Kimetsu

Potato brothers, anyone?

Attached: 67240079_2488081951230226_2026241616875952619_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76552764
twitter.com/8_8_ghost/status/1166023308241846273
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1910100
jumpg-webfront.tokyo-cdn.com/web_pages/234/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Giyuu's big cock inside me.

Old sunbro soon

>4 threads
you retards
this is the only thread I like

Questions:
- what are the differences between the Breath styles?
- do the slayers have different things written on their swords/ jackets? What are they?

>what are the differences between the Breath styles?
I answer this is every damn thread I might as well start copy and pasting. I'll make this original but the next time I see this question I'll give up. The breath styles are basically just different types of swordsmanship and it's really not hard to point out the differences. Breath of Water focuses on continuous and flowing attacks, Breath of Thunder emphasizes speed and straightforwardness somewhat similar to Iaijutsu, Breath of Love incorporates gymnastics, Breath of Mist relies on rapids slashes and disorientation, Breath of the Serpent is distinguished by the bending and curving of the sword, etc.

Posting in the grandpa thread. Fuck the others.
What would be the turning point for him to go to Muzan?
How dissapointed was Sunbro?

Attached: how......nostalgic.png (519x578, 195K)

>Posting in the grandpa thread. Fuck the others.
Based
>What would be the turning point for him to go to Muzan?
Dunno, jealousy would be my guess, he seems to be pretty upset that sunbro was able to live to an old age with the mark.
>How dissapointed was Sunbro?
Very

Since Kanao backstory is confirmed for episode 25. Pig's when?

Attached: EELxVu3XYAAEm12.jpg (1080x1440, 488K)

>Since Kanao backstory is confirmed for episode 25.
It is?!?!

Next season probably

Oh that's nice. About pig, I can't find a good moment to fit his backstory. At least Kanao had that moment with Tanjirou and explain it but with Inosuke...

OVA I guess. His backstory is mostly comedy

Endgame right here, brothers.

Attached: 4a8082c889597061d730a08cf8b97d30.jpg (1344x1080, 195K)

>starting a thread with a tripcode
Lurk more before posting

Sorry, I posted the wrong pic.

Attached: 1568223624540.jpg (790x1024, 183K)

I'll miss you.

Attached: IMG_20190906_211118.jpg (1075x1113, 134K)

What does it say there?

Probably just him being a bottom barrel pussy scared of dying, hoping to preserve excellence as a warrior forever because he considers that the pinnacle of what a person should be, not realizing that strength without benefiting others is fucking pointless and all the honor from being a strong combatant comes from the lives you protect rather than the lives you destroy.

I spit on him and I hope he burns in hell.

In the Kanao section it says how she looks back at the childhood encounter she had with both Shinobu and Kanae.

Gay as shit show, gay as shit threads.

Attached: 1557601028249.png (416x436, 31K)

But her talk with Tang is as he’s leaving to the IT mission. So IT beginning confirmed for last episode

Go back to your shit threads, snkcuck

Attached: 1567902475879.jpg (888x905, 220K)

The text says she remembers that during training so the talk with Tanjirou might still be in the last episode.

t. Sunbro

Attached: Channeling_Ohshit.png (901x1012, 1.21M)

the leaker confirmed his first name. Yorichi, the same as the battle doll and last name the same as Koku's old human family name

Enter: CHADjima

Attached: 0129-010.jpg (959x1400, 310K)

A pure.

Attached: EEG0cXeUcAMD8Yv.jpg (1536x2048, 295K)

The demons stole this from us

Attached: 2dvjv1nkhxf31.jpg (1836x1485, 210K)

Wait shit, which backstory, WE GETTING DOUMA????

>Kanao
Ah misread it as Kanae

The Kimetsu lore is not very strong

Sure

Attached: gentan19.jpg (721x1280, 275K)

Attached: 23841.png (637x850, 351K)

True. The breakneck pacing has left some issues

When Shinobu talks with Tanjirou, there's a Kanae flashback too.

So maybe Douma? It'd be a really nice tease

They focus on different muscle groups.

Genya better survive

I expect Douma teasing by the end of the final episode

Doma's powerset> breath of the Moon

Ice bullshitery looked really pretty but the Moon stuff is way more powerful

Go to sleep, Douma.

Visual wise yeah, and it had a fuck ton of variety and power, but Koku is just too skilled to even be compared to.

Hows the service down in hell?

I hope the date with Shinobu is going well!

I hate (love) Tomioka-san

He won’t really appear in season 2

Uzui is a fun replacement

Please be more clear dumb butter

Really hope they do Hidden village. Nezuko scene is the perfect ending

Attached: tomioka dumb face.jpg (534x524, 37K)

See you in the next thread.

Attached: 68896918_259858734981209_5893217225478098933_n.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Based

Cute potato.

their dynamic is honestly one of the best thing

Attached: DwE-BybVYAAzBdb.png (500x648, 476K)

Attached: 1568231666799.jpg (668x600, 45K)

Swordsmith would bloat the season two much, honestly, I'd just prefer a season two with just Train and RLD, even if it is shorter. Two big arcs per season also really satisfies my autism
>Season 1
Introduction + Nagatomo Mountain
>Season 2
Demon Train + Red Light District
>Season 3
Swordsmith Village + Dimensional Infinity Fortress

Attached: 3.png (1916x1400, 2.51M)

Attached: IMG_1363.jpg (1969x1969, 246K)

Why are the relationships so good in this? Because it's written by a woman?

wait, what chap is this

I mean Nezuko is barely on it (honestly, her relationship with anyone apart from Tanjirou is nonexistant), but regardless Genya/Tanjirou friendship is goat

Most of RLD and Swordsmith are fights, it goes pretty fast.

Everyone is too cute.

Attached: EEEekZZVAAAMfxl.jpg (1240x980, 130K)

This is cute. Tomioka used to have a normal range of expressions. Why is his only expression that dead-fish-eyed look now?

I almost got tricked too. It's a fan art. It really imitate wanis art very well.

The fan mark is so dorky. Is his the only one that’s that specific?

He is dead inside.

His lover died

Train is actually just one single long winded fight, it goes by it 7 episodes tops
Red Light's first half, the infiltration portion will be slow but once the fighting with Daki breaks out it goes really fast animated. Whole thing is 11 episodes at maximun.
The rest is more than enough for Swordsmith and training arcs
S3 would just be 1 cour (probs pushing it to 13 eps like Mob s2) and cover Infinity Fortress in full

Fujo pls

If Kanao extra chapter is in episode 25 it means is leaving Muzan killing the LMs to episode 26?

