Blade of immortal

>Shigurui's anime aesthetic
Fucking dope

Looks like kino samurai is back twitter.com/pkjd8i8/status/1171712838638850048?s=21

Attached: IMG_8223.jpg (720x405, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/157198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

>Directed by Hamasaki
2019 is saved.

>dope
>kino
>aesthetic
Go back

>Shigurui's anime aesthetic

Unless they really learned their lesson by ruining Terra ForMars with that atonal shit I am not optimistic.

Shigurui aesthetic fits Shigurui and almost nothing else, only Shigurui wants violence to be unrelentingly unfun like that.

I watched the live action and I liked it

>just thinking about how weird it was this didn't get an adaptation yet
neat.

Well judging by Vinland Saga threads discussion for this show will be doomed. Especially because manga has rape scene. Hell it is Yea Forums thread right now

>Vinland Saga
>Blade of the immortal

Bezos is dareisay BASED.

Vagabond next?

why is the thread title blade of the immortal
but your pic in OP and first line shows death frenzy

both are different animes :/

shigurui death frenzy is about a fighting tournament that is switching from wooden swords to real swords and fighting to the death

and blade of the immortal is about a samurai that was cursed with magic bloodworms and can't die, he pledges to take the lives of 1000 evil men to make amends for the evil he has done in the hopes to gain his mortality back

>animes

>Vagabond next?
hopefully never, live action maybe a better idea

God Tsuda Kenjiro has such a fucking alpha voice.

Attached: 1566181246022.png (708x764, 381K)

>tfw Shigurui didn't get a full adaptation

It hurts forever.

Seems like they changed the design a little.

Attached: Manji.jpg (711x432, 84K)

The alt-right should adopt the anime symbol and flip it to the right. It's the perfect covert swastika.

yes blade of the immortal 1st season was already made over 10 years ago

>animes
>:/
fuck off to gaia

Bottom right, why do animators draw the sharp end of the katana on the wrong side so often?
The color composition looks better for "1010" and they don't think anyone will notice?

>white on white and black on black
it's kinda stupid and genius at the same time.

more like Clang of the immortal

Attached: 1566298536516.jpg (601x695, 30K)

>Liden
Yeah. After how Copcraft turned out I ain't having any fate for redepmtion.

*faith
JC.

>Lidenfilms
This was a suprise

There was an adaption a decade ago.

Copcraft is Milipense

Based
Glad i've got an amazon prime video subscription :")

Looks like hamasaki saves anime once again

why do people get milipense and lidenfilms mixed up so much? Linden did Hanebado last year which had some of the best animation cuts of the year

They both worked on The Clang.

it was mainly GEMBA and milepensee

It was. And yet Liden still helped.
It's like a contagious plague.

doesnt discount the fact that liden films shows tend to look above average to great. Look up their works

Didn't Liden also work on Berserk?

The jews fear the samurai.

they were only producers. GEMBA and milpensee are the only studios credited as actually animating the show. It has been known that there were two studios working back and fourth on berserk which likely contributed to it being a clusterfuck

IF it’s anywhere near the quality of Shigurui, I’m fucking hyped lads.

tsuda's just doing his genichiro voice

Is the Shigurui anime worth watching over reading the manga? I haven't heard anything about it being bad it's just I've exclusively seen people talk about the manga to the point I didn't even know it had an anime.

as with all anime adaptations the art is much better in the manga. I'd still reccomend watching the anime and then jumping into the manga where it left off because the anime has its merits such as amazing sound design

>24 eps for 30 volumes
It's going to be complete shit. Why even bother if you're not going to do it properly?

Attached: mugen.png (638x316, 59K)

is it confirmed that these 24 episodes is it? or is it only season 1?

>Hanebado
This was a lot to do with the chief AD Satoshi Kimura, who I always look out for in Liden projects because he's good.

Incidentally he was action AD on the two Arslan seasons which also had Shingo Ogiso on character designs and chief AD. Seeing as how Kimura has also worked with Hamasaki on TerraFormars as a secondary chara designer, AD, and key animator, I'm hopeful.

Because it's sure as fuck better than doing 13 ep and leaving with a big cliffhanger of fuckness years ago.

It's confirmed 24 eps for all 30 volumes.
yaraon-blog.com/archives/157198

Hope this doesn't end up being the second coming of Karakuri Circus with pacing too fast to even attempt to give a shit, although this seems to have better people behind it and the trailer does look pretty great. I'll hope for the best but concern is definitely warranted.

This looks so much better than I thought. LIDEN anime usually look mediocre visually but I'm looking forward to this.

Why does the OP sound so shit? Who will be doing the ED?

Wasn't Liden in charge of DENKA?

Attached: 1467575175143.png (421x532, 334K)

I watched the Takeshi Miike film and it was a mess because it tried to condense the manga so much. It looked nice, it was a good watch in a cinematic sense, but my friend who hadn't read the manga was constantly going "what the fuck is going on". Same is going to happen here.