One Piece 955

From Shuhui:
Chapter 955 Enma
Cover: the Fire Tank Pirates are buying food supplies on a certain island

Amigasa Village—
Kawamatsu and Zoro are telling the others about Hiyori.
Hiyori, due to the battle drawing closer, has decided that she will not meet with everyone else at this moment.
Sanji is being nice to Momonosuke after learning that the beauty that was with Zoro is his sister.
Okiku give Nidai Kitetsu to Tengu.
Tengu tells everyone that he’s been waiting for the chance to return the two swords, “Ama no Habakiri” and “Enma”, to Momonosuke and Hiyori. Those two swords are both O Wazamono, just like Shusui.
Sandai Kitetsu and Ama no Habakiri were made by Tengu, and the name of the craftsman that made Wado Ichimonji and Enma is Shimotsuki Kouzaburo.
Tengu give Ama no Habakiri to Momonosuke, but Momo decide that he’ll leave the sword in Tengu’s hands for a while, Enma is given to Zoro.
Zoro wanted to try out the sword with a tree, but he ended up slicing the coast with a single swing!
That’s because the sword will...?!

3 days until the final battle

Robin tells everyone that ,according to her information, there’s about twenty thousand men in the Beast Pirates, and Orochi has another ten thousand.
This battle will be 4,000 vs 30,000.

Kuri: Itachi Port—
Franky is working hard with everyone to fix the ships.

Udon: Prisoner Mine—
Luffy is training and leveling up under Grandpa Hyo.

2 days until the final battle

Amigasa Village—
Chopper, Luffy and the others arrive at the village, adding 200 men to their forces.

1 day until the final battle
Everyone is ready! Onward to Onigashima!

End of Wano Country Act 2!

Attached: Koushirou_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (398x835, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yokai.com/itachi/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOpZLftfiJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=RDjQET_UVjE
youtube.com/watch?v=W21i6Cg1ag8
youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Fa2UrDAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: kZ0jCrQG_o.jpg (649x586, 173K)

Koshiro is Ryuma's descendant then.

Attached: HVW3sv85_o.jpg (623x606, 156K)

I-It's not fucking fair, Sanjibros...

Attached: download (4).jpg (317x159, 15K)

Zoro: why you...give it back!!

Huff......!!

Hitetsu: that blade will release the holder’s “Ryuo” against his will and “cut” more than necessary......!! If it’s an ordinary swordsman, he would be laying on the ground....excellent work.

So? Do you want another sword?

Attached: ByVBsdTw_o.jpg (610x547, 146K)

How big is that piece of land?

How come Zoro's never done a large flying slash like Mihawk yet..? Or is that a special technique

Attached: kuh81nvc_o.jpg (352x597, 82K)

Attached: U9VraMW5_o.jpg (593x318, 71K)

The Beast pirates have a smaller standing-army than Alabastans? How come

Attached: VF0oXP6x_o.jpg (578x554, 140K)

>Robin tells everyone that ,according to her information, there’s about twenty thousand men in the Beast Pirates, and Orochi has another ten thousand.
Why is Kaido's crew so small?

Attached: vUDTUvQq_o.jpg (601x323, 92K)

That's super power.

This is really cool.

>Luffy!
>You son of a bitch

Attached: l33otu.gif (320x180, 810K)

Quality over quantity. He wants everyone to be at least a SMILE user, remember?

>Nami is blushing
You just know she's getting fucked by Usopp and Zoro on a daily basis

Gonna be really sad then those happy faces turn to despair when the see Big Mom there.

Luffy has perfected Ryuou

>Luffy's confidence status: RESTORED

Attached: 1568086553932.png (661x720, 491K)

Koshiro is so fucking based. God tier, only not the champ because he put down his sword forever (literally never shown holding one again) once Kuina died.

>Usopp
Nami gets fucked only by Zoro, Momonosuke, Chopper and random fishmen around the islands

If this technique just took Luffy a few days to learn then why the fuck didn't Rayleigh teach him that?

Is Mihawk even THAT strong? Zoro did this accidentally.

What about the Shishi Sonson flashback? That most likely happened after Kuina's death.

SANJKEKS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because he needed to master the basics first

At least Oda didn't drag Luffy through a fight just to hone more haki like ktkr

I'm going to repost my comment from the other thread

>We know that Big Mom has a large naval force that is supplemented by her homies. These tools would definitely be a major consideration for her crew's power in such a vast ocean world as well as administering and controlling a large number of islands like the world gov.

>The Beast Pirates meanwhile have vast production capabilities, SMILE fruits and chemical weapons that they can employ, also providing them their own unique advantages. They also seem to favour quality over quantity.

Just look at Queen's zombie contact virus and how it fucked up a lot of Udon within seconds. And while Big Mom's army consists of aboveaverage people the really 'strong' (as in who can give the current strawhat trio a good brawl) is less than a handful excluding Big Mom. Whereas the Beast pirates have the flying six, the numbers and the allstars making them slightly less powerful than the world government.

But that said Big Mom deserves to be the Pirate King because she seems to be the most strategically sound. Why conquer territory when you can just marry into alliances? Why waste human life when you can use expendable super soldiers?

Useless bitch

Attached: Chad shogun.jpg (1200x887, 496K)

>looks like Sanji can finally stop jobbing and being dramatically weaker than Zoro after getting his Raid Suit
>Zoro gets a sword dozens times stronger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: One_Piece-v57-176-177.png (1933x1500, 730K)

>Itachi Port
What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: 125440_1223341492411_full.jpg (716x710, 220K)

Fuck Oda for creating a special snowflake sword with no foreshadowing.

>Zoro has had this power ever since the timeskip
>Sanji needs a suit to be relevant
What did Oda meant by this?

>Sword that steals Zoro's gains
This pains Matsuda

Attached: Zoro wano 2.png (865x485, 439K)

tic toc Kaido

Attached: Zoro_God.gif (600x338, 1.1M)

Where were you when Luffy became haki Jesus?

Kaido more than one territory, not all his crew members are in Wano

Fuck you that was awesome and fit onepiece perfectly

BASED

Such horrible writing.

Oda creates a bullshit sword so Zoro can ditch the sword Ryoma gave him.

No.
Wado Ichimonji wasn’t Zoro’s sword he was still limited to kendo sticks in that flashback.
It’s true that Koshiro literally used Wado Ichimonji to demonstrate “the strongest sword,” though, and that Wado Ichimonji, welded by an inferior hakilet swordsman, didn’t break vs Yoru even though all the other swords Zoro used did.

Where did you get this edit and do you have more?

I want to suck Oden's big cock

>t. Lady Toki

yokai.com/itachi/

This feels really rushed.
One Piece ending in 5 years could actually happen at this rate.

Because japs have small dick

So is this spoiler true? It's not mentioned in the big summary
>- Orochi already knows about Tokage Port where Samurai allies are going to meet.

Will be utterly useless against Kaido, you pathetic Luffyfags,

Punching metal isn't gonna do shit to prepare you for Kaido.

You do know Kaido just get the best warmup in decades by fighting Big Mom, right?

All I see Luffy doing in spoilers is just badly imitating Fishmen Karate except Hyo is not a karate expert.

Not even Fishman Karate from Jimbei at point blank range caused Big Mom to get any real damage.

This. Oda has never done anything like this. Wano has only been going for a few months and we're already starting the final battle? Like what the fuck

What's Yea Forums obsession with foreshadowing lol. It's one of the most thrown around ""criticisms"" I see on this board

Isn't Franky working on the suit to amp Sanji to at least Nami's level?

No one said it would be effective against Kaido, sperg.

Jewbox chapter when???

Lmao Oda filling the gap that Sanji’s Raid Suit made

Luffy just reached Sabo level

STOP BEING HAPPY THAT THE MC IS LEARNING A NEW HIGH TIER TECHNIQUE

>bullshit sword
Special swords having a will of its own has been a thing since Logue Town

The "final battle" will obviously end in failure. I'm sure that there's still at least 1 year of Wano content left but I'm worried about Elbaf, Raftel and the final war.

