Forgotten Anime

What anime used to get constant discussion but 99% of people forgot about it? I'll start with Shakugan no Shana. I don't even remember if this anime was good or not, I'm scared of rewatching because it might be trash.

Attached: Shakugan no Shana.jpg (1442x902, 99K)

Anime was butchered badly by JC, even worse than the one that doesn’t exist.

Never watched it but I love the OP, it is very nostalgic for me. I just downloaded some new versions of it for a rhythm game.

Shana is hot

Attached: 1524411834854.gif (500x373, 451K)

After everyone laughed no one bothers to talk about it anymore.

Attached: 1565082724993.jpg (1632x1020, 216K)

There are probably people who actually enjoyed Hayate no Gotoku still posting on Yea Forums

The shield isekai. Every thread is that "shieldbro" talking to himself it gets archived.

Remember when every teenaged fangirl couldn't shut up about Vampire Knight?

>anime from earlier this year
>like a dozen+ threads this week because of the new season announcement
Yeah, no.

No user I haven't forgotten about my wife that I see every day and have been happily married to for over 15 years

all i can remember about this show was the ED was made by the artist i like and the LN ending, which was absolutely based.

Attached: y78kgfmjr6t.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

how did it end

Too bad Shana's singer retired

I dropped Shana on the third season because it sucked.

>that entire ending

Attached: beep beep.png (395x391, 223K)

Shana is bad Fate
and Fate is already pretty bad

Sakurako-san was something I did at my end of season pickup and it was a great find for me. Shit was fun between the boy and her.

Attached: Maxresdefault.jpg (621x349, 36K)

has it even ended yet

I quit because I figured best girl wouldn't win anyway

I read a lot of the manga but forgot where I was at when my phone gave out

I personally know one

all i remember is the ln got canned, and the author wrote what he was going to write. mc gets married and mates with cousin, having a kid with her.

>Multiple seasons of anime
>Multiple manga serializations
>A shitton of CDs
>Live concerts
>A bunch of games
Like tears in the rain

Attached: 0da01c23b3a0c66de3aa72054286d17f.jpg (2394x3500, 2.03M)

LIGHT MY FIRE

I watched S3 over the summer, 2009 was when Yea Forums loved this shitty show. S3 is unarguably superior- watching Yuuji get back at all those faggots who looked down on him while saving the world was pretty great.

I liked the anime and tried to read the manga in 2012 but there were too many chapters. Then it ended in 2016 so I stopped caring.

Attached: (´・ω・`).jpg (850x754, 97K)

Never read it but I like Tonikaku Kawaii

Attached: 013B5E94-5692-45FB-A44F-8531D719B6D4.jpg (1280x900, 235K)

Yes actually. Nagi won.
I stopped giving a shit after Mangaka Namek and when it started involving the inheritance stone and it got too self-aware yet took forever to get anymore

Speaking of WSS series, casual reminder that Zettai Karen Children still isn't over.

/jp/ still talks about it sometimes.

>I'm scared of rewatching because it might be trash.
Don't be. S2 is clearly inferior but it is still worth it.

Basically what will happen to Symphogear once it's done and gone.

I only remember being mad because one season ended with a confession an the next one started with the old
>What did you say back then, I didn't hear you haha

I remember the festival episode

If you rewatch it just skip the shitty bits, they're mostly filler and they're bad, too. By shitty I mean S1: 16 onwards, S2: the beginning and the last arc, you're good just knowing they both wait. S3 is all good but for some reason the final episodes have crazy pacing problems.

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Shit was everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE circa 2006-2010. After Disappearance tho, it just kinda... poofed.

Fuck I miss that show. Wish we got a continuation instead of just a romantic spin off, though that was enjoyable.

I blame endless eight
What a fucking shitshow that was, two months of the same episode

Hecate > Kazumi > Shit > Shanaslut

Attached: HorribleSubs_HenSuki_07_720p.mkv_snapshot_07.10_2019.08.19_10.27.33.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Honestly, I enjoyed endless eight. I always thought the hate for it was just a meme. The repetitive/frustrating nature of it was the point. Put's the viewer in the mindset of the characters, specifically Nagato. This serves as a great lead up to the events of Disappearance.

If we can blame anything, I'd say it's that the novels have slowed to a crawl. Also with the introduction of Sasaki in the novels... things got... weird.

