Boku no Hero Academia

What other students/pros do you want to be involved in this arc?

Attached: Team Endy.jpg (1205x650, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8fffd
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What went wrong?

Attached: 6845736253.png (517x551, 169K)

Next issue Endeavor shirtless

Wanted to reply to your statement here since the previous thread is dead.
Since it's been confirmed that quirks are related to one's personality, it seems suspect to me that Kaminari would have a bandwagon personality than something else. How is being a tryhard related to electricity?

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Hey hawksfriends, did you prepare your heart for this bird to die next arc?

Attached: DneSnZKV4AAGJKX hawks.jpg (770x760, 142K)

Studentswise, I want Miruko training with Ojiro+Mineta as well as more Hawks/Edgebirb.
No girls. Girls are always a trainwreck when it comes to these kind of things.

It all goes downhill once the hairline starts to recede.

Static, goes with the flow etc

No, but I'm prepared for Endeavor shirtless

Attached: D817O7cU0AI1xnG.png (434x555, 104K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

The cope

Yes. I'm prepare to see him losing his wings too.

Attached: 1566678535398.jpg (555x932, 103K)

Ok but what does static and going with the flow have to do with trying to impress and please everyone around you?

Who will get the honor?

Attached: 1540210863591.jpg (800x1322, 453K)

Do you think any relationships will be fleshed out? Or not until the end?

Attached: AD74E43A-3764-4CDC-A18F-ACF43F3C4688.jpg (724x1024, 73K)

connection i guess

Tokoyami, Hawks and Miruko.

>trying too hard to please Jirou
>trying too hard to impress his classmates with his room
>trying too hard to gain Shinsou's favor
>trying too hard to be near of Bakugou

Kaminari is suspicious.

Is Hori really willing to risk losing fujoshi money like that?

>losing his wings
Urgh, this is one gruesome detail I never thought about before. Might as well prepare myself for that too.

Endeavor's sexier with the suit on imo.

Attached: DtvjO1oV4AIiTQJ hawks.jpg (351x1200, 103K)

He still has Bakugou and Todoroki.

It's not losing money. Imagine if Hawks dies in Endie's arms. We would all go crazy and Hori would have enough fujo money to triple his current net worth. Fujos love a good tragedy.

Attached: DnihktGVAAImX4c.png (900x1200, 268K)

Not now, wait until the anime gets further

Other females from class a that not frog girl or Ochako.

According to Brueghel
when Icarus fell
it was spring

a farmer was ploughing
his field
the whole pageantry

of the year was
awake tingling
near

the edge of the sea
concerned
with itself

sweating in the sun
that melted
the wings' wax

unsignificantly
off the coast
there was

a splash quite unnoticed
this was
Icarus drowning

He better literally die on his arms while confessing he has always admired him since he was little, otherwise I don't think they'd eat it up. Fujos don't have the same tragedy boner they had years ago.

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560859266999.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

I missed your posting

Attached: BDE73687-5628-4FCA-8E16-DDFB9B312B17.jpg (825x464, 38K)

I've been trying to limit it to threads that have already been ruined. Thankfully with Mirofag's coping overdrive that's every thread now.

Now that you mention it I suppose not. The time when fujos got by with scraps and their imagination may be behind us.
Still I know I would go crazy.

Attached: DnRr1BdUwAA_EsX.jpg (750x482, 32K)

>Teaser for Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 243 is:
>"What exactly is the new task given to Deku & the others!?"
>News:
>-Ultra Analysis Character Book official art design reveal
>-New color page in WSJ 43 marking the start of this new arc!
>-Info about Stage Play DVD
>-More anime news

*Ahem* Fuck Koda and fuck Muties. I don’t get what monster face has to do with talking to animals. He’s fucking useless and never once helped out class. All he does is lust after Jiro, mutants should stick to their own, scratch that, he should eat a quirk bullet and then a regular bullet. I could really go for some soba right now.

Attached: DD867931-F2B7-4246-BCE5-17F58115E7FB.png (361x322, 221K)

All he wants is to fuck Jiro

Attached: 12-13.png (1869x1300, 1.75M)

Attached: 1566181529883.png (477x1920, 193K)

I thought the task was finding a place to intern. Fuck this, we're not getting straight to the internships then are we

>the future Bugboy will never have

Feels good man

Attached: 4CBEC57D-509F-47E0-9E4D-2589C1922E8E.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>I thought the task was finding a place to intern
No, this time internships are forced, so even if you didn't have any the school will send you to someone regardless.

Is Deep Dope even a good band?

Cute and canon

Attached: snip 56.png (244x289, 90K)

Poor Koda. He's fucked.

Oh you, shitting up these threads

Attached: 8BFF5488-7707-4039-B9ED-4C624562E274.jpg (367x465, 180K)

He probably won't die, but he will be exposed. Question is if it will be to the heroes, PLF, or both.

Hes itching to report to Endeavor who has horis top 3 voted characters working for him this arc do something is bound to happen.

Deku is off to see endeavor

Eri kisses Deku on the cheek telling him she'll miss him

Mirio sees this and tells her she can spend the day with him

To his shock Eri response with a no, that she'd rather spend the day masterbating to Deku

Aizawa then tells him to hang out with people his own age, Mirio with a grief-stricken look on his face tells him all his friends are graduating and becoming awesome Heroes except him

We then cut to Deku unlocking his latest quirk, Phasing, he can now phase through any solid object

10/10 chapter, this arc is off to a great start

A more important question is whether the Hero association told Endeavor about their findings or if they are keeping him in the dark. I can totally see this arc being about Endeavor and the main trio doing their own personal investigation, because Endeavor knows something is obviously wrong

I'm curious to see how the personality=quirk things matches up. Add on with any other examples.

>Bakugo: Explosive personality
>Tokoyami: Edgy
>Todoroki and Twice: Conflicted
>Shigaraki and Toga: Evil
>Aoyama: Showoff and flamboyant
>Mineta: Hori making a "balls" joke

Perfection.

So what's the task going to be? They've already come up with hero names, costumes, moves and all that flashy stuff

>3 months to get this big

Attached: 10224.jpg (312x237, 19K)

Him getting exposed to the heroes would be more interesting, specially if the Hero Association refuses to back him up.

Why is this important?

Her rewind ability basically stockpiles its "ammo" in the horn, with it getting larger the more she has in it. When Monoma copied her quirk, he didn't get the ability to rewind, he just got a tiny horn with no rewind "ammo" in it, so it was useless.

this. It works the same with the OfA quirk, which stockpiles the power and abilities of previous wielders, so while Monoma copied OfA, the stockpiling quirk, there was nothing stockpiled.

Correction, he DID get the ability to rewind, but he couldn't use it because the horn he spouted had no rewind fuel stockpiled in it.

Attached: 3275537 - Izuku_Midoriya Koikatsu! Kyouka_Jirou My_Hero_Academia MyllaDinX.png (1600x900, 1.71M)

He inherits the quirk, not the stockpile. He would have to wait three months for it to grow.

It would be the most interesting development, and that is why I don't believe Hori will pick this route

based and cute though unfortunately not canon

So all he needs to do is touch Eri 24/7 until it grows

Reminder: deku can't hold on the secret for much longer. How do you think everyone's reaction would be for that?

No he can only copy quirks for up to 5 minutes iirc and only one at the time.

It'd make no sense

He might tell Shouto, and Endy will probably figure it out himself, but those two can keep a secret. In fact they'll probably understand the need to keep it an absolute secret. He might tell the others he's All Might's bastard son or something.

He can though since all might never had black whip

Why?

