Kemono Friends

Japs are going crazy over the dub.

twitter.com/camojiro/status/1170726230099820545
>account with 250 followers posts shitty off-source clip of the dub and gets 2.5k retweets and 4.5k likes
What went right?

Attached: 00000.m2ts_snapshot_01.53.046.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kemono_friends3/status/1170849296448720896
tw.manhuagui.com/comic/30894/452825.html#p=1
youtube.com/watch?v=RINHjxsPOEg
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187636830/#187698916
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/88703
twitter.com/camojiro/status/1170726230099820545
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12790
files.catbox.moe/7cw5m9.webm
twitter.com/camojiro/status/1171209488528887808
files.catbox.moe/dpwjfh.webm
behindthevoiceactors.com/Sarah-Williams/
files.catbox.moe/7pc3sf.webm
files.catbox.moe/6u7h5m.webm
files.catbox.moe/4je34n.mp4
files.catbox.moe/bvlbd1.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw
files.catbox.moe/6f02oh.webm
files.catbox.moe/3bvnzh.webm
streamable.com/2zkhb
rightstufanime.com/Kemono-Friends-Season-1-Blu-ray
youtu.be/4KdaQIDVnz0?t=737
youtube.com/watch?v=AmnVHIvOQEw
youtube.com/watch?v=MdKqMaXBUJw
files.catbox.moe/46i3ce.webm
youtu.be/IwFzt7E7rzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GRVbBLnjw4k
files.catbox.moe/4qc3dg.webm
files.catbox.moe/k8vlg8.webm
files.catbox.moe/gwn2a8.webm
files.catbox.moe/97i239.webm
files.catbox.moe/4avjfu.webm
amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07X5GB9LD
hikarinoakariost.info/kemurikusa-music-collection-album/
twitter.com/MichelleMariVA/status/1155535861091454977
warosu.org/jp/thread/19125390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It not being done by Funimation for one.

It's the only thing that's pre-season 2 KF at this point

It's not bad.

Attached: 1553739845983.jpg (512x677, 167K)

But 90% of the cast is Funi VAs including the director.

>watch clip
>instantly feel like i recognize the voices
Ok now i know it's shit,THIS is when we need diversity,no blacks,no spics,we need different voices,it doesn't matter the color,just give me a voice that's different and matches.

Attached: hahayes.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

What do you expect, it's the same 200 people who will work for McDonalds wages just to be a ~voice actor~

Unless you start incentivizing voice acting over regular acting then it'll never happen. Voice acting fucking sucks and the pay sucks too, you have to be H. Jon Benjamin to bring in the h. jon benjamins in the VA industry.

I'd buy the blu rays for my 9 year old niece. Better than 99% of the crap we have on TV these days.

As opposed to the super-distinct and not-at-all-archetypal Japanese voices? Get real.

Huh, I guess it's kinda weird how a lot of them sound a lot like the JP version.

Don't usually see that.

Attached: 56g56.png (331x331, 169K)

Because it's targeted to nips they fit so well in there,i still remember the black guy who was voiced by a clearly white dude,this is why compared to english,latin american spanish fits better than their european counterpart,if you need a nerd,there's tons of them who would work or even do it for free in the US,and that character archetype is numerous in Japan,i fail to understand how can you possibly fuck that up so hard.

Attached: disappointedchiri.jpg (331x424, 69K)

Friendly reminder of the stream for the dub sometime late this month.

Attached: 1497646580594.png (1464x1981, 227K)

I think it's just because it's more KF1 in general

>American dubbing company is treating KF with more respect than Kadokawa
I hate this timeline.

I'm excited

Attached: DPcA_CpUQAAC13s.jpg (680x382, 48K)

I don't get it, why would japs care about an english dub?

American reinforcements to support season 1.

See
It's not so much that they care about American dubs as it is the fact that it's the only recent thing that has to do with S1.

There was an interviewer with the dub's main writer and voice director on Youtube recently, and even that got posted on Niconico with subtitles to positive reactions. They really do seem to think we're doing the show justice.

I'll join in if I'm not at work.

Attached: 1505085638539.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Tentative date is 28th this month, or the weekend after theres a good release

Attached: 1506381211540.png (992x960, 375K)

I don't think that's the entire truth. There's a similar buzz over the Promare dub and some are even buying plane tickets to the US so they can see it in theaters even though it came out months ago in Japan. The idea that "any language that's not the original is an insult and must be inferior by definition" is a western weeb concoction.

Attached: 1543689344374.png (591x530, 97K)

I'm a bit worried about the quality given some things like the PPP song but aside from that it doesn't seem too terrible so far.
I can't wait

>or the weekend after theres a good release
What, you guys didn't receive your copies yet? They started shipping like two weeks ago.

Attached: 1557933727815.png (1725x717, 691K)

The PPP song is great. Then again I hate idolshit so it's not like I worship the original. I just like the English version because the girls have more distinct voices.

Not as terrible as i expected.

Though I want to give them a chance, the PPP dub seems to be one of the worst parts of this so far. The beginning with the combined voices sounds especially awkward and the main parts of the song are much less precise than the Japanese and Korean versions with all the extra syllables, making it leak out and not fit the actual music. It's not the worst thing in the world but it's objectively worse. I just hope the rest of this ends up acceptable, they seem to actually be putting in effort to make it enjoyable

Attached: EAkCHMFVAAA_XpF.jpg (1200x829, 113K)

twitter.com/kemono_friends3/status/1170849296448720896
Seems like they're adding in more Friends from s1 that weren't already revealed or in the main trailer. Not sure if they're deliberately trying to appeal to fans of the original or not though

Attached: 1489780637636.png (627x700, 434K)

>Not sure if they're deliberately trying to appeal to fans

Attached: 1562108675580.png (1000x744, 1.2M)

I completely forgot about this, did they get the free Toki?

They have previously done and said things trying to distance themselves from both 1 and 2, silly user.
Not quite yet but almost there I believe

>"We're distancing ourselves from S1!"
>shows off every Tatsuki pairing
That's cute, it's your first experience with large corporation media.

Bird Friends are the best

Attached: C7E06D1B-960F-4140-9BDE-9CCB889B130A.png (1920x1350, 2.83M)

Well dubs aren't terrible all the time; it's more an issue of either a) very ameteurish sounding voice-acting, b) poor direction with little effort, or c) the fact that there's a very small pool of VAs willing to work for the peanuts that dub VAs get paid.
Add to the fact that in Japan seiyuu are treated like rockstars and you have many American anime fans unwilling to listen to dubs.
That being said, the KF dub doesn't sound too bad, although the girls voices sound a bit too mature (as tends to be a typical issue). Now of course it's more than that, but I'm not really going to nitpick too hard.

I totally forgot S3 was even happening.

