CHAINSAW MAN

>DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE TOKYO GHOUL EXCEPT ACTUALLY MAKE IT GOOD LMAO

Attached: 4470D6BF-B0DE-489A-9840-5B473F30692A.png (886x1300, 302K)

>DUDE WHAT IF WE MAKE A GENERIC SHOUNEN BUT REPLACED ALL THE GOOD WRITING WITH LE RANDOM EDGY BULLSHIT

How is this even close to being comparable to Tokyo Ghoul again?

Chainsaw dog and chainsaw boy. Also the scans of Tokyo Ghoul I read were so dark I couldn’t comprehend the art. No this is not my fault, this clearly is Tokyo Ghoul’s fault and it is shit

Giant weapons made of blood/RC cells
Chainsaw man is a comedy dumb dumb

Gotta draw straws if you intend to shitpost, no?

>LMAO

>bumping kuso thread from page 10
retard

...How is it similar to Tokyo Ghoul at all except the MC becoming a """monster""" because of a tragic event?

>DUH DURR HI MY NAME IS SHONEN TIER PROTAGONIST AND I AM NORMAL BUT ONE DAY SOMETHING TRAGIC HAPPENED AND NOW I HAVE THE POWER OF A DEVIL/DEMON, I FIGHT WITH MY FRIENDS TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL OF BECOMING PHYSICALLY STRONG SO I CAN HURT PEOPLE I DONT AGREE WITH in hindsight this is almost every mainstream plot ever, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, SnK, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Clover, etc

Cope more.

...Denji's shounen protag goal was to touch a girls tits.

Precisely why it’s better

Literally has nothing in common with Tokyo Ghoul.

Both take place in Tokyo.

I love Denji!

Cant compare. I got bored at chapter 10 of TG, I was hooked to CSM since firs chapter. Thats it.

I dno't care if powah wears pads, she is number onnee

Based

But Asta's goal isn't to hurt people

This makes me want to go back and finish Fire Punch, but I'm reluctant to. I forgot about it some time after he became Regular Punch and heard that's the point where everything starts getting real weird.

No, his goal is just to be really good at using a sword so he can become the hokage

>You're now reminded that Tokyo Ghoul was seinen
Also I doubt that Chainsaw man even licks the boot of part 1 Tokyo Ghoul and the first half of RE:, Chainshitter

Attached: 1545275294963.png (610x864, 766K)

Crossover.

Attached: 26.jpg (728x1034, 151K)

Based
Really cringe

His goal is to create a Kingdom with no discrimination you fucking retard. Naruto only wanted to be Hokage for recognition.

this honestly, FP was okay but fujimoto can't write memorable characters and twists even if his life depended on it
i had more fun reading TG ( the first 200 chapters before it kinda got worse because the author got burnt out) than chainsawman and FP combined
TG has just stronger themes, better art and some really well written characters, Fujimoto lacks all of that

So where are the black people?

ded

the first part of tokyo ghoul was incredible

>dude vampires bad but coffee good
Come on now