Survivor's guilt. He feels like Sabito should be the Water Pillar.

Probably, it would be the hypest way to build up a potential season 2.

based.

Hes mourning his boyfriend leave him alone
S1 isnt just 2 arcs, overall KNY's beggining is a mix of mini arcs with lesser demons before it jumps to the Demon Moon long arc style

Attached: EEHtRNIU4AAHTOT.jpg (872x686, 168K)

The relationships between characters are good because the characters themselves are good. I know this is shonen but for some reason it just feels more mature than say naruto or mha or bleach and I can't tell why. I can't really put my finger on why the characters feel like they have more depth to them or why the relationships have more weight.

Maybe it's because they all respect each other and had moments that showed they were weak and vulnerable? Like pic related. Inosuke is bailing, he is a wreck, he is relying on on Kanao to literally hold him up. Call me autistic for analyzing this but maybe it's on our weakness that we are able to form strong bonds with people?

Attached: 1567828109453.jpg (777x775, 156K)

His best bro died

Attached: IMG_2607.jpg (900x636, 192K)

It'll be romantic if they show the last part of Kanao's flashback during the coin flip scene

Attached: XTYRKJd.jpg (1420x2015, 186K)

Pure

I know that, I just generally prefer to broadly group them together as the introduction arc for convenience

LM massacre is basically guaranteed, but no way that takes up the whole episode, its actually rather short.
I think we will get LM massacre AND train tease

Attached: 1567896498444.png (959x1400, 1.24M)

Take a look at Dungeon Meshi or FMA.
Say what you say about the story, women know how to write relationships

they have to tease the train. Which means they are probably going to have to do something original to imply there is a demon. Like showing him getting on the train or something

>all this yelling with Bakugou's voice
Heh

Man, I get you. I don't know how Wani does it. We hardly see certain characters interact but just by putting them in the same page and drawing them a certain way, I can already feel how close they are.

We don't know if Wani is a woman or not though

naruto for all its characters had little to not development between them. It just doesn't focus on building them beyond "we fight together"

who gives a shit about the gender? Wani is a crocodile, that's all you need to know about the author

amida sutra

I don't, some people apparently do

all I want to know is if she has a penis or a vagina

I'm guessing best potato boy is going to be in the last episode then?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-01-20h49m03s238.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Koku not being the otouto feels wrong, he is too moe to be the big bro.

Very likely

she has a cloaca

I love the lighting in this anime. And yes, he's supposed to appear when Tanjirou is heading to Shinobu to check his chin.

Source?

based

Attached: 1567969536217.png (510x962, 525K)

>she has a cloaca

Attached: 1548780361942.png (375x409, 124K)

Enmu is kind of a meh villain but his design is cool.
If they tease Akaza sneaking into the train I'll cum buckets

He's one of my least favorite villains until the train merge happens. Even then he stays at the bottom. I'm glad it'll be the beginning of the second season. I wonder how far they will go. Red light is a given

How could you dislike train pervert? I bet he will be great if they get him a good VA

Attached: ED4-iRlXUAAt8bQ (1).png (640x480, 417K)

Genya is the most surprising developed character I have seen in a while. Fully expected him to be a shithead throughout all the story.

Yeah, season 2 will have to include Swordsmith unless they turn train into a movie or something or they go really heavy on the filler, like naruto or bleach levels. The slow pacing worked for season 1 because really there weren't that many fights, and all of them except for spider were 4 chapters long.

Train is my least favorite Moon arc cause Enmu himself is boring and the dream portion of the fight works on a weird concept (spiritual cores?). The merging is way more interesting but even so its not that great. Akaza showing up at the end is kind of odd, but its a really good fight for how brief it is.
Red Light is a fucking wild ride, the showdown with Daki is like 20 something chapters long its completely bonkers and absolutely everyone there gets to shine, not to mention that the infiltration part of the arc is great too.

>Maybe it's on our weakness that we are able to form strong bonds with people?
This 100%.

Someone having your back when it counts is what friendship is. if you can't rely on someone to save your ass or at least try their best for you, they're not your friend.

Wani really seems to understand there is potential in each character and not wanting to waste it

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76552764

Who's ready for a million Zenitsu bait threads on Saturday?

Enmu was dragged down by not having a stronger niche (like Rui's family or Douma's fetishes) and entirely lacking any sort of backstory.
Hes great for memes though, even Wami dragged him in the highschool AU thingy

Red light is going to be absolute fucking kino. I feel bad for the animation team because it's going to take so fucking long. The fight lasted what like ten chapters?

Also the train dream sequences could be greatly improved by having them animated.

> Maybe a douma tease
DoumaCHADS?

>Train dream sequences
I want to see bunny Nezuko

Attached: 1567877923606.png (380x423, 161K)

Not to make a MHA comparison because it's honestly low hanging fruit to pick on it, but for all the times Deku cried I can't remember a single instance of where a class mate was there for him to really support him in his moment of weakness. It doesn't happen to anyone else either, it's like the authors are afraid to make their characters weak because they will end up no longer liked.

Actually now that I'm writing this out there is a few moments between him and all might and their dynamic is one of the best things about the story.

I can't think of any moment like that in naruto

Rengoku....

RLD from Daki to their death is like 20 chapters or something.

I'll 100% give you that one, you're right we didn't get anything on him until after his death.

Men only communicate with their FISTS is probably what Sabito believes since he's always beating up his friends

Attached: is this abuse.jpg (473x512, 43K)

Just made a quick check, the fight with Daki starts at 76 and it just KEEPS GOING until 95

>19 chapter fight

Attached: 1546331322736.jpg (456x434, 100K)

Yushiro banter are top notch

Attached: Yushiro.jpg (1129x452, 73K)

I feel like in MHA Deku's friends are just that, his school friends.
In KNY its beyond that, there is a higher level form of camaraderie

Attached: Yushiro 2.jpg (774x376, 47K)

the base form of any relationship is respect and trust and that is everywhere in demon hunter and next to no where in mha

Its really dynamic too, just fighting Daki alone was really hard until Nezuko beat the fight out of her only then Gyutarou comes out

In some asian countries, the electric fan is a symbol of certain death

I think a lot of that comaradie comes from that fact that basically every battle is a team battle and fighting to the death forges some pretty strong bonds

It's kind of got a war buddies feel to it where when you risk your life with someone you get an amazing bond

In real life, in war, soldiers will almost always grow to fucking hate being stationed in a shithole like Afghanistan, it needs no explanation why it blows.

