Shingeki no Kyojin

>this is what Erwin died for

Attached: 1568251054229.jpg (550x500, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLhZZN6-B2U
youtu.be/cNQxsTKpFtw
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/family.jpg/
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/eremika.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cope, endgames here

Attached: AAEMendgames.png (750x746, 832K)

Pussies that will be destroyed by Chadren YeaGAR by the end of the manga:
>Gabi
>Historia (again)
>reiner (again)
>annie
>bertolt (through paths)
>Ymir
>jik
>Mikasa
>Marley's collective ethnic pussy
>the survey corp

Attached: 1566879181165.jpg (564x1002, 64K)

>Cutting the only endgame in that picture
Not very based.

Because fujo ships will never be canon lh is just a poor clone of EM and AA (ackerman + someone obsessed with titans and the tough boy + the smart and kind "girl")
Not like an EHcuck would understand

Attached: 1568172155078.png (1260x1291, 1.83M)

MMUH PARALLELS
MMUH DETECTIVE HONGO!!!
MMUH CHRISTMAS PATHS

Attached: 004.jpg (1066x1600, 347K)

I was talking about NK.

Sure hongoloid

There is no need to be upset

Attached: 1567547513401.jpg (495x1200, 201K)

What did Jean mean by his statement?

Attached: jean.jpg (230x248, 31K)

I believe this is where Historia met the farmer for the job. She doesn't look happy though. I wonder who made her meet the farmer?

Attached: Historia.jpg (942x695, 234K)

Isayama is gonna fucking ruin the ending, bros...

When the time travel bullshit already "spoils" that Eren wins it's only obvious the direction the story will take is a 180 of undoing that future in which Eren won.

Isayama said he has settled on a peaceful ending but also one that hurts the reader. Armin will ruin it and prevent Eren from achieving "that scenery" which is probably him and Historia with their baby.

I'm so fucking scared bros... colossal disappointments like this are very possible now that we live in a post-Game of thrones S8 world.

t. mentally ill AAschizo

I thought Isayama hated the GoT ending?

Attached: huh.gif (466x432, 183K)

He knows Mikasa is precious to Eren, I guess

Fuck off, AAwhale.

G-gone but not forgotten bros

Attached: 208639.jpg (225x350, 29K)

Attached: StupidcuteYaegers.png (1600x1162, 1.04M)

Lost so hard

Attached: 1568051674112.jpg (610x304, 36K)

be honest, were any of you expecting her to die?

*EHchad

They had death in written in their faces but 2013fags are too autistic

Attached: ereh.png (358x271, 81K)

She could not give less of a fuck

Obviously that conversation with Eren is in her mind
Fooking Isayama prolonging their PoVs so much

Attached: 1565186186613.jpg (700x980, 192K)

Historia is irrelevant

I rabu Jambon

>I wonder who made her meet the farmer?
Eren obviously told her to approach him

The manga will end with EH having a thousand hints but not confirmation

Isayama would never be that cruel with Mikasa

>80iq reply

>historia is pregnant
>final panel involves a baby
hmmm

How would Eren even know him or his story? Historia's the one who had a bad history with the guy, so if anyone came up with the idea to use him it would have to be her.

so the baby is important?

She's a plot device.

Well he was still watching, when Historia went to him. Maybe he didn't know him personally, but saw him there sometimes

She's the FMC, if this manga ever had one

Is she irrelevant or a plot device? I know some of you guys just want to find any excuse for her POV not needing to be adressed but you need to make up your minds already.

The baby is important to understand Eren’s motivation cause the baby is his.

How does a manga with no shipping have so much shipping

Yeah, that's probably the scenery he was talking about

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1528139816999.jpg (500x476, 64K)

Like I said, how does that translate into Eren knowing enough of his background to tell Historia to use him rather than anyone else? Actually, if your idea is that Eren came to tell her to get preg and didn't want to volunteer for whatever reason then he obviously couldn't and wouldn't have forced her to pick anyone in particular, since virtually any random would do. And again, Historia would be the one to know Farmer's story, not Eren.

Yumiru doesn't have a penis, so Hisu isn't interested

>I can’t believe I knocked you up on the first go

Attached: D1CB79ED-3111-4227-9FAA-CDF08D2C19A8.png (1106x858, 1.23M)

Attached: 1567985348107.jpg (473x553, 73K)

god Freida is so hot, I'll never forgive Grisha for what he did

What the fuck is Yelena's deal?

Attached: p.jpg (2037x3056, 2.33M)

she wants to watch history being made

Honestly, the idea of Eren approaching Historia, telling her to get pregnant and her being like: “yeah, I will pick some guy that is specifically not you” sounds so fucking stupid it’s painful. That’s of course assuming the pregnancy was planned to protect Historia or whatever, since the wine could theoretically render this entire deal absolutely useless.

the only thing I can think is, maybe he doesn't want to her to have an absent father, since he will die in 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=lLhZZN6-B2U
>Rumble Starts
>Eren survives fighting of AMCJ, +Marley Shifters
>He slowly walks to Historia as she sings this song to her newborn child

Attached: EL Padreren lloron.png (1199x1047, 881K)

people get way too into the characters (or rather their headcanon delusional versions of them) and have no outlet in the series itself to act as a pressure valve. the autism just boils over until you get stuff like these threads

>muh absent father
She is rich, has an orphanage and japan's mentality is not like that.

>Bloody Mary effect wasn't a meme

i still cant fucking believe ZF memed its way into the climax of the series

shut up, zeke

Yeah, but I doubt she would want to drag someone uninvolved in this mess either. The farmer also must have been an absolute moron if the Queen approaching him with a sad face and asking him to fuck her didn’t ring him a bell (another stupidity of this “theory”).

Eren already saw the future, he's the last AT. He will lift the curse.

It's easier to be a single mother (more when you are fucking rich) than be forced to live with a guy for a mission.
I know I'm going to trigger that faggot talking to himself about muh shipping (casually never after other ships posting) but I think it's very possible the baby is Eren's and Eren had a similar crisis as Grisha

>a manga with no shipping
Isayama is super clever at hiding it but we are smart

Yeah, the whole "get preg to protect yourself even though you could die in childbirth, they could still feed my bro to a random, he's already been poisoning the military for years and his anti-natalist ass definitely wasn't banking on forcing any kid into this world for his plans" deal is sounding less and less logical the more I hear it. Not sure what's up with EH and this pregnancy but this ain't it.

based

Attached: 1552069489884.jpg (266x274, 30K)

If Historia cared about providing a "normal" household for the kid (not like there would be anything normal about raising a child with a guy you tricked into impregnated you to protect yourself and whom you don't give a flying fuck about to begin with), she would have at least bothered making her union with Farmer official.

THE SWITCH ONLY HAS TWO CONTROLLERS

Attached: 1551936616993.jpg (1055x1169, 774K)

I want to die for Annie too

>vegetable man

Is this Hisu's code for Eren's eggplant sized cock?

Buy Sieg's game
youtu.be/cNQxsTKpFtw

Can you stop spamming your retarded joke every single thread, holy fucking shit.

