Is Diablo the luckiest isekai protagonist?

Is Diablo the luckiest isekai protagonist?

Attached: lucky.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4
novelupdates.com/series/a-wild-last-boss-appeared/
yado-inn.com/world-strongest-rearguard-chapter-27/
novelupdates.com/series/altina-the-sword-princess/
novelupdates.com/series/altina-x-overlord-special-collaboration-booklet/
youtube.com/watch?v=VupRvEofEos
youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0
youtube.com/watch?v=g_zA-R_-jhc
shmtranslations.com/2019/03/07/chapter-165-obrien/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear God I hate the dub. This was cringy as fuck.
One of many luckiest Protagonists alive. I envy him. I also dream of incarnating into one of my max or overleveled characters from a vidya.

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

Definitely, he just needs to fuck the bunny for extra luck.

What is her endgame?

That’s Isekai Smartphone guy, literally having God on speed dial and all...

>i get isekaied into my FF14 character
>get to watch everything I hold dear get turned into mindless monsters while I fail to be a hero out of my own combat incompetence
Guess I should have played disgaea or something, huh.

Since it will never get a season 2, probably not.

Not bad, but hardly.

Attached: 1568221073103.jpg (1920x1913, 527K)

Hold my ale

Attached: 1537074981037.jpg (1143x1618, 756K)

>Still has a dick
>Has a harem of useful women
>Powers aren’t something dumb like quicksave abuse
>Isn’t on a rampage to kill god.

Yep. By default.

That bar is extremely low.

Social anxiety doesn't let him dick any girls actively I think he just god boobjob, tailjob and that's it to date

Well its not like Isekai is very prestigious genre with the most likable protagonists.

Thats still more pussy than Ainz will ever get.

Attached: 64B29F72-84D4-4901-AEFA-E97ADA250A56.jpg (1784x1492, 1.12M)

There's worse games to choose, like Drakengard.

>Getting iseakied as my last character I played in a video game
>Look down to see my pair of tits that I set the slider to maximum
Well then. I guess I’m off to masturbate then.

It may literally be your last fap so you might as well

I could have sword that Edelgard had some scales and a lizard tail like her mistress.

Attached: A9FBD369-570E-42F9-9973-7EBCC4395FB8.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Didn't he get a blowjob from a dark elf too? I don't remember well.

Was it rape?

Attached: 1541755226181.png (836x1200, 187K)

So.... nobody is freaking out that a demon (even though they are one of the good races) is proclaiming that he’s another demon lord from another world?

>nobody
They think he's chuuni because he doesn't have majin traits just devils and those are borderline Races

That might be a good fate if you have to be trapped in a videogame world. I'm surprised the premise isn't more popular, considering how many guys have female avatars in videogames.

Nips only play ripoff DQ with template characters and not online Skyrims

Half of them end up as R-18 novels.

She'd be holding more than ale.

Whatever it was, it should have been more than a narrow panel.

Post the webm

I should have known that. We could get some mainstream ecchi at least.

He's just not trying hard enough, but even if it's impossible, that's more excusable than the ones who are capable, have it freely offered, and then don't accept.

I remember a doubinshi where they try a special sleeping spell that allows him to dream that he’s human again and then her being a succubus leads to them finally doing it. Apparently it also implies the dream sex somehow made it so Albedo might be pregnant because Magic.

Is this worth watching as a masterbation material or is it just so bad that it doesn't worth it

whatever happened to the manga chapters? They just stopped coming out and I haven't seen any new shit in months.

It has some pretty lewd scenes that go on for long enough. The rest of the show is also entertaining.

Is the manga dead or is the translator dead? Wonder if some other group can pick this up.

Otome Villainess died for the Kingdom's sins

Attached: Villainess died for your sins.jpg (1080x1536, 364K)

Diabro-san

Attached: isekai no seikishi monogatari.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Villainess Noble Girl Isekai pastebin
pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4

Season 2 would be even more lewd...

I wonder how they would animate it because this particular isekai is much more lewd than other isekai.

Did it include the Lizard Girl who had no reaction the next morning?

For something so lewd, the anime and manga were too censored.

The good guys show less reaction and in an unironic way, the bad guys get confused and angry when Diablo says he is a demon lord.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared aka Yasei no Rasubosu ga Arawareta

It exists. I felt it was a really well done isekai.

It has a manga adaption and an active web novel translation.

Shame it ended in 9 Volumes but I thought it ended well.

novelupdates.com/series/a-wild-last-boss-appeared/

There are 12 volumes.

Volume 1 to 11 got completely translated.

Translator stopped translating on July 8, 2019 so no translations exist for Volume 12.

I can't believe another generic otome villainess is fucking dead!

New volume when?

Attached: 1553046086254.jpg (848x1199, 197K)

So thats why they call it Kino Seeker

Attached: kinoseeker.png (1438x2052, 1.54M)

Not really that much more lewd, It would cover the desert arc, where the orgy would probably just be off screen since it wasn't really in detail in the LN, volume 5 which is a pure comedy volume and 6 which definitely has ecchi moments but again is mostly action/comedy.

It would have the best comedy moments in the entire series between 5 and 6 though. Funny enough, this also applies to Konosuba

Attached: 1530817128829.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

the ED was never released :_;

>is a god himself

Rem's aunt gives him a bj and swallows. First time he gets his rocks off.

I'm pretty sure in the wn he's actually a demon lord from that world originally and was reborn as a human in his world

There is no WN, author was already established before publishing so never had to go through the process. I've seen that theory thrown around regardless.

It's a decent theory regardless. Maybe the (main villain pending) had him summoned so that all pieces of the original demon lord could be rejoined.

If he wasn't someone willing to take advantage of what was available, he wouldn't appear nearly as lucky even with all his cheats.

Attached: x10.png (1115x1600, 909K)

Pretty sure he almost died like thrice purely because of stupidity

>Wake MC up earlier than usual
So Roxanne got addicted to sex with MC?

Some of his problems are caused by hiding too much information, and not asking questions about things that would be common sense for people in that world. Learning about the effects of mana loss is something that should be done in safer conditions too.

Very quickly. She's a bit abnormal, but I think besides showing how powerful he is he tends to fuck them until they like it and him.

Attached: 007.jpg (969x1400, 244K)

>silly isekai karateman
>suddenly, most realistic plate armour I've ever seen in an isekai manga

Attached: G12.jpg (836x1200, 639K)

>Karate Baka
>He not actually stupid but is just stubborn and dead set in his Karate ways

>MY BAKA KARATEMAN > YOU'RE BAKA KARATEMAN

Attached: kara.png (1807x1298, 2M)

Pseudo-/djt/ here, that's a correct usage for baka too, using it like the Internet definition of autist. So Karate Baka = Karate Autist.

Come back when it's translated.

I thought it was Golden Kamuy.

>not naming the file name as SASUGA AINZ SAMA

>Straddling his leg
This cat is lewd! Lewd!
post more cat

This cat is short

Attached: 1544123784376.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Just another day of CBDCBT (crazy bandits doing crazy bandit things)

Attached: banditd.png (881x1283, 913K)

I don't even know what's going on here, the three in that panel all look like girls. Did they have a yuri orgy while the MC was sleeping on the couch?

Attached: 1545799538455.webm (1280x720, 543K)

>Did they have a yuri orgy ABOVE the MC who was sleeping on the couch?

That's a male chest under the shirt they're taking off.
Another untranslated shit?

Or one of those before going to climb on top of him? It's bad enough when too little is shown, but that's so little it's even hard to tell what happened. Maybe it's more clear in the WN/LN?

Hope he goes full chink murderhobo.

Attached: .png (846x1228, 939K)

>EOP so paranoid, he thinks any page not containing Burgerspeak are untranslated

The cat is FLAT

Attached: 521c331602c14081edb01ed5549de67e.jpg (1285x2048, 917K)

>Villainess banned her cat from her room out because the cat is actually a wizard who got cursed and he had been watching her naked as she changed her clothes until she found out recently the cat's identity

I think this is the relevant chapter? It doesn't seem any clearer, but rape seems like a good posibility. yado-inn.com/world-strongest-rearguard-chapter-27/

He teams up with a mutant fox monster and bro it up trying to recover his lost power.

forgot pic

Attached: lFJlWHd.png (1089x1600, 1.38M)

i vaguely remember the name, was it that about the villainess that tried hard not to be one?

>generic blonde elf and tsundere cat
Boring.
Where is my loyal chocolate elf ? Where is my shy virgin succubi ? I have higher standards than this.