Sanjibros we got too cocky again

>Punching metal isn't gonna do shit to prepare you for Kaido.
Luffy's gonna Saitama Kaido's club

>her plan was to drain Zoro's strength using Enma

Why is she so evil bros?

Attached: Komurasaki.(One.Piece).full.2558777.png (1000x1200, 810K)

I sort of like it, even though it isn't intentional. This is the first time since pre-TS I feel like the atmosphere is tense and time matters, and everyone is scrambling to catch their breath on both sides. The pacing conveys the urgency. But then again, it could be another dressrosa where the final fight is 70 chapters

>wano has only been going on for a few months
It's been more than a year

Characters Lady Toki almost certainly met and influenced ranked by importance:

1. Joy Boy
2. The Legendary Hero, Norland Montblanc
3. Kozuki Oden (conformed)
4. Robin’s unnamed dad whom’s will Nico Olivia inherited after his assassination by WG..
5. Gol D. Roger

Additionally, I bet Norland’s scar is from Oden’s descendent or Ryuma or some crazy shit like that.

Attached: 8AAAD3DE-E1E3-4584-96EE-9C34804D5FB1.png (600x603, 883K)

You wish

if act 3 is the final battle, then what is act 4/5?

Just following Kyoshiro's orders.

*even if it isn't intentional

>Zoro trains
>Luffy trains
>Sanji sitting in the background

Attached: BD979DE5-9D03-419F-94D9-E0406EAE1D93.jpg (960x540, 56K)

You can stop bullshitting.

Durandal didn't do shit.

Also, a sword affecting Zoro when Ryuma's sword didn't affect Zoro at all despite spending 2 years with Zoro is absolutely hack writing from Oda.

Give me a good reason why a legendary dragon slaying samurai like Ryuma and his cursed sword didn't affect Zoro at all while a newly introduced sword started fucking with Zoro's arm/

So Zoro can naturally do Mihawk tier unnamed slashes but it costs him an "arm" worth of haki?

Is the next chapter gonna be act 3? I kinda want to see what is happening in the Levely right now. Do you guys think we are gonna have chapters leading to act 3 where Marco sails to Wano with Weevil following him? Will we see Moria in Wano with the help of Blackbeard? Will we see the return of Katakuri?

Huh? But it's been so rushed, we barely had any time to introduce any Wano-centric characters or locations.

Oda definitely won't be able to finish it in 5 years
I hate the pacing. I like it when its slow and comfy

>implying she didn't already "drain" him while he was sleeping

Metal can't fight back.

That Metal wasn't allowed to use haki or dodge in the Wano Prison.

It's likely far far inferior to Kaido's skin and muscles.

>Dressrosa is extremely slow
>ODA IS A HACK
>Wano is moving very quickly and will have a Marineford-like battle
>ODA IS A HACK

There's no pleasing retarded hackposters. Thank god Wano is such a good arc so far.

Attached: brain.jpg (218x240, 36K)

I got a super-suit from my dad so...

Zorojuro, let me suck all that strength

Attached: Honorable waifu.jpg (789x1012, 83K)

This. I've enjoyed Dressrosa and I'm enjoying Wano right now.

>You can stop bullshitting.

Attached: one_piece_108_10.jpg (762x1200, 192K)

He never did Mihawk Tier slashes against Pica on Dressrosa.

Zoro needed help from someone to even launch himself at Pica.

WCI Arc was way more intense. Also because nobody was sure whether BM was going down or not.
Here it's clear that Kaido's going down by the end of the arc

OH MY SPECIAL SWORD POWER

Kaido’s scar was a foreshadow, a checkhov’s gun to the fact someone had scarred him. His story arc is in Wano so it’s very good writing that he got the scar in that invasion.
If you think Oden having swords is an asspull you need to stop faking sick and skipping school.

A few months? It's been over a year since Wano started. It's closer to 15 months than 14 months by this point. But I still feel the sense that Wano's being rushed, which is fine because Oda is actually caring about finishing this series until his shitty life decisions kill him. He doesn't want somebody else to take over the helm so he would rather end things earlier for complete control.

>zoro beating kaido
Enma isn't even a supreme grade sword.

It’s not clear how though. So far it seems like only Darkness Quake could do it.

O MY THIRD REICH RAID SUIT

what??

Attached: 1551445776166.jpg (378x651, 193K)

She is blushing after Seeing Zoro strenght , She never reacted in that way.
What does that means ?

Attached: IMG_20190911_151803.png (139x223, 26K)

The sword also right afters said to use the wielders Haki to strike far stronger than supposed. So Zoro might have done it accidentally, but thats a full powered slash.

Don't you mean widening even more the already huge gap between Zoro and Sanji?
But don't worry, the sword is only using Zoro's power to do stronger cuts against his will.

Who is Joyboy?

ZONACHAAAAAAAAAAADS

swords have different personalities
Ryuma was an easy-going guy, his sword wouldn't be some cursed life-draining shit.

She is an inconsistent character.

Seeth more zoLogfag

He foreshadowed Enma on Chapter 937's cover. The map Zoro is looking contains the drawing of a sword and the kanji for Enma.

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=iOpZLftfiJ8

Attached: kaidou.jpg (1280x720, 348K)

her womb is descending and an egg is being released

>He never did Mihawk Tier slashes against Pica on Dressrosa.
He did. After his first slash and he jumped from the wall he lost his momentum flying towards Pica. He slashed Pica continuously trying to make him come out from his stone where he oneshotted him.

Nope that sword is clealry a power up wether you like it or not.

If we have at least a year of Wano content left, it's most likely only because Oda constantly goes on break. I can't see this being an additional 50-something chapters given how Oda is rushing all the way to the day before Fire Festival.

Kaido and Orochi's forces aren't even that much of a big deal. All Stars, some generic headliners, and the Numbers aside from Kaido. That's it. Orochi has his ninja and samurai squad, but they both can be handled by Momo's ninja/samurai squad. BMP will be handled on Elbaf, so even if they play a role here, it would be secondary at best.

List of swordsman still stronger than Zoro:
(Not in order)
1. Mihawk
2. Kinemon
3. Vista
4. Cracker
5. King
6. Shiryu
7. Bogard
8. All Admirals
9. Kyoshiro
Am I missing any or is he top ten now?

>Also, a sword affecting Zoro when Ryuma's sword didn't affect Zoro at all despite spending 2 years with Zoro is absolutely hack writing from Oda.
Speedy I...

>Give me a good reason why a legendary dragon slaying samurai like Ryuma and his cursed sword
The sword wasn't legendary, Ryuma made it legendary

Attached: One Piece - Vol.49 Ch.474 - We've Gotta Do It!! - 5.png (766x1200, 206K)

>Hiyori, due to the battle drawing closer, has decided that she will not meet with everyone else at this moment.
Damn, Zorochads.... Looks like she’s gonna have the last, best fuck with kyoshiro and get her pregnant.

That's a Sanjifag, retard

Orochi

Shusue did affect Zoro.
Zoro can detect spirits inside swords and their wills since chapter 97, Kizaru.

Kuina

Pathetic Luffyfags think Luffy's new haki powerup if it can even be called a powerup can equal 12 hours of Big Mom's haki attacks against Kaido.

If Kaido can tank Big Mom's haki infused attacks for several hours, Luffy's new powerup will feel as insignificant as dust.

Luffy's new powerup won't do shit against Kaido.

t. Orochi

Sure we do. We've got the scabbards, Orochi and his men, Kaido and his crew. We even had a chapter dedicated to a fox. For locations we've seen plenty.

Zoro can probably defeat Cracker by this point.

Norland is from 400 years ago like Ryuma iirc

These sudden powerups to the power trio gives me hope that sanji and zoro will finally defeat the yonko commanders. King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen would be sick. Jack will probably rematch against catdog fighting alongside eachother. Wonder how the final battle will play out. With the big mom allies there are so many matchups possible. I doubt that Luffy will 1vs1 Kaido.

