Intentionally or not, what is the funniest anime you've watched in recent memory?

Intentionally or not, what is the funniest anime you've watched in recent memory?

Attached: 95077l.jpg (423x600, 70K)

Does laughing from cuteness count?

Asobi, Grand Blue and ZLS actually made me laugh.

best comedy anime: grand blue, asobi, gekkan shoujo, konosuba, d-frag

what the fuck

Definitely not that

Tentai senshi sunred S1

thought it was yuri, it's better

Hinamatsuri is the funniest anime of all time.

/thread

Attached: Screenshot (49).png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Daily lives of high school boys.
Hinamatsuri.
Some of the only shows I remember to actually make me lol

season 2 never

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Asobi Asobase - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.41_[2018.09.24_05.01.45].jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Joshikousei no Mudazukai

DMC.

Attached: Detroit-Metal-City.jpg (560x400, 278K)

Youjo senki movie make me laugh quite a bit
Also Isekai quarte if you've seen some/all of the series obviously

Zombieland saga

>dying laughing on the first episode. Possibly the funniest 1st episode ever

Easily arifureta. Shit is unintentionally a riot.

I really liked the show, but comedy-wise it peaked on the first episode by far, only the chicken one came close

I want to fuck Olivia

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

Attached: 1445732490478.jpg (848x480, 22K)

Karakiri Circus and Angels of Death, both unintentional comedies of the century. Never laughed as hard and as often at these shows outside actual standup comedy. I don't know if I could describe in a single sentence how utterly hilarious either of these two shows are, but here's my best shot:

Angels of Death is basically a buddy cop comedy starring a pair of absolute nutters. It's just pure stupid and camp from beginning to end and it's great.
Karakiri Circus is retarded, incoherent, plot-hole ridden, hilarious nonsense until it decides not to be and to solve every single one of its plot holes and tie all its nonsensical plot threads together with a 3 episode exposition dump.

This for intentionally being comedy. Arifureta for unintentional comedy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.55_[2019.08.14_08.30.09].jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I thought it was Asobi Asobase, but then Joshikousei no Mudazukai came and took the place.

Arifureta is great

Attached: 1568046601043.webm (852x480, 650K)

This looks like beast wars

Seto no Hanayome.
The only anime that baited me into liking it's original ending.

Recently? Joshijousei, curiously, I didn't found Asobi that funny, the first 4 episodes or so really got to me but everything after that was a big meh with 1 or 2 jokes that actually hit, meanwhile Joshikousei have at least a couple of moments each episodes that always hit.