Perfect

Attached: 1552159093892.jpg (2033x3264, 910K)

yeah, Liz

There's a Yandere android, or so i hear.

Much like chocolate and vanilla ice cream go best together, a flat cat goes best with a fat elf. Contrasting things compliment eachother.

Attached: 54TLbcUcnRm3sWQK3HKkuAMedF1JSX7yKgEqYjnyTKPwrcxUazySVwLqW4UpSX5M4LjLxXxzWuvQht5Nkyr332efFEHv7MLGVoKQ (640x360, 41K)

So paranoid because it doesn't even saucenao, also ESL here

>isekai shadman

Attached: shadmo.jpg (1008x1434, 706K)

No, the kitty won't even give him pussy.

Rose is basically Albedo but better.

Attached: Rose_(isekai_mahou).png (548x766, 506K)

Quite literally Rubedo

>Let's die together!
>hungry
>let's postpone that for now

They never really wanted to die

I need a quick rundown on Smartphone guys powers again.

the visuals/animation are surprisingly top-tier, even though the show was made by a no-name studio

He's Jesus.

He has god on speed dial, and some bullshit spells like that "slip" spell that reduces all friction on a target to 0, making them well... slip.

>can use all elemental magic
>unlimited mana
>can use all null spells "personal magic"
>was turned into an elder god on accident by the world god

waitaminute, that's not Nobunigger

Attached: not_nobunigger.png (1426x2048, 2.78M)

God damn the neko is so hot
God bless the user that stitched that together.

He can make anything from anything ie: a TV from a pile of logs.
His "smartphone" is basically a magic wand from which his desires are immediately reflected in reality.
Immortal and Invincible.

Sasuga Ainz-sama.

Attached: 1429364122021.jpg (423x594, 66K)

Attached: 1503190449180.webm (558x568, 677K)

Remember the person who created this isekai is also the same writer as Altina the Sword Princess

novelupdates.com/series/altina-the-sword-princess/

Altina had a crossover with Overlord

Altina X Overlord Special Collaboration Booklet

So if anybody wants to read something else by the author...

novelupdates.com/series/altina-x-overlord-special-collaboration-booklet/

I knew about it and the overlord crossover but it just dawned on me that this is really shitty evidence for Diablo to be in isekai quartet s2.

Oda is so popular everyone else gets ignored in Sengoku.

If you ask me, I think some Sengoku warlords had bigger regrets than Oda due to extremely bad luck.

Problem with Oda is surrounded himself with douchebags and not enough loyalists.

He thought if everyone fought each other and didn't like each other, it would make things more interesting.

If he had just a few more YES MAN, perhaps he would not have died.

Elves should not be fat.

>we decided to kill you because you're too strong even though you've always been 120% loyal to us without a single thought of ever betraying us in a million years throughout the entirety of your service, also you're popular and that makes me mad
classic

Attached: png.png (502x733, 627K)

>The plan was always to kill you after you killed the demon lord, after all you aren't a human from our world and that makes you impure

Attached: 4999651487bbae0c200e708ce75e82d6.png (499x709, 202K)

If they needed to kill that demon and couldn't find him because he was hiding, that might be a reason to at least spread rumors he was gone, unless the power could still be detected.

>I decided to kill you before the demon king is even destoyed and doom the entire world for centuries to come because I don't an otherworlder to take credit for saving us

Attached: x22.jpg (1080x1536, 1.49M)

>and thus, the hero, who was the only one strong enough to defeat the demon lord, took his place and enacted revenge upon the realm

I would abuse the fuck out of this power

Rape?

That too, but I think that particular power wouldnt't be needed to see then partially dressed.

Maybe but the drugged up whore life was the worst one imo.

most likely
>church was keeping tabs on her while that was happening

Any isekai where the betrayed hero watches the world slowly burn as everyone pleads for his help? Need to stroke my revenge boner.

Why would the unwashed masses taint their dicks with a supposedly heretical wet coochie?

It's a shame that show has so much about it that is absolute trash.

Nah, bro, get out of here with that fucking torture scene. Noone wants to see that shit. Just show me more of the fucking cat being fingered and people being all 'wow, Diablo has a huge magic dick' and shit.

Scrap that edgy shit. Gimme fun, not fucked up.

She gets revenge by joining the demon king and becoming his wife, right? please give me 'voluntary' corruption stories instead of mindbreak shit

i really hope so, they really brought his wrath on themselves

She better. I love dark knights/fallen heroes who fell for a logical reason

>church keeps dabs on her in all her resurrections
>they NEVER save her in her previous lives and they only save her this one time because the fucking demon lord has gathered enough power after centuries of kingdom people making trouble and so they need her power
She should just join maou.

She's going to, right? I feel like that's where the story is going.

you know where is 2nd slave user? Is Roxanne into yandere mode?

What if the Kingdom never wanted the demon lord's demise and it was just an excuse to keep the war economy going and they never expect the hero to really defeat the demon lord and the entire war economy collapsed?

It shouldn't be too many more months before she is bought. Seeing her react to the kiss will take a few more beyond that.

Attached: 020.jpg (969x1400, 338K)

Heaven or Hell?

Both are good actually can I have Krum? I've got biscuits

Attached: 1549928243776.jpg (1676x943, 699K)

>wow these isekai are all shitty
>with overpowered MC, dumb supporting cast and retarded chains of events
>time to write my own isekai and correct all the wrongs
>and be popular and get many (You)s ex dee
>write some chapters
>try to not give MC overpowered traits and not make him a one man army changing world order at a whim
>end up making him a retarded beta who just goes along with the flow of things, even when insulted
>try to write female characters who won't immediately jump onto MC's cock for no reason
>write unlikable cunts who nonetheless let MC tag along with them for no real reason
>try to not write any of my personal fetishes into the story
>one of the characters is a walking set of fetishes anyway
>try to write a deep, engaging story
>it ends up full of gore and death instead

I don't think I'm cut for this, yet I want to try again. Help.

Jesus fucking christ I wish I was him (right)

Do not stop yourself instead push each one of those things further.

Attached: minotaur.jpg (1441x2048, 301K)

It can't be helped.

You wish. Nice trips tho

This kind of thing actually happened in real life. Jeanne d'Arc was told to GTFO by the french king the moment she put a crown on his head.
Even if the hero currently has no interest in betraying the crown, that doesn't mean he won't in the future, or that someone won't trick him to in the future, or that he won't be used as an unwitting pawn for some scheme against the crown.
This kind of thing is almost always done in the dumbest way possible though.

Too lucky.

Attached: 1546725383217.gif (320x600, 440K)

It was brought up, but not really a big thing.
In SAO they even made sure everyone would look like their real selves for whatever reason (Though hair colors didn't count it seems).

Attached: GIRL.jpg (1280x1048, 190K)

wtf is wrong with your thumbnail

Attached: lolicat.jpg (1452x2050, 2.64M)

Don't forget he brought itty bitty kitty, fat elf, cunny bunny, loli semen demon lord and others into orgasm. Some by accident.

Would it be better with loli elf and big fat cat tats instead?

mooooooooooooooooot

Isekai Tarou

Is this an orphanage one with skimpy elf loli?

youtube.com/watch?v=VupRvEofEos

For some reason I keep mistaking Kuma3Bear was written by FUNA

Attached: M3.jpg (720x1024, 301K)

Jeanne d'Arc's involvement and significance have been exaggerated in popular history and pop culture. Her circumstances can't be compared to that isekai trope.

Is she going to commit any war crimes? It just does not feel right to have a FUNA protag not committing any war crimes

Attached: average.jpg (474x600, 134K)

this guy
gets cheats, is very careful not to attract attention, bangs his beautiful sex slaves who are also useful in general and just lives a carefree life in general
i dont know how the story continues but for now id concider him the luckiest

>is very careful not to attract attention

Attached: 1565096690112.jpg (938x477, 58K)

>God became his step gran father.
>any magic of any attribute can be used.
>no limit on mana capacity
>9 wives and 10 mistresses ( giving him ultra huber political power ). he is the leader of that world UN.
> can move between dimensions at will.
> has an army of gundam , and other super robot variants.
> his smartphone can use his unlimited mana pool to do whatever he wants.
>can use all the most broken spell of the world by just knowing the name of the spell.
> became king of the spiritual world
> Made a pact with all the big summons , allowing him to use and order all their subordinates.

>became the ghost leader of 2 religious groups by "accident" meaning he can use them alt will he wants.