Yumiru would've been a fun aunt

How fucked would it be if Eren achieves everything , goes back to Historia and their baby and it ends right there on the "You're free." panel but you know he's still gonna end up dying 4 years later but as readers we'll never see how the characters dealt with and reacted to it.

First time I post that

>being this hurt for a meme
Sorry, next time I will post I miss Yumiru

Our best girl deserves to be happpy

Attached: Besty girl.png (1917x1207, 3.07M)

zeke is the biggest cuck in manga history. prove me wrong

Attached: 1563955218980.jpg (450x570, 101K)

Karl is infinitely more of a cuck than Zeke, at least Zeke is fighting for what he believes.

Why won't you just read chapter 108? You are ridiculous, you stopped spamming LHshit and JM and now you are spamming this shit because is the most contrarian ship, right poltard? I bet you were seething when Eren looked sad with the scarf moment, just admit Shitstoria is irrelevant and the only ships will be FG and maybe EM and AA, the rest it's just you being a contrarian

That doesn't mean anything. The presence of a paternal figure is important no matter how rich you're and what's with the "that's not Japanese mentality". Are you forcing yourself in denial?

Just going to leave this here...

Attached: 1565274922934.jpg (1280x1280, 313K)

The main issue is the what they actually discussed about. The MP might as well be wrong about the topic of their discussion. The pregnancy might be a case of another whole matter, not Eren paying her a visit

Different types of coping

Attached: coping.jpg (1323x476, 129K)

It's obvious the guy is a Yeagerist or at least pretends he is the father because she wants to redeem himself

The pregnancy is no a part of any plan. It doesn't fit into the themes of the manga.

If the pregnancy is not a plan of any sort. I don't see Eren fucking Historia out of love. I can't even picture it and I know Isayama won't even go that far

But this is what will probably happen, although I'm still undecided if Eren survives or not.

>Are you forcing yourself in denial?
You are the only one in denial, here in Japan a son can be raised by a single mother because unlike westcucks mothers are more capable and can raise the kid. That and not to mention you are just saying Eren should force Historia to live with a man who of course will want to be with his son and wife, and forcing her to live a lie.
Not like you western women are very smart to begin with

Isayama isn't some retard to care about his fictional characters, he will do what needs to be done. Mankasa in Hizuru most likely

>I don't see Eren fucking Historia out of love. I can't even picture it and I know Isayama won't even go that far
>Killing children is more normal than Eren simply loving someone
What's wrong with you?

Attached: 540a093d399af54beff25f66f248d0f6.jpg (720x720, 70K)

We know you can't EMbro

>That and not to mention you are just saying Eren should force Historia to live with a man who of course will want to be with his son and wife, and forcing her to live a lie
This isn't even my argument. No one know if they really talked about pregnancy when they met. We're just speculating based on what the drunk MP said. What if Historia went to the farmer on her own will?

>I know Isayama won't even go that far
>murder children and manipulting your own father = good
>Eren actually having feelings for one character = OMG ISAYAMA YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR
GO TO SLEEP DEGENERATE BURGERS

Attached: 66718596_474488553343992_5342958939653396685_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

This the way you're supposed to be reading it?

Attached: EM perception.jpg (1066x1600, 835K)

Mikasa is the name of a battle ship. Isayama said that he believes that naming your character after a battle ship brings good luck to your manga. If anyone is going to have a happy ending, it's Mikasa

This is senien manga. Killing children fits well with the genre

>Killing children is more normal than Eren simply loving someone

It is though.

Disgusting hongoloid: killing can happen in a magazine for children but not sex and love, this is not a shoujo
Ignore the hongoloids conspirancy, they dont want to accept Shitstoria was a coward who took a random's cock to save herself

>delusional explication
Her entire role was merch since the beginning, can be happy in Hizuru and EH happening for family purposes makes sense. Add the fact he killed some of his favorite characters not giving a fuck like Ymir I say he will do the right thing

Must I be an EMbro to go against EH theory? I think you're going crazy with your stupid head cannon

But seinen has romance too

who will win next chapter? place your bets

Attached: cantignoreyourasswithoutgettingcloser.png (749x1100, 530K)

She took Eren's cock in her, cope

Seinen can have sex actually so Eren actually fucking someone + the themes make it very possible

Murdering children fits with the genre
Manipulating father brings in a good plot twist
what does Eren fucking someone have to bring on the table?
If Isayama will make Eren fuck Historia, then it must bring in value to his manga not for shipping or pairing nonsense

No I think you're just a retarded shipper who can't even make sense. Imagine thinking it's strange Eren could love someone whom he actually bonded with, I don't even ship them but the explication that you can't imagine him is beyond stupid

I just told you, she's a plot device. Can't you read?

chadren always wins in the end

Whenever I see family this, family that. I wonder why you're abusing the theme of family. The theme of family doesn't mean Eren must fuck your dear Historia

To me, she seems nor happy, nor unhappy.
This is the same cold, disdainful look as Eren

Not him but it would be because of the family theme and Eren having a similar crisis to Grisha

Eren will STOMP HER

With some hooded person staying behind her like 10 feet away? Yeah, sure.

Aaaah i cant wait to see your Hongo's corpse floating in the river

Attached: aaaaaaaaah yeeeeaaaah.jpg (735x594, 104K)

No of course it doesn't. It means Eren pimping Historia to fuck a random who, with a bad past towards her, I can tell from how you write you ship Eren or Historia with someone else

>it's strange Eren could love someone whom he actually bonded with,
It's strange cause I see them as nothing but friends. Nothing so far as made me change my mind on that. I think Eren also feels indebted to her for saving his life back in the cave. Nothing more, nothing less

>then it must bring in value to his manga n
I'm sure farmer fucking Historia brings value to the manga for retards you but of course the MC needing to protect his child doesn't.

>Killing children fits well with senien manga

But sex, love, and procreation doesn't? Fuck off.

Attached: ch0045_p021.png (792x1120, 934K)

Historia is the one who pregnant, not Mikasa. Sorry.

Theme this, theme that. What is wrong with you people?
Family is somewhere people think about you. That is family. Stop taking everything literally

Look at the "romance" that has existed in this series. Both of Grisha's relationships went from one scene to baby immediately after with no other buildup. Nicolo/Sasha was one scene of "I like your food" and even then it's not even clear whether they were actually dating. Falco/Gabi is all about a child with a crush.

If EH happened it would just be an excuse to give Eren a kid. There will not be any grand romance because that doesn't fit this series.

But YH, EM and AA are canon, right?

You are speculating Eren told her something about pregnancy based on what the MP said, ok

This, and it'll probably be withheld until the very last chapter as the last puzzle piece to sorting out Eren's motivations. Only becoming clear when he witnesses the scenery.

Attached: That_Scenery....jpg (1134x4248, 2.76M)

Canon one sided, yeah. Which is more than can be said for EH, for the moment.

Shut the fuck up. I'm not talking about any ship here. So if I'm against your rubbish, it means I must ship Historia or Eren with another person?