>The idea that "any language that's not the original is an insult and must be inferior by definition" is a western weeb concoction.
Anyone into foreign films in any language will watch them with subtitles rather than some afterthought of a dub. It's completely standard practice. The Japanese just think English sounds cool and exotic and will watch even the worst dubs sometimes.

Nah, I'm just curious as to how far they'll take this given the last time they tried doing something with S1 fans they messed up terribly and lost 99% of sales.You'd think they'd learn their lesson and be more careful about this sort of thing

These dubs are gross. Thanks for reminding me how gross western women sound. But then again I don't think japanese translates well into english and I can't imagine good dubs for kf or just about anime besides pokemon.

Oh shit it's already out? How is it overall?

Seems decent

Bird Friends are good but Friends with antlers are the thing for me

Attached: 71097286_p0.png (782x1205, 1.08M)

Attached: DV1HxtpVAAAIvK-.jpg (944x1200, 160K)

>check cast list
>serval is black
>kaban is asain
>kaban's actress has never done anime before this

idk what to tell you dude

>dub
let it die

It is dead, they're just trying to see what can be done with the corpse now

Just no Monica Rial for fuck sake. She's like an English Hanakana, but less tolerable

>tfw just purchased this
Scanlation soon awoofriends

Attached: 40F27979-ECF2-40EB-B429-C67816B3B07C.jpg (600x847, 133K)

>Arai-san is still Kaban's fan
The KF2 manga artist is good.

Attached: EEElJd3UUAAta8B.jpg (1600x2484, 594K)

tw.manhuagui.com/comic/30894/452825.html#p=1
A new chapter. The manga version is a bit different this time. I wish I knew Mandarin.

Attached: 09.jpg (1000x1435, 241K)

Man, Youkoso Japari Park is so good I end up crying after each episode, what could have been, anyone else following it?

Cool Serval.
I guess K* stopped Amur Tiger with the power of his dick.

Attached: 10.jpg (1000x1435, 233K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1000x1435, 213K)

Mine steals memes from the community. Sasuga. He's creatively bankrupt.

Attached: 01.jpg (1000x1435, 346K)

I've read the game's story. It's really fun.
The anime cuts out a lot but still nice.

Attached: けものフレンズストーリー回想 第5章-lWy-8EHs7PE_00-26-32_1556251902.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

It's the real s2, and I hate how subs don't come out until a batch is made.

Has there been any KF news lately aside from the Sega game. Seems pretty quiet now

Aside from dub news and KF3 not much has been happening. I think there was some weird stuff going on targeting the kfchannel too

Just watch it on CR.

nice

remember bumfights? This dub would be better if they got literal drunk bums off the street to record the voices while drunk

>dub
Fuck off retard

>The idea that "any language that's not the original is an insult and must be inferior by definition" is a western weeb concoction.
No, the obsession with dubbing is only a burger thing. You're so retarded that you can't even understand simple things like this.
So now people who are watching media always with original voices are weebs (I've seen many american people saying this lately)?
Holy fuck, that's way too retarded, even by burger standards.

>any language that's not the original is an insult and must be inferior by definition
It is. I thought it's obvious. Not for McDonalds I guess.

Looks promising. I'm grateful to have another way to enjoy the first season of Kemono Friends.

Attached: gj.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Why would they care about dubs.

I guess it's a new way to try enjoying something that a lot of Japan enjoyed and misses? Aside from that I'm not really sure as typically only burgers seem to care about dubs

It is sadly not solely an American thing, I've seen Germans, Spaniards and Italians all boast of how great their dubbing industries are and how it at times surpasses the original.

>it's so bad, it's hilarious

Unlike Aoi Yuuki or Yuki Kaji who need to be in everything and you always recognize them right away.

>Germans
is this a joke?

Not at all, I've seen Germans on Yea Forums defend their dubs.

Of course, idiots exist everywhere, but the amountof retardation in burgerland is way, way higher.

Aoi Yuuki have great range though.

That is also a good reason, but that seems to be more from anons than nips

Italian dub industry is enormous (we are to lazy to read sub in anything). There are multiple major dubbing schools and I don't remember ever earing a truly bad dub, or wierd 4kindsish localization

>the obsession with dubbing is only a burger thing
every southern European country dubs everything

They have stockholm syndrome.

I thought it's a south american thing.

Attached: 70286855_p0.jpg (3508x4961, 2.57M)

>every southern European country dubs everything
I've been in Romania - no dubs, even in TV. Subs everywhere.
I've been in Montenegro (technically not yet EU) - same
I've been in Greece - same
I've been in Albania (technically no EU, but still) - same.

The world is finally learning that dub truly is the best choice.

Attached: 1566458822356.jpg (593x663, 72K)

Retarded Satania is retarded.

Post fanarts of Kyururu wearing dresses

KFch had a ton of articles about the english dub and the comments have always been almost entirely positive with many saying they were going to buy it.

Not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing there but Mine did ripoff one of the bird of paradise from a fan design.

Attached: HfZvPRP.jpg (2160x2539, 648K)

sad

Well we do get shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=RINHjxsPOEg

So next chapter will be ep.6. I wonder if the author will be able to make it less infuriating than the actual episode.

If the Japs like it does that mean dubs are now good?

Attached: 1546737790840.png (1920x1107, 1.67M)

For some reason, most dubs sounds like this for me. When I went to the cinema and watched Harry Potter dubbed into my language by accident (my friend bough the tickets) it was cringy as fuck too (and many retarded people praised this dub). Same happened with Shrek. Ugh.

>we need diversity
>no blacks,no spics
What does it matter as long as their voices are good you autistic!/pol/ cunt

Did we ever get the full pictures of this?

Attached: 1560354434564.png (614x613, 634K)

They've been good for a long time now.

google the bird and tell 10 artists to design a friend based off it and theyll all produce the same design lol

Absolutely wrong.

no

Then again, maybe you're right. Funimation scored based points to me ever since they fired that rapist Dick Mignogay.

They could have done the bowtie differently

This. Biggest cuck polluting the dub industry is finally gone.

I don't follow that drama, but I liked him as Rohan.

Attached: 190589193-256-k317524.jpg (256x400, 18K)

_ ____ __ ____ ________.

Like any country, Japan has it's share of retards.

Some of them.

Don't even try it punk

Attached: 7567538745.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

15 days

>serval is black
boner.jpg

I want to voice act for dubs.

Attached: 1567335651823.jpg (125x101, 2K)

I was thinking about buying it but I thought they weren't supporting Kadokawa/Mine?

Are you as good as the wakamoto user?

Servals are from Africa.

I don't know who that is, but I never voice acted before.

Please post them if you have.

>serval is black

Attached: 66139406_p0.png (1400x1980, 1.07M)

>Biggest cuck polluting the dub industry is finally gone.
Nice. Now dub "industry" needs to disappear completely.

