Best girl

Best girl

Attached: slne.jpg (960x540, 67K)

Fuck, wrong pic.

Attached: yui.gif (576x768, 1.24M)

yuck

Whoops, wrong one again.

Attached: Komachi_Zoku.png (579x766, 493K)

YUKINO OR HOPE

Correct.

Attached: 1368221995020.jpg (1280x1290, 299K)

Dumb pinkshitter

i love yukino so much i wish she was real

user, you know that if she was real she wouldnt love you back

Based
Cringe

Attached: yui.jpg (700x415, 67K)

Attached: d8ft1wwx52z21.png (333x488, 72K)

Hirutska Sensei best woman. Big Milkies and cute personality.

Based
Best imouto

Attached: Yukino-Yukinoshita-yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-34209064-500-281.gif (500x281, 371K)

Childhood is idolizing Yukino. Adulthood is idolizing Yui.

genki gf
>actively initiates conversations with you
>straightforward but not tactless
>will encourage you to exercise
>contagious smiles
kuudere gf
>awkward conversations
>dialogue and conversations are filled with cryptic riddles
>will immediately call you out and all your faults

>awkward conversations
ironic how hachimans convos are infinitely more awkward with yui than they are with yukino.
>will immediately call you out and all your faults
thats the good part about yukino. yui is okay with a "lie", it doesnt matter to her if her relationship is surrounded by dishonesty. yukino on the other hand has her morals straight and doesnt want any fake bs.

Yeah, but then you would have to live with a retard

Lemme fix your biased descriptions
Yui gf
>desperate to hold onto as a boyfriend, would deliberately avoid arguing and would be afraid to criticize you
>if you had some unhealthy habit, she wouldn't tell you that its enough
>force you to talk with her normalfag friends
>loud and obnoxious because normal girls are
>can't cook and eating anything from her is a health risk
>wouldn't be interested in any of your hobbies
>she likes small dogs whom are known to be barkers
>fairly boring personality

Yukino gf
>can cook, clean, help you with homework and would love my cats
>loner, so she would be more relatable to otaku/NEETs and Yukino would want to help you
>loves a challenge
>would push you to become a better person
>has cute hobbies
>has pretty good fashion sense

Attached: 1544224572095.jpg (1048x894, 144K)

>lemme fix your biased descriptions with my very own biased descriptions

Attached: 1551730765203.png (250x250, 105K)

did somebody call for best girl?

Attached: file.png (525x768, 441K)

Based as fuck

yes

Attached: 001.jpg (1254x1771, 332K)

Name one thing that's wrong.

>best girl
>constantly needs to be helped by 8man
Why do Irohafags like her again?

Attached: 1566234415683.jpg (1354x759, 53K)

based, thank you user

she's cute and they have good chemistry together, though she'd probably be a nightmare to actually marry. That's the beauty of waifus though.

Well she's an anime girl, of course she's going to be cute. All of the Oregairu girls are cute. I meant is there any part of Iroha's personality and character that sounds out to you guys.

I absolutely love StuCo president characters and Iroha never really did it for me.

Soon....

Attached: yuiXyukino.jpg (850x885, 652K)

>two girls are some what friendly
>they are lovers!!
And this is why yurifag shippers are a joke on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1568056167253.jpg (492x500, 178K)

same goes to yaoi shippers, it pisses me the fuck off when two guys display friendship and then all these niggers think theyre in love with each other. clearly they ddont know what friendship is in real life

Like I said, their chemistry. It's been awhile since I watched so I just hunted down the OVA. Their back-and-forth still brings a smile to my face and makes me happy to watch.

That's the thing with shippers, they'll ship anything together. They'll ship anything including Ryoko Matoi with a fucking shirt.

same person, but with more thoughts after having finished the ova: they keep each other off balance which is especially novel for hachiman who is almost always rather aloof and collected if I'm remembering his character correctly. As a result they kind of bring out the cute sides of each other that you don't otherwise see. Plus Iroha's really affectionate when she's not busy being a little shit.