Shana was not even remotely forgotten. There are still plenty of threads that appear.

Attached: 0405b8a05062a291638481b148a436bd.jpg (800x900, 229K)

Most VN/vidya/TCG adaptations disappear from everyone's radar as soon as the game loses popularity, even quicker if there never was an English translation for the source in the first place.
Think Higurashi/Umineko, Underwater Ray Romano, WIXOSS, Luck and Logic

2019 and I still refuses to watch this.

>Underwater Raymono
>Part 2, 3 are pretty hyped
>animu part 2 is okayish
>azurlane and few other collab
>localization for remaster uta 1 confirmed
>gacha game soon (next month maybe)
Well yes, but actually no.

i thought i was the only one watching this, this season.
Who's your favourite girl?

Why would you ever think that?

Mint is still my favorite unfappable loli.

I also like Vanilla, but she's a fappable loli.

i made a thread that got no replies other than two replies that said i was the only person on the board watching it.
plus i never saw this show mentioned until today.

>
I've seen threads for it every day since it aired, and threads for the manga before it aired.
I don't know where you're looking, but it ain't here.

I'm sure no one talked about it because I didtinctly remember watching it but don't remember anything about it. But there was this wimpy ass dude who kinda looked like Spike spiegel and the only thing I remember is he was trying to summon his weapon or some shit and the only memorable thing about for me was that when he finally summoned his sword it looked cool. If anyone knows what the fuck I'm talking about please clue me the fuck in. I know I'd recognize it if i saw it.

My stalker wife Chino!

Attached: 1565026924103.jpg (1280x1260, 216K)

SnS was literally babbie's first loli moeblob. Stupidly generic and indistinguishable from all the other animooses.

S2 never ever ;_;
I loved her colorful power up

My wife Chino... AAARRGHHHH

Honestly? Anything before 2010 is "forgotten".

cough

OP didn't ask about the overall state of the franchise, dummy. How often do you see discussion for it?

Sounds like misremembered GunXSword

I remember watching this and thinking it would be about the MC saving the girl that disappeared in the first episode. And then she was never brought up again

>shitty generic comedy

I unironically liked Gakusen Toshi Asterisk. It was constantly compared to Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry which they are very similar but I liked TAW better. It felt more colourful and vibrant, girls were based and Kirin is a goddess.

Attached: 1451668230563.jpg (1280x1753, 169K)

I will live forever in the hearts is who watched it.

Based Yuuji never forgot about her

Aniplex really dropped the ball by putting all their money asterisk

Sadly, every human except Kazumi and the boy that fucked Margery forgot about him

I only remender the shana-tan shorts, those were cute.

>What anime used to get constant discussion but 99% of people forgot about it?
That's called time flop, OP.

We laughed after seven years, though.

>I unironically liked Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Attached: disguting.png (2048x1152, 999K)

>Time flop,
>Native iseaki
>Soft seinen
>Hard shonen
I wish I could fine who started those terms so I could choke him to death

Don't taint your memory rewatching it, it's not a very good show.

That would be me.
I have the entire volumes but never bothered to finish it.[/spoiler

Actual answer: Durarara.
Used to get constant threads around the time when it was airing, most dropped out during the second season's first cour.
I think the vast majority of anons didn't even finish S2.

>ITT: 90% flavor of the month forgettable crap

Chaos;Head?

I still love Shana.

Attached: 38311231_p0.png (921x1300, 627K)

It was worth completely forgetting outside of the Fall 2015 battle harem shitfest

Attached: TMG_v02_209.png (1558x2197, 1.61M)

>native isekai
gets me every time

>fining someone before choking them to death
this is a really hilarious mental picture

Scary.

>OP's thread

do not drink the yellow bathwater

Attached: intense squirting.gif (374x207, 437K)

I rewatched it recently and it was better than I remembered.

LNs don’t get canned. It ended with each haremette getting their own route.

What happens if I drink it?

NOW I`VE LOST IT

Attached: 1315156818825.png (600x870, 263K)

Do you remember this laughably bad trainwreck Mayoiga (spring '16)? It had non-ending speculation threads that reached bump limit with people speculating about the order in which the huge cast of characters would be killed off, only to disappoint everyone with a terribly written ending after weeks and weeks of buildup.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 12.17.00 PM.png (535x784, 849K)