It will only grow now that anime is mainstream.

This is the most retarded thing I''ve ever read. Dubs are popular for the simple fact that the majority of idiots who watch them don't want to read subtitles. That's it.

Americans are scared of other cultures and languages additionally.

And yet they use it without thinking, shit is hilarious specially given how many words they bprrow.kinda like the Nips.

I'm still madsad that Fennecu left the group...

She's in a better place now

Attached: 1490519733783.png (900x800, 399K)

I would hate to listen to Serval having the voice of your average thots.

If you want girly Ky*ruru just post Tomoe instead

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187636830/#187698916

Thank you!

yeah, and when you're talking about more faithful TLs, they are throwing "proper/real English" "argument"

They finally realize that anime girls shouldn't speak with Helium´s voices

>If you inhale helium from a balloon, you get a squeaky voice. You may also get light-headed because you're breathing in pure helium gas rather than oxygen-containing air. This can lead to hypoxia or low oxygen. If you take more than a couple of breaths of helium gas, you could pass out. Unless you hit your head when you fall, you're unlikely to suffer any lasting harm from the episode. You may get a headache and a dry nasal passage. Helium is non-toxic and you'll start breathing normal air as soon as you move away from the balloon.

because they know his shitty japanese language is drying because the low birthrate

checked the cast again, apparently so is reticulated giraffe, crested porcupine, white rhino, fossa, professor, african wild dog, okapi, and shoebill

Which is why, as pointed out several times in this thread, the Japanese are excited for this English dub, right?

What actually is the reason for the nip dub audience? Is it just to re-experience the things they already enjoy? The burger dub audience makes sense but I don't quite understand this

was curious, did the math on the full cast list, it’s not 90%

Attached: 367B1A1B-EB44-4C5C-BA3E-FCC39B785219.jpg (623x896, 57K)

M Y S T E R Y

Attached: 1.jpg (638x500, 46K)

I will forever hate the way they were used.

Does the dub refer to Kaban as "Bag"?

Attached: 1534393752570.jpg (404x270, 32K)

It's amazing how shilled these two were, yet they had absolutely no real purpose in that shitshow of a second season. Every scene with them could easily have been omitted and nothing would've changed.

From what one of the anons that saw it at an event said, it seems like they kept Kaban

It's still Kaban. There was an interview with the director and she said they kept it because everyone was used to it from the Crunchyroll subs and the show never points out how silly the name sounds.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/88703
>Japs praising Toki's English VA
>she responds in Japanese thanking them and saying what an honor it was to work on the show
>everyone has a good time
When will Yea Forumsutists get it through their heads that no one else cares about their autistic hatred of the language they speak?

Attached: EEGQDAXUcAIID5r.jpg (1480x1280, 322K)

A-meow-zing is legitimately pretty cute

Wow. Retardation of dubfags is progressing even faster than it was back then.
I always said that if you watching the dubs you're mentally retarded and your brain is literally damaged. It applies to all countries.
Dubs are making people even dumber and ignorant that they already were.

They are probably a group of few westaboos or English language club members, but dubfags are ejaculating because few people in 130m country are saying that dub is not bad. Fucking comedy.

>twitter.com/camojiro/status/1170726230099820545
>a few

the video literally has over 100k views, why does it make you so assblasted to imagine that people are enjoying anime in english

Either trolling or lobotomized. I can't believe that someone would write something like this unironically.

No matter how many Nips you use to validate yourself you will still be pathetic for watching dubs.

Retarded memes have millions views and most of these views don't even come from people interested in retarded memes, but they are clicking on random videos shared on social media. Don't be reterded.

Very good.

Yeah. Seems like the main thing is that it appeals to those who like the west and gives fans of S1 a new way to experience the original. I'm all for them enjoying what they want but it's pretty dumb for dubfags to be latching onto this

Indeed, it stars Grey Wolf as a teacher.
Wish I could find a copy of the other mayowolf doujin that some rotten cock suckling scalper ISNT selling for $400

Attached: D2200F66-E53C-4441-BFF6-845688A6329B.jpg (1536x2170, 1.21M)

Is this by the same artist that did OL wife Jaguar?

what does 2channel think of dubs

I don't think that they are even discussing about this shit.
And despite the similarity, futaba is more like reddit.

i was curious if they looked down on dubs as much as we do

Why do wolf Friends get all the good vanilla doujins? I want some for my favorite Friend too.
Looks like it's the same guy who does all the mayowolf doujins, he really loves wolf Friends.

>the english va knows japanese
Spooky.

No no, THAT guy did one where a faceless man has foursome with Jaguar, Hippo, and Otter
This artist drew pic related and another one in between that I’m having trouble procuring.

Attached: 70CA1BC4-2E33-4A53-99CE-92B2219CA24D.jpg (1243x1822, 516K)

I think Brown Horse got the best vanilla doujin.

Attached: 21852CD4-3D42-4C35-9CBA-EC8F6AD1B03C.jpg (1280x1837, 417K)

>Everyone is enjoying Kemono Friends, again.

IT FEELS SO GOOD, FUCK YEAH

Attached: 1503508384505.png (600x744, 231K)

So cute

Attached: C3AA569B-1840-4DDA-AC98-2941DE754823.jpg (1243x1341, 687K)

We've always enjoyed it. Tatsuki's anime, the second season that's a recap of the Nexon game, the upcoming mobile game that's also the third season, the various mobile games, and the various manga are all great things, and we've loved them since the anime first aired. We just needed that spark to revive the love.

They do seem like the highest quality vanilla Friend doujins, though the wolves seem to get more in number with a decent level of quality. The people who like those Friends are really lucky, I wish there was more pure love for other characters.

Attached: big bossu.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Why did Mayo get so many vanilla doujin anyway?

The guy who made the mayo wolf doujins really really loves her and is good at art.

Attached: ED9R9sbVUAAiKMD.png (900x900, 224K)

Because it takes a lot of effort to repopulate a species.

Attached: 68837532_p0.jpg (900x1200, 535K)

t. npc who can't detect different human palletes from audio alone

N I G G A S

I still wonder how much the Serval Park author lucked out in getting his photobook published right next to Kemono Friends.

Attached: 1491415886438.png (700x957, 1.18M)

What a waste of birds.

Honestly if they were going to used a cryptic spirit guide characters they needed to show up much sooner.

Their time of arrival is fine and all, but they didn't DO anything. Nothing they did in their limited appearances were important.

>no blacks,no spics
Based

Attached: ECzXBFoUwAAMIKW.png (900x1200, 1.01M)

I haven't watch dub anime since I was a kid, but good to hear KF is still getting some positive news.

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-153722.png (1080x1920, 1.58M)

>Pavilion
I still have been unable to run this game for some reason. It just crashes on startup when it never did that before. Happened sometime earlier this year. I miss this, but I don't want to start over.