> cannot be killed , unless it's by an attack from a fellow god

and i think i'm still missing some bullshit

Didn't that guy somehow manage to live in a world with cute beastgirls and didn't inlcude a single one of them in his harem?
Now, that's what I call bullshit

In SAO you can dye your hair.

No.

Attached: 1548084099942.jpg (1366x768, 107K)

Lucky slime.

Attached: 1540221814694.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

So, they scan your face to force you looking like in real life, but then you can just go and dye your hair pink or whatever? Ok

He gets pretty mindbroken with all the timelines stuff Diablo never has to deal with heavy shit except being wounded and parting with his equipment.

Attached: 1549145407088.jpg (1689x950, 658K)

how many damn spin offs is this slime going to get?

Attached: 36505.jpg (720x500, 198K)

>force you looking like in real life
How are they not bankrupt first month?

not really . At that point the wives were already making shields to prevent additionnal wives from entering the harem. Yumina and yae in particular made the works to prevents more wives.

>douchebagchocolat wannabe

But a lot of non-beastgirls still managed to slip in

What were they gonna do? Log out? Well, they can't unless they die. And people die (in real) when they are killed (in game).

Imagine getting isekaid into dragons dogma and getting to be with your loli pawn

Imagine have the STEAL PANTSU skill.

Attached: 1484152457801.jpg (1440x810, 120K)

ELF TITS

Attached: 1531406641670.webm (960x540, 2.62M)

>Dear God I hate the dub. This was cringy as fuck.
what do you fucking expect? you watched a dub

Attached: 1533834904317.webm (852x480, 2.67M)

It’s the other way around. She’s really upset that Diablo hasn’t consummated their marriage to the point where she becomes a yandere with an inferiority complex.

>evil semi-omnipotent god with world reset button
>maked by god-creator with zero explanatory information about his mission in the world
>what could possibly go wrong?
>evil god demonstrates a tendency to love the entire world and be friends with everyone
>and so is his follovers

Attached: c003.jpg (836x1200, 525K)

How many money there is to be squeezed?
Really makes you think

Attached: 1550918242359.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Is this translated? Just checking before calling you a faggot for posting raws without TL.

Attached: 1554119450793.jpgIs .jpg (1280x720, 448K)

>Overlord
Take that shitty series elsewhere faggot.

>193097088
>shitting on Japanese LOTR
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1541425212812.jpg (210x240, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0

Attached: 1557399286153.jpg (2788x2000, 1.57M)

LETS ROCK

>loli artillery
Kek

Attached: 1549855061373.png (1421x902, 1.62M)

just came into this thread to reply to your bait

What are you talking about? Overlord is objectively best isekai out there.

>arteloli

ftfy

>best isekai
That's SAO.

The fuck western crap you spouting about? You autistic larper. Why would anyone give a shit about that around these parts?
PS Author shit on his own series. lmao.
Bravo wp

Attached: 1562413968420.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

SAO isn't isekai.
>Author shit on his own series
He's been writing it for too long.
That doesn't degrade quality of already existing content one bit.

Attached: 1553230285628.jpg (700x460, 192K)

>yfw your first mob kill abysmally depresses you because modern society conformed any capacity for violence out of you for good

Attached: 1542804044614.jpg (950x1351, 789K)

>Actually believing this series was ever quality.

>believing
I don't, I know it for a fact.
It's sad that you feel need to shit on excellent isekai just because author lost motivation after writing it for 10 years.

Attached: 1540457417633.jpg (1280x720, 517K)

>Reincarnated as the duke's daughter
>The food in isekai world is shit
>The solution: introduce japanese food to the isekai world

Attached: 60f3a8d9bd03e4d0302e24721fabfc4d15.jpg (1080x1536, 262K)

His classmates look like they have threesomes in empty club rooms every day after school.

Attached: 1539184869908.jpg (950x1351, 523K)

Cope Hope 101. It's not true! I'm right! It's fact! BAAHAHA! sheep laughs lmao

I dab on haters.

None of those who managed to slip in were dumb enough to state " i want to make a child with you" from the get go.

Leen was already in the shadows from the start.
Sakura started as an amnesiac.

The beast girl stratégy was doomed to fail.

>raws
Faggot.

you are an embarrassment

Finally some isekai locals comment on nip transmigrators being midgets.

Attached: 1552263097229.jpg (950x1351, 662K)

New volume was supposed to came out the previous month, how far does it go?
This one looks interesting is it about revenge too?

Are you my mom?

>This one looks interesting is it about revenge too?
Yes but 3rd party gets it for fem MC who gets constantly brutalized by isekaifags

>starts series with OP powers
>instantly gets a harem of 10/10 girls
>the strongest heroes and monsters of the world can't compare to the MC

DROPPED

So elona shooter the manga?

In most settings elves are smaller than nips

Proper way is to have OP MC become a background force of nature and fill the worldbuilding with struggles and hardships of low-level mooks like OPM and Overlord does.
Weird as fuck they're scandinavian mythical beings people there are literally tallest on Earth except for some Alps village or something.

lizard sex

user, if you go back to their mythological origins elves are closer to what's called a fairy in fantasy than a human. They are called Tolkien elves since Tolkien changed them so much they have basically nothing to do with their mythological origins anymore.

>they
It was just one guy and his assistant hiding in the middle of the woods

For a nip this one is pretty chad

Attached: 1547459699712.png (965x301, 242K)

>tallest on Earth
It depends on time period, one time they were the shortest and native Americans the tallest. During the Viking period Scandinavians were rather tall compared to English men.

>reading Liam's SPESS ADVENTURES
The Sevens author is really fond of harem catfights.

>Edgelord keeps setting Liam up for success

He sure likes to fuck himself

There's far too little lizard sex in isekai.

Attached: dm7_t.png (469x750, 421K)

Sauce?

Shoujo Senki it's objectively the best isekai out there and you actually can't prove me wrong.

Attached: 79e.png (512x400, 226K)

Polar Bear
Nah it doesn't do anything with isekai literally little girl war diaries and nothing else

Attached: WHITE BEAR.jpg (469x212, 19K)

I don't know why exactly, but I get the feeling this is considerably better than an average isekai. Not only its pace seems to be more on point, but the MC actually acts like an old guy would, minus maybe seemingly no lust whatsoever despite being back in a younger body, but it's a minor complain so far. I also feel the narration and paneling are good, though I can't put it precisely into words.

Attached: cover.jpg (1800x2560, 1.13M)

>considerably better
>wasn't updated for like a year until yesterday
Every time

>Nah it doesn't do anything with isekai

And that's precisely why Shoujo Senki is the best isekai. I rest my case.

Attached: thumbs up.png (634x857, 324K)

It's a good novel trips-kun, but it might as well be native isekai because literally nothing about transmigration matters after first few chapters.

that reminds me, I need to finish my loli gunner character playthrough

Lampoon

Or focus on other goals than combat and that skills alone can't solve, or just don't rely on them so much. The girls should have goals in life other than having the MC's children, so in between times trying to get them pregnant, work on helping them with those goals instead.

ANIKI!

Attached: 1543262397605.jpg (950x1351, 711K)

ANIKI>women

>hating overlord
Go back.

Attached: OL.png (1787x203, 122K)

>broken hachiman isekai
>entire school got isekaed
>survival in hostile environment is a main point of the plot
>even the weakest enemy is strong enough to one hit kill
>number of casualties is overwhelming
>mental problems
>rape victims included

Attached: 2981.jpg (495x700, 43K)

Thsi is the slime fucker isekai? what was the name, master of monsters?

Nah, it's not.

Attached: 23613.jpg (700x506, 46K)

>shadman
I don't have a shadman picture appropriate for Yea Forums

Better yet, the hero and the demon becoming Bros in their mutual hatred of the kingdom.

Doesn't the Arifureta guy have like 6 wives or something stupid?

It was fun but it was also really high-paced.
Couldn't go 10 minutes without getting into some action and the entire story spanned over like what, 3-4 days?

What's the optimal number of wives and/or concubines for the regular isekai protagonist?

every living thing

3, if you really have to have a gaggle of women around you, more and your penis will fall off.

1 wife, 2 concubines. Don't want too many wives or they expect too much. But you do want some variety in the pussy.

just sticking your dick in every hole within arms reach.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12 Chapter 349 Odd Reinforcements.png (593x1356, 67K)

Named/main ones probably no more than 4 or 5 depending on the author. There is no reason the MC can't have more concubines or lower as long as he's putting in in the important ones too.

