5Toubun no Hanayome

I want to cuddle with Eatsuki in a tiny bed so my slightest movement will touch her flab!

Attached: 20190901_130111.jpg (3508x2402, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UX8pKeF
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/gil_rider_laugh.jpg/
pastebin.com/10TMiyux
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ichicute a best. A BEST.

Attached: 1552404298689.jpg (680x384, 60K)

>implying a tiny bed would be enough for the two of you
That said she likes to cuddle. Its probably a nice way to sleep.

Leave Miku to me

Attached: ishitgami.png (237x568, 67K)

So now we know Ichika's the one that heard about the kiss, Yotsuba is likely the one laughing at the couple looking nervous and Nino is probably the one that brought up the photo album
It's between 5 and 3 now

Attached: 1566430092801.jpg (750x407, 99K)

based

Attached: sip.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

But she lost

>It's between 5 and 3 now
So, Eatsuki won?

None of the quints there speaks in keigo, the bride can only be Itsuki.

Leave #dropout to me

Attached: 1555794820741.jpg (1242x2035, 526K)

sorry, wrong pic

Attached: OjisanandMarshmallow5.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

5Toubun is literally the hare (Nino) vs the tortoise (Miku) and we know who won that race

Nino is flashy and moves quick, but by the time she started moving Miku had already crossed the finish line

Attached: x24.png (1426x2048, 1.54M)

leave shills to me

Attached: 73927608-hand-finger-press-report-button-3d-.jpg (1300x866, 77K)

Yotsulombia!

Attached: 4QMh_yE2La8.jpg (1280x567, 186K)

5fags are the worst.
always making shit OPs with only their shitquint with waifufagging shittopic even when there is a new chapter and real discussions to be had.

says who?
user... i know you're a deluded mikek, but miku is anything but "tortoise". that would go towards yotsuba or itsuki.

Attached: welcometo5toubonstation.jpg (1000x541, 168K)

>I want to cuddle with Eatsuki in a tiny bed
For 5 seconds before that shit would collapse.

Attached: eatsuki plush.jpg (1080x810, 88K)

No, leave Miku to ME

Attached: F370C028-FA2D-44B9-BCBD-21E75272D0D7.jpg (503x551, 94K)

ese...

Attached: Y.png (403x310, 219K)

Yotsuba and Itsuki aren't even in the race

If you think about what happened in SE, Fuutarou's only breakthrough was with Miku "on that day", it doesn't make sense for anyone else

Attached: x19.png (1115x1600, 553K)

>5Toubun is literally the hare (Nino) vs the tortoise (Miku) and we know who won that race
Nice comparison, though I'd put Nino and Miku as the hare. The both of them stated they'd make Fuutarou fall for him after the bell kiss took place. The tortoise is almost certainly Itsuki.

Kaguyakeks don't know who the real #1 is.
Leave Miku to me

Attached: 19.jpg (699x855, 54K)

Right after getting reminded of the kiss Fuu started thinking about checking on the pancake stall

Attached: M7.png (1115x1600, 598K)

Nino has rabbit motifs throughout, check out the phone

Attached: x1.png (1115x1600, 842K)

Let's try there
I'm not going to give up even if you all say that Ichika has already lost,
And what do you think about this:
1) If you Ichika one of bride friends who said about kiss to others, then how did she know that. I mean if she isn't kisser and knew it only after Fuu's teasing, he didn't say who was that, Then she shouldn't know that he chose the kisser, Or did he say bellkisser identity only to her? There is some gap in this theory.
2) What is about her eyes when she asked who was that? She does her snek eyes only when she is serious or does something bad.
3) >i chose nobody
Why did he lie so obviously to her? He doesn't hate her or think she is going to disguise like winner, And she wasn't going to do this.She also said that when she knows his answer she can move foward and i think he clearly understand that. So why? She has big role right now and he doesn't want to dissappoint her in middle of shootings? Or he really won't choose anybody after festival?

>mikcels
So they are from NA?

Ching chong ping pong to you too

What if she kissed a girl on her audition

Imagine threads when miku and nino will be rejected and we could finally have proper discussion

Negi > Watari

Looking at the raws I genuinely thought that this chapter had a bunch of loser flags for ichika but after reading some speeds cans it's really not that bad. In fact, I think is chapter is pretty optimistic towards Ichika.

So, not until the final chapter?

Yeah, this is real.

[/spoiler]Also envisioning Ichika's name on car and Fuutaro's on train, but I'm just too lazy to edit.[/spoiler/

Attached: thatsmycar.jpg (350x262, 19K)

This. There is still hope that she is bellkisser

OBJECTIVE LIKELIHOOD OF WINNING RANKING (completely unrelated to who deserves it the most):
>5 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 1

The closeup of her lips again is pretty telling desu

So which quint does Yea Forumsnon want to see lose the most?

Attached: quint 3.jpg (240x240, 22K)

ctrl+s

>objective
>3 the shit not last
Garbage.

There is charaters i don't like. But there is no charaters which lost i want to see

>not (you)r flab
Your fatass would probably break the bed

5 by far. Not because I hate her. She is ok. Her ending a bit boring, but 5fags are supreme cancer autists.

They keep spamming their fat sack of shit saying she'll win on nothing more than "first girl" trope even though bride/1/2/3/4/Take have all shit all over her already on that front.

Either Ichika is the kisser or Nino is the kisser. She baited him with this because she knew she was the one who did it, or because she was wondering if Nino had really did it and he confirmed her thoughts. There is no way anyone witnessed that kiss.

imgur.com/a/UX8pKeF

Scans are out. Discuss.

You know, every Ichikafag has brought up ichigo100% and how ichika looks like nishino and how 5toubun was influenced by ichigo. If Miku is Aya and Nino is Satsuki, Ichika is just the person who has nishinos looks. Ichika doesnt share her kino playground moments. The best confession is gonna take place in front of a swing. Mark my words

Attached: 20190909_145201.jpg (680x1075, 606K)

>discord tranny scans
no thanks

It's Ichika. Her expression and her eyes while omitting her own name is pretty indicative that it's her given her secretive nature as well.

>every

Accurate

Should I upload them on dex? ;^)

(YOU)R favorite quint of course.
Just kidding, I don't want to see any of the quints lose.

Attached: 1564878861575.gif (500x270, 487K)

But Nino alone is more likely to win than all her sisters combined

Ichika feels more like a Seo girl since her story/plot-arc/character/themes feel similar to Suzuka.

Nino is your generic tsundere with a hate to love story

Miku is your generic doormat dandere. Shinobu? Onodera? Rem?

Yotsuba feels like Asa from shuffle, Minori from toradora, and a bit of Beatrice from umineko.

Attached: Beatrice magic troll umineko.jpg (1600x900, 726K)

Too bad 4 of them will.
The rest will get NOWAYFAGG'D

Attached: 4c Fuutaro.png (351x641, 147K)

I don't want any of them to lose, which is the tragedy. I have my preferences, but I like all of them. Characterfagging is cancer.

Ichika would be Kirie or Beatrice in Umineko (if you know main twist)

Attached: 1---5tCoaKl.png (908x1300, 432K)

The quints are so much more developed than Futarou I am starting to wonder if he is really worth it.

Attached: 2---rLp3VYv.png (1772x1298, 1019K)

How big of a loser flag is it to not be the last one to get the perspective?

fuck off maruo

Attached: 4---4610oUv.png (1760x1300, 840K)

But he only goes for older women.