Kek

>45 chapters into Dressrosa: Doflamingo released his Bird Cage, initiating the Dressrosa fiasco
>45 chapters into WCI: Strawhats crashed the tea party, initiating the WCI fiasco
>45 chapters into Wano: We are 3 one piece days away from the war
>rushed

Zoro still needs to turn Wado into a black blade.

Maybe we will see what happened at the Reverie, or Luffy's fleet accident that has been mentioned earlier.

>He never did Mihawk Tier slashes against Pica on Dressrosa.
And? Wanna go 10 years back or more to say that he can't do something?
Also Pica has haki, maybe random slashes aren't enough, maybe he's a wee bit stronger than a mountain of ice, maybe.

What do you expect from a slut who already got a taste of big fishmen cocks in her village

>Durandal didn't do shit.
Durandal is probably the reason Cavendish even has split personality

We already know of all six regions of Wano plus Onigashima. We know of the scabbards, the swordsmiths, the Shimotsuki family, the residents of the leftover villages, Orochi's group, Kyoshiro (if he is not Denjiro), all but one of the yakuza bosses, etc. Wano is a country of mostly civilians and only a few noteworthy groups, most of whom have been introduced.

You can stop lying, you piece of shit.

Everyone either thought Moria gave Kaido a scar with his scissors due to their shape or he got the scar from Gold Roger, Big Mom, or Garp and Sengoku.

>we barely had any time to introduce any Wano-centric characters or locations.
The retarded shit I have to read sometimes, all the wanonese Wano characters were introduced a while ago. All the players are here

No need, he just need get more power up from upgrading his swords, lmao

Zoro already can, Sanji is kinda. With his suit he'll probably have an edge in defeating an 3rd commander.

But turning it black is an upgrade though.

Well, Wano has been good until now. Now we have live through the dragged out battle parts.

Attached: kaido1.jpg (233x216, 14K)

Why is Hiyori working with Denjiro?
What does Denjiro want? Is he evil?

Did Big Mom use advanced haki? Kaido endured all of those attacks because he's built like an armored tank. You can't destroy him from the outside. No matter how strong Kaido and Big Mom are, they can't strengthen their internal organs. You have to attack them from within.

>Everyone either thought Moria gave Kaido a scar with his scissors due to their shape or he got the scar from Gold Roger, Big Mom, or Garp and Sengoku.
Really? I never saw that. Most people said he got the scar from Akainu due to its similarity with Luffys scar and that he was defeated by the world government several times

It was a clear red herring that Oda set up which you fell for.

He was the most questionable to put on this list, but Zoro has never fought an opponent that strong other than his auto loss against Mihawk, so it’s too early to say he can beat Cracker.
Cracker easily cut G4 Luffy. Even on Whiskey Peak, I don’t think Luffy got cut like that.

Luffyfags actually think Big Mom can't use advanced haki. How pathetic of them.

We already saw Big Mom tanking Fishmen Karate which is an internal attack and it did shit against Big Mom.

Why Sanji was so impressed by Zoro strenght?

Attached: IMG_20190911_152502.jpg (125x192, 11K)

Was that bit about Law appearing in the last page wrong?

>>OH MY SPECIAL SWORD POWER
>USES THE WIELDER'S OWN POWER
OH NONONONO SANJIFRIENDS AHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do you know Denjiro isn’t Green Bull? Like imagine if Denjiro undid his ponytail, and then he’d look like famine themed Green Bull.

Lmao, No need to turn it black when you can casually pick up higher grade swords throught Wano.

Shimotsuki Family
>Ryuma
>Yasuie
>Toko
>Ushimaru
>Kozaburo
>Koshiro
>Kuina

You can stop lying. Nobody ever thought a Vice Admiral like Akainu gave Kaido a scar.

Kaido was clearly captured when Garp, Sengoku, and Tsuru were still in their Prime.

>famine themed
*Gluttony
But still, his callous attitude toward eating is introduced side-by-side to the starvation of Wano, so I’m 99% sure he’s related to it.

>nobody ever thought
Not that user but there’s memes of Akainu scarring Kaido but no memes of the ones you are claiming, so you are wrong.

Fucking ESL attacking a felow Sanjitard lmao

Lmao I thought zoLo hasn’t gone all out yet and he still has so much ace up his sleeve and he doesn’t need a power up. kek

>attacking his own friend
fucking kek, are you fucking dumb?

Not scarred though.

>let me look for something to shitpost about in every chapter
>haha sure will get those opfags
Why are you like this jeremy?

No, it true. Law is the final character to appear in act 2.

Keep crying my whimpering friend ; )

Zoro has monstrous endurance though and he grows exponentially in life-and-death situations. We also haven't seen Zoro go fully out in post-timeskip yet, so it stands to some reason he can defeat Cracker, even if it is extremely high-diff.

>You can stop lying. Nobody ever thought a Vice Admiral like Akainu gave Kaido a scar.
Nope

Attached: images (2).jpg (481x638, 44K)

You know what would have been interesting? A chinese-themed arc.
Unfortunately Oda is a talentless hack that can only rely on his ambient culture

Attached: 28s2d3x.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

It’s like in a sports game the longer you play with your teammates the better you gel.
Zoro will be stronger with his OG swords than he will be with other legendary blades because of the relation he built to them. Also his swords will be legend status once he’s sword king, because they got him there. There’s no way to dispute it.

he's a crypto zorofag

Every time Zoro got a new sword it was a power up, why does this seem like a sudden revelation to people? Also, neither Shusui or Enma are a "higher grade" than Wado, they're all O Wazamono grade swords.

NO U CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT GODA NOO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE EVERYTHING HE SHITS OUT NOOOOO

Attached: 1503872660147.png (1600x1070, 797K)

Kano is in West Blue though.

Except the complaints are obvious shitpost made to derail discussions

Good Morning

Attached: Festive CracKa.jpg (1125x1268, 203K)

>sword king
I think you meant Sword GOD

Attached: 1567008169169.png (640x512, 135K)

>Endless supply of men in Zou
>It's just 20,000

What's the deal with Law he didn't met with Luffy and Co despite breaking out from prison for several days.

More like he needs a power up asap so he will not get raped by yonko commanders.

Fucking can’t even get pass Kyoshiro

>NO U CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT GODA NOO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE EVERYTHING HE SHITS OUT NOOOOO
but that's what you do for mha jims

stop being so biased

Attached: 1547094445260.jpg (424x500, 39K)

>making them slightly less powerful than the world government
>t. delusional beastfag

Good morning

Attached: One Happy Family part 3.png (457x365, 143K)

Because Zoro's casual strength moggs Sanji's handouts.

>there are still absolutely braindead morons who think Luffy won't defeat Kaido
I wish this site somehow checked whether or not posters have actually read the series in its entirety when they want to argue about them.

Oda's sword autism is genuinely boring and always was, but this moment was cool.

Have you seen how much haki it took to send that slash? Zoro literally went skelly mode after that attack

Attached: zorojuru finds edma.png (611x692, 408K)

>ESL can’t even read properly a simple sentence
Never change, OJcucks.

In case you missed it, Law is the traitor.

Why is Oda stealing their gains?

Attached: bestbros.png (1355x761, 1.61M)

What's wrong with a powerup anyway? The swords are an already established part of the world and each time Oda's introduced one it makes sense in-universe and narratively

>obvious shitpost
They're also wrong. This guy is just a big faggot neet that's been on this site for more then ten years and is burnt out by the story and wants to ruin it for everybody else

Nami is into skinny guys confirmed

You thought right, he's trading swords because his new bitch wouldn't shut up about it.

