Jojolion

For those who read Jojolion:
What do you think about the part so far
I find it quite underwhelming and I wanted to know if I was the only one thinking that

Attached: 9782756096278_pg.jpg (509x800, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAbOPkmEZMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that whole manga is one of the most overrated of all time

Yeah you are the only one, jojolion is top tier part If not the best

I enjoy it, but I have to admit that I'm more interested in the characters and mystery than the action scenes. It feels like there are way too many automatic stands chasing them around.

Same. The action is so meh, it just keeps getting worse, feels like Araki wants to move away from combat but is unable to do it in interesting ways

youtube.com/watch?v=iAbOPkmEZMY when are they revealing the main antagonist?

The Vitamin C and Killer Queen arc was fucking amazing, the rest is just typical JoJo, it hasn't reached the peaks of SBR though, not enough good moments between Josuke and Yasuho either aside from that picture

>Part 1's main villain was introduced chapter 1
>Part 2's villain was introduced in Chapter 2
>Part 3's villain was introduced in Chapter 1
>Part 4's villain was introduced 40% of the way in the arc (or halfway in the anime, although briefly shown in Episode 1)
>Part 5's villain was revealed halfway through the series
>Part 6's villain was revealed 20% into the series
>Part 7's villain was revealed...fuck it, that manga had so many fucking twists and turns regarding the main villain I'd argue it's even crazier than what will probably happen in Part 8.
>Part 8 is going to be the longest running Jojo part by the end of the year. Still no "main villain" reveal. People for some reason believe it will be over at some point in 2021 or even late 2020.

Honestly? I'm sure it'll just end up being a member of the Higashikata family. Either Norisuke or Jobin.

It's top 3 Jojo parts easy

>norisuke
user....

Just reread it and got caught up like a week ago after following it as it came out. It was much more enjoyable to me reading it all in one go and I felt like the pacing was a lot better when you can just go through huge chunks of the story. Milagro man was still out of place and kind of a retarded filler arc, though. My only real complaint is similar to , A lot of the stands feel like different versions of the same thing and while some are pretty creative, ultimately it gets stale when everything is automatic and hunting them down and "totally mysterious." Could be worse however so it is whatever, maybe the endgame stands will make up for it.

It's Jobin

His fate is not sealed.

It's hard to judge when the part is not finished.

Frinedly reminder what we alreafy saw 89 years old doctor back in doobie wah fight.

Attached: Doctor.png (1764x1400, 761K)

Say what you will but Doobie-Wah vs Paisley Park and Paper Moon King was a top tier fight.

>already runs longer than every other part
>still not finished
Jesus Christ.

Norisuke wasn't his real name, it's a name every new head of the family takes on. So technically...

Attached: Sjm4O-Kw.jpg (512x512, 67K)

Who will be his next victim?

>Doobie-Wah vs Paisley Park
Another Sheer Heart Attack fight? *yawn*

It's the last part, no need to rush it out.

Akefu.

Watch the final battle being a chase for the new Rokakaka

Except Sheer Heart Attack is easily considered one of the best fights of part 4, so if that bores you, you don't really have a place in Jojo and you should honestly just go back to your dragonball powercreep anime.

It's good but too long
I mean when it started binktopia was still a thing

Bit scared about how he is gonna write Tsurugi, having all his fights just being IT WAS JUST AN ILLUSION is kinda lame

I don't get the hype behind him, hes just a spoiled rich brat with a stand while scary and deadly doesent have any crazy applications like former main villains had
I guess the climax will be Tsurugis powerup

True I dropped it on the arc about plant appraiser.

You don’t know that

Is this illusion power supposed to be PKM evolution or just a retcon? cause as far as I know it's power was just making a determined group of things look like another determined group of different things, it was never stated to be this Aizen shit

>REHASHING IS OK
jojo is great and all but you are wrong

After reading all parts of Jojo I was finally 100% caught up at the "I am a rock" fight. I guess it's hard for me to judge the part fairly after reading most of it mothly for six years, compared to my favourite part SBR that I read in two weeks. I guess it feels a little aimless at times, with no clear main villain even at this point. I still love it to death for the quirky characters and amazing art, but I'm pretty certain SBR is better.

Attached: x23.png (960x1400, 231K)

>Jobin's mom somehow transferred the curse to another kid
Why don't the Higashikata family just transfer the curse to criminals instead of having parents sacrificing themselves? I assume Jobin has ulterior motives for the rock fruit, but if he doesn't, the rock fruit doesn't seem to help stop the curse at all. It still needs to be given to someone else via equivalent exchange, which is how the curse already operates. Unless he means to pass the curse onto another family entirely.

He just makes Oujirou saw more blood than reality, but him making the mom drown her baby and Oujirou almost falling off the cliff are PKM going berserk and probably evolving

How would they get a criminal

They're rich as fuck, I'm sure they could ask a prison for a few death row inmates. It's a better alternative than literally having moms and dads killing themselves.

>make the glass shards look like blood splashing
makes sense, now I wonder if the new ability will be just Aizen or it will actually be related to space/time

They're fruit shop owners, not the illuminati. You can't just buy death row inmates.

Jobin is way too much of a narcissist to sacrifice himself for Tsurugi. He's the kind of dude who would kill off a homeless bum or a criminal for sure. The way he killed off makorin just for being in kahoots with his enemy confirms he has no morals.

Did you miss the flashback where Jobin seethes at people disrespecting his family? He wants to monetize it, and with riches come more power for the next generations
Norisuke on the other hand thinks the fruit is dangerous and is not as ambitious about the business, he trades fruits more out of passion and tradition

Gappy's bubbles are actually vibrating strings.

I don't remember why Rai said this or if it was relevant to the fight that just happened

>just for being in kahoots with his enemy
That's not good enough a reason to kill?