Must put penis inside ezo-chan

Why not an extinct Friend instead?

So what made people abandon Tatsuki and watching kadokawa shows?
Was Kemurikusa such a disappointment?

Ah, I think I had an issue like what when I tried to play it on an emulator. I installed QooApp and installed KF Pavilion that way to get it to work, try that.

That's some low quality bait paired with those bold claims

That's how I installed it when the game first came out. Game's up to date and everything, has always been.

Wolf girls are alluring enough, but extinct wolf girls are extra alluring as you just know they’ll be extra eager to breed in the name of restoration.

Attached: F6F23DEF-0BC1-485E-93C8-1F0D58268DD7.jpg (600x844, 169K)

Well, if you call to sell an average of 14000 discs an "abandonment", then I am the fucking Emperor of Japan.

The way he draws Friends with decent sized chests is amazing, I just wish there was a little more variety from him. It's great seeing artists dedicated to certain characters though

Attached: 68097679_p1.jpg (811x1200, 130K)

you cloaca fag kys

Japan is exactly like America in the dubbing aspect; they have such a vast library of national media and such poor education that people fluent in a second language are in the vast minority so they grow up with dubs and become numb to their shittiness.

I can forgive seiyuu dubbing western stuff because it's just another source of work for them in a highly competitive industry, but it sounds just as uncanny as western people dubbing Japanese stuff.

They're not completely monstergirl level, I doubt they'd have a cloaca

>implying even 1% of the people who shit on dubs actually know Japanese

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12790
This is the real S2

Manga has been making alot of changes to the episodes to make K*ururu less of a dick and over alll better.
I wonder how they are going to tackle the ending.

Attached: S2 E12 in a nutshell.jpg (860x1220, 603K)

You actually made a pie chart about shitty dub VAs for a shitty CGI abortion.
Think about your life, man. Seriously. Take a step back and have a good, hard look at what choices you made in life to get to this point.

Everyone's better in the manga, even Amur Tiger.
The manga makes the show look even worse.

I doubt making a tiny chart like that takes much time

At least in the manga we won't have to hear the S1 OP during the Kaban NTR scene.

>makes the show look worse
Is there something worse than first place?

Attached: Bottom 20 ratings.jpg (985x1352, 286K)

Kind of surprised ep.11 was slightly more hated than the dog episode.

And you're still mad at it, 2.5 years later.

That's actually a nice dub

I was against 3D anime until I watched Kemono Friends. I dislike most anime dubs outside of shit I grew up with (Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Speed Racer, etc), but if Kemono Friends taught me anything, it's to not let biases get in the way. When was that Yea Forums stream going to happen?

files.catbox.moe/7cw5m9.webm

Otter is the best.

I am also still interested in this.

Dubs generally lead to more doujin translations.

I can't believe the Japari Bus is fucking dead

Otter's ass just as fat as I remember

English PPP preview
twitter.com/camojiro/status/1171209488528887808

Kaban sounds like a boy

but Kaban is a boy

Otter's lines sound like they belong in FLCL or Ghost Stories.

Are there any dub clips of episode 4? I want to hear more of Tsuchinoko, she sounded pretty good in the trailer.

>Please Look
Lucky sounds so sassy here, I love it

Dubs are gay

Nah only season 1

Japan idolizes anything America does that involves Japan.

This is good. I'm so glad more people will be exposed to KF now.

Attached: 1505589983803.jpg (1024x676, 179K)

Way better than the shitty "triple P" stuff they have

A lot of good Friend artists have been moving over to a decent commissioning site, including the wolf artist. With enough money you can have as much high quality art of your favorite Friend as you want

Really?

files.catbox.moe/dpwjfh.webm

Not bad

Attached: 64878743_p0.png (1059x2000, 650K)

She sounds like Haruko from FLCL. I love it.

Did Kadokowa fire her? I hope she finds better work.

She left, hopefully by her own choice. At the least she doesn't have to deal with the corrupt KFP guys anymore

It's good seeing a slight revival in content but at the same time I don't like the sound of it being popular in the west

Friends...

Attached: 62694503_p0.jpg (1860x2847, 671K)

I wonder what's going to happen if they watch KF2 expecting a straight sequel?

Or what the art show lore dump did to Kaban and the ending of S1.

*piano plays*
IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING
is the last thing all these americuck dub only secondaries hear before they kick the chair out from under themselves

I hope S2 doesn't get dubbed. I don't want my fellow Americans who are ignorant to that travesty to experience it. We have enough bullshit happening daily in America, and S2 doesn't need to be part of that.

I want to marry that lonely non-rapist bird

>non-rapist
>bird
Cute. All birds are rapists.

Attached: EDsXCRPVUAAmPjZ.jpg (1754x1240, 308K)

no u, toki is pure.

Surely there's at least one bird Friend that doesn't rape. Puffin maybe?

Carrier Pigeon is a yandere without the dere part. She'll skin your face and keep it in her briefcase as one of her friends.

I don't think she can hold on much longer

Attached: 1492143538687.jpg (850x1275, 726K)

It could only be someone that's too weak to actually do it, probably a flightless loser as well. Doesn't mean she wouldn't at least try.

I want to see western inflation and foot art of this show.

Is there one of Alpaca and Grey Wolf's entrance?

There are also some super innocent bird Friends, I'm sure dodo wouldn't try to do something like that.

Attached: love and peace.webm (1018x720, 563K)

This is exactly why I'm scared of what the dub is going to do

>extinct
Yeah... don't turn your back on her.

Attached: c203066af73c14536cbb8c1e7a711eaf.png (960x720, 381K)

If only she knew how much modern folks love dodos.

>has a lot of people that want to be her friend now that she's gone
What a sad fate

>You will never princess carry Dodo and show her the National Dodo Memorial Museum
I'm sad

Wolf Friends are best Friends

Attached: 69378525_p0.png (728x1125, 971K)

Dodo, Thylacine and Great Auk deserve lots of love.

Yes.

Attached: 23d69d1a9c57f7e35b05079ea3022cde.png (1162x1280, 1.83M)

That girl reminds me a bit of Gilbert Gottfried. Cool voice. Is she a popular dub actress?

Ah I see. You would rather see transformation art and diapers. Maybe some giantress vore?

Toki needs to hang around better people then, before something bad happens

Attached: EDXBeJfU0AovoS9.png (700x560, 438K)

behindthevoiceactors.com/Sarah-Williams/

Only from rightstuf I think. Amazon still hasn't shipped afaik

>behindthevoiceactors.com/Sarah-Williams/
>dub voice of Nonon
Yeah I can see that

Black-headed Ibis is underrated.

Attached: B147DDB4-B517-4507-BD7B-5466C5F0D024.jpg (1200x1600, 142K)

Dubs have always been good. Incels think otherwise.

