One Piece

It's another exciting week!
Spoilers and spoiler pics out, Chapters out in approximately five minutes.

Attached: e6f15c0b436a54b2255b79ca9322774a.jpg (1650x1200, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIALlhlyqO4
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/955/page/3
twitter.com/SkippyTheRobot/status/1170868983475646466
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/grepstrash/status/1166781610022383616/
youtube.com/watch?v=JijrnpY9fwc
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/955/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wan piss
lmao

Poor old conquerors hakis, just so absolutely lame in comparison to Luffy's ability to see the future and to destroy everything with his punches without actually touching them

Attached: 9390294024.jpg (725x164, 48K)

I don't mind Luffy and Zoro being the strongest and everyone else being a tier ot two below them. It's all they can do so it makes sense that they should excel in it.

Luffy is not asexual

Attached: luffy nami.jpg (848x480, 54K)

>what if I got rid of all the strawhats and replaced them with my favorite characters? I can reintroduce the strawhats after 100 chapters, maybe.

How did Oda get away with this?

best girl

Attached: 1567540913203.png (400x900, 486K)

People love Buggy and Crocodile.

Hang in there. You've got this.

best place to read one piece?

I have to give the original scanner props, he made the fanatics almost as mindlessly angry at his work as 4kids did with their anime watchers, but with only 1/20th the effort

Attached: one-piece-58004.jpg (800x1214, 159K)

Is this the type of music Nami listens to?
youtube.com/watch?v=YIALlhlyqO4

Tankobons.

depends on your preferences
the best scans we have use the viz translation, so decide if you're okay with that. it has some downsides, but so does every translation.

Imagine being there and watch nami's yummy mammaries i would masturbate everynight in the merry thinking about that moment

>Tankobons
fuck you

Jaiminisbox if you want it early and free
Shonen Jump site if you're willing to shill 2 bux a month and wait till Sunday to get the official release.

>ABOP
lmao

i just want to read an english translation when the new chapter is released. viz doesn't release it for 2 more days

Inb4 zoro practises loads with the sword and his first real fight vs Kaidou he wounds him/scratches him with a big slash.

>i just want to read an english translation when the new chapter is released.

Then jaiminis box is probably your best bet, just like the rest of us.

Mangaseeonline for the whole colored manga with mostly optimal translations.

awesome how i pay money to read one piece 2-3 days later than everyone else

No, seriously. You won't need to worry about the quality of the scans when you've got it on paper in front of you.

>colored manga

Attached: enma.jpg (184x184, 11K)

I do both, I read the scanlations and pay for Shonen Jump cause I like SUPPORTING THE AUTHORS YOU FUCKS

so how do you shitpost/theorize about the latest chapters then?

I'm getting a real bad feel from Enma.

Remember in Dragonball when Gohan was given a legendary to train with and defeat Buu and he broke it on a metal cube? Oda is a huge Dragonball fan so I can see that happening except with Kaidos neck.

Enma was a setup by gains goblin Hiyori

She thought Zorojuro would be killed with it.

Zoro

Attached: 33038.jpg (1536x2048, 642K)

* a legendary sword

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/955/page/3
It's out.

Usopp

Attached: Urpgmd.jpg (1536x2048, 586K)

Suck my dick

based angry old man

I'm getting the same kinda feel. Either Enma will get broken or something else will happen with it. I don't see it staying around.

My glock's loaded.
Best not be lying.
I'M GONNA CLICK IT

By reading them online illegally like everyone else? You asked for the best way to read them and my answer is tankobons, you didn't ask for the fastest way.

Chopper

Attached: Urz74a.jpg (1536x2048, 651K)

What isn't going to get broken at the Fire Festival?

~don't pull your penis out, unless you really need to! indecent exposure is a class 2 felony~

Attached: saturday night downtown.png (309x249, 61K)

Would user impregnate her?

Attached: Charlotte_Linlin_at_Age_28.png (301x290, 55K)

Source my fellow snake enthusiasts?

Attached: Snek.png (343x453, 264K)

I'll take three hundred, please.

Attached: Hiyori nervous.png (140x190, 27K)

I'M ONLY 27
IM NOT OLD
YOU BASTARD

>Hiyori isn't in the chapter
Hiyoribros...

Yami Yami no Mi can turn into darkness but because light is everywhere just for people to see, he can't turn intangible just like Crocodile when wet or Eneru against rubber. This is also why the BB pirates needed that black curtain to surround Whitebeard's corpse.

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Can't wait to play as best mom in the new Pirate Warriors

Attached: 5f4842e6e5739cd9b909c65acab65ef3-full.png (603x480, 309K)

By that logic Moria's shadow fruit would be useless because shadows can only exist if there's something blocking light.

I just realized this but given One Piece's cartoonish artstyle why doesn't Oda like to draw big burly muscled men like Araki or Toriko? It'd fit the setting perfectly.

Attached: 24f.jpg (965x1439, 247K)

hey i'm 37 and i'm not old am i?

But that's a paramecia, not logia

Moria isnt a logia

Attached: same as it ever was.jpg (1032x745, 80K)

you new?

Attached: Blackbeard Darkness.jpg (762x259, 45K)

This!

Moria can switch places with doppelman and essentially behave like a Logia when attacked

Male youth goes until 35-36, user. I'm sorry.

Every Paramecia DF after awakening. What would they look like?

Attached: Consider the following.png (824x720, 430K)

But he isnt a logia

>Araki
>Middle of part 4 - 2019
>likes muscled men

>also

Attached: C1080.png (640x512, 452K)

Wut. But Robin uses arnament haki and Usopp used haki vision?

>and essentially behave like a Logia when attacked
What if Moria trained his CoO more?

Attached: Charlotte_Katakuri_Manga_Infobox.png (940x1140, 1.2M)

>Robin uses armament haki
Nani the fuck senpai?

twitter.com/SkippyTheRobot/status/1170868983475646466

Isamu Takara's art before Sato's corrections

Attached: 1397794732243.jpg (417x600, 80K)

When Sanji was in Nami's body in Punk Hazard, he used some of his moves in her body. How strong is Nami physically that her body withstands that sort of use?

Attached: SoupyDimEquestrian-small.gif (445x250, 821K)

takara's art is a universal improvement and should've been what they went with

Why didn't GODA have Bepo Bear use Electro to properly foreshadow what minks do during the slave show???
Did he not properly plan ahead???

Nami is probably way average human strength but doesn't show it because she lets the boys do all the brawling

hot

Bepo is a little shy about things like that...

Who cares?

Attached: Heart Pirates.png (873x487, 65K)

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? I'll tell you what you get, you get what you fucking deserve!

Attached: 5327930-buggy.gif (315x180, 1.14M)

Typo, meant armament.

I may be remembering wrong but I thought she used armament haki with giant legs during Fishman Island in the manga. I know she did sense Hakuba in Dressarosa and Usopp definitely used haki during it to snipe Sugar

Based

Attached: 1559604052885.png (280x250, 44K)

This doesn't answer the question about electro at all.

Usopp had a haki moment in Dressrosa, this question was before that.

Everything becomes Robin. The trees become Robin's. The ground becomes Nico Robin's. If she touches you, you become a Robin too.

Attached: Nico_Robin_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (700x1360, 1.09M)

No haki. She just outclasses that guy easily.

out, Mumbler x Mumbler. This is a man's thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

user you're making shit up. Stop doing that.

twitter.com/grepstrash/status/1166781610022383616/

Attached: 1536777429912.jpg (757x1119, 300K)

No, Robin doesn't have Haki, only Usopp has unlocked it after the time skip.