I'm not asking for shipping arguments, I meant her character by itself. I should have been more specific.

>calling yurifag shippers are a joke on Yea Forums.
>posting a canon lesbian

Nice try.

>creators called Rin straight
>in love with a guy
>lesbian
Thanks for proving my point.

Iroha win would be the biggest upset ending possible, better than loner end. Not even people that like her expect her to win.

Attached: ch65 p14.png (891x1280, 345K)

You do realize that Iroha is more popular than Yukino, right?

err, you're asking me to do a charater analysis on a rom com side character (characterization is already pretty short), minus her interactions with the main PoV of the story, the MC? Don't ask for the impossible. The main girls aren't exactly personality incarnate either, even with the extra characterization that usually comes with main girl status. My answer to this question for Yukino would boil down to "I like kuuderes and I like tights; I guess her backstory is a little bit sympathetic too"

>Thanks for proving my point.

I think your point got BTFO'd

No one expects her to win, though.

Attached: ch68 p20.png (1782x1280, 515K)

Why do people like Yukino? She's an abusive coldhearted bitch, even after falling for Hikki. If they entered into a relationship, it would be toxic as hell

They like the cold demeanor because it reminds them of their mothers.

So they have mommy issues? Gotcha

All the girls won't win at all

>cold hearted bitch
Ah yes, because cold hearted people often decide to save some loser.
>If they entered into a relationship, it would be toxic as hell
I think you are confusing Yui for Yukino. Yukino is the only one who wanted to help him.

Attached: the face of a winner.jpg (720x404, 33K)

By habitually insulting and bullying him?
Hikki is a spineless beta for not slapping her at least once, I know I would've with her high and mighty attitude.

based

everyone knows that there are only 2 endings this story could follow at this point: either yukino wins or hachiman stays by himself (loner end).
Im pretty sure most Yui/Iroha fans know as much that their waifus wont end up winning, even if that upsets them and they disagree with it. If they don't admit that, theyre lying to themselves.

She's not abusive, she's just harsh in the way she words things a lot of times, and straightforward. The truth is that she wants to help hachiman and wishes the best for him, she just doesn't word it like that.

>he actually takes her jokes seriously
Komachi and Sensei did the same thing, Yui has been disgusted by him as well in the first few volumes. Do you want to slap them too?

as an irohafag who hasn't followed this series that closely, I willingly acknowledge that Iroha's just a sideshow, but why do you think Yui is out?

because Watari already gave her a pity victory in a side story LN series called "ANOTHER" in other words Yui has less of a chance than Iroha.

rip, imagine your waifu having negative chance to win.

well first of all in oregairu ANOTHER series yui wins, which is a dead giveaway she wont win in the main story..
and not only that but the whole show points to hachiman ending up with yukino as well as him liking her. theres a few romantic scenes between the two in season 2, and the end scene of season 2 shows that in the end he trusts yukino more. its also pretty obvious that yukino is more of the main character than yui is.

best girl in nisekoi was onodera for me all along but i knew from the beginning she wouldnt win and chitoge would win instead. its time to stop lying to yourselves anons and come to terms with an ending that you wont like

Haruno

is a bitch

Why does this shit have an alternative ending before a real ending was published?

author probably knew he had to give loser girls fans some closure before the true end if he didn't wanna be lynched in the streets

Meguri is the best girl.

Good End: Yui
True End: Yukino
Who's the Bad End?

Probably winding up alone? Unless winding up alone is the true end.

Attached: 2ryew3clb9i31.png (960x940, 992K)

Yukino will have to move on after she told 8man to go to Yui. There won't be a Yukino end.

yui

>loner Yamato Nadeshiko kuudere gives MC to genki best friend
>even with doing that she's breaking inside and tries to separate herself from her friends
Is Watari a hack or is he going to do something with this trope?

Attached: Yep totally supports them dating.jpg (1890x3202, 789K)

Why do Yui and Yukino look displeased? They know she doesn't like him and only likes Hayama, right?

