Golden Kamuy 212 spoilers

Some leaks

Attached: 007fR60Lgy1g6tfx1z0m9j30oe104av5.jpg (878x1300, 448K)

RIP

Attached: 007fR60Lgy1g6tfx35m0gj30op1041e7.jpg (889x1300, 448K)

Attached: 007fR60Lgy1g6tfx1ggsdj30on104wvn.jpg (887x1300, 358K)

Attached: 007fR60Lgy1g6tfx3cfk2j30oo104h4p.jpg (888x1300, 402K)

Tsukishima, you better not be thinking of killing Koitus here.

I have a feeling he's gonna try to spill the truth, we'll see if Tsukishima pulls the plug before he can I guess
I didn't think this would happen, but immediately in the next chapter huh?

Good. His fans were obnoxious.

Oof. I'm guessing his Dad is going to be further devoted to Tsurimi now.

who is she crouched over here

Sugimoto I guess? That's what she's saying at least.

Sugimoto, I think

Fucking tsundere Satsuma monkey, how long will it take you to realize you've been played like a fiddle.

He doesn't have to. I think that's the same place Reuenthal got hit in LoGH.

I thought his ahegao 2 chapters ago was an act but this motherfucker really has been broken

Attached: gk210.png (381x453, 151K)

What?

He blushed in the last chapter when Tsurumi appeared. My money are still on monkey actually being that retarded.

NO
This has to be another dream

Jesus Monkey really is an idiot.

What are they doing

Going out like a retard is the fate monkey and his fans deserved.

It's just a flesh wound he will be alright. It might even saved his life by being hospitalize far from Tsurumi and his band.

I hate Sugimoto.

You just can't forget your first love so easily.

He's telling Tsukishima to go after them and leave him. He's probably going to welcome death at this point

Looks like a survivable shoulder injury

why do you hate her?

Attached: D4rVZuHUEAAkb78.png (682x899, 657K)

Looks like he went for the heart though.

Attached: D-3h2XMU0AAiQwY.jpg (719x1018, 225K)

Attached: D-t5Cm7UYAAFUxO.jpg (717x1015, 198K)

stupid smelly cow

Well if he went for it, he definitely missed

Delete this filth immediately

Attached: Delet this.png (514x353, 156K)

Why contain it?

>>Whoa damn this artist's pretty good at drawing big titty ladies, let's see if his other works have similar ladies.
>>sees his other works
Damn it

So he's a goner?

Sugimoto is only for wholesome, non gender bender activities.
Now delete that sick filth.

Attached: Sugimoto the lewder.jpg (429x541, 86K)

NOOOOOO MONKEY

why can't we have both?

Attached: DwruLwJUwAEbY18.jpg (783x1037, 181K)

That Asirpa looks awful. Sugimoto is hot.

Sugimoto is a bit of a psycho recently.

Attached: 1568452052760.jpg (640x640, 140K)

>recently
Brain damage does that to you

I keep forgetting a chunk of his head is missing.

Because she doesn't look nor act like sugimoto
Fantastic design though. Should have been an oc

To be fair she has a really wide selection of drawings.

Come on, people survived much worse in GK, it's just a flesh wound.

He had fans?

Reuenthal died becausw he was an autist and refused to get a proper treatment

Me.

>implying koito isn't an autist

Well, he is, but he is a self-preserving autist.

Who in this manga isn't?

Asirpa!

Somebody stop this man.

Somebody cheer on this man!

Well, lets be honest. Koito maybe somewhat likeable, but he totally deserved it this time. He held a child at gunpoint. Sugimoto did nothing wrong.

>no redemption arc for Monkey
Kinda lame.

He still could get it, it took Shiraishi nearly 20 volumes to grow up, don't be impatient

Sugimoto always uses Asirpa as ant excuse even Shiraishi called him out on it.

Lame if he dies like this.

You have a point, but considering that sugi butchered him, monkey might not live long enough to get some character development.

For some reason I thought Edogai would come back for a long while until I realized he's really dead.

Koito's not dead but I'll play along with everyone else in this thread and pretend that he is
I waited all throughout the Karafuto arc for him to get his big character development and he did fuck all throughout, actually worsened my opinion of him if anything. If he dies here that'd be lame but I am hoping he gets killed in a duel with Hijikata or something at least.

FUCK

Cateyes almost died too if he wasn't so popular but I don't know if Monkey boy has the same status.

Edogai was killed off, because he wasn't hot enough. So Koito still has a chance.

I miss Edogai. His flesh costumes were fun.

Asirpa hates Sugimoto killing, I'm pretty sure he went for a non-lethal wound.

Edogai was cute and I thought the whole "dying in a fire with no identifiable corpse" thing was setting him up for a return but hes gone.

It's end game - back to the original pairing now(Sugimoto Asirpa duo)
Wouldn't surprise me if they just kill him off like this.

>non-lethal wound
Maybe don't stab him through the chest then.

He stabbed him in the shoulder

He was always pretty nuts dude, remember when he completely levelled that fake Ainu village and rearranged the limbs of everyone in it when he thought Asirpa was in danger?

Maybe it was at first, but then Noda decided "I don't know what to do with this non-combatant character, well, I'll just give Tsurumi two different quirky admirers then"

What if he loses his ability of using his hand because of that injury - no more swordsmanship?

Attached: 70292022_p8_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 192K)

>endgame
We're getting to that point but we're not there yet I reckon, there are still some loose plot threads
>Hijikata's group securing the final couple skins + whatever the fuck Arika's going to decide to do
>Sofia's ambitions
>Ogata in general
>the truth behind the Ainu gold still being really unclear, Tsurumi is almost definitely involved however
>whatever cards Tsurumi still has up his sleeve like him seemingly having approached Umeko

why the fuck is he trying to take out the knife? is he retarded or depressed?

As long as he still could be a clown in circus it's fine.

The perspective is weird in that panel it looks alot lower than it is.

Sugicow!

Attached: Female sugimoto.jpg (924x1140, 428K)

That’s not Sugimoto. Just put Noi or any MCfemale from Hellsing as Sugimoto and would work way better than this. Is ok if you want to fap to a girl with a scar but don’t pretend she is Sugimoto.

Didn't miss his heart by much.

Also if he is left behind with all the information and without anyone suspecting him then there is a chance he is going to be a help card when the story gets the big cliffhanger.

It looks like a clean stab, I am willing to say he is wounded but not in extreme danger. Now he is safest than most of the cast.

This is where one of the biggest arteries lies but nobody ever bleeds to death in manga.

Haven’t read the rest of the chapter so I don’t know, but is a 50/50 in this case. Hope Koito got some luck around.

>Now he is safest than most of the cast.
This, he's been put out of action so he'll be absent from whatever's going down next
I'm pretty sure Tanigaki's about the get fucked up hard, Cikapasi's gone so he's got no one to look after anymore

Is the full chapter already out?

Tanigaki has a girlfriend to go back to he's invinsible.

unless she fucking dies

Where the fuck is Vasya? That's all I care

Fox lady is for him, but while it worries me his new status, Tanigaki is the less fucked up soldier from the story. Him being killed while someone like Ogata manages to survive would be extremely unfair.

Getting ready for inevitable rematch.

>Sugimoto and Asirpa have corrupted each other and are now killing off the rest of the cast
hot

What about Shiraishi?

He's dead user

If he keeps drinking like that.