Attached: 6---ljZ4rIs.png (1756x1300, 625K)

Attached: 8---SsbuaK7.png (1782x1300, 911K)

Attached: 10---xCqabSt.png (1776x1300, 781K)

Attached: 12---Xfa6vBg.png (1802x1300, 872K)

Yotsuba and Onodera have literally the same role.

Attached: 14---Tae2EeQ.png (1794x1300, 815K)

Oh, this is nifty.

Attached: wreckedmyself.jpg (1750x2100, 534K)

Attached: 16---TcJCVHy.png (1792x1300, 1.02M)

>shit scans
Ew

Huh, that was a lot less of a death sentence for Ichika than I thought it would be. Still dead last, though.

Attached: 18---QhcYtvv.png (1796x1300, 820K)

Micucks still seething from last thread lmao

Same scene from last chapter?

Attached: 1568055939135.png (737x598, 166K)

Ichika now disguised as all the quints, just like Miku.

Attached: 20---nCMRaqS.png (892x1300, 456K)

Negi the hack strikes again. Fuck this manga turns to be worse than Nisekoi

Don't believe his lies

So, Fuutarou wanted to meet with only one of the quints to give his answer, then the kid mentioned the drama with one of the sisters cutting ties after losing the bowl which made Fuu reconsider his answer and decide to not chose anyone to keep the relationship with all five of them

Attached: 1568056067224.png (774x533, 86K)

Now i think about that, Ichika too calm to know about his first kiss. I think she knew it before at least

> worse than Nisekoi
Hahahaha.

Yeah and the fact that she intentionally left out her name with that expression gets the noggin joggin.

It also can be that answer isn't confession but rejection.

>accidently sent it to all 5
Worst asspull in the whole manga until now.

It's asspull for Miku who was going to be rejected on the 1st day.

Negi, once again, throwing bones at mikufags.

>he fell for Negi's trap

>Fuutarou wanted to meet with only one of the quints to give his answer,
Aka Miku
>Fuu reconsider his answer and decide to not chose anyone to keep the relationship with all five of them

Fuutarou still want to give his answer he told it to Ichika after his muh I likes all the quint
>nobody=miku rejection

Just a reminder, ch102 and 103 will leak earlier than normal
Remember to adjust your schedule

but im sleepy

Attached: nino_cat.png (303x328, 77K)

>I'm not giving this back
Little did the readers know, this was actually Negi's line, not Itsuki's. We'll never see the picture ever again.

Attached: file.png (1254x560, 385K)

I don't think Negi would handle the kisser like this, but maybe that's actuallly it. It was a secret for 6-7 months in story, and now Ichika just teased it heavily that maybe it's her, even if she excluded herself from the girls. It doesn't have to be a big bang moment, but if the actual kisser is teasing herself from nowhere that's somehow lacks impact.

The leaker said it would be during the weekend instead of monday

S-shut up!

Attached: mikudespair.jpg (1080x651, 445K)

>Yotsuba and Onodera have literally the same role.
Except Yotsuba isn't a fucking dandere doormat like Miku is. If you're going by the promise girl from the past thing then every fucking girl in Nisekoi would fit. Yotsuba a lot more like marika or chitoge than onodera

I was talking about the writing of this manga and you switch to hating on Miku for no reason. Why so obsessed?

It actually means his old (better) art style is gone for good, now get used to his newer rushed art

Is it me or Futarou is harsher when he talks with Ichika? With Itsuki it's more comedic in nature but the comedic aspect is lost there. When he is with Miku he is so gentle, even with Nino, they lost the bantz they used to have. Is it because he is aware that they love him?

Go back to your dead threads KOkek.

Attached: ichisip.png (231x117, 65K)

Attached: file.png (310x616, 228K)

We've a long way until we reach otter territory.
Anyone who expected that we get something this early didn't learn his lesson from the last Negi blueballed us.
Big things only happen at the volume end chapter (104). My money is on Yotsuba.

it was leaked she is not bell kisser she saw it it 3rd person

>ch102 and 103
The two together?

Why are you talking about personalities when I explicitly said role? You sound like you're about to cry. better accept now that Yotsuba will lose in the same way Onodera did

They are kind of alike in their ruthlessness and go-getter mentality. Also being good at dealing with children.

p.s. Bern's "truth" in 7 wasn't the full real truth although there are some parts of it that held some truths.

FUCK YOU, YOTSUBA ISN'T GOING TO WIN, SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. ON THE OTHER HAND, MIKU HAS BEEN THE MOST PROACTIVE QUINT AND SHE DESERVES TO WIN BECAUSE OF THIS!

>Fuutarou run to help his Nino wife.
Fuutarou deception face when he realized that it's Ichika snake .

Hopefully Yotsuba will be rejected in the next chapters. I'm already bored of her fans.

I'm surprised the translations are still not out.

>Negi-sama please let Yotsuba win because she suffered so much

>My money is on Yotsuba.
Might be, we can see the quint meeting with Fuu on the last day wears either black socks or stockings so if he's only meeting one of them is either Yotsuba or Miku

Attached: x40.png (380x332, 71K)

But you have to understand that this is not a totally out of the blue scenario. If you noticed, there has always been an obscene amount of focus on Ichikas lips and her smile throughout the manga. That's notwithstanding the fact that her motives and attitude fits perfectly well with being the kisser unlike say Nino. Even in this chapter itself we have yet another closeup of her lips while some quints don't even have a single one.

>said no one ever

> remember to adjust your cancerous shitposting alarm clock
Can't wait.

Attached: 1561328886606.png (294x358, 70K)

>Negi-sama please let Miku win because she cried so much in sisters war after getting bullied by Ichika

>Trust me dude

>unlike say Nino.
Both Ichika and Nino are the ones with perfect motives to be the kisser.

At this point it would be better asspull to reveal that he will choose a quint at the festival but they won't be the bride.

Attached: HidelineWasCleaningLadyStealsTrainAndDrivesItIntoApartment.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>Zetsuba

Kisser is one of 3 and 5, the others aren't clumsy enough to trip like that

Emmm...
Sorry ichikatard, but it was Miku since she is the bride. Bride = kisser. And there were a lot of proofs.

Most passive aggressive shitters in these threads. Hoping for a pathtic pitywin because their quint "suffered" all this time.

Which is why I mentioned attitude. Given Ninos constant proclamation of love outloud, do you honestly think she has it in her to keep the fact that she's the kisser a secret all this while? If your answer is affirmative, there's nothing to be discussed really.

>Kisser is one of 3 and 5
It's 2 you fucking idiot. 3 and 5 are the least likely candidates to be the kisser.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. MIKU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO WIN

>the others aren't clumsy enough to trip like that
This is stupid. The footing was said to be dangerous. And the "clumsy" quint is Ichika. Miku terrible physical abilities but she isn't clumsy.

>least likely candidates to be the kisser
That's Nino tough.

Right in Ichika's trap!

Pardon? I meant that Yotsuba will be the focus, as in spill her beans. You people need to learn that a love confession by Fuutarou won't come that easily apart from Negi trolling us. He's pragmatic after all.

Attached: 1560802461482.png (253x373, 85K)

Seems like a certain mikuj is getting mad again.

Attached: 1567365716647.jpg (768x768, 118K)

Every clue in that whole arc points to Nino as the kisser. 3 and 5 fags have no clues on why they are the kisser.