But very commonly, when they get out and go home they become depressed. Why? Because they miss the feeling of being on a team with other people overcoming adversity.

Teamwork when it's needed is the absolute fastest way to strong friendship. It can be intense like saving each other, or it can be lower level like just looking out for each other so you don't have shitty, boring days.

Also the fact that he doesn't just become everyone's favorite right away. Frequently people don't like Tanjiro at first, but he has to earn their respect

Now that I think of it, MHA barely has teamfights, everyone always breaks up. The only one I recall is Stain, and sure enough that was a really good one

Comparing his relationship with Uzui at the beginning and the end is such a great difference. Even his wives light up later when they are training for the final showdown and are treating him like a little brother, it's fucking great. He's quickly become my favorite MC

Daily reminder that Gyuutaro will be voiced by Kappei.

Attached: ugly and gay.jpg (750x543, 39K)

It's probably just because it's really hard to design a team fight

why is u&g holding a bucket of hearts

Every Moon fight after Rui is a teamfight in kny though

Its his gayness hes trying to share but hes ugly as sin so no other faggot will take him.

because wani is awesome

Shikamaru did that when Jiraiya died

STOP BULLYING TOMIOKA

One part of it is that the world in MHA is overally very low stakes.Any time Izuku cried was cause some social bullshit. If you cry in KNY is cause your sister just got vored or something

It helps that the fight have actual weight behind them. Other shounen that have the "death matches" you just know no one is in danger of serious harm or death, but Kimetsu has very high stakes because you know someone can die or be permanently crippled.

Based.

Sometimes people die, senpai.

It just drives it home that what we've got is important.

She is

Attached: NO BULLY.jpg (473x642, 85K)

His bf Sabito was really there for him but he sadly died bc tapioca was too much of a pathetic looser.

Thats why I think it worked. It felt like his death was a waste, which most early deaths are. It works that we feel cheated. Especially since we developed something with his family later

I like the dream sequences, Tanjirou let go of his dream family was kno, Rengoku character got expanse more while Zenitsu and Inosuke dream is funny as hell.

I'd really like it if they expanded at least Zenitsu's dream, show us a glimpse of Kaigaku or something

My people

Attached: gentan87.jpg (1280x1101, 311K)

>looser
woah there user, if sabito was his bf then he only got himself to blame for that

Kyojurou's core was one of the best things in that arc.
It’s fragile; the dream he saw was hardly pleasant; mental strain was severe and yet he did what he did.
Rengoku did not succumb to faggotry.
Tells a lot about character in a small amount of time.

Attached: Rengoku.jpg (349x366, 81K)

It feels more mature because unlike in those series, the specter of death or permanent injury looms over every fight. Both sides are trying to kill the other, with no mercy, and the hunters as at a massive disadvantage. Most upper moon fights thus far have either been clutches that relied on every combatant giving their 110% and still just barely winning, or have required characters to sacrifice their lives. Even injuries that aren't permanent take a long time to recover from, or else they gimp the characters for the rest of a fight. It's more meaningful because the violence has consequences.

He was pitydating him cause all tapoica did was praise him also lame bussy is better than no bussy at all

It's been amazing how she's been able to write clutch fights without them feeling cheap. They all feel like they barely scrap by on the skin of their teeth

Comfy snek.

Attached: IMG_20190911_222149.jpg (1164x1126, 46K)

I more amaze that this is her 2nd manga. Was Wani ever been assistant to any other mangaka?

Anyone feel like the anime made him kinda cute? He looks more creepy and reptile like in the manga

If only he ever did anything.
His entire contribution to the plot is getting trolled by biwa lady

>There are people who likes this autistic gay child with a weird ugly ass smile

Attached: e6f79afe6bd9647bbbbe5b08717ebd33.jpg (486x680, 99K)

Shinobu my girl, hows the date with Douma going?

How will people react to this on Saturday

Attached: x8 (1).png (959x1400, 953K)

why no one care him

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Vol.13 Ch.111 - Airs of an Artist - 12-1.png (910x822, 743K)

You sound like a twitterfaggot

Yesterday everyone was OH SHIT OH NO when we found out the new chapter is coming out this friday
You know, the 13th.
Mistfags already mourned him (it was quite sad when the latest chapter dropped) and everyone else doesnt care that much

who DOESN'T care him other than the gods and the buddha

His family cares.

Attached: 1567694419902.jpg (1085x815, 140K)

Take that back, his smile was cute

Attached: 11.jpg (764x1200, 69K)

This is an eleven years old boy

Attached: akaza.jpg (469x589, 37K)

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Vol.14 Ch.122 - A Temporary State of Excitement - 1.png (959x1400, 1011K)

Attached: D77ffGBU8AEbIxE.jpg (1097x2048, 257K)

nah, im just a regular gay

>engaged at 11
ok

Akaza is peak kino.

Attached: 1566613890751.jpg (706x1441, 393K)

thats his dads grave

Attached: gentan32.jpg (784x778, 166K)

He deserved better

Attached: akaza a besto.jpg (1050x896, 170K)

Best son

Attached: akaza 2.jpg (1079x360, 66K)

Attached: EC6MApyVUAAdiU6.jpg (750x2200, 257K)

i do, and i'm ready for his death and family reunion

Attached: IMG_1259.jpg (1396x500, 90K)

man now I'm hard at 3am just imagining him and how he'll be in s2

kek

Attached: gentan11.png (500x625, 199K)

Thanks for posting that again. I forgot to save it last time

we'll never get based toki interactions ever again ;_;

Attached: based toki.png (904x1822, 1.03M)

Its just a tiny tease at S2, all the animeonlies will be hating him for killing Rengoku
Ive never seen a fanbase do such an spectacular 180 necktwist for a character when his backstory dropped

I'm still not ready. I thought I was but I'm not. What am I supposed to do if my boy isn't around anymore?

Attached: IMG_20190902_055637.jpg (1536x2048, 165K)

You can see a bit of his grandpapa in him.

