Dragon Ball Super

How come there's no worldplay connecting UI to an alcoholic drink? It's the technique of the angels after all

Attached: alcohol.png (908x604, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/chadren/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/jobren/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ
youtu.be/FIEYO3bO6Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=CnRgPN-ECB4
youtube.com/watch?v=z0sL7nVZ3Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>B-BEJITA SAMA, LET ME SNIFF YOUR UNDERWEAR

Attached: 1537852396082.jpg (348x348, 23K)

What's this new branch of the meme?

It's just keketas and their gay fantasies, don't mind them.

I think it's his new chapter after his wife cheats on him in favor of they're own son, now he's gay for his rival

Well?

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE YOUR NATURAL OOZARU FORM TO DEFEAT ME AFTER I'VE SPAMMED KAIOKEN

Attached: 1542062105642.jpg (785x1033, 237K)

Attached: 1555652291479.png (552x464, 425K)

CHAD JOB CHAD JOB CHAD JOB

it's an excerpt from this

Attached: desuarchive.org.png (1293x286, 113K)

Based Yamchad!

He is right. When you start relying on a fucking ape form then it's already over for you.

it's already over when you need to rely on a technique given to you by a god to even match your opponent.

B-BEJITABROS... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Attached: vegeta, his wife and her boyfriend.png (185x190, 98K)

KeketaMONGS already lost as per usual.

>technique
>an ape transformation
Nice false equivalence. Admit my superiority now like how Jobgeta did with Goku

Source?

>tfw blessed not to have a literal retard for a mother

Attached: 1556460603661.png (836x499, 542K)

>alcohol
Oh no, seems like I'm going to have to miss this thread bros mashallah

Enter CALMren

Attached: meditationren.gif (637x358, 1.26M)

sounds like cope to me.
I'm sure you're perfectly fine with bringing up SS3 though.

wow, yamucha got to stand next to the woman vegeta fucked and impregnated. how lucky.

Enter generic personality and gay Jobren

Wanna make love women.

Attached: 309F816C-190F-4E7F-90C0-BDD5DDA246A9.jpg (720x800, 151K)

>vegeta's natural power vs an outside technique
>superior
kek

>natural power
That's him before transforming. Goku was fighting a different creature after it.
What about it? It's a form that only gives you a longer hair and no eyebrows.

how would vegeta feel if he knew this was going on while he's dead?

Attached: 1551428492579.png (888x499, 462K)

would vegeta unlock wrath mode if everyone told him about all the guys who saw bulmas puss? i think he might, considering most if not all of them are his friends

they need their reminder every thread

Attached: 2-0 Definitive Edition.png (959x830, 953K)

>Tfw Merus being an angel would actually make more sense than him just being a random alien
Cant wait to see Whis reaction once they meet

Attached: 19229293t.png (900x1225, 726K)

^^try harder vegcuck

>is introduced with a clear full color artwork that no other character had in this arc (Moro's art was shaded to hide his face) so you can see he has silver eyes and hair
>is named after an alcoholic drink like the GoDs and the angels
>debuts outspeeding Goku and Vegeta
>next chapter he does more amazing moves and the characters acknowledge he's literally too good to be just a galactic patrolman, he must be hiding something
>a few chapters after he does it again
>months later he's revealed to be an user of UI but he's still pretending to be a literal who
He's either an angel or a former GoD from another universe

Attached: Merus the CHAD.png (602x879, 545K)

Failing tardku as usual.

>>is named after an alcoholic drink like the GoDs and the angels
>keeps pushing his brand name meme
Fuck off, retarded taco. Didn't even read after that. This shitty character will be instantly forgotten by the 20 retards that read the manga right after the filler arc ends.

I'll join the 2-0 party too. We both know that the 3-0 is inevitable for both characters.

Attached: Gokek vs Cell.jpg (1024x741, 110K)

>c-candy wrapper-sama please let me eat, I'm starving. AAIIE my teeth, pleaseee I want the candy AAAAHH MY FINGERS, CHEERAI MOM HEELP!?
>w-water bottle-dono?! H-how are you doing this? Please let me drink that mystery fluid, I'm thirsty COUGH AIIEEEE MY THROAT IS DRY PLEASE COUGH AIEEEEE LEMO-SAMA PLEASE SAVE ME

Attached: 1543593151578.jpg (1280x721, 160K)

based chadell

>>is named after an alcoholic drink like the GoDs and the angels
Lol no.

Based ToyoGOD is building up the U7 roster and UI is perfect for weak jobbers that can't blow up the universe to be useful.
Broly, Moro and Merus In the ToP would've been so overkill.

>search image on google
>arabic shit
JIRENBROS.... WHAT IS THIS??!!!

>no mention of Jiren

Obsessed

HOLY FUCKING SHITRENCAMELS!

>doesn't know how to reverse image search, image returns nothing in arabic whatsoever
>thinks his own language settings have to do with the results
Copelycamels exposed once more.

Attached: 1564926598985.png (203x205, 53K)

>AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEE

Enter AUTHORITYren

Attached: AUTHORITYren.jpg (995x745, 226K)

>toeikeks are so in denial they can't even read
Check the OP pic and die mad, toeijuans

>literally no argument
Concession accepted.

Much like the Piccolo, Saiyan, & Freeza Saga the Majin Buu Arc took DragonBall to all new levels with universe building and raising the stakes. Unlike Cell. And bringing back all the classic feels from the old days of DragonBall. Plus much more.
·Starts off with some otherworld adventures the adds lore to the universe and has a good old school tournament. Filler yes, but still cool to watch.
·We get a simple slice of life story with Gohan and get peace time. Unlike other arcs that never really had a sit and relax down time.
·We get the old gang back together for a fun old school tournament with good comedy.
·We get new characters and villains with lore.
·The Long Awaited rematch between Goku and Vegeta.
.Vegeta's Sacrifice.
·Villain lives up to the hype and kills every human on Earth and destorys countless others.
·Great art and music both in Kai and Z.
·Lots of great battles and moments.
·SSJ3 & Fusion.
·Almost everyone has a special moment.
·Nobody knew who would defeat Buu or how.
·The Final Battle end with all Humans helping and a Great move finally succeeding.
·And it ends with two iconic characters becoming friends.

Unlike the Cell Arc, which grounded everything and rest every intelligent character in it's arc.

Attached: 1565959583364.webm (640x360, 1.7M)

>Great music in Kai

What is this... a huge disturbance within the very fabric of reality.... something out there is emitting so much power that time-space itself is falling apart...

Attached: 01_SPoW_051119.jpg (2400x1800, 892K)

Even Yamcha can have a new girlfriend like Maron.

Attached: 767D8EB9-B0D3-4B47-BF18-52457BDE3B22.gif (500x375, 733K)

OH NO
JIREN'S SHAKING SO MUCH HE'S AFFECTING THE WHOLE MULTIVERSE
WE HAVE TO STOP BASE GOKU AND BASE VEGETA'S ATTACKS OR ELSE JIREN'S SHAKING WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING

Attached: Jiren cries.png (427x469, 90K)

It's just how cuckgeta copes.

Attached: Vegja.jpg (1280x903, 568K)

HOLY VASED

Yamcha and Maron should cuddle together.