>dog wife
>just mother
that's fucked up

where is this form or the title of this manga series?

that's partially hard to read, who even writes that shit?

I've seen doujins starting just like that

Attached: ANAL TESTOSTERON INJECTIONS.jpg (950x1351, 609K)

flat cat > fat elf

>bunny shota turned out to be reverse trap
KUSOGE

Attached: 1550202242623.jpg (1029x366, 111K)

>neesan killer class
Based

Attached: 1550494613395.png (876x511, 385K)

flat cat + fat elf = heaven on earth

you could use a whole grid
flat cat fat cat flat elf fat elf

>fat flat

Attached: 1561534244365.jpg (800x1130, 120K)

Best flat.

Attached: 1555446450598.png (1129x1596, 1.4M)

Better prepare a strong character, i prefer an rpg with death related abilities and an immortal race in lore

KITAAAAA!

Attached: WHEN IN DOUBT - BUY A SLAVE!.jpg (950x1351, 630K)

congrats, you just wrote the slimeshit isekai 2

He could have picked an extra slave to use too for non-combat purposes.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

>non-combat purposes.
He already has non-combat class himself and is literally swimming in oneesan pussy thanks to being cute japanese manlet.

Okay we're done here this is the one

Attached: 1550710837875.png (290x936, 302K)

>a strong character, i prefer an rpg with death related abilities and an immortal race in lore

Attached: Ainz.jpg (399x396, 33K)

You just have to keep writing, even 500-1000 words every day or 2 is enough.
If you really want to improve then read classic literature and overlord.

Attached: hazure.jpg (1125x1600, 1.04M)

>strong character
I wanted to retort that he's a wimp but then I remembered his fights against Chair and ECDL

Attached: 1563826116660.jpg (720x972, 136K)

Maybe he's swimming in it, but he's still not in it.

Typical dense nip MC maybe he's not thirsty because he was around girls growing up all the time or something.

That's not a good enough excuse. More should be like Michio.

>More should be like Michio.
Not every author has balls to write clams into his work

Attached: 1541506160719.jpg (2350x3174, 1.33M)

>How Heavy Are The Dumbells You Can Lift in Another World

>slave gacha
Isn't there like literally slave gacha isekai?

Attached: 1553746660659.jpg (950x1351, 720K)

He is not that strong tho, TouchMe is stronger. Remember that there's a chance that other players got isekai'd as well, better become stronger in PVP AND PVE so you can be overpowered

>I'm n-not s-strong!
>Beats his hard counter
Yeah sure. Ability and combat mechanics are different in NW and Necromancers are absolutely terrifying for their utility.

>elona shooter
I want a manga version of the absurdity that is Elona

Attached: 1552725274840.png (585x296, 17K)

To be fair, he had a massive advantage against Chair due to knowing her pretty well and having a shitton of broken items from his friends and even then Aura had to bail his ass near the end.

Attached: 1502838143865.jpg (1000x1133, 232K)

>bail
Only because he hesitated at the last moment over sentimentality

Attached: 1544556427495.jpg (1920x3240, 1.62M)

>beats npc
>strong
Players are obviously stronger than npcs and have more options to choose skills from.
Ainz can't beat any top tiers.

And? Personality factors into how strong someone, just like how Shalltear being a fucking retard with no PvP experience made that fight way easier for him.

>Ainz can't beat any top tiers.
Ainz can't beat any top-tiers with Chair skillset that counters Necromancer Summons.
Touch Me would lose to Ainz in NW because he'd be swarmed with high-level undead meat shields with Ainz spamming magic from behind.
Permasummons did not exist in Yggdrasil.

Entire reason Chair fight was difficult for Ainz was her lifesteal lance that counters his main utility power: summons.
Point is he wouldn't hesitate to kill Players.

Attached: 1539567913147.png (1126x1014, 1.29M)

We don't know how Touch Me's move set will change in the NW.
He might solo tens of thousands of undead with one basic skill swing.

Why is this the best isekai and why isn't it being translated?

Attached: Jujutsushi-Wa-Yuusha-Ni-Narenai.jpg (600x881, 148K)

Looks like NTRshit or roastie series.

>Not every author has balls
Just like too many MC.

Nah more accurately it's like a class battle royale in a dungeon

did he deserve it?

Attached: M14.jpg (720x1024, 289K)

Did the book Takahiro did for this series ever receive hd scans?

Attached: 1552158842378.jpg (2152x3142, 823K)

It really is a pretty solid story. I've been reading so much trash it feels like a godsend when we're allowed to see the working of the mind of the protagonist, instead of somehow almost never getting that.
He even has logical thoughts and desires so he comes off as relatable.

>the manga about defiling magical girls is technically isekai
nice

Attached: x21.png (850x1200, 262K)

oh...

Attached: made up backstory.png (740x405, 44K)

What's the title?

If only it wasn't abandoned multiple times

He just didn't know one of his subordinates was embezzling the money of the town. then again, managing the town is his job so...

I can read moon so it doesn't really matter to me.

That said, the latest arc in the raws has been pretty slow.
They can't figure out how to beat a boss monster so they're just dicking around trying to make sugar, cultivate honey, make alcohols, mine some random crystals no one knows what's even for yet, trying to decipher isekai runes and failing at it, etc. That's been going on for like 20 chapters now, and at a pace of one chapter a week, that's pretty fucking long.

He's at least smart in some ways. And is he going to be a god that lost his memories?

Attached: H9.jpg (1000x1422, 372K)

Cat milk or elf milk?

Cat or bunny.

Why not female minotaur milk?

I like the flat cat more so her.

Gap moe

Attached: u7.jpg (969x1400, 783K)

>elf milk
I would pick that. I read one doujinshi where elf milk had extremely good healing properties. Never tried cat milk but it probably tastes like piss

Don't have a name but it was sold at C95 and some other occasions (right one). Never made it onto his melonbooks page or the like.

Attached: D5IvkkYUwAEHWLS.jpg (4096x3393, 1.94M)

If she's not good with high places, just push her to the ground.

I forgot how squishy she is.

Attached: 1532615119494.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Even without explicit nudity this show managed to be extremely lewd. People who made this adaptation did a really good job. I wonder what are they even working on now

It still would have been better with explicit nudity. Who were trying to prevent from seeing it?

Source? Google no help

This show seriously needs a season 2. I also need to buy the manga.

Shikkoku Tsukai No Saikyou Yuusha
Useless faggot get dick cancer

Good shows (especially LN adaptations) almost never get 2nd seasons. Just look at Oda Nobuna or Hataraku Maou sama for example

That's got nothing to do with quality of "show" or source material and everything with it's quantity and popularity.
Novels that sell a lot and have a lot of content tend to get multiple seasons of adaptations to boost sales.

Isekai Maou barely has more content in the novels for 1 more 1cour season you need to have LN volumes AFTER the adaptation so people would buy them.

TNEfags I'm waiting to archive and binge it, is the next chapter the last one or is there more to wait for? I have no idea how long this epilogue is meant to run for or if there's an afterword or whatever.

>Confirmed

Very thanks my new friend

Probably either getting back to her homeworld or being a world famous musician in the otherworld.

>that diablo bulge shot from the back
every fucking time

>"Fifth Commandment: Thou shalt not commit adultery."
Roselle rolling in his grave.

why are isekai so much fucking fun?

>"4th April. I just returned from Countess Wawrinka's masquerade party when I suddenly felt an emptiness in my heart.
>"One woman, one woman, one woman after another. The monotonous and mechanical movements, the indistinguishable smell of perfume, and the warmth from the entanglement of their limbs; all these in exchange for a few seconds of pleasure, followed by endless boredom, disgust, emptiness, and numbness.
>"What pleasure is there in such a life? Is the meaning of life to just do this every single day?
>"I can't go on like this. I have to get out of this sorry state.
Roselle was a miracle of the universe.

Fun things are fun.

Attached: 1531559562726.gif (112x112, 128K)

I don't know but keep reading maybe one day we will find out.

Attached: 1423093332147.jpg (570x558, 260K)

Attached: 1568234452679.png (1169x900, 1.09M)

PEAK

Attached: [Asakura] Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - 12 [720p][17E992DE]-0004.jpg (377x720, 149K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - 05 [1080p]-0008.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Cunning bunny

Attached: 1544915911920.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - 08 [1080p]-0004.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I want to pound her bunny!

because this world is boring

>brings booze to drink alone with a man in his room
I mean

Poor Bernadette. If she ever finds out about this she would rather wish Roselle to remain dead.