He'll be treated to a nice spirit send-off scene with his family and die happily ever after in the afterlife.

how does Wani do it, we will never know her secrets

Akaza is for lewd

Attached: akaza97.jpg (2865x4051, 3.34M)

finally, an end to all the suffering. Will Wani finally let him rest?

Tanjirou is the nicest guy but he can be odd sometimes. The tooth thing was hilariously weird

Cute.

What if Genya needed that tooth? They don't usually grow back you know

speaking of lewd demons...

Attached: genya is lewd for demons.jpg (412x1020, 95K)

Source? Saucenao has failed me

twitter.com/8_8_ghost/status/1166023308241846273

>All upper moons gangbanging Genya
Yes I can get behind this

>t.Koyuki

Attached: 1567147081312.png (627x669, 243K)

I wonder how she felt, having to watch him from the afterlife as Douma molested her husband

are we starting up this topic again?

Attached: D63roZMUIAAfl2l.png large.png (600x700, 476K)

no lewding the good potato boy allowed

>Someone remembers my faggotry bullshit from a few days ago
You are making me blush user
But yes, how does Muzan fit in

Imagine loving a man so much you’ll go to hell with him.

I desperately need a translator bro PLEASE

Attached: gentan64.jpg (1600x2000, 605K)

Remember that buddhist hell works differently, its not good old judeochristian eternal suffering.

God I love this moment. The world is so realistically cruel. Spouse abuse, child abuse, prostitution, poverty, disease. Despite this being about samurais vs vampires somehow it all feels so grounded

NO

Correct

Attached: SLAUGHTER.png (669x515, 311K)

That page hurt to read

Kill yourself.

>being in a relationship with Tanjiro
Why do I feel envy?

Attached: EDaN5qUU8AAm6Pl.png (864x900, 356K)

Its way too late Sanemi, Genya's power literally involves eating out demons

Mui is the cutest as always

What is it with the immense faggotry in this thread?.

The guy is definitely autistic

It scares away the shitposters

This is her first series manga. In the beginning, her art and writing were amateur. But hers improve quickly and greatly.

Omg inosuke. Now I'm picturing him getting jealous and wanting to marry Nezoku just so he can say hes brothers with tanjiro

>implying these fags are not shitposter

Sanemi is a good big brother and already has a solution to that.

Attached: Solution.png (937x584, 448K)

Looser who choked on a fucking womanlet after
>you are weak because you refuse to eat females
talking shit.
Reminder that Akaza was the older demon and one of Muzan’s favorites while douma was unilaterally disliked.
Reminder that his wife follows him into hell while douma burns alone.
Reminder that Akaza died on his own terms while douma choked on an angry midget.
Get shit on.

Attached: Burn in Hell.png (901x793, 979K)

It's just the fujos, let them have their fun

the gayness is all genuine

I love the idea of everyone wanting Nezuko just to hang out with Tanjirou more.

Even worse.

I wonder what made him favor him? Was it just because he was ruthlessly strong and endlessly seaking power?

>douma choked on an angry midget.
kek

Probably the fact that he slaughtered a whole dojo before he was even a demon as well as his general attitude.

The fujos are all about giyuu and tokito, genyafags are more likely to just be actual faggots case in point

He was strong and had a sense of honor, meaning that he actually cared about serving Muzan well, rather than just doing what he had to to avoid getting murdered. A few minor annoyances like not killing women can be overlooked

Also sneaky and task focused. Cant send someone like Koku to a city cause SIX EYES and also talks too old, similar issues with Hantengo and Gyokka. Cant send Daki bc literally a whore. Cant send Douma cause he goes off mision and eats half of the town.

Let me correct that.

Attached: received_1145381828992264.gif (700x960, 1.77M)

Nice

Attached: IMG_1362.jpg (1445x2048, 839K)

meh

Attached: dt22.png (1280x960, 621K)

Are the moonrunes supposed to be firework names that are the same as the attack names, because I don't see any visual similarities in the fireworks themselves

I just started dumping some genya shit and it worked

Attached: illust_76574342_20190911_231157.png (1000x1400, 1.36M)

Attached: akaza17.png (1000x1000, 332K)

Attached: IMG_1235.jpg (1350x951, 251K)

Attached: ut3.png (1280x980, 530K)

Attached: waterkids.jpg (544x544, 86K)

As a genyafags, I can only see him as a pure boy and moe otouto. Genya is for hugs and headpats and watermelon feeding in familial/platonic way. keep posting Genya pls

Attached: EB73wDCUwAE2_SE.jpg (1331x1277, 220K)

Since Kanao's backstory is confirmed, i wonder who will voice Kanae

Attached: IMG_8216.jpg (1200x1500, 334K)

Tanjiro&Genya
>Chuu.
>What is it?!
>Ah~ This.
>This is kinda like a spell. It'll help you succeed on your future missions.
>That sounds like a skillful lie. (Since Zenitsu has good hear lol)
>Ah, I-Is that right? Thank you, then.
>(It actually got through.)

Sanemi&Genya
>I'm going on a mission so shut up and wait here.
>Aniki! Wait up!
>What...
>Chuu.
>Um, sorry if I did that badly.
>Tanjiro was the one who taught me this, good luck on the mission...
>Let me do it once.
>Ah, yeah!
>(Kamado, I'm going to freaking kill you.)
>(Right after I finish my mission.)

This moment was funny

Attached: g12.jpg (1280x1600, 338K)

Who-s a good VA for onee-san characters?

Oh my god its even cuter than what I pictured, thanks a lot!

Attached: D_G2xRyVUAI1-yB.png (830x600, 310K)

So many asses waiting for slaughter

Attached: Genya is PURE.jpg (474x669, 94K)

And Douma!

Will they gonna team up and become Sense Rangers to defeat Muzan?

Attached: 6a0516375ee9124f7d40b730383d0483.jpg (726x1024, 118K)

Love is an actual heart.

good boy genya

Attached: D_G2stSU8AA0_de.png (830x600, 286K)

Attached: cutest otouto.jpg (1995x2048, 775K)

So will 24 have the Shinobu talk or will that be 25?

Genya is for abuse cause he can get fixed later

Attached: 1568121850488.jpg (1450x2048, 519K)

Sanemi needs to live so we Wani can provide us with protective nii-chan mode

>yfw douma filler where he kills kanae

Attached: ED7EMsaUEAEskqv.jpg (690x2048, 211K)

We don't really get much of Inosuke's backstory until his/Kanao/Shinobu fight with Douma, so... season 4?