Attached: 005C0732-9C18-4355-84AF-B65B10BE886D.jpg (596x386, 38K)

>Taps him on back knocking him out
Brother you were told not to shake the universe, your using too much power, I'm going to have to teach you to control your wisdom more.

Attached: image.jpg (985x554, 63K)

fuck off filtershit

>This level of damage control from the obsessed schizo Shitrencamel
We wouldn't want anyone to use Yea Forums's image search to find out that you're an illiterate sandpajeet...

Bejita-sama. Best character in dragon ball, undefeated against Gokek, and the most popular character from Z and Super.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x283, 532K)

>CHADren the Grey
Let's analyze him, shall we?
>Progenitor of justice
I.e. "superhero". This trait is a part of ancient English folklore, birthed by characters such as Robin Hood. It represents a selflessly altruistic persona characterized by the steadfast will to eradicate evil in the name of good, while maintaining a moral grey area as opposed to childish black and white philosophy (something espoused by inferior characters such as Superman and Batman, whose writers clearly don't understand the nuance of the trope).
>Stoicism and solidarity
A philosophy espoused by a great number of people, but most prominantly Buddhists. The overarching theme indicates that maintaining a stringent adherence to one's personal philosophy, discipline, and beliefs results in the ultimate betterment of oneself in all aspects: physical, mental, and spiritual. Lesser-educated individuals may incorrectly perceive this trait as "selfish" or "standoffish". This is one of the many aspects of Jiren's character that makes him a highly complex, nuanced, and multi-faceted character.
>his eventual breakdown
A fascinating character study detailing the disassembling of one's core ideals. Jiren has his values tested to the highest degree, and briefly succumbs to despair and temporary insanity, hearkening to such storied and mythical heroes of advanced and classical literature such as Heracles and Odysseus. This, more than anything, serves to make Jiren a relatable and truly tangible character, akin to a living, breathing being.
This type of writing is rare in general, and fucking unheard of in shonen. Bravo, CHADren. Bravo, Toei.

Attached: Jiren the GRAYY(test character in fiction).png (640x360, 261K)

Well filter is best way for anime style.

Attached: 6A4DC79A-6B6E-4B7F-A94B-4595C612AF98.jpg (600x800, 127K)

>headcanon
>headcanon
>headcanon
Discarded.

Attached: Panku.gif (500x280, 1.11M)

will vegeta learn instant transmission or UI on yardrat?

>B-B-BUT TRANSFORMATIONS ARE CHEATING
Goku cheated against Freeza
Cope

Attached: Pan going.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>>thinks his own language settings have to do with the results
Oh shit my fucking sides HAHAHAH.

Attached: 1543167382432.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

El Grande Padré Forma Verdadera.

Attached: Grande_padre_verdadera_forma.PNG.png (242x398, 209K)

>stupid Copelycamel can't understand the intellectual nuance of SCHOLARren's character
Expected.

>Vegeta and Oozaru Vegeta are different beings
Holy fucking cope
Cuckkufags are over

>search image on Google
>spic EGP and Shaggy shit
Holy shit are all 2 SHITrentards Arabian-spic mutts?

Attached: 1537824565038.png (602x361, 200K)

>B-B-BUT
Kneel.

Keep crying little shitter, you're gonna get shut the FUCK down by astute and attentive Chads every time you try to sneak your pathetic head canon.
BOOM.

Kek

Attached: 1539874032135.jpg (245x569, 25K)

Holy FUCKING based INTELLECTUALPROFESSORSCIENTISTGENIUSSMARTscholarchad

Attached: 1565928196585.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>s-s-shut up...
Quiet, pup.

So this is the power of Jirenscholars?

Attached: IMG_20190909_221018.jpg (720x987, 164K)

FUCKING JIRENFAG !!

COME HERE !! COME TO INDIA !! I WILL SHOW YOU !!

>obsessed schizo poo-in-the-loo tech support shit-bathing currymuncher

Attached: 1558921520933.gif (500x281, 1.19M)

Attached: 1556369538049.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Look at your pathetic state right now holy shit. This what you will get reduced to every time you try act witty on MY threads, you hear me, little bitch? Yo better have heard me.

>Copelycamel doesn't realize that Google results change depending on the region
>Copelycamel literally exposes himself as an arab

Kek

Attached: 1507839574032.jpg (848x480, 30K)

PFFFFFFFT OHNONONONO

Attached: mirai boy.png (164x177, 64K)

HOLY BASED!

T-this is too much for me.

damn who is Pan going to kill next?

>actually thinking that google image can pick up a pic that takes up a small part of a 480 x 360 pic when the original was 1280x721
holy shit, now you're just desperate. Did you actively try to search in arabic or some shit?

>WAHHHH GO AWAY
Kek, shut the fuck up you fat little cuck. Don't you open your fucking dick deposit box of a mouth again without my permission.

CRUNCH CRUNCH BURGER I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAYING PIG PINK SISSSY KEK

Holy shit, they're so fucking clueless about technology that they BTFO themselves.
How the fuck do they even get internet in the middle of the fucking desert, and how do they keep it up with all the mortar shells raining?

Beerus.

Attached: 1497315977159.png (1143x717, 685K)

Enter in Champa.

Attached: 1560378674321.png (540x304, 79K)

Attached: Pan dies 23.jpg (1080x592, 208K)

>M-muh technology he doesn't know how any of this works...
Shitrencamel samefag completely mindbroken trying to damage control with one of the most pathetic copes I've ever seen in a DBS thread LMAO

>is named after an alcoholic drink
>months later he's revealed to be an user of UI
These are the only 2 things that i disagree. His name is the same of a brand, not a drink, but thats most likely not his real name(aftrr all he is hiding his identity). And its not confirmed that he has UI, the way Goku talks about him gives the impression that he is actually really powerful powerlevel wise but he is suppressing himself, though that could be the case
>Instantly forgotten
He is Goku sparing partner to help him master UI, there is no way he is a nobody

Attached: Hidden Chadness.jpg (1280x1032, 180K)

Why does Videl look so lifeless in anything Super-related? Not even EoZ/GT Videl was this bad.

>Did you actively try to search in arabic or some shit?
Use Yea Forums's image search newfag kun.

How's the Arabian internet? I hope you don't get sand on your PC or devices.

Based.

That's not google image search retard.

Quiet, camelfucker. Don't pretend to know more about technology than ITrenbros.

>mindlessly babbling to himself

Sad.

Wtf why do the images posted by Jobrentards get traced back to Taliban shit by Yea Forums?

Jirenspics are gayniggers

Shut fuck Jiren fuck. Broly wins!!!!!!!!!

That's why you're a newfag, you need to be spoon-fed on why this post got the results it got.

>now
>projecting
>cope

Attached: 1561537310944 gayku.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Exposed

why is Gohan so cool?

Sauce

fuck gokek

Jesus you're retarded. It's literally impossible to get these results when searching with the pic. He must have actively been searching for it with some kind of keywords to get those results.

>SHITrentard implying that literally every single person in this thread is a sandcamel like him
Is this guy the dumbest MF in this thread or what?

Vegeta is a bitch nigger

>fuck the strongest Saiyan
Chi-Chi's done that at least twice.