Only if you are strong enough.

Attached: 1553209188470.png (917x1356, 1.03M)

Roselle is not dead.

What manga is this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - 05 [1080p]-0002.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

The studio is doing bookworms adaptation, and they have barely made any anime in the past decade. There's not much overlap in the cast behind though. I think Isekai Maou definitely got one of the better productions we've seen from the isekai anime of recent years though.

Should also be obvious but another reason it felt so lewd was because it was lewd as fuck. Mixing DFC and cowtits in a 3P is a god send, especially when they're both lovable dorks.

Attached: 1531436516739.webm (852x480, 381K)

There's definitely enough, even after. S2 would cover the church arc (4-6), and honestly would cover what I would assume most people think are the best volumes since it's peak Diablo dicking around.

Sylvie is best girl

Attached: D9EDD6B7-6983-4664-9451-C0B6D59ABAF2.gif (600x338, 1.45M)

I'm going to stick my dick in crazy

Attached: 1549018430677.png (1280x720, 468K)

>plumpest butt against his dick
Lewd.

Attached: 1565390083774.jpg (1394x2000, 869K)

>t. Retard
You have literally no idea of how much content there is if you think there is only enough for one cour. There’s easily enough for three more cours currently. Also by the time three cours are finished there will likely be enough content for an additional cour.

Attached: 0749841D-A4E2-4C3D-AD76-1018E5AB05DE.jpg (1453x2048, 331K)

IDK user those novels are pretty damn short

>Dad is a hero, mother is a spirit and im a reincarnator new chapter out
>Uncle's fiancee is pretty worked up when meeting her brother-in law
>Uncle's fiancee gets judged by a goddess when writing on marriage pledge
>Novel isn't available to read

Anyone knows if this is some NTR shit? Can't wait a month just to know if she's being a whore.

>trying to economically compete with someone that can literally shit out infinite money
Man, I kinda feel bad for the pirates.

The woman slept with half the town, the uncle doesn't know, the only silver lining about the whole situation is that the kid is 100% his.

Some stoning is in order

Does it state why she did that? Like was she a prostitute or something?

I love stories like this

But half the town is guilty.

The woman is a gold-digging slut.

Shera jerked him off while washing him in LN 4.

user thanks for the reply, is there a site where i can read this series? NU has like 5 chapters only.

Man, and he just had gotten out of a marriage with that female jabba the hutt. that guy can't really catch a break

>Mob not getting any updates for nearly two weeks
>again
AAAAAAAAAH JUST FUCKING DROP IT ALREADY

The manga or the webnovel? I read until starting Vol 6 with google translate and kinda enjoyed.

Still mad he dropped his 4th wife/reincarnated niece for a beta npc

>cute, genki, fat elf princess makes you her King.

>Loves her slender cat friend just as much as you.

Shera reminds me of Lala.

WN.

diagrams?

>diagrams namek

Attached: 1559561501081.jpg (950x1364, 377K)

>4th
Who is the third?

Came to say no because Michio is per >not isekai'd into some shitty situation.
>isekai'd anonymously with cover as mob when he's actually got bonus points, hacks, and hero benefits/status shit like gets a holy sword
>not obligated to be hero
>don't have to deal with saving the kingdom/world, fighting, being a slime/monster, stupid missions, familial obligations, royal obligations, unsavory bitches, bitches with rape charges, etc
>has the benefit of game-like system, knowledge to abuse flaws, and his own cheats/bonuses
>first slave actually turns out to be top tier (loyal) bitch
>builds a harem with dwarf, cat-bitch, elf, etcetc
>actually fucks his harem
>takes it easy leveling up, massing power/fortune/harem, and fucking his bitches while enjoying life

Attached: chairman prison school thinking question.jpg (525x503, 58K)

Shrine twin princess from neighbour country that he destroyed when they kidnapped Libia

Was pretty kino, there was an AI that said "this man would destroy the country" which is why they did that shit to stop him but they realised it was a trap from the AI and "making him angry" was the trigger for it

So, the humans pretended to surrender to Shedy, only to attack her from behind. They are truly the lowest form of trash.

Well, it's been established that humans are shit in that universe so it's not really all that surprising.

>humans are shit in that universe
>in that universe

humans are shit in this universe too, like you wouldn't "attack" her from behind yourself.

And aware enough that she wants it.

I wish more isekai MC were like him when not in the middle of saving the world.

Did LN overtake WN already?

I don't think the LN has the elf yet.

Attached: imeikyu9_shoei.jpg (1447x2094, 837K)

Why i'm enjoying this trash...

Attached: 027.jpg (703x999, 132K)

>pit covered with a strap
Wasted art potential.
Them airsacks though.

>...

Attached: 1564820956170.jpg (1676x943, 723K)

Oh so that one time that Klein dreamed of the mountain he likely was looking at a sequence 1 of Fool pathway

>posting 3d unironically
Leave.

Spot the bullied kid in a family of deities.

Attached: 1542723421563.jpg (950x1351, 690K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g_zA-R_-jhc

>NO CARRIER#$%!%$@

Attached: 1554642161668.jpg (950x1351, 682K)

You'll have to show her.

Attached: 1559263827638.jpg (1080x1598, 223K)

If we ever get an anime, following the LN art wouldn't be that bad either. I just want the manga content too.

Attached: tumblr_o8qg1iPuOl1vxxeujo1_raw.jpg (1191x1684, 1.06M)

The author had to come up with some excuse for Satou not having sex with her, and it just happened to be not desperate like everyone else that it made her seem like she wasn't interested. Without the massive breasts like some others, she just wasn't his first choice either.

>The author had to come up with some excuse for Satou not having sex with
anybody but the whores

Attached: 1538846766799.png (1125x1600, 670K)

Dunno. I'm still catching up on the WN, but it feels like the WN is still ahead.

Can't look at cat without thinking fish.

There's that one isekai about that healer who fucks hookers.

And when he wants to marry Aze, he still at least tries to have sex with the whores.

>Satou and Liza visit lizard kingdom where lizard people worship dragon's as gods
>General from said Kingdom thinks Liza is a beauty among Lizard race and wants to mate with her
>Satou is ok with this
>Liza says only men stronger than her are qualified to mate her
>Liza believes Satou is the definition of strong

I believe there was a side chapter where he appeared when she was training and she was flustered but she still doesn't think she could be a partner because of the "can't make babies unless you're from the same race".

From his main Harem Liza is the only one he doesn't really have a reason for not fucking her besides she not asking him because of the race thing, she's the oldest of them and has a fit body, if he somehow becomes a god and can impregnate anything, LIza should be one of the first IMHO.

If she had Nana's breasts, I think he would have tried early. The only possible thing that might make him hesitate then would be the slave status. It still would have been blocked some other way like Nana never being fucked. I really want the author to continue the WN and start having Satou impregnate his harem.

Wish it just stuck to adventures of him and his two wives.

What about 3 isekai'd mcs who can all shit out infinite resources like gold, ruby and diamond? what happens?

The economy fucking implodes as things like gold and shiny rocks lose value and another currency has to be found.

They'd get robbed and killed way before they saturated anything over a town-sized economy.

I have no attachment to the new tarot club member. When do I start to like her? She's like Emlyn without the gap.

>New LN chapter of Otome Michael Jackson

Attached: 私は悪役令嬢なんかじゃないっ闇使いだからって必ずしも悪役だと思うな� (1511x2219, 793K)

Nope. That would be isekai smartfone, Satoo, Dual!!! , etc etc etc.

You literally just met her, so yeah, you won't have a attachment to her, given that we're in the pirate arc there's gonna be more of her now that she's busy being confused as fuck.

>MJ
Demon Slayer got an isekai?

No, it's about a nigger becoming white

Man, everyone sure is nice to her now that she's white. Is that the real key to solving racism? Just be white?

>mfw this chapter

Attached: 1563891975072.png (894x508, 517K)

Cattleya is basically female Alger with mother complex.

JUST SAYING, i am rewritten this for La Pucelle purpose.

Actually i don´t even read the manga so is all invented

Attached: la pucelle chart 06.jpg (1302x2663, 638K)

That's hot.

>Fiance talk
Is there a contender? I believe Levy is the only one that's been interested in her but i don't believe it has been in a romantic way. Edgar neither, the only one who has been concerned is Liam and Gerard, Liam to the point of decking his father.

Either we get some Bertia vibes with siblings liking each other or Gerard goes full human mode which i believe is the preferred ending.

