Starts next month

>starts next month
>zero information about it
What gives?

Attached: psycho-pass 3.jpg (401x566, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1H4o18U1MLM
youtube.com/watch?v=q5BH4RaWOUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When do the Sinners of the System BDs even come out?

Attached: 1527211432649.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

That's really weird. It's either getting delayed or they have some retarded marketing strategy.

Oh sweet mama
Pardon my shipfaggery but did we ever get a closure on whether the two banged or not?

Attached: 1567609382795.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Yeah, no confirmed release date.

So they'll start marketing when they feel good and ready which is generally (though not perfect) a sign of some dedication to quality.

Haven't they confirmed it's coming out in october? That doesn't give them a lot of breathing room

>Yeah, no confirmed release date.
It was announced to be in October, together with beastars, but there's still zero info. That's what this thread is about.

It's Fall on Noitamina.

>no moekane on the poster
Is that a bad sign?

It's not really the poster, it's the the preview promo from the two new dudes by the character designer. There's no key visual or any information about S3 yet.

Do we know if Butcher is more on it than for S2?

>No Gen Urobuchi

A second S2 then.

No ideal.

I only want more Gino’s suffering, can’t care about the rest.

DELAYED

Who are we gonna get this time? A guy with a werewolf disease?

Attached: 1454838819719.png (1100x500, 902K)

Chainsaw man?

I hope we don't have to see movies to see S3

>Make a first season with an endearing cast of characters that you care for, with 2 main characters that had lots of chemistry
>Second season throws away 1 of them and introduces new characters
Anime writers are so dumb sometimes.

directors don't do things exactly as I like?
IMPOSSIBLE

give it to me straight bros, i finished s1 not too long ago, is s2 worth watching?

>Make a first season with an endearing cast of characters that you care for, with 2 main characters that had lots of chemistry
You are delusional. Where are the endearing cast characters? Unidimensional antagonist, special newbie who can't do wrong and have a special pass for the plot, detective with bad past who only development is... smoking and Sasayama? Two lesbians? One pizza'd? Gino and his dad?
>2 main characters that had lots of chemistry
I don't know, we never saw Gino and his plant interacting a lot.

>a guy with a werewolf disease
That already exists.
And it's really fucking good.

Attached: cover.png (1900x1027, 1.98M)

Just watch the OP

No. It's just season 1 again but worse in every aspect. The only thing I liked was Akane's progression as a character.

Akane is my waifu. Hopefully this does really well and she gets some more merch.

>S2 Akane
>Progression as a character
Wot. She was a Mary Sue from episode 1 of S2

Mika is best girl and the only one with character development. Sinners of the System made Mika even better too

>Season 1 was good
>Everything else afterwards has struggled to get back to that level of quality
I don't have high hopes for it

Mika has an antagonist personality which is way more interesting than muh asspull special case-personality from Akane, which is sad. It would have been way more interesting if Mika was the MC in S1, because she would actually doubt about her place in the world and the people surrounding her, and after finding the truth about Sybill, her attitude would have made a radical change. While with Akane is always stagnation, a bad vibe that actually makes suffer the rest of the cast.

Hopefully there is more Gino bullying

Attached: sinnersofthesystem.jpg (796x3351, 1.2M)

I was talking more about her progression between seasons that within the season. It was just nice to see her finally lose that naive inexperienced outlook.

Why is this type of character so suited for suffering?

>Ultra thin teenage homo edge lord as a protag
>Not an early 30's hard edged man with nothing but a life of failures and nothing to live for
It's shit. In fact, that image is starting to piss me off the more I look at it. Get that shit outta my face.

Attached: 1490078073499.gif (500x383, 477K)

I just watched S1 too and was heavily advised against watching S2. It feels horrible to watch a show and really like it and have more content available but have to force yourself to stay away from it because you know it will just leave you disappointed. I wish it didn't exist at all.

Like another user said, that's not the proper poster so that's probably (hopefully) not the protagonist. It's just a preview promo.

Nah, S1 is also shit, what it made it so endearing to watch was that a bunch of us actually watched the stream here, hence the memes and shit. Comedy gold. Without that, PP is just boring trash. S1 and S2 are both bad and if someone is going to watch them alone, well, watch BOTH actually.

>>Ultra thin teenage homo edge lord as a protag
Voiced by Kaji Yuki too.

>Voiced by Kaji Yuki too.
Is this is true, then new season is going to be a fucking shit fest with maleAkane and a lot of bad acting.

It's a japanese culture thing, where law breaker must be mentally deranged and absolutely insane people. A lot of inappropriate laughing, body gestures and James Bond levels of plotting. They don't know the sweet subtly of planning a perfect murder and pretending it's just another day afterwards.

I would like to show you
Cut open my skill
Look into my heeeead

youtube.com/watch?v=1H4o18U1MLM
>梶裕貴
100% true.

>zero information about it

Is anybody hype anymore? I heard S2 was so disappointing nobody cares.

I don't think we watched the same show.

I just have a morbid curiosity at this point. I want to see what the hell they plan to do with this franchise.

>all the interesting animu coming up next months are 2nd and 3rd seasons
>haven't watch the first season of any of them
PANIC

9/18
youtube.com/watch?v=q5BH4RaWOUg
you fuckers better sub that shit like

It's written by the guy who wrote Sinners of the System. Fukami something? I know it's the guy who cowrote the OG movie.

You probably won't given the seemingly new cast. Onshuu no Kanata ni will probably close the Kogami story or have him set to come back given the lines from that movie's trailer and have a surprise appearance like the fucking Cool Aid Man. But with their marketing, IG probably wants to move on. Shiotani and Butch both didn't want season two to happen, and now that IG has the story back in their own writing room they probably just want to start anew. An accessibly show will always be more successful anyway.

Some are, but not the writers of season one. Do you even know anything about the production behind the scenes? I'm not even being pretentious, just Google Psycho Pass 2 production.

nope

You should watch Sinners of the System. I doubt it'll live up to season one thematically without the butcher, but it's back in IG's hands and the trailers look gorgeous.

Eva, Casshern, Lain, Uchouten Kazoku, RahXephon, Zetsubou Sensei, Now and Then Here and There, Kino, any good early Gundam like Zeta or Turn A, or literally Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko.

I'm thinking off the top of my head, but there's a million shows with young, thin, angsty looking protagonist which are gold. It just depends on the writing...the Yuki Kaji thing though. I don't know. He's not always bad and gets a lot more hate than deserved, but is he a good VA? Not the best.

>Dracula
Is that a reference to vampires not appearing in mirrors/photos? Cuz the white-haired guy was in the first season and Frankenstein was in S2. They never fought.

>One pizza'd
Disintegrated actually. No evidence left behind. Didn't realize it, but he was kind of important since he was the friend character. Gino just isn't the same.

I like Yuki Kaji.
You're really bad at shilling.

I liked season 2 more than season 1 honestly.
I've also come to believe that people that didnt like season 2 were just too brainlet to get it.
I mean it expanded on the concepts from season 1 prefectly

Attached: 1538775178_1534723073413.gif (299x298, 377K)

We already get a Black Lagoon rip-off on the movie.

wait you are saying that our cute Akane will be not the main protag on this season? but it's her story!

Everytime
I hope S3 will be best trainwreck of 2019

I liked it too. The lack of unique assets made a couple of the sequences lackluster though

>it's true
holy shit.
Is it going to be IG or Tatsunoko again?

Get out of here Asukafags

I can't believe this is even getting a s3. S2 wasn't terrible but it wasn't great and there's no way it sold well enough to warrant a season 3.