Because romance never was and will be the main focus, it’s strictly about the family, you stupid mong.

>YH
Ambiguous and Ymir is dead
>EM
Why not? You think Mikasa is there for nothing? If Eren is going to love someone it would be her
>AA
This one actually fits and is already a tragic romance: two persons who like each other forced to be enemies

I don't know why retards like this one pretend to be normies who don't ship. No one gives a fuck about the pregnancy if you don't ship any of them. Stop being a dumb hypocrite

Your theory simply makes no sense. I'm not a shipper doesn't mean when I see a theory that doesn't make sense, I shouldn't talk

>If Eren is going to love someone it would be her
Sure that's why Isayama is saying otherwise and Eren cared more for Historia and Annie

If you don't ship them with others why are you this mad? Eren having a kid fits, Historia just happens to be the mother. Romance is not the focus, that doesn't mean it can't exist but of course for burgers violence is more natural than love
I bet this person won't quote you

Yeah because yours make a lot more sense

I'm mad cause you're saying I'm against your theory cause I'm a shipper. I'm trying to show you stuff from an objective point of view and all you can do to counter is muh shipper. Aren't you embarrassed of yourself

What theory are you discussing that you can't see Eren have feelings for someone? Let me bust it to you that's not a theory but down right opinion you wouldn't write because it has no purpose to any theories.

Eren didn't take responsibility.
Abe is canceling season 4.

Attached: moments_before_asspull.jpg (2048x2048, 1.27M)

I don't even have any theory. All I'm saying is that there is more to the situation that the eye can see. But seeing how everyone is cliaming Eren is the father when it hasn't been confirmed is just silly

Not him but you aren’t objective, you talk like very other shipperfag that tries to pretend not being one for the sake of looking more credible.

Your theory that is filled with parallels. I have personally went through that 13 page long paper but can't get a concrete proof to call it cannon. Sometimes I wonder if you and I read the same thing

Because it's the most obvious and makes the most sense, and don't say anything about Isayama being unpredictable

what changed ?

>cannon
Oh you are just that EMfag

The state of these threads is beyond pathetic, you can see from how they write they are involved in this subplot emotionally, /snk is cancer lately with lots of brainlet losing their minds over Eren potentially having a child.

Ok, then explain
>Zeke and Yelena not knowing about it
>Zeke needed to ask
>Zeke was in danger thanks to being killed by a random any time
>Eren and Historia's full povs are hidden
>The ones saying that are people drinking Zeke's poison
>There were moles in the army and everywhere
>Reiner failed at reading Eren
>Isayama said Eren needed to be better than Grisha
>The last panel has a guy saying Eren's star phrase to a baby that happens to have his same eyebrows
>Literally we are in Eren vs Zeke who wants to kill eldians babies
>What you are suggesting would convince Zeke that Eren ended up using a baby, making Eren lose the argument
>Hange looking suspicious at Eren
>What you suggest would mean Eren chose even a farmer over his old friends

Attached: 1566666756766.jpg (359x490, 43K)

>parallels
Who discussed about that EMtrash? False flag better you cretin

Only EM use the word "cannon"?

So let me get this straight. If Eren succeeds with his plan, then the world will end up like how we taught it was in the beginning? with the only "humanity" left are the people inside the wall. That's pretty good storytelling if it happens.

she stopped posting ant pics kek
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/family.jpg/
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/eremika.jpg/

when the leaks for the latest chapter first came out
that face in the lower right corner was blurry enough that i thought it was eren's titan
i was thinking his rage made his face turn, showing his true color
would've been cool

He stopped second guessing himself, that's it.
That's the big thing that kept him from becoming what the people of Eldia needed.

Yes, casually the ones starting to use that were EMfags. Of all the shippers here you are the most autistic pretending you are not a shipperfag, at least the other shippertards don't hide to call the others shit

Sorry but I read it in Quora

FAMILY. MOTHER FUCKING FAMILY.
No one support EH for shipping. It's for plot.

Yeah only 1 autistic ESL EMfag who spells it "cannon"

Attached: 1568261778835.png (864x853, 837K)

>watermark

We know, Hisu

Attached: 36977516_p2.jpg (1200x663, 220K)

>erehis
I'm not surprised she also ships this dumb crackship

>>Zeke and Yelena not knowing about it
ok
>>>The ones saying that are people drinking Zeke's poison
Meaning that there speculation about what Eren and Historia discussed may be untrue
>>>Eren and Historia's full povs are hidden
And??so?? Since Eren probably met Historia, there is a probabilty that Historia know some of what Eren is planning to do. Revealing her POV will likely expose to us readers what Eren is planning
>>>Reiner failed at reading Eren
This doesn't belong here
>>>Isayama said Eren needed to be better than Grisha
Give me the source of this interview please. I will like to read it myself. BTW Eren manipulated Grisha, I wonder how that will happen
>>>The last panel has a guy saying Eren's star phrase to a baby that happens to have his same eyebrows
This is a drawing that Isayama made vague for his own reasons. What star phrase are you taling about> "omae"?
>>>Literally we are in Eren vs Zeke who wants to kill eldians babies
In order to prove to your brother that you're against his plans, you need to start making babies?
>>I'm not suggesting anything. I'm not even against Eren probably being the father. I'm just saying that there is more to this matter that the eye can see. I believe that jubilating this early is silly
>> >Hange looking suspicious at Eren
ok, I will probably take that. But it still haven't confirmed anything
>>>What you suggest would mean Eren chose even a farmer over his old friends
Read what I wrote above

Unfortunately for you cannon means anything related to the story that is considered official

The discussion in this thread doesn't seem very productive

Attached: 0121-015.png.jpg (214x460, 54K)

I just need one person to give me a concrete proof that Eren is the father. One concrete proof apart from speculation and parallel. A point that even I can't argue against

ZF is cute, jealous YHgorilla

>discussion
Where?

This is like asking proofs that the wine is poisoned. It was obviously poisoned but you couldn't prove it before being confirmed.
You could just show a proof that farmer is the father

None of it will be until we find out what transpired in certain scenes like the meeting with Yelena and this panel. Until then it's all theories and headcanons.

Attached: 1566253622082.jpg (1028x774, 459K)

and? he is just saying they would be on the same page. shipperwhales are pathetic

the only thing that will convince you is a sex scene, just like GR 2.0 deniers

Funny how you never quote yh posts

It's a dumb crackship, EHwhale

In before read 108

Because YH is the closest thing to a confirmed ship, for example?

You are just as useless and vapid you piece of trash, all you do is talk about shippers, all you do is use their vernacular.
Go fuck yourself you are just as cancerous as any other autistic shipper.

>I just need one person to give me a concrete proof that Tobi is Obito. One concrete proof apart from speculation and parallel. A point that even I can't argue against

Attached: 1568009462482.jpg (241x158, 33K)

t. YHtrash

Still not quoting YH posts heh

Well then, Eren controls the Coordinate because Armong and Ksaver said so, right?