Imagine being Gerard and watching Claudia getting fucked

All thanks to our selfless savior The Guide. So benevolent and selfless that he doesn't even have a real name, and probably will never have one even when he keels over from overworking for Liam.

What the fuck is this shit?

Attached: 1567484179986.jpg (1621x912, 641K)

I wish we get more people from other kingdom
right now it's just
>beckland
>pirates
>sun

Sun is cute leave him alone.

I am looking forward to LOTM going to shit before it finishes and you faggots stopping to talk about it here. Just like RTW and TNE.

This time it will be different I'm sure of it.

Something that doesn't look at all relevant.

Attached: 009.jpg (969x1400, 306K)

It’s fotm, user. If lotm goes to shit then something else would be fotm.

>klein is level 4
>the club is 10/22
well we're half way there

Attached: sequence.png (226x505, 8K)

DAHLIN MAKE ME HAPPY LALALA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23_22_[07_13_ (1280x720, 1.03M)

To make someone happy you first need to be happy by yourself

Attached: 1553433028544.png (1114x1600, 772K)

Farmerbro won the isekai lotto.
>built massive harem of dozens of girls without ever leaving home
>created alliance with the worlds most powerful political leaders and calamity tier monsters by also staying at home (and fucking their daughters)
>built a super comfy village, and has access to all the best food and booze from both the old world and the new

Seriously, he fucked the dragon kings daughter and granddaughter, and now they deliver groceries for him. Has any MC ever won this hard before?

Attached: 22521v3.jpg (1804x2560, 1.07M)

>When do I start to like her?
Never. Several members of her crew are interesting though.

>>granddaughter
What? Which one is that? He fucked the daughter of the demon king and the daughter of the human mayor/political aid of the demon king.

The best part is
>Everyone is ok with him having said Harem

I wish he stopped looking for other males for the village and just make some magic/food that would let him keep going and stop bitching about fucking too much.

lasti is the grand daughter of the dragon king (and daughter of the first dragon he met, his drinking buddy).

Hakuren is the daughter of the dragon king, and is Lasti's aunt. She attacked the village out of jealousy that her Niece found a good mate before she did. The farmer beat her up, tore off her wings, and eventually impregnated her.

As for the demon kings daughter, she didnt actually fuck the farmer yet, but she wants to. She is one of the few remaining virgins in the series. Beezel is the heavenly general (administrator) who's daughter moved to the vilalge. She is the only demon girl the MC fucked so far.

He also won't fuck anyone udner 15. When the nearby beastman village sent over the dozen fluffy tailed lolis, they all wanted to fuck him but he only allowed the 15 year (daughter of the beastman chief) into his room. The rest he wont fuck until they are a bit older. he won't even fuck his vampire wife when she is in loli form.

Thanks, i've only read the manga and until now only the angel and vampire waifu have been impregnated (which is honestly absurd since he's been having orgies every night for at least 2 years now).

And i don't remember him fucking Hakuren (maybe he did once but since the attack he treats her like a nuisance) and even less impregnating her. Is that from the novel?

How many girls has he impregnated so far and does he eventually get other males or does he keep his Harem for himself?

death march OP is luckier, both his elf and his cat girl are lolis
and he gets a loli dog girl too as a bonus
and a loli christmas cake

Attached: file.png (700x314, 474K)

All of those, and he chooses to only fuck prostitutes.

>In the latest wn it's been about 2 years since he got isekai'd
>Comments how Arisa already looks like a middle schooler

I believe eventually only Mia will stay as a loli since she's 111 Years old IIRC and everyone else will grow up. Also he banned Lulu from taking baths together since he's already lusting for her with her C cups from "breast exercise". Only her age is stopping him.

Tama and Pochi aren't for lewds.

gambatte, user.
Even if it's not what you want, at least your trying.

As far as my report to the minotaur goes, I wrote for 2 hours straight, at what I thought was a constant marathon pace.
But looking at word count, it turned out to only be about 1900 words.
What the fuck.

Attached: 1461802422416.png (1102x1600, 841K)

nothing lewd about bathing your dog/cat loli with your tongue user
thats how nature intended for then to bathe

fuckin lol, user

Attached: 1402605095188.png (500x375, 157K)

>Implying Tama won't be a fit tomboy goddess when she grows up
>Implying Pochi won't be a cowtits oneesan goddess when she grows up

They're growing user, they are aware enough of Satou that want to marry him and are included in the "100 girls impregnation" mission from Aze.

Was Liza ever banned from bathing with him? I think Arisa still could, and she is older than Lulu and even more openly lusts for him.

Impregnated:
>Loo
>Tier
>Ria, Rize, Rafa
>Ann
>Hakuren

Sleeping with:
>All other high elves
>All other oni maids
>Flora
>Sena
>Frau
>Rasuti
>Gran Maria, Kuudel, Corone (angels of the apocalypse)

Abstaining:
>devil girls (Bulga & Stifano) they are servants of lasti, and lasti is fuckign the MC so they don't get invovled
>Some of the beastgirls (too young)
>Ya and other mountain elves (ya has first dibs over other dark elves, and is too nervous to offer herself up to him)
>Civil servant girls (elves wont let them in the bedroom for some reason)
>lamia (not compatible and possibly Yuri)
>harpies (they were not interested)
>centaurs (not compatible, but the head centaur girl offered him a titty fuck)
>Succubus (too lewd. Farmerbro gets nervous around them because they are too sexual, and somehow after fucking 50+ other monstergirls the succubus are too intimidating)
>second wave of angels (too new, but any time now. He mentioned the new pair of angel identical twins were a fantasy of his)

On one hand, user, I'm impressed by your dedication to isekai to remember all these details and regurgitating them on command for the simple request of an user.
On the other hand, what the fuck.

Attached: 1493078574658.gif (500x333, 2.74M)

copy pasta, and I just added some comments to characters that are semi-new from manga perspective,

>She attacked the village out of jealousy that her Niece found a good mate before she did.
I still get a good laugh out of this.

No, but mostly because IIRC Liza almost always ends up bathing both Tama and Pochi, since Mia is always pestering him to bathe her, they followed her and started the whole bathing together thing.

Arisa is always lusting for him and he forbid her from doing anything lewd in the bath with the punishment of not doing it anymore so she's pretty mild. She stills peeks a lot, specially underwater.

Lulu got mad when she got banned and he never told her why, she had just woke up and started changing without realising Satou was there and he noticed she was a size larger than before and was happy about it but since he started lewding her and she was still 15 or barely 16 at the time, he decided to ban her fearing he might just not control himself and fuck her Not that she wouldn't mind either.
In the main Harem, Lulu is his ideal girl and tends to be more affectionate with her to the point the other members realise that and get mad at him.

You even have a copypasta saved and good to go
sagusa, user!

Attached: h4bcgbI.png (501x377, 71K)

Im the user that asked and honestly thanks, just checked and this has 500+ WN chapters and still continuing, is this info from the translated (up until 200ish) or from the whole thing?
I kinda want to know about the not compatible thing in not being able to father a child or that he can't actually insert his dick.

I wish we had more bathing scenes in the WN, as well as the manga. I'd have liked at least one with Satou and Liza alone next to each other talking.

I hate how he can turn off his excitement, i would've loved a chapter where he got a hard on from either Lulu or Nana and the girls would get mad/curious at him, but it's probably too lewd for the WN.

Yeah but
>Demi-humans
If you fuck demi-humans then you're degenerate when I get isekai'd my first order of business will be genociding all demihumans.

I can't believe Shee (Slime) is fucking DEAD

Attached: 003.jpg (950x1351, 731K)

I don't think that should be too lewd for it, depending on how it's mentioned. Even with all his skills, he doesn't need one to stop that from happening. There's just so much wasted potential in Death March.

Every demi-human you are fucking in that world means one less that can have children.

Hakuren may have been late to the party, but she was the first to get pregnant.The gods seems to manipulating things here a bit, as only the highest ranking members of each race get pregnant from the farmerbro.

Lasti is the most powerful vampire (aside from the orignal vampire) Her having the kid created ties to the holy empire, as the original vampire is secretly the head of the worlds religion. The vampire ancestor treats this child as his grandson.

Tier is the most powerful angel and a commander of an angelic host. Her daughter will eventually rule all angels, most likely.

hakuren was the daughter of the dragon king, and the child will be the future dragon king. When hakurens son was born the dark dragon ruler arrived with his daughter, and it seems they ended their thousand year war wit hthe dragon king. The dark dragon loli chose hakurens son as her mate the day he was born. Also there is a love triangle for the son already, as the recently reincarated hero king is a loli who declared the dark dragon loli as her rival, and they both sort of agreed to share the son when he grows up.