>your natural transformation
>which isn't so small you can just walk up and grab the tail
>that you actually mastered
>and paid a heavy toll for thanks to the doc
When will they learn? This retard had to be given the passive benefits (and ki sensing) by way of SKW.

>to defeat
KK did a fine job of that. How did Goku manage to not drop Vegeta's PL at all? How did have fail to insta-kill him even at KKx3 (much less KKx4 Kamehameha). Truly, Weaku is just the worst (like that trash tier ki technique he never learned to ditch).

Attached: gokek never masters this form - Oozarulet.jpg (1558x1064, 472K)

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/chadren/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/jobren/

>scrubs are right
They're not.

>rely
He didn't.

>already over
This much is true. Gokek defeated himself with KKx4 Kamehameha. Pathetic. Only good for recreational activity.

Attached: kamehameha is a shit technique but proves good for our Prince's recreational activities.jpg (480x480, 61K)

Brainlet

Attached: IMG_20190909_225024.jpg (1214x428, 140K)

>rely on a low level kai's technique
And fail with it in the debut, but that is par for the course with Goku (SS1 being his one exception). Drank god juice, too. Too bad Baba didn't get her act together, learn to Mystic fuckers like that Big Hat Bitch (now fused with Old Kai) and make Goku more of a challenge for his Prince. All this help just wasn't enough in canon.

OH fuck my eyes. Holy shit posting those links should be NSFW and bannable.

that's literally google image search camelfucker.

gladly

THINK OF BULMA

Attached: thanks for the wife - main girl kept pure by best vassal and some desert hobo too afraid of women to (838x1200, 133K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1564703077374.jpg (561x411, 45K)

>Most people rejected his Lord's message

My Prince, Bejita-sama, is Undefeated against me. 2-0.

>They hated Vegeta because He told them the truth

Attached: Gokek - vassal among vassal - messenger of his majesty, the divine prince - Bejita-sama is undefeate (700x700, 103K)

And that's how you got exposed sweetie.

I'm a strong muscular chad and I like _____

cope

bejita-sama

Dragon Ball Super

GRIPren

Attached: 1558383163883.jpg (1200x500, 82K)

Attached: Who is undefeated against the MC in DB - Only they may reply.jpg (592x751, 154K)

GODku selling his Slavegeta as Jiren and Toppo's cum dispenser

So, UI is really the drunken style?

>form that only
Jobs.

Attached: Super Saiyajobber Tree Gokek mourning for himself - 2-0 not enough - Prince comes for 3-0 after vass (536x635, 152K)

Attached: Fellow undefeated gives thanks for the reminder - puar-sama.jpg (151x278, 19K)

>His name is the same of a brand, not a drink
Cus, Cahmpari and Toppo's drinks are brands too

>really powerful powerlevel
Nigga did you even watch their fight? Merus humiliated Goku without even touch him all thanks to his skilled moves and that's what makes Goku ask for help for his UI training.

Attached: 34.png (800x1127, 682K)

>try
There is no need against one so free as thee.

Attached: bejita-sama awaits gokek for the next free win of the streak.jpg (919x554, 202K)

Perform the coitus.

Bills.

Attached: Bills.png (647x466, 319K)

Gero came in clutch with the cell selection here.

Attached: cell channeling his vegeta cells on goku.gif (500x374, 2.7M)

>1-0
>2-0
>3-0
WILL'D

Attached: AT willing Vegeta to always defeat Goku.png (1066x1600, 1.03M)

Attached: Trunk.jpg (656x903, 336K)

For her glorious master, GoD Bra-sama.

Attached: frieza's future master and her vassal.jpg (400x419, 66K)

Then only instance in DBZ that did justice to how strong the characters have gotten is then Vegitto and Buu fist clash and the whole place starts shaking.

HOLY BASED!!

Attached: Undefeated, God wills it.png (570x637, 1.04M)

Attached: bejita-sama bitchslaps the carrot.jpg (499x386, 70K)

based

I... I like Dragon Ball Super.

I like Goku.
I like Vegeta.

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

what did goku mean when he said gohan wore faggot ass clothing when he was wearing the same shit?

Jirenbros.... I-I want to eat bacon......

>Cus, Cahmpari and Toppo's drinks are brands too
No, Only Toppo is a brand
>Merus humiliated Goku without even touch him all thanks to his skilled moves
Im not denying that, but it could be a combination of regular skill and being powerful instead of actual UI(though it could go either way to me), since they havent been able to properly feel Merus power yet

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 043 - Joining the Galactic Patrol! - 42.png (964x1400, 258K)

Do GoDs get drunk?

Attached: 583283F2-8E0B-4CAC-9597-FD1273BD6EC4.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>jirenchad just arrived to his mansion after an strenuous 8 hour arm workout and is craving some complete profile polypeptides to rebuild his muscular micro-tears
Fucking BASED.

Attached: I like you too.jpg (422x693, 204K)

Piccolo's clothes. Who the fuck wears purple.

Based.

Attached: K.jpg (800x600, 49K)

> No anime
> Meh tier Manga
> Still fucking skyrocketing the game

C to the H to the A to the D to the S

Attached: CHADS of A.jpg (591x629, 111K)

your doctor bitch

Mashallah Jirenbro

Well Jiren is currently airing right now. I would attribute at least 20% of that number to his contributions.

>chads

That would be HxH fans

Super Heroes, Xenoverse 2, and FighterZ are really doing good for the franchise.

Marshal* fucking autocorrect. I meant that I'm a prestigious american marshal, Jirenbro.

Why are you whispering?

Cusquena and Campari are brands, user. I can concede Cus could be based on other drinks (like the aged awamori) but U3 angels is 100% based on Campari, which is a brand.
And you know, you already accepted Toppo too so...

>it could go either way
I know, in the past I even assumed Merus was just evil and hiding his powerlevel but considering his name, his hair, eyes, moves and UI return it's obvious it's not a powerlevel thing

You know what to do, gentlemen.

>IT
>knowing about technology
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>racism
Enjoy your ban, dog.

Not an argument. Wail and cope me a river.

>b-b-but
Quiet.

>NO PLEASE RESPECT MY HEADCANON EDITS
Kneel before me.

when they fuck their angels

Jiren pre-ordered Garfield 3 on DVD

Don't be dumb and gay like Jiren

Attached: images.jpg (218x232, 4K)

Enter El Germano

Attached: 1520652817631.png (1280x720, 723K)

Campari is the name of both the brand and the drink, the angel is most definatly based on the drink. It doesnt make sense to name a character after a brand user, DB is a franchise too big out of japan for Toriyama take the risk of a legal action being taken against it and have the name changed

These threads are a fucking disgrace.

Quiet, UCB.

>no but in sight
Imagine sucking even at shitpostng.

Vegeta! Olha beem!

>Campari is the name of both the brand and the drink
Yes? That's literally how it works, the drink is called after the brand. U3's angel is named after a brand owned by other guys and Toriyama gives no fucks, just like with Toppo and Merus

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ

Attached: 1535564854304.png (645x729, 74K)

Attached: 9b712c5492d21923cb79ac862ad81f5e.jpg (500x282, 43K)

ORE WA

Attached: dbz156-07.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>That's literally how it works, the drink is called after the brand
Sure but the angels themselves are named after the drinks, like Margerita, Cus and so on. Merus being the name of a brand could be a foreshadowing of him being an angel but if he is then his real named will definitely be something else

SUUPA BEJITA

Attached: EA5XbWXVUAAdsZE.jpg (4096x2892, 1.87M)

kek

youtu.be/FIEYO3bO6Uc

majin vegeta was so kino. he should have been the endgame villain.