It’s not a revelation it’s just go to show that zoro needs a power up for his upcoming battle against yc level opponents and in his current state(pre-up) he stands no chance against them

Correct.
Wado Ichimonji has the same blacksmith as Enma.
When Mihawk thought he should break all of Zoro’s swords using Yoru, the #1 ranked sword, Wado Ichimonji matched it without breaking despite its welder being vastly inferior to Yoru’s, and despite Mihawk trying to break it.
Wado Ichimonji was demonstrated to Zoro as “the strongest sword in the world.” By his first sensei, later revealed to be a hidden power level samurai.

>Jack literally wasted 90% of Kaido's men trying to find and ninja and failed to do so
J-Jack bros...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I never said anything is wrong with it, but some people think otherwise.

Law is stronger than Zoro

I love to DESTROY, you know...

Attached: Jack the Drought.png (1280x718, 822K)

>1 day left until the raid
>Denjiro still not properly introduced

It means he will impregnate both Hiyori and Nami on the after-battle party while Kekji hears the screams and cries pathetically.

Undisputable fact

It means threesome with Nami and Hiyori

Attached: 62490591_p0.png (1117x760, 1.15M)

The Reverie has been over for a while at this point.

>O MY MAGICAL SWORD
lol just give him a devil fruit you old hack

We all know that

>that sticc arm
OHNONONONOZOROCHADS

>a few months

user...

Didn't you see him make a big slash with the seppuku knife? Vs. Pica is sort of like that too.

Law is underestimated only because Doflamingo was able to triage instead of instantly die.
Most characters can’t do that though, and Doffy could withstand gear 4 punches so well Luffy had to fold the ground to knock him out.
Law’s killing attack would kill most strong opponents.

Law has a cursed blade as well but it's not a Meito (ranked famous blade)

*don don don don don don don do-don*
*YOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoo*
*be-ben*
youtube.com/watch?v=RDjQET_UVjE

Here's the cover for Vol. 94 (Oct 4)

Attached: 948.jpg (487x566, 137K)

based

Sanjitrannies already trying to shit up the thread...

Kaido and Linlin are the best power couple.

ZoLo is so weak against YC level opponents that he needs a power up before even fighting them, kek

So what would Enma look like?

Attached: Zoro's sword bros.jpg (1102x630, 59K)

Law thought that laughing at Pica's voice was a death sentence.
He's a fucking weakling that got his shit busted by base Luffy in the anime and in movies.

Probably like Dragonball Enma.

Attached: vbSITxcJ_400x400.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Is that the gains goblin?

that actually looks pretty good, now lets wait for the colors.

Hiyori is working on it.

This guys ancestor.

Attached: 998A8B48-8C10-48AA-8F10-B1A775BB1300.png (483x640, 358K)

Powerups when they come out of the blue can be a bit surprising but nothing too bad.

Good thing Oda's powerups have always made sense in context anyway

Kaido's entire head could fit into Big Mom's mouth quite comfortably

Any chance of moria coming to wano was shot down a couple chapters ago. There was a cemetery full of hundreds of dead badass samurai, but then they took all their swords and gave them to the living.

Lmao, watching anime and movies and considers them a canon material

Fucking keks

I still want an answer to Asura though. It's the one thing that still bothers me.

Wano is so fucking bad

It was demon magic.

Wano is so fucking good

Kaido looks like a ditto copy of Oars there

Attached: 1561817598364.jpg (731x731, 89K)

Zoro is like InuYasha.

Moria needs the shadows of the living to animate those corpses, they wouldn't know how to use swords anyway if he took the shadows for peasants.

Attached: enma.png (761x673, 11K)

Katakuri should fuck me

>mama devouring kaido whole
Cute!

He looks like an opposing tribe.
Hook horns vs Smooth Horns seems like a reason to fight among retards.

It was a gag. Kaku one-upped zoro by using a 4-sword style, so Zoro one-upped Kaku by multiplying his swords times three.

Can you explain that to us zoomers who don't into Rumiko Takahashi's works?

Thought this was Bleach for a minute there.

Kek

Attached: 1559430480570.png (244x244, 128K)

Mihawk is also the strongest teacher in the world since Zoro hasn't needed to asspull new moves on the stop nor did he get any flashback power ups.
Soon Zoro will release his CocK.

Attached: 4651B342-29CB-4B36-9D64-0603D28748A5.png (399x343, 130K)

It’s the most asspull and ridiculous looking power ups to date.

Thank good Oda didn’t spam it post-ts zoro will look like a fucking joke walking with 3 heads

Sanji had trouble with the flying six, he isn’t YC level yet

In chapter three when coby says
>holy shit I can feel a demons aura from him!
It was real.
Kaku said the same twice in that fight, second time was when Asura got used.
Coby was later revealed to be an Aisa tier CoO prodigy.

t.sanji

Reread Zoro vs Pica

>Sanji had trouble with the flying six
He pretty much dominated the fight against Page One, what the fuck are you smoking?

He one shot the flying six though? And he didnt take any damage because of his suit. He became a tank like doffy.

Did you know that all of Zoro's main rivals are related to Dragons?:

Dracule Mihawk: Dracule means "son of a dragon".

Mr. 1 (Daz Bones): Wears a clothing with dragons on it and with his ability his hand ooks like the claw of a dragon.

Ohm: He manipulates a cloud as the Japanese dragons do.

Kaku: Kaku ate the gitaffe fruit, but gitaffes are called "Kirin" in Japanese, just as the mythological creature that looks very similar to a dragon.

Ryuma: "Ryu" means dragon and he is a famous dragonslayer

Shiryu : Shi means death and ryu means dragon.

I think zoro will end up fighting kaido

Zoro’s Santoryu defeated an army of users of Mihawk’s sword style.
Santoryu is superior to Mihawk’s sword style, Mihawk is just stronger than Zoro.
Otherwise Mihawk would make him change it and he wouldn’t have three swords anymore.
Think about it. Mihawk was gonna train Zoro assuming he lost to the humandrills.

Lmao

godaaaaaaaa

Off paneled, no injuries after battle = had trouble

Lmao, is this how zoLofags brain works

>Sanji
Nice try

Attached: BF0B8386-698F-4510-A686-40D34E767C22.jpg (533x304, 63K)

Ignore them. They don't even believe what they say. Just shitposts.

Drake is part of the Flying Six.

It didn't take him one shot to defeat page one. Reread the chapter

>Off paneled
We saw the entire fight you faggot

Oda is shitting on Zoro's dream by giving him a magical sword

As is Page One.

He still has another powerup since Franky and Usopp is gonna mod his suit hopefully. Or its just a different look so it doesnt look like Germa.

They're all smooth.

>Gets an uber new sword
>only cuts a small piece of rock
Wow

Did you see how it ended zoLofaggot

The sword isn't magical you autist. Besides it's already established that swords have souls and that Enma doesn't make Zoro stronger, takes his strength and exerts its power whenever Zoro uses it instead.

The idea is that he did it by accident while trying to cut a tree.

>He speedreads spoilers too....

Did you see how it ended zoLofaggot.

Sanji can fly and turn invisible.
Zolo gets a curse sword that steals his haki when he uses it.
Sanji still wrecks.

>small piece of rock
If saying it makes you feel less insecure

Did not know this.
Did you know that the the first dragon in the story, the “Ball Dragon” marionette controlled by Satori was a direct nod to Dragon Ball?
It also heavily foreshadows Kaido.

Attached: 4EE828D4-04AE-453F-A12D-6F8A01D1A1FD.jpg (750x1197, 212K)

"You need to train Your Haki flow..." Magic sword my ass
Swordman pussies like Kinemon doesn't have the strenght and Haki mastery to do shit with the " magic sword".

>Sanji is being nice to Momonosuke after learning that the beauty that was with Zoro is his sister
what a piece of shit
>“Ama no Habakiri” and “Enma”, to Momonosuke and Hiyori. Those two swords are both O Wazamono
i knew it, it would make no sense for Zoro to get a supreme blade now when the shodai exists
>the craftsman that made Wado Ichimonji and Enma is Shimotsuki Kouzaburo.
goddammit if Zoro end up NOT being a shimotsuki i'll be surprised]>Zoro wanted to try out the sword with a tree, but he ended up slicing the coast with a single swing
NIIIIIICE
>no jinbei
fuck you Oda

Because the sword stole his haki and did it by itself.
Pica was much bigger. In case you forgot rock is as soft as butter to One Piece characters.

