What do, Yea Forums?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x283, 614K)

I'd honestly rather catch them banging.

Disown them

nothing

nice almost septs

I'd buy her birth control.

Attached: kirino.jpg (496x1000, 68K)

Why the fuck would you do this, citizen kun?

Attached: abe monitoring the situation.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

NTR my son with my daughter, obviously.

Attached: 1543934292321.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Give them a history less on on old monarchy.

Attached: 1566610989521.jpg (800x1100, 461K)

You don't want brother/sister incet babies, Abe-san! The situation can't be that desperate!

Attached: it's not incest if you say no chromo.jpg (586x683, 45K)

Attached: imouto guide.jpg (1132x536, 195K)

I know exactly what I'm doing you little shit

Attached: abe okay.jpg (870x671, 47K)

The face of a man who knows he has to choose the lesser of two evils to save his country's failing birthrates.

it is

Attached: oldhags.png (473x454, 117K)

>"well, those fucking silver hair twins sure seem happy..."

There's no way in hell their kid isn't coming out an abomination.

It'll come out beautiful, the case you're thinking of is a historical lie anyway

Check daughters hymen, if intact break it in front of my son to establish dominance.

this reminds me of a particular VN...

Beat them and then drink myself to sleep since I clearly failed to teach them about good taste

subjugate them to eromanga sensei as reprehension

lets check:

>come home
>your kids are watching eromanga sensei
Wat do Yea Forums?

Attached: f48d16562df6b5911a89a4645d3b5fc9.jpg (720x810, 48K)

Why didn't you steer them on the right path, user?

They aren't siblings so it's okay

I'm confused, isn't touho not Yea Forums?

I tried! I showed them Elfen Lied just like I watched as a kid. I was hoping they'd become pissfags like their old man but I guess I just can't compete with that god damn redhead

have you tried showing them kiss x sis? there's a large piss thing in there somewhere

Attached: x1.jpg (1094x1600, 509K)

I actually did watch Oreimo with my (half) sister

Attached: 1445920103841.gif (640x360, 484K)

Did you fuck?

how did it turn out?

Attached: wincest.jpg (214x350, 33K)

Wonder where the fuck these kids came from

based

They came from you and your wife, you fucking piece of shit

Attached: abe ecstatic.jpg (4309x3232, 491K)

>Showing your kids Elfen Lied
What the fuck man I'm calling CPS, forcing your kids to watch shit like that should be illegal.

I would be a hard call, for one side I would praise them for watching one of the best anime of all time, but for the other I wouldn't want them to dishonor our family, I guess that a box condoms is the only way to go.

Why is incest "bad" again?

pseudo science and a couple sensationalist historians from 1600

Japan and England are (were) genetically homogenous islands, so it shows incest does a nation wonders when it comes to conquering and innovating

Beat them for not watching superior incest like Yosuga no sora.

you need to start with lesser and work up to greater

There's a bizzare sexual tension between us. Because we grew up in separate households there's no westermarck effect
I'll just leave it at that

Attached: 1449243204847.gif (600x339, 1.89M)

Well the plan was to start with something light like Made in Abyss but their bitch mother was like "hurrr but muh shota robococks and anal probing" the cunt.

just cum inside her and if you feel happy afterwords, you like her, and if you don't, you don't like her

god said so.

Well, didn't YOU watch it? What do you think your parents think of you?

Has there ever been an occasion where you were close to having sex, or at least kissing?
Asking for a friend

I only have a dad, and I don't care what boomers think

Then why do you think your child will care what you think

Where did I state I care what my kids think?

>Cirno got the 9s
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why do you bother being impressed by a scriptfag?

How does one script something like that? Seems impressive nonetheless.

autism batteries

Tell them that I will support them in whatever path in life makes them happy, and then wink at them.

Attached: 1444353087265.jpg (5000x3524, 3.16M)

based austrian emperor

I dont mind. I show my niece ecchi anime and hentais sometimes to groom her. We had alot of fun over the summer and I even got some action.