Majin vegeta vs goku was literally the worst equally matched fight in the entirety of Z

Attached: 1564412151543-a.gif (343x258, 2.76M)

You aren't undersanding, alcoholic drinks are refered by the name of the brands even when the type of drink itself already exist. Eg you don't order "a bottle of wine of the Stella Rosa brand" you order "a bottle of Stella Rosa", just like you could order a bottle of Merus or a bottle of Rivera
brand of alcoholic drink = name of the alcoholic drink

DA

>my edit
You what?

>head cannon
Canon.

Attached: vegeta powers up the ''head cannon'' - ready - fire for 2-0.jpg (264x381, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CnRgPN-ECB4

Attached: goku meets bejita-sama - knows his place immediately.jpg (424x686, 94K)

Attached: gokek's fans ask their retard how many fights must he job in before he'll win against beji (600x729, 109K)

What a spic tier image holy shit.

it was the best fight of DB.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0sL7nVZ3Fw

>YES I am smarter then you
>NO You are not cute
>YES I can beat Gokeks
>NO You are not stronger then me
>YES I did bang your wife
>NO You are NOT smart
>YES This is true
>NO You are not a CHAD
ENTER CHADREN.

Attached: 3D44F95E-C87B-41B2-9C1E-01FF0A2B7F8F.jpg (859x1153, 88K)

>then you
J-Jirenbro...

why does vegeta's laughs sound like bevis?

>IJB

SUPPA BEJITA

Attached: ORE WA SUPPA BEJITA.jpg (1280x720, 358K)

Attached: 14C1CB5E-81FC-4D9B-A4B0-0F915C4CE6A8.jpg (828x459, 397K)

You know what to do gentlemen.

Pathetic jobber, Goku was just messing around, on the other hand Cuckjin Cuckgeta had to cheat in order to achieve an inferior ss2 form, he wouldn't even be able to beat Cell, what pathetic piece of crap.

Attached: 1536608450678.gif (320x240, 2.07M)

To all the young lads out there, I have a message: Being a Copelycamel never pays. I wasted my entire youth hating the Jirenchads and wondering why I couldn't be like them. Don't be like spiteful like me and just surrender to the Jirenchads' doubtless superiority, it's the only way to be happy in this ungrateful life.

Attached: 1491129519037.png (489x487, 37K)

Silence Cuckell, return to the doghouse.

CHAMPA SAVE ME AAIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1566499330089.jpg (530x290, 32K)

B-beerusbros, this cant be happening..

Based, FUCK aliens

based

Enter Emperor Freeza-sama.

Attached: 812.png (560x840, 238K)

based emperor of nothing

gay lizard

sorry sweetie, he's the emperor of a bunch of jobbers anyone could one shot.

>S-SAVE ME GOKU-DONO!!

Attached: 03a35caacbc080cfcc46cdc3449732b1.jpg (736x736, 100K)

AAAIIIIIE I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK!

Attached: 1565665840166.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Holy shit look a those GAINS.

MY LORD HURIZA NOOO DON'T SHOOT OUR ROCK!

Attached: Huriza takes out the trash.jpg (778x1130, 169K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dragon Ball Super - 125 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.37.861.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

>Massive space fleet

>Industrial base with top of the line healing technology, who needs gay fucking senzu beans

>Light speed engines, no need to stare impotently from your fuck atmosphere while an evil goat mocks you from space

B-but Prince bejita sama gets f-free food from his owner, I mean wife!

Attached: 1565025030979.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

The truth hurts huh, pet, Cuckjin Cuckgeta, was never able to surpass kid Jobhan, he's a pathetic jobber, even in his current ss cuck form, he's no match for super perfect Cell.
Oh, he's also gay for Goku and wants to marry him and be his wife.

Attached: 1499417222550.gif (500x263, 599K)

>bounces back from a god of destruction beating like it was literally nothing

BASED CHADza.

NOOOO I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MAIN CHARACTER DON'T LET HURIZA TAKE MY SPOTLIGHT AAAAIIIIIIEEEEE- *eliminated*

Attached: more tears.gif (540x300, 1.66M)

What would Champa do for Beerus?

Attached: 7344AC0C-6125-4EBC-9316-26D9226C9915.jpg (600x776, 82K)

Is there a more pathetic creature than the filthy portuguese dog?
Poor, uncultured, hairy and unwashed. It could not grasp the quality of the original DBZ anime, so it turned it into a joke full of squeaky voices and faux opera singing. It is small and insignificant, yet it acts like it's hot shit. It thinks its "culture" is worth anything when Brazil has taken all the good it had and improved upon it. There's a reason no one in the world cares about KEKtugal while Brazil, for good or bad, is always on everyone's lips. No one would miss such a mentally and culturally miserable nation as SHITugal should it sink into the ocean tomorrow never to return.

Attached: 1539123569095.png (331x294, 128K)

distract the enemy with his dashing looks

11 days until Vegeta starts his training. What are your hopes? Will he get a super powerful technique or a new transformation? It needs to be something at least almost as good as UI

Attached: Best Goddess.jpg (576x432, 48K)

holy based

Who's the other character?

>It needs to be something at least almost as good as UI
why?

Because Goku is training to master it, and so far they have been kept as roughly equals, with Goku surpassing him only in specific moments

la chupacabra....

Are you the soonfag?

Attached: square1200.jpg (399x399, 27K)

COSPLAYhan

Attached: 1537333704512.jpg (1280x720, 541K)

ANSWER ME, mongrel.

Enter Planet-Eater and Better Antagonist than SHITren, SHITly, SHITell, SHITza, SHITearts...

CHADro

Attached: CHADro.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Is there a more pathetic creature than the filthy cuckhan dog?
Poor, uncultured, hairy and unwashed. He could not grasp the quality of glorious nation of Portugal, so, in the dark moisture of his basement, he shat out a paragraph so poorly constructed and nonsensical that even the Eldritch Horrors that inhabit the vacuum of space retreated in fear when faced with such a dark and vile presence. The cuckhan dog is small and insignificant, yet it acts like he's hot shit. He thinks "C-Chadhan" is worth anything when his arc was easily the worst in DBZ and his place has been easily taken and improved upon by far less lame characters. There's a reason no one in the world cares about Cuckhan while all of the rest of Dragon Ball's cast is, for good or bad, always on everyone's lips. No one would miss such a mentally and physically miserable fighter as SHIThan should he one day be definitely written out of the franchise never to return.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (458x452, 782K)

why does vegeta need a ripoff UI? why cant they have their own fighting styles and transformations?

Based

Attached: Moro and his harem.jpg (500x701, 133K)

KINGgeta

Attached: 1563374715712.jpg (480x482, 48K)

>Last reply one hour and 4 minutes ago
D-dragonchadbros..

>Fanfic Manga
Holy cope.