Because most other delusional ship at least have talked to each other or confirmed one sided feelings

Funny, when fujos say shipping is okay then it's okay

How can anyone be offended or threatened by ZF? It's funny because it's never going to happen. It's an actual crack ship. Of all the pairings to get mad about, ZF seems like one of the most harmless.

Attached: 1567675574270.jpg (540x432, 122K)

No, it's as one-sided as EM.

Are these Reiner and his mom?

Attached: 0089-028.jpg (1066x1600, 521K)

I also didn't quote all your EH posts

look, I'm not saying that Eren can't be the person that VISITED/advised Historia. but do you honestly think that Eren would come to Historia and say yo, you have to get pregnant asap and I will/can be the father?

Fujos are not as bad as EMwhales from twitter/dumblr

So, canon?
Zecucks are just pathetics cucks, can't wait for Levi to kill this awful character

Cope EMdog

As always - no evidence

Erwin was straight, user

That's why the pregnancy was an accident. Bravo. You are so smart.

Nope, because i don't believe that the pregnancy is a part of any plan they just fucked and it happened.

How fucking new are you?
They don't care about anything other than attention.
That's what they're after and they'll do anything to get it.

>So, canon?

Attached: 121-34_2.png (154x500, 107K)

>but do you honestly think that Eren would come to Historia and say yo, you have to get pregnant asap and I will/can be the father?

Does anyone think that's how it would've gone down? Even if Eren suggested she get pregnant because reasons I doubt he would have suggested himself. It would be her choice.

Eren nutted Historia's pussy.

>Levi
go back to dumblr

I miss the days when Levi, acronym ships and spacing were immediately quoted with fuck off back to dumblr

Ok. They started with holding hands to regain some memories. Tension started rising. They looked each other in the eyes and everywhere became colorful(you lie in April reference). They realized that they really care about each other and suddenly urge took control and they banged but remained guilty of it. I totally understand now

They will take care of EH baby

Attached: ZLH.png (645x292, 170K)

Wow you finally know how sex works, nobody plans to have sex with someone.

No one gave a shit about her until after her death when her dad wrongly said that she wanted to marry manlet.

Because Zecucks have done a lot of harm to this threads

Incredible.

Attached: 1540421713768.jpg (255x278, 28K)

>a manga with no shipping
wrong

Attached: 118-36.png (907x1300, 558K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS THING IS TRYING TO BE EVEN MORE CONTRARIAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Imagine liking Zecuck

I was just being silly dummy..lol
No one gave me a proper explanation, so I formed one myself

>shoujofags

I already bought it

Attached: SNK Chapter 114.png (400x400, 285K)

I think we assume way too much from ch. 108 about this pregnancy. The only thing that was confirmed was Historia got pregnant without the military ordering her to. The military had no idea until after the fact. That is all we really know.

The real red herring is us taking the speculation by the MP as fact!!!!! They assume someone told Historia to get pregnant in order to stall Zeke from being eaten. The actual truth could be, this unborn child, is a child of passion. This pregnancy could be a mistake.

Ultimately, no matter the circumstances, how could Historia not be looking sad at this point? She knows this child, whether a child of love, a moment of passion, or a part of the breeding plan, this child or future children will be born into a very crappy world. Of course she will look depressed no matter the circumstances, whether she love the father or not.

Do you realize the same crap can be said about any unconfirmed theory? No one’s gonna write you an essay about EH just because you fail at understanding the direction SNK seems to be taking. If you want the hints, then go read the archives.

Not every sex is random

will Eren look as handsome as in the manga in season 4?

Attached: IMG_20190912_121808.jpg (192x485, 43K)

Can you not put these together? AAchads and EHbros are allied schizo.

Attached: 1561226522367.jpg (700x567, 105K)

Well it's good it was with Historia whom he actually bonded with and not Mankasa

90% of the time it's random at least with me.

No, because black hair > brown hair

>with me

Attached: 1543932893833.png (641x419, 307K)

itt. thirdworlders

>FMC
>spends entire final arc (and last two) rocking in a chair looking miserable
She got even worse treatment than Armin

EH is shit based on the fact that Isayama writes extremely vaguely. You assume one thing and he will show a completely different one as it was in the last chapter. As always. You can screencap this post.

>Isayama is absolutely unpredictable!
Fucking knew it was a ledditor behind those posts.

>You assume one thing and he will show a completely different one
Speak for yourself, i was able to predict everything except Bert being the colossal, the era the outside world lives in and the Paths because it's fucking bullshit.

I didn’t mean it. We just get something else, that's all.
And what do you think of shit like an EH?

I wonder where are all the ZPfags now?

Anyone with a single brain cell can see that EH is happening

>Anyone with a single brain cell can see
>It's so obvious
>Etc.
The stupidity that I have been observing for a year. And not a single good proof.

Stop lying and try reading the archives, you autistic fuck.

>The proof exist somewhere, i just won't give it to you
very convincing

still the FMC though

>It's so obvious GR 2.0 is happpening
>it's so obvious the wine is poisoned
>it's so obvious that Annie is the female and Reiner is the armored
>it's so obvious that Zeke is betraying Marley
Nobody complained like this when we said any of the above without any proof, but because EH is two fictional characters fucking everyone is asking for an ultimate proof.

Yes they did, specially GR 2.0 was very debated.

Also Gabi redemption arc was obvious as fuck.

It wasn't as bad this.

>If we guessed something, then we guessed about it
Do I need to remind that thousands of "theories" and conjectures were destroyed during these many years?

no.

Attached: yq24jm3bprx21.jpg (960x466, 85K)

Then why the fuck are you so worried? You think Historia was forced to fuck the farmer then you should just enjoy when it gets confirmed if you are so sure

Based Jean

Attached: nb55q28i4f1t1emvzo1.png (784x925, 283K)

>dem yeagar boys are cute

Attached: y8jxfmazg9f31.jpg (640x739, 80K)

So Eren woke up under a tree in chapter 1 right? after hearing the words “see you later”? that same chapter that is titled “to you, 2000 years from now”?

Guess who’s running towards a tree and could potentially hear where that message came from in the first place? hence explaining that long dream he talked about in chapter 1?

Why not? Eren and Historia are probably the only characters that truly understand one another beyond a regular friendship level. Historia had no one looking out for her except Eren after Ymir left, and Eren was already getting disillusioned and growing apart from Armin and Mikasa throughout the timeskip flashback.

The two of them getting closer, especially after the Kiyomi meetings and eventually having a child, whether accidental or not, is one of the more believable plot points to me. And it perfectly explains Eren's actions and why Historia has been kept out of the spotlight despite being the leader of the nation

>Zeke would be such a slut he would sleep with her with his naked body, would kiss Frieda's forehead and would sleep without fucking her

Attached: Frieda screaming.png (990x663, 623K)

KEK

>Eren being in the same position as Grisha brings nothing to the table for the manga
>One of Eren's primary motivations, being that he wants to end the conflict permanently before his child is born and wrapped up in all the titan nonsense like himself and Zeke, "isn't a good direction for the manga"
>But Historia being raped for months offscreen by a faceless and nameless character makes narrative and thematic sense

You people are such jokers lmao

I agree, its tragic and sweetly ironic. Especially with Eren causing said destruction

both of those times he had a girl help him out of hopelessness,whats gonna happen this time

I'm liking this Nintendo soiboi Zeke meme

>discussion

This is the first time someone says it instead of himself. He'll save the girl(s) instead.