Go into details, come on.

>niece
eh, not as tantalizing as imouto

Attached: female NTR.jpg (826x345, 154K)

What do you want to know? The shows? The last hentai one we watched was Cool Devices. Her favorite was actually a ecchi called everyday life with monster girls. She is just starting middle school this year.

>everyday life with monster girls
of course a girl would like a sol monster harem

>everyday life with monster girls
Okay nevermind, she has shit taste and the action you got probably wasn't even that good.

I think she just like animal girls and guys in general and thats fine with me. I bought her ero cosplay stuff from aliexpress and some japan shop back a little over a year ago. Was fun.

I hope her parents find out and you're shunned from your family, locked up, and that she can get the therapy she needs.

Nah. Shes cool. But hey... I guess its fun just randomly being a dick and spitting venom on imageboards.

Toss condoms on their faces and yell "I don't want any retarded grandkids"

Never thought I'd see the day where a child abuser tries to take a moral highground. At least most pedos can admit what they're doing is fucked up, there's nothing worse than a villain who doesn't realize he's evil.

Attached: 1558277618563.gif (498x332, 224K)

take your meds schizoid, this isn't Yea Forums

ironic given ****mixing is more harmful genetically than incest, yet you're prob okay with it

hes only scum if he doesn't marry her though

That's because there is no abuse taking place. Oh, I suppose I could shove a tablet or phone in her face instead of giving her the love and intimacy a girl needs at that age.

There is no way you are ever going to convince me that what I am doing with my niece is anything but beneficial for her. We've never been closer and I have never been so happy to be a part of her sexual development. It is downright fun and sometimes we can't stop laughing at the sillyness of it all.

So why dont you get off your so called high horse, and fuck right off to another thread.

If what you're doing isn't wrong, then why do you only talk about it on an anonymous imageboard?

Berate them for their shit taste and force them to play through Imouto Paradise 2

>groom her
>We had alot of fun over the summer
>Even got some action
stop you criminal scum! this isn't Yea Forums

>shit talking monmusu

Attached: 1521836354701.png (629x234, 219K)

I for one think that sexual intercourse with preteenaged girls is actually really fun and beneficial for both parties.

take your meds

w... how can I... download this... for science............

Now I remember that doujin when Kyousuke dad fucked all his harem..
atleast Kyousuke got to bang his mom

sounds like a madoka doujin

Make sure they are well stocked on condoms, lube, and candles.

What're the candles for? Did you genetically gift them with a penchant for wax play?

Throw them down the stairs

Daily reminder that Cleopatra VII, widely recounted to be beautiful, healthy, and intelligent, was the product of extreme inbreeding and married not one, but two of her own brothers.

Attached: Untitled.gif (573x469, 20K)

who the fuck is this ptolmey guy anyway

Their family was not good with names.

Some blind guy who fucked everyone who responded to the name Cleopatra, evidently.

Must've been really confusing trying to ask someone to pass the salt at dinner

Why do people keep incest as a taboo then? Is incest the next thing people will fight for to be legalized?

pseudo science combined with outright fake history like the habsburg emperor "had no blood in his body while living"
18th century historians, the smartest academics in their areas, wrote that shit with a smile and people believed it, really makes you wonder what else is outright lies

I honestly don't think I could get upset at my kids if they got together romantically
the rest of the world is going to judge them for it, they should at least have a sanctuary at home where they can feel accepted
also it isn't even that bad in the current year, incest doesn't necessarily lead to defects and doctors now have many ways to determine whether something is wrong with the fetus and if something is seriously wrong abortion is legal in this country

I wonder what will happen when designer babies become a thing and you can make an ubermensch from any parents

I would ask them who is best girl and if they say Kuroneko I will laugh at them.

most of western europe is rational about the matter, which makes sense give they were the home of the Enlightenment

Attached: 7716662574273042.jpg (1536x1023, 167K)