>It also heavily foreshadows Kaido.
Oda fags everyone.

Attached: 1517220243734.png (612x468, 356K)

>dominated
He didn't.

>Act 5
>Kaidou is finally on the ropes
>takes off his horns and pours out an emergency booze supply

Attached: temp.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Why are Zorofags and Sanjifags as autistic as their characters? Making a competition out of literally everything.

Neither lost a fight in this arc so far, so stfu.

>Zoro will only have one Supreme Grade sword in the end
Shodaichads won

Wrong term then, the Oarz-giant horns curve much more drastically than Kaido’s or the Numbers.
Like different breeds of cows have different horn shapes.

Because they literally mimic Sanji and Zoro rivalry

MEMBER CARROT?

Not him but this scares me.
Zoro can’t control that sword and it won’t listen to him. He has no harmony with the sword like he has with all his others.

AHHHHH SANJIBRO'S WE GOT COCKY

Attached: 1520575867539.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Most sword characters aren't capable of cutting stone or hard objects as butter, retard. Zoro passively cutting a whole coast is just his natural strength which Enma took and used when he swung.

probably like some gilf succubus

I see you're still taking meds, Zombie King. It's not healthy to be this riled up because of a manga.

its the only end game set that makes sense, the shodai was the first supreme grade blade to be introduced and not one so far has wielded 2 suppreme blades, that would be too broken

Shusui was better than this new sword.

Relax, Sanjibro. Sanji off screened a member of the flying six while Zoro got one shotted by Killer

>made

Attached: A3E7965D-9CEF-4C62-8956-4898272DB792.png (902x706, 413K)

>Neither lost a fight so far

Attached: nailedbythehawkman.png (1186x1550, 824K)

Zoro will get the hang of it. He isn't gonna have full control immediately, it takes time.

This kills the sanjifags and their sissy raid suit

>not realizing Wado Ichimonji will become supreme grade
It only became more likely after this chapter.

Sorry if that angered you? Oda introduced Kaido on a sky island.
Ball Dragon was Satori’s puppet, it was also meant to represent the kind of sea dragon that Kaido is or his Zoan is.

Someone post the panel of Sanji trying to break down the door at Punk Hazard for comparison.

>Neither lost a fight in this arc so far, so stfu.
Zoro jonbbed to Killer and got low-diffed by nails

>Enma isn't even Saijo O Wazamono

YIKES

Sandai Kitetsu > Shodai Kitetsu, EOS.

Yeah I did you room-temperature iq retard. Oda literally set up the final page of the confrontation for us.

Attached: 10.png (924x1300, 546K)

What's with the sudden Sanjicuck sperging insecurities ITT?

>Franky’s boat is crappier than Tom’s
That’s the kind of logic it takes to believe Tenguyama’s cursed blade is weaker than the old one.

>Zoro needed Shusui to block Oars
>Sanji did it with one leg

Any swordsman above East Blue level can cut stone no problem retard.
Zolofags are always trying to guess who they are talking to. How lonely are these niggas that they constantly project identities onto anonymous posters?

A "gag" that was used seriously. Stop trying to justify this obvious asspull, odafag.

To be fair this is one of the only times where a sword having a supernatural or magical property even exists. It's mostly implied for every other sword that gets a bad rep for being cursed or something but never a factor to the actual story. The overall effect is that a haki empowering/leeching sword comes out of left field even if you argue it was forshadowed at logue town.

It's just another sword that he needs to tame.
Sandai would cut things Zoro didn't intend to
Shusui would overpower the other blades, losing his balance between them
Now Enma is literally stealing his gains and haki cutting way beyond his intention

Attached: Zorp.jpg (465x355, 23K)

I think it could foreshadow Enels arrival. So many ways Oda can take it.

>Luffy unironically has training arcs like fucking Naruto now

Attached: pooh.gif (600x538, 205K)

>Any swordsman above East Blue level can cut stone no problem retard.
No they don't and definitely none are capable of cutting large meteors,mountains or an whole coast.

>Taking a few nails is losing
Sanjifags really need something to get back at Zorofags.
Also, stop browsing Yea Forums and go study for tomorrow's exams. Your wife's boyfriend beats you if he sees low grades.

>Robin tells everyone that ,according to her information, there’s about twenty thousand men in the Beast Pirates, and Orochi has another ten thousand.
>This battle will be 4,000 vs 30,000.
>nobody knows the big meme and her dysfunctional family will be there as well
Wonder how this is gonna play out.

Even Vivi can cut stones lol

>Luffy comes back
>By the way guys Big Mom kind of followed us here
>EEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>Well at any rate don't worry about it

Don’t have that one but I have this

Attached: 1F38AC75-D52C-4AA5-A4CE-94AA0BB023D3.jpg (572x438, 63K)

that logic makes no sense, there is no rule that dictates that every generation improves, the best weapons in the one piece world were created a thousand years ago. the shodai is ranked as a supreme blade, therefore its the best one, its as simple as that
no

Big Meme is gonna go on another candy rampage right before she tells her crew that they are allied with the Beast Pirates.

All Sanjicucks do is seethe and become insecure whenever Zoro gets the most attention

So this... is the power... of Germa science... whoah...

>kicking guy breaks his leg against the leg of a guy who mainly fights with a staff

Never not funny

trannies stole his leg gains

Swords don't increase in grade.

Wtf OroJackson is already back?

>where a sword having a supernatural or magical property even exists.
Ryuumas sword can combine other air slashes within it for a stronger combo. If it wasn't for it shrivelling up Zoro's arm shitposters wouldn't be up in arms about it.

yeti cool brothers

Cool.

Only if they study hard, or have strict asian parents.

It's just the one obsessed SanjiESL, ignore him.

>Zorospic losing his English skills from anger.
Getting injured while your opponent has no injuries is losing. Cope Zoloser.

Calm down, OJcuck. Not everyone who thinks Sanji isn't YC-level is a Zorofag. Don't stop taking your meds.

So are there any people who still believe Zoro cannot beat Jack?

As a day one Sanji-fag I have to agree

>entrusting zolo with a family heirloom

Attached: Shu_Manga_Infobox.png (261x344, 121K)

We don’t talk about them

>If it wasn't for it shrivelling up Zoro's arm shitposters wouldn't be up in arms about i
But that's the point. Every other cursed blade just made a better cut and that was it. Zoro talks about them being a problem child and we never have that problem again. This sword makes a better cut and does something we've never seen any sword do ever. For all the previous talk about swords that cause misfortune to the wielder or swords that crave for blood and such, this is the first clear example of that happening in the decade its been since Logue Town.

I'm not saying the shitposters aren't annoying but this really is a sudden development to just crack out on the eve of a massive battle. Not an asspull but maybe a little cheap in terms of writing.

is rustman the key to all of this?

>big meme gose on rampage
>takes out half of the beastman pirates
>final battle is a three way brawl between Kaido, Meme, and Luffy

It's nit fair Sanjibros. Why dies Oda do this to us? You win this weak Zorofags.

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Big Mom was fed already

Vergo was incredibly powerful

>weak
week* Jesus Burgess, I can't even type. It's not fair.

So, how strong is he? Where would he rank in the Beast Pirates?

Attached: google images.jpg (326x154, 17K)

Attached: 4312341-2ng8zo4.png (545x369, 44K)

It is not and you know that, Zombie King. It sure is pathetic to be this riled up because of a manga. Grow up.

>Every other cursed blade just made a better cut and that was it. Zoro talks about them being a problem child and we never have that problem again. This sword makes a better cut and does something we've never seen any sword do ever.
Again, thats all wrong. Read slower.

