ITT: shows you're surprised to learn have an english dub

ITT: shows you're surprised to learn have an english dub

Attached: nande sensei why hell u here teacher.png (650x365, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.ac/Anime/nande-koko-ni-sensei-ga-dub.94995/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dub
Shit thread.

Summer's over, fuck off already.

Rozen has a dub. The Deen studio is great, the Nomad version is horrific

Attached: rozen.jpg (852x1200, 692K)

Really? Is it any good? I don't expect the delicious sensei's to have good VAs in Engrish.

Attached: 1558910499504.jpg (1280x720, 407K)

Is it uncensored already?

Just read the manga

No matter the language, the restriction that the label "anime" puts on it is a major setback

I haven't completely watched it, but from what i've seen Steins;Gate has an alright dub.

>dub
You're already wrong for this thread.

Attached: kirino.jpg (1920x2160, 502K)

This, still waiting for the uncensored raws

Sometimes the English voices are just better: like with Afro Samurai and the 1995 Ghost in the Shell film.

There's no rule in live that Japanese voice actors are better than English ones you know.

>There's no rule in live that Japanese voice actors are better than English ones you know.
Tell that to the rest of Yea Forums.

by defintition the original voice is better on the basis of purely technical aspects like synchronization and preservation of original meaning

check it out!
kissanime.ac/Anime/nande-koko-ni-sensei-ga-dub.94995/

According to Sankakucomplex half of the series is fully uncensored. Good luck finding rips though, I dont think anyones even uploaded the first VOL from back in June yet.

Attached: sensei butt.png (671x421, 313K)

>1995 Ghost in the Shell film
>good dub
no

Subs themselves no matter that language are fucking shit.

>kissanime

like hell I would go to that virus infested site. You can have a dozen adblocks and antivirus software and still get HIV/AIDs

BDrip when?

Attached: 1567889208580.jpg (1280x359, 76K)

>All those ads
>Cockblocking adblock
I forgot how horrible kissanime was. Thanks for the link though. The first pair's voices are... eh, what you'd expect of an anime dub.

Afro Samurai's dub is the original audio. It's rare but it happens sometimes

any of them

You're so wrong

>dub
you mean these?

Attached: 1567980591858.png (500x500, 288K)

How the fuck does any of (You) even learn of this shit? Like, how do you even cross this kind of information if unwillingly? Even when looking for a torrent and noticing a "dual audio" release I don't retain that useless information.

Attached: Psyduck vs Slowpoke.png (500x378, 230K)

The second Vampire Hunter D was the same way. Usually anime made to premiere in the west first will have english as its original audio.

What an utterly retarded comment. Are you against people even knowing of things you don't like?

>off by 1
BAKA

Prisma Kaleid; America was not ready for that.

Yeah, can't believe it has a dub.

That's also not the only criteria you braindead ape.

Ghost in the Shell's dub was notoriously bad

Please answer the question.

I agree, I could never watch space dandy in japanese unless I understood it fluently.
A lot of the comedy comes from the timing and vocals and reading subs doesnt have the same effect.
FLCL is another one I think works better dubbed.

> purely technical aspects like synchronization

Like 99% of anime is animated on generic lip-flaps, not actual syllable formation. Animators just open and close the character's mouth on a frame cycle for however many frames' worth of audio they have counted out. The 1% with actual syllable sync is stuff like Akira and Ghibli movies.

This is a classic argument put forward by weebs and also illustrative of one of the main reasons that weebs like subs: Most anime has TERRIBLE animation, and having your eyes glued to subtitles distracts you from how awful most anime looks.

> preservation of original meaning

Anything that can't be translated into a dub also can't be translated into subtitles, retard. Unless you speak Japanese there's always going to be some meaning lost, and even if you speak Japanese but weren't raised in Japan, you're still going to be missing out on meaning.

>1995 Ghost in the Shell film.
>cast consists of the best and most respected seiyuu
>the english voices are just better

>this thread and all religious anti dubbers

Attached: 6a00d8341c50b653ef00e54f34d0c28834-800wi.jpg (300x318, 9K)