I tried to watch kimi no na wa with my sister but she rejected it outright less than a minute in and we ended up watching a really shitty western movie called how to be single in stead
really wish my sister was perceptible to anime I don't get the aversion so many people have to it they're missing out on a lot of good stuff

Attached: a0c77008297e2801346a6b95c5a02894.jpg (600x700, 82K)

they need to organically come to it themselves, the boomer propaganda and stigma still lingers, it's more popular than ever but it'll take a little longer before every zoomer has seen at least one anime after turning 15

>tfw scandinavian
fucking shit we're so progressive on all of the other shit why can't we have the one good thing

also if you ever somehow get into a discussion of it, calmly explain that eastern animation is merely a medium of art, as any other form of entertainment, and filled with the same silliness, seriousness and beauty as any other genre of art and expression

>incest is wrong
>unless it's gay incest, then it's fine
What did Ireland mean by this?

small redpills at a time, my norweyan friend

Attached: 1531967044427.png (1920x1440, 2.07M)

famine makes your politicians weird

Maybe it's potato related, two boys can live together and farm potatoes all day

gay people can't procreate. took me a while to figure it out too, so you're not the only retard

I'd be shocked because my son seems to hate anime
>Son, currently 4
>Put him down to bed, start to watch tv a few hours later
>Son wakes up and walks out
>Exclaims "Oh no, not anime!" then walks back to his room
Do you think he's going to give me a wedgie in the hallway?

Attached: 1567047205503.jpg (500x365, 69K)

Not an excuse

perhaps he's a future ntr master

Attached: +_2cf1f9b5c045251033f569cacd95614f.jpg (1000x563, 158K)

>anal sex, okay
>incest, no
can't fix stupid

hello fbi
catholics

>gay people can't procreate
>took me a while to figure it out too
How long were you trying to conceive?

that's low level Yea Forums shenanigans
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊ 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊ 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

12 years

Attached: anal sex with imouto.jpg (214x438, 27K)

>if it does not provoke public scandal
How does Italy even define that? And how can there be "no data" for the Baltic States and Switzerland?

switzerland -
>"Switzerland is considering repealing its incest laws because they are "obsolete". The upper house of the Swiss parliament has drafted a law decriminalising sex between consenting family members which must now be considered by the government."
there hasn't been an update

>really makes you wonder what else is outright lies
Agreed. It's almost amazing how much our habits and thoughts are influenced by outdated information.

>Over 500 years ago, back in 1518, a mysterious plague struck Strasbourg, Alsace. Known as the “dancing plague” or the “dance epidemic”, it made over 400 people dance uncontrollably and some of them even died from heart attacks and exhaustion
>The doctors thought the epidemic was due to “hot blood” and build the affected a wooden stage to “dance it out”. Unsurprisingly, it didn’t help. Modern scientists suggest that it might have been caused by the toxic products of the ergot fungi but the true cause remains unknown.
sounds legit

also entire centuries of roman history is based off one politician alone, tacitus, who was a clear liar

>1518 was 500 years ago

Attached: 1515479660246.png (803x677, 196K)

Reminder that she was ugly with at least one physical deformity and she cucked and killed both of her brothers.

Recommend them the superior product.

Attached: 1452103026773.jpg (1088x1264, 875K)

Wow, you learn something new everyday.

>2004 was 15 years ago

Attached: 31+is+right+its+fanart+of+madotsuki+from+the+game+_d26af3ed1682f60c6f3dac7f05df1429.jpg (600x600, 333K)

thanks for the sora art I didn't previously have

Attached: 773559.jpg (3000x2115, 3.85M)

Bulls- oh my god

>2020 was -1 years ago

Attached: 1532627245672.jpg (764x744, 381K)

>lolikon board has been dead longer than it was ever alive

Attached: r1380368_19545930.jpg (1280x721, 68K)

>beautiful, healthy, and intelligent
She was none of those things. She was slutty and good at giving head and was skilled at picking the right foreign men to shack up with for power and protection.

Shut the fuck up Octavian, you'll never have your legions back