Where is Eustass? He's suppose to be the main supernova and Oda gave all the screen time to his wife's favorite instead. It's not faiiiiiir...ODA PLSSSSS

>Still no chapter
wow way to lie about the chapter coming out today fags.

It is off-model but that Sabo looks amazing

How is Enma even a powerup? The sword uses Zoro's haki against his will, it's the same fucking thing.

Enma is not a power multiplier.

>It's you!
>Yes. Me, me, me.
>Me too!
So hot.

*pst

How the fuck does a 9 year old bear sail from Zou to north blue by himself?

Some things are better left as a surprise

i bet that he was stronger than him

I thought the calendars where the hot guys. Or there's a separate strawhat one or this one's for furries?

I guess I misunderstood this page. I thought she was using armament haki on her legs.

Attached: file.png (800x1161, 1.19M)

>Zoro gets Shusui, cannon attack immediately more powerful, Zoro comments that it is directly related to Shusui

Swords are literal powerups in OP.

I always knew Oda had good taste in fantasy!

Attached: e11.png (1125x1600, 1.08M)

Wouldn't Robin's DF be extremely valuable to people with sufficient physical strength? You can srpout arms, legs, clones and all sorts of body parts to attack people from anywhere. You could probably do shit like sprout eyes or ears for easy and hard to detect surveillance or scouting.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Though is that really my fault when Oda draws her legs black?

Attached: file.png (800x1156, 1.16M)

How could you think that? That shading is completely different from how it's drawn in 100% of all other instances.

You have to be able to use them though. If Luffy swung Shusui it would just be a very hard blade, when Zoro swings Shusui he can fire off a canon shot.

Don't ever @ me again you subhuman

Attached: 1556712376413.png (251x353, 26K)

Right now it seems like it's trying to use more haki than Zoro can give it, we don't know what happens when Zoro gives it more haki than it needs.

Uh, yeah. Zoro made that comment and also said that his attack was more powerful DESPITE having not mastered Shusui yet.

Is this how they will convince Hawkins to betray Kaido?

The lines look very much like the same ones Rayleigh made though.

Attached: file.png (756x497, 632K)

0.01% chance of winning.

Garp with his absurd haki and this fruit.

That's absolutely right Usopp, you have NEVER EVER seen that giraffe, relative of the OX-OX, before.

Attached: toys!!!!!!!!!!!.png (316x252, 78K)

So the magistrate should have beaten Zoro?

Attached: 909 (14).png (902x1300, 351K)

Spend 2 years with a sword and give that sword up to spend with a newbie sword in less than a week?

Fuck that shit

I don't disagree but it's not a bad thing. The swords are an already established part of the setting (Shusui combines airwaves tho). Each time Oda's introduced one it usually makes sense in-universe and narratively.

If you want a badly writtem hamfisted powerup there's Horikoshi retconning Shigaraki's powers in the most recent arc.

Imagine a giant Garp arm punching Kaido.

delivery for a drawfag request, oddly pertinent with the new chapter. "Uncensored" version here, but it's not showing anything, I just don't know how arbitrary mods are rn.
Sorry it took so long, but I had to redo it a few times, and had to leave it for a bit. Next up is a Vivi and O-kiku, if I recall

Attached: hiyori_cens.png (2793x3214, 3.49M)

That's what really bugs me about Zoro getting Enma, not to mention how much better looking Shusui is.

So far, nothing shown in Wano makes Akainu's comment rational.

They haven't shown deserves to be anything more than fodder so why did Akainu stop Kizaru from destroying Wano with laser beams?

Zoro doesn't give a shit. He was primarily using Wado Ichimonji for 10+ years, and he still decided to start using Shuusui for his ittoryu instead.

Some requests just don't mean anything in the world anymore.
The soul goes away

Attached: about that um er how do i say this.jpg (2004x1600, 1.32M)

>Awakened Paramecias turns surroundings into your element
>Awakened Zoans are Impel Down jailer beasts
>Awakened Logias

Attached: conspiracy-keanu.jpg (551x549, 27K)

>Moments like that...lost, like...tears in rain.

What makes you think he's going to give it up? He hasn't visited the grave yet. There's a chance we could get Zoro's back story this arc and find out Shusui is his inheritence and he's the descendant of Wano.

After all, Ryuma looks identical to Zoro and defeated a dragon himself.

Attached: file.png (275x315, 166K)

>blackbeard pirates go after robin

>This sword wants you to be it's master.
Ok.
>2 years later.
>Give up that sword.
ok.

has he actually given it up yet?

Leave Zoro to me...

Attached: Kuina.jpg (1049x1200, 556K)

NIPPON BANZAI

so zoro is gonna slice kaido in half ok

Reminder that the chapter isn't coming out today it's coming out trmrrow sorry guys jewbox is being total faggots discord mole here.

>Give up that sword
He is the master, after all.

>he thinks an impact is the same as coating your limb in CoA

I'm REALLY hoping that's what'll happen. Either with Enma getting left with Momo and Zoro getting Shusui back as thanks, or like that, being related to Ryuma and having a right to it.

I feel like Zoro and Shusui have been through too much to just let it go so easily. Replacement or not, Enma doesn't feel right in my eyes.

Yeah, thats why Oda gave the crazy power multiplicative DF to the girl with very little base power.
Even if Robin could use haki, she wouldnt be that strong.

The reaction of Zoro's face is disappointing in the spoilers.

Zoro looks more excited having Enma than getting Shusui

Like he actually looks more enthusiastic over Enma than Shusui.

It's like he was disappointed Shusui never tried to steal his life force during the 2 years so he got bored.

>Give up sword that killed a dragon.
>For a sword that only wounded a dragon.
We downgrade now?

have sex

>Samurai gets sent into the future
This is how I Kin'emon.

Attached: adult-swim-reviving-samurai-jack-in-2016.jpg (1300x651, 56K)

Katakuri already has a better version of Robin's devil fruit, remember?

He can summon giant mochi arms in different places in the area as well.

He can also store a large trident inside his body unlike Robin.

I'm assumed since Shusui is already maxed out with Haki, being a black blade itself. It has no reason to try and suck Zoro's haki up.

That dragon is fodder compared to Kaido.

Wano is protected by legends
They think every Wano samurai is Ryuuma / Oden tier, while in-fact a single admiral can steamroll everything until there is only the calamities and Kaido left

I bet Kaido wounding isn't like what we think he is.

Maybe when Kaido defeated Oden and saw Oden's sword, Kaido tried to commit suicide with the sword with all his strength so it was actually Kaido that gave himself the scar and not actually Oden who already fainted.

Can he sprout it on other people from a distance or listen/see/taste through them?

Kyoshiro will use Shusui to fight Zoro and he will then get it back

Robin isn't a physical fighter

Not that guy's fault Oda is a hack and decided to randomly shade a character's legs black.

Sex is physical

Oda #3 has too much on his plate to keep these minor things in mind, please be patient

Attached: have it both ways then!.jpg (896x1332, 534K)

noice

Lol, the sword will suck out all of Momonosuke's life force. the fuck? And the sword doesn't belong to Momonosuke. Why the fuck should the sword go to him?

But it doesn't look like Armament. Armament is solid black, not shaded.

So that does happen and the little shit dies.

It would make sense though. Oden used two sword style with both his swords, so it'd be fitting if Momo took up his fathers two swords as well.

Haki is shiny and look inflated

Hiatusfags brains are atrophying?

Attached: disk defrag.jpg (1315x584, 194K)

Law appearing on the last page is real news apparently

Attached: EENYRB9XsAUoXZE.png (485x483, 117K)

Do you think we saw all of Katakuri's abilites?