Then you must be really prepared to be abused by his niichan and teacher

Attached: EClg4frUwAACMG_.jpg (1333x1000, 204K)

Attached: ED7EMsaU0AAD2aJ.jpg (690x2048, 225K)

Attached: ED7EMsbVAAEC2zo.jpg (690x2048, 279K)

Attached: cute brothers.jpg (473x658, 95K)

Faggotfujo infestation reached critical stage.
Time to burn this entire fucking thread.

Attached: 1567391334090.png (402x402, 183K)

I think the respect between the characters is a big thing too. When the pillars all were bowing to Uyabashiki in his first appearance I was fucking bawling when it got animated

Nezuko's flames only make them stronger, don't do it

So are Tokitou and Himejima gonna die? I don't want them to ;_;

Based.

Cringe.

hands down the best pillar fight in the manga imo
maybe vs. douma is better

Yeah, that was really good. Also Oyakata telling Tanjiro that he should respect the Pillars as well.

Maybe Himejima will pull a sunbro and live past the age cut-off

Nezuko and Genya are in good terms.

Attached: EC0gBzDU0AAzGAo.jpg (2048x1746, 499K)

Let's hope. I honestly think Himejima would make a better death in this fight...
Tokitou being the youngest one and him dying would just be so tragic but I guess that's kind of par for this manga. I'm not really expecting him to live after losing two limbs especially after he told Genya to shoot him and Genya actually managed to steel himself enough to do it though

Attached: ino.png (496x558, 143K)

Douma was going to let Inosuke's mom live until she got old and died.

Attached: and then inosuke's mom left.jpg (474x851, 39K)

Rage potato will be a highlight when it gets animated. Trust me, I'm a time-traveller from 2022.

Where are headed inosuke, kanao, murata and zenitsu?
To Muzan or UP4?

Attached: IMG_7354.png (500x537, 371K)

It's truly a fucking sin that onee-san died

Imagine if someone gave that answer to the hand demon in the final selection when he asked what year it was. "It's 2022, we've got flying cars and demon fetishists. The robot threat is actually a bigger concern than the demons now, actually."

I think (or at least, what I'm hoping) we'll see the conclusion of the fight with Upper Moon 1, and then shift back to Mitsuri and Obanai fighting with the biwa lady. This will give a chance to show Obanai getting his demon slayer marks and then when that fight is over probably one giant teamfight against Muzan?

What would Sanemi-sensei be teaching in the Gakuen?

Yorichi aka sunbro

Attached: 1568265921.jpg (480x640, 58K)

Attached: 1568266587.jpg (480x531, 28K)

>This Friday is Friday the 13th.
>Monday is Respect for the aged day.
Wani plan for this all along.

Holy shit, an actual grandpa. Koku needs a new nickname bros

Poor guy.
>spend the reminder of your life trying to kill your brother

The Vergil parallels just won't stop

Attached: 1566775011137.jpg (651x939, 85K)

Tomioka is already the gym teacher, so maybe Sanemi's just a local delinquent.

Attached: kimetsu-academy.jpg (474x711, 118K)

Checked

I'm thinking of getting into the manga before watching the anime. Out of curiosity, how far along into the story is the manga? On the usual manga websites, I've noticed that the manga is about 170-ish chapters in. Is the story near the end or is it barely even past the halfway point?
Also, how regularly do we get new chapters? I'm asking because I always try to wait until a manga is near completion before I get into it, because I fucking hate waiting for new chapters for artists with tons of hiatuses like Miura in Berserk.

How did he live so long while permanently marked?

It's weekly, and it's either close to the end of the series or one big saga/part.

hamon

Welp this manga is weekly

It updates weekly and it's supposed to be in the final arc currently but it's been like that since February so who knows how much longer it'll run for (hopefully a long time)

Thanks. If it's in the final arc, then I'll definitely check it out.

We dont know, but at the moment MC is headed to fight against the main Villain, while the the second strongest demon is about to get slain
This look like the final arc but its never been confirmed

But Akaza's shocking pink hair and blue/yellow eyes and criminal tattoos attracts just as much attention as Koku's 6 eyes

No official news on whether this is the final arc or not, this is merely fan speculation

Holy shit, Kokushibou was handsome as fuck

Hah, knew it, so Koku got triggered by Himejima because he had taken the coward's eternal life out if fear while his superior younger brother lived beyond 25 with the mark.

>easy chapter with no move names, just dialogue
oh thank fuck, i have a pathology exam on monday

my japanese isn't quite good enough to decipher but this is what i see everywhere where people talk about it being in the final arc so

Attached: m1oscdqz4bi21.jpg (650x397, 91K)

Hahaha, Koku the eternally inferior, he was saved by his opponent dying from old age, christ, not surprised his inferiority complex has only gotten worse.

That was concluding the battle between Akaza and Tanjiro

From 1 to hansamu, how hansamu is Kokushibou in his human form?

Attached: hansamu.jpg (971x572, 140K)

Koku could never defeat his brother, he die due to old age instead of his sword. Can't wait for him to meet Tanjirou. ALso did Mist die or not, the image doesn't show if the tree pierce his body or not.

Are you from reddit?

This weeks chapter may be a blessing but next weeks chapter has colour pages, good luck user

wouldn't it be fucked up if it was gramps who turned nezuko into a demon?

Jesus, Koku. Jobbing to old man past his prime. I had my suspicions, but Koku really was the original Kaigaku. Talks shit but ultimately a pussy.

No, but I remember seeing this image before and I couldn't find it this time anywhere other than reddit sooo

Death is the ultimate enemies, death beat his brother who in term beat him so if you do the math, death > Koku

wait did sunbro actually cut Koku's neck?

Based hiatus traumatized user.

Seem like just a shallow slash. he seem to be unable to end his brother life.

Muichirou...don't talk about...your grandpa...like that...it's not nice...I'll have to...discipline you...

THERES NO WAY TO KNOW IF MUI IS DEAD OR NOT YET YOU FUCKERS LIED TO MEEEEEEEEERRR

too tired to dump

If this ends without him ever meeting Tanjirou I'm gonna be pretty mad. Seeing your brother die like that even when you're a demon must fucking suck.

Attached: 1567907905664.jpg (2000x2000, 1.7M)

Are you new here. I thought we done talking about this pic already

He almost did but then died of old age

Is genya the one using the tree power? Is he kirby?