>As expected from the eldest daughter
KEK Negi is too funny with this joke
Her behavior is like baby jealous when she don't get her lollipop

Miku is the bride and the kisser!

>Yotsubafags are losing it
So you finally realized that she'll lose for sure?

I was genuinely expecting a lot more funposting from the fact that Ichika is whoring out her lips.

Attached: 1556707909398.png (418x366, 108K)

Free Hong Kong chink.

You are talking about Nino.

Can't wait to see your faces when Ichika actually win.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-020925_Samsung Internet.jpg (938x519, 216K)

a fucking coward

Attached: 1557066317121.jpg (154x265, 20K)

Have fun waiting.

>Those eyes

Attached: 1567838448043.png (719x720, 1.12M)

>I meant that Yotsuba will be the focus
Not really, Miku is the focus of this arc. She's going to win, she's going to get confessed to. She's going to be revealed as the kisser and she's going to win once and for all.

>as in spill her beans.
This manga will end where Yotsuba won't get to reveal her identity to Fuutarou.

>I love him because he's manly
maybe she'll fall out of love before he can answer her, he's been pretty pathetic for a long time now

When will people stop denying that Miku is the bride? Compare their looks back in chapter 1, Miku literally looks the exact same. Same smile, same face, closest hairstyle, same shy attitude (Nino, Ichika, Yotsuba all BTFO in this regard right out of the gate)

God I love Ichika.

I'm slowly losing interest in Fuu as a protagonist and this chapter isn't helping.

I hope Yotsuba will be able to switch to Zetsuba mode at will soon too.

>When will people stop denying that Miku is the bride?

Attached: gil_rider_laugh.jpg (640x718, 129K)

Trying too hard, 4fag, You're as bad as 4 at lying.

Shit's starting to drag on is all.
I kinda feel like this festival thing was a bad idea.

Not an argument

Their personalities are not alike.

>acting like a retard to fish for s
sad

Of course it's not argument, you retard. Were you expecting something any different?

Are Ninofags falseflagging as Mikufags?

>respond to bait
>with arguments

Which is just code talk for, "I'm not going to choose you, Ichika".

Yes.

>desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/gil_rider_laugh.jpg/
get a life pathtic 4fag

Not sure why you're so obsessed with 4fags but Miku is the bride though.

>Anyone who expected that we get something this early didn't learn his lesson from the last Negi blueballed us.
It sucks if you believe meta and are waiting for chapters each week, but if you're just going through chapters then the [exam (x side)] chapters aren't all that bad.

Believe it or not, this is your fanbase

The guy who posts this image is an istukifag, you fucking dolt. Stop trying to fit in when you can't even distinguish the posters in here.

4fags are mad again because someone said that 4 and Onodera have the same role and that 4 will only be able to frow if she gets rejected

So, based on Ichika's reactions, the bell kisser is 2 or 3.

Attached: 1567998933428.png (1115x1600, 472K)

user, I...

Attached: miku.jpg (640x805, 58K)

Where the hell are all the 25fags? All im seeing are 134fags.

She won't win, but it's certainly more interesting than 5 or 3 winning.

Attached: ichika yay.png (1853x1440, 3.07M)

I said maybe that's actually it, but the way Negi just decided to hint, teased that it might be really Ichika, from Ichika herself after all this time is anticlimactic. Dunno, but with the kisser, I just don't think hinting with close ups or now bringing it up would be the way the kisser is revealed.

>Nino, Ichika, Yotsuba all BTFO in this regard right out of the gate
This. The actual bowl has always been Miku and Itsuki.

>mikuj having a meltdown and replying to himself again

Jumped ship obviosuly. 4fags will jump next.

There is at least 30 chapters left.
We need Yotsuba and also Negi said there will be chapters about F and his feelings.
His family life with life we will see in sequel with name 5 husbands, about Raiha and 5 male quints.

>mikufag still seething from last thread after getting BTFO
Fucking hilarious.

Attached: smug_quzilax.jpg (513x658, 104K)

At this point both Ninofags and Mikufags falseflag as each other so much you may as well treat them as the same fanbase. Arguments between them are basically composed of two people going in circles trying to make themselves look retarded.

>Negi-sama please let Yotsuba win because she suffered so much

>25
?
Nothing in common between them, 2 has been long out of the bowl too.

>41 chapters

>At this point both Ninofags and Mikufags falseflag as each other
Only retarded mikufags do this. Don't lump together the ninobros with the retarded mikufags.

A) what is keigo, and why does that mean ichika is bride
B) at this point, he's making us hate ichika, it would be pretty dumb to make her the bride

watching anime, also nice trips

Attached: ninio_chibi.jpg (170x296, 11K)

based

t.mikufags

Nice digits, but I just returned from a VN

Attached: 1566572295110.png (520x707, 451K)

Ichika can take it. If he spoke that way to Miku or Itsuki they'd cry.

Mikuj setting himself up for dissapointment again I see.

GOUMENASAI TAKEBAYASHI-SAMA

Attached: nino_cry.png (1340x1348, 1.04M)

>obsessed
4fag?

Nice detail.
My initial thought was that this is Miku and she will basically confront him about Yotsuba.

Yotsuba literally living rent free on this seething mikufag's head.

>Burning picture(?)
>Casting change
Yotsuba wasn't chosen, so she cuts ties with the past and the present.

Attached: x39.png (1115x1600, 574K)

How can Negi btfo everyone even winner?

Attached: 1568049872513.png (356x426, 112K)

>so she cuts ties with the past
She already cut her ties with the past in 7GB

>muh 4fag bogeyman
rent free

>having three days is not enough time
gee, I wonder what could possibly happen...surely he won't pussy out of it, right? haha

So who is burning the picture? Fuutarou? Ichika? Itsuki?

>I know him the most
4fags are just as delusional and in denial as 4.

I see, the reddit tourist is still in here seething. The party never ends, I guess.

Hopefully Fuutarou.

Fatso is 6 pixiv tags away from catching up to Ichika. 1623 < 1629. How the mighty have fallen.

It's beta as shit to get butthurt over an actress having kissing scenes

would be absolute despair kino if it was Yotsuba

>2fags suddenly quite
>4fags are losing their shit
Did 2fags shipjump already?

Maybe? Maybe Ichika returned it to him. Since she had it last.

Miku. Accident fire during cooking and it's picture of sleepinf F sent her by Ichika

nobody cares about Ichika besides Ichicute posters and they don't care about it

No, she was just teasing him, she didn't knew Fuu had kissed anyone, her reaction is the same surprised look she had on ch1 when he admitted he wanted to talk with Itsuki

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c001 (v01) - p026 [dig] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1070x1600, 489K)

Miku = best girl and the one and only bride
Nino a SHIT

>So who is burning the picture?
There's no confirmation yet that the thing that's burning there was the picture, it could be the ribbon also that represents her present self.

>I don't care about this bitch anymore.
And Yotsuba watching.

A) Keigo is the very formal language Itsuki uses, even with her sisters.
B) I was talking about Itsuki, not Ichika.

I agree, seeing her burning the photo, cutting ties with Fuutarou. That helpless despair face. It's bitter and sweet at the same time.

Remember to NOT give the reddit tourist mikufag any (You)s in this thread.