You know I thought it was strange, he was introduced with Jellybeans but his favorite food is only Doughnuts and he never used jelly beans against Luffy.

We know Katakuri can open his mouth wider than any normal human could.

Makes me think Katakuri could spawn a Mochi Eyeball if he wanted.

ZEHAHAHAHA, MUGIWARA NO LUFFY!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

Prepared to another ass whooping kidfags?

Attached: chadpoo.jpg (644x482, 135K)

I'm going to guess that Zoro will use Enma for this arc and after Kaido/Orochi is killed, he'll give Enma back to either Hiyori or Momo and get gifted/allowed to retake Shusui as thanks.

>So this is ancient Wano
Huh, there's been quite a architectural revolution there since the void century

Attached: x21[1].png (690x1100, 103K)

So what am I ;_;

no one said that's wano

based whisperposter

Enma will break and Kaido will state that he gains immunity to attacks he experienced before.

>Homosexual x Hiatus
lmao

>jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/955/page/3
Fuckingcunt

Kek

Wans't Wano a product of "Oars the Continent-Puller"? Or maybe Ryuma did leave the country somehow, everybody there looks western

Going to guess that Monsters has been soft retconned, with Oda only taking what he needs from it (Ryuma, killing the dragon, etc.) Everything else probably doesn't count towards current canon

I hope he fucks more with Kid it's kind of amusing since he's a hothead.

Attached: 1394439422467.jpg (388x410, 58K)

never been this early, hi friends

no chapter today tomorrow

>luffy destroys a tree, zoro cuts a cliff, the end
peak wan piss right here

HE'S BACK

Attached: yee_snail.gif (1024x576, 303K)

back to detective conan i go i guess

THE KAIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Ruffy.jpg (1245x700, 56K)

yeah jewbox is hogging the chapter and will release it tomorrow since their "crew" are a bunch of uptight faggots.

Literally the image that made me pick up drawing.

While Ryuma says he is not from that town, there are a lot of people who knows him by name, epitaph, and ungodly skill.
I doubt so much info would travel so far outside wano.

Zorojuro, it's my turn to suck all your strength

Attached: Honorable waifu.jpg (789x1012, 83K)

What does that mean about milhawk’s sword?

>Avoiding her brother and old friends
>Giving Zoro a cursed blade
What is Hiyori doing?
I doubt Oda will do the "nice girl is secretly evil" again, one arc after pudding. Let alone if she actually becomes a love interest for zoro, thus redeeming her and making her identical to pudding.

>Next up is a Vivi and O-kiku,
>More drawfriend Vivi

BASED

Attached: viviCat-jKu2Mpc.png (2066x2520, 879K)

There is no sword, just a hilt and haki

It's been through some serious shit.

I'd go with her less being evil, and more self centered and having her own plans. Maybe her plan is to have the alliance kill Orochi and get Kyoshiro put in charge, while setting the alliance up to fail against Kaido (Giving Zoro a bad sword.) etc.

>Yoru is Mihawk's first and only sword.
>It was strong enough to endure all his battles and became a Black Blade after continuous uses.

thanks bud
been back for a while, I made an O-chou and Smoothie pic 2 weeks ago, I just got indisposed last week. I don't have them on hand at the moment, but someone else might.
how's the 6 minutes of studying going?
Yeah, it's in a specific pose the fella wanted, it's in the archive somewhere and I have to dig it up, I have the post # somewhere

what does this say about Shanks? Mihawk never beat him

Remember when retards thought Law wasn't the traitor? Where are they now?
They literal refuse to believe he is the traitor despite the multiple hints and foreshadowing from Oda.

Op should be hanged for spewing bullshit that the chapter is going to be released today. Thanks a lot for wasting my time.

One piece?
More like one piece of poop!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1566581581824.jpg (1014x676, 149K)

Ib4 Mihawk Yoru was initially a tooth pick

He turned it into the strongest blade

You think kid Mihawk was swinging around a sword 3 times his size?

Shanks's the WSS now? Also nice headcanon.

Context: youtube.com/watch?v=JijrnpY9fwc
>Oden: Alright, Kaido, what is this about
>Kaido: A Duel.
>Oden: A what?
>K; YOU HEARD ME
>Think about it, Oden, we could settle this thing once and for all--MAN TO MAN
>NO Armies, NO Orochi's hunters, but more importantly, NO SWORD
>Oden: No ...swoOrd?
>K: How do you reply, Samurai?
>Oden: Very well. But you will follow three conditions.
>K: Name them.
>O: One - No superhuman powers.
>O: Two - No Calamities to assist you.
>K: *hiss / groans*
>O: Three - No Shapeshifting -- you come in Human form!
>K: ...Hey! That was four things!
>O: The last one was a two parter.
>K: Hmph! ...
>K: I Accept!
>K: WE SHALL MEET BEFORE THE RISING SUN AT THE ANCIENT RUINS BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE CORPSES
>O: Agreed.
>O: ....
>O Was that east or west of the Crimson Hall of the Oarz?
>K: East.
>O: East. Right.
>K: You know where that is?
>O Yes, yes, I will find it. Do not worry.
>K: You shore?
>O: No, no. Don't worry. I remember now.
>O: ....
>K: ....
>K: I can give you a ride if yo-
>O: I WILL FIND IT
>K: !!
>K: THEN I'LL SEE YOU THERRRRREE
>O: In human form.
>K: WHAT?
>O: In human form. I will see you there, in human form.
>K: Oooh, I'll be there in human form.
>O: Right
>K: Of course, I thought you meant. Wororo-Nevermind. Human form -- Got it.
>O: Right
>K: Right
>O: Riight
>K: And no sword!
>O: :|
>K: :^)

Attached: kaido-dragon-vs-luffy-anime.png (1280x720, 832K)

4,000 men vs 30,000 but if you count

Sanji = 1000 men worth
Zoro = 500 men worth
Luffy = 2000 men worth

then total is 7,500 vs 30,000 men

Attached: kumagoat.jpg (446x512, 36K)

Chapters out
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/955/page/1

It doesn't make sense. If Law was working with Kaido from the beginning, why would he target Doffy and ruin the Smiles trade.

It’s stated their score is unsettled, Kizaru.

Spoilers: -Next week also will be earlier than usual !!!

yup, that sounds like someone who lost to Mihawk in the past

Attached: shanks214.jpg (535x350, 38K)

nice try, not gonna work twice faggot

Law is working with Drake and the WG. They are trying to sabotage both parties for there own benefits.

Yes pedro is confirmed to be dead.

Oda declared the entire event canon though didn't he?

Its out faggot

No, the sword grew with him. It's just pure Haki.

Law is Kaido's advisor. He told his boss that Doffy and Ceasar are fucking him over with the Smiles, but he wouldn't listen. So he went on his way to stop the production of Smiles by himself.

>Shanks never used haki while fighting Mihawk
this is the difference in power between a mere warlord and one of the four Emperors

>I have to dig it up
I'll save ya the trouble fren

Attached: reference2.jpg (600x800, 319K)

They used to have duels on equal footing before Shanks lost his arm

it's real

Attached: [AnimeRG] One Piece - 051 [720p] [Dual-Audio] [Multi-Sub] [x265] [pseudo].mkv_snapshot_17.09_[2019.0 (1280x720, 189K)

It's true!

Attached: Alvida_We_Are!.png (1059x768, 718K)

>He is a man who came from "Wano Country" in the "New World"!!! Believe it or not, a long time ago he was known as a legendary samurai who killed a dragon!!! And his story is still passed down to this day!!!
>I doubt so much info would travel so far outside wano.

>Tengu made Sandai.
Now I want to know how it got out of Wano and ended up in Loguetown

lol, it's real

Carrot is in the chapter.