Unironically, i miss the REfags

They are fujos/shippers ! The plot mustn't make sense , just please them

Is this a Jeager thing or what?

Attached: 1495465147132.jpg (1032x750, 414K)

Who made the first move?

I used to think the tragic ending was an infinite loop, hence why Kruger says they will repeat the same mistakes before mentioning Mikasa and Armin

Attached: 0089-044.jpg (1067x1600, 535K)

The girl he's trying to stop will unironically be the cause of the next asspull and help him out of his hopelessness without knowing it.

t. shipperfag who wants the plot to please him

t. mentally ill fujo

Post BTFO fandom images

Attached: 1564476572544.jpg (600x800, 147K)

t. mentally ill fujo

>triggered yurifags and EMfags hiding behind reiner to insult the competition
Of course they left/hid

What EM and YH flat out refuse to see and accept, is that majority support for EH on /snk/ doesn't come from shippers like them, but from plotfags who jack it off narrative themes and long term pay-offs like this post describes.
The monthly polls show it in spades, EH and EM are equally as obnoxious, but EH wins every month by an enormous landslide, indicating a huge silent majority that refuses to take part in the shitflinging.

ZF is extremely aesthetically pleasing

This.
Every single acronym-fag is too focused on petty shit and """winning""", that they can't see the forest for the trees.

EMfags are mentally ill, trying to cope and destroy the threads before the inevitable happens.

Historia doesn't give a shit about that, user. Farmer isn't even her husband so it's not like she even cared about giving him a status. Also royal kids are barely raised by their parents anyway if you wanna get autistic and apply some real world/historical logic to whatever kind of environment Historia's child is supposed to grow up in: the kid would be lucky to see her or his mom as often as governesses, tutors, servants and what have you.

>there are people itt that think Eren will have a happy ending

Attached: 1559105143844.jpg (640x720, 116K)

If it happened, probably Eren. Would be some Arrival tier shit if he already knew he'd have a kid with her though.

EMfags are in delusion but so are you if you think most EHfags here aren't shipperfags

EH also came from shipperfags, stop being in denial about it

tick tock

Attached: p.jpg (656x527, 168K)

Superior shipping.

Attached: a14e78b300362e8a864914a38c3a34ac.png (1399x976, 870K)

And from non shipperfags, which is why you always force the two group as one because you are a shipperfag afraid of arguments

EM is shit

That's the point fools, you assume that most of the people who accept the possibility of EH are EHfags. When in fact, most who do just see just how well this potential avenue plays into the Family and Sanctity of Birth themes that pushed themselves towards the forefront of the story after the timeskip. Actual shippers are in the minority, they always are but they are the loudest.

non shipperfags also admitted YH had bases, so not everything came from shipperfags for that ship

cute and canon
cute
cute and canon

>LH AA
Bas-
>EM
Uh oh

Sigh I knew the anti shipperfag was just an YHfag or an EMfag

Yeah, but that shit died years ago, both in and out-of-universe. Plotfags moved on to supporting whatever else made the most sense.

Why would there be a majority of non-shippers in this threads?

My point wasn't about if it's dead or not, but rather how it was created and it wasn't just shipperfags who saw it had bases

lol why are you so jealous of EM?

What about FTA?

Attached: 7cr7hllcsqnqzynsa2v7asr7dlmqkavq_hq.jpg (640x517, 34K)

Not really, it was Ymir loving Historia and Historia not realizing she was serious. YH = EM

Because, imagine our collective shock, most anons don't read this shit pretending it's shojo schlock. I know that both the rabid EMfags and EHfags throwing shit at each other every single thread make it easy to forget, but still - try to keep that in mind.

I can't believe after just 1 week I already need a ZF folder.

FT is the cutest

Attached: f89d2836d8cf95bdbe438680da706cc8.png (937x1156, 577K)

Literally only mentally ill dykes ever thought Historia likes her more than a friend

I used to like it but you YHfaggots hiding behind nonshipperfags made me dislike it a lot, your personality is twisted and stupid, at least simple shipperfags just enjoy their ship.

>YHwhale insulting EMfags for no reason
What a backstabbing cunts dykes are

I barely post here and usually just skip through all the cancer here, so you are not talking about me. I never hid behind anyone, when posting here

zekebros porkekbros lainabros bertbros armongbros conniechads ymirsisters gabipedos magathkeks.... we keep gettin dabbed on.. how could this happen???? we will get em next month, right??? right???? CHADren chads cant keep winning like this.... connie do something....

I agree.

Founder titan is indeed the cutest.

>backstabbing
Not that user, but it's you who are making up this dumb alliance shit anyway

Man it's so easy to see you are the YHfag, you always say this shit when you get exposed

Yes, the chemistry between them was totally the same as EM.

Attached: 548461361.jpg (1920x1090, 320K)

So now shipping is okay, right YHfag?

Whatever. I don't give a fuck about what you paranoid fags think here anyway.

>chemistry
Mein sides, try friends you delusional lesbian addict

This place went down the drain so fucking hard that it unironically needs mandatory fucking tripcodes, so much fucking cancer and samefagging would be exposed instantly.

I think you need female friends. YH was always one sided, Historia was dense and only realized it with the letter

Sure, """""nonshipfag"""" YHfag

>EHfags are not shipperfags
Lmaaooooooo. Be more delusional pls.

I have female friends, mostly straight ones. But thank you for your concern

Kek gotta love how the Ymirfag exposes herself little by little

Not really, no. She just had an arc centered around her, that's all.

If you say so. The second post is not mine

Was that parallel intentional?

Attached: unknown.png (1390x1024, 1.11M)

Her being dence was always a headcanon.

Poster here, i'm actually this user , not the one who replied to me. get your shit straight.

lets discuss something more important now
who will inherit the EHB (EH baby)??? uncle zeke? uncle levi? will they raise EHB together once CHADren is gone after saving the world?

Attached: 79c8a35411bae5abee686e44f2b937ff.jpg (1280x878, 210K)

Pretty much this but EM/YH are mentally retarded

same, but now change YH for EH

The ameriburgers woke up, thread's done for.

Yeah, how convenient, YHtrash

Historia viewing her as anything but a friend was always the headcanon dyke

aunt Mikasa

EH are way more retarded mate

yeah sister this thread was soooo good amirite? just like every other /snk/ thread

noooo, don't break my boogeyman!!

The YHfag is immunized against all dangers: one may call it a speedreader, tourist, fujo, retard, it all runs off it like water off a raincoat. But call it a YHfag and you will be astonished at how it recoils, how injured it is, how it suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Aah so the Zecuck is in ZLfujo mode now
Sure, if you say so

We know YH/EMfat cope,cry and repeat the chapters will soon kill you.