You spend all your life getting that big so don't mock her

Because there's no reason to let other heroes believe Hawks is against them, especially when Hawks was already thinking of telling them what he found out. And that happened a few weeks ago, which means in canon Hawks has probably already told some people, resulting in these forced internships

meant to be

>when Hawks was already thinking of telling them what he found out
I'm guessing he was probably thinking of giving hints from extremely vague sources, like what he did to Endeavor when they went out to lunch. I doubt he has any plans to reveal he's a spy to the other heroes, specially since it would mean he was partially responsible for the High End disaster.

>11/10 design
>Retarded ideology
I will rid all quirks by using quirks - now if he had used the anti quirk bullet on himself first, and still managed to be a threatening yakuza boss...

Attached: SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP.gif (392x262, 1.49M)

He didn't want to get rid of Quirks, he was trying to monopolize them

he wanted to do both, such a bad character not even his goals were clear

He was right though that quirks need to fucking go. Last arc showed clearly why.

Attached: 1566604161198.png (843x955, 964K)

>I will rid all quirks by using quirks
What's wrong with that?
Getting rid of quirks was the logical endgame after monopolizing quirks and getting the Yakuza back to power

>Christmas celebration after this massacre
it is like being happy and festive shortly after 9/11 happened

>I will stop gangs selling drugs
>By selling drugs
>I will stop mass shooting
>By using guns
He's still good from /fa/ alone, but he methods are retarded

Cant deny that, the guy could have done this in much better style if he worked with the government to get quirks in check by producing the quirk removal bullets like that. Thats the thing with villains though, some might have the right idea, but the execution is that of a lunatic. (Hi Stain)

And what good would it be to make every hero not trust him? Not even just that, every hero would be out to get him and a lot of them could kick his ass the moment they saw him

Nice fallacies, it's an irony at best and nothing more.

>the government
>allowing that
user pls

Attached: 1561838807916.jpg (601x869, 174K)

>Muh fallacy
gg ez

>Implying they wouldnt jump right at the chance of something letting them regulate and take quirks away.

The ability to dequirk idiots is pretty much what got AFO where he was, even if during meetings Trumpet would probably be utterly seething hearing about it. At the very least they would love it already for dequirking dangerous criminals.

Feels very good

Attached: 1558451853756.jpg (1280x1280, 358K)

Hey, it worked for GioGio

Giorno stopped the drugs tho

But they wouldn't let the fucking Yakuza be in any form of control that's for sure, so that's a no-go

>"Hello user..."

Attached: IMG_20190909_115301.jpg (2480x3496, 410K)

no. only to loli and shota

Attached: no_.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

Eri is prime

Based and Quirkmarriage pulled

Attached: 26E841C4-CBE1-4694-975C-8C0EE560C5B3.png (417x466, 113K)

No matter how many times I watch this gif the eyebrow raise at the end doesn't look like a real person. It looks like deepfake or a racist 1940s cartoon or something.

Attached: 498674e33e8103bf81230bdefe2cb30e.jpg (1200x928, 130K)

well Jirou and Momo still love him after they find out how liberated he is?

I LOVE MT. LADY!

Attached: 1567543419549.jpg (735x804, 104K)

Move on Kamui, she's not loyal.

i'm trying to catch up with the manga and i'm now at chapter 213 where deku learns that he now has access to the quirks of those who inherited One for All
i finally understand the context of those O MY SEVEN QUIRKS posts being spammed around
so, was it an asspull?

>so, was it an asspull?
no. It's stupid as fuck, but it's not an asspull

Depends.
To play the devil's advocate.
The vestiges were foreshadowed a long time ago and what stockpiling power meant was vague enough for people to wonder if it includes quirks.
I'd say it is an asspull, but you could built a case against that i guess.
It seems like a kubo thing where he just kept some shit really vague and then uses said vague plotpoint to explain an asspull.

no it was just setup a long time ago so speedreaders forgot

Yes and no. There was some foreshadowing but it was so long ago that it's hardly relevant anymore. It just went from 1 to 100 suddenly as if Hori had forgotten he foreshadowed it in the first place and was like "oh shit I have to do this now or never". And honestly I would have preferred never.

If Kaminari isn't the traitor I would love to see him getting indoctrinated by Destro's ideology
>Wears a shirt with a rat on it
>Next week, wears a shirt that says DESTRO WAS RIGHT
>Actually progresses with his quirk, room becomes more organized

It was stated in both remedial exam arc and before the joint training, that Quirks are getting stronger, Quirk Singularity they called it

Attached: 1566359199367.png (2094x1590, 2.16M)

Koda is adorable

>I will stop mass shooting
>By using guns
Unironically how it will work but retards don't seem to realize it.
Same way legalizing drugs would stops gangs from turning profit from drugs.

Attached: 0f3cea18231f531a9c4e1098ecb0544a05e2cc03bb0e383312539469d9f25ea6.jpg (730x480, 17K)

Based and liberated.

Attached: 12.png (211x347, 41K)

You realize All Might's not going to die, right? That there are so many blatant death flags makes it painfully obvious that they're all red herrings.

its quite literally the opposite of an asspull

All Might the hero is basically dead. Yagi Toshinori is still alive.

It's so blatant that it makes you think it's not going to happen, so when it happens it'll actually surprise you

When Deku changed the future I knew at that moment that AM will die, its a classic 'giving the MC false hope only for them to fail'

Oh, All Might the legend won´t die, however Yagi Toshinori the human is gonna bite the dust. Or become said dust.

Attached: 1519767084373.jpg (600x800, 55K)

All Might dying will have zero impact because Deku will still see him in OFA dreams

cute and canon

Attached: DVisEqhW0AEv5El.jpg (720x1280, 111K)

Based and Miriopilled

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

cringe and copepilled

No matter what you say it wont happen

Mirio's present to Eri will take nine months to show up

Attached: ECLDmhSU0AEr8lY.jpg (926x572, 104K)

>using quirks to stop quirks is retarded!!
the term "fight fire with fire" comes to mind

I got to make a webm of that Kaminari x Jiro hentai just to mess with you fuckers

Attached: E5A96D16-1AEE-48D9-84AA-BA35067B82DD.jpg (250x262, 38K)

Who is going to win the Endeavorbowl?

Attached: 1567789640509.jpg (2048x1536, 324K)

The day after Christmas

Attached: 1548273579218.png (1193x621, 62K)

do it
Rei

If digits Bakugo

And neither will the Decucks

Hawks

Attached: ch186893.png (762x813, 564K)

Nobody

I think this picture is really cute, but it has been tainted by the Jirou shitposter

Attached: 1568041019031.jpg (585x731, 61K)

I want to see Momo actually doing something, operating in the field. Who would she intern with? Her last workplace experience thing was a shitshow and a waste of time, so I doubt she's with that hero again. Anyway Hori seems to want to make her relevant (as far as side characters go), and she's hit top 10 in popularity, so let's see something that makes her worthwhile. No more jobbing.

Attached: 1563767167701.jpg (2048x1673, 665K)

That's not really something you wanna win

HNNNNNG

Attached: IMG_20190909_114705.jpg (600x1125, 127K)

The only semi-relevant thing Momo will ever do is Shouto.

knuckleduster

There's not enough jiroxKaminari smut, honestly

I wish I could win the Endybowl

Deep Dope SUCKS but it's not as bad as true villaincore

Is this series good again? I hated it from after AfO defeat until the joint training arc. That was the breaking point as it was endless 13 page chapters where the outcome of the fights didn't matter. Has Hori figured out how to connect arcs to one another yet? Or at the very least has my boy Endeavor made any significant appearances?

Can't Ya See

Why does the tumblr crowd hated Enji for being a child abuser when it was his wife that scared their kid for life?

Attached: 1538377363095.jpg (609x1200, 95K)

Because male man bad

to answer your questions
1)sort of
2)not really
3)not yet but apparently Deku, Bakugou and Shouto will intern with him

you say tainted, i say improved

Attached: 1567352174523.png (325x500, 184K)

I also think it's an improvement.