Bege going to Dressrosa

thanks!

Honestly while it’s true that Shanks is a a better overall fighter, Mihawk as the strongest swordsman is op as fuck too.
If Mihawk got serious even Shanks would need trickery to win.

wtf why is Bege in Dressrosa all of a sudden

Attached: bege.png (901x1300, 422K)

Black Leg Hiyori

Attached: hiyori.jpg (292x282, 33K)

>the tomboy is no longer a tomboy when she grows up
Why?

Attached: crying chuuni.gif (500x360, 754K)

omg, it's real. sorry I though you were the other dude.

Jobnemon confirmed for not being able to wield Emma...

Luffy knocked out 50,000 fishman alone with Haki. Fishman are born with the strength of 10 men.

>hiyori used to be a tomboy
hmmmmmmm

Oda...

Attached: sanji2.jpg (645x319, 76K)

>Orochi is going to the northern graveyard.
He's going to take Shusui while he's there, count on it.

Zoro will temporarily swap all 3 of his swords for Nidai Kitetsu, Enma and Ame no Habakiri but return them at the end of the arc.

Attached: Consider the following.gif (500x385, 496K)

>Arc ends and we're back to good ol' Wado, Sandai and Shusui.
Based.

Did someone say tomboy?

Attached: Untitled.webm (720x480, 1012K)

>Tengou is the one that made Sandai
>It some how made it towards Loguetown
I wonder if this will lead to Zoro getting the upgraded sister sword Nidai as well.

Attached: 14-15.png (1784x1300, 1M)

Remember when Kinemon was thought to be the next Strawhat and his son will be the cabin boy? Good times.

>the shitsmokes taking up four slots in the game
why

why is she such a bitch

Attached: shinbou.jpg (574x458, 89K)

hiyori went to meet with Kyoshiro, he's either one of, or the son of one of the original red scabbards and is doing his own scheme with her

Don't hate on the vinsmoke too much.

Elemental gods.
By the way it's foolish to think all awakened paramecias are like that. Their abilities vary wildly, and so far we've only seen two mechanically similar paramecias awaken.

Attached: 0298-005.jpg (760x1200, 260K)

i remember this pose

Attached: wefdrgth.png (704x570, 281K)

>somewhere on Thriller Bark, a rusted sword cries

Attached: Yubashiri_Rusted.png (630x679, 377K)

Enma is obviously the spirit bomb. It will suck in everyone’s haki then zoro+luffy will cut kaido with it.

Attached: pedr.jpg (510x195, 34K)

Carrot is so cute

Zorojuro, Thank you. But seriously though when is the baby coming?

Attached: zoromomo.png (520x403, 59K)

Brave perspective?

Attached: Brave Perspective.jpg (680x383, 39K)

Good decision by oda hopefully pedro doesn't come back.

Based Kinemon tries to warn Zoro. Oden still lost.

>Somewhere in the Northern Graveyard, an abandoned sword cries.

Attached: N35mEKJ[1].png (500x730, 467K)

>the sword has a magic old guy with so much Alzheimers that he thinks Beerus is weaker than Buu

Attached: Not as strong as Buu.png (1024x1536, 143K)

Best character in One Piece

Attached: law43.jpg (208x390, 20K)

>all this sword lore
I'm soo hard bros...

Attached: 1551476919911.jpg (891x1280, 214K)

>zoro's training with momo
cute

Attached: ewrgtyhj.png (567x411, 219K)

Based and Hiyoripilled, thank you drawfriend

I'm looking forward to the Vivi and Kiku pics, though I wasn't around to hear the original requests

Attached: 1555129336517.png (198x346, 19K)

Until she tasted a dick

am i the only one who reads this shit barely knowing most of the niggas that were introduced this arc

>this thread

Attached: sword autist.png (900x1308, 1.04M)

>>niggas

>>It some how made it towards Loguetown
Well we know about the Wano immigrants to East Blue. It's plausible that Sandai Kitetsu went with one of them and eventually made its way to the shop in Loguetown.

That kunoichi is a fucking cunt, law risk his crew for that ungrateful bitch. Mystery of zoros shisho is pretty interesting.

no, zoro's own pose during logue town

Attached: 013___1561018540.jpg (460x759, 123K)

>still dead

Attached: Kuina_Anime_Infobox.png (273x457, 129K)

>Same blade pattern.
>Same pose.
>Cursed/will of its own.

Bros...I think Sandai is going to get destroyed this arc and replaced with Enma.

Yes

How do you confuse them

bros I think he's going to fight Perospero

Attached: shishilian_955.jpg (146x194, 10K)

Shinobu is the traitor. I bet she will face off with nami later on.

Phew! Still have about 8 years left.

What about Nidai Kitetsu?

Why's the fatty so butthurt about Law?

What is Ryuuou again? I forgot.

Attached: file.png (903x1300, 1.18M)

Thank you Drawfriend

Zoro will wield more than 3 swords.

Attached: Consider.jpg (600x600, 50K)

The buildings above the rock cliff, i know i seen it somewhere. Which island is bege dropping on?

Wano name for haki

Thank u

that's a really cute origin for laws crew

A dog barking at his master.

Probably stays in Wano, Zoro hasn't really shown much interest in it. Besides, if Enma and Wado get turned black, and Zoro gets Shusui back, then we could have a trio of black blades.

it's Dressrosa

She is lucky that luffy wasn’t awake when she said that. Kind of convenient.

how do you read through over a hundred chapters of an arc and not remember it

Advanced haki

there's just so many i don't know who's who unless they on screen or their name gets said a lot

>Wado get turned black

Attached: Blacked.jpg (1200x400, 25K)

>a girl kicking their little brother means the girl is a tomboy
Buy a dictionary, spic. Because that's not what tomboy means.

>spee d reader is at it again
embarrassing jesus christ, read slower idiot

She was wrong about Law's crew spelling the beans, but her instincts were right. Law is the fucking traitor. He told Orochi everything.

Attached: 16-17.png (1788x1300, 870K)

I don't see why Zoro can't have more than 3 and just rotate for the different arcs.

no it's not

Attached: haki.jpg (405x189, 22K)

SHE DIED BECAUSE IT WAS THE CURSED SISTER BLADE TO ENMA

I see you Oda..Sandai is definitely getting replaced by it's upgraded sister sword Nidai.
Zoro is clearly checking sword out. When Zoro wants a sword he will have it by the end of it.

Attached: 16514654651.png (604x413, 145K)

Accurate term is cunt

So the betrayal finally happened, as Robin told it would

This is happening during Reverie, right? Who would still be left on Dressrosa for Bege to encounter? All of the major citizens + the Tontatta all went over to Reverie already.

>zoro i was told women are equal and trannies are people too

Attached: koshiro-191.png (340x476, 134K)

>When Zoro wants a sword he will have it by the end of it.
Didn't work out too well for Shusui, sadly.

Good, spic. Your mental illness will butcher the word tomboy and turn it into a meaningless buzzword.

how can people not love One Piece?

Attached: 1541140306049.jpg (640x358, 13K)

absolute chad

Attached: zorojuro.png (903x1300, 510K)

Yiff yiff

How in the fuck would Law know who's Hiyori and where is she hiding? He's not the original traitor, the fucker is still roaming around.
They made a huge mistake by accusing Law's crew tho.

Best part of the chapter

It happened in Dressrosa, Spee.

how many chapters was act 2?

cope you illiterate nigger

Attached: 234356.png (218x350, 38K)

Man this is such a cool spread. I love ensemble gatherings like this. A shame Neko couldn't be part of it though.