>Gets easily triggered by pro-YH comments
Why are ubso scared EHFAG?

Historia hates herself, so it was hard for her to imagine anyone would fall in love with her. People like that are usually dense

Yes, you should stay coping because EH remains a delusion

>pro
Literally 2 retards and both numales kys

>YHdyke is a phoneposter tourist.
...Figures.

I see you got tired of pretending you are not a shipfag.

I'm not even YHfag you paranoid schizo. How was my sentence false?

YH canonity really upsets you huh lmao

>gets easily triggered
Funny to hear this from the Ymircuck who casually never coincides with that user complaining about shipping

Stop, it's so fucking obvious you are a falseflagger

I'm this YHfag And the post you just quoted is not from me. Looks like some shitposter is just trying to start shit here and pretends to be different anons

>EHfags thinks there's just one YH posting here
lel

Imagine shipping a 70 years old dyke with a 15 years old hetero girl while also being black on top of it.

This place needs fucking tripcodes ASAP. It's an unreadable where 70% of anons are shitposters hiding under two layers of falseflag.

Look at the number of replies. The EHcuck is SEETHING LMAO

If Ymir was still alive YH would be a bigger threat to EH than EM.

kek, can't exactly contest that statement.

T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D

Ymir was never a girl but a fucking black numale born in the wrong body. I'm pretty sure he and his faggots regret his whole life he was born with a vagina instead of a dick to be satisfied like Eren satisfied her.

ids and flags would be amazing

Attached: Quineaux.jpg (459x451, 50K)

The fact that these EH mongoloids think were the same person makes me laugg

Not him but if most posters who think EH happened are shipfags, where were they before a year ago? Hiding? Shipping something else but somehow switched to EH en masse?

Imagine shipping an autistic murderer like Eren with a pure girl like Historia. DISGUSTING

Shitposting here since Uprising

>Shipping something else but somehow switched to EH en masse?
unironically yes

the lowest level any fandom can reach is when it starts discussing other fans instead of the series itself

keep that in mind before you post
don't become part of the problem

>Speaking like EH is even a thing
Lmao

EM is shit. Eren doesnt deserve Mikasa's wholesomeness. Rivamika is where it's at.

the fuck's a Riva?

so right now we have a falseflagger, probably the same one who's been shitting up the threads for a week now, pretending to be a YHfag, as well as the resident YHfag whose fingers are so fat xhe can't type accurately

Attached: 1554937554545.jpg (510x798, 221K)

It's Levi, you delusional mongoloid. Mikasa and Levi are gonna kill that scumbag Eren

Before SnK hit recognition in the west and official releases, fansubs/fanslations translated Levi as Rivaille most of the time, i shit you not.

>Assuming things because the anti-EH comments triggers them
Ehfags pls never change

damn CHADren drives them NUTS

Mikasa would never harm Eren.
Levi has been maimed and will likely never fight again.

Besides he's fighting for their freedom too, just to a lesser extent.

Stop samefagging

terrorists and lovers

Attached: 1554564307749.jpg (517x700, 63K)

>Assuming
Not him and not an EH fag, but i can see straight through this bullshit without a trip, it's painfully obvious who's who when you participate in this threads for years.
Lurk moar.

He's gonna die a painful death wbk

>samefagging
>a post that doesn't quote anything
outing yourself as a tourist i see

Attached: happyhisu.png (125x182, 32K)

Oh she will. She's opened her eyes to how trash Eren is.

Can't EHfags just spam fanarts? I prefer that over this shitshow.

>Defending an EHfag
>Not an EH
EHfag, please be more obvious.

Why would Eren be trash? What has he ever done to deserve that kind of insult?

Nobody wants to fuck your Mankasa selfinserter, not even Jean, just a lesbian with a big deathflag is interested in Mankasa and that doesn't even make her a lesbian because Mankasa looks like a man

sure thing

Attached: 1554717325904.jpg (672x1200, 225K)

I hit a nerve I see, Ehcuck.

Delusional Mikasafat

>Kills Eren
>The world can finally invade, steal, rape them and kill them
Mikasaautists everyone

Do you even read the manga? Youre so far up he's edgy wannabe ass you can't see lol.

Take a look at the thread and look who's actually starting shit.
It's always the same fags falseflagging as EM and YH just itching to start shit, and calling everybody an EHfags once people start getting sick of them. It's like clockwork.

CHADren triggers faggots and mentally ill schizos with his sole presence.

Attached: 1543247297960.jpg (707x731, 145K)

Youre already doing it, samefagger

classic crybullying, lgbtards' favorite tactic

Attached: 1554966156202.jpg (190x360, 50K)

Insulting Mikasa ain't gonna make EH canon lmao

>EM/YHfags are lgbtards.
Who would'a thunk?!

What about EA?

Attached: 1567618133111.jpg (862x1080, 265K)

Mikasa will kill that trash wbk

Where my HEchads at

Attached: 1555507037874.jpg (1000x1412, 1.29M)

Eren autist everyone

>Still pretending to be a nonEHcuck
lel

Ok Mikasawhale, kill Eren, then what?

Attached: 1567537405094.jpg (750x937, 94K)

Attached: 1565789075542.jpg (1536x1536, 316K)

Ymir still has Historia by the pussy while EH is just plain DELUSION. Stay mad

NOT SHADIS' HORSE

Attached: horse.png (577x460, 307K)

>And then he replied to the baiter
You're the the other side of the coin cancer.

Then live in peace, Erenwhale.

You're scolding yourself, samefag.

Retard, I just got in the fucking thread.

Same, retard

>one poster wakes up
>thread instany goes to shit
this has been a daily routine

GABI OR FALCO IS NEXT ATTACK TITAN. PROBABLY FALCO.

Attached: horse2.png (391x334, 180K)

Now I see how Erencucks gets so triggered at the thought of Mikasa killing that demonic mongoloid lmao

Yea Forums either needs tripcodes or /snk. needs to be banned off of Yea Forums outright.
Fuck this gay earth.

But it is wrong though? Baiters only keep baiting on the the same spot only if some retarded fucks keep hooking themselves on the line.

>As if the thread hasn't always been shit
These were ruined since Erencucks decided to suck the dick of a trash MC

ID and flag (no meme)

Attached: FTGRBHERBTT.jpg (1125x839, 136K)

It's fine, but Attack Titan/Female Titan is the truly patrician ship.

Attached: 1549127450536.jpg (700x583, 66K)

Everybody knows Gabi is the next AT. Historia's crying memory shard is when Gabi tells her Eren is dead.

Tell that to EHcucks that gets easily pressed

She's crying because she found out Eren killed her family lmao

Makes sense. the shard of the little kid must be a white-robed Gabi talking to a young non-Eldian.

Fuck, could the final panel be Gabi holding a baby??

why are you larping as the mentally ill floridian aka benji?

>70 ips
>400 posts

>People are delusional for not knowing tumblrtalk

Isn't that Frieda's horse, though?

