Your favorite anime is shit compared to End of Evangelion

Your favorite anime is shit compared to End of Evangelion

Attached: the-end-of-evangelion-full-watch-neon-genesis-evangelion-the-end-of-evangelion-Ee4f4b2ac02d0bda2ef05 (1280x720, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPEcp2zla3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EoE was dumb, the series ending was better

Madoka Surpassed Evangelion a long time ago grandpa. Move on already,

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPEcp2zla3o

Attached: 0456FEAD-59C8-4C00-9ECD-C49E9735F8FF.jpg (661x599, 96K)

That’s true.

I forgot.

The movie ending would have been better without the retarded scene of strangulation with apocalyptic background.

Attached: xcjU6x6.jpg (1645x2287, 591K)

My favourite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion

Checkmate EoEtards

Hideaki Anno (see pic related)
>This is really good, Kyubey. Be it getting rid of lip-synching, or working it as a character, doing it so thoroughly makes me feel great. And the symbolization of the witches is also skillfully done. The music is also good. My urge is to own the three BGM tracks like the "salesman's theme" which I love, got me to buy Vol. 2 of the Blu-Ray. Ep. 10 was good too. The way HomuHomu was depicted was good. I think in terms of the released form of anime works, going for a movie series instead of another TV series is a good way to establish it even further. I have high expectations of it.
>Mamoru Oshii (Japan Media Arts Festival judge):
Madoka is the first "god-tier" anime since Evangelion.
>Yutaka Yamamoto:
Stop Cancelling Our Anime! There’s no need for “self-estraint” with anime. There is no need to cancel Madoka. Now of all times, Madoka must keep crying out the truth of humanity.
>Kazuo Koike(Lone Wolf and Cub & Crying Freeman):
There were many times I felt my heart rending when I watched Madoka Magica. I think it is a great thing to create such touching work. Gen Urobuchi, I could not have such ideas. I admit defeat.
>Shunji Suzuki:
Madoka might beat Eva, if it hasn't yet. It's not good for relics of the past to stay at the top forever.
>Ryusuke Hikawa (Japan Media Arts Festival judge):
For the past decades I've wondered, "Why can't anybody make an anime with as much impact as Gundam using the power of the moe anime genre?" Madoka Magica made this wish come true.
>Hitoshi Sakoh:
The pairing of Madoka and Homura is just the best! My favorite anime of ever.
>Rena Matsui:
It was a most heartfelt joy to watch scenes like the ED of ep. 10 or when Kyubey gave a speech.

Attached: 2813DA52-7C11-44E0-B9AB-9520640DE3E7.jpg (1505x753, 136K)

That’s the only reason people care about it besides the suffering girls.

I’ll agree. The suffering girls hard carried Evangelion. Without them the story isn’t all that great to be honest.

But End of Evangelion is my favorite anime.

(when I was 13)

This scene is just memed and parodied, not what it make the movie great.
After a lot of optimistic scenes you finally get that non-sensical bullshit with no context instead of some kino last scene like pic related saying farewell or some shit like that.

Attached: 1551747901224.png (853x480, 470K)

Realistically I’d have liked Eva more of the music wasn’t stolen from other works and the symbolism in the anime actually meant something more than just being stylish. I guess the girls are at least cute though and they’re suffering so it’s easy to think that even somebody like me would even have a chance with them. That’s why I like Evangelion but then again it could be better. Imagine if it actually had a good story?

>Evangelion could be fully understand and appreciated by teenagers and preteens.
Thank you Yea Forums for again living on another reality, like the ones who said this Anime is popular when no one talk about it IRL.

The symbolism actually mean something, it's just not relevant for the message of the plot but there is still occult references like Kaworu being a Christic figure or Shinji becoming the Demiurge.

The thing about Eva is it’s not actually that deep though. I promise you it’s really not. It’s all just spectacle really and even the characters aren’t really that deep because they shout their emotions out loud to the audience like they’re children essentially holding your hand and blatantly telling you how they feel. Meanwhile you’ll be sitting there thinking it’s deep because you’re distracted by words like “angels” and crosses everywhere. That’s why when I meet fans of Eva I always recommend them to a show like Madoka so they can see what a true deep and meaningful anime really is. The character design and cute girls in Eva will never make up for that.

I guess it’s time to watch Madoka.

It was about teenagers being used to cause the end of the world for some godhood plan by people who want to remake it by their own will using Ayy Lmao bio-machines with god-like powers.

But the most important is that there is a difference between truths and the reality.
there is only one reality but a lot of truths.
Shinji's problem is that he believe people like him only for being an Eva pilot, but this is not the reality, just a truth he chosed to believe for himself, he realize that he can decide to be another thing, believe in another truth, a truth where he likes himself, he is not an eva pilot and realize people don't hate him.

being an Eva pilot helped Shinji to meet people and connect with him, but it's not the reason of why they likes him.
>Misato became her new mom and want to protect him.
>Rei discovered that Shinji really cares about her unlike Gendo, and she hate being an eva pilot.
>Asuka discovered that she like him even if he's not what she expected, and also that her identity is not being an eva pilot.
>Toji and Kensuke are his true friends, Toji doesn't liked him on the first place, and the irony is that because he was an eva pilot.

also you can fuse this with the message of EoE about feeling pain to know happiness and love, and also getting out of a fantasy world for the reality, this is not perfect but this is better than remaining on a safe space where you feel nothing, it's basically a critic of escapism.

Attached: 1565289580482.jpg (1660x1774, 521K)

God, even talented anime directors fell for the pretty colors and the shock factor.

You must be talking about Evangelion.

The original trailer for EoE is amazing.

I know this is ironic but Eva (series) looks very meh. Those statics images made me want to kill myself. But the movie? Joy to my eyes

Which one?

Imagine unironically thinking this chuunishit is any way the greatest anime of all time

madoka is gabage compared to a real anime like nanoha

Link?