Attached: pfft.jpg (310x310, 28K)

STOP BULLYING MIKU

>was that-
>was that when she fell over you and you kissed?

do all of you self insert as fuutarou or what? can't imagine why else all this autism and characterfagging over who wins

The burnable papers of the takoyaki stall?

Please snek, stop pretending to be a maiden.

That's no fun.

i self insert as kintarou

Attached: kintarou.jpg (386x480, 65K)

>So who is burning the picture?
I doubt Ichika and Itsuki would do it, they wouldn't have the right. Either Fuutarou or Yotsuba, likely the latter to move on.

Good point. Now go back to kaguya thread and never comeback

rent free

He said he won't choose anyone this chapter which means he will chose someone on the last day

Is that an official merch user? God I want that sooo bad

>Fuutarou
He doesn't have the picture.

It's possible, but I wouldn't bet on it. Ichika seemed surprised and still posed as Miku on that very day, so there's a chance that she though Fuutarou was wrong.

I'd feel a little sad watching reading that chapter. Oh man, Negi really knows how to make my dead heart beat slightly in agony.

Right now, he doesn't. It's in Ichika's hands, but I think she'll give it to one of the two people in the photo. Why would she throw it into the fire?

Did he activate her yandere mode?

He said it after their meeting on 1st day btw

>was that...because of love?

If that means Yotsuba getting over her depression, I'm all for it.

Multi-track rejection.

Nino a bitch

What are the chances of Ichika false-flagging because she is the bellkisser and only wanted to see Fuutarou's reaction?

Attached: 1.png (433x391, 174K)

I absolutely love the fact that when shown something burning in a fire, the general assumption is that it is something that will make Yotsuba suffer.

Attached: 1524139184199.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Not sure if it's official, but it definitely exists in a real world and should be avaiable for purchase.

Attached: Anime-Go-Toubun-no-Hanayome-The-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Nakano-Ichika-Miku-Cosplay-Plush-Doll-Pil (799x801, 1.32M)

If she possibly gave it to Yotsuba on day one, then it would explain Yotsuba's behavior on day two. Where she was about to blurt out that she was the closest to him. Ichika gives Yotsuba hope, Yotsuba almost acts on it, on day three Yotsuba burns it because she isn't chosen.

For the record, Kodansha english said 'Wait, you mean-'

damn, would be in character for her both to be or not to be the kisser here

>tsuba-chan, let oneesan show you what is real hope and win when my chances are the lowest

*a best

Miku is obviously the bride. Believe it.

Ichika wouldn't throw it in the fire. Nobody has the right to throw it in the fire aside from Yotsuba. I'm still not betting that it's the photo since Negi hasn't brought it up ever since chapter 77, discarding the photo in such an underwhelming fashion just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It'd be better if Negi uses it something for a cliffhanger.

Ichika looks sad on the 3rd day, did she overheard the other side of the kiss story?

Same. I'm a bit over this whole depressing thing with Yotsuba. She's much better when she's 100% happy. But I don't think the photo represents her depression, maybe her ribbon does?

Not low.

Very high. It's in her nature.

Nah, I think she's legitimately mad here
She just doesn't make a big fuss when she's angry.

DESPAIRCHADS WIN AGAIN, BABY!

Attached: smug_trap.jpg (850x674, 84K)

It feel like Futarou was playing mind games with Ichika. I think that at least the "I accidentally sent it to all five" was a lie. He said he wants her to come yeah but I don't believe he sent it to all five by accident. And what he said at the end is definitely a big lie. He didn't need Ichika's push, he had decided to reply after the date with Miku. He saying so casually that his answer will be I choose no one feels like BS.

He said "without any hints" so I it wouldn't make sense to ask if out of love

*a best bitch

More like emotionless

>She's much better when she's 100% happy
No way, hopefag.

He changed his mind after hearing the kid.

Nah, it's her or Nino. Ichika disguised as Miku not because of the kiss.

This. People should stop trying to read emotions in this manga. It won't get you anywhere.

Her posing as Miku makes even more sense if he's right. Think about it, Ichika already felt left out of the loop, Fuutarou interacting with Miku and claiming he could identify her was the last straw. If on top of that she also saw Miku running towards Fuutarou...

I don't give a fuck about quints and bride. I'm here only for hope vs despair.

That's her surprised face (and a parallel to CH1), she didn't knew about the kiss

Attached: ch1-101.png (969x450, 128K)

She only went apeshit after F called her Miku and talked about how Miku brought up her movie. Before this point, her posing as Miku wouldn't disprove F, as she was just standing there in the hallway. But the fact F thought he was talking to Miku after claiming he recognized her in the morning meant to Ichika it's free estate. If Miku is the kisser, it's even better, cause she can just make it seem she is supporting them.

Please tell me he's going to reject them all in order.

Fuck you despairfag.

So, dead inside, fitting if she just learned she never had a chance

>Ichika saw F kiss a quint
>F says he saw through Miku's disguise
>Ichika goes nuts and tries to sabotage Miku chances
Miku is totally not the kisser.

Since he told her that he could recognize Miku without clues, it could well be that she meant that he used love to recognize Miku.

Knowing or not, Ichika is 101 is clearly acting.

Yeah until more bell kisser stuff is reveal this to me makes sense logically.

> What are the chances?
50%
Negi is obviously using her create tension (yet again). Since it's in her nature to tease it'd be surprise. On the other hand it seems equally likely that she only saw the kisser, if we take into account all the info about we got until now.

>Ichika saw F kiss a quint
Wrong already. None of the sisters saw it.

Wouldn't she then say something like "that means- you saw her with LOVE"?

At least one of them saw it.

Pfahahahhaha
I GOT IT ONLY NOW.
FUUTAROU JUST WANTED TO GIVE IT BACK TO ICHIKA FOR TEASINGS AND PRETENDED THE SHE IS REAL MIKU.
but everything went wrong in the end...

She implied it in this chapter

>Kimochi Warui.

50-50. Negi is doing a good job with this.

She didn't saw the kiss but if she knows it happened on the 3rd day of the trip she could probably figure out who it was since the kisser would have lagged behind the others

What did the child mean by this?

Attached: child.png (349x429, 69K)

be romantically with one quint or be platonic with all of them

Ch101 had a parallel to ch1, ch102-104 will also have parallels to ch2-4

This is logical. Choosing one of them means cutting ties with the others. That's the only way people can move on.

>At this point both Ninofags and Mikufags falseflag as each other so much you may as well treat them as the same fanbase
Itsukifags also falsefag as 2/3fags too. You can tell there's a lot more "2/3 shitflinging" in the threads where 5 is the sole girl in OP and there's no topic besides some waifufaggot shit like "I want to cuddle with Eatsuki in a tiny bed so my slightest movement will touch her flab!".

How could she see a kiss so far away with one on top of the other?

Or something like that '' was that because you saw her with love ''?

I don't get how you guys can be so naive, you are manga readers, not Futarou. No one saw that kiss. If any of them had seen it things would have been very different. Ichika teasing about a kiss makes sense regardless of her identity in SE because she heard that Nino was planning to kiss him. Even the quint at the wedding says that she heard that they kissed, not that she saw it.

>suddenly deflecting to fatfags
Better drop that tinfoil hat.

When do the JP raws come out?

quints are cute, but that
>that ( >v

Hey fatty

ew imagine pretending to be a ninofag or a mikuck. disgusting

It's not really confirmed that Ichika is the one saying that in chapter 68. It could very well be another quint saying it.