I didn't say he would get a "ripoff UI", it can be anything, i just said that whatever he learns at Yardrat should be almost as powerful as UI, or else the whole dynamic would be screwed

god i want Whis to sit on my face so fucking bad
i want to french kiss his tight blue butthole as he just smiles a small smile and tells me im doing a good job
god fucking dammit im not gay but i want to serve this angel so fucking bad
Vados can use me too

Attached: perfect cell.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

why does it have to be based off power?

Dude why you keep putting words on my mouth?! I literally said that it could he anything, as long as lets him compete with UI

doing the same thing every time is boring thought? why does it have to compete when it would be a far more interesting dynamic if they worked in tandem.

*though
dumb phone.

hey how the fuck is super saiyan blue so fucking weak? like these randos from other universes are basically normies with no transformations and they can consistently match Blue? It's literally supposed to be as far above super saiyan god and super saiyan is above base goku, and yet all these non-god characters who just did a few pushups can dominate it until some asspull comes out with ANOTHER new form?
like holy fuck, DBS's powercreep is 20x faster than DBZ. Is Goku going to be slapping around the Grand Minister after screaming for 10 minutes and unlocking Super Saiyan Magenta Evolved Perfected Ultra Instinct Evolved Potential Unleashed SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS+?

>why does it have to compete
Because the desire to surpass Goku has been Vegeta's main motivation since forever?!?!?!

Attached: IMG_20190909_212031_970.jpg (947x1280, 161K)

Of course my dude, he has to fight rogue angels and the Dark Zalama later, there are no brakes on this train until he's on par with Zeno himself.

the power creep is bad because the villains are bad. they made the power level before the enemy itself.

wasnt that supposed to be settled in the buu arc? why cant he just get stronger for himself instead of for his homolust for goku. the only reason for vegeta getting stronger being goku is getting kinda boring desu

There are only 3 characters beside the GoDs that are stronger than SSB tho

he's the gokuspic hiding behind yet another character.

good thread
i am glad i moved to kamen rider

I bet I could beat the shit out of DUMBFUCKku
Jobbing piece of trash

Attached: 1563372226978.png (612x464, 396K)

Hit, Jiren specifically, Frieza, like half the Pride Troopers in general, Android 17 and probably 18 too because lmao literally INFINITE ENERGY, Broly, and Kale.

Enter ______

Hi, yes, how do i get myself a qt saiyan waifu?

>wasnt that supposed to be settled in the buu arc
No? We literally see him still wanting to surpass Goku at the end of the original manga
>why cant he just get stronger for himself
One thing doesnt discard the other. Vegeta wants to be as strong as he can be, and since Goku keeps surpassing him he focus on him as the great obstacle he must overcome
>Hit
Slightly weaker/equal to SSG
>Jiren
Thats 1
>Frieza
Equal to SSB, not stronger
>half the Pride Troopers in general
Not even Toppo is stronger than SSB
>Android 17
Weaker than SSB
>probably 18
Not even close
>Broly
Thats 2
>Kale
Equal in raw power at best, and her lack of control makes her actually weaker overall. The only other character stronger than SSB is current Moro

>Literally just ripping off Frieza by attacking Namek and having an army of minions under him

>No real personality

Keep dreaming manga only.

Attached: 1566451381078.png (807x568, 630K)

Besides the GoDs, only Toppo, Jiren, Kale and Hit are SSB tier or higher.

Jump in front of a truck and reincarnate as CHADren the Gray

Attached: 1537895457855.png (900x648, 398K)

Cope.

i wonder what Saiyan girl pee tastes like

CHADsed CHADs CHADuck

>KEKJOBFAGQUEERGAYWEAKza hiding behind FAGPATHETICJOBgeta
KEK

Attached: CHADren reminds JOBza of his proper place.gif (360x202, 3.22M)

if vegeta only wants to surpass goku, then its boring and implies that hes still obsessed. seeing them fight in tandem is far more entertaining then yet another fight where one jobs and the other comes in after.

fuck lads, why is she so perfect?

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (667x1029, 709K)

>>Cuckzafag has the cheek to say Moro is rip-off of Frieza
>Forgets Frieza is a rip-off of Piccolo Daimao
Silence, dog.

Attached: Kingpiccoloonthrone2.jpg (640x480, 32K)

>Slightly weaker/equal to SSG
>fucks SSB twice and ties a third time
Cry, retardo.

I think you mean Pilaf.

>smarter then you
>stronger then me

Attached: Jirenbros studying.png (720x580, 350K)

Get the fuck out, little pussy. You don't belong here.

Enterd Chadrend thed Grayd

Attached: 1520698695044.png (784x514, 412K)

>Don't be like spiteful like me
What is going on with my Jirenprofessors?

Bigger than broly in every meaning of the word.

>cant
J-Jirenbro...

He said Beerusbros, you blind fuck.

Enter fenGOD

Attached: EBBidouUcAAMbfv.jpg (800x1208, 123K)

>look a those

Attached: Jobren crying.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Had more sex then (formerly than) you too nerd

Attached: 1560717910469.png (530x530, 74K)

>NOOOOOOOOO AIIIIIIEEEE

Attached: 20190910_024754.jpg (1261x720, 365K)

Based macaco favela.

i want that probably-green alien pussy and you cant stop me

The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

THE INDOMITUS REX
THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS
THE KING OF KINGS
THE LORD OF LORDS
THE JUSTICIAR OF JUSTICE
THE TALLEST OF THE TALL

CHADREN THE GRAY
APEXPREDATORren the MASCULINE
GRIPren the CRUSHING
INSURMOUNTABLEren the UNSURPASSABLE
INDOMITABLEren the UNYIELDING
AESTHETICren the BEAUTIFUL
SWOLEren the RIPPED
TANKren the RESOLUTE
PHYSICALLYIMPOSINGren the INTIMIDATING
GLAREren the DOMINEERING
JUGGERNAUGHTren the UNSTOPPABLE
DISCIPLINEDren the ENLIGHTENED
ZENren the SPIRITUAL
POTENTren the VIRILE
ALMIGHTYren the INVINCIBLE
VALORren the DAUNTLESS
IMPERIOUSren the DOMINATOR
INVICTUSren the ETERNAL
MAELSTROMren the TITANIC
QUAKEren the SPACE-TIME SHAKING
COLOSSUSren the LEVIATHAN
BEHEMOTHren the MASTODONIC
MONSTERren the TERRIFYING
LORDren the KING
DEITYren the CHRIST
CRIMSONren the LEGEND
SUPERNOVAren the TRANSIENT
RENCHAD THE JI
JICHAD THE REN
RENCHAD THE CHAD
KINGCHAD THE LORDGRAY
THE CHAD OF CHADS
ENCHAD CHADREN
CHADCHAD CHADCHAD CHA CHAD

ENTER CHADREN

Attached: images-14.jpg (350x622, 17K)

>Even before fusing, Goku and Vegeta are canonically completely unscathed
Brolybros it's not fucking fair.........

Attached: 1563744253453.jpg (679x960, 164K)

C to the R to the I to the N to the G to the E

who was a rip off of tao pai pai

Holy based

Holy shit they literally couldn't scratch GODly, not even Gogeta could!
GODly truly is the most powerful ever!

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x720, 116K)

90 WPM. Wail

B-Broly-sama...we weren't expecting you so s-soon...

Attached: main-qimg-e7292eec7c10828ab475ac26eede3661-c.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Copelycamel can't read
As expected.