>Dubs have always been good
more like dubs have always been like everything else in that some are good and some are shit, and just like everything else, good ones and shit one will continue to be made

The birds would like to make a truce with you.

Attached: D292F708-D221-4EDA-8876-989723DCE2D1.jpg (800x1131, 116K)

Most extinct Friends deserve a lot of love, especially since they're almost always super innocent too

:D

Attached: 1556547063040.jpg (2039x2039, 381K)

To provide a counterargument, they did not live long enough to become muderdous and lustful.

Looks like they hired actual voice actors for this.

Definitely. We haven't had this level of dub voice acting since Dandy stopped airing, and it feels good to finally have a nice dub again.

>Which way is the exit?
>Iunno
haha i love it

Attached: 1488364737690.jpg (1000x558, 296K)

It would be unfortunate seeing something like that happen to such sweet girls

Attached: 1495986611272.jpg (893x1184, 63K)

Great Auks and Dodos couldnt fly or run away fast enough and they were slaughtered. In the 1890's 2 british scientists smashed the last great Auk egg and clubbed the 2 adults to death, confident there were more alive somewhere. Those motherfuckers.

If Discotek is smart, they'll bring over and dub Kemurikusa instead of KF2.

Damn, that was not that long ago.

Tsuchinoko is my favorite dub voice so far.

Attached: 5979F6E9-6401-45B4-A5DF-A19D5015B011.png (1000x1412, 1.27M)

Featuring Johnny Young Bosch as Wakaba please dear god don't let that actually happen

I'm going to masturbate to Toki tonight.

Attached: 625220340.jpg (1828x1255, 1.45M)

Attached: 62704710_p0.png (905x732, 152K)

Any examples from the plains episode?

Good for you.

Attached: 62232650_p0.jpg (781x1100, 512K)

I was thinking Shoebill myself

Attached: __kaban_shoebill_and_ueno_ueno_san_wa_bukiyou_and_etc_drawn_by_nat_gsx_r1300__ec5a92545829a34a9f05bb (1986x1290, 665K)

Wait, I can buy this?? I thought it was a convention only thing.

Attached: 1547364525739.png (900x900, 1.46M)

Don't fap to Toki!

Attached: 61462663_p0.jpg (900x986, 664K)

Whose dick would you suck to get Tatsuki back for KF Season 2 and retcon KF2 out of existence?

Attached: 1444377616371.png (1067x800, 651K)

Be gentle

Meagan McCarthy

Most dubs ARE an insult to the original. Most english voice actors can't act, period. They are incapable of the physical act of acting. All they are are script readers. They can't inflect, they can't modulate, they can't get into character, they can't inject emotion, they can't breathe life into a role. They just sound like themselves, reading words on a paper.

This. You should be helping her repopulate instead.

Attached: 1491192188436.jpg (800x1131, 138K)

If it meant erasing the terrible shit that happened I'd sacrifice my mouth for the greater good

Isn't there only 1 Toki...?

Attached: D_rT_ENUEAAMA6J.png (800x800, 442K)

She's the Highlander.

The fact that those particular Arc-V episodes are there are proof it's all just memes and momentum shitposting. Arc-V DID become utter, absolute horseshit worthy of all the hate on the internet, but not those episodes. It became shit much earlier, but was given a pass at that point, because there was no "hey everyone let's downvote Arc-V on nico" meme movement formed.
In other words, they are not an accurate assessment that any given episode on that list was bad, only that announcing you hated it had become a popular thing to do.

If he used the Renton Thurston voice until the ep 10 reveal that Ruri split into the sisters and then used his adult voice for presisters wakaba and then kept that voice for the remaining 2 eps, it would be a great example of his growth as a character. (along with all the other stuff, natch.)

ah shit here we go again

Attached: 1549240926702.png (560x723, 217K)

Has anything been announced at all since Kemurikusa ended? I haven't seen any Tatsuki antics since, other than the sleeping oni memes.

Humans can't mate with Friends.

Attached: 62470502_p0.jpg (800x1116, 797K)

>Noooo...
>YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH

>since Kemurikusa ended
Lots of sold out events and fan meetings, doujin meets, and other stuff. Soundtrack's out too and it's amazing.

There has been a book they released for info on Kemurikusa, the soundtrack is out, and there was a new hentatsu short. Aside from that though not much

Not with that attitude.

Attached: 1490743772274.png (1200x1600, 1.28M)

>Soundtrack's out too and it's amazing

I haven't seen it on nyaa...

If an user can get into a manga as a canon character and marry one of the cast members, then you can mate with a Friend.

the ratings will always naturally decline as people give up on a show and stop watching it

You just have to believe in yourself!

Attached: 76343211_p0.jpg (566x800, 92K)

Stream user, it is confirmed that we are going to watch the dub this 28th?

I see the lust for Toki legs will never end.

files.catbox.moe/7pc3sf.webm
files.catbox.moe/6u7h5m.webm

He confirmed it up a while ago and also mentioned it up in this thread

Burgerland dubs are bad only because they're forcing this shit on people from other countries.

SOMEONE POST THE OWLS DUB

Attached: __eurasian_eagle_owl_and_northern_white_faced_owl_kemono_friends_drawn_by_mitsumoto_jouji__7df29036f (780x574, 56K)

Wolf is mixed very low for some reason.

It'll end when Toki stops having such a great design.

Attached: 1551072154953.jpg (800x1181, 100K)

>that wolf voice

Attached: 1566272575237.png (368x319, 126K)

files.catbox.moe/4je34n.mp4

>files.catbox.moe/6u7h5m.webm
Just as smooth and sexy as I had hoped.
Got the part of the episode where she gets scared by the "ghost"?
Also do you have Red Fox playing at the arcade when Silver tells her to get off?

Attached: DFfXM5rU0AAk7_L.jpg (1200x858, 221K)

Heh, where's that from?

Attached: DGeMELaU0AEG_dY.jpg (768x768, 78K)

files.catbox.moe/bvlbd1.webm

>"That doesn't answer my question. WHY?!"
Serval got mad.

Lechku and Nechku sound good.

Nice, time to make and schedule

Answer my question you curry birds.

BIG
FAT
PENGUIN
BOOBS

Attached: EEEflfCUYAAdskN.png (500x714, 707K)

WHY DO THEY SOUND SO SEDUCTIVE

Attached: __eurasian_eagle_owl_and_northern_white_faced_owl_kemono_friends_drawn_by_doorknoble__sample-33e48b5 (850x1221, 212K)

Well, what's your theory?