Attached: 1560510467241.png (568x648, 83K)

stop taking cute jirou's I can post in the thread damn you

Attached: 12-13 (1).png (419x329, 74K)

Attached: 12-13.png (469x641, 133K)

this thread is starting to reek of resetera

Why do you care about tumblr?
Rei got crazy and Enji is canonically a bad father, now in rehabilitation.

Attached: 1567293178065.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

Attached: 79E57F20-1751-4CF1-A6AD-E008093B145E.png (349x491, 203K)

we need this but with koda and kaminari

Reminder that a character’s relevance is entirely tied down to how much they are connected to either Deku, Todoroki, or Shigaraki.

The fuck is resetera

And people complain about the Miriofag, the Decucks are the real parasites in these threads.

t. Miriofag.

t. Newfag
Call back when he’s been spamming as long as miriotard has

honestly? This

>literally everyone related to Todoroki is relevant, except for Todoroki himself.

Some shitty website Yea Forums is obsessed with

>future generations getting stronger
>only current generation people are getting quirk boosts
Why is Hori such a smooth brain

>he
>implying it's only 1 person

Attached: snip 57.png (646x377, 53K)

a place for discord trannies to dilate together

The current generations are the ones actively training and using their quirks - so they're the ones honing this potential for evolution. The point is less that toddlers in canon will suddenly be gods and more that modern heroes and villains are stronger than they've ever been.

>was it an asspull
No but the fact that almost nothing happened in between the tournament arc and joint training to build towards the 7 quirks is fucking retarded and a clear indication of Hori's inability to pace.

this is Shouto's future wife, say something nice about her

Attached: EC_R0T9UYAAdrLN.png (634x603, 200K)

Why didn't Shoto ask those who didn't have internships to join him?

A worse version of NeoGAF

Because Deku and Bakugou are very good friends of his and only they seem to have trouble finding an internship.

Jirou is always really cute. Especially when flustered.

Reminder that Hori will NEVER EVER have sex and will die of pneumonia in his apartment surrounded by shelves full of spiderman toys

Attached: 1567977067784.jpg (1080x788, 50K)

That’s not good, at least Hori will blow this ship out of the water

Attached: 6CAC7B2A-09D9-403E-8016-89808D934013.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

This. Just as bad
t.actual newfag
They’ve been here before Miriofag even came to these threads

I don't actually ship it. I'm a vanillafag, I just shitpost about it sometimes.

Good, imagine how much worse and more infrequent this manga would be if Hori had a love life

He spams his Jirou shit in every thread, any post with Deku shipped with a girl is the pathetic Decuck.

Those kids in the remedial arc were getting close to being born as super powered freaks, the quirk singularity is true and only AFO can save us from it.

>Midoriyaaaa~~
>Huh

>t.Miriokek
Eri's next

>"liberation arc raised the stakes; there's no going back now"
>new arc begins
>it's a Christmas party
Why is Yea Forums always wrong?

Attached: 20190801_231057.jpg (1080x394, 146K)

What are the chances of Tartarus just becoming an impregnable villain-controlled fortress once they easily take it over?

Next to what?!

What? The stakes didn't go away just because we had a quick breather. The most involved, relevant hero just brought in the main characters so that in the story they will directly have to deal with the massive rising threats we just saw. This is still escalation.

Because Yea Forums is delusional

I love my husband

That has nothing to do with Endeavor

I hope Mirio is okay and he's laughing and having fun

I hope Mirio is working out or something because he's kinda fucked

Nothing, it was a perfectly fine rescue shonen arc and it will be even better in the anime. People just went too autistic about some specific moments.

Of course he's okay. He's with his best friends.

Attached: 1564459127159.jpg (1877x1253, 214K)

>having fun as a quirkless
Yeah, I think not

Attached: 1514608280745.gif (564x797, 142K)

It was just boring. Nothing interesting happens in that arc except Chisaki vs Mirio.

Attached: Fwo79uP.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Last time they'll be together as a class

based

Who didn't have internships?

Reminder this arc is going to be either
>A. Short cop out garbage like Shouto and Bakugou with the kindergarteners
>B. Endeavor and the boys vs jobber villain with a corny sad backstory
>C. Some psuedo epic challenge of boys vs Endeavor over some obstacle course for 7 months

Attached: 1543005666389.png (676x472, 90K)

Deep Dope is like S3RL but you've probably never heard of it, and only the dirty songs and way harder, like three times as hard as the bass boosted remixes he loves to mock, and more explicit lyrics. Jirou's shy about talking about music because if anyone actually got into talking bands with her they'd find out, and she's trying to signal being "open" only to fellow Deepfreaks.

Mirio has been able to live with his quirklessness more easily in less than a year than Deku has been able to his entire life, he hasn't even once cried about it. Deku really is such a pathetic little bitch.

Who does Nejire fuck? Sun Eater or Mirio?

This scene literally feels like it was written by a decuck selfinserter

She fucks no one, she's busy

Do you actually think it's an entire arc focusing around Christmas or are you being dense on purpose

That is because Mirio is a chad among chads

Tamaki ofcourse

Attached: 4c2e199ee4256c3d682d1734896d2ad5.jpg (800x800, 106K)

the entire movie feels that way

Attached: ss+(2019-03-11+at+12.59.17).png (1427x795, 1.28M)

She doesn't know what sex is

Anyone but Mirio, he's for Eri.

I bet she's crazy in bed to be honest. Definitely a size queen.

Lol what a failure of a shitposter. Miriofag, Dekuckfags, and Togaschizo shit all over you. Can’t even believe you’re still around.

My husband is Endeavor

Who is Invisible Girl going to hook up with?

Me

Mirio is spending his last Christmas with all his friends think about it

>his last Christmas
oh no, Mirio is going to die

life ends after high school obviously

Mirio will be a grown ass man hanging out with a little girl

Why is the official anime artworks so bad?

Attached: IMG_20190908_113428.jpg (1241x1755, 455K)

Honestly though, answer one actual reason why there hasn't been a full-length doujin of Mt. Lady getting ambushed and her clothes blasted off and stuck in her giantess form by some special villain power, defeats the villain after a long fight during which she is uncomfortable runs through a populated street carefully avoiding squishing people or cars but as fast as she can, bumping into some buildings causing mini earthquakes and property damage while apologizing over and over, pee dribbling down her leg slowly and occasionally spurting out and impacting some random person or landscape feature, desperately trying to revert or get to a forest, until unable to hold it anymore she comes to an empty, condemned building and jams her crotch against before blasting the entire interior with piss as walls and floors come crashing down until it's a wet pile of broken steel and concrete in the middle of a small lake that used to be the lot and the streets surrounding the lot, while begging everyone not to look at her and apologizing for blocking traffic and filling up everyone's basements with piss mud?
Like come on it's so obvious!

>Size queen
Seems like there is only 1 man fit for the job.

Attached: 3bbfc15163d8fc7250e9f51f3c1ff4ca.jpg (766x1080, 178K)

>midoriya-haired jirou
CUTE AND CANON

Some guy named Reed Richards.

Someone pls explain the JiroxDeku meme.
I honestly don't get it.
Did sone fag just one day decide he wants to spam DekuXJiro shipping?
I mean for what reason?

I think it looks ok

>That Deku
I like that style

it's cute
(and canon)

Attached: 1519017976074.png (740x950, 727K)

Basically

to irritate people, I think person who started it with midoriyaa and this pic are different though from the current poster

Attached: cool.jpg (1280x1280, 292K)

yes

i'm on it

>first chapter was talking
>second chapter was christmas
Gee I'm sure this trend will deviate

There's the guy who only posts the lewd ones because it triggers people who ship Jirou with other people. This might be the same guy or a different guy from the one who posts pictures of Jirou focusing on him in canon for the same reason. There are also people who just ship it, presumably because they find it cute, which I guess is okay.