Them why are you replying to me you retarded fuck? I'm addressing the EHfags here

Gabi >>>>>>>>>>Eren

based retard

>The most based absolutely chad ultra mega eternal MC

Attached: 121-38.jpg (322x484, 87K)

everytime with the same shit

Hi benji

>Cringeren

Attached: 1561983261974.png (305x357, 139K)

From which panel?

Sorry, I dont use tmblr, tumblerinafag

why are you so triggered by eren? its just a fictional character
are shippers hurting your feefees?

The most pathetic MC, yes

BASADO

Why are you so triggered by me trashtalking erenscumbag??? Are you this mad because Historia ain't having his demonic baby ever?

Paradis is the only place where you can find special mineral deposits used for fuel in 3DMG and blades that can cut through titan bodies.

Do you think this is naturally occurring or the result of titan magic?

Attached: 3dmg.jpg (1748x1260, 706K)

stop projecting, i just think cringeren is cringe

Attached: 1563405229078.jpg (1026x1029, 311K)

>It's just a fictional character
Why so bothered, erencuck?

>people doubt Eren is the father after this

Attached: 7B4CFDEF-8392-472B-8A1C-55430826F44D.png (800x292, 255K)

Things that trigger Erenfags:
-Mikasa killing him
-Levi trashing him
-GABI BEING BETTER THAN HIM
-Gabi getting the AT
>EH never happening
>

I don't think Karl the Cuck would want his people to have tools to defend themselves, fuck, he didn't even give them the shiny minerals to make lights and shit for whatever reason.
The minerals most likely just happened to be there.

Delusion

Based

Need yoji shinkawa to do some artwork for the 3dmg gear

Attached: 85546f5d2e8992e500f19e958d801809.jpg (700x1000, 107K)

The moment Mikasas finishes him will be glorious

im not the one lashing at a fictional character im every thread because he makes me mad though. also why mention historia at all? do you imply all erenfags are EHfags or maybe you are so emotionally invested in a certain ship/character the mere mention of a crackship drives you nut?
>gabipedo
nuff said

Attached: heh.png (797x601, 374K)

Calling Eren evil and unjustified is far more likely to get a response out of me than any of that.

Step your game up, shitposter-kun.

It's obvious Eren is the father.

2013: eren is shit because is a 15 years old boy alwais angry and monodimensional
2019: eren is shit because he could eventually have imprenated my favourite lesbian character or betrayed the love of my favourite autistich character

Remember to use CQC, Mikasa. You're going in to retrieve Eren. Yes, yes, Ereh.

Attached: 9a2kwv5fu6c31.jpg (1536x2172, 356K)

Buy her merch.

Attached: idoru.png (644x713, 606K)

PATHren used paths to modify the geografy of paradis and created these magic minerals

Things that trigger Mikasafags:
the manga

Attached: Jeanbo.png (682x708, 483K)

>This is the same cold, disdainful look as Eren
Yes because they are lovers and enemies of humanity

Attached: 728272uyyky.png (800x450, 145K)

Shes just resting by that tree

Just resting. Shes fine.

Well, you see, it's my first time posting in this cancerous board after several months, so youre accusation is just pathetic like you. Why mention Historia?? Because Erencucks are mostly EHfags and it's clear as day how much she triggers your shipping dicks.
Now are you this emotionally invested in EH that the mere idea of it not happening kills you??????

Gabi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>eren

Oh and that too. Thank you but nah, with all these replies, I still hit a nerve.

>EMcucks selfinserting so hard they want to kill Eren not for being a genocider but for being "unfaithful"

CHADren's wife is so cute.

How do Erenfags feel about all the deathflags he is getting?

Eren is shit move on, kids. Also, insulting a certain ship wont make EH canon lmao

Gabi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mankasatrash

t. EMfat

how do anti-eren fags feel about losing and being wrong every time?

>user acts retarded
>everyone calls user retarded
>user celebrates his victory over everyone

if you're really that desperate for human interaction go get a microphone and play a game with VOIP

Would manlet hurt his favorite kid? That's sad

Attached: HowLHseeEren.jpg (1022x1920, 316K)

That's not Historia.

Eww, why would you even think I ship Mikasa with that mongoloid eren. Rivamika stomps on that forced ship by millions.

>projecting
yikes, pathetic

Attached: 36981021_p9.png (597x675, 198K)

historia is CHADren's cum dumpster but NOT his wife.

Happy

Stupid LHcuck, can't wait for the Hongoloid to die
Because that's Farmer's wife

>CHADren's wife
Shut up EMfat, none of the ErenCHADs here is an EM shipper, we are all PLOTCHADS and if any ship is acceptable is EH BECAUSE OF THE PLOT. (and also because it's the only ship that defies all the fujos and leftist scum)

Attached: 1567539522416.png (1212x1996, 1019K)

Gabi>>>>>>ndbestgurlMikasa>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>infinity>>>>Eren

Even real Gabifags know Eren is the father, just because they prefer Gabi doesn't mean they are retarded

How to erencucks feel about losing and being wrong all the damn time

Eew, why would Levi touch that mongoloid of a kid

benji...

How did Erenchads react to him losing pathetically against a 12 year old girl?

Karl picked a nice island for his people to live in Paradis(tm).

True. EHfags projects all the time it's laughable

I love Eren uchiha...

You'll need a bigger bait, shitposter-kun

All according to the plan

it's not bait, it's a legitimate question

Imagine thinking Gabifags even support the idea of a pure girl Historia having that retard's baby. Yikes. Go project elsewhere, erencuck

Gabi GOAT

this HoAD is gonna be delicious

Eren killed billions for this

Attached: DD3016AF-EC93-40AD-89EA-2DF809A27724.png (430x610, 335K)

take your meds and back to >>>/tumblr/

The fact that Eren is dead because of Gabi makes me feel elated. Gabi is the best

Yes, you need to go back

>dead
brainlet

Just came here to see if people were still talking about the latest chapter.
I'll just show myself out...

t.Mankasacuck larping as a gabopedo to bash at EHCHADs
Why I'm not surprised with such pathetic behavior?

Attached: 14545515464.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>back then
"because I was born into this world"
>cringe, meaningless, shounen nonsense phrase
>now
>based, redpilled, kill them all eren, you were born to do what must be done for all eldians

Attached: 0100-035.jpg (1066x1600, 509K)

Based desu. Look at her. She is so cute.

>loses an argument
>proceeds to tell someone to go to EH's homebase
KEK

>gabipedos are YHkeks
cringe...

>Gabi literally sped up the process of letting Eren enter the PATHS, manipulate the past to give himself the founder and possibly rumble the world because flying is faster than running
How do Gabipedos live with themselves?

Dead eren triggers the Erencucks as usual

>Dead
brainlet

EHfags will hate the manga not because of plot holes or mishandled story/character arcs but because their ship didn't become canon

>He hasn't read the last two chapters

>Erenwhales still cant accept defeat
>the continuous projection

>Erencucks are Ehkeks
Yikess

dont bother, being wrong all the time drived them mad and now all they can do is cope and seethe

Eren is still dead because of her. Gabi still got that retard's head flying to hell and it makes you mad lmaoooo

Attached: EEMXL__U8AAixmY.jpg (1554x1166, 160K)

>dead
brainlet

>gabipedos are speedreaders
Eren is fine now

Isnt that the only reason they bandwagon on the "erenchad" meme trash. They selfinsert as Eren thinking they could fuck Historia lol.