Just realized Sunbro already gave the earrings to the Kamado

Kek, pretty much

I'M GOING TO BOMB SHUEISHA'S HEADQUARTERS TOMORROW

Attached: IMG_20190810_083616.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>Muichirou is still suffering

Attached: IMG_1028.jpg (278x263, 35K)

Dump here or new thread?

I could do it but is Korean user here? Should I start new thread?

Sunbro-1

makes a new one

he's here Dump it here please

So the korean raws say that:
Grandpa koku feels a legitimate threat to his life after genya stops his movement
flash backs to the last time he felt the same threat to his life, 400 years ago
confronted by his twin brother, who is not 80. this is the one who lived past 25 years old that rock bro was talking about
Brother pities Koku, koku feels melancholic at his brother who is he once hated
Brother nearly kills Koku
Koku expresses his jealousy at his brother, who koku believed to be someone blessed by god and live outside common sense
Koku is frustrated, but is certain that he will be killed by his brother in the next swing
However, brother dies standing as his life runs out
Chapter end

Side note:
One really interesting thing which was talked about in this chapter was that Koku says "His mastery of the sword which pushed that person into a corner, it must be a work of god"
So grandpa Koku's brother is heavily implied to be the one to caused Muzan's Sun sword trauma
Also, based on circumstatial evidence it seems twin brother is the one who passed down the Sun breathing to tanjirous family

Genya's hair also grew longer, too?

But not confirmed dead. Maybe he can use that tree limb as a replacement.

Attached: EDTJVmiVAAEN0xg.jpg (1024x853, 106K)

Attached: 105BEC92-BDB6-45DE-A0A7-36E809060E12.jpg (600x634, 53K)

sorry, i'm not koreanon, i'm TS user. just expressing my happiness at easy typesetting on sunday

If you think about it, that shows why he was so pissed at akaza for biting the dust
He probably saw himself in akaza who was trying to be the strongest, just like him trying to catch up to his brother's talent
Akaza dying must have been a kick in the nuts for him since he also could not fulfill his ambition of overthrowing the top

>Brother lives beyond the marks deadline.
>While you became a demon to avoid your early demise.
>Said brother, now old as fuck, can still beat your ass.
>You’re only still alive because his body gave out on him.
Kokus life sucks.

I'm here

That is the opposite of what I'd be relieved about, I never bother with the tech names

fucking hell, this scene always manages to make me tear up a bit. Usually its from the parent's perspective of losing a child when fiction talks about death buy never the kid having to deal with a parent dying. Shit hurts and I'm glad wani managed to capture that feeling.

Having the bullet turn to hit koku, i believe Mist was not hitted at all and still relatively safe for now

Woof, and I was excited that Koreanbro came too early

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

should I dump here or make a new one

Another week of uncertainty I hate this

Did he not cut Kokus head off due to age, or was it the last bit of love he had for him that stopped Sunbro from ending it all in one slash.

Hell, I never knew that his moves were all firework based
That just made that entire arc hurt even more

The week is a longer wait too since it releases on Friday

Might as well just dump it here

Nvm he's here bless you

He bit the dust due to old age. Koku himself was shitting his pants as he thought he was going to be killed the next time his brother attacks

Attached: 01-TIM╜╪═╝20190912142904.jpg (557x813, 180K)

So, do you think Sunbro has a different name than Koku because Sunbro changed his name to better separate himself from his twin?

Attached: 02-TIM╜╪═╝20190912142923.jpg (537x802, 236K)

He changed his name to black plague, you tell me.

Attached: 03-TIM╜╪═╝20190912142932.jpg (571x807, 211K)

Yorichi is his name. The same name as the battle doll from Swordsmith Village arc. Yorichi Tsugikuni

>suzuken gets his revenge against sakurai
finally the tables have turned and the cucked becomes the cuckee

>My eyeballs…
>They’ve…betrayed me.

Attached: 04-TIM╜╪═╝20190912142955.jpg (541x808, 246K)

Attached: IMG_-7h7rzn.jpg (596x595, 217K)

Did genya curve the bullets?
Is muchi safe?

well at least it shows how much they love and car for each other, as far going to die

Wait, how the fuck does Genya use W O O D J U T S U?
I thought powerup from demons are temporary, and it was a while back when genya ate hantengu's wood

Attached: 05-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143004.jpg (540x784, 229K)

he seem to keep some of the power of the demon he ate. It explain how he can regenerate before eating any demon.

Maybe he stores demon powers. Koku did say he was an upgrade from the previous demon-eater he met years ago.

Attached: 06-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143011.jpg (549x808, 226K)

That branch fucking pierced him

Attached: 206891C1-EAF0-439C-ABA8-C525F277315D.jpg (448x459, 76K)

Stay strong Mui please

Attached: 07-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143020.jpg (569x812, 235K)

We've been calling him sunbro this entire time even though his name was revealed in ch103, we are truly more blind than Himejima

>File no longer exists

Attached: 08-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143028.jpg (562x805, 195K)

Looks more like one of the bullets embedded in him and grew a tree branch. If he got impaled by something that big I don't think he'd just be grimacing in pain.

Sunbro is a better name though. Easier to remember and everyone knows who we’re talking about.

Attached: _20190912_140501.jpg (540x775, 201K)

Attached: 09-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143038.jpg (567x812, 168K)

Attached: 10-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143047.jpg (563x805, 173K)

Attached: 11-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143057.jpg (565x817, 192K)

Attached: 12-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143105.jpg (563x809, 179K)

Attached: 13-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143112.jpg (567x808, 199K)

not korean bro, but just a real quick TL here
>What is this
>Despite the fact that I parried it with my sword
>It homed back in like a living creature

>That form...!
>That western gun changed its form
>Its already!

>Wood...!?
>The roots immobilized me!
>This is most definitely Blood demon arts!

>This anxiety which pierces the gut of my stomach to the back of my head
>I feel frozen from the threat to my life
>My levelheadedness is disrupted from the tip of my toes
>What a creepy, yet nostalgic feeling
>in 400 years

>One night 400 years ago
>It was a night lit by a red moon
>I...

>...saw something which I could not believe

>My brother who was now old and shabby was standing in front of me
>Tsukikuni Yoriichi
>My twin younger brother
>the last time I met him was 60 years ago
>He who is human should have been over 80 years old now

Attached: 15-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143133.jpg (567x803, 231K)

I fuck up. this is 15
and pic related is 14

Attached: 14-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143122.jpg (564x803, 220K)

He didn’t even see it coming.