Swords are alive and have individual abilities.

Attached: Kyutoryu_Infobox.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

>heh looks like the zorofags are getting cocky
>we need to teach them a lesson again

Attached: Yeti_Cool_Brothers_Anime_Infobox.png (894x710, 913K)

Isnt that slash much smaller than the time zoro cut the Pika mountain in half?

>Swords are alive and have individual abilities.
Ok, please post an actual picture showing a swords individual ability beyond cutting better. Because nobody really knows what those asura things are and if they are a product of just Zoro himself or if any of his swords contribute to the imagery.

>Those two swords are both O Wazamono, just like Shusui
>still no top 12 sword

Attached: 200_s.gif (388x200, 25K)

Again you're missing the point. Zoro was trying to just cut down a tree.

Get along, children

Attached: Comfy.jpg (800x397, 50K)

Zolo literally jobbed to a sword kek.
It overpowered him drained his energy and disobeyed his command.

>speedreading spoilers

>rustman never appearing again since the timeskip is actually foreshadowing about him being Ryokugyu
Oda's writting being top notch once again

But both Ryokugyu and Fujitora were recruited from outside the Marines.

So? Just means she'll have more fuel for when she has a craving

Don't they have spies? How the fuck do they not know about Mom?

>Ok, please post an actual picture showing a swords individual ability beyond cutting better.
That's all this sword does too. Eitherway supernatural themes going hand in hand with meito swords is well established

>Because nobody really knows what those asura things are and if they are a product of just Zoro himself or if any of his swords contribute to the imagery.
Its obviously a mixture of both

Even if they have spies on Onigashima, which is unknown, they probably wouldn't go inland enough to find Big Mom. We don't know where any of the other BM pirates are yet.

>needing a power ranger suit to not be a jobber

>That's all this sword does too
If you ignore the fact that it can KO it's user if they aren't able to handle it and visibly absorbs their essence. Something no other sword in the series has ever done up to this point. Sure. But we both know that's not what's being argued here.
>Eitherway supernatural themes going hand in hand with meito swords is well established
You're dodging my point, of course we know blades are supernatural. But this is a different type of ability than any other sword happening right before a major confrontation.
>Its obviously
If it was obvious people wouldn't still be confused about it after all these years.

>Zeus became a strawhat before Carrot
how will Carrotfags ever recover ?

Attached: myson.png (1119x1247, 1.01M)

I'd be lying if I said I give any semblance of a fuck about this sword autism.
All the Nippon banzai shit and Kouzuki dicksucking is getting tiring too. Thank God the act is over and we may switch to more interesting stuff.

Attached: 1566693617261.png (406x360, 295K)

the less time we spend the with SH the better the manga is recently

>Tips fedora

Whofags?

Autistic retards who can’t into 12y/o reading level

Vergo was the WG's first choice for one of the replacement admirals, but he declined. And Zoro still did better against Fujitora LMAO

Doesn't change the fact that Sanji struggled against a member of the flying six

>If you ignore the fact that it can KO it's user if they aren't able to handle it and visibly absorbs their essence. Something no other sword in the series has ever done
The only difference being that it can take a users essence directly.

We know meito swords can orchestrate the deaths of their owners if they don't deem them worthy, we know they can resist their owners, we know they have a presence that can be sensed and somehow it's out of the left field that they can take a users life-force?

They've never been established just ordinary swords. What this is was a clear point of progression for the swords given their already supernatural theme.

>If it was obvious people wouldn't still be confused about it after all these years.
Because the OP fandom is dumb as bricks (like you)

Yes

So next chapter is another early chapter right?

Attached: bearded not Zoro.png (360x350, 58K)

Why would it be?

Shut the fuck up and let Vergos nuts out your mouth you just made that up.

Spoiler are out a day early

>Vergo was the WG's first choice for one of the replacement admirals, but he declined.
When was this mentioned? Imaginary thing in your head doesn’t count.

>The only difference being that it can take a users essence directly.
still a pretty big difference
>They've never been established just ordinary swords
read my posts, I agree with this but we're talking about a far more tangible way of conveying the danger of the sword than a more vague "you'll die eventually because of it".
>Because the OP fandom is dumb as bricks
Why get this upset because your headcanon on how Zoro pulled off one move isn't instantly believed?

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Perona next chapter!

Attached: 1eea71c64fdd87ac4dd48d8c2cd038fd.jpg (672x949, 75K)

>needing a pointy metal stick to not be a jobber

Fujitora had to throw him in the ocean to win.

Will his power work on swords like Enma or Shusui?

I swear to Ryuma if something bad happens to her I'm gonna force Jump to make Oda #4.

Attached: Angry Swordsmen.png (471x226, 122K)

Yes. Yubishiri is a master sword too, even if only the lowest ranked of them.

>Wano being on hold for Mihawk saving Perona (and Moriah) arc
can't wait

curse my autism for buying these volumes when they have good cover art or if it has a favorite character on it. this has both

>still a pretty big difference
Nope. But it is a logical and fairly obvious one.

>read my posts, I agree with this but we're talking about a far more tangible way of conveying the danger of the sword than a more vague "you'll die eventually because of it".
First you said
>It's mostly implied for every other sword that gets a bad rep for being cursed or something but never a factor to the actual story.
Which is untrue. Oda has constantly referred throughout the story that these swords are alive and hostile to their users. What this sword does isn't any different. You just want everything spelled out for you like a little kid.

Attached: one_piece_363_11.jpg (800x1154, 170K)

>'Yo big mom this bitch clapped zeus and now he's working for her"
>"lol no"
>zeus disappears

>playable Carrot
pre-ordered 20 copies

So what's with the skeleton mode after using the sword and his arm popping right back to its original state 5 seconds later?

>Oda has never done anything like this.
There were two weeks between Dressrosa and Zou and Oda skipped all that

supposedly the sword uses the user's strength/haki even without the user's decision to do so; Zoro wanted to try the sword on a tree and accidentally cut the entire cliff

Well yes, I got that. It uses the user's strength, so apparently it makes Zoro's arm go skeleton mode, but it pops back to normal 5 seconds later. That hardly seems like a handicap to me?

I don't think BM can snap her puppets out of existence like that

Probably stronger users are able to combat the sword’s strength stealing while weaker users would be drained dry

So far it seems like it’s useless. Zoro can’t control it and without it he could already cut that cliff.

Thats a huge handicap in middle of a fight

Training panels. And it's necessary so that his second defeat to Kaido is more humiliating

I think it's more to show how it's hard to control it, or how the sword has a strong will of its own
if a simple effortless slash caused Zoro's arm to go skeletal, imagine what would happen if he tried a stronger technique, maybe the strength would be magnified a lot but would knock out Zoro, or kill him

>new sword makes Zoro weaker until he learn to use it correctly
>old sword will actively try to kill Zoro if it find him too weak
>skip 2 days
>Zoro is going to have no problem with his new sword when fighting comes
y-yay masterfully written like always Oda-dono

Zoro's uncle, Roronoa Kyoshiro, is at least as strong as Queen.

Enma isn't obeying Zoro, so he'll have to make it his bitch. Similar situation to when he got Sandai.

His arm went back to normal because he begged the sword to give his gains back

*Kozuki and Shimotsuki dicksucking

It’s the sure sign he’s gonna job again.

Attached: 4637A6CE-E4F7-41FA-80AC-E32482BDB4CE.jpg (620x961, 149K)

Learn English ESL-tard

Wait, so is there a break next week? I just don't understand why Oda took a break last week if he was ending act 2 this week.

Oda doesn't decide the breaks retard, the magazine does.

not even a Sanjifag but a cracked bone is nothing in One Piece. Luffy kept fighting after Katakuri ruined his kidney with his trident and even Usopp stood up after getting his skull cracked during Alabasta.