>Franky is asking for ships to carry around 10,000 people
>people mock him saying there's only 4000 showing up
>they start taking bets

Is Franky gonna mastermind Luffy's armada to show up at the last moment? He was in Dressarosa after all.

Attached: file.png (899x1300, 1.25M)

>Zorojuro chapter

Post your THIRSTIEST Hiyoris

Attached: hiyori-censored.png (2111x2446, 1.45M)

They're going to be brothers soon.

i dont think toriyama was planning to make super back then.

Typical tumblr fatty = The character

I hate on them because they're shitty

tl;dr is the most used reason

not on sanji's watch

Attached: dfgh.png (227x326, 57K)

C-carrotbros? I thought we were gonna get dedicated flashback of Carrot talking with minks about Pedro, not her smiling at his grave? He was supposed to be her tragic past in the present, it's not fair!!!

Act 1 8/10
Act 2 6/10

>spic calling anyone a nigger
>spic using fan translations by spic groups as "proof"
as usual, the spic is low iq and projecting

It happened in Marineford. Law planted "that" when he operated on Luffy.

jesus christ what a page

Couldn't you just go full fucking naruto with it

head canon of zoLofags

Attached: mysides.gif (200x137, 243K)

The meito swordfag here this chapter gave me a huge ragging boner with all this sword lore. Good shit Oda.

Attached: Murakumogiri One of the 12 Supreme Grade Blades..png (1180x497, 193K)

KINEMON, NO! YOU'RE A MARRIED MAN!

Attached: kinemon and kiku.jpg (129x146, 10K)

I can't wait for Hiyori to succ Zoro and drain his energy harder than Enma

Attached: 1557868929069.jpg (378x353, 95K)

>shinobu made the second strongest alliance member switch sides

It's just Wano culture to have a side piece.

is Law a traitor, bros?

where the ever-loving fuck is Denjiro?!

So Zoro will just continue where Oden left off when trying to make Enma a black blade

What is the proper way to fuck a tomboy?

Attached: 11.jpg (1070x1600, 684K)

Reminder Pell had a grave too.

can some one politely explain to me whats going on with Carrot here?

Attached: carotto chan.png (500x710, 289K)

>Kawamatsu already approving of his future foster-son in law

The law panel in the end is a bait and switch, you dumb fucks. Orochi received a letter explaining the code of the message and saying Hiyori is alive.
The leak absolutely came from someone who is in the main camp and has access to that kind of info, not from law who doesnt know any shit about the politics of the country.

I don't think Toriyama was thinking when he mindlessly retconed shit to fit Beerus in.

>law43
Post the other 42

okay user

Attached: 1465981900949.png (1432x1060, 1.46M)

>All according to plan, Lord Orochi

>Carrot is happy while everyone else is crying
She's the traitor

What's OP jesus look like?

Attached: op.png (884x583, 805K)

finally this dreadful act is over, now comes the good shit

really makes you think

Yes, bro. But he betraying both sides tho. He's taking the throne after all.

>Sanji
>1000

He jobbed against literal who from big mom.

Luffy didn't change sides tho

Just look at the MC

act 1 9/10 *

I still can't believe we haven't found out who the traitor is yet. The OP community really disappoints me.

IT'S HAPPENING

REVERIE NEXT WEEK

Attached: imu.jpg (752x440, 84K)

What grade is shanks sword

Fuck off already pablo.

It's Sicilian, we already knew this from Zou. The fact that he's in this chapter of all people just cements that fact.

It's Kanjuro, we knew that for ages.

I don't think we'll get Levely next week.

how does the sheath stay there?

>there is no spy and this is oda/orochi fucking with us

Attached: Laughing Crossfit Aztecs.gif (487x278, 991K)

act 1 9/10

I would say act 2 7/10, but this chapter and these recent ones have been so damn good I have to give it the 8

It's Law AND his girlfriend Carrot. It's a known fact.

I was really hoping we'd get Denjiro's identity revealed before the end of Act 2, so we could start the Oden flashback at the beginning of Act 3, but it seems like that's not going to happen. Oh well. Hopefully it won't take too long in Act 3 for us to finally find this stuff out.

Carrot doesn't react to Pedro's death because she has no fucking reason to. Carrot went undercover and pretended to be Pedro's apprentice just to get his info on any Poneglyphs he might find, and return them to Kaido.

>comfyfags
Act I sucked.

Shanks sword is called "Gryphon" and Oda has not yet revealed it's meito rank.

Attached: Gryphon.png (697x73, 6K)

It's OK, falseflagger-kun, you can express your genuine opinion and openly mock them. That's what Yea Forums is for.

Attached: not-hard.png (512x519, 347K)

Definitely a mink

Attached: Traitor Wano.jpg (266x190, 14K)

Hiyori is shady as fuck.
I think that she wants to be the queen after struggling and plotting for 20 fucking years, and is a bit pissed her brat of a brother showed up wanting to take over the throne.
And i support her, fuck momo, he doesnt deserve to be king.

This kinda reminds me of the story of Cleopatra. She and her younger brother should rule together, according to the will of their father. But the brother was a brat and started a civil war against his sister.
Then Julius Cesar showed up, wrecked the kid, made Cleopatra into the queen of egypt, and banged the shit out of her for months, even impregnated her. (Zoro is the Cesar in this story)

Looks like we're getting a flashback right before the climax, just like in Dressrosa, Enies Lobby or Skypiea.

this makes perfect sense.

Enma coming with an Advanced Armement buff was supposed to be a joke, Oda

Fat cunt shinobu is the traitor. Only the scabbards know that Hiyori's alive. She is the only one close enough to gather information

Attached: 16-17.png (305x420, 81K)

Alright, its Hiyori. She is playing 38D chess so she is the last one standing after all the bloodfest.

Did Nami ever reacted in this way to Sanji ?

And what Oda means with that?

Attached: IMG_20190912_073446.jpg (355x535, 92K)

>Sabo and Revolutionaries fights Admirals offscreen just like Ace fights Blackbeard offscreen
>Marineford yet again but with Sabo or Dragon

Attached: consider the lobster.jpg (333x499, 19K)

it's, we knew that since

>Hiyori is shady as fuck.

user, Orochi's gonna kidnap her. She won't be a secret mastermind. Just another damsel.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (374x367, 127K)

is this fuuka?

I think that too. She was the one to start pointing fingers and demanding the top warriors from the alliance to suicide in case of getting caught

The traitor also had to be on Zou when Jack attacked.

Robin had literal orgasm back in DR when he cut Pica in half too, swords do that sorta things to ladies.

nope we've seen her inner dialogue

It's not our fault, Oda's barely been dropping any substantial hints. Hell there could be multiple traitors.

Attached: Traitor Zou.jpg (931x633, 184K)

it has to happen during intermission or oda is a hack

The thing is, Oda said we'll get the backstory on Oden this year (or assuming delays, early next year) so I'd assume it would happen pretty soon. Unless that was a mistranslation and it's just small details about Oden that we'd be finding out this year, like info on his sword and whatnot.

I don't think it's that straight forward, but I've still got a weird feeling Hiyori is hiding something. Something just feels off, even though Oda did the thing of "oh she was secretly good."

And thinking about it, we've very carefully avoided having anyone figure out Hiyori was Komurasaki. If that wasn't going to be important, Oda wouldn't be avoiding that getting revealed to the cast, so that'll probably come to ahead somehow. Maybe it's less she wants to be Queen, as she and Kyoshiro are just fine with how things are and decide to fuck up the rebellion for a variety of reasons. Resentment could be one of them. But on the other hand, she did seem to stick her neck out for Toko which she absolutely didn't have too, so I don't imagine she's completely evil no matter what's up.