Its just the same Decuck that ships him with every other girl

attention seeker

Attached: 1562270142893.jpg (1378x2039, 3.02M)

>Endeavorbowl
>not Endeabowl
ruined

>two data points
It's an internship arc a la yakuza dude

This.

Attached: 73448006_p10.png (2950x3050, 3.04M)

i like kaminari, he reminds me of pikachu

delusional kamikeks are almost as bad as dekucks

Based and Wholesomepilled

Attached: 80A9C074-D4AE-4CF9-93A9-652E20ED8106.jpg (1200x894, 211K)

Jiro and Deku have had one major interaction, when she noticed him taking notes and asked about his system, because she too takes notes. From such a little acorn do mighty crackships grow.

>Say a couple words
>Major interaction
Lmao

Whatever you say, Dekufag.

>No but the fact that almost nothing happened in between the tournament arc and joint training to build towards the 7 quirks is fucking retarded
This was chapter 59. Read slower.

Attached: Dxb9SfKUYAAXPOR.jpg (2048x958, 623K)

And this was Yea Forums's prediction after chapter 59.

Attached: 2015.png (923x274, 19K)

they've interacted more than just once

Attached: dN2bMEN.png (772x378, 321K)

She and Kaminari are a recurring comedy routine in MHA. She and Deku barely talk. It's not the same.

Attached: cFnRLP0.jpg (336x633, 82K)

Why do they look so good together.

Attached: ea2b6e8a0eeaeedce05612774cb1eeb3.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Attached: 1567778698982.png (191x348, 44K)

the way jirou's eyes are reminds me of how i do my makeup

Hawks but he will die. Endeavor will then live in celibacy for the rest of his life.

Attached: 2ad45443-7e67-46fb-a16f-0ac4f18a2f7a.png (1280x960, 1.34M)

>a handful of vague bullshit that takes a backseat to everything else going on in their respective arcs
I didn't say it was an asspull, I said it was a shit build to a shit development.

Seriously why do herocucks trip over themselves to defend this crap

Attached: bnha 213.png (1720x6336, 2.69M)

LONDON

>chapter 59
>reveal happens in chapter 213
God forbid people zone out about plot details during that time, especially when everything in between bores you to tears.

why do tumblypoos think the literal ugliest edits look good

Attached: 48702748-E80E-4E14-BA1A-70AA392E8382.jpg (750x1084, 180K)

i wish -.-

>I said it was a shit build to a shit development.
And I called you a fucking retard for thinking this.

>Seriously why do herocucks trip over themselves to defend this crap
Because wen we're dealing with dumbfucks like you its easy to defend.

Attached: When your shitpost doesn't work..png (1703x343, 94K)

Who the fuck
1. thought any of this deserved capping
2. capped it in such a shitty way

If you're bored to tears for almost 150 chapters, drop the manga. Take better care of yourself than that.

That's your stupid ass fault. You would not survive OP with that attention span

Fuck these noses

Salty Decuck

They're shitposters. They don't actually try

Any dekufag that ships him with anyone but ochako needs to be shot on sight

but Mei though

Attached: mei from behind.jpg (675x273, 89K)

what if i'm a togafriend?

Attached: 62825016a1b85a8ef1096fc256e4e9d5.jpg (473x374, 39K)

Absolutely disgusting

Toga belongs to Twice you Decuck

Attached: 1566593138198.jpg (207x252, 29K)

You need to die.

I threw up in mouth. Please stay from tumblr and stop going there.

She literally doesn't, though. There are 3 fucking people she's interested in and none of them are Twice. You need to give up at this point.

Fuck you, Kirishima and Fatum vs Rappa was amazing, and 100% Full Cowl was great.

>Dekufag telling others who to ship Deku with
Go die dumbass.

t. Butthurt cucks pretending that the inevitable ending of asspull Deku vs quirk singularity Shiggy isn't predictable garbage

Attached: 65433458_1109428885914400_4788571510618980352_n.jpg (960x720, 51K)

>so, was it an asspull?
If you're asking this then you've already lost the game.
>It seems like a kubo thing
If this was Kubo he would have never set it up to begin with

toga deserves to be with the people she loves!! twice is creepy and old and gross and she should stay away from him

Attached: 1564496813504.jpg (2117x2477, 689K)

Who also started lifting because of BNHA?

Attached: 66473462357.jpg (1111x719, 128K)

*crickets*

Well they're still good friends. There's nothing wrong with that.

>If this was Kubo he would have never set it up to begin with
Do you need a reminder of how many shit Kubo set up and never went through with.

i did but then i bruised my arm like a week later and quit

>There are 3 fucking people she wants to brutally murder and none of them are Twice
fixed that for you Dekuck

Just because OfA has a backstory that makes sense doesn't make Deku a good character nor does it make the yearlong waits for his new mystery quirks any less of a snorefest.

When SnK is accomplishing more than your manga from a narrative standpoint with less the publication time then you have a serious problem with your story.

>Do you need a reminder of how many shit Kubo set up and never went through with.
Stuff like Unohana being a Kenpachi and Ichigo being part quincy had no set up.

yeah i know, i just don't like people saying that toga likes twice and twice likes toga because they don't, they're just friends

Stop ruining deku with your senseless shipping

Reddit go home

Self inserting garbage

I had been working out for a year or two, but All Might’s USJ inspired me to keep pushing myself, now I bench 220 and deadlift 300. Always go plus ultra!

>When SnK is accomplishing more than your manga from a narrative standpoint with less the publication time then you have a serious problem with your story.
>It took SnK 10 years to reveal something it set up from the first chapter.

Attached: [Golumpa] My Hero Academia S3 - 03 (Boku no Hero Academia) [FuniDub 720p x264 AAC] [CE96FB00]-[18.15 (1280x720, 2.45M)

yeah i self insert as toga

>SnK basement reveal
>7 years

>MHA OfA reveal
>4 years

Attached: 1473327853322.jpg (554x439, 35K)

Yes we know you're mentally ill

Stop taking pairing a not real character to another so seriously you autist.

Hori already ruined Deku a long time ago

t. Miriofag

i am very proud of you user! you're very cool! never give up!

Based. When i'm in the middle of a set and feel like giving up i think about Endeavor manhandling high-end.

SnKbros, this is ridiculous, we don't have to wait that much between chapters, no reason to act like HxHtards.

>Endyfujo

Please kill yourself

That's not the best example, he got fucked by High End and only beat it with the help of the #2 hero

If you never wanted a response in the first place then don't go typing stupid shit.

snkfags reading this is ridiculous. It is like going from a fancy dinner in mirazur to cheap fast food.

What's wrong about liking the best character?

Sometimes a man feels like eating burger.

That goes to you, dumbass crackshipper.

>best character
Please kill yourself fujo

For me it's more about how he gave his all in a dire situation.

Saying that people are talking about snk here, it's pretty clear ishiyama's original ending was a time loop where Eren was the devil that gave Ymir(historia's daughter) the Titan powers and destroyed Marley, new ending is eren breaking the loop

Come here and kill me yourself, fag

Attached: SO4_xx pn twitter (2).jpg (841x778, 83K)

You're obsessed with shipping. Go die on the hill that you're standing on whenever Deku blushes around a girl.

Last chapter was full of emotions and some mindblowing revelations that made an awful lot of sense because they were properly foreshadowed. It is so sad BNHA will never have anything like that.

>Last chapter was full of emotions and some mindblowing revelations that made an awful lot of sense because they were properly foreshadowed.

Attached: 1422650899042.webm (288x198, 403K)

Does SNK not get threads of their own or something?

>No guise! Eren is really a psychopath who used "time travel memories" to convince his father to kill the Reiss Family which kickstarted the events of the story. Yes we know this makes no fucking sense and the Attack Titan can be anything the plot demands so just accept it.

