Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: slayers.png (890x501, 1.7M)

Very.

Yes, it is. You should watch the show, just stay away from my wife.

Attached: 23655935caa6b430ea66fea7fabfb574.png (840x624, 1020K)

Why is Lina's face "pre-pinched"?

if you want a highly repetitive and non advancing series that at least has some degree of visual apeal go for it

Yes. Ignore revolution evolution-r.

Yeah it's pretty good.
Lina's the best part of it, so if you don't like her you probably won't like the show.

Attached: lina white.jpg (530x422, 91K)

If anyone doesn't absolutely love Lina then they probably aren't getting much enjoyment out of life either.

Attached: 324c2bc0054006f31275892eb00dddc9.jpg (838x627, 246K)

Lina is thoughtless, malicious, and dangerous. Being around her is detrimental to your health because she is hated by bandits, dragons, and demons alike. If you were a traveling companion with her, and you couldn't fight or cast magic, you would be dead in a week.

Attached: impending disaster.jpg (894x1024, 361K)

Of course

>wake up
>still no Linawaifu in my laifu
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

Attached: chuu2.jpg (858x1200, 203K)

No, overrated nostalgiashit.

The best the 90's have to offer. Just make sure to watch Evolution-R last, not that there is any point in watching it 1st, since it is chronologically last, it's just lowest point in Slayers series IMHO.

Attached: lina.png (579x1007, 185K)

>Lina is thoughtless, malicious, and dangerous
My wife is none of those things! Take that back!

Attached: 05ce7fe0a24a86a57acf57c538546eaf.png (837x619, 954K)

Attached: poof.png (538x1600, 269K)

But Lina is already married...?

Attached: cute couple8.jpg (865x647, 64K)

Extremely good. Also Naga is the best

BASED Nagalover

Attached: naga the serpent.jpg (800x800, 125K)

Chestlets on suicide watch.

Attached: oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho.jpg (542x682, 126K)

Attached: chest envy.jpg (850x1198, 394K)

d-delet this!

Attached: 46d716bc9e44950492e07411e2e38ba5.png (834x625, 953K)

Know thy place little girl!

Attached: 1558074571800.jpg (570x581, 94K)

Attached: kanto plains.png (1090x1600, 281K)

Read the manga or watch the anime?

I love questions like these, since it means people are interested in Slayers. However, I've written the same answer so many times I'll just repost my response from the archive.

>Slayers has three (or four, depending on perspective) parallel continuities that essentially have the same path up until the end of what's called the Hellmaster Arc. In other words, the characters are like pieces on a chessboard; even though they're the same, how their "games" are played are different.

>The first is the "core", which are the light novels, including the spin-off light novels Slayers Special and Slayers Smash. These are written directly by Hajime Kanzaka, the series' creator, and can be argued to be "pure" Slayers content. It focuses primarily on world-building and lore, as well as providing a large portion of backstory for all of the characters.

>The next would be the anime, movies, and OVAs. The anime naturally has its own filler and plot-changes, and does some things better and worse than the light novels for it. While the anime doesn't really delve in to backstories, it really does shine in bringing the characters to life with their interactions, and even shipping.

>The third is a hybrid of the video games and the manga stories. While the VGs are original plots, only some manga aren't adapted from the light novels. These are Medieval Mayhem, Knight of the Aqualord, Light-Magic, and Hourglass of Falces. The manga focuses much more strongly on fanservice and ecchi content, which is understandable because it's more of a visual medium that can be viewed in private.

>I say all that to say, dabble in a bit of everything. You might be a die-hard Slayers fanatic and read and watch it all, or you might want to pick-and-choose what you want. (Good luck on the video games though lmao)

Attached: a slayer for every season.jpg (1200x574, 218K)

Thanks for the info!

Of course! Slayers is very important to me as, and I hope you enjoy it yourself. You should be able to find everything that I've talked about online quite easily, since I've done so myself recently to make sure Slayers content was freely available after all these years. The only thing that will be difficult are the video games, but Slayers SFC has a fan translation put out, so that's at least one video game you can play, and it's one of the best, too.

Attached: slayers sfc2.jpg (768x891, 307K)

>Lina doesn't wear underwear
Imagine the smell...

Attached: lina's panties.png (588x822, 217K)

I like watching Slayers with English dubs

No

The best part of Slayers is the world building around the demons, dragons, the lord of nightmares, and the world pillars. It has an interesting cosmology that differs greatly from the shitty planes/planet of hats thing that D&D has going on.

No.Its a boring episodic snorefest that in theory have an ongoing plot but in reality only ending and beggining matters.It has shit animation shit soundtrack generic fantasy setting.The main character is the only good thing about this show because she is funny.

One of THAT kind of anime.

Attached: 1563571824648.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Me too

What series/OAV is that from?

Attached: 1541464205567.jpg (930x893, 203K)

It's pretty boring in my opinion, I sort of have to agree with 's summary.

She is not thoughtless - case in point her reacting faster than anyone to Xellos "betrayal". It's just she is a wizard with ridiculous firepower. So the most effective option most of the time is to blow something up.

I can hear her laugh.

S1 and the movies only

Attached: 1542042623533.gif (500x494, 500K)