You're right, Yui is totally in love with Hayama and she gives Iroha that look? What a fucking slut.

For some odd reason Yukino seems more displeased by him flirting with Iroha than Yui does.

because yukino loves him more. yui's love isnt real

Yukino was fucking pissed when Iroha gave him an indirect kissu.

Attached: Chocolate making event.jpg (1092x1600, 386K)

Which is odd since she isn't the jealous type.

She has had the most jealous scenes in the series

But when you consider the amount of times he interacts with other girls she's been very tolerant. She only seems to bring out her jealous side when he interacts with a girl who isn't Yui, Komachi, or Sensei.

She's not his girlfriend though

she's ironically hones tin the sense she gives little fucks once she settles in and is comfortable. Her edge over Yukino is that she is better adapted to the real world, while yukino is slightly autistic as 8man.

this would make them an interesting couple since they may balance each others faults

Balance is just a shortcut hacks use to make couples seem more romantically inclined than they actually ard.

But she doesn't like 8man.

True End

Attached: starcrossedlovers!.jpg (1000x1200, 93K)

Yes, she just gets irritated whenever a girl gets too close to 8man because she doesn't think he deserves the attention.

yet she doesn't mind when she gets his attention

Attached: two dorks unable to hold a mixing bowl.jpg (1100x1600, 354K)

that's why I said 'may'

in my experience though, it is not an entirely ficional concept. As long as there is enough overlap between interests, having also distant hobbies can be enriching and entertaining

She didn't even care that 8man and Yui were dancing.

There's no overlap between 8man's interests and Iroha's though. The only girls who have that are Yukino, Haruno, Sensei, and maybe Ebina.

Yukino has done fake smiles before.

I dont feel like any character has much overlap with 8man actually. Never thought the series did a good job at expanding its main characters.

Since I am a fan of the 'he ends up alone' route, i dont see much difference between yukino or an iroha ending, but i get what you mean

That wasn't a fake smile, that was a disinterested but friendly smile.

Attached: Yahari Zoku OVA .jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

Uh huh.

Attached: mpv-shot0016.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

That is irrelevant. It happened long before romance was a thing in the story.

for Hayama

Attached: VTqqIHjadfp98aijvaMbvbQ.jpg (831x585, 37K)

You're not very bright are you? The point is Yukino has done "pretend" smiles for her friends.

But she wasn't pretend smiling at them during the dance. looks like a jealous smile and Yukino didn't have one then.

threadly reminder that iroha is pure

Isn't she the soccer club manager?

Ichicute >>>>>> the yucky

>Yuifags don't shit on Yukino they said
>please don't shit on us if we were wrong with our predictions they said
>can't even have one comfy Yukino thread without the autists
Oh, how I can't wait for the ending. This going to be wonderful.

Iroha is only interested in Hachiman because Chad rejected her. How could anyone say she's best girl?

I think all of you are right. Yukino might be a fucking piece of shit but she is going to win while Yuishit and Irocancer are going to lose. Yeah, Yuckyno a shit but she is a winner shit! Take that, yuishitters/irohacacers!

I’m a Yuckybro and i agree

This

Btw. Just three days ago they packed out all the merch for season 3. Lots of Yukino, Yui and Iroha stuff here in Japan now
Keychains, Shirts, Posters, etc.

Some people are into that kind of thing

I've been reading through the light novels for the first time. I'm at the end of the camp trip where they meets Rumi. It's the 4th ln, pretty sure.

Anyway several things come to mind from what was obviously an anime only person:

They really tone back the gay for Totsuka stuff in the anime. In the anime iirc it's more like a joke. haha, pretty trap boi thing. In the manga, there's no grey area. Hachiman is definitely attracted to Totsuka. Definitely more than any of the girls. At least up to where I am in the novels.