Vergo had the upper hand but he didn't defeat Sanji.

this at least makes him less of a jobber than Smoker

won't work if your sword is always imbued in haki

>Nope
Yes, because no other sword up to this point has done that. That's the difference. A big one at that.
>Oda has constantly referred throughout the story that these swords are alive and hostile to their users.
Referred to them yes, shown it? No. Zoro was always going to be put into dangerous situations so you cannot attribute his blades to it. And very few swords are even stated to be cursed in a way that will kill the user so you only have a couple out of the dozen+ named swords in the story.
>You just want everything spelled out for you like a little kid.
Kind of a shallow insult since that's not what I'm even implying.

Attached: swords.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

No they don't. They both do

Because when your health is so bad that you will die if you don't exercise, along the fact that you are a heavy smoker, any break is essential.

But Oda would literally work himself to death if given the chance to do so.

It’s legit the best spot to do it like that, especially with all the deep lore dropped.

What advantage would Jump get out of breaks if not for giving the author more time to finish/polish his work or for the benefit of his health?

GUYS
I just realized
With Act 2 ending, the next chapter will be another intermission, we'll finally get to see the aftermath of the Reverie

They just gave him a sword power up...

>Hiyori, due to the battle drawing closer, has decided that she will not meet with everyone else at this moment.
Betrayal incoming.
>Tengu give Ama no Habakiri to Momonosuke, but Momo decide that he’ll leave the sword in Tengu’s hands for a while
Tenguyama finna dab on King.

Yes, that's exactly why they force Oda to take breaks.

>we'll finally get to see the aftermath of *Moriah's death

ftfy

Oda 1 did that jump let that happen again

NO

Attached: Moriah_Snaps.png (645x720, 617K)

>Katana is crazy strong
>Has a massive drawback
I already hate it

>mihawk
>angry expression
More like mihawks eternal autistic stoneface

>Referred to them yes, shown it?
Referring to these swords is Oda's way of acknowleding they're cursed. Sure you can argue that he didn't do a good job (which I still would disagree with) but the point being that they're supernatural swords has never been forgotten.

>Kind of a shallow insult since that's not what I'm even implying.
>Referred to them yes, shown it?

We're going around in a circle where I say it's a logical progression for cursed swords that more or less can interact with the world around them to be able to snatch their wielders life and you say it's more or less an asspull. I have to study so I'm leaving it here.

>still no Denjiro
He's going to be Kyoshiro isn't he? I can't believe the anime actually spoiled it for the manga readers. Bizarre.

So did Zoro not visit Ryuma's grave yet?

Zoro will obviously be able to properly wield it. He will make Enma recognize him (allowing him to cut how he wants) and endure the drawback. Besides, it's either that or get destroyed by Kaido.

Because his body is in Thriller Bark so who the fuck cares?

yeah yeah shove that fucking english degree up your unemployment fees amerilard

Seems like not yet

>A Wano Samurai's grave is his blade standing over his body
>The body is now ashes and the blade is on Zoro's hand
I dunno if there is a grave anymore

>make it clear you don't think this sword's power is an asspull
>over sensitive user accuses you of saying it's more or less an asspull
Really?

I (temporarily) dropped one piece 40~ chapters ago , is it worth picking up again or should i just wait for the wano kuni arc to end?

You'll be waiting for a long time. Read it now and make fun of Jack the Drag-down with everyone.

Zoro himself said the he wants to visit his grave Spee
There's still a grave, his body just isn't there.

Do you want to be in these threads? Then I suggest you start reading

>THIS NEW DIRECTOR-CHAN LOVES ZORO'S MUSCLES SO I WILL TROLL HER WITH SKELETON ZORO INSTEAD OF BOUNDMAN ZORO

Attached: 212323434.jpg (426x426, 107K)

Where did Zoro bury Yubishiri?

RENT FREE

Attached: Carrot_Stitched_Cap_(One_Piece_Ep_779).png (540x780, 520K)

she cute

Poor Matsuda, it's gonna pain her to animate Zoro as a skeleton.

Attached: Waterfall in Hiyori's panties.webm (1280x720, 296K)

Leave Shu to me!

Attached: google images.jpg (726x446, 143K)

>precognition
>mastered advanced coa
>has strong king's haki

luffy is stronger than rayleigh now, and its only been like 6 months at most since he's been in the new world

Oda’s deconstruction of the cursed sword trope.

We're about to start into the midpoint climax of Onigashima. These threads are fun and you may actually end up regretting on not reading it with us weekly

Literally false flagging.

>Rayleigh swam to the island.

Do you think if two admirals like Kuzan and Aokiji worked together they could defeat Kaido?

>it's only the end of the 2nd act
>still no Neko and Marco, Kidd still hasn't decided to join the war, Denjiro hasn't even appeared yet, no surprise visits by Moria or Weevil, the Marines are still missing
This arc isn't going to end with the raid on Onigashima is it? The raid is going to end with Orochi defeated, Marines starting a fight against Big Mom and Kaido pursuing the entire rebel army back to Wano in the biggest NIGERO in history.

remember when people used to say that law's power wouldnt work on hawkins lol

Yes

It wouldn't work on him if he has lives. We've even seen it happen.

of course. Kaido was defeated many times in the past

read the spoilers, if zoro can make it permanently black it will be.

>>still no Neko and Marco
marco isn't coming get it through your fucking skull already

I don't get it, what's so impressive about slicing a cliff

>Kuzan and Aokiji
They are jobbers, otherwise they wouldn't have lost to Akainu and wouldn't be working for BB

Reminder

Attached: sanji vs door.png (749x892, 319K)

>enema drains haki/strength from the user
is this how yoru became a black blade? from absorbing multiple users in the past and permanently sticking as a black blade after awhile? not too their death, it just became stronger over time from every new user

Attached: 604325377317273619.png (108x108, 19K)

When will Oda draw her feet in all their size 20 shoeless glory?

The idea is that he was trying to cut a single tree and accidentally the whole cliff instead.

If it scarred Kaido like that, it certainly can behead him.

we dont know if he didnt have lives when law attacked. it would be retarded if he didnt stack up on lives after releasing law's crew.

Yeah but it's not like Zoro decided how much strength he wants to put into that slash. Enma used so much haki that Zoro turned into a skelly, that's not impressive

lol sanji being useless as always

>Zoro needs three swords to fight full strength
>Hahaha Sanjiloser got a suit!

It says that it cuts more than you intend, not that it cuts at 100% power all the time.

>One day left for the big battle
>Act 2 is over
>We still don't know anything about Denjiro

what is impressive is that zoro took his haki back, that was the point of the demonstration. he will become stronger trhough actually using the sword.

he is a nerd that needs a devil fruit to do what zolo can without it. relies too much on his df so his haki must be piss weak as well

Moriabros... I'm scared about next chapter

It's Kyoshiro, everybody knows that.

bros... sea chain cuffs are basically useless on luffy now.

Enma basically channels haki like a lightning rod. That's why it was able to hurt Kaido. The skelly arm was just a visualization.

strangely, the fanbase has never disputed this fact.

His haki is stronger than Doflamingo and Vergo who could use full body haki for decade and has overpowered both Smokers and Sanji’s haki

Its nice to get a confirmation of carrot as a strawhat

Why does Zoro need haki to do that? He cut through buildings fighting Mr 1...

is this another 300 iq joke that i failed to find funny

>bRO I WARNED YOU ABOUT KAIDO

Attached: Moriah has a mental breakdown and rapes perona.png (645x720, 213K)

Good. Seastone cuffs have to be useless against the Pirate King.

t-the abs are getting closer...

doesnt mean shit, sanji and zoro could pull off that feat now

>his haki must be piss weak as well
His CoA is stronger than Doffy's, speedreader.

His identity was revealed in the anime, which is the primary source. The real author of One Piece is a nameless Toei celeryman, the manga is just an adaptation of the anime by some hack artist.

He wasn't even using haki against vergo, its just his op op no mi

A little too obvious with your bait there

OI KAIDOU!!!

Attached: el haki dorado luffy.jpg (1920x1080, 786K)

hello brainlet.

