What happened?

What happened?

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwB4gGmGScRED51PTNtkbIsI.jpg (1030x976, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-01-21/sword-art-online-author-reki-kawahara-says-female-characters-should-not-be-treated-as-trophies/.142337
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-12-11/reki-kawahara-apologizes-to-voice-actors-for-latest-sword-art-online-episode/.140635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dunno she wanting to fuck her onii-chan so much makes my pee pee hard

Reduction surgery

I have to wonder how many times a thread like this has been made. Regardless, it's either baggy clothing + seatbelt or just bad angle.

They gave her breasts to Asuna in a desperate attempt to make her more popular since she's supposed to be the main heroine not realizing that Suguha is best girl because of her short hair not her tits

animator forgot about her bust
or
they caved to REEEEING from western "muh sexism"

The current year happened user

user... Asuna is by far more popular than Suguha. She's one of the most popular anime girls period.

Well, she wasn't supposed to be stacked to begin with. That's something the original director added.

That should be illegal.

>let's wipe out the sugus because sjw
>rape scene
Sounds logic.

Attached: 12532164.jpg (600x318, 63K)

I'm currently on episode 16. Pic related was funny as hell.

Attached: Raios.png (1280x720, 688K)

Ok, I laughed.

Make sure you're watching the atx source because the CR rip was heavily censored.

What a lovable ragamuffin. Just a good lad having fun.

Itadakimasu

Asuna's witchcraft.

Attached: Dr2dgQKXQAEFKy5.jpg (800x960, 107K)

>ywn have a bro who you can rape girls with in sync

The author fall under SJW bullshit
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-01-21/sword-art-online-author-reki-kawahara-says-female-characters-should-not-be-treated-as-trophies/.142337
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-12-11/reki-kawahara-apologizes-to-voice-actors-for-latest-sword-art-online-episode/.140635

>'Kawahara said that he would like to write a romantic story between girls one day'

Attached: 432642347.png (471x637, 405K)

In Japan where shit taste is notorious maybe.

That would be the explanation if these were real photographs, but in anime? Nah, it's just inconsistent art. See: Hanamaru from Love Live Sunshine being the titcow, yet being flat 99 percent of the time.

This wouldn't have happened if Himura was in charge. Tig bitties for everyone.

Attached: 45085ec55adcb528d2f3db8726f92d55.png (938x1000, 293K)

And smugs

Can't we just get top right and bottom left and enjoy the thoughts of double paizuri?

I doubt its the latter

Attached: 1552174788363.webm (1920x1080, 1.37M)

I knew ann is cancer, but this is too much.

Attached: ann mod.png (1036x579, 117K)

They're pathetic.

Attached: slur.png (1048x434, 116K)

Crime against humanity.

God fucking damn, i hate this terrible show.
No one gives a fuck about Eugeo or the blonde bitch. Especially Alice. Nothing was establishes at all. Except that they were childhood friends, but who gives a fuck? That's the only information that the viewer gets. That and shitty flashback sequences that supposedly happened to show how close they were.
Then they explain everything four or five times, so that even the most retarded SAO-Fag understands the physics of this world.
I got it the first time, that the Knights are brainwashed. No need to say that four more times!
Even the fight scenes are a joke. 10 minutes of talking for 1 minute of clashing swords so that 3 more episodes of pointless talking can occur.
How can anyone watch this shit and seemingly enjoy it?
Fucking neck yourself if you don't watch this god damn mess just out of spite.
Fuck.

That amount of anger cannot be good for you

This show is not good for me.

I miss Quinella.

I'm actually looking forward to when this gets animated. God Twitter is going to be fun to read.
They wont even know how to cope, It's another assault scene so they have to be offended, but it's girl on girl so it's empowering at the same time.

Forgot to actually post the image. I'm retarded.

Attached: Vol_17_-_007.png (1434x2048, 3.85M)

Looking forward to it.

Attached: Twitter-Upset-Over-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-Rising-Sun-Earring-Design-1.png (399x850, 333K)

They wanted to make her true WN appearance CANON

Can an official poster be considered canon?