I continue to stand by sensei would be Hachiman's best first girlfriend. There's so many instances where she clearly is the one who best helps develops the man he's becoming. Where they are the only two (or three with Yukino) people in the room knowing what's being said. As in they share a lot in common in terms of interests. The latter does not include Yukino. I mean just in passing there was a passage about those two arguing over their top 10 favorite anime. That's obviously a part of Hachiman's life as he continues to talk about how he only wants to read and watch anime. Nvm all the uh. The fat glasses guy stuff that brings out that side of Hachiman. On top of that, she's the one who clearly cares most about Hachiman more or less selflessly. Not that something would be expected from any of other girls but it's still how she takes care of him.

The anime missed out on not animating the card game arc. The strip one. I can't remember the name of the game. It's literally the only time I've ever appreciated the annoying fat guy's character, whose name I can never remember. In both the manga and anime. He's just so fucking unlikable. Except in that chapter.

Going back to the toning back. I also didn't realize how much of a siscon he was. Almost every time she's brought up in her lounge wear he's describing what little she's wearing in so much detail and there's usually a line about if she weren't my sister I would be in love with here. Paraphrasing.

What chapter is this?

you are based and cringe at the same time

Additionally it's so fucking obvious how slanted the writing is for Yukino. To the point I can't believe there's any waifu wars because this isn't a love triangle. It's a romance between Hachiman and Yukino. And I say that as someone who preferred Yui from the anime. Albeit no strong preference either way. But the way Hachiman describes and talks about Yukino vs Yui.. some of the stuff he says I sometimes think he legitimately dislikes Yui. There was one in the 4th where it's like she's a nice girl but she realizes deep down she's rotten in the inside. It was so out of the blue. Unless the translations were weird. And there's way too much foreshadow for a Yukino ending.

I can't think of other stuff. It's an interesting read though. Quick, very easy read other than the lost in translation references to some Japanese stuff I don't innately understand. Despite the stuff mentioned above,, the anime still follows the light novels pretty closely I'd say. To this point.

>Hachiman is definitely attracted to Totsuka.
lmao nice

>sensei would be Hachiman's best first girlfriend
hot and agreed

>the card game arc. The strip one
holy shit I need it
not enough fan service in the anime.

>I also didn't realize how much of a siscon he was
to be fair, she's hot as fuck. he should go for it, they'd have my blessing

Do they have more dakis too?

Why do people think Yukino doesn't like Hachiman? The novels imply she does and it's mutual. I have not read the 12 and 13 ones.

Did you see how much 8man was seething on how much Hayama knew of Yukino that he didn't know during the camping trip with Rumi? They took out how Komachi was bullying him about it and him not being able to sleep due to Hayama's "Y"

That was the dead give away that 8man had the hots for Yukino.

It's just some butthurt Yuifags lashing out with falsehoods because 8man didn't love Yui in her OWN route.

Too bad Yukino doesn't like him.

You need to read them, they prove she doesn't.

re strip card game: there's fan service, but
it's Hachiman protecting the girls from stripping so he's the one who ends up in his underwear. Except at the very end Yukino starts to take off her top to protect Hachiman as he was going to take off his underwear. She only takes off her vest or something like that. I think there's a line talking about how Hachiman can see her bra through the buttons of her shirt. It's interrupted.

don't ever reply to me again, I don't talk to morons.

He always seems to be in denial to himself about it though. Must be a case of sour grapes

8man has been rejected his while life, he doesn't think the school idol Yukino would ever give him time of day. He's always going to deny his own feelings due to his self-conscious nature.

And he's right, he isn't special to Yukino.

see

It's pretty obvious to everyone who knows Yukino that she wants his dick though. If Watari didn't stretch this out like this, 8man would probably have already made a move on her by now

Haruno doesn't think so. Only her mother, Yui, Tobe, Iroha, and Hayama think so.

gross as fuck

I sometimes wonder how different this story would be if it just focused on the 3 main characters after the Cultural Festival. No StuCu election shit, go right into Yukino's family issues and end the story in volume 8 or 9.

tobe dick isn't winning

she is a manipulative cunt though

dumb speedreader

It is for Iroha

Yes. The new ones step on you as well, and call you scum.