Attached: 1560647161220.jpg (600x315, 64K)

Based CHADly literally manhandled both marysueSSB with basic SS, how can one character be so overpowered?
This is insane, they made him so insanely strong that he singlehandedly broke the PL ceiling and now they're going back to weaker antagonists like Jiren.
I'm literally shaking has I'm writing this...

Attached: 1563746268076.jpg (2160x960, 745K)

>Goku and Vegeta barely remember Broly
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1563026044060.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

>needing to transform to take on 2 SSB opponents
What a weak little bitch.

Oh gosh no.... what did they do to you Gohan? You were my favorite character.... you were everything to me.... everything.. this just isn't fair....

Attached: y8D8iv5.jpg (1024x576, 175K)

(you)

>huriza sama I'm ready for the emperor juice nyaaaaaaaaaaah

It is of Goku, so that's appropriate.

Attached: Do these retards really not realize I can't beat my Prince.png (704x396, 177K)

No one can take 2 SSBs in base unless we're talking about Gods and Angels.

Excuse me? Ever heard of JICHAD THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SONOFABITCH REN?

>No one can take 2 SSB in base unless we're talking about GoDs and Angels

Attached: 1559928520627.webm (500x282, 1.87M)

Attached: Prince feels Vassal's excitement for 2-0 building - Soon clown.gif (480x270, 1.15M)

Weak cope.

>if vegeta only wants to surpass goku, then its boring and implies that hes still obsessed
Thats Vegeta's character dude, blame toriyama
>fucks SSB twice and ties a third time
Never happened in canon

Samefag and posting the same debunked old shit
Discarded

>hiding behind a bug

Attached: 16 spots someone other than Goku being shown to have ever defeated Vegeta v3.jpg (405x479, 64K)

>13 seconds apart
>S-samefag

Cope

This webm is as good as the irrefutable pic, holy shit. What an astounding, eye-popping, unprecedented and wondrous display of power.

Why can't they just get along and stop 2-0ing each other?

Attached: 1566647474328.png (790x1040, 641K)

>Toyoshit
Discarded as usual, mongrel.

Is Dodoria in a fucking opera or something?

well frieza wiped out their entire race and killed goku's best friend so they should never get along realistically.

Attached: scholar.webm (852x480, 761K)

Is that like a rock paper scissors 0-2?

>Toeipedro
Shouldnt even be allowed to post here, go baco to a heroes thread or something

T-The irrefutable pic?? Y-You mean to post the legendary picture which is said to contain the knowledge of god himself? Please don't, please have mercy.
Copely bros... I'm scared...

>13 seconds apart replying to a post made 2 minutes before
PC and phoneposting at the same time.
Cope passfag.

>Go baco
OH NONONO The dictionary had a misprint? How can it be?

>baco
Quiet, ESL dog.

>In Super Saiyan ONE
and STILL UNTRAINED BABY

Attached: broly_ssj2___from_dragon_ball_broly_movie_by_marvelmania-dcw0nts.jpg (756x1057, 491K)

>Full power SHITren fighting exhausted fighters
1 digit IQ right here and this is irrefutable.

>HE MISTYPED AAAAAAA
Pathetic, have your last (You) juan

>not in base
Yawn.

>headcanon
Ahh so this is how to cope against hard, veiny facts. Interesting.

>mistyped
Nice head canon, dog. That's your ESL autocorrect showing your true colors. Mostly brown, like your skin.

>false flags detected

Attached: 16 spots someone other than Goku being shown to have ever defeated Vegeta v2b.jpg (253x476, 49K)

Why are power levels and strengths even a thing of discussion for nigh on 10,000 threads for a show with little to no consistency whatsoever?

100% Pure Kino.

Attached: ezgif-2-c90e873345e7.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Attached: 17 asking the real questions - why won't AT ever let the MC beat his rival.jpg (275x602, 58K)

The manga is somewhat consistent

I'm happy so many Brolyfags have woken up to the truth and have switched to CHADren's side, but they really need to improve their grammar. You really drag us down when you type ESL babble in CHADren's name.

B-B-BEJITA-SAMA!? I KNEEL...

Attached: carrot bows to prince vegetable for 1-0.jpg (1226x1920, 1.23M)

>3-0, when?

Attached: Divine Prince of the Undefeated's messenger - Vassal brings news of 3-0 - SOON.jpg (720x1024, 70K)

H-Huriza-sama? I BOW...

Attached: prince bows to his overlord.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

If I wanted to read something that filled every panel with too much goddamn text and made everything as sterile and boring as possible I'd read the Ctrl Alt Del comics, because at least it's funnier to make fun out of how shit that webcomic is

Reminder that Freeza was 11 years old in this scene.

Attached: DBSB Freeza.jpg (1280x756, 69K)

>gohan ssb+ tier
>roshi UI
Shut your whore mouth.

>The anime is headcanon
If you say so.

It isn't, but you can't really stop the ban evading Keketa and SHITren autists from polluting these threads.

>canon
Frieza is 0-1 against Goku and 1-0 against Vegeta. Goku is 0-2 against Vegeta.

>Super
Frieza is 1-2 against Goku and 1-1 against Vegeta. Vegeta is still undefeated against his "rival" (the MC).

Attached: lizard brain trying to fathom his prince being 2-0 against goku-san.jpg (960x958, 215K)

You not liking it doesnt change the fact that its more consistent
>gohan ssb+ tier
Barely SSB and its stablished that he was training
>roshi UI
Lie, now cope

kek. based.

AAAIIIIIE NOT MY OXYGEN

Attached: 1566007548497.webm (854x480, 1.21M)

Jobrenbros....

Attached: Jobren's suicide.jpg (670x145, 44K)

Chris Chan is a JirenChad.

Quiet, Tardkupaco.

>Barely SSB
>consistent
This your brain on toyoshittery.

>alien ghost
could it be...

Attached: cffa110cadfe093f3c9c195f39d4319b2b08d9dav2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 21K)

>No argument
Concession accepted

That wasn't a person. That was merely 0.1% of Chadly's power condensing into a physical form.

All of you need to shut the fuck up and post jiren

dogly is evil now?

Literally the worst evenly matched fight.
>goku vs cell
>17 vs piccolo
>ss goku vs frieza
All way above mv vs goku

however:
It's better than 95% of fights in super

Attached: 1552182735677-v.jpg (1191x625, 92K)

I might actually like gokek if he was full retard like this. shit's funny as fuck.

beg harder

>dbfz
reminder

Attached: 051.png (600x454, 100K)

No one likes jobhan, it's just there to prove a point

I... I like kneeling before my master, Prince Bejita-Sama...

Attached: thank you bejita-sama - grateful carrot taking his prostration stance.jpg (667x890, 133K)

HOLY BASED

>jobs anyway
Based gag villain. Good foil to the gag MC. Speaking of which...