Endychads what made YOU SEE and convert you into an Endyfag.
For me it was this animeonly scene.
streamable.com/8fffd
This whole scene was so good.
Him incinerating that Noumu's head and saying "carbonized cells can't regenerate" with that smug ass smile was just great
How can someone be so smug after burning someones head off?

Attached: tumblr_oturf6oi4O1u9h1nko2_r1_1280.png (668x363, 243K)

Every shounen fanbase wants a piece of us for some reason.

If you couldn't see it coming after Kruger told Grisha about Mikasa and Armin then you're a brainlet

its been 7 years?

Which also doesn't make any sense.

Get ready to shoot Deku, because he's been shipping himself with All Might since shotahood.

so him blushing around some girl like the timid virgin he is gives you the right to be an obnoxious crack shipper? It is Ochako or nothing you dumb faggot.

Because unlike MHA or HxH, SNK legit evolved from Shonen to Seinen, it did time travel well which usually has a 95% chance of backfiring, SNK right now can be compared to classic series like FMA and Beserk while Mha should still just be compared to the one piece and HxH type series

Speaking of shounen, it's only the ones who demand their shounen be called """soft seinen""" too

Attached: 1562630982728.jpg (593x853, 110K)

t. brainlet.

SnK development
>goes from glorified walking dead clone to political drama challenging the morals of a humanity faced with the supernatural force of titans
>Eren evolves beyond loudmouth MC, betrays his friends and becomes one with his resolve
>deaths are permanent but still impact the plot (Erwin, Marco, Annie most likely)
>world gradually changes from medieval tech to WWI era tech in a fascinating way

BnHA development
>same heroes vs villains shit as every cape comic in history
>every character is still the same person as they were in chapter 1 except now they have X new powers
>nothing pans out, every arc ends in cockteasing future plot points
>hero society barely changes beyond "the government is worried"

>Scene so good it become Horis favourite
I always knew Hori was an Endeavorfag

OfA being able to stockpile it's previous owner's quirks doesn't strike me as that crazy, what I think people are really reacting to is how crazy it scales the powerlevels in the series. Deku was already theoretically the strongest dude in the series, and now we just multiplied that times seven. What does he even need that much power for, quirk aliens from Mars?

Imagine choosing BNHA over SNK.

>evolved from Shonen to Seinen
Lurk a million years

>it's another serieswar episode
sure, because this thread really needed to get worse.

Good to see you don't read it.

how little free time do you have that you can't read both?

>evolved from Shonen to Seinen,
>seriously using that fucking retarded huntertard meme.

Attached: 1449771017703.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

How much of a braindead fag do you have to be to think BNHA compares to SNK?

The thing is, Twice actually cares for Toga. He was concerned enough he stopped fighting and backtracked to find her at Deika City; and once he got her, was so desperate to protect her he got beat up, and actually overcame his psychological inhibitions and fears and did the Sad Man parade. You compare that with all the people Toga 'loves', who shudder in terror when they see her, it's clear Toga is making a BAD mistake.

image being so desperate you start defending snk

Attached: 1af5f409432ea7a4c67ad2788e5a1c9972462195caef5eae9cef8f1307306594.jpg (680x406, 93K)

Giran earned this, Twice better deliver

standard highschooler really, just wants people to like him.

Can't you just make an SNK thread and post there?

this, but with BNHA

So what? You loving a woman and her not loving you back is in no way comparable to that woman belonging to you.

>gets owned
>UR SPEEDWEEDING
Never change spic

Attached: 1539638030378.jpg (320x271, 65K)

You overplayed your hand by mentioning HxH, SnKiddy. Yoshihiro Togashi is a master of his craft. Look for example at his new arc, the succession war between Kakin's 14 princes. The subtlety of the power dynamics and the grounded in reality politics blows anything from SnK out of the water. If Isayama were to write this arc, he would most likely rely on deus ex machina and nonsensical plot elements to derive a meaningful theme while solving its overarching complex plotlines.

But not Togashi.

Togashi would willingly introduce more and more storylines without making any of the experience seem more daunting, either to him or to the (smart) reader. Because even though the power dynamics and the unpredictable nature of the plot further elevate, it never feels unsolvable because in its core it's based on real world systems, events, views, etc. You never get the sense that Togashi is stuck at a dead end. Because whilst Isayama is a wannabe scientist who throws bunch of random chemicals in a jar hoping for something interesting to come out of it, Togashi is an actual professional; a full fledged scientist who can dissect his narrative without making his smart audience feel overwhelmed, or more importantly, disappointed.

Attached: Togashivshackyama.jpg (2004x2227, 1.1M)

Attached: 1560375720121.jpg (1252x1468, 256K)

That would be pretty cool; but the teachers would intervene pretty fucking quick. I'm surprised he didn't get detention after saying Stain was cool.

No, at best Kaminari is a red herring for the traitor arc which I have no doubt will be revealed this arc. Kaminari though just has too many obvious flags at this point to be anything but a false lead.

i liked the chapter where the first time toga ever really even commented on twice's creepy behavior she was disgusted

Eri missing lemillion!

>when you realize that user is a regular poster but is self aware enough to know that there are much better shonens than bnha

Based. Truly too much for the SnK shonenshitter

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

>shiggys quirk has become so strong it erases AM down to the afterlife

>hunterchad dabbing on shingekispics
baste

Attached: 1464025107049.jpg (225x350, 38K)

Who's the "0000" character on the right? Is mr zero a fan character, because I do not recognize him.

Soooo like, what is he gonna teach them? Domestic violence 101?

Attached: 1567462216639.png (400x400, 91K)

Any user who reads both should know this.
BNHA is cheap, mindless entertainment. SNK is where the soul is at.

He's been my #1 since the Pro Hero arc, but I've kind of liked him since Stain

Attached: auttbaclhmb11.jpg (999x3999, 533K)

*dabs on you in sales*

Attached: 1547401014943.jpg (1146x1200, 105K)

HUNTERCHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: 1528814355428.png (554x400, 128K)

This is one of the stupidest notions on this board. Being called a seinen isn't a compliment. There's tons of shitty seinen out there.

Can't he just post about SNK on SNK threads?

>Because even though the power dynamics and the unpredictable nature of the plot further elevate, it never feels unsolvable because in its core it's based on real world systems, events, views, etc. You never get the sense that Togashi is stuck at a dead end. Because whilst Isayama is a wannabe scientist who throws bunch of random chemicals in a jar hoping for something interesting to come out of it, Togashi is an actual professional; a full fledged scientist who can dissect his narrative without making his smart audience feel overwhelmed, or more importantly, disappointed.
This.

Attached: HxH - Saturn devouring his Son.jpg (784x1145, 232K)

what the fuck is going on here

Attached: weirdfaces.png (948x874, 624K)

What a cute girl!

Stain was what made obvious Hori was planning bigger things for him.

>western capeshit has holiday party
>it segways into a heartwarming talk about history, legacy and being a good hero

>manga capeshit has holiday party
>it exists for no reason other than to make tumblr fangirls squeal and cocktease another boring training arc

Attached: JLA_JSA_Virtue_and_Vice_Vol_1_1.jpg (400x608, 56K)

I'm find it cute how all these shounen series are coming together to try to prove themselves to us. Reminds me of the end of the Remedials arc where the kids stop attacking each other/the students and instead try to show off and get attention; having completely forgotten that they were originally trying to start some petty interstudent war.

Hopefully

Attached: children.png (2132x1600, 2.91M)

They're basically kids trying to be adults saying that

Get the fuck back you insufferable normafags

I dislike him as a person, but he's funny when he's embarassing Shoto, his fights have been cool and he's very hot, perfect for hate sex.

Attached: 1566961177252.jpg (1000x1415, 160K)

>mfw

Attached: 1466546433342.png (1018x541, 457K)

It was obvious big things were planned for Endeavor as soon as the #2 hero was named, because the start of the story told us that All Might was on his way out.