Attached: 1510512438255.jpg (1992x2580, 3.46M)

they always did

youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw

I don't know about you guys, but the voices oddly fit the characters. I can't describe it, it's like the tone is take directly from the original or maybe it's the crappy 3D

the blooper reel

Some of the ones posted in the thread are absolutely on point, but there's a few at times that sound off. For instance, Kaban sounds kind of bad when she speaks with a low voice, and Serval says a few really fucking dumb things that aren't as dumb as Serval, but otherwise it's a damn good cast.

>kemono memers now suck dubs
as if this fanbase couldn't get worse

files.catbox.moe/6f02oh.webm

Not sure about the nips but most of the non-burger anons from recent threads are just curious as to how bad it is. There's not much else to look at while waiting for KF3 or KF's complete death

>fire up Kemurikusa soundtrack
>already feeling too emotional by the second track
damn

Attached: 1554863301854.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Wow, it's actually not terrible.

Onahole got a pretty decent voice.

Attached: __ezo_red_fox_kemono_friends_drawn_by_ichihaya__f59790f087d8285549fa6030810bf3ee.png (439x670, 340K)

>peacock is tsuchinoko
it fits

>making otter sound like a psychopath
>d-dubs are good!

I didn't say it was good. I said it wasn't terrible.
Decent!=absolute quality.

Genuinely laughed. I like it.

It's a mess.

Attached: c5duo5pxlooz.png (425x450, 472K)

the things i would do to those birds

like cook for them

Attached: 1506300084083.png (994x934, 440K)

>kemono friends aired 20 years ago
i'm having a crisis and i dont think i'm gonna make it

Attached: ss+(2017-07-31+at+01.49.06).jpg (303x333, 44K)

It's a fundamentally improper line. They've just injected the concept of death into Kemono Friends. It completely changes the tone. In the original idea the worst that can happen to a friend is devolution into an animal (which can be equivalent or worse to the adult mind) but all the artistry was carefully designed around that point, it's what sets the Friends universe apart from our reality. It's like taking a renaissance painting and adding a big mac to it. "Yeah, this'll look cool, it fits!"

Fuck, this is why dubs are absolute trash and I can't believe you people are defending them. What the fuck happened to Yea Forums.

files.catbox.moe/3bvnzh.webm

Nice meme, Serval.

streamable.com/2zkhb

>They've just injected the concept of death into Kemono Friends.
?????????

Attached: 00001.m2ts_snapshot_20.48.542.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Isn't the bus dying line in the original though? They may have taken a different tone that doesn't make it sound as good but I'm pretty sure it's the same line. Besides, death already existed. Just not in the same way that it does now in the new KF

a bit too on the nose there meme serval

what are you, fucking stupid?

Attached: caps.png (500x567, 467K)

>They've just injected the concept of death into Kemono Friends.

they're animals, they know what death is

Guys, don't reply to obvious bait. That should be a given.

its a good troll post though it deserves some yous

Attached: 1435589899786.png (480x480, 234K)

She literally says the exact same thing in the original Japanese.

Attached: 1537157044012.jpg (455x455, 21K)

KF is a low budget show so having bad american voice actors makes sense

for once, a dub is alright in a weird sort of way

Attached: 1495298834393.jpg (864x486, 51K)

b-but i can't help it

Attached: 8gxykbj5kpq01.png (840x1116, 422K)

Japan being really enthusiastic about the Kemono Friends eng dub is cute, they really want everyone to experience it huh?

>Japan is exactly like America in the dubbing aspect
What? No they arent. I've never met a single Japanese person that prefers dubs over subs of English media thats over the age of 12.

The voice acting isn't great, but you can tell they're having so much fun with this show, it's hard not to enjoy it.
The animation kind of helps it too, so it makes me kinda hopeful Kemurikusa can get just as good a dub.

Moose and her team in particular were fucking great.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Maybe we should tell them about the stream

Attached: bbd5db6caff4342802dcb2e03951d261e127583br1-360-199v2_uhq.jpg (360x199, 23K)

Just FYI they were gaga for the Korean dub too. They're happy that it's in the most spoken language on the planet, because it will get maximum exposure that way.

Do it. We could teach them English while they watch it with us. Wouldn't that be wholesome?

Some of the Korean dub voices did sound pretty good from the clips I saw on Niconico. Speaking of which, the Korean dub had the Friends' VAs doing their animal trivia segments. So you get to hear Jaguar talking about her own thick neck, big face and short legs, which is pretty funny.

that's pretty fucking cute, although i like how the eng dub got new zoo people

It's good to hear they're at least putting a little bit of effort. Even if it's not as good as the original they're at least trying to make it sound passable instead of painful which is nice. Any examples of Moose or Lion and their teams? I'm really curious and worried about how they did with my favorite episode and Friendwife

>kemurikusa
>dub
please god no

Attached: 1549664069426.jpg (260x298, 20K)

>look up who it is
>playable character in borderlands 3

Huh.

It's Shoebill, right?

I actually usually don't recognize Aoi Yuuki whenever she pops up again in whatever random and am always surprised to see her credited.

No, though I guess I should have went with husband-wife instead to be more clear

Attached: 1506241291189.jpg (225x249, 91K)

Oh, I'm still curious on how they did with Shoebill, and if they make her say "Starrrre"

Shoebill's actress is black.

:(

Oh dear

I'm interested in seeing how they performed with the gangs alongside Lion's gimmick, though most the most important thing to me right now is hearing how they did with MOOSE. I really hope none of it is too terrible, a lot of these voices feel hit or miss so far

>and if they make her say "Starrrre"

this what other anime dubs have done, so probably

So is Serval's and she's one of the best performances in the dub. Fuck off back to /pol/.

one of these owls is black, can you tell which one

Get lost ledditor, serval and kaban sound weak compared to tsuchinoko, otter, jaguar, toki, prarie-san, etc

What's the best bd release? I was originally getting orz's release but they never went past the first volume.

Grey Wolf sounds like Naoto and i dont know how to feel

Guess I'm buying the dub now. This is great. Now I can have my son watch and understand it.

[Furenzu]

Check em dubs.

>not having him at least experience the original first
C'mon user, my imouto is extremely young and even she can watch subs

where can i buy the dub anyways?

rightstufanime.com/Kemono-Friends-Season-1-Blu-ray

it's on other websites too, but they haven't shipped it yet. this one broke street date and is shipping now

Brainlet who doesn't know what acting is

Retarded. The POINT is she's named BAG

TRANSLATE IT

nope

I cant believe the Biscuits broke up....

Attached: 196713.jpg (400x500, 92K)

Thank you for the link to buy the dub of Kemono Friends, user!

youtu.be/4KdaQIDVnz0?t=737
full explanation

>shoebill voice actress is black
AYOO
*smacks beak*
HOL UP
*stands in one place motionless*
IS YOU ONE DEM
IS YOU MAYBE
IS YOU ONE A DOZE
*glaaaaaaaares*
IS YOU A PEOPLE

Thank you for the YouTube video of the director of the Kemono Friends dub explaining her choices for the dub, user!