Attached: 1568081719929.jpg (1200x786, 151K)

thats because luffy didnt know how to yet. Remember that we couldnt even see haki until luffy learned it.

>Scabbards learn no one likes their arc

I feel as though it's safe to rule out any of the 9 Red Scabbards barring Denjiro since we haven't seen him yet.

I think Luffy will lose because 90% of Big Mom's children didn't even get a chance to do anything.

Also, remember Hawkins made his prediction before Kaido and Big Mom finished their fight, 12 hours later, and announced an alliance.

Hawkins is actually fucked because he used his cards too soon...

Big Mom and her family already know too much about Luffy and his crew while the Strawhats barely got a chance to see everybody's powers.

Heck, Kaido barely showed off his crew. Who are the other Dinosaurs that hang out with Drake since Drake is part of a team with 6 people.

Not only that but I think this is the happiest Big Mom has felt since eating the Wedding Cake. She is right next to her ex crewmate and partying with him and the two of them are likely remembering the good old days.

This is a bad sign for Luffy. In the Rocks crew, I bet Kaido and Big Mom used to have Combo Team Attacks only able to be performed by them, together, in the same place and time and can't be imitated anywhere else.

I could see Big Mom and Kaido covering each other's back, making them even more invincible.

Say what you want but Rayleigh never trained Luffy for 2 Yonkou at the same place.

And even Gold Roger ran away from Big Mom.

Luffy will lose to Big Mom and Kaido and run away.

YEAR OF KAIDO'S DEATH

Attached: 16-17.png (1140x406, 360K)

Nidai Kitetsu will break and Zoro will use Shusui and Enma.

The traitor had to be a mink that wasn't a guardian, because only the guardians knew that Raizo was in the whale tree. Yomo isn't a guardian, so it's most likely him.

for the past 2 weeks Ive been re-reading colored OP for hours each and every day

fucking hell the manga seems so...lifeless...now in black and white it's unreal

I don't know why it is impressive to cut the cliff off because Oda showed Zoro cutting a Tsunami in the Ocean in half even before the timeskip.

Cutting water takes more energy than cutting rock and dirt.

Like how the fuck is this impressive?

Just cuz you don't like her, doesn't make her the traitor.

>that wasn't going to be important, Oda wouldn't be avoiding that getting revealed to the cast, so that'll probably come to ahead somehow
I think her original plan was to marry and assassinate orochi, rising to power as widow queen.
Very dirty tactics, but it works.
I have no fucking idea where Kyoshiro fits in. He might be the one leaking the stuff. He seems far smarter the rest of orochi's army.
He might be Danjiro, he might have betrayed the red scabs

I definitely don't trust cats

So there was actually nothing said about Enma becoming Supreme Grade

>Hiyori was a tomboy when she was younger
God dammit Oda why do you tease me like this?

Attached: 1562956158898.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Attached: flustered tranny.png (1241x1079, 1.11M)

Is this the only time when anime color scheme was superior to manga coloring?

was bunny girl a guardian?

It's setup for her to go back to her tomboy ways when everything is over

I dont actually trust the fat ninja girl

In 2 weeks /opg/ is going to war

She's long since finished mourning Pedro, that's what.

based.
Jojo and One Piece have the best colored manga.

I hope Hiyori flying kicks Momo in the face as an adult

Why would it be an isekai manga?

well ackshually
It could be shinobou, of all people she was really bent on Law being a traitor, and traitors tend to push that title on to someone else.

come on, him and Marco are cool.
Brook even wrote a song about him

>I bet Kaido and Big Mom used to have Combo Team Attacks only able to be performed by them, together, in the same place and time and can't be imitated anywhere else.

i'd actually go insane if some shit like that goes down, imagine the absolute stomp they would do to some poor schmuck

>immigrants
They were refugees

Shanks didn't beat him with pure sword skill., so it doesn't count.

>And even Gold Roger ran away from Big Mom.
Because he didn't want to pay child support.

The nose knows.

Attached: giraffe mink.png (206x188, 85K)

do traitors also have an inner monologue wondering who leaked the plans?

>just like luffy ""allied"" with withebeard he nows goes to holy land with kaido and bigmom
>all pirates leave wano and the scabbards defeat orochi offscreen
>marine ford 2 begins
Yes

sunacchi?

>Hawkins is actually fucked because he used his cards too soon...
>Hawkins future reading magic cards can't predict the future
???
What are you on about?

I really like this new direction Oda is taking

>when everything is over
She will be drop-kicking and suplexing Orochi before this all is over.
A single slap tossed orochi around.

This is it for Sanji huh?

Attached: 16-17.png (1080x1336, 709K)

B but the raid suit

>Sanji gets cucked again
lmao

Seems so unless Oda just pulls out a
>this person actually has a spy devil fruit so they always know everything anyways
Like Violet in Dressrosa.

Attached: 951 (6).png (929x1300, 533K)

>couldn't even hyphenate b-but

Attached: OPgood.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

So, Luffy destroyed the tree without touching it, right?
Isnt it pretty much a short range ki-blast?

It's a shock wave

man i fucking love One Piece

Attached: 1541043092963.jpg (320x235, 14K)

She's had fucking weeks to mourn his death, but also his death was his final victory, he succeeded in helping the SHs escape.

Attached: 879 (4).png (900x1300, 419K)

How would law knows about hiyori and where she is at? And how would he knows about the ports name of wano to figure out the changes of the message. It is pretty obvious law is not the original traitor. Whether or not he switches side now is questionable.

Doubt it's Law, he wouldn't know who Hiyori is.

People predicted early on it was the cat Nekomashi. Wasn't he missing from this picture?

Attached: file.png (1784x1300, 2.49M)

so, kouzaboru, or whatever the new shimotsuki guy is called, was koshiro's papa, yes?

Lmao law is such a wild card people are still fucking puzzled about him for arcs now. That said I don't think it's him that's the traitor. Even if excluding the other stuff, fact is this dude doesn't like being under anyone.

This. Tomboy is a FtM, Hiyori is still a cis, so she's not a Tomboy.

It is freaking shinobu.

Isn't it more that you essentially inject your Haki into something without touching it? That's how it was described, directly attacking something's interior. So I guess it's closer to a ki-blast. But it's not so much a projectile as it's making your attack hit a nearby point. You're not really "shooting" something that travels a path.

What a chad.

its having empathy for the people around you ya sociopath

He's off meeting with Marco, right? So he doesn't even fucking know what's happening in Wano right now.

Attached: 1562393712328.jpg (1080x780, 76K)

>FtM
>cis
I don't understand these words.

Attached: tsugumi.gif (540x515, 175K)

Kind of reminds of Naruto's Rasengan

Did they fuck after?

suspects:
Present Red Scabbards
Shinobu
Literally who minks (rabbit, lion, and dog)

>Glares in Smurf.

Attached: 1566622293539.jpg (574x478, 48K)

I think she's supposed to be determined. Except because of her bunny face, her default mouth looks like a smile.

Attached: 1536121899611.png (540x540, 430K)

And people thought Luffy lost his prison gains

Unless he isn't and he's with Orochi
My guess is the Minks. Jack was able to find Zou with a vivre card. None of the other scabbards except Inu and Neko could have given Jack a Zou vivre cards. And Neko is the only one missing.

She is a ruler's aide, meaning she functions as both. With that said, Carrot has been acting suspiciously since the very beginning, so I wouldn't rule her out as a possible suspect yet. Especially when she stares at Pedro's grave with no reaction in this chapter. Wanda and even Pedro's rival Shishirian have reacted to the grave with some emotion. That alone is telling.