I want to kiss Mirio

Dunno, the snkfags and hxhfags are especially mad today. Don't know what you fags did to them.

>the time of Rukia's exexution.....
>got changed

I don't browse these threads or care about battle shonen. I just searched "HxH" on the archive to find the threads I missed and saw some SnKiddy talking out of his ass, so I came here to put him in his place.

Attached: 1464187031322.jpg (195x300, 24K)

>training arc
>direct involvement of the protagonists in fighting the enemy

We know, Tamaki,

Attached: 1564105870590.jpg (537x600, 87K)

based hunterchad

>artist gave up on the ship because she understood it'd never be fulfilling
Smart girl

Did she see the light?

Attached: 18facb55946e1e662e6e4e8ea1b95c87.jpg (600x600, 54K)

The HUNTERCHAD is an apex predator, literally bursting with intellect and heterosexual energy. He looks around his domain (Yea Forums) and sees the jackals and hyena Herocucks/SnKspics slurping shit mindlessly, and so the lion must remind them who he is. Kino.

Attached: 1521230145299.png (497x362, 75K)

Definitely Mineta.

t. Eri

Attached: 1554663840778.jpg (800x800, 96K)

>His pecs are bigger than most of the female cast
What was Hori thinking?

Still less of a crackship than Mirio and Eri.

It's going to take 10 chapters until we get to it then. Next chapter is something about a task

>Don't know what you fags did to them.
Having a good manga unlike them.

Oh you poor fujo.

>mindlessly jumping into battle after battle is good

Attached: bea24fd8d7b7cca7ce1cf71ba82942f9fa0bfbaa45236eea7527e3690fc59f9e.jpg (600x800, 55K)

pretty obvious that it will be revealed that Deku did have a quick and that it was being able to hold many quirks at once just like the first OfA user had a useless quirk of being able to pass on his quirk.

how do you think he discovered he could pass on his quirk anyway? specifically because it involves "ingesting dna"

>this is your new dad, Shoto

Attached: 1566737158426.jpg (826x1000, 989K)

>The SnKfag can't even attempt to refute this post.

Hunterchads win again.

Attached: 1555581628715.png (400x400, 179K)

What ship did she switch to? Good on her too.
>Tamaki calls Mirio sunshine
>He calls Kirishima Mirio's nickname because he's a fucking slut
What a train wreck of a fujoship.

gon..my heart

She's now drawing those niggers from black panther, seems to have completely given up on bnha.

I honestly didn't expect him to ever be relevant or get any characterization past "the abusive dad who gave MC#3 issues" until kamino

Attached: eh.jpg (720x400, 29K)

I need more pure, wholesome and round Gons..

Attached: 1537275534663.jpg (125x85, 5K)

Kirisihima also told Tamaki the same thing Mirio said to him
"You shine brighter than any sun senpai!"

I'am happy for her.

Alright children, you've had your fun; now get the fuck out of my thread
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

Attached: get_the_fuck_out_of_my_thread.jpg (330x450, 53K)

Yeah, Toga's whole character is all about consent and regard for the sovereignty of other people, good argument there.

Did Ujiko lied? I hope he lied about Deku being quirkless.

stop posting gon, please. the wound is still fresh, he's so damn adorable

Hawks please stop posting

yeah, at least western comics sometimes pander to people like her. Smart move from a Japanese fujo.

>training arc
>power creep followed by forgettable Todoroki bonding

>k-kacchan *sniff

Attached: 1567373317318.png (640x360, 205K)

Can you imagine having a manga so dead you have to live in other mangas' threads, forcing yourself to believe you are a "chad" as the only way maintain your delusion of self-respect as a homeless man, and then making insecure post after insecure post to assert yourself, all the while being 100% unaware of how transparent you are because your self-image is attached to it?

Attached: 1565918183628.jpg (516x262, 50K)

t.

Attached: shitren uchiha.png (874x801, 231K)

I don't have it with me but didn't Hori straight up say he wanted to develop him more when he did his character profile page?

>pretty obvious that it will be revealed that Deku did have a quick and that it was being able to hold many quirks at once just like the first OfA user had a useless quirk of being able to pass on his quirk.
That's pretty fucking stupid and completely goes against Deku's character

this post is 100% projection

Make a thread and post there.

this is 100% currect

it's said that the lack of a toe joint typically means the person has no quirk which he stated is probably true due to him not having any signs of one manifesting He didn't state as matter-of-factly that if you have the joint then there is no way you can have a quirk, just that that tends to be a good indicator if you do or not at that age. at the age when they usually do.
it's kind of bullshit, but the door's open especially for an easy to miss/ useless/ stealth quirk like that.

t. unaware hiatus hobo

Why don't you tell us about your homeless experience, user? Sounds like you need to get this off your chest.

I don't give a fuck about either pairing but you're delusional if a pedo pairing will ever happen.

>Have you ever heard of the trolley problem?
>Of course you haven't, reader, because you're fucking retarded.
>Well, this isn't like that so there was literally no reason to bring it up.
>You must not be thinking straight if you think I'm saying it's a binary choice, which I'll manipulatively suggest means YOU think it's a binary choice, when I was the one who brought up the trolley problem to imply that it was in the first place. Hah! Got you!
>It's not a binary choice, except it actually might be because it's the people not your siblings who matter
>Uhhhhhhhhh and this is why kings r good! Haha walk a mile in my shoes kiddo!
You've posted this in several threads now, so I have to ask, did you actually think this pathetic display of blatantly and amateurishly twisting words and non sequitur constituted wit or insight on the part of the king?
Fuck, I think your mangaka should take a few more years off and learn to write.

Attached: iida the fever.png (959x1400, 365K)

I correct myself: did Ujiko lied with the xray? Like showing a fake one.

I'm not telling you that you can't stay on the couch anymore, relax.

Mirio will FUCK Eri when she's older and not a loli anymore.

Shonenbabby perplexed by actual philosophy and typically responds in the only way he can process things he doesn't understand, greentext strawmen. Feels good to be a Hunterchad.

Attached: 4th_Chad.png (250x249, 19K)

Will Mineta shine?

I think Togashi would ever understand that the trolley choice became a meme because it was so fucking stupid.

Hopefully never

Attached: 1563393191789.png (775x540, 45K)

>Trolley problem
Ironic, since I found one of thouse recently-ish which perfectly catches HxH in a nutshell.

Attached: moral_answer.jpg (1914x828, 286K)

I find it hilarious that literally nobody learned anything from the Stain fight except Iida. Even then he only took the "saving people is more important than fighting" part to heart instead of anything philosophical about hero society.

Honestly no one can compete with us, we chads are able to quote Hegel, Shakespeare and Melville... what other fandom can claim to be able to produce such a level of analysis?

And then these retards who like battle shounen like MHA think they can come at us... so sad bros.

Attached: 1464309500258.png (1828x250, 40K)

Hunterchad I told you if you clog the toilet again you're going to have to stay with someone else. I doubt the Dragonball threads have anyone staying in their living room this week, why don't you ask them?

I think he will. There's been a clear direction of building him up over the series that is coming to a head soon.

Pretty sure Hori only said he was a very shitty dad

Attached: huntardchads.png (738x405, 250K)

So why do you keep posting the image? Do you think it's somehow clever to show the king and his son are both apparently blithering retards?
Is the grand reveal that all of Togashi's characters have been using lead cups or something?
Stain was kind of just a retarded sperg with no cause worth fighting for, though.

Based.

Attached: 1565995774813.jpg (1280x840, 599K)

>narrator x narrator fags are still shitting up other threads out of boredom from waiting for their next chapter
what a life

you're biased towards Mirio

We could talk about Kacchan

Attached: 74689428_p12_master1200.jpg (707x1000, 595K)

>NOOOOOOO WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING PHILOSOPHICAL AND POLITICAL KINO THAT ISN'T ALLOWED
>WHERE ARE THE FIGHTS AND BOOB SHOTS?