Attached: 16-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143143.jpg (565x801, 229K)

Thanks for taking over, I can just go to bed

I think Korean bro is here

Attached: 17-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143151.jpg (574x809, 171K)

The background of the first panel is how the wind mark should have looked like.

Attached: 18-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143159.jpg (569x815, 183K)

This is the last pic. Did I forget any page?

Attached: 19-TIM╜╪═╝20190912143207.jpg (559x796, 185K)

Some say he’s still standing there to this day.
Napping.

Some of the terms also work in english. Thousands for example is actually a term to describe fireworks shells that once in the air shoot other shells, these ones containing the stars (the lights). Also flower names are common, I think Akaza uses willows and chrysantemum? Those are also fireworks.

Oh dard, I thought you werent here, koreabro.
I never TLd before, so just so you lads know this is a plug in for the pros to come in and do the heavy lifting

>...This is not possible
>How are you alive?
>They all should have died before 25 years old
>How come only you-
>I pity you, brother

>I was pitied, by an old and pitiful creature who was my brother in the past
>however, I did not feel indignation
>despite the fact he is the brother who I hated so much 60 years ago
>His voice which called me "brother" was sunken down (?- deep, serious, I am not sure what author means)
>when I saw my brother who never showed even the slightest change in emotion tearing up
>I felt overwhelmed (?) for the first time in my life

>I was troubled by my unexpected confusion
>I must kill him, who is an old man past his prime and have a weak body
>I must sever my blood conection from when I was human
>As long as he is a demon slayer who points his sword at me, I must kill him

>But this bizzare thought will disappear in the next moment

>The pressure in the air sat down on my shoulder like a boulder
>He did not show an ounce of opening
>I am coming

>Despite he is so old, his speed and power of his technique was no different from when he was in his prime
>I vaguely remember a memory
>60 years ago...
>The jealousy which burnt through the core of my bones
>Only you lived outside of the laws of this world
>You were born with the blessing of gods

>I hate you, I want to murder you
>But I was certain that the next strike will cut off my head
>The sword technique which pushed back even that person
>It is certain that it is a technique of a god
>I felt my guts knot from anxiety and my sense of loss
>However...

>The next strike never came
>Yoriichi passed away from old age as he stood there

>Sever my blood ties as a human
Nigga you have descendants out there and you never even went after them.

it will stop the bleeding.

>couldn't kill Muzan
>couldn't save his brother
>all of his comrades were wiped out by demons
>had to hide his sword style in the form of a dance just so it would survive
>now only one person knows it
press F

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - c098-106 (v12) [mix] [MangaDex] [anonymous].zip-Kimetsu no Yaiba - c099 (v12) - p (959x1400, 741K)

All these events have led to the one moment that will win the battle against Muzan. He’s not a man of zero worth, he’s made sure the future generations have the best chance at winning.

Sunbro had a hard life.

Anyone notice his lack of earrings?
He probably already thought one of the Kamado children his shit and had them take the earrings.

>Hantengu is so chad he beats Koku after dying

yes

How did Sunbro's brows grow so thicker in his old days? Is the brow genes also inherited to Mui?

You know, its amazing that a family of coal makers lasted 400 years, and they did not die off from nutrition, money problems or diseases and shit.
Kamado family must breed like rabbit to survive 400 years

We probably won't find out, eyebrows don't grow that much on corpses.

You saw Tanjuuro, the super sickly man.
Dance of the fire god is actually sex-related and the way to pump out as many kids as possible no matter how shit your body is.

Look at Tanjurou

I mean that's what it looked like. They've just been doing oddjobs and burning coal while pumping out children like a motherfucker. The dubious part about their plan however seems to be the way they hid the breath of the sun, it makes sense to hide it in a ritual like that, but it seriously hurts their possibilities of passing it down when the only practitioners can be oldest son and dads.

Wait, so was tanjuro killed by the mark?
I feel like a retard for just realising this now

Could be, we never really got his age, he pumped out so many kids so it could be that the Breath of the Sun let him survive a bit over 25 but not as long as sunbro since he obviously didn't train the dance everyday like a demon slayer would.

I think he was just sickly, I don't think he ever activated the mark.

He probably really means he wants to sever his emotional ties.

Excuse me how the fuck did Himejima know that Sunbro defeated the mark aids

He's a blind guy in a series with super senses, he probably showed a sign of lying or something.

I don't think he knows for sure and just bluffing. But I think he based that statement on some info

I would not doubt if he did activate it
Tanjurou was someone who reached the "supreme of martial arts" which even Akaza did not reach
You really cant get there with some average effort

Attached: 5760a157-8ca5-408d-9a74-1a7f6e487037.gif (500x364, 692K)

I wonder if we could faceapp Yoriichi?

I don't think you have to be a super martial artist to achieve it, I think it's more a state of mind. Human Akaza might have gotten it but demon Akaza probably lost his focus.

Attached: x5.png (959x1400, 1016K)

Well Tanjuro did manage to reach the see trough world.

A lot of Eastern Asia martial art story is about finding one self rather then to archive ultimate martial art. The martial art stuff is just the journey while the goal is to attant enlighment

The next two chapters will likely be a conclusion.

Don't want Koku to die.

I dont think it honestly, everyone got their mark while fighting demon

Poor Kanao has to use a techinique that damages her eyes while Tanjiro and the pillars get the see-through-world

I don't think the see through world does anything against huge ice statues.

>shocking pink
>blue/yellow
We need emerald to complete the set now

What's the deal with scarlet spider lily? Any connection to blue spider lily?

Man i really hope for season 2

>So grandpa Koku's brother is heavily implied to be the one to caused Muzan's Sun sword trauma
>Also, based on circumstatial evidence it seems twin brother is the one who passed down the Sun breathing to tanjirous family
We knew this all along.

It's very obvious symbolism in the East for death and rebirth or something. Blue is made up for the series

>My twin younger brother
No wonder Koku has been assblasted for 400 years.

Don't worry. Even a blind guy can "see" by using see through world.

The other senses grow stronger to compensate. So even if her eyes go bad, her clitoris will become super sensitive.

I chuckled

Kek

kek

Attached: EEGo2k8UUAArnA8.jpg (2048x1835, 469K)

What's a clitoris?