Attached: 325462753.png (1038x1500, 2.38M)

Japan likes any girl with a sword

>BD doesn't even show nips
what a waste

Attached: selling sayaka is suffering.jpg (440x2905, 318K)

was meant to be in response to

Fuck, I don't actually like PMMM that much but Sayaka was definitely my favourite character in it. Hate to see this.

He's actually right you know.

Man I actually remember when I used to give enough of a fuck about seasonal anime stuff and what people said about it to get this upset over it. The amount of weight and importance people put on this sort of pulp fiction and evaluations of it is just staggering to me these days. Nothing about it is particularly healthy, either for the individual or the fandom.

Well okay never anywhere near THAT upset, but compared to the average anime viewer nowadays I was still more emotionally stable and not all twisted up about shit that doesn't really matter all that much when I was like 16 year olds. Nowadays I just kind of expect bad cheesy emotionally manipulative writing with throwaway characters that barely makes sense chapter to chapter and at best end up predictable and by the book. I almost can't decide what's weirder, actually getting emotionally invested in and devastated by something like Eugeo's pretty stock character arc and resolution or being this fucking mad about it. Neither seems like a normal expected reaction to me.

This is probably the truest thing posted in the entire thread.

breast cancer

>female characters should not be treated as trophies
This is true though
All the classic shounen anime with females that exist just to get kidnapped and blush at the mc are pretty much wasting screentime on those girls, they are non-characters and nobody likes them for anything other than their design and shallow things like a couple of cute scenes.
If you're going to have female characters you should make them have an impact on the plot in a proactive sense, not just in the "motivates the real characters" sense.

>What happened?
Weight loss.

Attached: Mammario.png (1920x810, 1.76M)

Kawahara fucking loved Bloom Into You and Citrus last year. He's motivated on doing more Yuri relationship and possibly have Suguha to become a canon lesbian. Brace yourselves this is going to be fun.

> Potential Sugu yuri doujins.

I am diamonds.

>Sugu rape yuri doujins

That would be absolute diamonds and gold.

I'm expecting Orc'd doujins after the 4th cour.

>those fat sugu nipples

Attached: 1506259006958.gif (459x297, 1.37M)

Nah Sugu will carpet munching for an eternity. She can fuck female orcs in the game that's could be fun.

No, they reuse body templates on those posters all the time. Look at the CC and Yuno ones.

The former.

That's not SJW bullshit, he wants them to be more than just carbon copies of each other like . If he really did turn that way, they'd be nonbinary trans lesbians who don't need no man. ANN is leftist, so of fucking course they'd twist his words.

>they'd be nonbinary trans lesbians who don't need no man.

and this is where Suguha and other girls come in for that.

ANN is just fucking retarded. Period.

I compiled the spliced version. Wow, what a trip.

Such a nice and devoted sister.

Attached: 453354354435435.jpg (1280x1843, 465K)

nice blog retard, no one cares. go back to your shounen generals.

Looks cute, what circle?

Why is this so common with online communities?

They always start out great & then shit gets subverted and turned inside out with moral-faggotry.

I mean there must be some sort of reasonable angle to it. I get it when it is happening to the big sites (even though it's still bullshit), but it is affecting most of the stuff beyond that as well.

I remember getting genuinely pissed off and disgusted by the unironic brocon bullshit in SAO. Wasn't much of an animefag in 2013, only watched shonenshit for the most part, so i didn't know incest was a normal thing in anime/manga.

God all the doujins of this bitch getting mind controlled and turned into a brainwashed cumdump are glorious.

Attached: 8451m.jpg (474x414, 21K)

Nothing really

This one?

Attached: Sugu.jpg (1200x1745, 920K)

This happened

Attached: 1568242924215.jpg (2029x980, 283K)

OH NO!
Sugu's sugus are gone!