>bag
for fucks sake call her Poche or Jansport or something

hey thats pretty neat
it'll obviously never flow as well as it would in japanese but I think her reasoning is pretty good

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.32_[2019.01.15_06.05.00].jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

The way they explain Kaban's name is shit but it's still a name, I'd much rather have it as that instead of naming her after a company that sells bags or some shit.

fucking smooth, like whipped cream

satchel would be find too there are plenty of names for a rucksack that sound like a girl’s name
Kaban doesn’t actually mean “bag” as in a flexible container; a plastic or paper bag is always called a fukuro and never a kaban. Kaban only refers to a non-disposable thing that is carried or worn, like a backpack, purse, or duffel

African animals being black actors is a little neat, though they should have just gone more for quality instead

it would have been so confusing and weird for dub-watchers to start calling her a different name and literally no one would have liked/adopted the dub name

>I’ll call you DUFFY because you’re carrying that DUFFEL
>>this is a knapsack though
>OK DUFFY LETS GO FIND SOMEBODY TO JUMP ON

Hippo and Chameleon are also African animals who aren't black, so i imagine those were instances where quality overrode the gimmick

YOU THINK THAT COULD STOP ME?????

people who watch dubbed anime aren’t calling her kaban right now, people who watch dubbed anime are little kids watching some other tv cartoon right now

>Toki's English dub VA actually replies to the tweet herself, in Japanese.
Based. She seems to be new in pro dubbing too. She may get more roles after this.

Oh, almost forgot about those two. I'm guessing they probably couldn't find good, fitting voices for them while sticking to the gimmick unless they changed them up a bit by doing things like making hippo sound like a fat black woman and such

>good dubs
Yeah retard
>incels
Fuck off fucking human trash.
All dubs are destroying original media. It's huge distortion. Butchered translation 'acted' by people completely out of source culture additionally directed by some random idiots.
All dubs are equally retarded, no matter if it's American dub or German dub.
The idea of dubbing is just retarded and close minded. Good for 5 years old kids or complete retards.
Retards that are translating Doujins are always using dub names. That's fucking retarded. I don't even know how it's possible to be so retarded, but they are.

relax, dude

Attached: CanIOfferYouAJapariBun.jpg (640x625, 68K)

You sure do like "Retard" and "Retarded" a lot.

I have the blu-ray, but have not played with the dub yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmnVHIvOQEw

Attached: LAr0sNk.png (511x564, 142K)

>incels
Kill yourself

It's not possible to talk about the dubs without overusing 'retard' while all dubfags are either retards or kids and the idea of dubbing is simply retarded.

>serval is black
need some thicc ass brown serval pics stat

Somewhat unrelated, but are there even any darker toned Friends? I know Arabian Oryx and Coyote, but both are pretty much just light tans.

nope, light tans are about as dark as they get

Attached: seal-brown-horse-134172.jpg (300x450, 33K)

Hippo should be like that weird reddish color

hey guy did you know every western show on Japanese tv is shown dubbed?
Japanese people often think the Japanese dub actor voices are annoying too because they have a weird unnatural way of talking, fortunately Japanese tvs generally have dual audio and subtitle options
some movies actually get better when they’re dubbed in Japanese, for example Arnold Schwarzenegger’s usual Japanese dub actor is a way better actor than Arnold himself is and The Terminator is funny as fuck in Japanese because everything he says comes out with kind of this odd mix of deadpan and smug
his Japanese dub actor is the guy who voices Falcon in City Hunter

Wonder how the dub version of ep 12 is, what with the hype of EVERYONE IS HERE and all.

Am I a slowpoke for just now noticing they had the wrong Beaver in the opening until she appeared in an episode?

I wonder that too, user!

I'm italian, we dub everything, a ton of anime too.
Spanishfriends do the same, but it seems to a lesser extent.
Frenchmen and Germans dub stuff like tv series and film, not sure about anime.
I have no idea about Greece.

It's always been dependent on the dub. Dubbing is inherently transformative, but if it's done right the final product may be more enjoyable than something with subtitles.

You have shit in your brain user

Please tell me they got the self-depreciation right on Beaver with the dub.

Attached: 005.jpg (1050x1492, 1.59M)

How would you react if they dubbed S2 but they pull a Ghost Stories into it?

Fuck off

Would make it the definitive version that even the nips would accept

I'd still remember that S2 existed and remain forever mad.

Ended up watching this whole thing, actually a solid interview. Now I'm even tempted to pick up the bluray and rewatch the entire show dubbed, something I have not done for a long time. Seems like the dub director really gets the appeal of KF and wanted to make it as good as possible. The fact that they got actual zookeepers in to do the eyecatches is awesome. Big respect.

Attached: 1525148457737.png (1080x1920, 1.43M)

Director is cool calls dibbs on voicing her favorite friend grey wolf and does a damn good job

The director has great tastes, maybe I shall buy the BD.

Attached: lazy old wolf.jpg (1956x1356, 794K)

The OST is hitting me hard

Attached: FAD26F43-F7CE-4605-920E-B31DA3A90AE6.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Real python hours

Attached: A8F93E25-BE9D-4EC1-A431-52B18A4447ED.jpg (1000x1000, 374K)

It's fucking hilarious that this shitstorm is still going.

Attached: 8e8567eb16ec2fe18afc1cacf1fe14ff.png (2000x2000, 2.12M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MdKqMaXBUJw

We legitimately loved the times when season 1 was airing. The memes, the fanart, the feeling of brains turning into happy meals.

Season 1 was absolutely magical. Everyone seemed to love it that actually tried watching it, speculation ran wild, and people went absolutely fucking bonkers with that amazing finale. Many discarded it because it was 3D, many discarded it because it looked nothing like the promo art, but everyone who stuck around got a damn good treat.

I want to relive the weeks of not knowing what the fuck I was watching. I thought it was stupid at first too, but I fell in love with it.

Even if the animation wasn’t good, the dialogue and jokes were perfect and the mysterious background made for some silly speculation

Attached: F4F60554-5660-4D8F-B271-CAB8589BC017.jpg (800x600, 199K)

>45 dollar shipping to my country
fuck it hurts

Attached: 75044668_p0.jpg (2480x3496, 2.27M)

>alpaca
I DONT LIKE IT

Attached: 1555851423311.jpg (512x512, 39K)

oh fuck what is this

I know Commando became a legend over in Japan due to the dub.

Somebody in Japan ended subbing the whole thing and putting it up on Nico. They are really crazy over this dub.

Somebody even emailed the studio to make sure Tatsuki was properly credited (he is).

Attached: hfTMQq2.jpg (1277x3343, 453K)

Should've ended with a "Huh!?" instead of a "What!?"