Duh.

>tinfoil
Literally every thread started by that 5fag who posts only 5 with faggot 5 waifufagging turns to shitflinging.

It's not all 5fags, but certainly a few do. They are the same cunts spamming that 2/3 are "filler" too.

It's not confirmed but it's the most likely

Look at OP and then read ITT slower.

Assuming aren't a fatfag yourself

Not really because the one talking is saying they overheard it. While in this chapter Fuutarou confirms to Ichika that one of them did kiss him.

>They are the same cunts spamming that 2/3 are "filler" too.
But 2 and 3 are fillers, why are you even denying this simple fact?

Nothing wrong with 2 or 3. Both are good girls who are more popular than 5. So 5fags like adding fuel and shitposting as 2/3 to create hate against them or trash them like this post

I'm 3fag and i hate miku the shit

With all that we know it's the most obvious possibility. Nothing more, nothing less.

Did anyone translate the RAW? There is a conflict between fan translations and official ones. It the official one is correct then it's confirmed that she is the one talking.

>100 chapters
>not even a confession
>calling others filler
Sasuga 5fag

Assuming Ichika is really the one that heard about the kiss then she could start teasing the others to find out who it was

Not really.

Why can't we all be friends?

>m-muh 5fags! 23fags dindunuffin!
They're losing it huh

I am everyone's friends until you insult my quint.

>tinfoil
Are you the same pathetic retard as this poster?I bet you are

I was saying that PRETENDING to be a 23fag is disgusting not BEING one you actual RETARD

>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
1245fags can be pretty friendly, 3 is harder due to falsefaggers and their own notorious shitposters, there's a few tripfags too, but don't expect much from this thread in particular. fattyOP threads always turn to shitflinging and falsefagging.

Feels like he is.

Isn't fatefag also the fag who keeps laughing at the idea of any quint winning besides Itsuki?

>Ichika teasing Fuutarou
>Nino drugged him
>Miku confess at the rooftop
>Yotsuba died because her doppelganger appear
>Itsuki catch him with Nino (she plan rape him)
Negi the hack

>1245fags can be pretty friendly
Ninofags have never been friendly with us.

Attached: 1cute surprised!.jpg (101x188, 10K)

fuutaro's always been a garbage protagonist like pretty much every other harem protagonist.

Ichika, Yotsuba and Nino all crashed while Miku's and Itsuki's chances have skyrocketed.
124fags are too busy performing damage control about their shattered hopes of winning.

Attached: 1568001417317.png (434x554, 73K)

A while back a lot of other anons copied that same photo and renamed it the same name to fuck with people. You can look in the archives for the post.

>ichika is the slut who kisses others for money
Ichikafags are cacks confirmed

Switch 5 and 4.

Itsuki has the most natural interactions with Fuutarou
Itsuki and Fuutarou both understand each other easily
Itsuki has had more development with Fuutarou by simply talking and supporting him instead of being a cock hungry whore.
Itsuki's the reason why Fuutarou has moved on from lolikano
Itsuki grew from Fuutarou's teaching and Fuutarou grew from Itsuki's wisdom
Itsuki is the one Fuutaoru trusts the most
Itsuki and Fuutarou are really close friends, which can easily evolve into love
Itsuki doesn't even need to confess to Fuutarou to win because Fuutarou will confess to her.
I can keep on going with this, but I guess nothing will ever convince your headcanon. Simply put, Itsuki has done more by doing nothing than Nino and Miku going all out with their aggressive advances that only lead to failure.

>Itsuki has done more by doing nothing than Nino and Miku going all out with their aggressive advances that only lead to failure.
Spitting some hard truths right here.

Reminder that Fuutarou's destiny is to be a cuck because Ichika the actress will have plenty of kissing scenes, nude scenes and sex scenes so our MC will have to listen to his friends and coworkers describe what his wife's naked body looks like every day.

Wtf are natural interactions?

>Itsuki is the one Fuutaoru trusts the most
Supported by what? Your headcanon?

Thanks for this new copypasta. I'll be sure to use this to BTFO 2 and 3 fags.

The line is でも こっそり聞い たんだけど which could mean "But I secretly heard" on context but another valid translation could be "But I secretly/privately asked" which doesn't fit the context as well
the official TL says "You know, I heard"

Attached: 314fac05ecddc1be9a59a9d795fb6b6b0107.jpg (1144x1618, 594K)

>Nino
40+ chapters of filler, even then only relevant until about chapter 30 before fading off. Guaranteed for the baking the cake duty.
>Miku
100+ chapters of filler, her personal cooking arc should hopefully allow her to help above with the cake.

Interactions you have when there's no sexual or romantic tension in between

>Itsuki and Fuutarou are really close friends, which can easily evolve into love
actually the opposite, the longer they are close friends the more likely that they won't develop into more.

But sexual and/or romantic interactions aren't unnatural. The word you are looking for is platonic.

So normal interactions, how is that an advantage?

Sounds like you're pretty experienced.

Attached: smug_chitoge.gif (500x281, 855K)

>15 squares on the window
>3x5
Manga ends in vol15 with 3v5 endgame

>Not because I hate her.
>fat sack of shit

Attached: 1553852078679.jpg (540x742, 91K)

Yeah, Miku is a hardworker and will bake her own wedding's cake. Nino is a sweetheart and will offer her help with the task too.

That's how it works. If F had no love interests then 5 would have a betetr chance but tat's not the case so her chances are slim.

>she has the least romantic interactions with him which is why she'll win the romance race

>If F had no love interests
Except he does, and it's 5

5fag logic

Attached: 1561980702217.jpg (72x254, 9K)

>ahaha they look nervous
Yotsuba is OUT

Attached: 1568020467305.jpg (1897x2701, 1.79M)

>Metafags right about Yotsuba
>Metafags right about Ichika flashback chapter
>Still doubting metafag win

This. People are just in denial that 5 is going to win, especially 2 and 3 fags.

Yotsuba is the best

5fats still clinging to meta I see.

>Ichika as Chika
Negiiiiiiiii

Attached: chika.png (187x332, 44K)

Man, Japanese is annoying.

She'll win because she's first girl and not because of the retarded reasons you try to push.

That's Ichika. Some think the Ah part is Yotsuba. But it's not as solid as the Ichika one. Since all the quints have said Ah in the series.

>first girl
Literally Yotsuba

*Takebayashi

fuck off retard

>first girl
Literally Takebayashi

Ichika is the one who heard about the kiss though so she can't be the one that laughed meaning it was Yotsuba.

Nino (Ichika) is so cute.

Attached: 1568018305504.png (314x307, 77K)

>5fags think they are smart by choosing the first girl
You're not smart you're beta.

lol this fuckn show looks like some girly shit lmao
fuckin virgins eating this shit up
KEK

All interactions are equivalent to romance in romance genre. Forget just friendly platonic conversations, two characters hating each other is still upwards momentum towards winning. Failure to understand this isn't just proof that you're a newfag who's never read a harem older than Nisekoi, but that you haven't looked into any romance at all. Pride and Prejudice is 2/3rds the protagonist hating on her love interest until she realizes she's already been in love with him for ages.

