ernesta,
Going around messing people up.

It's the other way around. All the girls want Ernesta to mess them up.

>YuYuYu went full out on shilling gatcha shit.
That only happened way after s1 and nowayu.

That never actually happened. The gacha is secondary and has a separate storyline, s2 pushes you to read the novels but not to play the gacha and even the BDs only had one code for an SSR unit that wasn't even that great.
The gacha is just there to keep the nips busy.

It has been the only >relevant entry in the franchise for a long time

That's because everything else basically ended, not because the mobage became more important. It even gets overshadowed by reruns of the anime.
Plus they're going to make three new announcements later this year, and whatever they are they'll most likely steal the spotlight from the gacha unless it's pachinko.

We already have pachinko.

We can never have enough pachinko.

Lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 10 [720p].jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.07.09_[2019.07.06_18.07.25]04.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Manko getting Shinko's dick pics

Text attached: I miss Anna.