Attached: heronpc.png (313x348, 62K)

i want to peg kacchan and turn him into a submissive boyslut

Do you think that's going to be his hero name?

The ancient Greeks called to tell you that tits are integral to philosophy. They were massive fags and even they still knew that.

Can we timeskip five years and see early 20s Mina already?

Question for any gonfags or killuafags lurking, what do you think about kacchan?

Look at all this philosophy from a totally not-shit manga.

Attached: 057.jpg (800x1172, 200K)

Why is Bakugou the perfect boyslut?
I take Hori's name for him: Ground Zero. It suits him well.

Attached: 74689428_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 584K)

Togashi peaked at YYH, it's amazing how we went from one of the greatest Shonen protagonist with yusuke urameshi to one of the worst with Gon

Before the Chimera ant arc Gon was generic as they come, a Goku archetype any bad one at that, and still he somehow got worse in the Chimera ant Arc, Huntards will try to tell you he got better but throwing your life away for someone we barely saw much of isn't good writing, I laughed when Gon said "I don't care if I die" and when he threaten to kill a little girl because it showed how much of a weak trash of a character Gon is for him to be set off from something so insignificant as Kite, it's funny that even the story itself doesn't miss Gon, compare that to Eren who actually had believable character growth and never let go of what his character was after

And on the topic of the Chimera ant Arc, that arc is a poor man's parasyte, all the themes that the Chimera ant Arc try to do was done better in Parasyte, Meruem saying "would you spare a cow if it begged for it's life" doesn't work because most people would spare a animal if it suddenly started to talk, in parasyte the creatures had to learn about Human characteristics as apposed to the ants displayed human characteristics from the start.

Attached: Eren_Yeager_character_image.png (645x645, 452K)

imagine the size of her bush as she refuses to shave it into her adulthood

>this was chapter 100
embarrassing

So I noticed you dodged the question, what was deep or philosophical about the king being manipulative with his son followed by a sophomoric non sequitur?
Could it be that huntercucks are actually smoothbrains as well?

It would be Ground Zero because he fought Deku at ground beta and lost once, but won the other time. It's also where they placed that allmight statue at. Keep talking Kacchan to me user.

i hope they like him because kacchan is amazing

Imagine the roughly cock-shaped hole in the center of her bush from the erosion of her acid piss. Just imagine.

Imagine a world without faggots and pedos

Why is Orton's head upside down

holy fucking based SnKchad

Did anyone get a screencap of that "I keep my ideals" post from the thread last night? If so pls post

bakugou has a cute bum, he deserves to have it pounded until he's nice and loving and caring

Holy shit all these speedretards will complain about “O MY 7 QUIRKS”, but just wait till Deku fucking goes apeshit; switching from quirk to quirk. I know y’all will be fingering yourselves when Deku goes from Black Whip: Vantablack Lashing to Blind Spot: Vanished Axe Kick. Just wait chapter 426 is gonna be insane, screencap this.

Imagine a world without moralfags

Fujos out

Attached: 720df6c0-348c-4faa-aa7b-d0bb781d4c81.png (1280x798, 318K)

Do NOT mention Parasyte, HxHfags go nuclear if you remind them non-pretentious anime that includes some actual philosophy exists.
(Though the wrap-up of Parasyte sort of showed the philosophical shallowness of Japan as a whole)

No one to hold me back from enforcing my animal instincts to protect my species' young by tracking down and killing off pedophiles? Sounds good to me.

Just for you, user.

Attached: I KEEP MY IDEALS.png (1269x400, 101K)

who let reddit in?

I think Kacchan is cursed. First AM losing his power, now Best Jeanist is still missing. Endeavor doesn't deserve to die.
That's not a nice Kacchan's drawing, user.

Attached: 74689428_p3_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 751K)

>not wanting a child to be psychologically scarred for life automatically makes someone a moralfag

oof

Oh, all you have after your big edgy "no moralfags" post is some weak, dusty old defense mechanism? That's just so sad.
still equally based
It does. "Moralfag" is an oldfag term for anyone not trying their hardest to be maximum edge all the time.
By the way, Yea Forums was NEVER EVER good.

Fucking hell you're right. The narrative is still continuing to punish Kacchan until Hori is pleased with his outcome. Poor Shouto, he signed his dad's death in the disguise of friends interning with him. I want Kacchan to suffer though, so this will be good. Imagine his tears.

The world would be a better place with a healthy Shiggy.

Attached: 73092497_p0_master1200.jpg (791x1200, 651K)

Are the mods at fault for not doing their jobs or are we at fault for keeping this general alive 24/7

Attached: 1435469597070.png (151x193, 73K)

Upvoted

Cooler AND cuter than Deku.

Attached: b0422909215ec3b9eecdaab400943651.jpg (1024x724, 115K)

Attached: 1530187088057.png (600x592, 549K)

both, no one is doing his job

Smells like soii

yes

do
>cuter than Deku
>trying to rile up the dekufags
lets..not

Based.

Post cute

Attached: IMG_20190909_114701.jpg (600x1125, 128K)

it always gets like this before spoilers, doesn't it
honestly just here because chapter spoilers should be released a day or so earlier

this is not cute OR canon
downvoted

The last two chapters have been so satisfactory in terms of Kacchan's suffering. I hope we could see his tears in the future, but yes, poor Shoto.

Attached: 74689428_p6_master1200.jpg (707x1000, 888K)

Did he succeed?

Attached: it begins.png (809x634, 67K)

Wednesday then

My god, last night was something else, the sheer level of butthurt, and it's still pulling the salt in this thread as well. Is this a new plateau in triggering Miriofags?

Eri is cute and for lewd

Attached: 1530138324885.png (535x741, 104K)

I like it because it perpetuates the idea that Mirio is sexually and romantically into Eri.

Snk is still worse.

But I actually believe it.

No, hardly as bad as when the anime airs.

No, SNK isn't this filled with moralfags

I sense underage.

Miriofag is bad but nothing beats EH shitposters

When does the next season start, anyway?

October so next month

Attached: 1540750868752.jpg (789x1024, 312K)

trying way too hard to fit in

Neat, not that much longer then.

>still relevant years after its anime heyday
>meanwhile BnHA S4 has zero hype and a garbage manga

>reading comprehension

Unironically saying pedo would have earned you a ban not too long ago for being such an insufferable outsider. These threads sure attract the worst kind of posters; the ledditors and tumblr refugees that don't belong here.

We have at most three days until we get to see Kacchan again. Can't wait, I'm going to bounce away to read some fanfics. It was nice chatting about Kacchan with you user. May these threads get back to normal.

>It's still going to take centuries for High End to be adapted

Attached: 1560562580196.jpg (513x240, 45K)

so the next chapter carries on with the conversation or starts on the next day?

We're reaching levels of cope that shouldn't be possible
Based cringeposter
Everyone is tired of lolicons because you're autistic, creepy, unoriginal and only make low quality posts
It's gone mainstream, become Reddit-tier
Having standards and morals is now the countercultural thing to do, look at the world around you, Facebook is your place now

ive seen you pull this card quite often now when people call you a fucking faggot

Attached: 1559688646079.png (419x491, 321K)

>anime just shows a "clash of force" explosion thing and an isolated shot of silhouetted blood spouting for Endeavor's face wound
>cut to him holding it and yelling while fighting with his other hand until he beats High End, then just shows him bandaged and eventually with healed scar
>all in the name of ratings
How upset would you be?

You do realize that 90% of the people saying it are doing so to rile you up, right? You sure are easily baited for such an oldfag.

lolicons are like furfags
Tell them off over their shit fetish and they get buttblasted and whine and spam their garbage.

>creepy
Christ, I'm not even a lolifag, but wouldn't you rather be on Twitter or some shit?