The idea that Itsuki won't win because she lacks romantic interactions is built on a false premise in the first place, the premise that there's such a thing as "deserving" a victory. She's going to win because she has the most consistent story focus, having a dedicated chapter in every arc, and because she's the most closely tied to Fuutarou's character arc, evident by the writing directly relating his milestones to her with no room for interpretation.

At some point in the story there's just going to be a big flashback spread that reframes all their platonic interactions as budding romance. And you're all going to call hack on Negi because all of you pretend you know anything about writing when you've never so much as read a book outside of compulsory course.

kindly reminder, 4 have 2 laugh pattern ahaha when she lied/hiding things and shishishi when she happy.

No one wins because they're first girl, they're first girl because they'll win.

I can't wait till the school starts talking about Ichika's nude scene from her latest movie and the quints' tits, ass and vag become a hot topic in class.

Wake me up when they bring up their thighs

the love detective is in town again!

>relying on speech patterns to determine who's out
What now? Do you also believe Nino is the bride because Fuutarou was wearing the bracelet? because that's how stupid you sound right now.

Has Ichika winning the bowl finally broke you?

Attached: ichicat.png (209x253, 210K)

And the bride's laugh is Fufufu. So, Yotsuba out?

>Nino
Wrong, the bracelet is proof that he's marrying his little sister.

I think Itsuki's gonna win, doesn't mean I have to like it.

Yeah, the kiss just follows Miku's pattern of getting her courage up and acting with confidence after looking at Fuu with love, it happened 30 chapters before and 30 chapters after the kiss

Attached: 386898.png (1600x2196, 2.83M)

And the bride says Fuutarou's name in kanji. So, Ichika, Nino, and Miku are out? Yotsuba and Itsuki are in.

Not at all, cuz I like NTR and Fuuta-fag deserves to be cucked by the entire school.

It's probably kaguyatard. Ignore him

2 and 3 fags still thinking their whores' one sided "romantic" cocklusting implications result actual romantic development with Fuutarou even after the guy literally just said he will choose no one. Also they still deny the fact that both 2 and 3 have played all of their cards and already fulfilled their character roles of successfully making Fuutarou realize the importance of "romance" in life as he was the kind of person who used to take lightly when it comes to the topic of love. Take it or leave it but the rest of the manga is the endgame showdown between the underdeveloped 4 and 5 with Ichika as the dark horse.

The bride is Itsuki. I know because I am Negi's nephew.

>y-you don't like itsuki y-you just want to w-win
fuck off autist

Is that seriously your reply?

Imagine seething this much because you have no argument against 5's chances.

Yes, now fuck off.

You got it backwards, shishishi is her forced laugh

Attached: laugh.png (1000x828, 239K)

The bracelet is about the six of them being together, this chapter with Fuuts getting worried about the rejected sisters cutting ties made it very clear

PUNCH Nino

Nino will jump ship to Fuu's dad in a few months at most. Miku will rebound to Takeda.

I dig Miku x Takeda. Take that Mikufags!

Maybe?

Attached: file.png (465x120, 12K)

Ichika is the bride because she's the only one who inherited her moms earrings, and the only one who has her ears pierced.
We can make meme theories on who the bride is but until we get further into the endgame it's just shitposting.

Attached: ybt20e5i1j531.jpg (500x500, 91K)

What if Negi pulls out a cute maiden reason like
>she knew she had a kiss scene on the next shooting
>decided to give F his first kiss

I mean that's perfectly fine. Call her a shitty plot device, whatever, half of what she does in the story is just introduce a plot and then fuck off from the rest of the arc. She does literally nothing of note in Scrambled Eggs except tell Fuutarou what to do at the start. She does nothing in Sister's War other than set up Ichika and Yotsuba's conflicts.

My problem isn't Itsuki being criticized, it's that almost all criticism of Itsuki is incredibly disingenuous. She's tied to so many story beats that a lot of the denial against her drags down discussion in general. If people are going to call her out on her shit and give reasons for her not winning, it's better to just address her role and rationalize why it isn't evidence, instead of pretending it never existed.

>The bracelet is about the six of them being together,
Where are you pulling out this info? your ass?

>5's chances.
Zero.

Cope

That's what the cool guys are doing

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c032 (NA) - p016-017 [web] [anon].png (2852x2048, 2.53M)

Hilarious user.

I think it's a valid concern to think that her not getting any actual romantic development this far in (and being the only one that applies to) is a big strike against her, but as you say it'd take little more than a montage to retroactively turn all her platonic scenes with Fuu into a romance development. I'm not sure I'd be down for that though because I think that a lot of the quints have better footing to fall for Fuu in the first place, which is what I care about when thinking of who should win (Miku and Ichika in particular).

Honestly I'm just glad to be able to discuss this series outside of memes and shitslinging and quintfagging, thanks for that.

Doesn't prove what I'm asking you.

left: hide the fact she's lolikano
right: happy because she know fuutaro will just BTFO miku

Thanks, I laughed at your shitty jokes too.

Shouldn't you be chewing on Nino's volume then?
Also since when can you speak...English?

I'm sure him thinking back to that day on his wedding is just a red herring

Micute will win

Attached: 1551802936326.png (1350x992, 1.99M)

Google Translate exists, user.

>than Nino and Miku going all out with their aggressive advances that only lead to failure.
Maybe Miku is aggressive with her advance but not Nino.
Miku asked date +answer and she still wants to meet him ch100
In opposition
Nino become more calm and she clearly don't know how to talk with Fuutarou

Even if she confess again it's like she takes her courage to do it

>fuutarou decides not to confess
>nino is the only one pushing
it's like negi is doing everything he can to let her win

>Maybe Miku is aggressive with her advance but not Nino.
Dumbass mikufag. Nino confessed to Fuutarou twice while Miku backpedal'd her confession twice. What's funnier here was Miku had the upper hand against Nino when it comes to their relationship with Fuutarou, yet she's the biggest pussy doormat in this series.

She sure will.

Attached: micute.jpg (1057x963, 531K)

does anyone still like ichika after this chapter

Fuutarou's going to confess to Itsuki because he thinks she's lolikano. Screen cap this.

She didn't hear about the kiss user, Fuutarou literally told her in this chapter that one of them kissed him.

After learning that she's used goods who kisses, strips for and fucks other men for movies and JAVs?

Nobody likes Ichislut.

So she heard about the kiss because Fuutarou told her?

Itsuki a shit

Ninope a shit

Mikunt a shit

When it comes to it, I'd trust the official TL since they can ask the author what was the intent of the line

Yotsuba epitomizes the tortoise in your analogy.

>men
>implying she doesn't do yuri only

Yotsuba a best

Attached: 1557084499056.png (560x878, 875K)

If it's Ichika saying it then she's also the one who's laughing as well. Not Yotsuba.

So based on the leaks, the new rankings should be: 1) Itsuki 2) Ichika 3) Miku 4) Yotsuba 5) Nino

2 + 3 = 5

Yotsuba a cute

Attached: 5toubun_sleep.jpg (903x642, 315K)

>Ninofags
12 get posted all the time together as alpha-duo.

3fags are the ones that always try to make 1 as the devil so 3 can be the victim

Negi is building up the big climax of Yotsuba cutting ties with Fuutarou. She was the first one to accept his tutoring, she will be the first one to leave.