If suicide is a hobby for kaido, has he eaten several DFs?

Did Oda retcon haki? It's now the same concept as Ki, Chi etc.

Man Oda is really pushing the open borders propaganda

It's a wavelength that bypasses external defences, causing damage to the interior of a target

I predict Luffy lands enough of them to actually make Kaidou cough blood before getting one shot again. Also, it's weird the alliance hasn't heard of the Beast-Big Mom alliance, Orochi's setting them up big time for one hell of a welcome party

The only candidates that make any sense (assuming there is a traitor and not some wierd DF at work) considering both in-universe situation and out-of-universe effect are Kanjuro and Wanda.

1) How would Law know about Hiyori?
2) Why would Law betray the fucking people that allowed him to get his revenge?
3) Why would Law fight alongside the people affiliated with the man he wanted to kill?
4) Why would Law correspond with Drake and Hawkins, who have both yielded to Kaido out of their own survival?
5) Why would Law yield to a man who has his mortal enemy (World Government) who destroyed his country in his back pocket?

Kyoshiro could read the message when he cut down Hiyori.
Now the big question is why would he help her just to try to get her killed in a week?
Denjiro would also be able to read it, and he might have went rogue (in fact i think Kyoshiro mihgt be Denjiro)

Yubashiri was a gift from Ippon out of respect for Zoro's spirit and a family heirloom and just leaving it on TB does not feel right for me. He should have tried to fix it or adapt it to his sword style.

What the hell is that eye? Am I a speedreader

Sort of, it's more against North Korean style closed borders than it is Jewish propaganda open borders though.

You can't retcon something you haven't fully explained. Once the Kuja and their arrows appeared, you should have seen this all coming.

i hope law is really the traitor

guess its back to the reverie for now. kinda wack desu.

>Unless he isn't and he's with Orochi
Even if he was, he hasn't shown up in any capacity that would give him knowledge of Hiyori's location. So at the absolute very least, there'd have to be another traitor who was in contact enough with the Wano group to know.

Drake always intended to join the Beasts Pirates. He's Bege 2.0

nami hid behind her

The artstyle is childish.

What if they're both made by Zoro's master?

>Now the big question is why would he help her just to try to get her killed in a week
I doubt Hiyori would be killed. She's a woman, after all. She'd just be taken and imprisoned. Maybe even married off.

What's interesting is Orochi probably doesn't know Hiyori is Komurasaki either.

It's robin Hana Hana no mi powers

That doesn't look like haki at all you retard

Well from the getgo haki was something tangible enough for Blackbeard to gauge and compare to a bounty.

But garbage like SnK's artstyle or the generic anime artstyle are fine?

SnK and HxH have mature artstyles.

>Carott

I agree with you but:
>2) Why would Law betray the fucking people that allowed him to get his revenge?
If betrayal is on the menu, then this doesn't matter. We haven't been shown Law being some great honor-filled character.
>3) Why would Law fight alongside the people affiliated with the man he wanted to kill?
Outside of defeating Doflamingo, Law has nothing against Kaidou.
>4) Why would Law correspond with Drake and Hawkins, who have both yielded to Kaido out of their own survival?
Only Hawkins yielded. Drake is a double agent.

>mature means bad
No wonder why children's media is more popular

Yeah, as in something a 100-year-old who has regressed back to his childhood would draw

There were theories since Zou that Neko was the traitor. I'm just speculating of course because he's the only one missing coincidentally on chapter where the traitor makes their appearance again at the same time they try to paint it as Law, one of the minks had to have helped Jack find the Island with a card, and Oda seems to enjoy painting cats as villainous traitors (Kuro pirates)

>butthurt pissfags

Law is honorable enough that he healed the children on Punk Hazard and was willing to die alongside the Straw Hats. He allowed Jean Bart to join his crew.

>Outside of defeating Doflamingo, Law has nothing against Kaidou.
Law wants to become Pirate King, so naturally all of the Yonkou will be on his hit list. He doesn't want to yield to any of them. They are all his enemies.

So did Oda finally remember he has introduced Batman, who can hear pretty well? All he would need to do is listening all day and get every details of the plan.

Any chance of Katakuri showing up in the next act? It'll make sense given BM and Kaido are allies now.

>cats are villainous traitors in One Piece
Oh shi-

Attached: file.png (640x452, 565K)

>Law wants to become Pirate King
Does he really? His inspiration was a marine TRAITOR. For all we know he's following in Corazon's footsteps.

Butthurt about what? Selling more than SnK and HxH combined?

Well, the fact of the matter is, Hiyori's prophecy has been confirmed to exclude both Nekomamushi and Denjiro. The other 2 that filled their places are Momo and Shinobu. Denjiro is accounted for as Kyoshiro but Neko is nowhere to be seen. He should have arrived back to Wano by now even if he traveled just to meet Marco. He also supervised Pedro, who was an alleged suspect, who in turn supervised Carrot. With that said, Neko knew where Raizo was, so he shouldn't be the traitor.

Pedrobros...

Attached: Pedro 3-16 Says I'M TAKING YOU BACK HOME.png (399x379, 213K)

Too busy eating donuts and getting his ass raped by Teach

>tfw re-reading Loguetown cause we the revelation that Tengou is the one who made Sandai
got goosebumps
>tfw same pose and everything
based.

Attached: 0097-014.jpg (780x1200, 204K)

Attached: orochi.png (1165x179, 43K)

It's been shit since the time skip

Putting the panels side by side really shows how much Oda's art has degraded

>He fell for the meme

So that pretty much just leaves Carrot?

So I read the chapter, Robin is not aware that Big Mom allied with Kaido and doesn't know how many forces Big Mom will bring to Wano.

I don't know about you guys but I believe Big Mom's island has also been converted into a Homie.

I can see Big Mom ordering her Island Homie to literally start drifting or walking to Wano.

After Luffy loses and runs away, Wano will be under the joint control of Big Mom and Kaido.

The people will stop starving since Big Mom's island is made 100 percent of food anyway.

Kaido may end up being Big Mom's Final Husband anyway.

Nah that one is just colored Zoro is better drawn in the most recent chapter.

Attached: Wano Sword God Ryuma With His Trusty Sword Shusui.jpg (480x499, 55K)

Based on Oda's interview is the Grand Fleet incoming???

They have 4200 people
Need 10,000
The Fleet has 5600 people

Making it 9800 people

Side note:
The prison in the capital is said to have at least 1000 people

Attached: EEPaqGiWsAAXlEO.jpg (344x403, 50K)

>mfw Scotsman calling those Sirens "she-dogs" was a way of getting past the word bitch

Crashing this thread...WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: jackFag.png (1222x1070, 376K)

But it doesn't make any sense. Why would Neko be a traitor and also undergo such hideous torture to protect Raizo? Why would Pedro sacrifice himself for the Strawhats?

And again, even if Nekomamushi has made it to Wano, we wouldn't know where Hiyori is to even leak that info. You can theorize all you want about cats in One Piece and not fitting a prophecy. He literally is not in a position to do the thing you're saying he did.

Sorry, meant Toki's prophecy.

So far the traitor:
>Gave Jack a vivre card aiming towards the ninja, which resulted in zou almost wiped out.
>Could identify and read the secret message
>Knows who Hiyori is and where she is.
Its been someone who stayed on wano for those 20 years and is on the camp right now. Not even kyoshiro should know exactly where hiyori is right now, so that excludes him

This leaves us with Ashura, O-kiku, the fat ninja, and hiyori herself if you want to be paranoid.

Is Perona back yet?

What's it like to be low iq?

Posted this earlier here Franky the real hero all along

Is he the traitor?