Attached: 788A7A8A-6AEB-430E-8210-FEC992B6244C.jpg (293x293, 35K)

What chapter was his backstory? I can't find it anymore.

adorable

kek

So ep 25's name is "Successor - Tsuyuri Kanao"

Kanao's: 59.5
Inosuke's: 71.5

thank you. I don't know how I missed it on my re-read

So dance of the fire god is secretly breath of breeding, right?

It's Breath of the Sun, Yoriichi probably had Sumiyoshi´s kid learn it and had them hide it from Muzan and Kokushibou with the religious ritual facade, and it just became a real tradition with time. The number of kids is most likely a survival strategy, they're like coalburning cockroaches.

so did the took sword and put it in the puppet?

Is wroth watch this as a tomboyfag

>oldest son aka first son is the strongest and a chad
fuck wani

Bun sunbro>>>koku and he was the younger twin.

new tanjirou power up soon

He already knows Yoriichi´s moveset
>old man Yoriichi has no earrings
>Tanjiro´s ancestor owed him
>he though Sumiyoshi´s kid the breath
>gave him the earrings

The ultimate way to end a fight without winning, assert your dominance and then die before they can react.

How did sunbro keep his hairline from receding? Was he so much of a plant that he could absorb the phytoestrogen from plants?

>got btfo by a dying old man
No wonder he's still mad after hundreds of years

His brother just fucking ended the fight by proving he's better and then fading out. I sort of feel bad for Kokushibou now.

They didn’t have estrogen water, Mountain Dew or steroids during that time period.

I really wanted to see the train arc and the red light district arc in the anime and now it's almost over.

>Koku is a pathetic cuck

Based sunbro dying like a chad, hopefully Koku survives so he can be eternally BTFO'd by Sunbrojiro.

Damn, I sure episode 25 would be Muzan killing LMs and Tanjiro getting a new sword. episode 26 would be Kanao extra chapter

Did he eat the corpse?

>Still no Breath of the Eclipse
Come on Wani

Attached: 1567609605992.png (600x600, 244K)

Maybe, he or Muzan had to have some information about the Kamado family but why they only attacked after 400 years?

I still think it was Koku who killed the Kamado family and turned Nezuko into demon, Muzan seemed surprise when he saw Tanjiro earrings.

Breath of crocodile by the son of Snek and love.

>The sword technique which pushed back even that person
>that person
Muzan confirmed stronger than Koku.

>Sumiyoshi's kid
Wasn't he a baby when sunbro dropped by? I doubt he stayed years there. Also we know he didn't have a successor and refused tanjirou's ancestor's proposition of being his disciple.

was koku disappointed his bro died without beheading him

jumpg-webfront.tokyo-cdn.com/web_pages/234/
Interview with Kimetsu's editor.
He refers to Croc as a "he" but I don't know if that's a translation thing, if that's how he normally calls her, or if she was actually a guy all along.

did you even read?

What if Kanao manages to use both see through world and her eyes? It'll be pretty OP

WTF
She can't be a tranny

More like he disappointed that he can never beat his brother cause he die of old age, but not before kick his ass.

I thought japanese doesn't have clear pronouns?

Aren't there no pronouns in the Japanese language? Wtf is up with the He/She/They

>she was actually a guy all along

NOOOOOOO

Why did everyone know it was a woman anyways?

Koku becoming a demon and fighting his old ass brother sort of remind of Toguro fight against Genkai, there is a Yu Yu Hakusho feel in Kimetsu more than any other manga.

Inosuke & Aoi

Attached: IMG_1396.jpg (795x942, 105K)

Yeah that's what I meant by translation thing. I would guess the ambiguity of her (or his?) gender is for privacy reasons, like how some mangaka don't want people to know their face.

Now that's an extra wrinkly sunbro

After KyoAni incident, is smart to don’t expose yourself to crazy otaku.

I can't remember which incident it was but manga authors have done this for some time now. They used to publish group photos in WSJ in the 80s and such

I had a dream that Shinobu was grooming Kanoe as a replacement body and the reason she didn't want her to do the eye thing was so she wouldn't risk Shinobu getting a new body without both eyes. I have no idea what the fuck I was eating last night to give me that dream

>Koku almost one-shotted by a 100 year old man
Jesus how strong was sunbro?

smol Nezuko

I really hope this flashback for once doesn't mean the demon having it will die. I want this trend to be subverted for once just to show how fucking serious UM1 is.

It would make no sense if Tanjiro never faced UM1, I expect Koku to defeat the 4 in the next two chapters.

Rather than making no sense, It would be damn underwhelming if they never faced each other, there's so much little build up for that meeting that it'd be borderline bad writting if it didn't happen.

I'm sad because the line of interval has been completely forgotten.

Yeah kimetsu has a more classical shonen feel to it.

Well yeah, it was surpassed during the Swordsmith village arc, do you miss Tanjiro's broken swords as well?

I find interesting that Uzui's battle formula is literally a more advanced line of interval thing.

Not every series’ setting calls for “muh deep lore”, dumbass.

I imagine it's still happening but the author no longer bothers to comment on it every single time Tanjiro smells it.

it's mentioned against akaza

Attached: it's only smellz.jpg (1141x548, 122K)

I hate this.

Don’t listen to anyone saying this is the final arc. We really don’t know, but it’s highly unlikely.

Koku was more handsome than Sunbro

>another cute and canon scan.
>with Ubuyashiki

Attached: EEQzeMzUUAg8ZPj.jpg (2048x1536, 631K)

They really like this ship

lmao

muichirou-kun!

Attached: muichirou30.jpg (2048x1138, 112K)

rip

You're in denial.

tumblr

edo tensei sunbro when

But Tanjirou mentioned that Muzan had the same smell as the one he smelled near his home.

And It has never been mentioned that UMs smell like Muzan despite the high concentration of his blood.

Then again Koku might be special.

This chapter was very kino.

checked

and also I believe she went to a french convention where it was stated that she was a female as well as her writing style and such

really not that solid of proof I suppose but many are just used to the idea of gotogue being a woman

Tanjirou never met UM1 before so he can't really smell him.

>new chapter
>dead thread

Europeans have shit taste so we have to wait for Americans to wake up

Rude. I'm at work.

It's the downside of dumping it in near bump limit thread

Just dump on the new thread

speak for yourself mutt

new thread