TakebaCUTE

Attached: b76c5301baa1cd1159e5fc31b612c8fcc2ce2d85.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

Drop a vote for any of the 5tobuns to join the Yea Forums roster by writing them in as a new suggestion.
Alternatively you can vote for any of them in the "seasonal waifu" section so that any of them can represent You're Waifu, currently it's Nino, but any names are welcome.
Any suggestions are welcome
pastebin.com/10TMiyux

Attached: 1521400922345.png (632x652, 809K)

if she does that, her win is inevitable.
for now the most likely to win is 2>3>5>4>1 and if yots pulled that off, there's no chance for the others

I want to hold her hand.

>Itsuki has the most natural interactions with Fuutarou
wtf is natural?
>Itsuki and Fuutarou both understand each other easily
Nope. That's 1 & 4
>Itsuki has had more development with Fuutarou by simply talking and supporting him instead of being a cock hungry whore.
Nope that's 3 and 4
>Itsuki's the reason why Fuutarou has moved on from lolikano
Actually she did the opposite leaving the charm also tried to get him to remember by visiting him as rena or buying those slut undies.

Sasuga 5fag. r delusional
waifufagging just as bad as 2/3fags except they don't seriously believe their quint is going to win because they appeared first.

Attached: 1568047775456.png (356x426, 102K)

REMINDER
The day Fuutarou described as a dream-like one was NOT the day he first met Itsuki. It was the day he learned they were quintuplets, therefore one day AFTER he met 5. Itsuki literally is the one girl confirmed to not be the bride since early on. And as befitting of that, they relationship has been strictly platonic thus far, and will continue to be so until the end of the series.
5fats are delusional if they actually believe Fuutarou will end up marrying Itsuki.

What will your reaction be when it's revealed that Yotsuba is not only lolikano, but also the kisser, the bride, and Fuutarou is the one that goes after her?

Zzzz

and then she wakes up! haha

Attached: 1554214025887.png (473x529, 282K)

>hopefags win
Yeah, not happening

Negi reintroduced Sanada again so he can cuck Fuutarou one last time.

If you want to go that way then Fuu saying he met the bride on high school would rule out Yotsuba, the bride not thinking of that day as special would also rule her out since the day she reunited with the promise boy was special to her, also since the bride didn't thought of that day as terrible could rule Nino out because of the drugging
Based only on Ch1 chances of being the bride are 1=3>2>4>5

Nice reading comprehension, ESL-kun.

Stop shipping Miku and Takeda together

>1 pretty much out of the running
Miku cruise win as expected.

Bride is the true "first girl" and will be the "last girl" unless Negi pulls some twist where Fuutaro doesn't marry the bride we've seen so far.

Itsuki is "first girl" in terms of quints, within of the story, and disregarding later developments like flashbacks.

Yotsuba is the real "first girl" or the "first girl all along".

Fuutaro's comment about meeting his bride in HS doesn't rule out 4 or 1 since he didn't even know lolikano's name

>>Itsuki and Fuutarou both understand each other easily
>Nope. That's 1 & 4
>>Itsuki has had more development with Fuutarou by simply talking and supporting him instead of being a cock hungry whore.
>Nope that's 3 and 4
How do you figure 4?

Fucking coward

>Miku
>Winning
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OHNONONONO

Where's your argument? Oh that's right, you have none.

Attached: 76252326_p0.png (1242x1242, 357K)

Words.

Attached: 1568020985579.jpg (356x426, 77K)

Miku ends up with Takeda.

Miku is not the bri-

Attached: 1565157362110.png (769x783, 432K)

>Um...Yea Forums had told me that there was a girl in this series that loves old men. Her name is Miku. Is she here? Maybe I can satisfy her for this much...

Attached: 1565715395890.png (1920x1080, 441K)

Ship is supported by canon.

Here, you can have her sister for free

Attached: 7.jpg (1125x843, 669K)

don't tell me what to do bitch

>pic cuts off at the wrists, fails to show the identical hand postures
Is it even possible to deny it anymore? Miku has always been the obvious bride candidate.

That’s why she’ll lose, because it’s unexpecteeeeddd.

>ctrl + F
Miku: 78 hits
Nino: 46 hits

Best moment of the manga

In the right panel she's holding her purse so their hands are not the same but overall the bride body language and what we've heard her say fit Miku the most

Attached: brdsml.png (879x1532, 619K)

But darkshine is japanese

I already knew Nino.

Attached: berserk guts blacked knight slave owner.jpg (245x463, 116K)

He's transracial

he's a nigga at heart

>welcome back ojisan!

Attached: 1567655554573.png (433x415, 201K)

where is our india arc bros?

Attached: 1532609263778.jpg (416x468, 90K)

>>>Itsuki has had more development with Fuutarou by simply talking and supporting him instead of being a cock hungry whore.
>>Nope that's 3 and 4
143 are fake they help him because they want his D
52 are the most honest and sincere when they help Fuutarou

Even if she doesn't win, this moment was pretty damn good.

>fake they help him
this 5fag delusion

>2
She literally never gave advice to F, in fact she gave him suicidal thoughts.

>in fact she gave him suicidal thoughts.
I actually almost forgot about this.

Nino is an allegory for the evil selfish "witch" character that tries too hard to get what she wants and ends up BTFOing herself while hurting those around her.
>witch
Literally drugs Fuutarou early into the story. Very sudden change of heart followed by throwing herself at him every opportunity she gets in a way that is much more aggressive than even fifht "Snake" sister's.
>selfish
Wants to push her love ahead of her other sisters, particularly Miku who wouldn't fight back on that same battlefield. Tries to hard and pesters the MC with multiple declarations of love none of which he has any interest in replying to, because he never had any interest in her, not helped by her early antagonist/villain role butting heads with him.
>superficial
Gives too much importance to physical traits that will be gone by the time when they are a middle aged couple. Even if Nino managed to win it would be a doomed relationship, a divorce arc when they hit the 30-40 yo range would be completely unavoidable.

Miku is a traditional fairy tale heroine role and therefore the #1 sure bet for winner.
Selfless, will not get into other's way, and will only pursue love for pure reasons. Took a long time to even come up to terms with her feelings.
>defends MC from unreasonable stalking accusations by Nino
>has been by his side since VERY early on, among all the sisters she is the one that most consistently supported his cause back when he had to fight off Nino just to accomplish his job
>instead of pushing Fuutarou to do things he does not want like Nino did she picks the slow and steady approach, organically developing their relationship one step at a time
>supports her other sisters, at least until they try to do things that directly get in the way of her love like both Ichika and Nino did; once the trust is broken there's no going back, but in neither case was Miku the one violating the NAP - both times it was the evil selfish sisters.

TL;DR Miku is the one and only heroine here.

Why is 1 smiling? This wouldn’t make sense if 3 was the kisser, after SE and before SW.

Attached: 3452D81A-1DBE-4192-A6E4-AE1D38AF88C1.jpg (629x405, 172K)

No wonder 3 is the most popular by a landslide and soon to be the winner. The other quints have never even tried.

Because 5 is the bride

Maybe she’s agrees on what Miku said? Making Fuutarou’s birthday enjoyable.

So now the red herring is that Miku is the bell kisser since Ichika isn't. I assume the next one will be Itsuki once Nino is eliminated as well. Since there's also subtle hints with her.

When you have a character that was only muh Fuutaro and nothing else for the whole manga before Nino, then yeah it looks that way.

Seriously. Give me just 1 real reason why 1234fags think their quints even have A CHANCE to be the bride when Itsuki is around?