Ria is the head of the high elves, but a few other elves got pregnant to help repopulate their race. Her child will rule all elves one day

Ann was the head of the oni maids. That kid will be an oni lord or something.

tl;dr

Farmerbro is fathering the heads of every future kingdom. Not everyone can get pregnant from him because all of his sons seem destined to be kings, it seems. He has one daughter as angels can only give birth to females as they are an all female race.

Attached: cropped-V5-0.png (1300x936, 1.38M)

Just even a mention of it would at least show the girls have their own desires and wants for affections.

Attached: 1517300337062.jpg (1080x1598, 431K)

Seems like he is getting build up as the prototypical All-Father of the setting.

The club won't have 22 members

Some of them have to be doing what they can about those desires in private alone, or in Arisa's case less private.

It got licensed a while back, the fifth volume of the licensed version comes out on the 24th. Plus Champions Scans or whatever the fuck they call themselves are total fucking drama queens in it for the ad revenue so not surprised they can't get anything out with their constant shitshow going on.

It just so happens all the most important people of the world were drawn to his village.

When the gods offered him the isekai treatment, they implied they were looking for a great warrior who could end the worlds suffering and vanquish evil. When he asked if being a farmer was ok, the gods had a short meeting and agreed they could make things work out wih him as a farmer.

Without trying, he accidentally defeated the lich king/death knight that was raising an army of undead, and also vanquished the dark god before it could revive (which got reincarnated as his cat). He also recovered the hero sword that was destined to slay the demonlord (but he destroyed this sword because at this point he was already drinking buddies with the demon lord).

Even the human villagers that moved to his project second village were all affected by crazy destiny. They took a random sampling of 20 peasants from the slums, 10 male , 10 female to send to his village:
>one turned out to be a noble from a corrupt noble house
>One was the daughter of a king from a neighboring country
>one was the descendant of a legendary thief and was being hunted by a group seeking a legendary treasure
>one of them had a holy sword embedded in their spirit, and was being hunted by a cult
>another girl was so beautiful after she was cleaned up that a powerful noble began stalking her, and he had to be dealt with
>one was half-fairy, anotehr was half-beastman
>one had dragon scales hidden under their clothing
>one had a mysterious pattern on their chest that was yet to be explained

All but one of the random 20 people selected to migrate to the hobby village could have been protagonists in their own series. The entire world is rigged in farmerbros favor.

Is he doing it with Hakuren in the manga currently? I just wish it was less ambiguous with this.

seething EOP

They say it takes a man to know how to pleasure a man. Imagine the things Trissy can do. I can understand why the prince was addicted to pouding her.

At this point he is probably already fucking her yea. Both the manga and novel keep things extremely vague when written from his POV. The theme is that farmerbro is oblivious to all that is going on around him. He is reshaping the world and doesn't know it. There will be a chapter of him making a new recipe or playing catch with the dogs, while the POV chapters show what other characters see, and they see what is really going on.

Virtually all the sex is "off camera", as are some major events because it is from his innocent POV. In the novel every second paragraph from his perspective starts with "Oh by the way..."

>"Oh by the way, hakuren is pregnant. Everybody was surprised".

Its a deliberate asspull, stuff happen out of nowhere, but then there will be a POV flashback chapter that explains things. it is meant to read liek a farmers diary, and in his mind he is not leadign a very exciting life. But then you read a POV chapter:

shmtranslations.com/2019/03/07/chapter-165-obrien/

That is the POV chapter of a guy who can sense power levels as he visits the village. he is one of the escorts bringing the new settlers to the village. he is not a recurring character, but its a good example of what the village looks like to a normal person.

God I wish I was Diablo and get raped by this bitches!!!!

Attached: Isekai Maō to Shōkan Shōjo no Dorei Majutsu 24.png (853x480, 567K)

Well fuck me.

Danitz connects in chapter 694
Colin connects in chapter 898
Leonard connects in chapter 944 and joins as Mr. Star in chapter 951
Xio joins as Mrs. Judgement in chapter 956

I would be amazed if Azik, Tris(sy), Sharon, Will, Zoroaster (Leonard's parasite), and Frank (Cattleya's first mate) do not at least connect to the fog eventually.

Raws are in volume 5, author plans on 8.

Damn i really hated the end to this shit. Not even a unique take, I just really really hated how badly the author shat on the fanbase.

That looks like one comfortable blanket.

>Trissy
Is he just going to ignore all the innocent people that she killed?

Just anything at this point would be an improvement.

Attached: 1528601931352.png (1080x1598, 1.23M)

Yeah probably. He's been loosely cooperating with Trissy since early Book 4 to investigate the shit that went down in Book 2's epilogue and he hasn't really cared about it yet.

A lewder sequel/spinoff is badly needed.

The worst part is how much some of those girls love and sacrificed for him and he doesn't really acknowledge it.
>Zena got close to death around 3 times even fighting a monster army just to meet him again
>Arisa even though lusts for him, actually loves him the most and almost sacrificed herself just for him to escape (when she didn't knew how OP he was)
>Actual childhood friend that reincarnated, fulfilled her mission and decided to stay when the god told her he wasn't in her world anymore, cryosleeping for about 1400 years

But no, he wants to dick the High elf only, even when the High elf told him to impregnate 100 women and told plan to Arisa which she told every other girl and they were fine with it.

If he doesn't end up impregnating all his girls there will be riots, or at least boycott the author.

I hope it's simply a case of letting a small fish go to get a bigger one.

When you put it this way I hate satoo now.

Don't forget the local girls that are giving up years of their lives just for him. And he is just completely flippant about it. Can't treat people the same as in Japan when the new world doesn't have all the nice luxuries Earth does.

Attached: 1521108545495.png (533x789, 311K)

Klein's not like, a murderhobo or anything. He avoids killing people who aren't bad people but he doesn't just kill people who are bad people because they're bad people.

that's the problem most of those is beckland, pirates, and silver city again only ones with unclear location right now is Azik

I can't see him impregnating them all before the main WN ends, and a chapter epilogue just isn't enough. Impregnation should have been the middle of the story.

Attached: 154356.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Sadly it will probably end up like the Slime WN, becoming a God and all the girls still looking to get dicked but it will just fade out.

If we see a timeskip it could be about impregnation but apparently the newest vol (17 i believe) is the last one so yeah, he'll probably become a god, meet god loli wife from all the other timelines and she becomes a part of his harem.

It's what I expect now, but not what I hope for. Arifureta does one thing right, the main story shouldn't be the end.

I don't know if you've looked at the map but everything outside of Loen, Intis, Feysac, and Feynapotter pretty much doesn't matter or is a colony of Loen or Intis.

>Impregnation should have been the middle of the story.
Why? I feel like I'm the only person in these threads that literally gives no fuck about when he fucks them. DM is such a comfy series with such comfy and cutesy art that even with Karina's demonic breasts it's not all that boner inducing at least compared to isekai where semon demons are designed to arouse reader lust. So yeah there's where I'm coming from, I legit don't understand you guys but am curious. Do the girls really make you guys hard or is there some kinda story reason behind why you're so adamant on this unlike the other isekai which usually just fadeaways their sex or leaves it for the epilogue?

Don't you want relationship progress? Things have been frozen the way they were for too long. At least that is my problem with it.

Attached: DM v 14 004.png (1055x1600, 2.78M)

Not the user that you replied to but in my case i believe impregnation, i mean, putting a baby on a woman is one of the maximum expression of love. If the woman wishes too, Death March is indeed comfy but the amount of girls and all of them loving Satou the MC make me want to see their feelings being reciprocated.

The impregnation part is mostly because Aze, the one Satou is in love with, gives him a mission of making 100 children with different women that willingly want him and honestly, there are a lot that would be ok with him, he is Op as fuck, has stupids amounts of money and good political position, even the girls that love him are ok with him having 100 children but he's the only one against it, which infuriates me, making me want this outcome above all else, author is still too much of a pussy to pull it though.

