ChainsawMan

How pathetic will Aki's death be?

Attached: 23.jpg (665x645, 62K)

Only God knows what level of cosmic irony Fujimoto is working on
With his history and how much he's hyped it up, he'd better have something impeccable in mind

sodomized to death haha

Future never said it would be pathetic. He said it would be awful.
For all we know, he might die a glorious and heroic, though extremely painful death.
Or he'll became the Gun Fiend I don't know.

Hopefully it would be right at the end because I would probably drop it when he dies.

Falling down in the toilet

I want a gruesome death.

Chainsawman is pathetic. It's just a shock value fest with zero substance.

Cringe.

If Aki's death is anything less than a Shakespearean level of tragic I will fly to Japan and kill Fujimoto with my own goddamn bare hands.
He's been a tragic figure from day 1, and didn't deserve having to deal with any of this shit.

Attached: 1554406492126.jpg (1109x1479, 125K)

The manga? Yes, it's very cringe.

So I know Firepunch sort of ended miserably, where everything sucked and no one was happy. But since this is in Shonen Jump, this shouldn't get anywhere near as downery as Firepunch, right?

stop shitting up threads you faggot

>chainsaw dick
we full tsukamoto now

Attached: Tetsuo - The Iron Man 1989 720p Bluray FLAC 2.0 x264-IY.mkv_snapshot_00.25.25_[2019.09.10_19.50.04]. (960x720, 140K)

He's going to die balls deep in Angel-kun even after it's revealed that it has no genitalia but still has a butthole.

Angel best boy

Attached: Angel_Devil.png.png (617x944, 328K)

>I can be your angle, or your debiru

Angel indeed very cute.

I like Violence Devil too. Seems pretty nice, apologizing and even showing concern for innocents.

...though that might be the mask at work. Maybe it's keeping him continuously stoned off his ass with the strongest marijuana they can find.

Attached: scared snek.jpg (2000x2000, 812K)

Isn’t that different from Berserk or HunterXHunter

Fire Punch got a good ending. Sun and Moon are together forever until the ends of time

What? I thought the person in your pic was a girl.

>Any manga
Uuhh I wonder if anyone will die
>Chainsawman
So, how X is going to die?

wait im retarded

Armageddon isn't trying to get in our pants every day anymore, but it's still texting us.

He’ll die saving the Gun Devil, all the while knowing it’s about to commit another atrocity and that he’ll be responsible. And it will all be for some petty and retarded reason, because why wouldn’t it be.

Honestly I believe this, something like “We were the bad guys” all along

Attached: 1561635463150.jpg (2048x1712, 541K)