Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 1534434428197.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Suicide by time travel?

reddit the anime

White Fox fucked up a lot about the anime adaptation of Zero, but why the fuck did they have to add this line? Daru had a fantastic character arc in the story and they had to destroy it

Obviously not, since you'd be alive and he'd be dead

This is Steins;Gate 0 right? Can't we all pretend that show never happened?

Somehow they manage to make the rooftop confrontation a lot dumber than the VN.

>Kagari decapitating a soldier with her arm
what the fuck were they thinking?

I forget, did the anime remove Nude Suzuha wrestling with Motorcycle Leathers Kagari?

Is this from 0?

Yes.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

This whole "the one who fights monsters..." shtick looks like a bunch of crap to me.
Why can't you brutally kill your worst enemy and then go eat a good meal and hang out with your friends or something after that?

Do it then tell us

>"If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you"
Ask Nietzsche

Well, the police is obviously the problem, but it's an external factor.
He is dead.

Moraltards believe that if you overstep tabooed moral boundaries like by killing someone you magically lose innocence/humanity and get turned into a monster, but not if you're a soldier ordered to shot the enemy or a public executioner and that is just your socially designated function.

He didn't mean the same thing, retard.

But what if I kill myself?

Yes this applies to eveyone eventually but it's typically a long road. Animu, most of the time take the "killing/revenge,etc bad" route. which makes things boring desu. I wish there were more morally ambiguous Protags.

I get that some level of separation is desired but people rarely say/do the "right" thing all the time, succumb to unsavory emotions and self aware ones even question what that means daily.

>he figured out the secret.

Because anime fans are mentally retarded and if anime were to suggest that killing is justifiable in certain situations, they might start killing people.

>killing is justifiable in certain situations
But it is. It's even in the law.

Didn't seem to help KyoAni

>Hitler was literally Hitler

Attached: 1ce.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>If you kill your enemies, they win
Can you name a more cucked mentality.

I bet you want to kill people you don’t like too, hypocrite bitch.

She litteraly killed 20 people just before he said that, kek

How is it in the VN?

Daru only speaks truths

>and if anime were to suggest that killing is justifiable in certain situations
Plenty of anime do that already

>s;g is reddit xd
>has an over-two-minute-long cringefest scene only to jerk off chan users
k

Well there's one dumb twist where Kagari disguised as Yuki, but other than that, the VN's rooftop scene more or less plays out the same, anime added a bunch of unnecesary shit.
Maho and Daru were never there, only Stratfor was involved (DURPA was only involved in other routes I think), Leskinen was pretty chill instead of going full-on mad scientist, and the scene only happened twice, instead of 4-5 times.

>/r/Yea Forums tier scene
>not reddit