>be fan group with surprisingly good animation
>ruin yourself by making SSJ5 tier one piece cancer
how are people so retarded?

>bait
In the old days we used to call them jokes. Then they became trolls and now everything's just bait.

t. boomer

Retard

Makes me kinda mad.

>Luffy
>trains hard, endures a lot of fallback but inenvitable polishes his strength through hard work

>Zoro
>give him a new sword; swords properties basically a hack
>don't even need to work to get stronger

Nice writing Oda.

>years later, people dont realize you can use your haki in conjunction with your df

Where's the snitch Law? Sucking one of orochi's 8 dicks, while telling him everything, perhaps?

this

>don't even need to work to get stronger
But he has too, is that or turning into a starving african man

Zoro is shown training all throughout the series nonstop. He is always at peak physical form.

Luffy coasts on his DF instead of training most of the time.

Seething
Law is the next King of the world. Law finna dab on everybody on Wano.

Zoro's training every fucking second. Was luffy ever shown training besides on wano?
Also The sword kills the wielder if he's a weakling, fag

Punching rocks for a while is not training hard. Getting the shit beaten out of him for 12 hours and then winning against a superior enemy is not polishing his streght through hard work.

>inb4 Zorofag
Fuck him too and his stupid magic sword. Oda just keep showing himself to be even more of a hack.

What is shown is that Enma does much more destruction. The same slash with Shusui would only cut the tree.

he's preparing to face off againay Imu at the end of the series, chess not checkers.

Luffy and Zoro are Garu Stus
Law is the best One Piece character

>Was luffy ever shown training besides on wano?

>What is Rayleigh training timeskip

Proof? Even if it’s true, that’s a big feat it it requires post skip monster trio characters as the minimum strength to easily do it.
Liffey can’t do it at all.

>Lawfag is retarded
Checks out

has zoro been shown doing that post timeskip tho? it seems like oda forgot about that character trait

Yeah I see it now. That's a massive powerup then.

Zoro’s Santoryu is the strongest sword style.
Mihawk didn’t make him change it.

Zoro has been using the technique Luffy is learning since Alabasta. What did you expect here?

Of course Zoro still trains, do you really need a panel reminding you of it 900+ chapters deep into the series?

>Liffey can’t do it at all.

lmao only because he's a df fruit user, he has the physical capabilities to do it.

Plot twist, both swords have the same shade of pink as toko's hair, Oda colored them different just yo fuck with us.

This is some next level speedreading. Zoro is shown training more than literally any other crew member, including Luffy.

Durandal is based as fuck. Its rank is unknown but it obviously grants beauty/attraction and grace.

Luffy doesn’t train hard. He’s a saiyan who doesn’t train. Zoro is like Krillin.
Luffy is physically stronger than Zoro even so.

did people forget that luffy underwent garp's crazy training and spent most his childhood training and honing his df powers with ace and sabo? surprisngly he only stopped training when he set out to become a pirate for a year, and then spent 2 years training again.

he's spent the majority of his life training

He literally doesn’t.
A person who can’t run a mile because he’s crippled for x unfair reason doesn’t mean he’s not missing the ability to do it.

Zoro couldn’t cut anything harder than steel so far in the story. Every attempt to cut something harder failed.

Sanji would die of bloodloss if he got within 200 miles of it.
Zoro wouldn't even be able to find it and end up back at Usopp's village.

>I'm gonna force Jump to make Oda #4.
i dont get it

This
Most likely Luffy trained to a point where he can't gain anything from regular training unlike Zoro.
He was way above Zoro level when they met on physical strength and even so now. Just remember the scene when Luffy pushed two buildings asied in Water 7 when he was jammed inbetween them.

youtube.com/watch?v=W21i6Cg1ag8

And that was BEFORE the timeskip.

He literally trained 10 years of his life before he went out to sea to master his devil fruit. Then trained with the 2nd strongest Pirate in history for 2 years.

Fuck outta here with that.

Act 1: 909 - 924 (16 chapters)
Act 2: 925 - 955 (31 chapters)

How long will Act 3 be you think?

Luffy used it here or his base strength is high enough to pierce steel with his grip.

Attached: 030FB6A1-E41F-4F7C-8EF5-A55AA2F0CC67.jpg (460x773, 75K)

The golden ball was the heaviest object lifted so far in the story, based on the density of gold per centimeter cubes of volume (three meter sphere).

60?

15-20

What is the status of Nekomamushi and half the Minks he was planning to bring with him? Why are they only counting the 3500 prisoners + 500 other Samurai they've gathered in their numbers, shouldn't there be like a thousand Minks as well that Inu brought?

idk user i dropped out of high school really dont understand math

1 = 16
2 = 31
n = 2*(n-1)-1

How much bigger do you reckon this iceberg is?

Attached: 1s6eBEw.jpg (1520x1200, 533K)

Luffy has been shown training 4 times in his entire life. Each time after his childhood, was to overcome a hurdle because he had plateaued. You can't train every couple of years and say you're still as strong as if you never stopped training.

So, like I said MOST of the time Luffy is coasting on his DF instead of training and that why Oda needs to show him training to get stronger because he's a slacker most of the time.

zoro is training like a monk on the ship constantly.
luffy fights and gets almost killed and grows through experience constantly

It’s huge, but not 21:1 to the golden ball huge.
Approximately 18 times larger and would need to be 21.

It’s really close to the camera and that size in comparison to the thrower.
It’s nowhere near big enough to be heavier than the gold ball.

>Zoro: why you...give it back!!

I love how the sword just obeyed Zoro after he told it to fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Fa2UrDAk

Attached: 1567971689177.gif (200x161, 986K)

It's much fucking bigger. 21:1 is laughable. You could fit 21 of the golden ball in a 3rd of that. and that's me ignoring VOLUME.

How does 31 equal 2*(2-1)-1 ???

Nope

Attached: 80559DDA-F53C-4666-963B-43363FA1082B.jpg (547x383, 83K)

Sanjibros this can't be happening. Sanji was meant to be way stronger after his long ass character Arc but this fucking mosshead got a power-up beyond his in an Arc that's not even about him.

Luffy is a manlet compare him to one of the people on the ground and you will see that the Iceberg is much fucking bigger.

Attached: 3987509-one-piece-60623.jpg (800x1211, 199K)

You're all wrong. This motherfucker is the heaviest thing in One Piece.

Attached: .png (1042x1150, 328K)

I wonder if she hires a harem of the sexiest Zoro Cosplayers out there to warm her in cold winter nights.

45 chapters (end on chapter 1000)

Back in thriller bark zoro was much weaker and not a haki user, so the effect was less impressive, this is the first time we see zoro trying a new powerful sword after becoming a haki user and much stronger, what we saw now is basically a shusui effect on steroids.

Hadrudin strongest in series?

Not even close. Assuming the cannonball Garp threw here is 30m in diameter, and ENTIRELY composed of iron (not hollow), the mother fucker threw something that approached 1,000,000 metric tons in mass.

That was a gag scene because there's no way Garp was carrying around an iron ball that was bigger than the ship he was riding on.

I like to think the scene was legit but the iron-ball *was* hollow, all its weight in its outer-shell, making it more of an intimidation tactic and making it possible for Garp's ship to carry it

If you are gonna be a kin'emonfag at least write his name properly.

Zoro is the one who works out the hardest out of anyone on the crew.
Enma would have killed a lesser person with that slice.
In fact its weird that Hiyori didnt mention her father's sword would drastically suck the energy of the user

Oden was too strong to be affected by it, so she didn’t know

>bogart
Still mad at Oda
Also you forgot Denjiro, Ashura Doji, Kowamatsu and Rayleigh

Hiyori knows first hand that Zoro can handle a good sucking

I hope Luffy and Zoro both 1 hit K.O a calamity or sweet commander to hype them up before their clash with the yonkou.

Ryuma's corpse fucking disolved in thriller bark.