Friends have no understanding of personal space

>weebs who desperately wish they were japanese getting butthurt over actual japanese people liking a dub
My fucking sides. Thanks for the laugh lads.

Yeah, but we're never getting S2, are we?

Attached: 1556834906388.jpg (487x432, 12K)

We have S3 at least.
Less than two weeks now

Attached: EAeOaS6UEAAv8r8.png (900x900, 137K)

Blackie has a bit more than what I’d call a light tan (bronzing)

Attached: 213C0B42-AE9B-4F5C-BA3A-0C780FD359A8.jpg (1000x1413, 722K)

How many times have you rewatched it Yea Forums?
Over 5 times for me, not exactly sure.

Attached: 1556771247722.png (2466x1295, 2.08M)

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1541248802751.png (1541x1541, 1.58M)

3 times.
once alone, once with a friend and once again with another friend.
happy to know that all my friends enjoyed it alot.

they have peniseses in this one don’t look

Fixed for S2

Attached: 1550211921678.png (1541x809, 821K)

this will never not make me mad as fuck

why would you do this

To remind me why I am still mad mostly.

Attached: Punished Kaban.jpg (1295x5447, 3.04M)

10 times. I wanted to occasionally continue rewatching it until S2. Haven't touched it for 2 years now.

Attached: 1564108114772.png (700x700, 500K)

Please delete this

When will they finally make season 2 I can't wait for Kaban, Serval and Bossu's adventure in the new region!

Tatsuki is rumored to announce more info about KF2 on 9/25.
The last two years never happened.

I still wish he could have drawn more of the plains Friends as fully female

files.catbox.moe/46i3ce.webm

When is Prairie Dog going to dig into Beaver's holes?

Serval a loud
>Madame Beaver
>Ameowsing

Should have Serval and K****** on the top

Attached: 73293494_p0.jpg (2339x1414, 1.11M)

>tfw haven't seen S2 because I just watched S1 with the US release so I don't know what all the shitposting is about
h-haha

Attached: what have we here.gif (290x166, 498K)

Mine really just abuses her like a unwanted stepchild

Attached: Mine's battered stepchild.png (1440x900, 2.03M)

There is no S2 only 12.1 and a few commercial shorts. Also the first stage show and Welcome to Japari Park shorts.

This doujin killed Kemono Friends.

Huh? what are you talking about? there is no season 2
there is a very sweet fan comic though

He's probably talking about the YJP shorts. Wouldn't call them a second season, it's a prequel.

>this is what Yea Forums believes

It's not offensively bad but I don't think I'd rewatch the anime like this.

Attached: 9uhyPyEc.jpg (364x363, 31K)

If you didnt want autism why the fuck are you posting on Yea Forums?

>Watching Sega garbage

Attached: 1512204776929.jpg (512x512, 58K)

I sadly don't want to get my hopes, it looks good and everything but it's been proven time and time again that the people behind this franchise hates money and loves pissing people off.

The op is the best thing since the noodle cm.
youtu.be/IwFzt7E7rzQ

So who's the cat that is shown so much in t his opening? I don't recognize her.

Dhole? She's a doggo.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRVbBLnjw4k

Oh, fuck. She looked like a cat to me. Still very cute. Can't wait for the threads that do translations for the story since it's sadly a mobile game regardless.

This is the first time in many years, that I will watch a fucking dub. Fuck Kusokawa. Jesus fucking christ season 2 was such a fucking waste of resources

files.catbox.moe/4qc3dg.webm

I really wish I had noticed that there was a blooper reel before the thread was so close to bump limit

Maybe if he made it vanilla without futa instead we wouldn't have been cursed

The fact that the KFP staff don't seem to have much control is one of the things about this that gives me hope

Dub user, can you show us Zen Zen Wakaran?

Have they referenced any other memes?

How was Aardwolf's voice acting?

Kek nice

files.catbox.moe/k8vlg8.webm
files.catbox.moe/gwn2a8.webm

it's okay dub user, i will gladly migrate to another thread for moar clips

Fuck if they went full Ghost Stories for the KF2 dub I would actually watch it.

blooper reel is top content, loved kaban's actress screaming when she gets smashed and crying real tears at lucky beast dying

>only region for the blu-ray is A according to amazon wich does not include europe
Fuck!

>This is the end of my career!
God damn it I laughed.

>shitbird like that
Maybe she wouldn't be so bad anymore

I think it would be impossible to dub shitbird without going full memelord.

files.catbox.moe/97i239.webm

based Moose

>Every woman is my target!
You just know Moose's english VA is having a fucking blast, holy shit.

p-please respond...

Not a dubfag but, basically the english dub is exceptionally well made compared to your average shitty dub right? Sasuga KF doing miracles even in the west.

Anime dubs are usually by people who couldn't care less about the job, since they're working on some shitty anime instead of a better paying cartoon.

seems the big difference here is that they had a KF fan write & direct this dub

I know I shouldn't have expected much since a voice like Moose's is hard to balance and it's a dub but I'm still a little disappointed by the voice. Good thing dubs don't change visuals and she still looks perfect

Attached: 1562402797851.png (276x222, 39K)

files.catbox.moe/4avjfu.webm

('~`;)

I need more.

well you'll have to wait for the next thread

Attached: 1489275028151.jpg (300x300, 23K)

alright, who's makin it

Well you can have multiple audio tracks. They could make a straight dub and a gay one.

Attached: 1498459313669.png (1000x1438, 1.19M)

That's unfortunate. While overall performances aren't too bad for most some of the famous lines like that don't carry the same feeling at all

Attached: 1489493533394.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

It's pretty clear that the VAs watched the series beforehand or at the very least watched clips of the characters they were going to voice since many of the performances emulate the originals pretty well, the Toki clip from the OP is a good example.

Is it time?

Attached: EDrZR8PUEAAQK7k.jpg (2894x4093, 868K)

Here:
amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07X5GB9LD

That guy's dhole lewds are high quality, I hope he makes more once KF3 is out

You can get it from here:
hikarinoakariost.info/kemurikusa-music-collection-album/

twitter.com/MichelleMariVA/status/1155535861091454977
Dubtoki appears to have gunned for just that role.

Could we finally move to /jp/ after the stream's thread?

There will be /jp/ threads for KF3 in a couple of weeks.

Attached: 75369681_p1.jpg (2480x3000, 1.54M)

Either that or simply not having threads until KF3 gets an anime would probably be best

KF threads in /jp/ still get deleted sadly.

That's retarded.

Considering how bad KF2 bombed I doubt KF will get another anime outside of shorts anytime soon.

It really depends on some factors like how much Sega cares, whether or not they'd have control over a KF3 animation, and how successful the game ends up. Probably won't happen soon but it's entirely possible and for now I have a little bit of hope

They were fine last year.
warosu.org/jp/thread/19125390