Attached: Koushirou_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (398x835, 257K)

Maybe it's Hiyori but it's part of some kind of 4D chess plan by Kyoshiro

Yikes
the colored version is literally soulless

Ahem lord Im sama we await you return happily. Praise the WG!!!!!!!

Asura has no reason to be the traitor as Kaido asked him to join his crew, and he downright refused. He also stole from Orochi's farms.

Kiku traveled 20 years through time and was only present for about a month in actual series time, so it can't be her.

Shinobu was surprised that the message leaked in the first place, so it wasn't her.

Hiyori might be the traitor if it's just to those four.

>O-kiku
She was Samurai Jack'ed.

Come on guys, it's obvious who the traitor is.

Attached: TWoG_Duke_Onkled_Cutscene_Sprite.png (350x243, 5K)

I-it's not fair sanjibros. How does Zoro keep winning? How can Sanji even compete? I can't resist his chadness anymore.

Pedorro.

>Shinobu was surprised that the message leaked in the first place, so it wasn't her.
If it wasn't internal dialogue then it could be an act.

Denjiro / Kyoshiro are wils cards, but the Hiyori location was so specific.
Might been the fox too.

Who do you think it is then? I doubt it's Law, Oda doesn't have the balls to make one of his most popular characters a traitor. Plus he was in Dressarosa when the Minks fought Jack so someone already gave him a vivre card.

It seems like it had to have been a mink. Can't be Pedro for obvious reasons. Inu is in that picture of the 7 scabbards when they just got betrayed. That leaves Carrot and Neko.

Wasn't it always?

Attached: One_Piece-v61-060.png (946x1500, 434K)

>Who do you think it is then?
I don't know. I'm just pointing out it can't be Neko because he's in no position to physically be able to leak Hiyori's location. He just doesn't know it.

They don't have to be able to read the secret message, just on the inside to have heard discussions that it changed.

>I wonder if this will lead to Zoro getting the upgraded sister sword Nidai as well.

You mean that stick Ruffy was flapping around?

>Might been the fox too.
Are we just fucking throwing shit out there without thinking? You can't possibly mean the Benki Fox, who's spent years attacking people to gather swords for the rebellion? Sure not that fox? Is there another one I'm forgetting?

Attached: One Piece - 195 - 17.jpg (660x977, 184K)

As i am aware there are six giants in the grand fleet

How much men was a single giant again?

Attached: Pe.png (265x273, 131K)

It's Shinobu.
>Shinobu knows about Raizo
>Shinobu knows about the updated plan.
>Shinobu served in the Oniwabanshu of the Kozuki Shogunate
>Shinbou is fat and ugly, which Oda uses the signal the people are scum-bags.
>Shinobu caused drama within the crew over Law.
>Shinbou still hates Law, despite being a super-powerful ally.
>Shinobu's wanted poster is an old image. Not on accident -- It's because Orochi ordered it so she could stay undercover with his troops getting involved.

Attached: shinobu-snake-bitch.jpg (737x802, 68K)

gottem

>Oda doesn't have the balls to make one of his most popular characters a traitor.

Attached: 1b7e1c775f8ac4efc47b2bb27939da68.jpg (500x708, 69K)

There is a musketeer fox.
Hard to say what Oda is going to do with the whole traitor situation, it could literally be anyone, or it could be another broken df like Violet's.

No but we can post her

Attached: perona_one_piece_marmalade.png (1333x833, 1.28M)

What if it's a bluff and the cat missing was to throw us off, because it was the dog all along? After all he immediately asks for her location.

Attached: file.png (901x1300, 959K)

People should understand that Jaimix box and mangastream scans sucks

Viz ones have a better quality

Law have no idea that the port has changed nor he has any idea about Hiyori so I don't know what you are talking about, my guess is he's the one who is going to free the prisoners of orichi

Killing off a character isn't the same as making them a traitor so that people start disliking them

>Shinbou is fat and ugly, which Oda uses the signal the people are scum-bags.
The fuck is going on with this traitor discussion? Why are people turning into fucking gibbering retards over this and stating basic shit that just isn't fucking true?

Attached: One Piece v34-126.jpg (2037x3056, 1.48M)

So our guesses are now:

Neko because he's the only one missing and it might be a mink due to Jack having a Zou vivre card; cats being portrayed as villainous in the past
Inu if that was just a bluff to throw us off since he was the first person to ask where Hiyori is immediately
Law because (I didn't actually look at the reasons people guess Law)
and now Shinobu because she's fat and ugly, knows about Raizo and the updated plan, hates Law, is a ninja and can go undercover, and is using an old poster

Anyone else?

Not a 100% rule but Oda actually belives that ugly people are in general bad.

This is different, Law is not only a cash cow he's also his wife's favorite.

Sort of, a lot of animes do it. Make the ugly person a minor villain who's dastardly for no real reason. Oda did it with the very first villain Alberta. Does it with Orochi and the celestial dragon Luffy punched too.

Yeah, but Oda's had a lot of ugly good people too. "She looks goofy" isn't a fucking sign that she's evil. Especially not for Wano, where it's almost been a running gag how silly they all look. Goddamn you people.

Attached: 022.jpg (993x1490, 235K)

The evil ugly people are much more ugly than the ugly good people, Shinobu looks normal compared to people like Charloss

RAIZO IS THE TRAITOR! HE HAD THE VIVRE CARD TO ZOU ALL ALONG!

Shinobu was pretending. And that wasn’t an internal dialogue, she was whispering with nami and robin. Read the chapter again, the robin speech bubble also look like an internal dialogue too but it is clear she was talking to nami so they were whispering.
Shinobu is the traitor. She even “used to work for” orochi.

>"She looks goofy" isn't a fucking sign that she's evil.

There's more to it than that. Oda explicitly stated in his SBS that he draws Celestial Dragons and Nobles as extremely ugly to display their evil on the outside too.

Another fact to go off is how Oda treats beautiful woman as they age. The nicer, more pure the woman, the longer their beauty stays. The more crooked a beautiful woman (crooked accounts for developing a drinking problem) is, the worse she ages. Examples

>Shakky is 40+ years old is beautiful. She's kind, gentle and helpful to the Strawhats.
>Oda's 40 and 60 year old Nami is beautiful.
>Vice Admiral Tsuru aged like milk. She works for a very evil, absolutely big gov't entity.

But when "things go wrong" for Nami, Oda draws her as an extremely ugly hag. I'm using that idea here with Shinobu. I'll admit it's somewhat of a stretch, but a stretch with good evidence.

Bros.. why is Oda so good

Attached: 2001992.png (612x605, 335K)

Shinobu is a ninja that kills hostages so they don't talk. That accounts for her aging.

The Nami thing is bunk. Oda did that for every single Strawhat he drew like that. The point was to contrast how they age in their "heroic" lives versus how they'd just age like schmucks in their mundane/bad lives. It has nothing to do with their niceness or purity. Or at least, you shouldn't treat it as somehow special of something with Nami when he did that for all of them, including the men.

You're also glossing over stuff like the elder Amazon and Kokoro. And ignoring the girls who have always been ugly, like the Lola and Chiffon. Fucking hell, Big Mom and Alvida got prettier over time. Big Mom may be an uggo now, but she started off like a goofy monster and aged into a hottie and then aged into an old hag.

Shinobu may be the traitor. But her being ugly is just a gag, like Raizo and Kawamatsu looking all weird and goofy. It's been the crux of her jokes ever since she showed up. Don't tied yourself in knots thinking too hard about it.

Attached: All according to cake.png (82x164, 14K)

It's Hiyori. She and Kyoshiro are playing both sides to their advantage.

Wado sucked her life out