>FIRST GIRL NEVER LOSES

Attached: itsuki technicolor.jpg (1500x844, 197K)

>the whole manga before Nino
You mean the two entire pages between Miku first speaking to him and Nino's own first appearance?

On the contrary, it's all the more likely Ichika is the bellkisser now.

Most of 24 fags are actually quite friendly towards Ichika and her fags. It's 3 fags who always shit on "muh snek neesan".

Attached: 1540201604748.png (687x679, 457K)

14 have very sisterly interactions.

Attached: 1+428.jpg (1200x1600, 202K)

Not really

Attached: CD2C15E9-3FBD-4B7F-AFCC-E31A8EB5AF4B.gif (500x258, 498K)

Entire manga

Oh I see Nino has yet to be introduced then

Turning Nino into a forced tsundere that gets wet at blonde shotacons was a mistake. She should have stayed as she was from the start of the series, a bitch that got into the way of Fuutarou's duties. There wasn't any point in making her nonsensically fall in love with him anyways, her early transgressions ensured she could never possibly win his heart. Her forceful behavior and multiple unsuccessful confessions only sealed the deal later on.

>her early transgressions ensured she could never possibly win his heart
How to spot a kissless virgin 101

Nino has been more of a doormat than Miku recently.

>more of a doormat
>than Miku
>anyone
KEK

Attached: Fuutaro laugh.png (1295x765, 612K)

Why are mikufags trying to push the word "doormat" on a different quint every week?

STOP LAUGHING
MIKU IS NOT A DOORMAT

Where's that bitch Miku?
If anyone sees her, tell her that my smegma stained cock won't clean by it self...

Attached: Miku's Bull.jpg (1195x927, 148K)

Wow, that really angered them.

Attached: 4660AD6D-576B-49AD-9169-8716D6E457D5.jpg (713x439, 191K)

Cute Nino

Takebayashi's personality is what dere Nino should have been, the way she's now she feels like a new girl introduced 2/3 of the plot in just to sow doubts about main girl chances of winning, she's loud and aggressive but never tries to push the relationship forward

>3 is the bell kisser
So long to that theory.

Attached: x13.png (405x583, 187K)

>My feelings will never change!
I still don’t like that line at all. It seems so forced.

I'm sorry Ichika

>Miku intellectuals: meaningful discussion and analysis of characters and plot
Meanwhile:
Ninoniggers - copefiction (or as they call it, P A R A L L E L S) and old man delusions to shit on the indisputable #1
5fats: first girl lol
Yotsubros: actual plot support, the one reasonable second choice that could actually happen
Snekshitters: their girl is not even a maiden anymore

>Kisses F
>Hopes for him to see though her disguise again
>Fails
>Meaning it’s a dud

Too bad we see exactly what she's talking about in that panel as well faggot.

Attached: yotsuba can't stop shit posters.png (1056x506, 880K)

Based

As a 4fag, the only one i feel threatened by is Itsuki. Miku has not once done anything that takes Fuutarous happiness into account.

Here's your plot development bro

Attached: 1568073659387.jpg (1576x2048, 591K)

>As a 4fag, the only one i feel threatened by is Itsuki
Fuck off falsefag. 4bros only fear 4 herself. Girl keeps sabotaging herself.

>Itsuki
5 has been trying to help 4 trying to trigger Fuutaro's memories in Kyoto and even buying slut undies to seduce fuutaro or to swap out Yotsuba's kiddie panties.

Attached: yotsuba wtf.png (796x681, 590K)

Attached: 1568073942017.png (602x899, 533K)

>I'm going to make sure he enjoys his birthday
>does nothing
user... The cranes were Yotsuba's idea.

desu it would anger me if my fav quint uttered such a cringey line too
By now there's no questioning it, Negi dropped the ball hard on nino, he's just going through the motions with her.

>does nothing

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c070 (NA) - p013 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 618K)

In all fairness, she told Nino told ask him about what he wanted for his birthday because she worked with him, but Nino is the opposite of Yotsuba, selfish. So she asked him herself with the magic lamp question.

Yeah, does nothing. In the end that was completely useless since Yotsuba's idea of the cranes is what mattered.

>but Nino is the opposite of Yotsuba, selfish.
This.

>4bros only fear 4 herself
This. I feel like Yotsuba is going to do something extremely drastic this arc. She can't keep the mask on much longer. This arc is probably going to cause a major blow in her and Fuutarou's relationship.

She'll burn the photo after Fuuts chooses someone else

>yotsuba trying to sabotage, rope herself, or go full yandere
>itsuki trying her best to get fuutaro to realize 4=loli
>"but we fear the 5"
No. Why worry about 5 when neither 4 or 5 are even officially in the bowl yet?

Attached: 4 no.jpg (720x748, 198K)

I've been binging Friends and Tarantino films

I will have hope forever.

Attached: 1541218852233.png (2228x986, 2.24M)

Yeah, I'm thinking that or he says something like
>I like
but before Yotsuba can hear the rest she runs away, throws the picture in the fire. Probably quits being his student as well. But unlike with Ichika, Yotsuba can probably follow through with keeping him away. Since she knows about his whole necessary thing
>You're not necessary to me
Major blow to their relationship. But Negi doesn't write petty drama like this.

Itsuki has been the one reassuring Fuutarou about his importance in their life.
> I want to be someone necessary
And Itsuki is the one whose been acting as the promise girl. Now that the mom is dead, isnt the next step being necessary for her sisters and students as a mom surrogate? Not to mention all the advice shes been doling out to him that he actually follows.

>friends
that show was so comfy. i've always wondered if it was like the new american dream that people are supposed to want.

Ok, so now when I think about it as the delusional ichigafag that I am, this chapter actually supplied me with a good headcanon theory. Maybe Ichika was in fact the bellkisser and she did it so that she has her first kiss with Futarou rather than with an actor on film. Even though she's putting on airs of being mature I don't think she would be that ok with having her first kiss be a job one.

Because it doesnt matter if 4 or 5 are in the bowl so long as Fuutarou falls for one of them and starts one last chase arc, ideally one that ends with Fuutarou confessing at the swings to yots and getting the biggest jump.

Last for Nino a shit

no

shut up meeku

I do agree, but we also don't know when Ichika had her first kiss. It could've been a while back? Who knows though, it does rub me the wrong way though if Negi wrote it so that Ichika gives her first kiss to some actor.

Based.

He'll reveal that Nino did in fact kiss Ichika at the onsen

Last for Miku is a fucking whore with STDs and crabs lices!!!
Fucking gross

Attached: FatMiku.png (1600x1200, 1.69M)

hot yuri incest action.

Cringe

Last for Nino x Jamal-kun OTP

They have the highest quality of sisterly bonding despite being not that much exposed compared to other quints pairs.

Attached: 007 (2).png (1356x1062, 1.01M)

Last for all quints are great!

Attached: 1564119792985.png (1200x600, 803K)

Last for Itsuki best girl!

Attached: maingirl.jpg (640x918, 126K)

Nino and miku are red herring. They won’t win

But Ichika is the greatest

Attached: x15.png (1426x2048, 948K)

I want all the quints to lose because Fuutarou deserves better. But if I had to narrow it down I’d like miku, ichika, and Nino to lose.

Last for Ichinude

Attached: 001.png (333x306, 127K)

Last for Mutsumi.

Gatan Goton

Attached: 00.png (368x462, 198K)