Attached: 1544320238133.png (946x622, 515K)

I know already! You hate my big fat cow tits! I found your fap material in your room .. DFC Monthly, Flat Justice, Oppai in A Minor .. why can't you see ME past my ugly meat sacks???!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: 387.jpg (680x925, 89K)

Even the most progressive nips still love rape

Is she dead dead or did she manage to upload herself (with some mind blend fuckery with the clown)?

God damn it. Nothing wrong with women just being damsels in distress and remain in the kitchen. That's what men are for mainly anyway, to rescue people, and be fodder in times of war and calamity.

Opinions aren't blogs. He didn't even talk about his personal life.

If only Kirito wasn't a fag and actually returned his cousin-sister's love, then she wouldn't have lopped her tits off and become a man. She's going to die now.

Suguha going full lesbian would be awesome to me.

Good girl stuck in fujo shit.

So in the SAO universe full dive VR was invented before the sportsbra? Sasuga science fantasy.

I hope that at least Sinon's ass stayed intact

>Make an SAO game where you can make your own OC and not forced to play as Kirito
>Can't romance Suguha or other main character girls
>Still have to choose to play as Kirito to romance Suguha and the other main female cast
At least you can have fun cucking Asuna.

Attached: 1408660566320.jpg (960x1088, 431K)

*cousin

>girl with 0 character

Don't mind me, just posting best girl

Attached: Yuuki (859).jpg (1536x864, 1.05M)

kirito kun

Attached: 00981472043066.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Your bobs very big, I kiss your bobs

She has all of her character attached to her, user.

Asuna fucked them out of her

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1090x364, 99K)

Sharing is Caring!

Attached: Sunny Side Up.jpg (571x800, 339K)

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Sword_Art_Online_24_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[B062C9D3].mkv-0016.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Attached: 1527458476242.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Sword_Art_Online_18_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[5DF84E8A].mkv-0006.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Imagine the rage if Asuna and Suguha become a canon couple?

Would it rage everyone?

Kirito did some Breast ironing.

Maybe her back hurts.

t. Doesn’t know how uncomfortable it is to have boobs that big.
It gave me back aches.

It's possible, anything is possible for Reki to push Suguha X Asuna as a relationship.

From what?

Literally me. Even down to the health condition. ...

This really only happens in communities where you are not anonymous. People start to get a reputation and care about their e-peen. All the moral faggotry is nothing more than righteous posturing. Especially when mods are involved, they just want exert their power over the plebs.

It doesn't count when you are 300 lb. Now never post here again.

It just looks like shes not wearing a push up bra and her big tits are sagging.

ikr, it's a fucking crime. I wish I could save her, like Schwarzenegger in Last Action hero.

Attached: smugpire.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

But. But I’m 98lbs user

Attached: 5597D326-8724-4847-A739-74F9862CD55A.gif (640x360, 446K)

Post tits, or it didn't happen.

Well then gee maybe get to 105 with some muscle and you'll have less back pain.

Will you be my gf?

>falling for it

man, they really fucked up her character

SJW cancer

Takaku takaku

Push up bra.

Because most of them are from Cali.

sad things in life.

But I want orc'd Sugu, not Leafa

Literal AiDS

She became USED GOODS.

Source ?

Hayamin really did great job as Shinobu.

Snoy ethics department!

Attached: Snoy censor.jpg (639x359, 80K)

She's dead. She'll be in a couple of flashbacks though.

It's called perspective, OP.

Asuna's face looks chubbier too.
She probably gained weight while Sugu lost it.

I just want a male:netorare doujin where Kirito fucks Suguha in front of Asuna. Why am I in hell?

In the first image she's still recovering from being in a coma for two years and a bit. The second image takes place about a year later iirc so she's also older.

Sugu just got done dirty.

All I know is that Asuna is fucking trash while sugu, Sinon, Argo, kizmel, and the gameverse girls except for the fatal bullet ones are top tier.

Asuna is best girl

>they caved to REEEEING from western "muh sexism"
This literally never happens.

More importantly how did THIS happen?

F -> M transtrender?

>Liking the true Mary Sue

In the LN ware even Canon?

In english please.