There's been too much focus on demon lords and trials by gods and not enough relationship progress.

michio is paranoid all the time though

>Don't you want relationship progress?
Don't really care to be honest, not for DM. That said, relationship progress does not necessitate sex either.
>Things have been frozen the way they were for too long. At least that is my problem with it.
I see, well I may be wrong here but the way I see it, Satou is deliberately freezing the relationships at this point. This might sound optimistic but when Aze made the deal with the 100 wives thing, I'm pretty sure Satou intends to include all the girls eventually assuming they consent. What I think he wants right now though, is to retain this comfy adventure where he can treat the girls like his daughterus/little sisters/sisters/onee-sans/friends/partners in crime/students/etc etc. He doesn't want to take that next step yet, and I don't think it's because he doesn't find them attractive or is afraid of the consequences, but rather he just really enjoys the current vibe. This is coupled with what points out, that there's shit to deal with and Satou is a safe player kinda guy, having kids is basically just going up ramp up his responsibilities and further extend his safety net thinner. Also once a girl has a kid, the relationship changes immensely, because you can't really go from mom back to that teenage sweetheart and such ya know? Basically for these kinds of steps, it's very hard and possibly impossible to rewind back, so each stage is precious to Satou.

You gotta remember he died overworking, and his entire purpose of this current life is to relax. Having kids, is not relaxing. It's far more stressful than not having kids. It might be more enjoyable, more lovable, etc etc one can argue that but that's all subjective. What is fact, is having kids puts a burden not just materially and physically, but also mentally and spiritually. Having kids also makes it a lot harder to pick up more girls, cause ya know it's a world of a difference of having a harem and having a baseball team of your children.

THAT IS BULLSHIT

that panel was unexpected.

Attached: huggies.png (876x1611, 1.22M)

i dont remember who made maou isekai, but they put a lot of SOUL in it

Attached: 1536373087659.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

>Not the user that you replied to but in my case i believe impregnation, i mean, putting a baby on a woman is one of the maximum expression of love
I agree, but I also think it's one of those things where you can't turn back from once you commit to it. That goes counter current to his wishes of a comfy adventure and murder hoboing at the moment.

Like, once he fucks even one of the girls, his relationship with all of his harem changes, it's not something he can force back. He's not emotionally ready to leave this comfyness, to leave the Bachelor status so to speak, though he was really tempted by Aze. But his previous idea was only Aze, a girl who he had real chemistry with and where he previously had planned to just raise his band of daughterus and then have them graduate from his care so to speak. But now it's not like that, now he genuinely understands and doesn't have any hope that they won't pick him as their man. This means he has to be willing to give up this stage of his life once he does the deed.

And you gotta remember, the plan is for him to ascend as a god presumably with the girls, or even if not he will surely make them immortal one way or another and spend eternity with all of them. There's a whole lot of time to fuck user, but there won't ever be this stage of his life ever again once he moves on.

That's a good text user, unironically, but remember the concept of love is flawed in the fantasy world of DM, they see relationships as means to have offspring, heck this is the reason Satou decided to try to become a god, because Aze wouldn't be in a relationship with him if she couldn't have his child.

Yes and that's why Satou has a hard time as well. He doesn't really want to accept their values on love, cause it rubs against his values on love the wrong way. But he's obviously not gonna outright go against it, so he delays it, since he's not exactly the dominant type but rather the gentle onii-san.

Once again, he will definitely fuck them. At least I think so. It's just that he wants to prepare, make sure everything is safe and sound, all loose ends are tied up, and of course letting the younger of the girls grow up cause ya know he's not really into loli bodies as far as I remember. I'm pretty sure he's a titty monster guy, but if he fucks the mature girls in his harem then how does he answer to the lolis? See once again he can't commit half baked. And ya know speaking as someone who also likes mature and don't find lolis arousing in any fashion and only see them as daughterus, not that I have anything against people who lust over lolis, I can see where he'd be coming from ya know? It's unfair to force him to fuck girls at a stage that he's not comfortable with, but since he wants to be fair to Arisa and the others, then waiting is the option to take.

And for Pochi and Tama, I'm sure Satou is still in question whether they truly feel for him as a man, since they are kinda really immature and just see him like a dad or big brother at this point. Like they imitate the other girls sure, but they aren't exactly trying to jump his bones at every chance like Arisa does or have monologues of lust ya know? At least up to the point where I read, I stopped right when they entered the rat nation cause I wanna binge a dozen volumes at once so don't spoil me if I'm incorrect.

I do respect what you guys wanna see though, and I'm glad I can see where you're all coming from. Cause you guys have been really adamant about it through these years, and at first I just ignored it but man you guys have passion. So I hope you continue to enjoy DM.

> even have a copypasta saved
If you throw a few of those names into a 3rd party archive's search together I'm sure the pasta will come up.

Oh and one last thing I forgot to mention. Weddings. I feel that Satou is a traditional nip type where if he is gonna put a baby in a girl, he is gonna marry her, and if he's gonna marry her, he will probably not fuck her before marriage cause ya know he wants to make things more special. And weddings? Those are a lot of work. Now imagine he has to plan all these weddings. How's he gonna do it? One at a time? All at once? What about the opinions of the girls? See what I'm getting at? It's a lot of stress on what should be his comfy no thinking all relaxing adventures. If DM does cover marriage/bumping for kids, I'm sure the weddings alone will be a damn fucking volume themselves.

In fact, since he needs 100 wives, chances are there won't be any fucking or marriages until those slots are all filled first.

If he was going along with that plan, it's more likely he would just pay prostitutes a lot of money to have his children too.

No, he wouldn't. You guys take the prostitute meme too far, he clearly uses it to relieve his lust, nothing more. He's professional about it, at most pillow talk with the girls, but he doesn't treat them all that much better than he would random acquaintances he helps out. He doesn't place them in his heart, at least so far.

Now whether or not he would eventually take some of his favorite whores in, that's a different story and I make no guarantees there. But the entire point of him going to whores, was so that he could have sex without strings attached. Having them as wives just to be baby makers and then treat them as second class compared to his main harem is not something that would sit well with Satou, and you shouldn't just make accusations against him like that cause as we all know, if you spew a lie enough times people will believe it.

>mother cucked your father
>that's why imouto isn't blood related
>also she hates you and dad for betraying (?) mom but living happily with her biological father
>childhood friend cucked you with some chad
>this chad is actually a son of your mother's new husband
>your new mother in isekai got raped and killed by some thugs
>friendly neighborhood oneesan too
>ah shit here we go again

Attached: x28.jpg (950x1343, 831K)

Pretty sure with his status and reputation, Satou could get lines of girls just to marry and bear his children. And then there is the company.

Attached: 1519419006290.png (701x1038, 443K)

Actually when was the last time he visited a prostitute? I haven't read the it in a while but I think it was the one that gave him a recipe for pickles or some.

Or with the way he acts, he'd use magic to make some.

There seems to be events that happen without being mentioned until later or not at all, so it's possible he still tries. I remember at last one during the trials where Arisa knew what he had in mind when thinking of visiting one city, and seemed to feel too guilty to go through with it.

Uh as I pointed out, I stopped reading since the rat nation, but up until that point, it's like you said. The girl with the pickles. So yeah, after he got with Aze, at least as far as I read up to he already stopped fucking whores cause ya know he wanted to show his sincerity to Aze. If he didn't fuck since then, then it shows just how far he's controlling his lust just to be sincere and therefore it'd be wrong to think he'd just take random girls he's fucked willy nilly.

But hey I'm not up to date, nor do I wanna be spoiled, so discuss that in spoilers with the other DM readers.

Attached: 1532015620643.webm (886x910, 319K)

Attached: 1535649422068.jpg (1488x1418, 325K)

Source ?

Nigga seriously?

Source ?

Yes

False Isekai Enthusiast, Get Ye Gone

Thanks user

*lampoons at retard*

How much do they weigh?

The one I hate the most, trowing away the girls around him for prostitutes, he probably got aids by now

Attached: 1560688116937.jpg (600x800, 88K)

Like everything else, he had skills and magic to prevent that.

God she needs to be impregnated so badly

>all these OP MC's and harem
Trash all of it. Dear god why is it so hard to find Isekai that aren't the author masturbation fantasy?

Attached: 1533265687775.png (540x540, 374K)

Everything is a masterbation fantasy to someone.

butt stuff

Rem doesn't have a jealous streak IIRC

no, anime girls are shit

Because of the market. People want shit fast, and they want it regularly.
That means quick updates with no time to think about developments, and you gotta do that consistently.

She actually does but she internalizes it all. When Shera got married to Diablo she was wondering where that left her. When he asked her to give the ring back so he could replace it with one from a different pair she cut him off before he could explain himself and became all despondent.

I need yanderes.

It's always shortlived though. Diablo seriously needs to just dick her once so she stops doubting his feelings since she's probably more dense than he is.