>walk into room and see this
>what do?

Attached: 1A53A873-9564-48A1-9298-C7692221AEEE.jpg (989x1248, 841K)

Close the classroom door and lock her and myself in.

yes, i preordered mine to add to the collection

Attached: c1059385package.jpg (400x600, 56K)

Would Yukino still love 8man if he refused to put on the panda costume while making love?

she wouldn't be amused, but she'd put up with it

yukino will never get married and will become a cat lady

Speaking of the card game, here's your foreshadowed winner of the 8bowl.

Attached: 3-of-spades.png (500x704, 32K)

i will marry her and let her have all the cats she wants

This desu

I want to slowly slide off Yukino's stockings.

imagine how sweaty her legs and feet are after a long day at school

Attached: Conflicted - Yukino.jpg (599x626, 40K)

You think she's up for wearing cat ears and tail butt plug during sex?

8man must be incredibly sexually frustrated by now, being in the same room as her almost every day

she's only best at enjo kosai

Iroha Isshiki pleases old men for money

8man would be the happiest with her. Change my mind.

Attached: 63873efed772b0261586295158f21400.jpg (618x576, 45K)

Nah

But he admitted that he'd tap it. Also, he could become a stay at home husband like he wanted.

Nah

The Yukinoshitas are wealthy. Dog fucker isnt. He doesn't have to worry about making money with Yukino.

She's violent, smokes, and is used goods. 8man also has younger girls lining up to suck his dick

>assuming yukino will get anything instead of everything going to haruno

What is it about these two being together that causes Yuifag and Irohafags to lose their collective shit?

Attached: [Commie] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku - My Teenage RomCom SNAFU TOO! - 1 (1280x720, 73K)

Can't come into terms with the fact that they have shit taste

They are seething because they can't compete

Based yuichad.

Are you actually braindead?
>implying yuifags won't seethe if she loses

yukinofags*

Stupid dog.

Attached: yui bop.png (1000x1000, 624K)

>are you braindead
Are you?

Now you just embarrassed yourself for the whole internet to see, yuifag.

Attached: Smug_Yukinon.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

I miss smug snarky yukino. Now she's just a moeblob whenever 8man is present

But Yui already lost

there's still one volume left

If she was supposed to win, she wouldn't get an alternate ending spin off

>thinking you're an adult because you switched sides
>not understanding true adulthood is wanting to fuck the social reluctance out of the fujo

Attached: ebina.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Leave Yukinoshita cunny to me

Attached: CHADyama.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Totsuka Saika best grill

What's with the pose?

Attached: GiornoProfile.png (500x733, 466K)

Its a naruto reference

Does he actually like yukino?

Yeah, but only so he can push 8man into taking the Yukino.

headcanon

He would be happier with Saika.

Attached: 1562610977980.png (1120x1600, 1.93M)

Cope

If hayama really likes yukino, do you really think he's just gonna hand her over to 8man?

Yeah

why would he do that?

Bravery

hayama already told 8man that he's not a nice guy

this iroha is the best fucking girl!!!

yukino= a copy made in P.R.C of her sister , love hachiman because he is the only man that her sister like

yui: normie stacy that create a fake personality to be accepted by society, love hachiman because he save her dog!!!! so according with her fake personality she must love him but her real personality love hayama!!!!

so iraha is the only girl that love hachiman for what he is and he love her

Attached: 1450479061_tumblr_npftx5kgDp1s307p6o1_500.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

she has STDs

Iroha pleases old men for money

how much, asking for a friend

rude she does it for fun too

Nah

do you mean yui
iroha pls hachiman for love!!!
more best girl!!!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Based ESL poster

thanks
how can a girl be so cute!!!!

Attached: fp2tzfh0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Why do shitskins like Iroha so much? Is it the blonde hair?