Attached: Vegeta - Goku's nemesis v2a.jpg (235x770, 51K)

Attached: vegeta learns how much of a jobber this MC rival of his really is.jpg (564x368, 77K)

you certainly do

Attached: 1519245287077.jpg (1226x1920, 1.24M)

Attached: weakgeta.png (1124x632, 962K)

Attached: gag character.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Vegeta was possessed here, not at full power

Attached: vegeta cursed poe.jpg (1199x408, 156K)

Its happening, Toyo will deliver

Attached: 1929240.jpg (540x720, 166K)

Vegetafags getting a little uppity today

Attached: 1558649798502.jpg (1024x642, 50K)

it's also not canon

Attached: 1536207347423.webm (1321x740, 2.02M)

>cuck lizard thinks he isn't a jobber too

It's your bed time vegetacuck

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>gag
Picture related.

Attached: brown man informs vegeta he has wasted his time on a rival that only ever jobs to him.jpg (440x334, 29K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>all this non-canon with exactly one instance that actually happened
It just keeps happening with these retards. Always know-nothing, anime-only. That's no coincidence. It is not unlike with talk of beam spam, really.

Attached: Vegeta on how easy his vassal made 2-0 - Gokek downgraded from clown status.jpg (307x404, 71K)

>non-canon
Ok, lets talk canon then

Attached: 5034696-1058083073-drago.jpg (800x1347, 202K)

>p-pls don't keep shitting on gokek
>shit on the lizard instead
Another time, maybe. The notion of actual fans of this gag villain has been humored before.

>lets
Amusing.

>talk canon
You bet. Let's start with wins over the MC.

Attached: vegeta steps in shit - canon edition.jpg (533x579, 169K)

>friezashitters

Attached: 1402273265746.jpg (400x300, 36K)

>hfw he sees the streak

Attached: pickles sees bulgeta's pride as the wench gets more than she bargained for - gokek overjoyed.jp (359x379, 53K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO STOP POSTING VEGETA JOBBING
>p-please talk about gokek instead
Bow down to the emperor

Attached: dragon-ball-69578.jpg (800x1198, 178K)

>trunkfags

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>no examples
No need to be shy. Go ahead and post some of your own with Frieza besting the Carrot. Who hasn't beaten that jobber MC? Even Spots managed it. Twice, as it happens. Speaking of 2-0...

Attached: bejita-sama dabs on the clown for 2-0 - vassals don't make good rivals.jpg (559x365, 98K)

>no examples
Here's one
>Speaking of 2-0...
Yeah, Freeza is 2-0 against Vegeta

Attached: dragon-ball-69579.jpg (800x1204, 138K)

>Freeza is 2-0 against Vegeta
Maybe if you ignore the psychological victories Vegeta got in those fights you Friezacuck

>here's one
I'm not seeing Goku (much less him losing to Frieza). Why is that? Here, observe a convincing re-enactment of 2-0.

>is 2-0
Is he? I seem to recall someone dying to a twink mutt bastard before such a thing was even an option. Not that death ever stopped Vegeta from slapping the MC's shit. I mean, who can't beat that fucking guy?

Attached: Vegeta defeats Goku again.jpg (499x735, 158K)

Attached: vegeta lands the flanderizer - super goku is born.jpg (361x380, 87K)

>vegetacuck resorting to psychological victories
KEK, what about actual physical fights vegetafag?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>I'm not seeing Goku
Exactly, you're seeing jobgeta jobbing to freeza
>Is he?
Yes, Freeza killed Vegeta twice, here's the 1st time

Attached: Frieza_kills_Vegeta.png (640x480, 591K)

>singular
You what?

>still posting non-canon
Allow me to get your mind right. Observe.

Attached: vegeta reacts to 1-0.jpg (678x960, 125K)

EXIT COPEREN

How is that game called?

So toriyama's manga is non-canon? vegetfag what are you saying?

Attached: dragon-ball-69581.jpg (800x1206, 189K)

>exactly
So...is this to say Fridge has never beaten Goku? Not even once? But how? Surely he at least severely injured the guy...He had to have been crippled after their battle, surely. He sure was after Vegeta gave him a taste of the Snowball technique. Second time? An even more terrible fate.

Attached: broken carrot in bandages - patheticku is 0-1 against his Prince.png (269x219, 57K)

Going to sleep. Remember, Bejita & Jiren duo stomps Tardku & Dogly.

>Fridge has never beaten
Except he DID beat vegeta, twice.

Attached: CHADza BRTUALLY beating doggeta.jpg (800x1209, 175K)

Won't that mean that goku is like 100 - 0 against vegeta since he can't forget about him?

based

Attached: CHADku.jpg (341x512, 82K)

>speaks of source material
>posts
Must be the lizard brain overworking itself trying to wrap itself around 2-0. Just remember, 3-0 soon.

Attached: but seriously, what to do after 3-0.png (163x145, 11K)

>gives up
We won.

Attached: f2ee162741c699b13bac3dc3caf595a6.jpg (720x533, 83K)

>Gokek even dreaming of getting a win
He had best wake-up and apologize.

Attached: and this...is to job...even further beyond - carrot wasting his prince's time.jpg (366x300, 64K)

>doesn't realize the first post he responded to has a page from Toriyamas original manga
Vegetafags absolutely MINDBROKEN
>Must be the lizard brain overworking itself trying to wrap itself around 2-0.
yeah can't believe Vegeta is 2-0 against CHADza

Attached: dragon-ball-69587.jpg (800x1212, 206K)

Based

>m-muh bald manlets stomp
Yikes

>he didn't beat Goku once
That can't be right...He's supposed to be the top villain, right? AT needs to explain this. You should email him. Maybe use some faggot shit like social media, too.

Attached: AT telling lies - goku will never defeat vegeta.jpg (331x352, 49K)

That doesn't answer my question.

>CHADren teaming up with MANLETgeta

Attached: thumb-1920-894505.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

>hadn't noticed he'd been secondary posting all this time
How careless.

>2-0 against Lizardlet
We talking about Super now? It will be 2-1 (Vegeta), but who really cares about such petty matters. The score that matters is the score that happened. Taking it from Tri-clops, won't you?

Attached: canon triclops telling the score - 2-0.jpg (439x453, 59K)

>beat
yeah he beat vegeta twice, now you're getting it

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (1005x838, 630K)

>beat Vegeta
Who? Certainly not the vassal. Not even once.

Attached: vassal admires his prince's handiwork after 2-0 - based vegeta.jpg (432x278, 54K)

Keketa as been a naughty monkey hasn't he.

Attached: ECN7391UIAEPFTO.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Who?
Freeza

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (717x698, 389K)

>naughty
Being a main villain who not only denies the MC a win, but goes on to be a rival doing the same? You're not wrong.

Attached: only canon rival undefeated against the MC.jpg (236x314, 19K)

>It will be 2-1 (Vegeta)
Sorry, still 2 (freeza) to 0 (vegeta)

Attached: CgCZrv4UAAAXlJC.jpg (1200x966, 154K)

What about him? That guy hasn't even beaten Gokek. At least he knows AT's will.

Attached: Fridge pities Carrot who cannot beat Vegetable - AT wills it.jpg (1066x864, 182K)

>What about him?
Freeza beat vegeta, twice

Attached: PARALYZEDgeta.png (1009x810, 724K)

>sorry
It is a sorry thing, but AT did not will it quite unlike with Bejita-sama's streak. Trucks isekai'd him 5cm per slice into Other World. As for Super...

Attached: 1567466777784 whis angel.jpg (640x358, 57K)

>twice
2-0? I remember Vegeta playing Goku for that, but what are you on about?