You sound like a dragonball kid unable to comprehend that someone else might not be that interested in seeing their favourite character shoot out the biggest and bestest lightshow and explosions ever. Believe it or not, that's not all a shounen has to be.

The reign of the retarded animepro is OVER! The time of the mangachamp has come!
Rei > Asuka btw, self-determination despite unconventional birth and continual brainwashing and memory wiping is way better waifu qualities than being a raging needy thot with a princess complex.

Might have tried, but clearly failed at doing so.

Attached: Smugdeavor.png (241x202, 51K)

lolis will stay here on Yea Forums long after you're gone. You're the outsider and the cancer killing this website.

Attached: 1566162874115.jpg (907x1289, 190K)

As long as I get this shit I'll be happy

Attached: MOTHERFUCKER ILL KILL YOU.png (1600x1133, 536K)

I'd be livid, thanks for lowering my expectations.

Attached: 1562959878304.jpg (500x427, 95K)

No. You would, that's what I'm saying. You are, in fact, a lolifag as well.

Kendou is best 1-B girl.

I have been on Yea Forums since long before you were, and I will be here long after Congress makes yet another overreaching federal law to override state rights, but this time to BTFO pedophiles. Yea Forums will continue to be hosted in California and you will be out of luck.

The Katsuki Curse will make sure no one will want to intern him after Endeavor dies. Bakugo's 2nd and 3rd year will have him mopping the halls alongside Mirio as a job.

hmmm, no

Attached: kekekekeke.png (185x185, 45K)

He gets riled out when calling the fags at resetera pedophiles.
I think he is an actual pedophile who heard about the evil dark webs of loli and soda so he gets upset at everything that isnt true to this image he built for himself while on reddit.

Next year bro, 1.5 years at best.
They keep a steady 1 season a year kinda deal.
We're all gonna make it.

Attached: jkxenVD.png (1859x1300, 970K)

If SnK is worse then why is it more successful

Drawfag here, i like Geten a lot
should i make something with her?

I thought that said Compress lmao

Attached: compass bruh.png (269x416, 54K)

The yell yes, the internal monologue probably changed or re-translated worse, but maybe.
Just remember to keep them that way, and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised! Don't count on it.

if you were in 1 b you would be the best girl though, kendou is only the best because you aren't in that class

t. oldfag since yesterday

DRAW HER PISSING ON SOME ICE TO MELT IT AND POST IT SOMEWHERE FOR NSFW AND LINK IT HERE
PLEASE
I HAVE HAD THIS ERECTION SINCE HER REVEAL AND BEEN QUIET AND WELL-BEHAVED IN THE THREADS THIS WHOLE TIME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Draw whatever makes you feel happy.
Just know to share it with a community that can appreciate it, just in case someone asks "what if drawing furry, bara, yaoi or whatever makes me feel happy"

Do Apocrypha freezing frogs with Cirno, considering it's Cirno day.

Attached: 1568048526886.png (588x874, 678K)

Great! He could be part of the Seven UA Mysteries. Some nights, you could hear a very angry voice shouting and cursing at UA corridors, but nobody knows who is, because of course, Kacchan will be a nobody just like Mirio.

>user causes drawfag to GTFO because he can't keep it in his pants
Nice job.

LOV SoL.

Toga or Dabi teaching her how to use chopsticks

Thanks you! You're very nice! I love you

Attached: 1566083377149.png (138x207, 38K)

nothing can be worse than the db threads

this is a punishment from god

Attached: 1543958795563.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Kiddo, I've been here on Yea Forums.org/a/ since 1/1/1970 and I founded the GNAA, don't step to me AOLfag.
>All Might...you and I...we....well, we could never agree on much at all, on this society of ours....and......and we do live in a society, that I know well....but standing here....alone, by your grave.....unsure why.....why I came.....why so many ellipses......I know this......there's one ideal we can both keep, and maybe it's more....important than what you or Shigaraki spent your lives fighting for
>Compress becomes Vigilante just capturing and starving pedophiles and rapists, especially those who use their quirks for it
fund it

Deku x Kendo needs more art.

you're nice too! i love u back

Based

Attached: 1566612426915.jpg (636x1019, 69K)

>any drawfag being scared off by this level, yet browsing Yea Forums
I doubt it, I think they'll more likely laugh at the autist like we're doing.

You're a roleplaying newfag that gets triggered easily. Choke on some loli tits, cancer.

this is no joke the nicest thing i've ever read on this fucking board, but thank you, don't worry, i put all my stuff on various places, like Pixiv and whatnot
i just like to drop in once in awhile
I already did this a couple of times, i wanted to try something different
But i'm sure eventually i'll do something cute for my favourite gang of autists

anyways, i'll do something and post it when i have the time
and also maybe when the thread isn't being fucked by various retard
and i'm not talkin about the pissfag with the trips

Attached: 42323653985285.png (326x313, 274K)

What happend NINGEN posting was so much fun, but now I can't even stand 3 posts of any given dragonball threaf.

"Father" adopted daughter wholesome bonding

Pissfags confirmed not retards, counter-terrorists win.

It is not a matter of ownership, it is finding a partner who places your welfare above their own and does all they can to support and protect you. That's what Gentle and La Brava have, and Deku and Ochaco are getting. Of the three people Toga 'loves', two would put her in prison and Stain - who is the same age as Twice, you'll note - would put her in the morgue. If you want what's best for Toga, that's Twice. If your interest is merely prurient, however... well, I wouldn't be surprised.

>two would put her in prison
That's not a bad thing though, she's a serial killer with massive mental issues and Twice is even crazier now.

It'll be nice to see when you've finished, have a good one. But seriously, Cirno and Apocrypha freezing frogs. The rest up to you.

Attached: looking_good.jpg (615x593, 96K)

i need this salad is too wholesome

ochaco and deku would help her, and as a reward for getting better and doing well in therapy they'll marry her and love her unconditionally forever

>this is no joke the nicest thing i've ever read on this fucking board,
Eh it is just an advice.
From experience I usually do better if I actually enjoy what I am doing which seems pretty logical.
You'll probably draw better if you draw something you feel like drawing or draw something that makes you feel better.

tbqh

fucking pissfags making loud posts and getting me to think about their fantasy and realize the appeal

i unironically have a piss fetish now because of them

Stain: "Hero society is false. These heroes aren't fighting to save people, they're fighting for a paycheck, for fame, for glory. I will kill these false heroes until things change!"

He was making the wrong response, but that his message and fanaticism have struck chords throughout society shows he was correct in his assessment and had a cause that people believe.

you're welcome

You have to take responsibility, user. Never stop posting.

"Society shouldn't reward powerful people for doing good/beneficial things because their motivations might not be pure, instead let's make doing the right thing all about masochism, suffering, and martyrdom!"
Stain was a faggot.

Mine's been growing since that day when the images were down and the pissfag that started it all was spamming text art Mina saying she wiped herself with her hand after peeing and "fuck the police"

Stain was right.

Lately I've been on a hiatusXhiatus out of shame because I saved over some of the stuff I made the hero trading cards with and haven't found the time and motivation to remake the stuff and get back to it, but the threads seem to have gotten worse while I was gone, I'll try to post more and maybe I'll update the Yea Forums X filter list to kill off some of this new spam

Go get a job Spinner you dumb fucking chuuni retard, Stain didn't just embolden criminals, his vision is of a world that directly incentivizes criminality over peacekeeping in yet another way.

Attached: ECtGup_VAAI-OHz.jpg (973x1024, 285K)

>incentivizes criminality

Attached: 50.jpg (461x579, 117K)

Yeah.
He gives people another reason to be criminals, because being a hero is no longer profitable if he gets his way, and is just more dangerous than ever, because of him.
This is completely unrelated to him causing heroes to be more watchful while he's around being crazy.