Absolutely based.
Just imagine how great Godren must be to do this. The destruction of all humanity for the freedom of his family and people. Godren will be recorded in history as the most majestic mc who has ever existed. Thousands of years will pass and our descendants will lick Godren's abs. Godren is freedom. Godren is love. Godren is life. Thanks Isayama. I came.

Attached: 1543581056490.png (700x394, 565K)

Every single accusation made against Erenfags and EHchads is pure projection by inferior humans

The same shit would've happened if they touched normally. The only difference is that Eren died. Cope.

He still dead mate, a win for gabi

She is the one who let Eren achieve the rumbling.

>Futute Eren told past Eren to say this

Attached: 33f94565-2e7c-446e-a7d5-56031c9aedf0.jpg (800x1280, 427K)

Oh snap!

>died
brainlet

Brainlet, read

He knew Erwin would be a threat to him and historia

>fags literally SEETHING because Eren is more relevant than their favorite characters

Attached: 2891839.jpg (500x314, 70K)

>Ehfags and erencucks getting assblasted to infinity
I love justice

I keep looking at this panel. His eyebrows... his mouth... That's not a smile, is it. Dude is accepting his dark, dark fate.

>it's back

>calling out shitposting means your assblasted

Call me Erenfag but it's probably Eren knew he was going to die but not how, Future Eren can't alter things too much

xhe is absolutely assblasted, i hope xhe calms down after taking xer meds

You guys better hope this manga ends before the anime gets to the justified ethnic cleansing because the ADL and their Japanese assets like Jake Adlestein are going to force Isayama to cuck out the ending.

>erencuck acting as if getting focus as an MC is an achievement.

Morons. Here's an achievement: Levi and Erwin being way more popular than your tryhard edgelord

He knew Armin will be the one to kill him.

>in denial
EH, pls

>being the fujo favorites is an achievement
pfffttgs hahaha you cant make this shit up

>Xxxx
It looks like youre the one who needs meds

I wouldn't have to do it if you stopped speedreading

And Hansi is more popular than Mikasa

>erencucks thinking fujos arent the ones keeping this series afloat
Say thank you, Levi, Erwin.

Maybe if you stop being a triggered brainlet yourself

Yet she barely gets any merch. Not fair, Hansibros.

Yes and???

shipniggerdry must be the only enjoyment shitskins get out of this manga

>Fujos supporting the EH manga
Based useful idiots

t. speedreader

Keep talking to yourself more, ehcuck.

Manga did well with Reiner as the mc and the biggest ship is LE

Why do you think Isayama is waiting till the end to reveal Eren is the father? He doesn’t want to burn his Fujo bucks yet

Attached: 0F097926-D815-4C09-9D95-E58C393ADE0B.jpg (614x921, 343K)

>The EHmanga
Ehcucks inventing shit up as usual lmaooo

Lmao keep dreaming, nobody knows who the Hongotranny is

Maybe if you get your head out of eren's ass maybe, just maybe you'll stop speedreading

>accept defeat
Don't make me laugh.
>fucked up M*rley and race traitor warriorkeks
>changing the course of history to pursue FREEDOM
>will be remembered as a god/devil of his era
>the common people worship him as the AVATAR OF FREEDOM (which he is, by the way)
>through his ideals, he touched even the greatest Dogkasafag ever (Louise is now a Yeagerist)
And all this is CANON by now. Just wait when EH becomes canon, you dumblrinawhales will SEETHE til you kill yourselves with the shame of ever typing a word in this board

Attached: 1541412842817.jpg (459x643, 183K)

Someone give the pills to hebbian theory

Why do you think he'll make Eren as the father?? Stop being deluded.

>Levi and Erwin being way more popular than your tryhard edgelord
Oh, the fujos are at it again

Attached: consider the following.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>Wait till Eh becomes canon
So never?

Because it’s been foreshadowed for the last 20 chapters

>manlet killed Erwin
>still supporting this manga
Based Chadsayama dabbing on these retards

Ya'll mad Eren aint that popular even when he's the MC.

That would imply the numbers of fujobots would matter into the discussion, kek

>Zecuck triggered
Can't wait for Levi to kill your pathetic character
It was Zecuck SPEEDREADER
>EH
>canon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Says your shipperfaggotry amirite??

Fujos are reaching max denial

Attached: A18A5E15-6A5D-45E5-BA79-98A977EA7F6D.png (1200x901, 60K)

Read it again, nigger, I never said "till", I said WHEN, because it is a fact, it's not a matter of "if" is a matter of "WHEN"

What?

Keep coping erencucks

>>Zecuck triggered
>implying using a character image as a reaction would make me root for said character
The absolute state of fujos. Just COPE.
But hey, enjoy the last (You) I will give you

Mad Eren doesn’t care about Levi, Mikasa and all your favorite characters?

>WHEN
>like it would make a difference
>EH canon
MY FUCKING SIDES, EHKEK PLS

Hans is manlet's tea

Attached: EEMFIuRUwAADgww.jpg (1772x1772, 282K)

Lmao who gives a rats ass about that deranged mongoloid of an MC. Levi and Mikasa will slice him to pieces SOON.

>"i-if I pretend I'm laughing at them, t-that will show them, r-right, /tumblr/ ?"
COPE

Attached: 1567537596688.jpg (2214x938, 419K)

>Zecuck too embarrassed to admit he is a Zecuck
Your hongoshit is irrelevant, cope

>erencucks thinking levi and mikasa gives a shit

>"I-i'll pretend I'm not triggered with the eh insults so i make a lame answer"
MY SIDES WHY ARE EHKEKS SO DESPERATE FOR VALIDATION THEY HAVE TO MAKE SHIT UP

>>Zecuck too embarrassed to admit he is a Zecuck
Shut up fujo, I'm an ERENCHAD and EHCHAD since ever, stop seething on my posts, all the following are my (You)'s

Attached: 15588754256.png (750x422, 310K)

>Ehcucks really think EH is going to be canon
The suicide watch list is increasing

Hey moron, just to inform you, I'm not the same peron youre arguing with this zecuck bs lmao.

>lmao
Ok, I got you, reddit.

I haven’t seen tumblrfags sperg out this hard in a long time. What started it?

Dead bodies of EHcucks found rotting with Eren's corpse

>why do YHfags want them to be involved in a romantic way for their bond to bemeaningful?!
>Anyway Eren and Historia absolutely have to be involved in a romantic way for their bond to be meaningful
Kek

Your fellow tumblerinas perhaps

Ehfags makes no sense

>Erwin died for this
Based and worth it

Attached: 1561668571000.jpg (1200x900, 132K)

EMpshycho needs therapy

Cute!

Attached: tumblr_24c53a4c529edb01b164911bdac1ed19_4e66e019_1280.png (760x856, 313K)