Why didnt she kill gon early on?

Why didnt she kill gon early on?

Attached: pitou.png (1071x1034, 769K)

>she

what?

Hehehe look this cover is based in a famous painting. Isn’t that deep?

Attached: E4D75AE6-AF17-415F-A546-C9028FF7B227.jpg (1200x1807, 462K)

I guess she not thought that this lil boy would become a chad monster

because togashi = hack

Shy didn't have a chance to do so

barbed cat cock faggot

Attached: jump character book.jpg (319x480, 126K)

>she

Because she was shitting her pants.

hack author

This is what happens when shonentards brains cannot compute shitposting

Attached: 706.png (1199x675, 579K)

Because the adult seemed like the bigger threat at the time.
Because pitou was strong and arrogant.
Because why would you expect a 13 year old to chimp out so hard he turns into that one chad meme and punches your head off.

Attached: 1567911359040.jpg (1080x2029, 480K)

Attached: 22026160096132591632291.png (904x1284, 901K)

Why does Pitou's power suck so much? She takes forever to heal a wound and can't move or use nen while doing it, meanwhile Kurapika was insta-healing broken bones back during the phanton troupe arc and the shitty trading cards from the Greed Island arc could not only insta-heal but also reconstruct severed limbs.

Attached: 1617220298143052687213330.jpg (400x399, 42K)

she/he was busy with Kite at the time

Not confirmed by togashi, retard

Probably because she developed her hatsu instinctively like an animal, without the help of a nen master. She came up with Dr Blythe to reconstruct Kite's body and with the unamed puppeter summon to make him into a puppet only because she wanted to fight him again.

I'm surprised no one has given you the correct answer yet, if you read/watched and paid attention then you know that she can't go against the King's orders, it's deeply ingrained within her, she was told to heal Komugi first, which she was willing to sacrifice all her limbs for just to come to a consensus with Gon since she can't use defensive or offensive Nen while healing, after that Komugi was in the hands of Gon's allies in order to keep a balance of power, if she hurts Gon then she risks Komugi dying in exchange, the narrator specifies that she was close enough to take Gon's head off with one strike, but her instincts said to obey, when they reached the mansion and Pouf lied to her about having recovered Komugi, she feels compassion with Gon having lied to him and says that there is nothing left now other than her killing him because he's a threat to the king, the rest is history.

Attached: 99879545.png (655x600, 673K)

OP is talking about when she ripped Kite's arm and then just stood there doing nothing and let Gon and Killua run away. She could have easily killed them and returned to Kite before any of them could do anything.

Probably because she didn't see them as a threat and didn't think they'd be fun to fight.

Pitou literally says "I want to find out how strong I am", the King wasn't born yet and her true loyalty is with Meruem, before he is born she served the queen but didn't really have a clear and strong purpose, to her letting them both go so she can fight Kite wasn't a real danger to anyone, especially since she can sense aura from miles away.
Compare the Royal guard's behavior from before and after the King's birth, they seem like rogue ants at first, doing whatever they want and standing on the top of the food chain, and instantly shift into dedicated servants who are born to give their lives to the King once he is born.

>o my superior adult form transformation
no wonder huntercuck still live with their parents