Attached: here lies goku - forver 0-2 against vegeta in canon.png (640x480, 235K)

>It is a sorry thing
Yeah vegeta losing streak is sad

Attached: e4890023e870ed659df7180ee48e3e11.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

>I remember Vegeta
jobbing against Freeza, once on Namek then again in Super.

Attached: 5115787-dragonball%20super%20episode%2027%20~%20frieza%20destroyed%20the%20earth%20-%20youtube.mp4_s (1280x720, 113K)

Anyway, remind me who started this Broly vs Jiren shit?

>ESL
>non-canon
When will they learn?

>losing streak
To who? Certainly not his vassal.

Attached: here lies a carrot - he never beat vegetables.jpg (1152x693, 109K)

>To who?
Losing streak to Freeza

Attached: STUBBORNgeta.png (705x508, 261K)

>picture unrelated
Where's the second instance in Super? As for canon, look no further.

Attached: spare me bejita-sama - kiss my wife instead of taking your rightful 1-0 over this lowly vassal my pr (971x1015, 455K)

>complains about non-canon
>posts non-canon DA shit
What did the vegetatard mean by this?

Attached: golden-frieza-dragon-ball-z-resurrection-f-15.jpg (760x428, 269K)

>As for canon
yeah, vegeta jobbing to freeza twice is in fact, canon

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (1003x407, 320K)

>not to Goku
Just so. I mean, who really loses to that guy (much less fails to beat him)?

>streak of 1
I suppose that's something. Better than Gokek.

Attached: crushing defeat - high scoring game of 3-0.jpg (649x428, 75K)

Hunger games simulator

>Lakers Lizard
No self-awareness, eh? Which reminds me...

Attached: pickle cannot believe people drop their guards - goku is a shit hero v2.jpg (391x536, 94K)

>gokek
yawn
Post canon wins that vegeta has against freeza. Oh wait...
>no argument
As expected of an ignorant monkey

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 251K)

>canon
>twice
You keep saying this, but present nothing of the sort. Here, I'll show how it is done (again).

Attached: goku wasted vegeta's time - 1-0 too easy.jpg (313x195, 40K)

>freeza
What's that? It sounds like it jobs to the MC.

Attached: bloomer asks why the MC always loses to his rival - turtle suggests people contend with the prince&# (313x571, 94K)

Let's not forget 2-0. Take it from the retard himself.

Attached: gokek about 2-0.jpg (345x315, 37K)

Thanks.

>this
yes, this in my pic is vegeta dying because of freeza
someone who vegeta jobs to often although he jobs to everyone

Attached: Screenshot_13.png (1003x344, 242K)

>2-0
yep freeza's 2 to vegeta's 0

Attached: 1519183849656.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>this is
Not a second win. Could it be that Trucks really did rob the poor slum lord? On the other hand, he spared him being 0-2 against Gokek.

>everyone
Not Goku. 2-0 against him, if you didn't know it.

Attached: gokek admits he could never beat vegeta after 2-0 - it is okay for his fans to admit the truth too.j (329x312, 45K)

>Frieza's 2 losses to Goku
If you're counting the other timeline, I suppose.

>to Vegeta's 0
True, he's never lost to Goku (in any timeline).

Attached: yfw you realize bejita-sama is undefeated against goku-san.png (667x378, 297K)

>a second win
yes freeza had a second win against vegeta
>2-0 against him
2-0 against vegeta yes

Attached: Freeza.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>he's never lost to vegeta
correct

Attached: 6ad5yhr5f3601.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

these threads are cringe

>second win
I'm just not seeing it. Sure you didn't imagine it? On the other hand, there is my position with canon at my back pushing me to victory (again).

Attached: which fights did Goku lose to Vegeta - from the jobber himself - both lost for 2-0.jpg (551x310, 35K)

>never lost to Vegeta
Goku has only ever lost to Vegeta. This isn't so difficult as you make it out to be. Here, have this breakdown.

Attached: so simple even a squid gets it.jpg (1328x139, 67K)

>Goku has only ever lost to Vegeta.
Good thing Freeza didn't, monkeys are retarded
>I'm just not seeing it.
then you must be blind

Attached: Freeza blowing up earth with JOBgeta on it.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Attached: 61312030_p0.jpg (1181x1748, 426K)

>Good thing Frieza didn't win against Goku
Is it?

>blind
I'm not seeing anything. Nothing at all (that happened). Also, weren't you going to post something canon?

Attached: I'm sorry Frieza...I can't let you do that - Whis'd - Bejita-sama wins again.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

dragon ball would be a lot better without the transformations

HOLY FUCKING BASED!!!!!!!!!!

the true endgame of dragon ball

>gokek hiding behind jiren again
sad

Attached: fixed.jpg (1024x741, 258K)

see: 2-1 (Vegeta), soon. Lizard better get some better friends. Sorbet just wasn't a worthy Plan B. Also, do you think Gokek will survive losing to his Prince a third time? Will he be spared (again)?

Attached: 1563372522880 lizard.gif (320x180, 841K)

based PSYCHOLOGICALVICTORYgeta

>BEJITA SAMA, JIREN DONO, I'M READY FOR 3-0 AND 6-0 RESPECTIVELY

Attached: 26567.png (587x832, 121K)

>talking with himself

Attached: main-qimg-39ec85ec78ebd558fd135209fb4bc184.jpg (500x375, 49K)

based

HOLY BASED

>implying

Attached: just another vegetachad - old kai isn't about retards.jpg (388x334, 50K)

How much is enough? When does it end?

Attached: old man vegeta - 10-0 over Senior Carrot.jpg (1024x1214, 175K)

>Also, weren't you going to post something canon?
ok
samefag
delsuional

yawn, vegetacucks are pathetic can't even TOUCH the emperor

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (569x403, 156K)

>psychological
frieza jobbed to vegeta twice due to time being reversed. this is friezafag logic.

>ok
So, no second win to speak of? That's fine. What of a single victory over Goku? Should be easy. Even General Blue has a few to spare.

>won't even touch the Emperor
And it makes him so sad. Almost as sad as his record against Gokek.

Attached: Fridge hears Carrot jobbed to his favorite shota again - come back to me Prince.jpg (464x263, 24K)

>can't even TOUCH the emperor
kek

Attached: [RH] Dragon Ball Z Fukkatsu no F [8EE0DD1A].mkv_snapshot_01.23.35.876.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

>needing to
he didnt. he was fucking them pretty good in just wrath mode. freeza forced him to transform and wrath plus ss was too much for them to even try

>Jobrendogs are Sneedfags
How did I not see this? The level of humour and shitposting is about the same near the rock bottom

New thread

Attached: Geezerku - nearly a dozen losses to Vegeta and counting - pictured with his pet dog ''Cope (1080x1350, 169K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: waiting for the next free win from the clown - vegeta style power napping.jpg (564x773, 178K)

Enter my cute lovable wife Chino!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

I rabu Risu

Goku was the same person with a different hair color
Jobgeta was a fucking ape
Make out the difference yourself and concede

>nuance of SCHOLARren's character
Imagine typing this

Because some people read the manga

Nothing you mentioned happened

Vegeta 0
Freeza 5

What was going on in Piccolo's head after Kid Trunks broke his statue, and he returned to normal?

My wife Chino is so cute